Kanzler (NA)
: I hate this "if I dont win in the first 10 minutes, we should just quit" mentality.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-15T13:03:55.415+0000) > > I hate this "if I dont win in the first 10 minutes, we should just quit" mentality. Well, then your hate is completely misplaced because you can only start a surrender vote at the 15 minute mark, not before. Also, if the normal game is going on for 30 minutes and it stands 50 vs 20 for the enemy, you still think people want to surrender just because of their „if i don‘t win“ mentality?
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:44:32.271+0000) > > Yes, i know, and to be honest, if it explodes twice, i feel even dumber. And yes, in Ranked, FIGHT UNTIL YOUR TEETHS ARE GRINDED TO DUST! But i also talk about Draft Pick, Blind Pick, Aram and certain event modes. You would agree that in those non-ranked games, that the current Surrender system sucks. Honestly, making it explode twice is cool, because it makes a fool out of Riot's programmers. That said, my money is on them going to work on patching that before the actual client. In ranked, well, if you're playing computer games and your teeth are being ground to dust, you're not getting any sympathy from me. Aside from your baby teeth, you only have the one set. In any unranked mode, it can be frustrating to have players not know a lost cause when they see one, but again, I can understand the logic. I mean if the team is losing but I personally am kicking ass, I won't vote yes, because I want to see if I can't use my position to turn the game around. And if I'm in the middle of a skirmish, don't expect to turn my attention to your surrender vote. My attention is staying in the fight, where it belongs.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T11:49:43.938+0000) > In ranked, well, if you're playing computer games and your teeth are being ground to dust, you're not getting any sympathy from me. Aside from your baby teeth, you only have the one set. Well, not getting a metaphorical joke are we?
: > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iy1pA5Gq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:25:29.043+0000) > > It‘s in the name. Practice Tool IS for Practice, either from someone to understand the basics of any champion, or mastering new techniques. > > As a newcomer, you are not rushed in that mode. You go in, try that champ out and practice with him and you can already plan which items you want to build for that champion, so you know what to buy in the other modes. That doesn't mean it's actually good for practicing new things though. Practice tool and AI matches are both frankly terrible for learning new champions; the best they can provide is some time to look over what abilities do, which just reading the champion reveal would already do. The best place to learn is spending maybe a minute reading over the champion reveal for what does what, and then doing normals.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iy1pA5Gq,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-10-15T02:13:43.888+0000) > > That doesn't mean it's actually good for practicing new things though. Practice tool and AI matches are both frankly terrible for learning new champions; the best they can provide is some time to look over what abilities do, which just reading the champion reveal would already do. The best place to learn is spending maybe a minute reading over the champion reveal for what does what, and then doing normals. What kind of advices are you giving out? Those are terrible. This is literally the thing i was talking about the entire time. So in your mind, it‘s: „hey buddy, you wanna know how to best play Gankplank? Then literally check a single video about that Champ and go online, because you already know how to play that champ and play it effectively against, every other Champion. Have fun Sport“. Look, you may be that big hoss that doesn‘t need a single second of training, but the advices you give out are just god awful. And just because YOU say it‘s not helping at all and useless, doesn‘t mean it‘s right. Mostly because many others DO use those modes for the exact reason to practice with the Champ. Edit: ok, i mistook you with the other guy, you‘re not the one who is „1 million mastery points Taric“. But still, watching a video doesn‘t give you automatically the knowledges as to how really use a champion on your own.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:31:20.994+0000) > > That, i understand COMPLETELY. Just recently, i was BAD with Kayle in a match because it was a VERY aggressive Darius top. I was bad, so i went into 100% defensive mode (which didn‘t help a lot tbh). But we (mostly Kha‘ Zix and Akali carry) managed to make a Comeback and we won. But again, this match was a lot of back and forth. Intense battles all the time where you never truly knew how it would end. > > But when it‘s too obvious, for instance 1 guy is lagging too bad and basically useless, or one where someone went AFK or a match that is just 1 giant flamefest with people inting each other with intentional feeds, than those „comeback“ hopes aren‘t as present as before. I get that, but if I know I have to win in order to promote or to prevent a demotion, I won't really give a shit about the odds. This is why I only surrender if it's unranked or if my Nexus is about to be destroyed anyway (if you time the surrender right, you can make it explode twice)
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:36:08.376+0000) > > I get that, but if I know I have to win in order to promote or to prevent a demotion, I won't really give a shit about the odds. This is why I only surrender if it's unranked or if my Nexus is about to be destroyed anyway (if you time the surrender right, you can make it explode twice) Yes, i know, and to be honest, if it explodes twice, i feel even dumber. And yes, in Ranked, FIGHT UNTIL YOUR TEETHS ARE GRINDED TO DUST! But i also talk about Draft Pick, Blind Pick, Aram and certain event modes. You would agree that in those non-ranked games, that the current Surrender system sucks.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iy1pA5Gq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:25:29.043+0000) > > It‘s in the name. Practice Tool IS for Practice, either from someone to understand the basics of any champion, or mastering new techniques. > > As a newcomer, you are not rushed in that mode. You go in, try that champ out and practice with him and you can already plan which items you want to build for that champion, so you know what to buy in the other modes. I have never used it when picking up a new champion. On a new champion I just look at the most common runes and items and copy it. The only champion I have ever really used it on is Taric who I have over a million mastery points on and this was to test and theory craft new builds and push his absolute limits such as the lowest gold/level needed to solo baron when playing jungle Taric.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iy1pA5Gq,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:29:01.033+0000) > > I have never used it when picking up a new champion. On a new champion I just look at the most common runes and items and copy it. The only champion I have ever really used it on is Taric who I have over a million mastery points on and this was to test and theory craft new builds and push his absolute limits such as the lowest gold/level needed to solo baron when playing jungle Taric. Well, congrats for you. But not everyone is gifted with just picking up and boom, mastery points 1 mil. Not even i, hence me using it all the time to PRACTICE and TRY OUT new Champs. It‘s because of Practice Tool and VS Ai that i even find out if i have even fun with the champion i purchased and if it fits my playstyle.
afmghost (NA)
: Riot wants players to do their best and try to make a comeback. Besides, some players have rank on the line, and are not interested in giving up the second things look just a little bit challenging. Make that epic comeback and you will close out of league with a lot more satisfaction!
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:24:15.838+0000) > > Riot wants players to do their best and try to make a comeback. Besides, some players have rank on the line, and are not interested in giving up the second things look just a little bit challenging. Make that epic comeback and you will close out of league with a lot more satisfaction! That, i understand COMPLETELY. Just recently, i was BAD with Kayle in a match because it was a VERY aggressive Darius top. I was bad, so i went into 100% defensive mode (which didn‘t help a lot tbh). But we (mostly Kha‘ Zix and Akali carry) managed to make a Comeback and we won. But again, this match was a lot of back and forth. Intense battles all the time where you never truly knew how it would end. But when it‘s too obvious, for instance 1 guy is lagging too bad and basically useless, or one where someone went AFK or a match that is just 1 giant flamefest with people inting each other with intentional feeds, than those „comeback“ hopes aren‘t as present as before.
: The practice tool isn't really for learning a new champion. It is more for mastering a champion's combos and trying out different item combinations after you already know the champion.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iy1pA5Gq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:16:28.248+0000) > > The practice tool isn't really for learning a new champion. It is more for mastering a champion's combos and trying out different item combinations after you already know the champion. It‘s in the name. Practice Tool IS for Practice, either from someone to understand the basics of any champion, or mastering new techniques. As a newcomer, you are not rushed in that mode. You go in, try that champ out and practice with him and you can already plan which items you want to build for that champion, so you know what to buy in the other modes.
Rockman (NA)
: It doesn't take that much to transfer basic skills to a new champ unless it's like Ivern or Rumble. And at that point bot games ain't gonna help you get better. Like Yasuo is really easy to pick up if you know how to play League, vs playing Ivern where you might as well be playing a different game.
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iy1pA5Gq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-15T01:08:49.888+0000) > > It doesn't take that much to transfer basic skills to a new champ unless it's like Ivern or Rumble. And at that point bot games ain't gonna help you get better. > > Like Yasuo is really easy to pick up if you know how to play League, vs playing Ivern where you might as well be playing a different game. I am not saying that you need to ONLY play these 2 modes all the time. I said that if you try a champ out for the 1st time, go to these 2 places to understand how they, their passives, their Spells and their Ults work. If you purchased a new Champ, just go to VS Ai for a single match. The players in VS Ai are the most friendliest and are always ready to help you with advices as to how to play the Champ. There, you will learn A LOT from just having a under 20 minute match there and you already know how to play the champ at least 50% more than before.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fyrijou,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-14T20:48:03.635+0000) > > And you look like the type of person the guy before you described under the term „Main Character Syndrome“. So thanks for providing me with some examples with my arguments with him. > > Also, in what kind of school were you taught that in a voting poll, that the lesser votes are more important and decide the outcome? > > Also, „i look like the bad guy“ because i bring up logic? Sure, call me the bad guy, but i prefer it over being straight up stupid like yourself. sorry pal. i will not dance with you or your ego. so fucking what if 3/2 does not pass despite being majority? perhaps if you actually think about others and not yourself you'll see that 3/2 is a bad idea. but i cannot expect that from someone like you.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T00:46:22.323+0000) > > sorry pal. i will not dance with you or your ego. so fucking what if 3/2 does not pass despite being majority? perhaps if you actually think about others and not yourself you'll see that 3/2 is a bad idea. but i cannot expect that from someone like you. Yet, you literally didn‘t bring up any counter point besides you with you before mentioned „MCS“ and your ego. You are literally the kind of guy Metal Janna described. Way to make yourself look tall pal...
: oh great. another player who'd rather cry and surrender than to play if they aren't winning. 4/1 is perfectly acceptable. if you do not like it then you can leave with the Exit Button. no one is forcing you to play the game. playing is your choice and your choice alone. not your team's choice, not the troll's choice, not the enemy's choice, yours. if you choose to keep playing then shut it with the surrender voting and play. when your team says no they mean no. they are not gonna change their mind 2 minutes later when surrender option is off cooldown. and surrender spamming will not help so stop trying. all it does is make you look like the bad guy.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-14T20:33:21.945+0000) > > oh great. another player who'd rather cry and surrender than to play if they aren't winning. 4/1 is perfectly acceptable. if you do not like it then you can leave with the Exit Button. no one is forcing you to play the game. playing is your choice and your choice alone. not your team's choice, not the troll's choice, not the enemy's choice, yours. if you choose to keep playing then shut it with the surrender voting and play. when your team says no they mean no. they are not gonna change their mind 2 minutes later when surrender option is off cooldown. and surrender spamming will not help so stop trying. all it does is make you look like the bad guy. And you look like the type of person the guy before you described under the term „Main Character Syndrome“. So thanks for providing me with some examples with my arguments with him. Also, in what kind of school were you taught that in a voting poll, that the lesser votes are more important and decide the outcome? Also, „i look like the bad guy“ because i bring up logic? Sure, call me the bad guy, but i prefer it over being straight up stupid like yourself.
: Play some bot lane. See if you think an early surrender vote should pass when you're winning your lane and mildly fed but top {{champion:122}}/{{champion:58}} is 0/3 and mid {{champion:105}}/{{champion:238}} is 0/0 at 15 minutes, so they decide to FF because they aren't personally going to carry the match. Meanwhile you've got a tank jungler who's been AFK farming ever since his unsuccessful gank top and could actually help a fed botlane wipe the enemies one lane at a time while the others stall, but it's probably not going to happen because the three of them have weak mental and gave up 5 minutes ago (10 minutes for top). Those people suffer from Main Character Syndrome. "I'm the main character, so if i'm not going to carry then the game is lost!" Fuck MCS sufferers.
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-14T17:04:39.596+0000) > > Play some bot lane. See if you think an early surrender vote should pass when you're winning your lane and mildly fed but top {{champion:122}}/{{champion:58}} is 0/3 and mid {{champion:105}}/{{champion:238}} is 0/0 at 15 minutes, so they decide to FF because they aren't personally going to carry the match. > > Meanwhile you've got a tank jungler who's been AFK farming ever since his unsuccessful gank top and could actually help a fed botlane wipe the enemies one lane at a time while the others stall, but it's probably not going to happen because the three of them have weak mental and gave up 5 minutes ago (10 minutes for top). > > Those people suffer from Main Character Syndrome. "I'm the main character, so if i'm not going to carry then the game is lost!" > Fuck MCS sufferers. You do know „chat“ exists in game, right? You can tell them: „hey guys, top enemy might be fed, but jungler can gank top, because we here in bot are also fed and can catch up in lategame“. Let‘s say this one moment happens where top get‘s too tilted and early surrenders, than he‘s either alone or at the very most get‘s 1 other person who presses „yes“. If Bot and Jungler is fed or managed to keep it stable, it would always end up with 1 voting „yes“ and the other 4 voting „no“. So the people with „MCS“ will always end up with the lesser votes. But if the game is obviously lost, no one has fun and just want the match to end, than MCS can be the factor here. Those with „MCS“ will drag the game on, just to satisfy themselves with nonsense, but ends up only feeding the enemy. Others also press „no“, just to be a sore loser to waste everyone‘s time and to drag the game on, because he blames everyone else for the bad game. So your perspective of „MCS“ makes no sense.
: thing that annoys me the most is if 3 vote yes and 2 vote nothing, its still a no. either vote, or accept your voice isnt heard.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Kq2aGJYG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-14T10:52:10.839+0000) > > thing that annoys me the most is if 3 vote yes and 2 vote nothing, its still a no. > either vote, or accept your voice isnt heard. Absolutely. The ones that don‘t vote at all are so much worse, because their vote could decide the outcome, yet they instead waste everybody‘s time in suspense, just to not click anything at all in the end.
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=1 Inch and Proud,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Iy1pA5Gq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-14T08:51:22.152+0000) > > it was a norm. oh no someone is practicing against real time people. -_- you can only learn the basics in ai. best thing i can tell you is to grow up. you must be so enjoyable to play with. Again, to repeat, Riot literally created 2 modes for people who test out a champ for the very first time. Hell, if i haven‘t used it for Swain, i would‘ve fed harder than a troll. I bet you‘re one of those people who give 0 shits about the others, just so you yourself can „have fun testing a new champ“. And end up ruining and wasting the time of the 4 other players. There is Practice Tool and VS Ai to test the abilities of a Champ for the 1st time. If you go head first into an online game, not knowing how your Ult, or even your Q,W,E works and feed the enemy so much that he can one shot everyone, then you deserve every bit of flame. Also, „practice“ is no excuse for suiciding. Which is funny, because for your „practicing“, there exists PRACTICE Tool.
Rioter Comments
InTheory (EUW)
: You know he can have a chat restriction making it impossible for him to chat with you? So baanning him for such a thing is pretty ... you know what I mean. Also many players try to not use chat and disable it completely as they are affraid to become toxic at one point or another. The make the decision with good intention so it's reasonable to me and might be the best for everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=InTheory,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Ag4Y8wqB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-04T20:54:07.437+0000) > > You know he can have a chat restriction making it impossible for him to chat with you? So baanning him for such a thing is pretty ... you know what I mean. > > Also many players try to not use chat and disable it completely as they are affraid to become toxic at one point or another. The make the decision with good intention so it's reasonable to me and might be the best for everyone. Well, LoL IS a Team based game, where TEAMWORK and communication in the Team is VERY important. Let‘s say your support is lagging with 500 ms. Let‘s say he is a Tresh who straight up misses EVERYTHING and pretty much suicides all the time. You ask him what‘s wrong and if he‘s lagging, and he says literally nothing and keeps on playing with 5 seconds delay. So having a simple „yes“ would help, A LOT. And as far as i remember, pinging also counts as „communication“. So „turning off chat“ seems like an option that shouldn‘t exist OR should be an option for reporting.
EATARI (NA)
: In before the new ADC is an alien with a ray gun. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=EATARI,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=K2OcfK8d,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-07T21:21:25.008+0000) > > In before the new ADC is an alien with a ray gun. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} But if we would go into Skins territory, doesn‘t Pulsefire {{champion:51}} already use a Ray Gun?
: -Sword Gun -Throwing Knives -Whip -Laser -Revolver -Literal air weapons (like when someone punches in anime and they don't connect the hit but the force of the punch still hits the target anyway) -Darts (like literally not a blowgun like Teemo, but throwing darts) Thats all i got......
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=K2OcfK8d,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-07T12:15:08.456+0000) > > -Sword Gun > -Throwing Knives > -Whip > -Laser > -Revolver > -Literal air weapons (like when someone punches in anime and they don't connect the hit but the force of the punch still hits the target anyway) > -Darts (like literally not a blowgun like Teemo, but throwing darts) > > Thats all i got...... Omfg, a whip for an ADC would be SICK! Castlevania Belmont style!
: kai sa shoots void jiz
> [{quoted}](name=Bîscuit ,realm=OCE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=K2OcfK8d,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-07T13:04:41.771+0000) > > kai sa shoots void jiz eww
Infernape (EUW)
: I kinda want an ADC champion that fights with nothing more than arcane magic. They literally shoot magic from their hands.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=K2OcfK8d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-07T02:42:54.698+0000) > > I kinda want an ADC champion that fights with nothing more than arcane magic. They literally shoot magic from their hands. But doesn‘t technically {{champion:81}} already do that? I mean, sure, it‘s actually his Glove, but it‘s still „arcane Magic shot out of hands“
Rioter Comments
: I think hes pretty balance. Sure hes quick, and his shots hurt, but hes only got 4 shots and besides his move speed he doesn't have any dashes or escapes. I think hes in a pretty good spot.
> [{quoted}](name=Fear the Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MrO6E6et,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-26T02:00:49.138+0000) > > I think hes pretty balance. Sure hes quick, and his shots hurt, but hes only got 4 shots and besides his move speed he doesn't have any dashes or escapes. I think hes in a pretty good spot. He is literally the number 1 Champion that can 1 shot you to death. Infinity Edge + Rapid Firecannon + Lethality Items = immediate death or 99% health gone. From Assassin‘s, to Mages, to other ADC‘s and even to some Top Laners, a Jhin 1 hit death combo is the literal biggest Nightmare. Now combine that with Jhin having Traps, per Crit = boosted Movement Speed and a long range skillshot stun and Jhin is literally everything else than balanced.
Infernape (EUW)
: I'm pretty sure Trynd can ult while silenced.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Acke35RN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-14T18:21:40.584+0000) > > I'm pretty sure Trynd can ult while silenced. Dude, Tryndamere can use ult in ANY situation, from stuns, to knock ups, to Silences and to anything else.
Rioter Comments
: The Rework that Malzahar really needs...
> [{quoted}](name=deadlychuck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jYKAvpQJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-22T06:32:43.572+0000) > > I thought i'd throw my idea out there as to a good solution to a lot of his current problems like his combo power, his voidlings problem with consistency, and his passive. He always seems to be in a very precarious spot with his current design, either being on the cusp of taking over the game or being sub-par compared to what other mages bring to the table. Instead a more unique and niche appeal approach to the champion's design seemed appropriate. Designing him around a particular kind of player, rather than designing him to not be hated by anyone who might happen to play him. Such a rework will not be for everyone, but there's 139 other champions which might be more to your fancy, so if you enjoy the existing version of the champion better than this proposed rework, you could just go play someone else instead. > > ##( Passive ) Summon Voidling > On every fourth ability use, Malzahar summons a Voidling that that lasts for 21 seconds or until killed. > Voidlings grow in size after 7 seconds, gaining 50% bonus attack damage and 50% bonus armor. After another 7 seconds, they frenzy and gain 100% bonus attack speed. > Voidlings target enemies based on a priority, descending order, Nether Grasp target > Closest Malefic Visions target > Malzahar's attack target > Proximity > ___ > ## ( Q ) Call of the Void > RANGE: 900 / 400 COST: 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 MANA COOLDOWN: 9 > ACTIVE: After a 0.5 seconds delay, Malzahar summons two orbs at the target location perpendicular to where he is facing, dealing magic damage to all enemies caught between the orbs and silencing them. > MAGIC DAMAGE: 80 / 135 / 190 / 245 / 300 (+ 80% AP) > SILENCE DURATION: 1.4 / 1.8 / 2.2 / 2.6 / 3 > _(No longer refreshes Malefic Visions)_ > ___ > > ## ( W ) Null Zone > RANGE: 800 / 250 COST: 90 / 95 / 100 / 105 / 110 MANA COOLDOWN: 14 > ACTIVE: Malzahar creates a zone of negative energy at the target location for 5 seconds, dealing magic damage every second to all enemies standing on it (capped at 120 against minions and monsters) > TOTAL MAGIC DAMAGE: 20 / 22.5 / 25 / 27.5 / 30% (+ 5% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health > > ___ > ##( E ) Malefic Visions > RANGE: 650 COST: 60 / 75 / 90 / 105 / 120 MANA COOLDOWN: 15 / 13 / 11 / 9 / 7 > ACTIVE: Malzahar infects the target enemy's mind, dealing them magic damage every half second over 4 seconds. > TOTAL MAGIC DAMAGE: 80 / 140 / 200 / 260 / 320 (+ 80% AP) > If the target dies during this time, they pass Malefic Visions onto the closest enemy, refreshing the duration and restoring mana. > MANA RESTORED: 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26 > ___ > ##( Ult ) Nether Grasp > RANGE: 700 COST: 100 MANA COOLDOWN: 120 / 100 / 80 > ACTIVE: Malzahar knocks down the target enemy champion and channels for up to 2.5 seconds, suppressing them and dealing them magic damage every half second while the channel holds. > TOTAL MAGIC DAMAGE: 250 / 400 / 550 (+ 130% AP) > _(No longer refreshes Malefic Visions)_ > ___ > ##Voidling Stats > 250 - 1100 (based on level) > Attack damage > 25 - 110 (based on level) (+ 100% of Malzahar's bonus AD) > 37.5 - 165 (based on level) (+ 150% of Malzahar's bonus AD) (after 7 seocnds) > > Attack speed > 0.831 > 1.496 (after 14 seconds) > Range > 100 / 1700 > Armor > 30 > Magic res. > 50 > Mov. speed > 451 > > ___ > > Figured it was just easier to completely remove the passive, seemed unnecessary to the rest of the kit and fixed a portion of the problems in doing so. > The base damage and scaling on the ult might be a little bit too high, but because it's single target with the Null Zone being detached from it, it made sense to give it decently high damage, more akin to an assassin ult than a mage ult, which likewise can be interrupted by the target's teammates. > > The increased delay on the Q (i think it's about twice what it is now) should make it easier to dodge and the increase CD and silence means it's still an important skill to land, but you should see no net change in the amount of CC it puts out. > > His voidlings don't scale with AP anymore, so i compensated that lost damage for AP malzahar onto his E, by giving it some more base damage. > > This new W should be a little bit more consistent than the current version, as, unlike the voidlings, it doesn't vary from being killed having done no damage, to summoned 10 voidlings which melt anything they come near until they time out. > > Then the voidling changes also make it so that you can more reliably able to get some damage in, but will still fall off more in the late game, but not be as binary. Also changed the AD scaling from magic damage to physical damage, that just seems like an unnecessary damage type conversion. > ___ > Edit: Oh, and almost forgot! I think that this would also allow for a new builds involving AD, by not only taking away the inconsistency of the current voidlings' health system, but i think it would also make building AD decently viable, and his AD scaling would actually deal physical damage, but also make it feel unique and different from AP. > > You'd basically have two champions bundled into the price of one! You could even meet in the middle hybrid builds combining tanky AP items like {{item:3116}} {{item:3027}} with tanky/damage AD items {{item:3812}} {{item:3071}} > > {{sticker:sg-kiko}} > > ######Defintion: Rework - to make changes to something Makes his R a skillshot and it should be alright
: karthus rework or update?
> [{quoted}](name=Dragonapocalypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cO3z3bhA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-05T03:15:23.580+0000) > > is karthus getting a rework or update anytime soon? he just seems very outdated now-a-days, just my opinion though His ult needs a Rework thou. These days, how fucking OP full AP builds are, Karthus can instakill full HP Champions with only his ult lategames.
: I'd assume (emphasizing the **assume** part here) that the team is taking their time in how they want to respond. Imo I'd rather receive a slow, but well thought out response than a quick and dirty one. Emotions tend to run high in situations like these, and no one wants to say something they might regret :)
> [{quoted}](name=Bazerka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eKtfBnRu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-19T21:32:33.810+0000) > > I'd assume (emphasizing the **assume** part here) that the team is taking their time in how they want to respond. Imo I'd rather receive a slow, but well thought out response than a quick and dirty one. Emotions tend to run high in situations like these, and no one wants to say something they might regret :) Oh man, the way you described that reminds me of the whole ProJared situation, where NOTHING was slow and careful...
: Lol I like this guy. Goes 0/8 against a darius, 10 minutes later he makes this post.
> [{quoted}](name=MOLTinaTOR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OE8EOgnq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-13T06:47:35.556+0000) > > Lol I like this guy. Goes 0/8 against a darius, 10 minutes later he makes this post. Darius is Broken. He has always been and will always be until Riot decides to use more than 10 IQ for their only succesful game. The fact that you try to justify his argument by looking up his match History makes you look like a salty Darius main who has nothing better as a counter argument.
Sharjo (EUW)
: You forgot something as well. I wrote this post before Ornn existed. And Braum is real. Yuumi's bio attests to that. She and Book meet him in person. So like, why not factor that in and try not necro a FOUR YEAR OLD POST?
> [{quoted}](name=Sharjo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EvEkZiEM,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T06:00:32.745+0000) > > You forgot something as well. > > I wrote this post before Ornn existed. > > And Braum is real. Yuumi's bio attests to that. She and Book meet him in person. > > So like, why not factor that in and try not necro a FOUR YEAR OLD POST? I wrote on search who is physically the strongest champ in Lol, i saw this Board, i was reading the comments, i saw your message and wrote. Didn‘t look at the age or whatever.
Sharjo (EUW)
: See in that example the mountain Braum punched through couldn't fight back. Malphite on the other hand... Well... http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Malphite_0.jpg How does Braum plan to not get completely annihilated by something that big, with that much mass that moves that fast? I suppose he could offer him a snack and a good conversation. Not much help when you're trying to fight a mountain but hey, "Today we fight each other, tomorrow we may fight together" and all that jazz.
> [{quoted}](name=Sharjo,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EvEkZiEM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-03T02:56:19.737+0000) > > See in that example the mountain Braum punched through couldn't fight back. Malphite on the other hand... > > Well... > > http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Malphite_0.jpg > > How does Braum plan to not get completely annihilated by something that big, with that much mass that moves that fast? > > I suppose he could offer him a snack and a good conversation. Not much help when you're trying to fight a mountain but hey, "Today we fight each other, tomorrow we may fight together" and all that jazz. You forget something, Braum is in the possesion of one of {{champion:516}} ‚s Weapons, an unbreakable shield that is too heavy for any normal Man to be wielded. And Braum is carrying that thing with 1 Arm, can still be as fast and agile as ever and can even throw that thing with complete ease. Sure, if Malphite would storm into Braum without a shield, Malphite could blast Braum away since he weights 100’000’000’000 x Braum‘s weight. But if you count in Braum wielding the Shield which was forged by one of the strongest Gods in Runeterra, then you can expect that Braum can indeed stop Malphite charging into him. Don‘t forget, Braum is a legendary myth in Freljord where people talk how Braum has limitless Strength and those myths need to come from somewhere.
: Well you put a lot of thought into this so I'll do the same for my reply. > Taric's stun got reworked beucase it was a point and click stun (just like Sion's). Taric got reworked because he was an invisible-stat champion, something Riot has been working to remove. His major contributions to the team were two auras- that you couldn't even see in the case of his old W. His stun was reworked because of how his W was changed- a lot of his rework centers around how he can cast a spell from an ally plus himself. What would a point-and-click stun do shooting from two people? Nothing. It already couldn't miss after all- it was changed because his entire kit was changed- not because the stun itself was unhealthy. Short-ranged and certain abilities are fine for the game. > Yet Annie is allowed to have an AoE ranged instant cast Stun that deals loads of damage. And is the shortest ranged mage out of all the ones you listed- as well as one of the ones with the least damage. The certainty is balanced by the least amount of damage. You mentioned this and followed it up with- > They removed Talon, Kass, and Leblanc silences because it denied their oponents a chance to fight back. Yet Annie is allowed to have an AoE ranged instant cast Stun that deals loads of damage. All 3 of the previous champions have a dash that lets them get to you- Annie has Flash (not going into protobelt for this as that's new). This is not something to underestimate. Annie can close the gap and kill you every 5 minutes. The other 3 could do it whenever you walked up to lane. > Yes, there is clarity to her stun. But sadly, no. There is no real counterplay to it. This is untrue. Annie can only retain that stun so long as she does not use abilities. She literally cannot farm and retain her stun. That is the counterplay- it's conditional. And just having a warning at all is more than either of those 3 have. Does Annie have her stun up? Back away- farm- push- she has to use her abilities to do the same- she's a mage. And to grab one of your comments further down > Or she flanked, or a teamfight happened, or she flashed, or used protobelt . I mean, there are quite a lot of ways for someone to get to the back lines. Flanking requires bad vision for your team- your fault. A teamfight is no excuse for bad positioning- your fault. Flashing or Protobelting into range is still positioning- and still your fault. All of the above are not the fault of Annie- they are mistakes on your end that can be capitalized on by any assassin, mage, or even some fighters considering "squishies" build no defense. Don't want to be 100-0? Buy defenses or have better peel. Or have a better engage since Annie will have a harder time stunning properly if your tank initiates and eats it (like they should be). TLDR- you kinda cheat. You take several points from different cases (Assassin Counterplay, Taric point and click, mage damage) and unload them all onto Annie without pointing out how she is also different from each of those cases. (No mobility, not a tank, and having low damage/range respectively).
Well, he actually made quite damn accurate and clear points. You just sound like a Annie main that is nitpicking now.
: About the Aatrox nerf... Why gut his E now?
Look, i am not a hardcore LoL gamer. I rareley play Ranked because i much rather play games for fun, rather then competetively. So i don‘t get the numbers and all that s**t. But i do notice drastic changes when i see them and i saw it with Aatrox‘s Ult nerf... About his other abilities, i am ok with them. Sure, they feel kinda weaker, but you can adjust your playstyle with them since it wasn‘t too drastic. But his Ult thou... why „remove“ his revive ability from it??? I mean, to actually activate it, you have to first kill a Champion for it to work, which is useless in a 1 V 1 Situation or when you get ganked or Tower dive. His Ult was great for him, especially since before the rework, it was his passive. He could escape Ganks, he could survive Tower Dives, it was a decisive factor in 1 v 1 battles on lanes and you felt always safe with that Ult. But now, it‘s nearly useless... I mean, Kleds passive is better than Aatrox’s ult right now. Shyvana‘s Ult not only makes her more Tanky and gives her more Damage, but she also gets a leap and added HP! Even Tryndamere‘s simple af ult is better than Aatrox‘s ult now, because none of them need to finish „requirements“ for the Ult to actually get the full potential. His Ult nerf wasn‘t necessary AT ALL, but Rito just shows once again that they know nothing about balance...
: stop crying for poor play, there's more options than those I mentioned. You can stop the jumps as well.
Rareley does someone actually manage to stop or escape Rengars attack AFTER the Jump and while he‘s in mid air. Maybe Ryze‘s W can stop Rengar mid air and i know that Poppy‘s W counters his ability... but again, this is only ONE Champion with a straight up Rengar passive counter. Sure, Rengar might be grabbed or stunned after the Jump, but you would need inhuman reactions to time that ability perfectly. Also, AFTER Rengar‘s jump, and you flash away, the attack still counts and you die, while being on the other side of the wall or 10 feet away. You are just a typical Rengar main, of course you would deny ANYTHING anyone would say about him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Salvaturi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RBxHgMXl,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-02T19:35:19.734+0000) > > Why is LOL contacting YouTubers all over the world to share the game then? HMMM, we all know LoL is losing a lot of players. Because companies are always looking for ways to increase their audiences. Hell, even ***Amazon*** and ***Facebook*** look for opportunities to increase their reach, and those companies are *huge*.
LoL once trashed Tyler1, saying that they hope that his doped up ass dies. After that and the rise of BR games, LoL came back to Tyler1 after he (kinda) redeemed himself and begged him to return to LoL because they need popularity because BR games are taking over. Yeah, they probably do know what they‘re doing...
: Is League of Legends dying?? Losing players??
> [{quoted}](name=Boxleitner,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RBxHgMXl,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-29T23:58:55.780+0000) > > Dear fellow Summoners: > > Dyrus keeps saying on his stream that League is dying. > > Is this true? Is League Dying? Yes, but not in a critical way. I remember like i think it was either in 2015 or 2016 where i read that League coul eventually become a Olympic game with the increasing popularity. That‘s a really bold statement, but i get why they said it back then and the key word being: „BACK THEN“. League back was in a very good state. There were plenty items where you could create various tactics out of it, champions where somewhat decent and it was rather simple. But now days... I am saying this right now, i am not a supreme competetive player. I hate ranked because it‘s extremley toxic there and you are not allowed a single f**k up, that‘s why i mostly avoid ranked and i also don‘t follow Tournaments of any kind of that game. I only play LoL out of fun and the only LoL videos i watch on YouTube are either Lore based, for new Skins or Reworks and videos of Magikarpusedfly and his friends. But i did play League for a couple of long years now, so i think i know what i‘m saying. There are a bunch of problems with League and Riot doesn‘t care to fix them, instead they release new Ultimate and Hextech Skins which cost you minimum amount of real life 30 bucks, only to get your attention away from the real Problems. What are the problems? I‘m gonna count MY problems out with LoL: 1. The Playerbase: it‘s not a secret that the Playerbase is filled with Trolls, Ragequitters, Tilters (aka. small children) and overall Toxic people. League IS a very competetive game, yes, but that doesn‘t mean that in draft, VS Ai, Aram and Twisted Treeline, that you can‘t make a single mistake. I mean, the very 1st unofficial rule of LoL is: „it‘s never your fault“, which means constant flaming. If the game goes south, everyone looks at other players to blame them, which leads to essays of insult at the message board. When the game goes good, you feel good, but if not, everyone just hates everything. But then there are just people who go on feeding, end up 0/7/0 in 15 minutes, press no in surrender and than go afk. I don‘t know why they do it, but plenty of People do it, just to waste everyones time and quite frankly, Riot doesn‘t really care to punish such people. 2. the Items: Riot constantly changes the entire list of Items that are or are not in the Shop. I remember i made like a 8 month break from LoL, 50% of the Items were gone when i came back! What especially shocked me was that the Mana potion was gone! Yes, in hindsight, it might be considered useless, but it gave variety, and that‘s whats lacking A LOT with the Items these days. So many Items were scrapped away from the shop, that most effects were shoved into the Items that still currently are in the Shop, which makes quite a few Items extremley OP in the right hands and far less variety with the always changing and erasing of Items. I often read that Duskblade is a too op Item for Assassin‘s, but Riot still does nothing. Back then, you were able to mix up many different Items to create the style you wanted, because many Items complimented the other, so you tried to find the right combination. But these days, 1 item has like 5 effects, like i said, 5 items cramped now in 1. 3. Tanks: now that‘s something i can say since i read that this problem is rather common amongst the community. Tanks are build way too op. Like, Tanks are supposed to be able to take A LOT of damage, to be the protecting Wall in Teamfights, but for some reason, they are able to do MASSIVE damage. Cho‘ Gath, Malphite, technically Kled, Dr. Mundo, Ornn, Garen, Sion and other Tanks too, but especially Illaoi. Since Riot started to give a abilities that scale with % of something, Tanks can use this to deal hella damage. I mean, now days, you face off multiple AP Malphite, because they know they will win all trades top, because they are naturally tanks but building AP just makes them Stronger. For instance, i played once Support Poppy, me and my ADC were pushing bot, but the jungler Shaco ganked and my ADC got killed and i couldn‘t return. So i 1 v 3 bot... and i won. I faced off against a 3/2/4 Shaco, a fully AD build Lucian and i think Karma as support, and i killed them all. Not with smart thinking, but by simply just having tank items and abusing my E + Q combo. Like, the combo does HELLA damage, which it shouldn‘t. Illaoi is also the best example, 9/10 times, she only needs her ult to win all teambattles. Yep, she usually wins a 1 v 5 by just busting out her Ult. I mean, early game, she is capable of dashing out more damage than most usual damage dealers such as Tryndamere, Jayce, Darius and others. Tanks should have 1 purpose, and that‘s to take the hit and not to hit back with twice the strength. 4. Off Meta picks: that happens now more recently than ever. People pick completley different champions for lanes which they shouldn‘t even be and DOMINATE EVERYTHING! Look, i‘m not saying it‘s all bad. It does give a fresh take and those are quite nice little experiments, but that doesn‘t mean that for some reason they should dominate! Here are a few examples. I was in a match once where someone picked Janna for the ADC role and she ended up 17/4/6, dafuq? Another one was Blitzcrank top, who ended up 10/2/14, dafuq?? And another one where Rengar was top and he abused his passive so much up there that he ended up with 23/5/5, DAFUQ??? Like, Riot creates Champions for the one lane they should always be and their kit is ment for that lane. Another example, many players use Taric now Top, because his Kit guarantees to win and dominate most trades, as long as he has Mana. Like, Riot should think of such things. People are capable of abusing broken mechanics and just exploit such things. I mean, in the most drastic measures, if you go draft or Ranked and you are in a lane, let‘s say top, then you can only pick top Champions like Tryndamere, Jayce, Renekton and etc., but Champions such as Veigar, Rengar and Vayne are locked and blocked for you to pick. 5. Stacks: OH MY DEAR LORD TO YOUR SON BABY JESUS! Those Stacks are the equivelent of Thanos‘ Infinity Gauntlet, it‘s ment to just destroy and nothing can be held against it. Prime examples are Nasus Q stack and Veigar‘s R stack. People build those stacks to infinity and can deal 10‘000 damage by just building stacks. And because Riot gave no limits to those stacks, they build it up to oblivion. That way, Nasus (AS A BUILD UP TANK, BACK TO POINT 3!) takes away 60% of your health with a single Q and that his W‘s slow is so strong that it makes it practically a stun is also ridiclious. The same with Veigar, you can build up Veigar with literal Tank Items and JUST tank items, but if he has super high stacks, he can one shot you with his R. What i would simply change is to give stacks a limit and after using your stacks once, you have to regain thise stacks again. 6. bad Champion balance: in League, it‘s easy to say which Champions can be considered great and weak. Weak champions are usually those who rather are difficult and need experience to master it, such as Aurelion Sol, Kindred and others, while Champions such as Jax, Darius and Garen are considered great champs to use, because they are very simple champions to learn and that their kit doesn‘t aquire a lot of tactical thinking. I mean, Darius is STILL considered the most broken champ in LoL and i understand why, COMPLETLEY, but they still decided to buff him???. And i do would say that they could do some serious changing and nerfing. For instance, give Darius‘ Passive only a max of 3 hits where the enemy bleeds, but after 3 hits, Darius doesn‘t do more damage, the enemy just suffers 5 sec extra damage per sec. Don‘t give his ult a repeater, don‘t give his W a slow down, instead extra damage that scales with his passive and his Q doesn‘t life steal. Here, balanced. Now, there are quite a lot of Champs who‘s simplicity make them „broken“, but now on the other side of the coin. Kindred is a very difficult Champ to master and that‘s because her entire Kit can be a backfire. There are a few things i would change, but i won‘t go there now. I just would give the change, that her Passive is not visible on the minimap of the enemy‘s side. Aurelion Sol has A LOT of counterplays and most of them are assassins. If ANY enemy is close enough to Sol, he‘s finished (aka zed, Yasuo and many others) and i would just simply give his Q an instant use, like with anivia, not like right now where it takes a sec to detonate it. You can easily see that the champion format is not balanced. What i do want to say, is that Rengar is just as broken as Darius, especially if he goes top. Rengar‘s passive makes him abuse bushes and you ALWAYS lose to him because of that! His entire kit is build upon one shoting enemies, which was a braindead decision by Riot! The one and BIGGEST change i would give rengar, is to give his Passive a Cooldown. After using it once, it has a 6 second cooldown, but after using the ult, it resets. Now those are only a few problems i listed i personally have with LoL and there are more, but that should be enough at this point. I truly am sorry for that this Post is so long, but i head to empty my heart.
: There's this thing called standing with your tank or support/mid when you see his ult. You shouldn't be leaving the base and walking jungle by yourself and theres also {{summoner:7}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3109}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:72}} that he all cant jump into. Stop crying for poor play.
Are you kidding me? Staying with your fully tanked Tank doesn‘t make you safer at all. He can either use his ult to than jump to you or the second you are too near a bush, he jumps also at you and a combo of jump + Q with all of his fully stacked kit and within 0.28 seconds, you‘re dead. And even if a Tank is protecting you, with Last Whisper alone and after 3 auto attacks the Tank is dead too. You either have Champions like Lux, Morgana, Tresh or other champs that can stop him in his tracks or you have no chance at all.

Fyrijou

Level 124 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion