: I give up guys
Yep Riot Games eather dont no how to balance the game / champ or only care about balancing it for esports
: Riot support staff being so rude and disrispectful
Totally agree with you Riot Games has no answer because they havnt done anything to improve it. Shame on you Riot!
afmghost (NA)
: You need to make your arguments more concise. I mean which one would give you more to work with? 1. I really liked Twisted Treeline. The game is quicker, allowing me to get a game in when I don't have time for a 5v5 but am not feeling like doing ARAM. I also liked the capturable areas in the middle of the map. I felt like it was a variable that made for more exciting play. I am really disappointed that it is gone. 2. You idiots. Are you braindead? I can't believe you did that. I have had it with you guys. I hope you get fired (etc etc) Obviously the correct answer is 1. It addressed the actual issue and included reasons why the player was upset, so the devs can reply with an answer as well as work on something new (not that riot would, but at least there is half a prayer). Meanwhile, 2 doesn't even tell the dev what the problem is to begin with, so they have no reason to waste time on it. I mean you're lucky you got any reply at all tbh
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-03T01:29:27.325+0000) > > You need to make your arguments more concise. I mean which one would give you more to work with? > > 1. I really liked Twisted Treeline. The game is quicker, allowing me to get a game in when I don't have time for a 5v5 but am not feeling like doing ARAM. I also liked the capturable areas in the middle of the map. I felt like it was a variable that made for more exciting play. I am really disappointed that it is gone. > > 2. You idiots. Are you braindead? I can't believe you did that. I have had it with you guys. I hope you get fired (etc etc) > > Obviously the correct answer is 1. It addressed the actual issue and included reasons why the player was upset, so the devs can reply with an answer as well as work on something new (not that riot would, but at least there is half a prayer). > Meanwhile, 2 doesn't even tell the dev what the problem is to begin with, so they have no reason to waste time on it. I mean you're lucky you got any reply at all tbh I have explained the problem many of times and gets ignored so why should i do it anymore
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T23:43:06.769+0000) > > Dude stfu, you don't know me. I fucking hate this company but I'm not about to not call out somebody's bullshit just because they say some shit I agree with. ow so me saying how I feel I have been treated is bullshit is it?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T23:43:06.769+0000) > > Dude stfu, you don't know me. I fucking hate this company but I'm not about to not call out somebody's bullshit just because they say some shit I agree with. how is it bullshit?
Ðïana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-02T23:14:39.156+0000) > > Ok bud u think that, that why league no long the number one game to play If you have such a problem with League, go play another game. There's still millions of us out here who enjoy the game every day. You're the one sitting wasting your time on such a "bad game".
> [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T23:31:35.310+0000) > > If you have such a problem with League, go play another game. There's still millions of us out here who enjoy the game every day. You're the one sitting wasting your time on such a "bad game". Yes I forgot there people who feel Riot can do no wrong, its same old same old the problem arnt happening to me so they can be real. Ok bud
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-02T23:24:40.902+0000) > > Sorry man. _You're_ the asshole here. Even if that was someone high up in the company who could affect change, he's still one person among hundreds in a game that honestly needs a major code overhaul or a sequel to get the game right again. > > And also there's the fact that while you were trying to engage with them, you were still being emotional and difficult to respond to. How is me give feedback, mean am a asshole???? yes I forgot the board are full of people who feel Riot can do no wrong.
: You're trying to paint the dev as the bad guy even though he gave a perfectly valid and measured response. lol?
> [{quoted}](name=Quality Content,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:56:55.645+0000) > > You're trying to paint the dev as the bad guy even though he gave a perfectly valid and measured response. lol? yer ok bud u think that
Ðïana (NA)
: I'd have ignored you too. You're being abrasive and started out in no way constructive. Lose the entitled attitude - There's millions of players, they aren't obligated to listen to you specifically over anyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:50:52.882+0000) > > I'd have ignored you too. You're being abrasive and started out in no way constructive. Lose the entitled attitude - There's millions of players, they aren't obligated to listen to you specifically over anyone else. Ok bud u think that, that why league no long the number one game to play
rujitra (NA)
: When you keep insulting them, and you obviously have too many conspiracy theories that are untrue, then why the fuck should they try to reason with you?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:46:37.458+0000) > > When you keep insulting them, and you obviously have too many conspiracy theories that are untrue, then why the fuck should they try to reason with you? were did i insult himm?
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:48:22.521+0000) > > didnt insuit him at all > > and there no "conspiracy theories" that how i really I am being treated "the devs are all moving on to focus on TFT" not true, conspiracy. acting like you know how to balance a game... repeated insults.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:58:58.184+0000) > > "the devs are all moving on to focus on TFT" not true, conspiracy. > > acting like you know how to balance a game... > > repeated insults. didnt say i no how to balance a game. Read it again i said I would like to play a balanced game were did i insult him???????
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:45:17.377+0000) > > nice trolling reported you're post Keep on giving "constructive" critism while "screaming" at them, yeah... Literally acting like dude who belongs in /r/niceguys except girl is Riot with your "Now you are ignoring me?", "I'm so good for you", "LISTEN TO MEEEE"
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:48:26.336+0000) > > Keep on giving "constructive" critism while "screaming" at them, yeah... > > Literally acting like dude who belongs in /r/niceguys with "Now you are ignoring me?", "I'm so good for you", "LISTEN TO MEEEE" u cant scream in text bud and its not listen to me its me give my feedback
rujitra (NA)
: When you keep insulting them, and you obviously have too many conspiracy theories that are untrue, then why the fuck should they try to reason with you?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:46:37.458+0000) > > When you keep insulting them, and you obviously have too many conspiracy theories that are untrue, then why the fuck should they try to reason with you? didnt insuit him at all and there no "conspiracy theories" that how i really I am being treated
: Yeah, would ignore you too.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6z1m9gw6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-02T22:43:44.909+0000) > > Yeah, would ignore you too. nice trolling reported you're post
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Velasan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xO6ZarBI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T17:03:01.814+0000) > > It's extremely rare that in a Swain game I don't get top damage, so I don't know where you're getting that. Also, his W isn't useless. How about you learn to hit it before calling it useless. You get top damage in every game on Swain just by ulting in team fights. His overall damage is still quite low unless you are point blanking Q's into a melee target repeatedly. His current strengths have more to do with combo'ing off allies crowd control than burst damage. I'm guessing you knew that already though since you have at least 20 games with him in ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Velasan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xO6ZarBI,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-29T17:18:46.788+0000) > > You get top damage in every game on Swain just by ulting in team fights. His overall damage is still quite low unless you are point blanking Q's into a melee target repeatedly. His current strengths have more to do with combo'ing off allies crowd control than burst damage. > > I'm guessing you knew that already though since you have at least 20 games with him in ranked. These is what am trying to say. Thanks for making it clear
Kazekiba (NA)
: If youre getting top damage, either youre dishing boatloads of it during teamfights (which swain does) or youre an omega level lane bully. So yeah it does matter if you get top damage from the "hold" (I assume you meant 'whole' but can't think or type clearly in your blind rage) of the game, because it means Swain is excelling at something at some point. Swain's level 2 with Ignite and Electrocute is a guaranteed half health nuke. Land your combos, Swain hurts.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xO6ZarBI,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T17:22:01.886+0000) > > If youre getting top damage, either youre dishing boatloads of it during teamfights (which swain does) or youre an omega level lane bully. So yeah it does matter if you get top damage from the "hold" (I assume you meant 'whole' but can't think or type clearly in your blind rage) of the game, because it means Swain is excelling at something at some point. > > Swain's level 2 with Ignite and Electrocute is a guaranteed half health nuke. Land your combos, Swain hurts. you can have top damage over all game doesnt mean this damage is leading to solo kills. The damage isnt there for that
: Swain was one of the earlier reworks. I'm sure they learned from Swain and all the other reworks since and will continue to learn.
> [{quoted}](name=C0NCH0BAR,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=WGzO6lAz,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-07-29T17:06:36.616+0000) > > Swain was one of the earlier reworks. I'm sure they learned from Swain and all the other reworks since and will continue to learn. that doesnt help swain out though does it?
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xO6ZarBI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T16:59:04.408+0000) > > its not "ridiculous" the damage isnt there his ult is too slow at dishing out damage, his W is pointless. now isnt of Riot doing the minimum and uping his damage they decide to incress the range of his Q?? It's extremely rare that in a Swain game I don't get top damage, so I don't know where you're getting that. Also, his W isn't useless. How about you learn to hit it before calling it useless.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xO6ZarBI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T17:03:01.814+0000) > > It's extremely rare that in a Swain game I don't get top damage, so I don't know where you're getting that. Also, his W isn't useless. How about you learn to hit it before calling it useless. Who said I didnt hit it?? I do hit it and I am saying it useless. It doesnt matter if over all you get top damage from the hold of the game it more when you 1 v 1 in laning face or in group fight the damage just isnt there
: If you think old Swain was fun, that's your opinion. But claiming he's better then new Swain, or claiming that new Swain is "useless" is absolutely ridiculous.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xO6ZarBI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-29T16:56:14.563+0000) > > If you think old Swain was fun, that's your opinion. But claiming he's better then new Swain, or claiming that new Swain is "useless" is absolutely ridiculous. its not "ridiculous" the damage isnt there his ult is too slow at dishing out damage, his W is pointless. now isnt of Riot doing the minimum and uping his damage they decide to incress the range of his Q??
Rioter Comments
: Reimagining Pantheon, the Unbreakable Spear - Behind the Scenes
They want to keep him simaler to old vs yet they gut swain my main to the point were I hate playing him. Thanks Riot
: Your matchmaking is shit Riot
We have been asking for matchmaking to be fixed for year, Riot dosnt care or they for some reason think there no problem
coreym11 (NA)
: Why doesn't league have a game based around it's lore already?
Because Riot cant even fix the problem with league of legends never mind another game lol
rujitra (NA)
: The current system works just fine for telling the full picture of your skill level. In what way do you feel it is inaccurate?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YJzE5MEW,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-27T18:12:15.052+0000) > > The current system works just fine for telling the full picture of your skill level. In what way do you feel it is inaccurate? how does it show a person full picture when people who bad can get carryed to a win and there MMR goes up. yet a player who plays realluy well can lose a game to a player who inting or trolling and the player who played well gets a lower MMR
rujitra (NA)
: Because I **summarized** what you said. If that is not your intended message, then you should work on communicating better, because that is how it comes across.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YJzE5MEW,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-27T17:37:39.391+0000) > > Because I **summarized** what you said. > > If that is not your intended message, then you should work on communicating better, because that is how it comes across. I am not saying Rioty rank me too low. as I said the system cant just be win and lose base as it doesnt tell the full picture of the player
rujitra (NA)
: >Riot ranks me too low, I'm too good for this, but it's not my fault at all. Take responsibility and work on your skill for the same amount of time you spend complaining and it'll work wonders.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YJzE5MEW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-27T02:30:05.365+0000) > > Take responsibility and work on your skill for the same amount of time you spend complaining and it'll work wonders. ???? why are you quoting somthing I havnt said? you have no idea on what been happen yet think you can come in with all the aswer well what you are saying is wrong
: Honestly, Riot doesn't seem to give a shit about fixing any problems as long as they are still making enough money to fill their pockets. My ranked game earlier today was stuck in the "Game In Progress" screen so I ended up receiving a loss of LP due to a "leaver" remake. When I create the ticket, the response is basically "it's not our fault, it's something on your end". Fucking idiots, I have over 11 years in network and cyber security. Not to mention, I've played another 3 games since with no issues after making absolutely ZERO changes on my end. They copy and paste fucking essay-long troubleshooting steps to pretend like they're doing something. This game seriously needs better customer support before people ditch this game entirely.
> [{quoted}](name=CancerAndHIV,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tWhE71JY,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2019-07-27T05:03:16.161+0000) > > Honestly, Riot doesn't seem to give a shit about fixing any problems as long as they are still making enough money to fill their pockets. My ranked game earlier today was stuck in the "Game In Progress" screen so I ended up receiving a loss of LP due to a "leaver" remake. When I create the ticket, the response is basically "it's not our fault, it's something on your end". Fucking idiots, I have over 11 years in network and cyber security. Not to mention, I've played another 3 games since with no issues after making absolutely ZERO changes on my end. They copy and paste fucking essay-long troubleshooting steps to pretend like they're doing something. This game seriously needs better customer support before people ditch this game entirely. You wrong there bud, were not customer in Riots eyes as its a free game. lol been told this by the support staff. Tryed to explain to them were are but they didnt get it
: lets make it happen I got 33 friends that play league of legends so them plus me plus u makes 35 its a start . Nothing I want more than to see riot be forced into doing there job or just ending them entirely for everything they've done and not done over the years
I have giving Riot anymore for about 3 years and have just deleted the client. spread the word.
Anatera (NA)
: Riot's attitude towards feedback and criticism is pretty childish
Totally agree. They dont listen to any feedback yet are still happy to take money I think there need to be a boycott of league of legend or everyone need to get to geather and not give Riot anymore money untill they start listening / fixng the problems so that mean no more getting RP or buying merch, because i dont see Riot listen atm
Rioter Comments
: Riot idk how u sleep at night
Totally agree they are all useless dont listen to feedback wont fix problem but are happy to take people money for skins
Rioter Comments
Sillae (NA)
: Players: We want Nexus Blitz to be a Permanent Mode!
Riot only care about one thing.................................................................................... $$$$
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
usul1202 (NA)
: His w is a good impact spell for vision and control. Damage should be higher imo, but whatever. I think his new e is a fantastic skill and it's smooth synergy with passive feels good to use while having counterplay. Ultimately I feel that his problems are balance oriented, and that the kit overall is healthier.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cb3QhnAj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T20:35:48.692+0000) > > His w is a good impact spell for vision and control. Damage should be higher imo, but whatever. > > I think his new e is a fantastic skill and it's smooth synergy with passive feels good to use while having counterplay. > > Ultimately I feel that his problems are balance oriented, and that the kit overall is healthier. so healthier that u are useless and cant do anything all game
usul1202 (NA)
: He's in a bad spot balance wise, so play is low. His kit is so much better and healthier now than before though. Old ult was unfun to deal with, and his kit felt like it only had 1 other button with the root, the other 2, while strong, had 0 feeling of impact or skill expression from an opponent perspective.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cb3QhnAj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-29T19:41:59.947+0000) > > He's in a bad spot balance wise, so play is low. His kit is so much better and healthier now than before though. Old ult was unfun to deal with, and his kit felt like it only had 1 other button with the root, the other 2, while strong, had 0 feeling of impact or skill expression from an opponent perspective. no its not his w is useless now. wow you can stone with your e yet there no power burst to make it worth stuning people his q is meh ok but nothing more and ult now is useless
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kai Guy (NA)
: This is not where you post for devs. Gameplay Boards are to a massive majority just player to player interactions.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bJGIUebU,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T16:12:18.464+0000) > > This is not where you post for devs. Gameplay Boards are to a massive majority just player to player interactions. yes it is bud, go ask the support staff if dont believe me
Kai Guy (NA)
: Yes. That's the expectation when you present an argument? If you cant provide proof what you say lack credibility. This is basic human interaction. I can walk you over Elo systems. They are well documented. As anybody can lose if they want your measurement for successful or functional Elo is about who can climb. Its an objective system. Its not gonna be responsible for players decisions in a game. It only cares about the outcome. Which Is used to correct assumptions which it then tests next game you play. I can support my statement that you see games with a Toxic 10% population in a range very easily.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bJGIUebU,comment-id=00010000000000000001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T15:37:56.862+0000) > > Yes. That's the expectation when you present an argument? If you cant provide proof what you say lack credibility. This is basic human interaction. > > I can walk you over Elo systems. They are well documented. As anybody can lose if they want your measurement for successful or functional Elo is about who can climb. Its an objective system. Its not gonna be responsible for players decisions in a game. It only cares about the outcome. Which Is used to correct assumptions which it then tests next game you play. > > I can support my statement that you see games with a Toxic 10% population in a range very easily. am not presenting an argument I have posted a thread for the devs
Kai Guy (NA)
: Homme is correct. Game. You need to proovide more then your experience as proof. Your claim violates principles of elo/mmr. Inherently burden of proof is on you. So an argument of my experience = your experience is a flop. It's not proof for anything. If you need I can walk you over the basics of an Elo system. They are extremely objective. No in game data is used, thats why Facebook and tinder have uses elo systems to rate. Popularity/attractiveness. Its an objective probability math baised system. What you and so many other posters need to understand is mmr is not going to fix player who are issues. The protections built into elo protect ratings. They dont care at all about perceived levels of "fun" you have. Your experiane in Game is irrelevant to a system that only cares about end results of a match. And the values/rules uses to make a match. Even 10% of a mmr range of players being "toxic" by how ever you wamt to define that term shows up in an absolutly massive number of games. If you need let me know and I can show you how to fact check this with math. You can use dice to represent this very easy.
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bJGIUebU,comment-id=000100000000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-31T22:53:38.958+0000) > > Homme is correct. Game. You need to proovide more then your experience as proof. Your claim violates principles of elo/mmr. Inherently burden of proof is on you. So an argument of my experience = your experience is a flop. It's not proof for anything. > > If you need I can walk you over the basics of an Elo system. They are extremely objective. No in game data is used, thats why Facebook and tinder have uses elo systems to rate. Popularity/attractiveness. Its an objective probability math baised system. > > What you and so many other posters need to understand is mmr is not going to fix player who are issues. The protections built into elo protect ratings. They dont care at all about perceived levels of "fun" you have. Your experiane in Game is irrelevant to a system that only cares about end results of a match. And the values/rules uses to make a match. > > Even 10% of a mmr range of players being "toxic" by how ever you wamt to define that term shows up in an absolutly massive number of games. If you need let me know and I can show you how to fact check this with math. You can use dice to represent this very easy. yer ofc need to prove it too some random person who has no way of doing anything anyway
: Exactly what you said. Matchmaking is against you and is the sole reason for your losses and if only Riot would match us with people of our level we would win every game. You know your MMR and you know your enemy's MMR because, even though it's a hidden stat, you just know it. I hope you find the answer to your problems here. I'll go back to playing with people with the same MMR because that's what the system does for me. It's obviously a different system for you. Why wouldn't it be?
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bJGIUebU,comment-id=000100000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T20:51:18.256+0000) > > Exactly what you said. Matchmaking is against you and is the sole reason for your losses and if only Riot would match us with people of our level we would win every game. You know your MMR and you know your enemy's MMR because, even though it's a hidden stat, you just know it. I hope you find the answer to your problems here. I'll go back to playing with people with the same MMR because that's what the system does for me. It's obviously a different system for you. Why wouldn't it be? yer ok bud. so the system is working 100% the way it should be? please tell me as this is ofc what you said and please prove that it is.
: to the contrary, yours is. you still haven't proved how matchmaking is somehow out to get you.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bJGIUebU,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T20:08:57.940+0000) > > to the contrary, yours is. you still haven't proved how matchmaking is somehow out to get you. were did I say its out fto get me??? I am voice how my games have gone in the last 2 days!!!!! I have played 10 game in the last 2 days and won only 1 game as all the other game I have had 2 or 3 people inting in them
: Ok buddy, good luck in your games.
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bJGIUebU,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T20:09:47.052+0000) > > Ok buddy, good luck in your games. Yer ok bud because it isnt happen to you ofc cant be happening to other. You live in your ignorant world
: I've had the same issues and it's not just you, check my post history for similar issue I reported yesterday. My advice is to wait for a dev corner post and ask for a comment on the state of the matchmaker directly. Alternatively you can tweet your questions directly to the devs. Something is clearly wrong and match quality has gone down considerably this season.
> [{quoted}](name=Dope Solo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bJGIUebU,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T20:04:12.155+0000) > > I've had the same issues and it's not just you, check my post history for similar issue I reported yesterday. My advice is to wait for a dev corner post and ask for a comment on the state of the matchmaker directly. Alternatively you can tweet your questions directly to the devs. Something is clearly wrong and match quality has gone down considerably this season. nope. I think I am done it like talking to a brick wall. Riot ofc dont care
: you asked for how to give direct feedback, and i gave it. if you dont think they read it then by your logic they wouldn't read any sort of community feedback.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bJGIUebU,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-05-31T19:49:43.171+0000) > > you asked for how to give direct feedback, and i gave it. > if you dont think they read it then by your logic they wouldn't read any sort of community feedback. I just said that survy feedback wont go to devs am talk about a system that does
Show more

Gamer Life

Level 128 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion