Eedat (NA)
: This has to be a troll. Not taking that bait
I'm not trolling, nidalee is simply a useless champion. Before calling me a silver noob, this is not even my account, this one was permabanned 1 year ago.
: lol she was designed as a jungler that is where she is meant to be wow {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rioter Comments
Kivolan (NA)
: His E is an amazing engage tool. Not very difficult to land, 1 second knock up / stun and has a HUGE cast range.
I know he's good, I main him. But did he suddenly start being banned?
Rioter Comments
: This makes me happier than getting Hextech Annie from a free chest.
I'm sorry to ruin your happiness, but that is a Riot scam. I received one of those messages even tho I haven't reported anyone in the last month.
: Does Riot Even Ban Intentional Feeders/Leavers?
They NEVER ban intentional feeders. Leaver sometimes have to wait 5-20 minutes before starting a game but don't get actually banned. And if someone complains, he'll be permabanned for flame.
Rioter Comments
: The right to free speech means that the government can't arrest you for what you say. It **doesn't** mean everyone else has to listen to your bullshit, or host you while you share it. The first amendment doesn't shield you from criticism or consequences. If you're banned from an internet community, like a froum, you right to free speech isn't being violated. It's just the people listening think you're an asshole, and they're showing you the door.
Do you even know the context? I'm not being an asshole in the boards, yet my posts and comments are removed for stupid and forced reasons.
: > [{quoted}](name=Penns,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BGxZ4Bd8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-10T13:26:42.563+0000) > > https://i.gyazo.com/6d14ecda6f4f9add713e7570ad53c391.png > > > https://i.gyazo.com/3b1a27eae4962b40ec36f86b96421566.png m8 It's pretty sad that a guy from EUW servers knows American Law better than a player on NA.
I'm european too, maybe try to pay more attention? Your comment is the sad thing here.
GrimmFX (NA)
: 10 game win streak using a different champ every game.
it's hard, but billions of matches were played. Several millions of players that already played lots of matches since they started. I'm sure that a 10 win streak already happened many times.
GrimmFX (NA)
: Anyone Ever Pull this off?
: Hilarious. Riot literally cannot remove your freedom of speech because riot has no effect on what you say. EXCEPT if you're saying it on Riot OWNED forum boards, or in Riot games. Which is Riot's property and in those spheres of influence they dictate the rules. So go ahead and say whatever racist, sexist or whatever things you want. At home, in public to real people and deal with what happens.
I'm talking about the boards, my posts and comments keep being removed because I express my opinion, WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING OFFENSIVE. My other BOARDS account was PERMABANNED because I said, exactly, no words missing: "But Kylo Ren is a bad villain" (in the contest od a master yi kylo ren skin). That's right, the boards account was permabanned for "spoiling" I was banned for saying that a certain character wasn't good. This is just an example. I made a post about Donald Trump and a political discussion started in the comments, my post was removed for "Due to this discussion being steered into an inappropriate way (not by you), it has been removed to prevent further conversation on that matter". Some asshole starts a discussion in my post so it gets removed (instead of just removing the comment in question" Every time I use a word like "fuck" or "shit" (without offensive meaning), the comment is removed.
Rioter Comments
: You can get anyone or anything to work in URF as long as it's not Rammus, Zac or Bard. You just have to figure out how.
Zac in Urf is great (just get Will of the ancients). Keep spamming W while healing all the time. Jumping half the map with 5 seconds cooldown, perma cc... I saw some sick bard plays ii Urf last year too.
FENDl (NA)
: hi
> [{quoted}](name=Fed Aurelion Sol,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=4wWm4RE8,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2016-03-26T21:19:36.528+0000) > > hi That doesn't change anything, I'm not seeing you.
Asudurga (NA)
: VS. fed Aurelion Sol
I haven't seen a fed Aurelion Sol yet, they all lost their lanes and became useless.
BrodeRage (OCE)
: Master Yi nerf needed
All you did was say what his abilities do, giving no reason why he should be nerfed (he has attack speed and lots of dmg nerf please). You know that even if he was nerfed, his q would still lower its cooldown on aa, his w would still heal him etc, only the number would be lower.
: do people get permabanned for afking multiple times in ranked?
No, you just get low priority queues. the only way to get banned (2 weeks or perma) is flaming.
SicChan (NA)
: I noticed that Jax hasn't had any lore for almost 2 years now, so I decided to write some for him!
Rioter Comments
: All these champs are permanently banned. Who do you finally play?
I would replace riven with ahri on that list. Ahri is stupid broken and while Riven is, well... Riven, she doesn't seem very strong lately, with all these tanks and devourer junglers that are far stronger. It's been a while since I don't see a fed Riven and everytime I play against one I win lane.
: nerf master yi NOW
This post if full troll, but I have to say that master yi is too strong right now, why? Because you can build 3 tank items after devourer and rageblade (+ boots) and still deal crazy dmg. His weakness (squishiness, 1 stun and he's dead) is gone.
: What's a Galio?
The reason (IMO) why he's underplayed is because he's not fun or satisfying to play. You play him like a mage in lane, but you're meele, so it's kinda weird to lasthit. His skills are really slow and cost half his mana. Even if he's strong, he's extremely unsatisfying to play, I played 2 games as him and I thought about going afk several times, just because I wasn't having any fun. Too slow, skills cost too much mana and don't even deal that much dmg. Pretty much you throw a Q that costs half your mana, just to fail it most of times or dealing a not very decent amount of dmg when you are able to hit it.
: Proof that I deserve Challenger
Which one is you? Azir? Cho'gath?
Rioter Comments
: Tweak one champion to make them a troll pick
Allies can now step on {{champion:17}} mushrooms too.
: I couldn't help but laugh at this one.
5 minutes, really? It's not that funny...
: Muting others should mute you to them.
You shouldn't flame, retarXed piece of shXt. Flaming is very bad because you're offending other people, stupid bXtch.
Modmar (NA)
: You get a free chest when it goes live, chest includes 1 Ward Shard, 1 Skin Shard, and 800 essence, which is enough to unlock one of the items permanently P.S. I got MD Kennen and Soccer Ward, both of which are useless to me since I own 2 kennen skins and don't care for soccer.
> [{quoted}](name=Modmar,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=lZtB9Fzj,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2016-03-15T18:10:22.474+0000) > > You get a free chest when it goes live, chest includes 1 Ward Shard, 1 Skin Shard, and 800 essence, which is enough to unlock one of the items permanently > > P.S. I got MD Kennen and Soccer Ward, both of which are useless to me since I own 2 kennen skins and don't care for soccer. *football
: Old Quinn (mainly inspired by reading some posts about old Quinn on r/QuinnMains)
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KA4K1xBq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-15T07:15:49.628+0000) > > Old Quinn (mainly inspired by reading some posts about old Quinn on r/QuinnMains) Lol, even the old Quinn was very recent.
: Honestly she needs a total artwork/model rework for her various skins. (head hunter/ challenger are okay since their newer) I would buy french maid if it didn't look to terribad.
> [{quoted}](name=Hatless Casual,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=nB7qhXNa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-14T09:06:05.485+0000) > > Honestly she needs a total artwork/model rework for her various skins. (head hunter/ challenger are okay since their newer) I would buy french maid if it didn't look to terribad. *they're
Count Up (NA)
: Diamond Smurf
Stop spamming in the boards please, everyone knows you're just a silver noob.
: What movie is this from?
> [{quoted}](name=PePsiLemoNN,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=9j1dOXxh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-13T10:36:11.382+0000) > > What movie is this from? Boku no Pico live action version.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Benzinkút (EUNE)
: What champion should i use to lane against a yasuo?
Aatrox can never loose 1vs1 against yasuo in a DUEL. In a full 1vs1 game even if yasuo outfarms you, you can still push better and have more sustain. The problem is not yasuo, it's you (a level 10 player, with no runes/masteries/skill).
: Only way to beat vayne is .. get 10K health, 500% health regen with thornmail and ofcourse hard CC. Or just don't go 1 vs 1 against her after lvl 12/14.
> [{quoted}](name=Wenderwall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qm5mbNuA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-08T17:39:35.160+0000) > > Only way to beat vayne is .. get 10K health, 500% health regen with thornmail and ofcourse hard CC. > > Or just don't go 1 vs 1 against her after lvl 12/14. and 5 exhausts.
: fiora's really really healthy
You forgot to mention the broken hitbox on her Q, it's completely stupid that she procs her passive while clearly not hitting me with her dash.
: Another thing I find odd is that she doesn't become "unstoppable" like {{champion:120}} or {{champion:54}} when ulting. Why do they get that while a veigar cage stops her dead in her tracks?
> [{quoted}](name=ArcticSirius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kRfcfFEm,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-03-07T00:46:16.021+0000) > > Another thing I find odd is that she doesn't become "unstoppable" like {{champion:120}} or {{champion:54}} when ulting. Why do they get that while a veigar cage stops her dead in her tracks? Because her ult has no cooldown (only fury) and gives her stats and empowered abilities.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Statikin (OCE)
: Where's the Noot Noot skill?
> [{quoted}](name=SkrillRKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=JutZiVmf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-26T22:24:57.909+0000) > > Where's the Noot Noot skill? His Q would come out of his mouth, with a noot noot animation. ofc.
Rioter Comments
: If you find a champion "OP" try playing them yourself
How do you main zed? he's that champion you can just pick for the first time and get fed. With all the bs items and masteries, you just have to use your E after ulting to kill their adc, sweetie. Long time ago he was a high skill champion, now I laugh when I think about it.
Rioter Comments
: FREE SKINS! (contest)
For every upvote I kill a Teemo. .......... {{champion:17}} ..... {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} .{{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:17}} .......... {{champion:17}} ...........{{champion:17}} ...........{{champion:17}}
Rioter Comments
Show more

Francisco Pires

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion