Diävolo (EUW)
: I actually love them all except Phoenix.
> [{quoted}](name=Diävolo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oENjHkvI,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-10-09T18:32:02.950+0000) > > I actually love them all except Phoenix. Yeah, sad man, we have to wait 1 more year for a good song.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Gennerator EUNE,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oENjHkvI,comment-id=00160001000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-09T17:20:13.582+0000) > > Find someone else to teach you how totalk because there seems to be no hope I should report to you because you are the first person Harassment. And stop Harassment in this General Discussion, please.
: I think it'd a good song and video, I just think that 1. People had stupid high expectations 2. People are biased 3. People hate on it for attention like most other things
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oENjHkvI,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-10-09T16:44:49.569+0000) > > I think it'd a good song and video, I just think that > 1. People had stupid high expectations > 2. People are biased > 3. People hate on it for attention like most other things AGREE 100%
: > [{quoted}](name=Gen G mika,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oENjHkvI,comment-id=00170000,timestamp=2019-10-09T16:27:58.131+0000) > > Can I fix your grammar too? > > > Where is worlds collide?? Also your grammar made me throw up irl > > > Where are worlds collide?? Also, your grammar made me throw up IRL Why would you say "where ARE worlds collide" when it's a singular song
> [{quoted}](name=rice crispy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oENjHkvI,comment-id=001700000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T16:45:22.241+0000) > > Why would you say "where ARE worlds collide" when it's a singular song Sorry, bro I just check this on Grammarly. And if im wrong that means this APP is suck.
: This one isn't the greatest, sure, but are we ***REALLY*** going to rank it worse than Ignite? Ignite only wasn't shit in a very technical way - It was a fair representation of how the season's theme was. Everything about it though was just godawful. Maybe the video was okay, I don't actually remember. But...Damn. Phoenix isn't half as bad as Ignite was. 4th, sure, but it's a 4th with a heavy gap between it and 5th. EDIT: Worlds Collide? That just bumps ignite off the list. Does make Phoenix at 5th accurate, though.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oENjHkvI,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-10-09T16:07:34.352+0000) > > This one isn't the greatest, sure, but are we ***REALLY*** going to rank it worse than Ignite? > > Ignite only wasn't shit in a very technical way - It was a fair representation of how the season's theme was. Everything about it though was just godawful. Maybe the video was okay, I don't actually remember. > > But...Damn. Phoenix isn't half as bad as Ignite was. 4th, sure, but it's a 4th with a heavy gap between it and 5th. > > EDIT: Worlds Collide? That just bumps ignite off the list. Does make Phoenix at 5th accurate, though. Ignite it much better. 1, Open music quality. 2, Animation easy to understand and look cool. Understand here is mean what they try to show for. Phoenix The song and the animation have nothing to do with each other 3, At least in this music we can understand what they singing.
: Worst world champion song ever in 5 year.
: The Worlds Song Phoenix is just a Prank
I don't think so but that song is the worst if you are comparative with RiSE and Legend never die you will see a huge difference.
Zee Zone (EUW)
: All the sudden the Lissandra buffs make sense
The animation design looks great but the music is the worst, I can't even understand what they sang. Sad where is Rise and Legend Never Die
Rioter Comments
Accenix (NA)
: Maybe learn to be nice to people and report them yourself instead of being a fool and putting others down man. Report function is very useful, same with mute.
> [{quoted}](name=Accenix,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EcJWY8h7,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-14T16:49:02.699+0000) > > Maybe learn to be nice to people and report them yourself instead of being a fool and putting others down man. Report function is very useful, same with mute. Wait a minute what are you talking about bro, do you understand and read my post I want to say here is I just get ban for to say the truth and in this game, I don't even say any negative word and still get ban
: Don't bother, you're wasting your time, the only reason why they give you your chat log is so other people can mock you when you post them on boards. Don't tilt in chat unless you don't care about your account, or tilt the smart and quiet way.
> [{quoted}](name=2yordles1cupcake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EcJWY8h7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T16:02:38.465+0000) > > Don't bother, you're wasting your time, the only reason why they give you your chat log is so other people can mock you when you post them on boards. > Don't tilt in chat unless you don't care about your account, or tilt the smart and quiet way. I can agree with you mate but here is the thing I did not say any negative word in my game and I still get a ban , must be riot hate me of what. I don't know.
: I just get a 10 match ban for saying all this word?
You know what the main here is I just want to ask you guy, please tell me why I get ban for this game, I mean I did not say anything bad word out of say the truth and i get ban for it? don't ask for game 1 just please tell me why game 2 I get ban can you give me which word i being toxic.
: I just get a 10 match ban for saying all this word?
I mean game 1 I get ban I really have nothing to say about it and i will not try to protect myself in game 1 , but game 2 I did not say anything negative and im not the first person who say report khazis in that game so how im only the person get ban and my friend he did not ? he says it too
Mc Raton (NA)
: A lot of unneccessary buff on PBE
Well mate they need to buff riven for player play her and buy skin so they can get more money from it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot please nerf Pyke.
I will if you want I show you some explain how cancer he is in the game, and how he dodges every singed skill shot and get out of all cc with 0 technical. I can show you some video about it Like I say I know you like Pyke but for real is he is just too overpowering, why 1 champion like him can have slow , speed , stun , hook , heal regen , true damage , reset Ulti , 1 more thing more important I just say on post is his e can use to dodge all skill shot like W of ryze , here is the thing I know every singed champion can have they own skill and the way to play but please I just want riot to nerf his e, how he can get out of all cc is something just too must and caner. Nerf e CD and range skill that is just i want only
Rioter Comments
: Jax just too strong already but still get buff , Riot balance logic
Akali is trash well first time i can hear someone say it
Rioter Comments
: RIOT?RIOOOT? RIOOOOOOOOOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bro doesn't ever complain about this happened riot will do nothing about it because more smuff bought account players, they can have more money. That why they never get a ban, even riot say if you bought account you will get ban , but they never did it.
Rioter Comments
Lock On (NA)
: Mordekaiser is still broken
Well, bro riot balance is every smart they alway make broken champion first then nerf slowly because they need to sell skin Akali and Irella is still the example for what I say.
: The new pantheon is breaking all the balance.
I don't get it why you say pantheon is weak, even he is just too much to dear with, if you say he weak it can be because of you because for real he is just too strong.
Divin1ty (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gen G mika,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XvxUPKaf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-15T10:46:38.333+0000) > > Bro are you sure about it, I play Garen again him and he just spams q into my face, even when I press q to chance him, he just runs too fast bro, 355 that is something just too much even garen is stronger champion early game still can't dear with this guy for sure is weak. His Q tickles at best. If it is still too much, just go behind Minions and fear his..46-60 DMG..damn. And if Pantheon outruns Garens Q with only 355 MS, you are just running into the opposite direction. Also, if you want to discuss, 'answer' on my post so I get a noticifcation.
> [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XvxUPKaf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-15T10:48:52.266+0000) > > His Q tickles at best. > If it is still too much, just go behind Minions and fear his..46-60 DMG..damn. > > And if Pantheon outruns Garens Q with only 355 MS, you are just running into the opposite direction. > Also, if you want to discuss, 'answer' on my post so I get a noticifcation. Oh so you are pantheon main right ?ok then
: The new pantheon is breaking all the balance.
Bro are you sure about it, I play Garen again him and he just spams q into my face, even when I press q to chance him, he just runs too fast bro, 355 that is something just too much even garen is stronger champion early game still can't dear with this guy for sure is weak.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Rito pls buff the ban system
well, bro trusts me they will never do it, why because they don't want to.if they want to give you more ban they have to do it many years ago already.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Gen G mika,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8NaIw7AU,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T05:17:04.770+0000) > > well vayne is something every diffrent. Here is the thing . 1 she dont need to get buff , 2 her pick rate still to high , 3 why you have to spend your time to somthing too perfect already. The thing is this buff not small ,50% still somthing big per 1 auto attack ( 10 and 20 damage early is not small). I don't particularly like Vayne getting buffed, but the buff is almost entirely meaningless. In toplane she's already massively hard countered by many champions, and the buff does nothing to help her vs that. In botlane the mana cost is huge and Vayne's using her E almost purely to get away (in which case the damage is meaningless) or as part of a jungler gank/combo with her support (in which case most of the time the buff is meaningless because those situations end up overkill). Vayne does not have the mana early (or the safety/range) to use her E primarily for damage, and the buff does not change that.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8NaIw7AU,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T05:47:29.101+0000) > > I don't particularly like Vayne getting buffed, but the buff is almost entirely meaningless. In toplane she's already massively hard countered by many champions, and the buff does nothing to help her vs that. In botlane the mana cost is huge and Vayne's using her E almost purely to get away (in which case the damage is meaningless) or as part of a jungler gank/combo with her support (in which case most of the time the buff is meaningless because those situations end up overkill). > > Vayne does not have the mana early (or the safety/range) to use her E primarily for damage, and the buff does not change that. You dont get it bro, like i say you are range vs mele that is really good match for you , when you try to hit ceep and nearly wall you can push them and stun them , i say about the damage , do you know about vayne w ? In toplane she's already massively hard countered by many champions. Well are you good vayne if you are , you will see this buff is big.
Kat XD (NA)
: Riot has openly stated in the past that they buff champions in order to sell skins. I hate that they do it but at least they are honest about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8NaIw7AU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-27T21:21:46.279+0000) > > Riot has openly stated in the past that they buff champions in order to sell skins. I hate that they do it but at least they are honest about it. Yeah i get what you mean.
: > [{quoted}](name=Will of Noxus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8NaIw7AU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-27T21:21:46.279+0000) > > Riot has openly stated in the past that they buff champions in order to sell skins. I hate that they do it but at least they are honest about it. They have never said that and do not do that though, and looking at any of their patches pretty easily shows that. From patches this year, only 5 patches have had any changes to champions with skins released that patch: of those, 4 have been buffs and 3 have been nerfs, with most champions getting a skin having no changes.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8NaIw7AU,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-27T22:04:50.422+0000) > > They have never said that and do not do that though, and looking at any of their patches pretty easily shows that. From patches this year, only 5 patches have had any changes to champions with skins released that patch: of those, 4 have been buffs and 3 have been nerfs, with most champions getting a skin having no changes. well vayne is something every diffrent. Here is the thing . 1 she dont need to get buff , 2 her pick rate still to high , 3 why you have to spend your time to somthing too perfect already. The thing is this buff not small ,50% still somthing big per 1 auto attack ( 10 and 20 damage early is not small).
: Why riot buff vayne in the patch 9.15 ? Here is the reason.
Well, so why riot has to buff vayne then even they know vayne still too strong already. Even The buff is also extremely minor well do you know about vayne top? vs mele champ and around it have a lot of wall. I only can say why you have to spend your time to something too perfect already and why you don't use that time to another thing you need to fix.
: Why riot buff vayne in the patch 9.15 ? Here is the reason.
i will say this buff is not necessary you know why because if you play around plat every singed 10 game vayne has been pick 3 , now I mind saying to you is that necessary to buff vayne when a lot of people still spam that champ to climb rank and that champ still have more than 50% win rate. I just say is that necessary if you want to buff it for diamond lower, well you only meet smuff. Because in low elo a lot of champions is more easy to play than her. Anyway are you play again vayne top before ?
Rioter Comments
: Why riot nerf galio again in patch 9.14 even he has only 44.34% in OP.GG
Yeah, sad man and unfair, my main champion like galio just get nerf again and again for no reason like that sad.
Rioter Comments

Gen G mika

Level 82 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion