Moody P (NA)
: neither of these stats matter after 2nd items from fighters, assassins, and mages having raw HP and sterak shield is always relevant - including the % reduction most viable fighters and tanks have right now, it's a no brainer which one you're going for, AND being able to reduce the damage you take by just killing the competition as opposed to building full tank and hoping your team does it for you
yeah right i guess ad and hp = more defense than armor and hp. Makes logical sense.
Moody P (NA)
: what sacrifice are you making? hybrid items {{item:3053}} {{item:3748}} are so much better at keeping you alive than any tank item will right now, with the added benefit of getting to kill other people faster
Moody P (NA)
: i miss when i could be tanky because i had tank items
I miss the times when you got rewarded more for building more expensive items and sacrificing defense for more offense. Oh wait thats now! If only assassins got nerfed already, this season would be perfect.
: if you only could use 6 champions
{{champion:498}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:28}}
: > [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IpvEXhfo,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-10-17T04:30:15.604+0000) > > Even the idea of pirates, men profound for being rapists murderers and liars, following woman AT ALL, is kinda far fetched, there was a Chineese woman pirate that led her fleet, however she acted like it. And you assume that someone who hangs around docks of these pirates, dresses like MF and probably works as prostitute, would earn any respect from them. Yeah go dream buddy. Because alternatively, League of Legends exhibits tropes and characters that are so very realistic!! What the fuck is your point?
Have you read Gangplanks Bio when he lost the ship? Carving his name in bones of his enemies, slicing of skin of traitors, sounds very Disney to me. And if you are proposing that Gangplank had crew of actual pirates and MF has crew of Disney pirates, those Disney pussies wont stand a fucking chance. Lol lore is rather grimm and realistic when it comes to personalities if you do not include Yordles. Noxus slaughtering Ionians sounds really pg13.
: Why does MF have to be flirtatious OR a badass pirate. Why can't she be a flirtatious badass pirate?
Even the idea of pirates, men profound for being rapists murderers and liars, following woman AT ALL, is kinda far fetched, there was a Chineese woman pirate that led her fleet, however she acted like it. And you assume that someone who hangs around docks of these pirates, dresses like MF and probably works as prostitute, would earn any respect from them. Yeah go dream buddy.
: Who the fuck thought it's a good idea for Jax to be strong the entire game?
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/jax/euw/top/diamond Jax is what?
: I have a tip for all bot laners: play at least one game in jungle.
Cant wait for the day jungle influence gets nerfed to top lane levels of bad and all the "good junglers" will realize that they have to try too.
: OK so I jist checked the top 10 NA solo queue accounts, we have: 1 mid 2 mid/jg 2 jg 3 top 2 support Doesn't look look like top challengers are abusing jg as much as you claim.
I like how you included 3 tops when all 3 of them is one player.
: Good evening, since you did it so structured I am just going to answer as you did. > Your chance for meaningful discussion ended the second you assumed that people are gona take seriously anyone who unironicaly says "I am Garen(54% win rate pre nerf 51% now) main and I am not happy with recent buffs to Darius (46% win rate pre buff) and Fiora (44% win rate pre buff)". First of all I don't have a source with similar results. In addition, I just stated that Garen is a little bit underwhelming right now. A higher Winrate on Garen compared to other champs is self-explanatory due to his easy mechanics and the fact, that people who try him better succeed with him than people who try to for example play Riven. In addition I didn't call Darius OP but rather pointed out, that the Buffs won't solve the problems his kit brings with it (the reason for him being considered as bad), but rather make his Laning Phase, 1v1 and Midgame even stronger as it already is. Regarding Fiora I said that she is too strong in my opinion at the moment, because she has such a strong snowballing potential. However, it might take a bit for her Winrate to increase afte rthe recent patch. > I mean what would Garen main know about game impact. You are after all playing running sunfire cape and basically hope for your team to do their best with oversized minion tanking towers. I am usually running Predator and Ignite to reach a lead and be able to play with my team. In addition, the common items to take are Triforce, Deadmans Plate and Streaks Gage as they allow you to hit hard, be fast and be a strong Splitpusher. Before you try to explain me that those Runes, Summoner Spells and Items are bad on him, the best Garen players on EUW are constantly taking those as they are the best to climb the ladder. AdamReformed got to Master last Season and is currently Diamond I, taking exactly that setup. I reached Diamond V with it. > Yeah and thats why melee top laners that are picked either have dashes or can roam. Dont have dash or roam capability? You are getting shit on by ranged champs. Due to his W Garen can survive the laning phase against Ranged Toplaner. Later on he has flash and Predator combined with the Movement Speed from Deadmans and Q to run them down. However, I agree he is quite imobile in certain situations. > Easiest* There are champions which aren't mechanicly harder. Rammus for example. > It absolutely fucking should. Why should silver 5 player be rewarded for braindead decisions? The mechanical skill you need in order to perform well with a champ has nothing to do with the decisionmaking you need in order to perform well in a game. So with that being sad you can easily conclude that there aren't any champions that belong to any Elo but players who can decide wether they want to play a mechanicly easy or a mechanicly hard champion. The game should be balanced around overall game knowledge. However, if you are insanely good on Riven you will succeed more than if you are insanely good at Garen. And up to a certain point this might be okay. > Fiora and Darius literally had 8% lower win rate than garen when he got nerfed and 4% less before they got buffed. Braindead champions having high win rate is what makes lane unfun and unbalanced. Garen mostly has a higher winrate because people can pick him up easily and perform satisfactory. If people pick up Riven while not having alot of experience on her they usually fail. In addition there are no braindead champion, there are just braindead players. And those are rather some bad Riven Mains who complain their champs would be too squishie early on and thus Garen would beat them easily (a good Riven can easily beat a Garen by outplaying him) then Garen Players who want their champion to have a chance to succeed in games in higher Elo. By the way, you might not agree with my argumentation, however, that doesn't justify insulting behaviour. {{sticker:garen-swing}}
> First of all I don't have a source with similar results. In addition, I just stated that Garen is a little bit underwhelming right now. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/garen/euw/top/diamond He has 52% win rate in Diamond + elo. Do you even know what underwhelming feels like? https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/caitlyn/euw/adc/diamond Getting nerfed to near unplayable state, then getting fucked over by crit changes and getting meaningless compensation buffs. All because your laning phase is "too annoying to deal with". Meanwhile one of the easiest champions in the Game is sitting on above average win rate with absolutely braindead kit, is one of few champions with silence, gets free stats and healing for nothing. Garen is just as annoying and boring to deal with as Caitlyn is, in melee match ups that is. >A higher Winrate on Garen compared to other champs is self-explanatory due to his easy mechanics and the fact, that people who try him better succeed with him than people who try to for example play Riven. People dont try champions in Diamond+. >In addition I didn't call Darius OP but rather pointed out, that the Buffs won't solve the problems his kit brings with it (the reason for him being considered as bad), but rather make his Laning Phase, 1v1 and Midgame even stronger as it already is. Yeah those buffs were pointless. still doesnt make sense for garen main complain about buffs to champion https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/darius/euw/top/diamond That even after fucking buffs doesnt sniff to Garens win rate. He counters you in lane? Though shit now you have to play just like all the Rivens have to play against you. Does it feel bad? Well fuck you. > Regarding Fiora I said that she is too strong in my opinion at the moment, https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/fiora/euw/top/diamond opinions DO NOT FUCKING MATTER. Yeah I fucking hate Fiora and I honestly laughed out loud when I saw they buffed her, however when her win rate is 46% even after buffs, she really needs something. >because she has such a strong snowballing potential. However, it might take a bit for her Winrate to increase afte rthe recent patch. It might take a bit? What are you talking about? Its been two and half weeks, league of graphs updates every single hour. She is thrash. > > I am usually running Predator and Ignite to reach a lead and be able to play with my team. In addition, the common items to take are Triforce, Deadmans Plate and Streaks Gage as they allow you to hit hard, be fast and be a strong Splitpusher. Before you try to explain me that those Runes, Summoner Spells and Items are bad on him, the best Garen players on EUW are constantly taking those as they are the best to climb the ladder. AdamReformed got to Master last Season and is currently Diamond I, taking exactly that setup. I reached Diamond V with it. EVERYONE SAW DONG HUAPS VIDEO. Man you are dense if you think that those items will change the difficulty of your gameplay, okay you are not running sunfire cape, you are running headshot from Caitlyn that doesnt die as fast as Caitlyn. But honestly good on you, now you have 1 mechanic that requires your braincells, using your boots. Damn that one really is difficult to pull off. > > Due to his W Garen can survive the laning phase against Ranged Toplaner. What is the CS difference, what ranged champ are you facing, if its urgot you are lying, if its kennen you are gona be useless in teamfights, if its lissandra, you are gona be useless in teamfights, if its quinn your mid gets ganks from her constantly while you afk push to the tower and before you can touch it she is back again, if its gnar you are lying, if its Gangplank running klepto he has 6 items before you get your second item, if he is running grasp he has more hp than you, if its heimer you are lying and useless in teamfights, Only ranged champion I can see you surviving is Kayle because she is fucking garbage. >Later on he has flash and Predator combined with the Movement Speed from Deadmans and Q to run them down. However, I agree he is quite imobile in certain situations. in what certain situations? Also considering that this is related to my comment about immobile top laners not immobile garen, what champion has access to on demand move speed buff with slow cancel and 50% tenacity on spell? Darius? Nah. Fiora? Nah. They do not get these tools you hold so precious. This only further convinces me that you can play 1 and only 1 champion out of entire roster and you have no idea about struggle of any of them. Maybe play few more champions instead of spamming garen. You are mathematically missing on 99.285714% of content this game has to offer. > > There are champions which aren't mechanicly harder. Rammus for example. Neither he is easier. > The mechanical skill you need in order to perform well with a champ has nothing to do with the decisionmaking you need in order to perform well in a game. Yeah but champions that do not require skill leave your hands open to everything else. Garen is good tutorial champion because he is so easy and simple, there fore he should be EASY TO COUNTER. WHICH HE ISNT >So with that being sad you can easily conclude that there aren't any champions that belong to any Elo but players who can decide wether they want to play a mechanicly easy or a mechanicly hard champion. The game should be balanced around overall game knowledge. Yeah and game knowledge right now says that champion whose kit doesnt include single aimed ability, has on demand move speed buff, tenacity, stacking armor, execute ultimate, warmogs passive, telegraphed kit, is hard to deal with even to most skilled players on champions that do not have as telegraphed kit, poses ability to jump over walls, engage fights. When you cant beat the simplest champion in the game with more complex champion, its complexity isnt rewarding. Game is a game when your effort is rewarded, not when your knowledge is rewarded. League is a game not a fucking homework. >However, if you are insanely good on Riven you will succeed more than if you are insanely good at Garen. NO YOU WONT. You will at best, break even. AT BEST. >And up to a certain point this might be okay. Yeah in bronze where skillfloor for garen makes him better choice than riven. > Garen mostly has a higher winrate because people can pick him up easily and perform satisfactory. If people pick up Riven while not having alot of experience on her they usually fail. Wait so not only Garen doesnt require skill, he is so simple to pick up you dont even have to try him beforehand. And you still keep complaining? >In addition there are no braindead champion, {{champion:86}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:104}} Call it braindead, call it mechanically challenged I dont care, champions with simple kits. >there are just braindead players. And those are rather some bad Riven Mains who complain their champs would be too squishie early on and thus Garen would beat them easily (a good Riven can easily beat a Garen by outplaying him) You mean outplaying Q maxing garen that makes silence so long she literally cant chain her Q? Or outplaying Garen with champion that has one of the lowest base healt regen stats in the game? Or outplaying Garen with champion that gets shut down by cloth armor harder than any other champion in the game? Or outplaying Garen that can rush sunfire cape and thus loosing any trade he stands next to you. Do you know how riven mains outplay Garen? They ignore him untill they get cleaver and life steal. That is not outplaying. You are deliberately ignoring him during the weakest phase of the matchup and roaming Mid. Rememeber that part where I talked about mobility and roaming potential? Hell ye its back. >then Garen Players who want their champion to have a chance to succeed in games in higher Elo. Sad part is noone else wants garen to succeed in higher elo for simple reason. If you play Riven and get that diamond 3, and you get beaten up by a fucking garen main, you are done. You do not want to play the game anymore. BECAUSE WHY FUCKING TRY when you can just play on autopilot. And I do not care taht you cant play Garen on auto pilot, I am well aware of champions with simple kits having to play extra smart when it comes to macro I was fucking Nasus, Jax, Caitlyn, Tryndamere, Vi, Yi main. PEOPLE DONT CARE ABOUT MACRO. Because macro isnt interesting. You could take LCS players and give them written tests about league to test their macro. You fucking bet that the best players would perform better than the weaker ones. Who would watch it? Noone. Who would watch incredible Zed player play Zed despite having terrible macro? Everyone. > > By the way, you might not agree with my argumentation, however, that doesn't justify insulting behaviour. You know what justifies insulting behavior? Freedom of speech, my anti social personality disorder and your ability to not fucking read it.
: > [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g4RuiVaI,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-13T20:42:54.597+0000) > > HA XD He has a point you can't call garen braindead champ. He has a TON of god awful matchups and requires high macro to play while having low mechanically easy. Thats what hes about. Ahri and leblanc dont require good macro because they never get cought out with there triple dashes EDIT: when you have no argument so you just say AH XD
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g4RuiVaI,comment-id=000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-13T20:44:57.603+0000) > > He has a point you can't call garen braindead champ. He has a TON of god awful matchups and requires high macro to play while having low mechanically easy. Thats what hes about. Ahri and leblanc dont require good macro because they never get cought out with there triple dashes > > EDIT: when you have no argument so you just say AH XD Ahri and LeBlanc require infinity times more micro thats why all I said was HA XD.
Moody P (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g4RuiVaI,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2018-10-13T19:31:32.815+0000) > > And? I mean when you swap from mechanically difficult champion with reward for mastering them, to something so braindead with mediocre understanding of the game what else do you fucking expect? But the fact that there are Garen mains in challenger is honestly baffling. Do you understand what that means? That when you put two people with pretty much perfect understanding of the game macro wise, champion as predictable simple and easy to play, can get you to challenger. That is example of overpowered in purest fucking form. "mechanically difficult" if you've got really low standards then i guess you could consider irelia or fiora mechanically difficult, sure. there aren't any challenger Garen players; the highest the best players in NA/EU have taken him is Masters, and that's got nothing to do with 'ease' or 'overpowered,' it's them being very good at their champion and the game - there's no reason Garen should exclude you from climbing if you know how to play the game. And you've got no reason to complain about easy champions being usable in high elo when you're playing Ahri and Leblanc.
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g4RuiVaI,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2018-10-13T20:28:33.765+0000) > > "mechanically difficult" if you've got really low standards then i guess you could consider irelia or fiora mechanically difficult, sure. there aren't any challenger Garen players; the highest the best players in NA/EU have taken him is Masters, and that's got nothing to do with 'ease' or 'overpowered,' it's them being very good at their champion and the game - there's no reason Garen should exclude you from climbing if you know how to play the game. > > And you've got no reason to complain about easy champions being usable in high elo when you're playing Ahri and Leblanc. HA XD
: Are you trying to say Maw is too weak or too strong?
This is relative, for me maw is absolutely overpowered, however all Zed mains will tell you Zhonya is cancer of the game. I just want to see maw become a stasis AD item to let Zed players know how easy it is to play around it.
Rioter Comments
Moody P (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g4RuiVaI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-13T14:43:26.203+0000) > > Instead of complaining about general issues of top laners, being melee and getting no rewards for it, getting ganked constantly, having minimal impact on the map if you dont run teleport, you complain about your braindead champion becoming irrelevant compared to champions that arent about pressing Q and running like a retard? What a saint. garen is harder to play to success in high elo than most meta top laners
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g4RuiVaI,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-10-13T18:10:41.638+0000) > > garen is harder to play to success in high elo than most meta top laners And? I mean when you swap from mechanically difficult champion with reward for mastering them, to something so braindead with mediocre understanding of the game what else do you fucking expect? But the fact that there are Garen mains in challenger is honestly baffling. Do you understand what that means? That when you put two people with pretty much perfect understanding of the game macro wise, champion as predictable simple and easy to play, can get you to challenger. That is example of overpowered in purest fucking form.
: > [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g4RuiVaI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-13T14:43:26.203+0000) > > Instead of complaining about general issues of top laners, being melee and getting no rewards for it, getting ganked constantly, having minimal impact on the map if you dont run teleport, you complain about your braindead champion becoming irrelevant compared to champions that arent about pressing Q and running like a retard? What a saint. I personally don't think someone who mains one of the most unfun characters to fight can say that this other characters is unfun to fight, God forbid Garen have some counters
> [{quoted}](name=BobMcBobington,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g4RuiVaI,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-10-13T17:53:09.846+0000) > > I personally don't think someone who mains one of the most unfun characters to fight can say that this other characters is unfun to fight, God forbid Garen have some counters What exactly do you think I am maining based on information from account I havent logged in for months huh?
: > [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g4RuiVaI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-13T14:43:26.203+0000) > > Instead of complaining about general issues of top laners, being melee and getting no rewards for it, getting ganked constantly, having minimal impact on the map if you dont run teleport, you complain about your braindead champion becoming irrelevant compared to champions that arent about pressing Q and running like a retard? What a saint. Good day, just as this one, all your postings seem to be quite agressive, insulting and far below the standarts of a meaningful discussion. However, I personally don't share the opinion that Toplaner's impact is low or that they are not getting rewarded for being melee. League is a strategy game and you won't climb without proper understand of the game - and that counts for every single champion. Garen {{champion:86}} might be mechanicly easier than other champions but that should not make him weaker in comparison to other Toplaners. In addition I was generally criticising the recent changes made in patches because they overally questionable and make the game - and especially Toplane - more unbalanced and unfun than ever before. {{sticker:garen-swing}}
> just as this one, all your postings seem to be quite agressive, insulting and far below the standarts of a meaningful discussion. Your chance for meaningful discussion ended the second you assumed that people are gona take seriously anyone who unironicaly says "I am Garen(54% win rate pre nerf 51% now) main and I am not happy with recent buffs to Darius (46% win rate pre buff) and Fiora (44% win rate pre buff)". >However, I personally don't share the opinion that Toplaner's impact is low or that they are not getting rewarded for being melee. I mean what would Garen main know about game impact. You are after all playing running sunfire cape and basically hope for your team to do their best with oversized minion tanking towers. > League is a strategy game and you won't climb without proper understand of the game - and that counts for every single champion. Yeah and thats why melee top laners that are picked either have dashes or can roam. Dont have dash or roam capability? You are getting shit on by ranged champs. >Garen {{champion:86}} might be mechanicly easier Easiest* >than other champions but that should not make him weaker in comparison to other Toplaners. It absolutely fucking should. Why should silver 5 player be rewarded for braindead decisions? >In addition I was generally criticising the recent changes made in patches because they overally questionable and make the game - and especially Toplane - more unbalanced and unfun than ever before. Fiora and Darius literally had 8% lower win rate than garen when he got nerfed and 4% less before they got buffed. Braindead champions having high win rate is what makes lane unfun and unbalanced.
: Complaint about the recent Changes from the perspective of a Toplane Player
Instead of complaining about general issues of top laners, being melee and getting no rewards for it, getting ganked constantly, having minimal impact on the map if you dont run teleport, you complain about your braindead champion becoming irrelevant compared to champions that arent about pressing Q and [REMOVED BY MODERATION - ULANOPO]? What a saint.
: How the hell do I counter fiddle?
ban him, dodge que, alt f4 and hope for remake. There is a reason why morgana is most popular support now.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Cait has the single largest base AA range of any ADC in the game. If youre straight losing lane to an ADC thats not also an early game ADC (lucian, draven and the like) then thats on you, not cait. Cait built crit because it was the best buildpath to make her useful after earlygame, but she is still an early game focused ADC. She never became a dominant force with crit lategame like any other late game crit caries are. She doesnt interact with any of the early game options all that well. Cait was literally designed, and stated by riot, to be an early game ADC. She has the longest range of all ADCs at base range and punishes champions in said threat range heavily with CC and passive as a result.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z2sMOpOz,comment-id=0012000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-11T17:46:02.598+0000) > > Cait has the single largest base AA range of any ADC in the game. If youre straight losing lane to an ADC thats not also an early game ADC (lucian, draven and the like) then thats on you, not cait. DUDE https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/caitlyn/diamond SHE LITERALLY has below 50% win rate untill 20 minutes peaking at 50 FUCKING PERCENT at 20 minutes. UNLESS she is fighting all lategame scalling hyper carries ALL THE FUCKING TIME, she looses to most matchups she is in your own fucking words supposed to beat. > Cait built crit because it was the best buildpath to make her useful after earlygame, but she is still an early game focused ADC. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/caitlyn/diamond HOW???? >She never became a dominant force with crit lategame like any other late game crit caries are. She doesnt interact with any of the early game options all that well. She doesnt interact with them at all you want to say. > > Cait was literally designed, and stated by riot, to be an early game ADC. Then they failed miserably. >She has the longest range of all ADCs at base range and punishes Punishing means loosing 65 to 50% matchups early game. Got it. >champions in said threat range heavily with CC and passive as a result. Heavily with cc? You literally have to not walk into that CC. Passive? She literally has counter and particle effects on display.
Pika Fox (NA)
: ADC crit item changes affected many marksman disproportionately if they cant really adapt with the new items. Trist, ashe, cait all cant deal with the changes as well as other ADCs. Especially since cait is an early game focused ADC that doesnt benefit from cleaver or botrk or duskblade much. Meta is often in her favor. She was pick/ban like a year or so ago. Cait is an early game ADC, not necessarily crit. Calling her a crit based ADC misses the mark entirely, given crit is not early game based. Cait was perfectly fine before the changes.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=z2sMOpOz,comment-id=00120000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-11T17:35:07.283+0000) > > ADC crit item changes affected many marksman disproportionately if they cant really adapt with the new items. Trist, ashe, cait all cant deal with the changes as well as other ADCs. Especially since cait is an early game focused ADC that doesnt benefit from cleaver or botrk or duskblade much. Her loosing lane to majority of adcs doesnt really sound like early game focused adc https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/caitlyn/diamond Especially since her win rate reaches whopping 50% at the end of early game and then it tanks until lategame. > Meta is often in her favor. She was pick/ban like a year or so ago. She never was pick/ban champion after her hurricane interaction was removed and her auto attack animation got nerfed. > Cait is an early game ADC, not necessarily crit. Yeah mate I guess I am not building {{item:3031}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3094}} . Those arent crit items, she builds early game. I love building early game on Caitlyn its such a great item. >Calling her a crit based ADC misses the mark entirely, given crit is not early game based. Because Caitlyn isnt early game champion. > Cait was perfectly fine before the changes. Yeah right.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Again, cait is fine. Players doing poorly on her are one of a few factors; Items still need work after the ADC item changes The meta isnt in her favor Players still need to adapt to a better build path after the ADC changes Cait was perfectly fine before the item changes. The problem is not with cait.
Items still need work? What do you mean? Are they going to add Caitlyn only item? She is doing poorly with what is present in game right now and what was present in game for over month now. Meta is never in her favor, almost sounds like she is bad or something. Players still need to adapt to better build path? What better build path? She is crit adc she doesnt have different build paths. Cait was prefectly struggling even before item changes.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Cait is fine. Crit item changes fucked her hard, so either players still need to adapt a new build, or riot needs to do more preseason ADC item work. I dont think cait herself needs anything.
I present factual evidence of caitlyns state being terrible in diamond + which is supposed to be full of adaptive and competitive players. "Cait is fine its just people who are bad"
: #STOP ASKING FOR BUFFS
TFW there is a poll, tfw i ask for rework, tfw you say taht you dont even want buffs, tfw this guy still wont read anything till the end.
saltran (EUW)
: Dont daré you to move another marksman to midlane, enough with Corki
But you can itemize against her +_+
: I have an idea! Let's make her a jungler like {{champion:104}} https://shareville-media.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/41/2c/412cb688e429f372335f7527695b29b8.jpg
I rather have her be mid laner.
: i agree Caitlyn isn't doing too well. The change to IE was really stupid, it was much better before the change where it made crits 50% stronger and you gained a flat crit chance straight away. I don't even play adc but i can tell that the IE change was a pretty big hit for adcs.
Naaah crit changes were good, they brought their damage in line with other dps classes, however lucian that was balanced around crit adcies having such an advantage did not get any compensation nerfs for such a shift and Kaisa simply scales way too well. Caitlyn on the other hand got no significant compenastion buffs.
Rioter Comments
: camille is just a mobile juggernaut, change my mind
Not only she is somewhat in need of buffs right now https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/camille/euw/top/diamond She also looses any fight the misses her E. Unless you managed to feed her in early game. And if you do, then in your position I would jump out of window or something. And you literally want to gut her? What the fuck do you mean nerf base health? http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Camille http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Darius http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Irelia Out of all three prominent picks, she has lowest base health, her early game is thrash already, sure lets fuck her up more. Her shield scales with 20% hp? God damn there sure isnt anyone with high health scalings {{champion:114}} FUCK wait how about defense {{champion:254}} FUCK. Wait its only 10%. Yeah, but its shield not adaptive shield. Her base AD is too high? Again lowest out of all three. Damn your argument is rather dumb. Her ult has % current hp damage equal to fuckin 8% current hp. God damn this item is so broken{{item:3153}} I see it not at all. Seriously when was the last time you saw anyone build botrk and you thought to yourself, god damn those 8% are gona fuck me up. {{item:3078}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3026}} Are great items on any melee champion. The reason why she doesnt build anything else is that she really is fucking squishy without them. Seriously Go play her with 400 ad build. I wonder what are your results gona be. If you think that Camille is right now after getting nerfed for months, seeing no play at all other than few anti tank uses, let me introduce you to {{champion:39}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:6}} and many more that just wont get nerfed because idiots like you complain about stuff that literally needs to be buffed.
: https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/jax/top/diamond why euw and not every region?
Because EUW has same amount of players as Korea which means that your competition up until d5 is comparably same. D5+ is elo anyone can achieve as long as they are willing to improve. Korean meta is optimized for climbing while EUW meta is more casual therefore I consider EUW meta both superior to korean meta in terms of what is best for western players and superior to NA meta which is proven to be week behind any relevant region. Rest of the regions that you would like to include, such as RUS, LAN, OCE, Japan, Vietnam, EUNE are regions that are either same or worse than NA competitively. In short its same reason why you wouldnt balance your game around plat 3 elo and challenger elo. Plat 3 being wast majority of NA Diamond 5 elo compared to EUW, and challenger elo being korean diamond.
Saihero (NA)
: Lissandra frozen statues passive?
Lissandra is dead. She got a spot as Urgot counter on LCS so riot just check marked her as viable champion. To be honest, just quit hoping for anything for that poor champion.
crispy66 (NA)
: >shield that doesnt count low damage as damage dealt to him and many more to make him good in hands of even most unskilled and borderline retarded player if that's true then the feeding yasuo meme wouldn't be true, because almost every yasuo feed their asses off
Dude thats why its a meme. You dont make meme out of something ordinary. Feeding as Yasuo is extraordinary, you actually have to try your hardest to suck. No other champion gets such training wheels. You can see so many failing Ryzes, Azirs, Akalis and noone memes about it. Because sucking on those champs is actually easy.
Hovila (EUW)
: Yasuo got executed, because damage wasn't enough to break through his passive's shield
Yasuo has safe nets like ult positioning him outside turrent range, shield that doesnt count low damage as damage dealt to him and many more to make him good in hands of even most unskilled and borderline retarded player so weaboos can play their fantasy without any trouble. Dont even dream if this being fixed because stuff like this has been reported years ago and nothing at all has been done about it.
: If you nerf jax, you can kill two birds with one stone
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/jax/euw/top/diamond almost absolutely balanced 50% win rate? Better nerf that shit because I dont like Hashinshin https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/urgot/euw/top/diamond above average win rate with massive pick rate? NOOO urgot is getting nerfed because of LCS fuck your rito games.
: Well, I'ma break my reply into a few parts: 1a) A LeBlanc main getting this upset over "counter-play" is extremely...odd to me. 1b) I didn't say "counter-play to LB doesn't exist", but I DID say the window for it is SIGNIFICANTLY shorter than most targets, which "hit her with a spell" doesn't refute. Akali's window for counter-play is way higher than LeBlanc's...hell, most champs have a higher window for counter-play than LB because LB's whole burst pattern hardly lasts longer than .5 seconds after her dash ends, save the tether, but you don't want to be rooted by the tether anyway so this is kind of moot. 2) Why not put LB and Rengar in the same boat? They're literally the poster boys of the assassin reworks. Like, what was the point of that class update? **To slow down assassin burst patterns and give them utility in their target access and map presence as compensation.** Why? Cause no one likes losing 75% of their hp bar or more with no room to retaliate or react because someone decided to click on them. That was why they gave Rengar this clunky combo system, and why they gave LB her "cooking" passive they had to remove. However, trying to hit those goals doesn't work when they're built on shaky foundation. Akali's kit, on the other hand, has a significantly reduced burst rotation speed, but has strong target access with her E. Idk why you wouldn't want more time to react to someone fighting you, but you're the LB main, not me. 3) You seem VERY upset with this post, probably because I dissed your main champ for popping people. That's fine, but you need to calm down and stop reeeeee-ing. As it stands, the most you've done with your post is show me you don't know what counter-play is. Just in case: Counter-play is the ability of a player on the receiving end of X interaction to be able to play around that interaction. A skill shot or telegraphed ability, like Akali's E or Ekko's W and R, are examples of moves with clear counter-play. A move that's extremely hard to dodge without aid of mobility, as well as targeted moves, like a LeBlanc Q or W, would be examples of low counter-play abilities since there's very little room to play around these types of moves. Just as examples, cause you keep caps-locking counter-play, but Akali's got a good deal of it in her kit already so Idk why you're doing that. Lastly) Ban rates aren't a sign of champion strength or weakness. They're a sign of notoriety. If a champ's banned 74 games in a row, you have no idea if the champ would win or lose those games. All you know is that people don't want to fight that champ in that match.
> 1a) A LeBlanc main getting this upset over "counter-play" is extremely...odd to me. Why is it odd for you, its quite simple. LeBlanc has counterplay, I just told you how to deal with her, Akali doesnt. > 1b) I didn't say "counter-play to LB doesn't exist", but I DID say the window for it is SIGNIFICANTLY shorter than most targets, which "hit her with a spell" doesn't refute. Akali's window for counter-play is way higher than LeBlanc's...hell, most champs have a higher window for counter-play than LB because LB's whole burst pattern hardly lasts longer than .5 seconds after her dash ends, save the tether, but you don't want to be rooted by the tether anyway so this is kind of moot. Yeah right buddy, Akali waiting in shround is the precious counterplay time you get. > 2) Why not put LB and Rengar in the same boat? They're literally the poster boys of the assassin reworks. Because one is high skill cap champion that fails consistently in hands of inexperienced players and other is Rengar. > Like, what was the point of that class update? **To slow down assassin burst patterns and give them utility in their target access and map presence as compensation. The point was to equalize assassins across the elo ladder. LeBlanc got push power but she didnt gain any win rate past first nerfs. It only lowered the skill floor and punished really good LeBlanc players. >** Why? Cause no one likes losing 75% of their hp bar or more with no room to retaliate or react because someone decided to click on them. Exactly what akali does. >That was why they gave Rengar this clunky combo system, Rengar needs to be deleted not nerfed. >and why they gave LB her "cooking" passive they had to remove. They had to remove it because noone played LeBlanc anymore. Aside from those few players that considered double Q combined with hextech gun blade skill. > However, trying to hit those goals doesn't work when they're built on shaky foundation. Akali's kit, on the other hand, has a significantly reduced burst rotation speed, Im gona show you what I can do in just 1 second with akali againist adc. >but has strong target access with her E. Idk why you wouldn't want more time to react to someone fighting you, but you're the LB main, not me. ITS NOT ABOUT THE TIME. Jesus fucking christ how dumb are you. Her W effectively removes her from the fucking game. Yeah her time to kill is among higher in assassins roster, HOW FUCKING EVER, YOUR CHANCE TO DEAL WITH HER LITERALLY DOES NOT EXIST. > 3) You seem VERY upset with this post, probably because I dissed your main champ for popping people. Yeah you not only dissed my main champ, you also assumed that Akali is somehow fair and balanced. I can literally beat any match up as LeBlanc mid, aside from zed and you fucking guessed it, Akali. I however have to sacrifice pushing power and lategame presence for such an oppressive laning phase. What does Akali have to sacrifice? Her lvl 9 Q can clear entire minion back line in 1 spell cast. Even LeBlanc cant do that. Her lategame presence is among the best out of all assassins. So why does she win lane too. On top of that she gets better CC and easier execute. >That's fine, but you need to calm down and stop reeeeee-ing. As it stands, the most you've done with your post is show me you don't know what counter-play is. I dont know what counterplay is? Really? A person that played all champions in the game in order to master them and beat them? A person that played 6k games since season 3 and achieved diamon + rank in every season aside from s6 and the clusterfuck meta? I dont know what coutnerplay is? Please do tell me. And please do tell me point by point what is counterplay to Akali. > Just in case: Counter-play is the ability of a player on the receiving end of X interaction to be able to play around that interaction. Oh okay. >A skill shot or telegraphed ability, like Akali's E or Ekko's W and R, are examples of moves with clear counter-play. Alright, all champions have counterplay, even LeBlanc, her W can be dodged, her chain can be dodged , if she fails to trigger her mark she deals no damage. Problem solved. >A move that's extremely hard to dodge without aid of mobility, as well as targeted moves, like a LeBlanc Q or W, would be examples of low counter-play abilities since there's very little room to play around these types of moves. Alright then why is Akalis ult instant dash? You literally cant even flash it. Her most significant ability is uncounterable aside from predicting. However when you see LeBlanc hit lvl 6 and curiously walking towards your direction, you can very well predict what the fuck is going on. You can flash her W, you can dodge her E, her Q and ult Q doesnt deal nearly as much damage as Akalis basic abilities. >Just as examples, cause you keep caps-locking counter-play, but Akali's got a good deal of it in her kit already so Idk why you're doing that. Are you kidding me? Her Q is wide skillshot that has no travel speed and only counterplay is being out of the range. Which can be fixed with simple dash from akali. Her W has no counterplay. You cant pink ward it, tower wont help you, she can wait in it for far too long. Her E is a skillshot that when lands HAS NO COUNTERPLAY other than knock back. HER ULT HAS NO COUNTER PLAY no time to react, no obvious foreshadowing.
: I've given it long enough: I don't understand the hate for Akali
> - She can actually be peeled. Getting rid of old Akali was like trying to lose your own shadow. HA XD. Nice joke there mate, she has two instant dashes on her ult, she doesnt need her ult to kill squishy so she is well capable of dashing just like that, her E will get her where ever you are. She is as easy to peel as is Irelia and I dont see people not complaining about that. > - Counter-play is heavily apparent in just about every part of her kit. Her passive and Q can be out-ranged. Didnt know you can out range point blank skillshot when she dashen on you. Didnt know she couldnt use it on minions in laning phase to heal any poke damage I barely managed to deal on her. Saying that you can outrange her Q is like saying that you should be picking Caitlyn top because by design she counters 90% of top laners. >Her W can be walked away from. Yeah except thats not the part thats frustrating. Frustrating is when she is on 10% hp hiding in it for quarter of fucking minute. Not to mention that she can dive you under tower for full shroud duration with 0 defensive items. >Her E can be side-stepped. God damn. Did you know that you can dodge skillshots? GOD DAMN. All skillshot champions are useless because just side step bro. >If she tower dives with W, you can just hit her with your hard cc (most every mid laner has SOMETHING to hit her with when she's untargetable). After you hit her, she goes invisible again. And if you are even thinking that you are supposed to stay alive long enough to shroud to end and then hit her with hard CC, then you are delusional. Also all mid laners have some kind of hard CC? Really? {{champion:131}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:8}} And I could add many more with skill shot hard CCs because "Just side step bro". Works both ways. > - She has less overall mobility than she used to. She has what? She literally has 3 dashes just like before. Not only that, two of her dashes arent limited by anything while 3rd is limited to champion hits or shroud hits. Not only that but only limited dash can be used in opposite direction to jump over fucking walls. She had to blow off her shroud to do it before. You know, that one spell that makes akali akali. And yeah, maybe she doesnt have 3 dashes on demand and they have high cooldown, but saying that her over all mobility in single 1v1 fight is lower is again delusional. And, and if you are suggesting her mobility in teamfight is lower, when the old one got fucked over in teamfights, the second she stepped out of the shroud, you are just dumb. > It's more free-form now, but her overall ability to fly in, re-fly in, and re-fly in one more time and murder someone, only to re-fly to someone else, is greatly reduced. REDUCED? WHAT? Did you actually play againist her? AT FUCKING ALL? > - As long as she isn't fed too hard, her burst pattern is significantly slower than just about any other assassin in the game, save Pyke. LOL XD. Yeah her 1.5 second delay on second ult cast when she jumped at you stunned you marked you and Q you, is really significant. Almost reminds me of reworked LeBlanc that literally didnt do half of her damage untill she waited for 1.5 seconds. Totally comparable. > - Her difficulty curve makes sure that you have to be *pretty dang good* at this champ before she's actually a threat. Yeah and? Ive seen dogshit Akalis doing good simply because of her kit. You dont have to be pretty dang good, you have to hit your ult. >Her low elo win rates are through the floor, while her higher elo win rates aren't offensive for solo queue (they reach to like 50% or so in Diamond on lolalytics, give or take 1%). https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/akali/euw/middle/diamond It isnt only about win rate, which is fucking high, it is also that she kinda has 82% ban rate. Do you know what champion had numbers like these back in season 3? {{champion:38}} But I mean, yea sure, 82% ban rate isnt indicative of anything at all. Not to mention her ban rate is so high even in low elos. Almost like her kit is too toxic to deal with. But what the fuck do I know. > - She's actually able to be played in pro games, where most assassins that aren't 1-shot machines don't get play. Yeah, maybe because she is broken. Maybe because only counterplay to assassins being strong team play, smart pathing, warding, KINDA DOESNT FUCKING AFFECT HER. > So we can say things like "But her shroud's annoying" or "she beat me last game and I just don't like that", but if we're saying Akali's some horrible design that should have never been made... > > ...then what assassin ISN'T? Assassins that actually poses counterplay? > {{champion:7}}: EXTREMELY little in the way of counter-play. The most time you have to react to her is the time she takes to finish her dash. If she isn't hard-cc'd she can just poof away. How to counter LeBlanc comming from LeBlanc main, if you are AD buy this {{item:3155}} and all in her. If you are Ap, go for inspiration tree time warp tonic, minion demateriarizer, dark seal, go for scorch from blue tree. If she tries to trade you, turn on your potion and hit her with single spell. Doesnt matter what. You won the trade. And if you are worried about your lategame because you just went full early game runes, her late game is garbage no matter what she took. > {{champion:35}}: His whole play pattern is Countered by smart warding and good teamplay. Unlike akali. > > {{champion:107}}: This dude's bullshit, along with LeBLanc, Dont fucking put rengar next to leblanc. Because if you want to be even somewhat usefull as leblanc past 20 minutes you gotta hit skillshots. Rengar dont. > > {{champion:55}}: Absolutely useless beyond solo queue stomping because her ult's so bad. Wow who would have thought that champion class that relies on poor teamwork of enemies is gona suck in LCS. But wait Akali doesnt care. > > {{champion:555}}: Only reason people mildly accept this champion is because he's a support so he isn't designed to run you over for as long as other assassins can. I guarantee that people are that shallow. Im done, you seriously think, that people accept stealth assassin with hard CC dashes, sustain and execute ability? Here I thoght this whole post was serious but I guess it was all just elaborate joke. Nice one dude. > {{champion:105}}: The dude's "Chum then bum (rush)" game play, combined with his E just nullifying incoming damage with little effort, has struggled to find a sweet spot to rest on for years. Either he doesn't even need his whole kit to bum (rush) you, or he's the one getting bum (rushed) throughout the entire laning phase. Dude's 1-5 is insanely weak, and the spike at level 6 is extremely polarized in comparison. Honestly, if you ask me, if his level 6 was LESS deadly, you could use it as justification to make his 1-5 less pathetic, because it's fucking pathetic and is the reason his level 6 has such a a sharp spike. I dont see difference between suffering lane vs Fizz and suffering vs Akali. > {{champion:76}}: Either runs the whole jungle by herself or stays by herself while the rest of the roster gets to have fun. Idk what Riot's gonna do about this champ. What? She is currently one of the best champion to jungle with if you can master her. Rest of the roster is working just fine. Nidalee is example hard to master but with sweet reward balanced "assassin". Not akali > {{champion:238}}: People hate him, but let's be honest when I say that nearly any mage can just build the counter-play to Zed. Yeah and sacrifice mana. After they nerfed mana on champs becase they put too much of it on items. But not on this one {{item:3157}} . So basically you can go your ap item, get deleted and be useless, or go zhonya, cast 3 spells and be uselss. Zed still won. >Hell, any ap scaling champ *period* can build the counter-play to this champ. His ult takes so long to drop that, along with the teleport lock out, what is this champ supposed to accomplish, again? How to play Zed, by LeBlanc main that sees Zed in diamond 5+ elo every second fucking game. Instead of playing like a retard, drop your W somewhere safe before you ult. When you pop up swap for W shadow, dodge that charm, and then go back it with your R. Congratulations, you arent autistic zed player now. on top of that Zeds accomplish quite a lot https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/zed/euw/diamond > We can run down the list all night, but the point is that Akali's design manages to avoid ALL these pitfalls. She doesn't operate on polarizing one shots EKSDY. > (unless she's fed since any damage champ will 1-shot when fed so don't bring it up), she has an appreciable and rewarding skill curve, 82% ban rate says different story >she doesn't just give away everything about what she's doing before doing it, she isn't a confused fighter, and she isn't just a "solo queue" design. Like, what more COULD you want from an assassin design? COUNTERPLAAAAY. >Sure, her numbers are always up for tuning, but the core foundation of the design seems more than sound. It seems like what Riot was aiming for with Evelynn's design, Zed's design, Oh I am fucking done, Akalis ground is more sound than Evelynns. Im so fucking done. > > So what *do* people want? Is there an assassin design that embodies "proper" assassin mechanics in the game? COUNTERPLAAAAAAAAY. >I've resided on these boards for a few years, so given the complaints I've seen about assassins, I don't see how people don't see the good that came out of Akali's kit. 82% win rate and the good that came out EKSDY.
: Why are there so many downvotes when it comes to damage being so high? Go into a practice game and compare the damage going from something damage-neutral like phase rush to something like electrocute. Watch a game from a previous season and compare the time-to-kills. The damage is so high that bot lane has gone from a strategic dance of negotiating power spikes and openings to a snowball. Solo lanes, missing a wave means that you are pretty much out of the laning phase if your opponent abuses the advantage. Can't say anything about jungle since I rarely subject my teams to the horror that is my incompetence in the role.
Support echo chamber mains probably werent too happy with statement "even supports deal damage".
: For the love of god please nerf Jax
How is Xerath main complaining about anything being braindead. No spamming your Q from safe distance and clearing entire wave of minions in two spells is not skill. Jax beats you as Xerath? No shit sherlock he is duelist that jumps you over and over again. Or what do you expect Xerath to be unbeatable?
: Gold esports bundles..... Yikes
Why are you even supporting them in a first place? I do get that you want to support the game, buy a regular skin. Every lcs skin dollar made is another message to riot, aww shit they really like that lcs thang
: Only reason why win rates are different is because NA is behind by 1 week on every strategy that appears. I could take KR win rates, but those are irrelevant for another reason. Korean meta is optimized for climbing the elo while Europeans do the best while having fun. So no EUW win rates are relevant AS FUCK for any region. And only elo you should EVER CARE ABOUT is Diamond+. Because every single person that plays the game and has at least average IQ is capable of getting to diamond +. Doesnt matter if its genius that does it in 30 games or its average Joe grinding through 1000 of them. ANYONE CAN ACHIEVE THAT. However balancing the game around lower elo, sounds rather stupid. Why should you be rewarded for being better than 99% of players by worse balance? You know what, Skip the whole thing and explain to me why should better players be rewarded for climbing with worse balance?
So you wont explain to me why are better players supposed to be rewarded with worse balance.
: Only reason why win rates are different is because NA is behind by 1 week on every strategy that appears. I could take KR win rates, but those are irrelevant for another reason. Korean meta is optimized for climbing the elo while Europeans do the best while having fun. So no EUW win rates are relevant AS FUCK for any region. And only elo you should EVER CARE ABOUT is Diamond+. Because every single person that plays the game and has at least average IQ is capable of getting to diamond +. Doesnt matter if its genius that does it in 30 games or its average Joe grinding through 1000 of them. ANYONE CAN ACHIEVE THAT. However balancing the game around lower elo, sounds rather stupid. Why should you be rewarded for being better than 99% of players by worse balance? You know what, Skip the whole thing and explain to me why should better players be rewarded for climbing with worse balance?
And? She has consistent 53% win rate across the whole elo ladder. Azir got nerfed at his 48% ryze got nerfed at 44%. What are you whining about?
: Dude, those stats in are in the EUW diamond ranks. I'm talking about the NA plat or so divisions here, which the winrates are a bit different than yours. And yes, they need BUFFS.
Only reason why win rates are different is because NA is behind by 1 week on every strategy that appears. I could take KR win rates, but those are irrelevant for another reason. Korean meta is optimized for climbing the elo while Europeans do the best while having fun. So no EUW win rates are relevant AS FUCK for any region. And only elo you should EVER CARE ABOUT is Diamond+. Because every single person that plays the game and has at least average IQ is capable of getting to diamond +. Doesnt matter if its genius that does it in 30 games or its average Joe grinding through 1000 of them. ANYONE CAN ACHIEVE THAT. However balancing the game around lower elo, sounds rather stupid. Why should you be rewarded for being better than 99% of players by worse balance? You know what, Skip the whole thing and explain to me why should better players be rewarded for climbing with worse balance?
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Helping other enchanters by buffing them will help Nami's winrate go down a bit. She doesn't need a nerf.
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/euw/support/diamond/by-winrate They need what? 3 out of 5 enchanters are in top 10 champions. THEY NEED WHAT?
: Read my edit above.
helping other enchaters does not equal buffing the or what are you getting at?
: > [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZOs3fuE5,comment-id=00050008000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-04T05:59:24.429+0000) > > Buffing enchanters again? Just right after they got nerfed? Literally in same season when ardents censer was meta? Are kidding me? ........ Ardent Censor was last season's meta, bro. And where did I say enchanters and buffs? ..... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Edit: now I realize. Yes, the other enchanters need buffs. Especially with the ones below a 50% winrate.
: Leblanc is pretty much 100% pick/ban at worlds
LeBlancs rework was complete failure, it lowered her skill floor, anyone could play her, made laning phase even more obnoxious, because ANYONE can hit double Q, just wait for mark to proc and she lost her oneshot potential later in the game. She couldnt oneshot ADC for gods sake. On top of that reworked version of ultimate was clunky and annoying to use. I literally double tapped ult any time my clone was ready to not fuck up my combo. Yeah current iteration is broken if played well but reworked version was just over powered untill she got nerfed and became useless beyond laning phase.
: > [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZOs3fuE5,comment-id=00050008000000030001,timestamp=2018-10-04T05:57:37.494+0000) > > You see, there are 4 enchanters and I can ban only 1. So yeah I cant ban them. > > It isnt abysmal, you have as much power as the effort you have to put in. Which is small. > > It wasnt a joke. Every time Janna, Lulu, Soraka, Nami are meta support, thank lord they aint now, the game is literally unplayable for melee fighters, for adcies that dont rely on lategame. You are killing literally half of top lane roster and half of adc roster for sake of 4 champions. Cool idea. Especially when those 4 champions can be played efficiently by ANY autofill. Your butthurt is finger-lickin' good. The busted champion player crying about enchanters lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=CrestfallenNight,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZOs3fuE5,comment-id=000500080000000300010000,timestamp=2018-10-04T11:22:20.240+0000) > > Your butthurt is finger-lickin' good. No my man, I am happy with current state of enchanters > The busted champion player crying about enchanters lmao. Busted champions? Which ones? LeBlanc? with this win rate? https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/leblanc/euw/middle/diamond Yeah its 55% and she should get nerfed. But you know who else has 55% win rate? https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/janna/euw/support/diamond Oh my, would you look at that. But wait there is more https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/sona/euw/support/diamond What about Nami tho, she surely doesnt deserve any nerfs right ? https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/nami/euw/support/diamond AWWW SHIT. Wait, how about we compare LeBlanc across the elo ladder and Nami across the elo ladder https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/leblanc/euw/middle 50% wr in gold+ https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/nami/euw/support 53% wr in gold+ Fuckin hell. almost like being a good leblanc takes some skill unlike nami.
: New evelynn ... sucks, shes too Slow I want Old Eve Back!
> I'm sorry but you can't tell me that's not more fun. I want AD eve back. Her kit right now is no longer braindead spam Q. If you seriously consider her state right now boring, even though she requires much more brain power, go play yi. Old Evelynn was fun only if you didnt mind carpal tunnel.
: The problem with enchanters being bad (by design) is the fact that it's being used to justify a nerf on Nami.
And? Namis win rate really is high. Not higher than enchanters win rates. Her win rate is higher than any support.
: What I'm trying to say is that Riot has made the other enchanters too weak, so Nami being untouched, has been able to shine because of that. Also, she is meant to be able to do well against enchanters because of her kit. She's countered by the high engage sups like Blitz, Pyke, Ali, etc. But instead of helping the other enchanters, they decide to just nerf her when it's not needed, and will only make her worse especially since they buffed some of her counters for the only sole reason of Worlds and LC$ big plays.
Buffing enchanters again? Just right after they got nerfed? Literally in same season when ardents censer was meta? Are kidding me?
Show more

FreeOfChargeHoe

Level 48 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion