: Oh yeah... {{champion:238}} is as well... "Balance is Weakness"... an SJW's favourite tagline XD
You talking like zyra Annie didn't exist 4 or 5 years ago Is this your trolling account or something? I checked your account and you have no right to complain about mages bot or **ANYTHING ** else when you go press the attack ori support or full ap Janna mid and top with teleport and you are like just level 30, as far as this account goes things have always been like this If you can play those there why cant mages or everything else be bot? But I feel you will never actually reply to my question
: Because this is the state League has been in for the last 2 years. I don't want mages in botlane either because they DON'T BELONG THERE. They've been pushed out from mid because of insane power creep in modern assassins and more mobile mages. Hell {{champion:63}} is an example, how the hell is he allowed to have such high numbers of damage from the start of the game? I don't like ADC's either, believe me, especially {{champion:67}} players because all they do is push R, then Q and right click to death. I think ALL damage needs to come down but this change will DESTROY and entire subtype of champion to the point where they simply cannot be used. Just to please the fans of ONE champion - {{champion:92}}. That's simply put... SPECIAL TREATMENT and thats why people HATE {{champion:92}} and the people who play her because they are usually really self-entitled and toxic people. I know you probably can't see it, because you probably play her but other people do. Its blatant favouritism to protect Riven because she sells skins and is a popular champion. That should NEVER be put ahead of game balance.
Shit man you talking like shit like zyra Annie didn't exist 4 or 5 years ago
Marukuso (EUW)
: IMO Kalista doesn't get skins because in Riot's eyes she isn't meant for the general public. As much as i love playing her the gap between pro play and soloQ may aswell be called an abyss, to give her a skin they should give a reason for the playerbase to buy the champion in the first place. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Marukuso,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=17ipnp1a,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-07-19T17:09:34.213+0000) > > IMO Kalista doesn't get skins because in Riot's eyes she isn't meant for the general public. > As much as i love playing her the gap between pro play and soloQ may aswell be called an abyss, to give her a skin they should give a reason for the playerbase to buy the champion in the first place. > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} By that logic akali should not get skins too (akali main btw)
: As much as I would like a new Taliyah skin I would like to see champs like {{champion:429}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:161}} being given something before her at least. Too bad none of their names are Kai'Sa, Irelia, or Akali.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelated Trauma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=17ipnp1a,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-19T05:09:23.180+0000) > > As much as I would like a new Taliyah skin I would like to see champs like {{champion:429}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:161}} being given something before her at least. > > Too bad none of their names are Kai'Sa, Irelia, or Akali. Its rather odd {{champion:101}} and {{champion:161}} get nothing considering how popular they are
: Can we talk about how disgustingly overpowered Akali is?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/506939686141427767/601790545878056991/t3qkhrohrh321.jpg
Rioter Comments
: I'm wondering when Morde is getting a new skin,
> [{quoted}](name=MalignMetal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=17ipnp1a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T16:25:35.807+0000) > > I'm wondering when Morde is getting a new skin, When the stars align and It might be dunkmaster ivern part 2
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=0012000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T00:47:31.590+0000) > > That was the bare minimum to play the base game not just ranked, everyone with some investment already had those if they wanted to play ranked Yeah, they had them because they spent literally every point of IP they earned up to 30 in order to get a full page. Why wouldn't that be considered greedy seeing as it took over 6,000IP just to get another page (which you could not change once you got into the lobby) with the fact that could spend RP instead and not have to grind for months?
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=00120000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T00:58:19.295+0000) > > Yeah, they had them because they spent literally every point of IP they earned up to 30 in order to get a full page. Why wouldn't that be considered greedy seeing as it took over 6,000IP just to get another page (which you could not change once you got into the lobby) with the fact that could spend RP instead and not have to grind for months? Been here and that's just flat out wrong I had my 2 pages and like 3 champs (1 being jinx) before even being level 30
: > [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-07-17T23:25:11.924+0000) > > Are you really comparing a virtually currency that anyone that plays has access to and if you are a veteran you dont even know what to do with the stuff.....to over 20 bucks just for a single loading screen border? You don't need a loading screen border to play the game. If you wanted to play Ranked, you needed runes and at least 2 rune pages.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T23:35:53.803+0000) > > You don't need a loading screen border to play the game. If you wanted to play Ranked, you needed runes and at least 2 rune pages. That was the bare minimum to play the base game not just ranked, everyone with some investment already had those if they wanted to play ranked
: > [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VfHXEqlE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:43:58.401+0000) > Very misleading post OP. In fact RIOT has done a great job with this death recap. The only problem is that you have to HOVER over the abilities to see what they used to kill you. You have to take a screen shot of that. I also like the circle, it gives a brief overview of the damage.
> [{quoted}](name=NotDTOPuRLkn4,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VfHXEqlE,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-07-17T23:35:00.615+0000) > > Very misleading post OP. > > In fact RIOT has done a great job with this death recap. The only problem is that you have to HOVER over the abilities to see what they used to kill you. You have to take a screen shot of that. I also like the circle, it gives a brief overview of the damage. Sorry forgot to show Darius had God damn death cap and the fact there was 2 enemy sivirs in my game My bad
: > [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VfHXEqlE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-17T14:02:17.868+0000) > > It tells me Darius is doing tons of magic damage and that the enemy team has 2 sivirs and 1 is doing magic damage Today I was playing support and my own ADC had a hand in my death along with the enemy adc and support apparently. I was 3 v 1ING bot lane.
> [{quoted}](name=Ultimakaiser,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VfHXEqlE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T23:56:16.684+0000) > > Today I was playing support and my own ADC had a hand in my death along with the enemy adc and support apparently. I was 3 v 1ING bot lane. To be fair that's usually how going support goes
: Was it somehow not considered greedy when you had to spend thousands of IP on runes and pages in order to play Ranked?
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:43:59.087+0000) > > Was it somehow not considered greedy when you had to spend thousands of IP on runes and pages in order to play Ranked? Are you really comparing a virtually currency that anyone that plays has access to and if you are a veteran you dont even know what to do with the stuff.....to over 20 bucks just for a single loading screen border?
: How often is it doing this? Even if it's a rare occurrence (I mean, the classic Death Recap is correct sometimes), it looks like they have some work to do before it leaves PBE.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VfHXEqlE,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:07:44.209+0000) > > How often is it doing this? Even if it's a rare occurrence (I mean, the classic Death Recap is correct sometimes), it looks like they have some work to do before it leaves PBE. This is live already
NY64 (NA)
: I main Tahm, so I guess we are both in the sinkhole. And yes I mained him way before 9.9.
We must die for our pro play overlords
shofaz (NA)
: Using Riot's Balance Framework on Viktor and Jhin
I'm guessing it's the fact jhin sells more and it's nearing worlds time
shofaz (NA)
: Definitely feels like that.
: I think it was ever since tencent began giving riot money to expand their e-sports to have more of a global essence. Since then they got hooked on the concept of making ez money. Hence making skins that are out of the standards riot themselves set. Currently they have to keep making lower tier skins, meaning they dont live up to their price, in order to break even on the previously made ones. This makes them continue a cycle that will not stop as long as they dont want to loose money. As a HUGE side effect balancing champs and fixing matchmaking has been put on the chopping block. The only exception is anything happening in pro play, for some reason they think pro play will eventually trickle down to solo q.
> [{quoted}](name=Zenderana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:57:49.027+0000) > > I think it was ever since tencent began giving riot money to expand their e-sports to have more of a global essence. Since then they got hooked on the concept of making ez money. Hence making skins that are out of the standards riot themselves set. Currently they have to keep making lower tier skins, meaning they dont live up to their price, in order to break even on the previously made ones. This makes them continue a cycle that will not stop as long as they dont want to loose money. As a HUGE side effect balancing champs and fixing matchmaking has been put on the chopping block. The only exception is anything happening in pro play, for some reason they think pro play will eventually trickle down to solo q. Actually this seems rather plausible, thank you
Zac x Me (NA)
: How undetailed is that omg? How is that supposed to tell me which skills and what passives did the most damage or added to it, so I'll know what to build against it?? "Here just have 2 bars and that's it, let's make this game less readable and remove more and more clarity". Wtf is Lethality even
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VfHXEqlE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:58:39.708+0000) > > How undetailed is that omg? > How is that supposed to tell me which skills and what passives did the most damage or added to it, so I'll know what to build against it?? > > "Here just have 2 bars and that's it, let's make this game less readable and remove more and more clarity". > > Wtf is Lethality even It tells me Darius is doing tons of magic damage and that the enemy team has 2 sivirs and 1 is doing magic damage
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T12:57:24.823+0000) > > Then how come rp never goes down when the the euro and dollar are worth more? Because thats not really how that works?
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T12:59:08.819+0000) > > Because thats not really how that works? This is not even the first time riot has nerfed rp gained per money spent, despite the euro and dollar being in good shape for years after they did it the first time Face it they just want all the money
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-17T11:51:49.034+0000) > > Not only that > The amount of boarders and chromas now is iust too much > I thought they will make them cheaper , but instead they made RP more expensive > As for B i think it's fine , you are rewarded for how much you play > But can't do it either in EUNE > Tokens gain is bugged , we getting no tokens > Last event was the same > I played 1000 worth of missing tokens > At the end they gave me what? 350 tokens to the whole server and called it a day RP didnt get more expensive. RP prices were changed to reflect new tax laws and inflation.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T12:26:09.416+0000) > > RP didnt get more expensive. RP prices were changed to reflect new tax laws and inflation. Then how come rp never goes down when the the euro and dollar are worth more?
: People have been greedy since the stone age. Riot is made up of people so they will do everything they can to make the most money possible. As a business practice there is actually nothing wrong with what they are doing with skins, borders, etc. because their customers are stupid enough to buy them. Whining about Riot selling things is like whining about Wal Mart for putting candy in the checkout areas that cost 4x more than the candy in the isle. It is dumb and greedy but the people paying for it are the stupid ones.
> [{quoted}](name=AlienPrimate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-17T11:57:19.979+0000) > > People have been greedy since the stone age. Riot is made up of people so they will do everything they can to make the most money possible. As a business practice there is actually nothing wrong with what they are doing with skins, borders, etc. because their customers are stupid enough to buy them. Whining about Riot selling things is like whining about Wal Mart for putting candy in the checkout areas that cost 4x more than the candy in the isle. It is dumb and greedy but the people paying for it are the stupid ones. Thing is, Riot had a precedent of doing things far better
Rioter Comments
: Ah, but are we counting the whatever the hell they were referred to skins? Like the SG and Pajama Guardian skins are to each other. If we discount those skins that amount to super chromas does that change which champion has the most?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6QXcHbrx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-08T14:14:10.267+0000) > > Ah, but are we counting the whatever the hell they were referred to skins? Like the SG and Pajama Guardian skins are to each other. If we discount those skins that amount to super chromas does that change which champion has the most? If riot sells them at full price they are real skins
: I can't remember the last time I had fun laning top lol
Regarding akali is more so the fact riot made her near unplayable mid SO that's all akali has and even then she's sub 45..... But I have nearly never seen karma or vayne to be considered an issue, kench is getting completely nerfed and heim has been a top laner since forever
: Because nobody likes Rumble. Nobody likes seeing him meta and nobody likes playing him, so Riot is going to make 10% of the money off of him that they'll make off of Kai'sa skins **at most**. Edit because I'm an idiot who hits post before finishing my comment: Also, one of Kai'sa's skins is a team skin. That's literally not Riot's choice for what to make them.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=daz0wGTo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-06T15:09:30.881+0000) > > Because nobody likes Rumble. Nobody likes seeing him meta and nobody likes playing him, so Riot is going to make 10% of the money off of him that they'll make off of Kai'sa skins **at most**. > > Edit because I'm an idiot who hits post before finishing my comment: > > Also, one of Kai'sa's skins is a team skin. That's literally not Riot's choice for what to make them. Damn straight, else taliyah would still be at a solid 0 post release
Infernape (EUW)
: Why does he sound like Yasuo putting on a gravelly voice? Man even Riot's doing Vic dirty.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nM4qB1yT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:40:55.591+0000) > > Why does he sound like Yasuo putting on a gravelly voice? Man even Riot's doing Vic dirty. Odd finding you here
Rioter Comments
AmazoX (EUW)
: Why has Practice Tool been removed?
To stabilize TFT I think As someone that does not give a flying fucc about TFT it really pisses me off
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jLiTGfYu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T00:26:55.393+0000) > > Bundle border is here for like 2 weeks then it's gone forever , you can buy the skin alone and then the icon border for 550 rp, if you choose to buy the skin by itself first > > Hope this clears up things Thanks a lot! Do you know when the border will be available? I dont think its been released yet
> [{quoted}](name=CherryBlossomTea,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jLiTGfYu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T00:30:53.224+0000) > > Thanks a lot! Do you know when the border will be available? I dont think its been released yet Its available right now, but 200 iq riot only shows the icon so it leads to confusion For future reference, if a skin has a border, the icon is what activates the border in the bundle always, it should say icon+border but it doesn't SO in functionality, the icons are the borders
Rexathor (NA)
: Hmm, it seems well written, but I think you need to capture more of Jhin's mind from his original lore a bit.
Do tell me what you have in mind
: When/How to get dark cosmic jhin skin border
Bundle border is here for like 2 weeks then it's gone forever , you can buy the skin alone and then the icon border for 550 rp, if you choose to buy the skin by itself first Hope this clears up things
: Overall what did you all think of the Darkin Lore Update?
I feel varus is incredibly out of place and tacked on Also some mild inconsistencies, like aatrox can take over a host in like a second while rhaast is not only taking years, he has the very real chance of losing and dying..... THE VERY THING AATROX WANTS Sloppy writing honestly
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 14
If you could buff akali that would be great
: I've been on this for a while, but I just can't get excited for the new Arcade skins this year
Last Cait skin was last year though so you should have an issue with her
Kazekiba (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IAmGME3x,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-06-12T10:01:43.114+0000) > > Because that happened with galaxy slayer zed right? Actually, yes. GS Zed shows his face.
And what's the sentiment regarding that concerning most people?
: Listen, I agree with the point of your post. But I got to point this out because others will call you out on it. Aren't you forgetting BA {{champion:350}}?
She was tacked on after the original line up was done, riot confirmed this
Kazekiba (NA)
: Player labs showed that players connect with a skin better when the face is shown. :)
Because that happened with galaxy slayer zed right?
: > [{quoted}](name=JhonTeemon,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Jrw40wa8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-11T19:24:59.470+0000) > > Notice how all champions who got Battle Academia were Human, notice how all champions who are getting Arcade are human. Well Yuumi is also in the Battke Academia line-up, and she's a cat
She was not part of the original line up and was added as an after thought This was confirmed by riot
: ... Okay so I see the extra A added... and it appears like aatrox is working at some sort of starbucks stand... now my questions are... who's the blue haired person? why is the logo for aatrox's apron presented again in the top right corner? who is on the logo? why is varus's hand so brightly purple that it looks like it's made out of grimer slime?
Kayle in the artists casual attire for her It's just usual store aesthetic Nami Artistic choice
: Your reading comprehension is again lacking and showing that you did not in fact read the entire thing. 1. Once again, your are associating conventional with attractive, when that is not the case. More so, unconventional does not mean unattractive. Moreover, the argument for "conventional attractive" that you are trying to counter in this reply is in fact your own, as made by your previous posts. 2. Morgana and Varus are indeed attractive. But, again, the argument for "conventional attractive" is your own. And once again, you seem to associate "unconventional" with "unattractive", when one has no bearing on the other. 3. Kalista, was once again, your argument: "Kalista is still attractive and has a conventional body type, so much so she has a skin where she is fully human". You framed it solely based on her body type (and that she has skin, weirdly enough) hence my countering in the same format. 4. Thresh and Hecarim is fair. Lore's have been updated so much recently. It is important to remember that Hecarim is, in fact, a fusion of a cavalier and his horse, however. A good reference to the Headless Horseman. It seems that the understanding of your own base argument is poor. More over, you have long sense stopped presenting any counter arguments, and also ignore one of the main points: that males have even less design diversity than females, despite your attempt to state the contrary in the very title of this post. As such, I can assume you are completely unable to counter it, as you have dodged the issue in the past two replies to state the same things over and over. Consequently, as you have ceased bringing anything new to the table, keep restating your previous arguments as if they are new point when they are not, and continuously attempt bad faith arguments (if quite poorly), i'll be ending it here. Have a good day.
Hit me up when lol gets a female with a noticeble deformity or scar
: > [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=UpFImBkf,comment-id=0001000000030005,timestamp=2019-06-08T00:06:05.899+0000) > > Non sexualized...first example is literally only wearing a top on her upper body and showing her back and bare thighs in her splash...dude > Also fiora riven vi leona, I mean really irelia is there? have you learned nothing of the frostbutt irelia jokes? you cant ignore how they are seen > > Even then most of that list are indeed 1 common body type and cam easily be sexualized > Compare those to the non coventional attractive male list > > {{champion:266}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:427}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:154}} > > All with extreme variety among themselves Backs and thighs are sexual? I can't talk to children
I can see why you got the 11 negative votes
: In order: Recently, a.k.a., 10 newest female champs (I added Yuumi at the end, making it 11, yes, but I knew it would be nitpicked). Vastayah come in many shapes and forms. More over, Neeko has complete control over her appearance. She can choose how she looks. Your argument against Kindred does nothing to counter it, and is only a statement of opinion that you like wolf better. I put Kai'sah and Xayah in conventionally attractive. As such, you're only restating what has been stated to try and fill space and make it look you have more to say. That placed it and consider it a "counter" to anything I said has negative connotations for how much you actually read before jumping in to try and refute any statements. Now, your entire argument is based on "conventionally attractive". What does conventional mean? Conventional: to follow traditional forms. You are associating only the word "conventional" with being attractive, disregarding the "unconvetional", despite your whole argument being based off "conventional". Not being conventionally attractive does not mean one is unattractive. Illaoi is not conventional, she is unconventional, but she is attractive. However, by your arguments and statements, her not being conventional automatically makes her unattractive. Camille is not conventional. She is more machine than person, missing her lower extremities. **She has prosthetic legs. ** That is not conventional, but it doesn't mean she is unattractive. To suggest that someone with prosthetics is both conventional and, worse, could not have the ability to rise up and prove both their strength, could not be in anyway attractive in any sense, and are in fact too representative of social norms is an awful thing of you to do. Moreover, nearly just as much of Urgot remains human and fleshy as Camille, his upper torso being incredibly muscular and what he see of his face attractive. The only difference between the two is he has a gun arm and a gas mask. Beyond that, they have the same amount of lower body missing, Urgot just chose to go with more legs. To kill him an abomination is grossly inappropriate. Kalista is unconventional as well. She has "skin", as you put it, but can see her bones in areas where you should not see. She is anorexic in appearance, characterized by abnormally low body weight and exercising too much, while not eating enough to maintain it. The body begins to literally eat itself. A person who is anorexic can still be pretty, but it is far from conventional, and they likely need medical help. Comparisons to inhuman spirits such as Hecarim and Thresh are a red herring; they are conceptual beings, where Kalista was once alive. Jinx's base design is unconventional. The alternate skins are different realities, likely realities where she had access to better standards of living and so became physically, and in some mentally, healthier. It is fine for there to be changes. Anivia is too old an addition to the game to be on this list. I believe that covers everyone you attempted to counter. Again, your entire basis was based on "conventional". None of these champions are. But not being "conventional" does not mean one cannot be attractive, and to suggest otherwise is an awful thing to do. I also noticed you chose to ignore the section of my argument about the men, despite that being one of the pillars of your argument and, in fact, the thread title. Have a good day.
Yes vastayah comes in different shapes, but neeko should be much more animal since she is closer related to the vastayah precursors that mingled with humans, more so her changing shape mean jack shit since she reverts to normal upon taking damage as seen in game, her model is her normal You argument for conventional attractive is really piss poor lol, thats like saying morgana cant be attractive cause she has 3 sets of wings or varus cause he has demon pants You would call a man thats like 75% machine octopus that grinds people to death inside him an abomination?....weird You excuse for kalista not being conventionally attractive is because shes too skinny in your opinion....not you know the fact shes dead? Thats hilarious Also read thresh lore, he was indeed alive once and hecarim too....whats the excuse now? Good to know jinx chest size depends on reality so she sells more{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Most recently released female champs: Kai'sa, Xayah, Camille, Taliyah, Illaoi, Jinx, Rek'sai, Kallista, Kindred, Neeko, and Yuumi. Of those, only Kai'sa and Xayah count as "conventionally" attractive. Camille is a woman who is above 80 years old (possibly 100) with most of her body replaced by cybernetics and prosthetics. She's machine from the waist down, and most of her other organs have also been replaced. Illaoi is a big and buff woman who can likely break you by accident. Rek'sai is a literal monster/sand shark. Kindred is a sheep girl and the personification of death Neeko is a shape-shifting lizard girl with inhuman proportions and features. Kallista is literally a walking corpse/ghost, who if she were alive would likely need serious help due to having an eating disorder based on the fact you can literally see her bones through her skin due to being so thin. Jinx is supremely petite, most likely mentally ill in some form. Yuumi is a cat. None of these girls are "conventionally" pretty, all have supremely unique silhouettes/shapes, some aren't even human. More over, there's nothing wrong with people being attractive. Most importantly, however, is that all the champions in League are warriors in some form. They're all going to most likely be extremely athletic, and that _usually_ results in an objectively pleasing silhouette and form. More over, most of Runeterra resides in a renaissance-like period. There is no mass production or over production of food here, meaning that people getting overweight is a whole lot more difficult to do. The idea of the men of league having more "variation" in design is also false. Literally every single one of them is a tall, handsome, and muscular guy. The only "variation" they have is how much armor they're wearing and facial hair. The only exceptions to this are Gragas and Ezreal for the humans, and the monster/inhuman champions. Additionally, with very, very few exceptions such as Swain, none of them have scars either.
How is 3 years plus anywhere close to recent? Also no neeko has a very lackluster appearance just to sell, the most pure blooded vastayah is the most human looking despite that going against what riot themselves set up as lore Also, kindred is TWO entities and wolf is farm better designed than lamb Now to disprove the entire thing, xayah is incredibly human looking(so is rakan) and she is conventionally attractive Kai sa? LOL KAISA shes a top model despite supposedly living in the void since child hood and there is a huge gap between what she should be and what she is so she sell, hell her void suit makes a boob window Camille is indeed incredibly attractive she just has scissor legs,compare her to her male cyborg counterpart URGOT thats a walking abomination Taliyah step in the right direction along with illaoi, rek sai is a bit of a cop out since she does not even speak and riot had to clarify she is female, but she is indeed a good addition Kalista is still attractive and has a conventional body type, so much so she has a skin where she is fully human, compare her to champs like hecarim and thresh and she falls short Jinx main here, while jinx default splash make her indeed unique (flat) her skins change that, like mafia, firecracker ,elf and odyssey(seriously its a bit jarring on the odyssey trailer) Yuumi is indeed a cat And you forgot anivia So to conclude, MOST ALL THOSE GIRLS ARE CONVENTIONALLY ATTRACTIVE, unlike what you said
: The Chalicar is a cross, not a circle. Do you even know the item you're discussing? https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/lolesports_gamepedia_en/7/7c/Sivir_concept_4.jpg
It does become a circle if sivir wants though, just small trivia
: The hot page was mostly "why do sylas muscle???" For a while. I haven't seen anything about Mordekaiser, though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gall,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=TVnb56de,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-06-08T00:57:35.271+0000) > > She has the female demeaner of Draven in a way. I don't mind it. It's supposed to be annoying and irritating but also lovable to some. > > Side edit: oh but of course, this goes without saying, fuck this champion and fuck her utility/ high ass mobility/ high ass dps/ high ass invisibility/ high ass overloaded everything else kit. You know i forgot draven existed i guess you can see it that way but yeah that doesnt make me like her anymore.
Draven builds himself up She just throws others down
: Riot hasn't really released many attractive female champs recently so most complaints on here are very redundant lmfao. Sorry but it's a game and it's gotta majority of the playbase as male so of course there is going to be a very high amount of cute girls. Just how in games/movies there are prince charmings! and super sexy men with crazy hot bodies most guys wish they had! I think this whole debate is pointless over all, not gonna lie.
Riot hasn't released many attractive females recently because the release has been mostly male lol I mean yuumi was different from the standard but still is rather cute and huggable (being a cat and all) kayle morg are extremely attractive, neeko is another major issue, because according to riot themselves neeko is the most ancient and pure blooded vastayah we have and her only real animal trait is a tacked on tail..... And she's supposed to be more animal than damn rengar Before that we had akali that got the sex appeal turned up to 11 on her vgu, and before her we had kai sa, another major issue since she lived fighting the void underground since childhood alone and is still looks like a top model with perfect hair and make up and no actual imperfections, not even a scar or damaged psyche You missunderstand people are not against attractive females, people just want some variety of female champ design, we have like 3 truly animal/ monster females in the entire game And even when a female should have scars or damage they simply don't and are default perfect
Show more

Galactic Mayhem

Level 316 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion