mc4life (EUNE)
: Do you even clear jg now?
Not more then before. Better pull of some good ganks before you inevitable fall off anyway even if you power farm.
: Question......Why is Lee Sin in every game?
Probably because they all discovered Shen Shan and think they can play like him.
: As a 600k Soraka main the very existence of Senna is just a slap in the face
Tbf this is the best complain post complain post abotu Senna with the best reasoning behind it. Just for this I am gonna push it up.
Tilt chan (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h408EWPt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-27T11:05:42.129+0000) > > balance team is doing a pretty bad job man. > Look at Ekko- overwhelmingly overpowered and overloaded. > Look at Trundle-overwhelmingly basic and underpowered. > > Thats just one of many extreme examples of balance being in the toilet. > [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=h408EWPt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T09:19:15.208+0000) > > We would be in disagreement then i suppose. Well at least they did a better job than dota 2 fucking balance and update team...
Wow worst counter argument ever. "You have to go to jail for murder" "But why I only killed 1 people and he killed 2"
: Why Runes Reforged should be reverted to the Season 1-4 Runes+Masteries system
I used all 20 pages of the old rune system and soemtimes even had to replace a page depending on what I wanted to play. And now I switch runes maybe all 5 games when I switch from a brust champ to a tankier one.
: > [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XgzAVNHy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:00:22.925+0000) > > Jungle feels awful now, farming camps has become a must Isn't that the plan? Or are we going to go back and complain about junglers camping and not needing to farm?
Maybe junglers want to be the same level as laners when the power farm and not be 2 levels behind?
016 Hiro (EUNE)
: Biggest problem is contrast and visibility. I dont mind they want to change it but holy fk it is barely visible now. Yesterday one my friends asked me "Hey, whats that blue glow under my character". He did not even realise he got it... Old ones were perfect.
The only problem is: Why was there a need to "update" it?
Yenn (NA)
: Lee Sin's animation cancel on W + Q + R should be fixed ASAP
To clarify: When he does this and hit r in mid air, is he still following with second q or does he stop at the point where you were before you got hit with r?
Neriticc (EUW)
: Who actually thought the Elder Dragon execute is a good idea?
Probably the new employee of the month.
Anhydrax (NA)
: Top lane is terrible in Preseason 10
Tbf drakes are way to overrated compared to having 2 herals.
iMidg3t (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=fatalis357,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rBnxdUYn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-21T15:22:23.450+0000) > > I am thinking about leaving too If i had better PC would prolly leave too. But atm, the only games that I like to play (or feel like playing) and that i can run are csgo and League. But ever since new patch came in csgo the performance dropped massively for me, so yea... this is the only thing that i can play.
I started Albion Online a game with very low detailed graphic but it is a shitton of fun.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hügö,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d5td3vMw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T15:23:03.468+0000) > > Just wait until the laners realise it and permanently comes into your jungle to fuck you up. Too late, I'm already doing it on my akali.. Junglers are straight up free kills for me.
Ye but the masses allways take a bit longer to catch up to such things.
g0rilazzz (EUW)
: What is the name please ?
Yenn (NA)
: Jungle EXP really needs to be revisited
Just wait until the laners realise it and permanently comes into your jungle to fuck you up.
: How long will Riot pretend that everything is okay lol?
Good thing me and 3 friends just found anothet game we actual have fun with. So vOv
Hayah (NA)
: Why do supports control like 60% of the warding? / Support
> Also I know someone is gonna say control wards, but lets be realistic no one actually you's them in reality . > So how would you fix it, probably by giving more ward options So you say nobody uses (pink) wards but you want more options.
: More proof that Shaco needs to be hammered down.
Just wait until r/shacomains notice this and come downvote brigade you.
Xavanic (NA)
: Can ornn have a skin?
Maybe after his rework where he gets 3 hit passive 3 dashes and an execute to be flashy af.
: You got something from a versus event like 3 years ago? and your only level 87 complaining?????????????? BRUH IVE SEEN SOME SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT lemme tell you {{champion:32}} is hidden op and they will not nerf him ever because damage Mumu is better anyway right>>>>>>?????
> You got something from a versus event like 3 years ago? and your only level 87 complaining?????????????? Damn people having real life how dare they.
: 3rd day into the patch. No hotfix of the lag issues or ranked shutdown
But don't worry guys. Shop is working so you can still give them your money.
: Ending games faster and improving as jungler
Sounds like typical KDA player instead of going for objectives which win you the game.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=uNhoLeee,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jurqp38h,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-13T06:19:49.861+0000) > > Kayn > CS 143.4 (4.7) > 1.74:1 KDA > 5.9 / 7.3 / 6.8 > 25% > 16 Played > > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I think it's really beautiful how the OP claims NA Plat is = to EUW silver (while he is silver on EUW) and also claims he's a 65% winrate jungle god while being absolutely terrible at jungleing. Truly amazing, I'm now waiting for him to claim that that's not his main account and then link some random > silver 4 account.
Don't mind him it is just the usual "junle op role" post but trying it with a bad story.
TehNACHO (NA)
: Jungle timers are being reduced by 30 seconds. That's a big fucking deal, don't sweep that under the rug.
As well as reduced xp.
: Jungle timers is probably the worst thing next season to all camps (and rants)
I don't realy care. But that enemy top can see your respawns now with the massive xp lead they will have they will just fuck you up every time.
Áery (NA)
: Not really, more like they are listening to this community that has been crying for the longest while about wanting to "play anything any where and build whatever they want" Riot literally took that and this is what we have today and this community should be blamed for it not Riot because you sure as hell bet they'll be making more carry oriented "supports" don't be surprised if they decide to make an actual AP carry support in the near future and this is what the community asked for. This community cried for the longest while to play anything any where and have more diversity and I said that was a bad idea and here we are today and the dumb part is Riot actually supports this garbage with their recent "Is it meta" video, they now support AD Ahri carry, AP Leona Top but more importantly they support the support role for actually being able to play things other than tanks and enchanters and want to include AP, Assassins, Marksmans etc. People are complain about Yasuo being broken in three different roles yet they literally asked for a single champion to be played any where with success. A single champion is designed for a single role and should be as so. Top laners don't want ranged champions Mid laners don't want tanks or bruisers. Bottom laners don't want two carries in one lane. Simple as that but this community asked for it and so they shall receive.
And where are the damage nerfs people are asking for like 3 seasons? Can't see any, looks like riot likes damage.
: I.. already don't like facing Senna
> but she feels.. so unfun to play against. So the design team accomplished their goal.
Kuhz (NA)
: Jarvan Q Potential QoL improvement
They will probably do it if you sign a contract that you buy the next 10 even passes and the next 5 skins.
: Eh, the problem is more than that. Their stat budget is just bad. Riot doesn't want games to be fast for the Chinese market, so everyone needs to die instantly. Damage items give carries spikes. Two item spike, three item spike, rageblade spike, etc. There's not a tank equivalent. "Oh, I got my Sunfire, this is a huge power spike." A huge problem with tank items is they have VERY little cdr on them. Damage dealer items, ESPECIALLY mage items, have CDR coming out the wazoo. Most Mages have 40% cdr at an item and a half. Another big problem is that penetration items (which are already hugely efficient goldwise vs people that don't build resistance) are superior to any of the resistance items themselves. Lastly, resistances are flat when accounting for pen items AND the fact that there is true damage E V E R Y W H E R E in the game now. And half of it is % health based. The ONLY time a tank becomes meta anymore is if they do so much damage that they might as well be another 360-noscope-headshot champion
> Riot doesn't want games to be fast for the Chinese market, so everyone needs to die instantly. And now with china restricting game time to 90 mins per day for minors it won't change.
: make smurfing illegal ruining climbing experience
Smurf brings $$$ for dollar games so they don't care.
Dayar (NA)
: I need your complaints about solo Q junglers
Jungle isn't autowinning my lane.
DaCurtis (OCE)
: Posts like this always make me laugh - because the role of the jungle is literally to help people win their lanes.
The role of jungle is the same as the role of everyone else, winning your own lane. Every lane can roam and help the other lanes win jungle is just the easiest to do.
: So your getting less still no? Basic math tells me your getting less
Right now with duskblade and youmuus you get 39 lethality. In preseason from the items duskbalde and youmuus you get 29 lethality + Drakthars Arsenal bonus of 2 lethality items which grants +13 lethality is 42 = 3 more lethality for free.
: Anyone else wish Riot built upon the rework of Rengar instead of reverting him?
It had nothing to do with Rengar players couldn't adjust, they adjusted very well with one shotting multiple people at once with the reworked Q.
Yenn (NA)
: Early game snowballing caused by consolidated kill gold needs to be fixed before the next season
As china just announced a game time ban of 90 minutes per day for young people, I doubt that we will see a reduce in snowball.
: There isnt you can build duskblade and ghost blade and get about 30 lethality now you just get 20
There is. When you get to your 2 item build in season 10 you get 3 more lethality for free with their "set bonus".
Done25 (NA)
: It's losing the ward clear passive and 11 lethality (21->10), so they're giving it something that isn't just raw damage. Edit: It's actually Edge of Night that's getting lowered to 10 lethality. Because it wasn't already shitty enough I guess???
But when you build 2 lethality items you get the "set" bonus of 3 more lethality then you had before with building 2 items. So you get even more lethality and grevious wound on top of it.
: The only damage increase I see is ADC items. Lethality got nerfed in most situations, conqueror got nerfed, Kleptomancy got removed, the drakes and the elder stat sticks got nerfed and mountain got defensive buff. All I see is tank buffs lol
You know that there is more lethality when building 2 items compared to now?
Cloud273 (NA)
: Buffing tanks directly is the best way to fix them
The thing is when tanks will get a 1 armor buff people will come crying for because it will make a tank meta....
: Are assassins & supports the only ones receiving new items?
I like that assassins get more lethality with 2 items then when they build the same items right now...... moar damage moar fun i guess.....
: Stop cutting your own junglers off of their gold and xp, k?
The usual spam ping when you take 1 cs but when you spam ping them when they take 2 camps it is mostly "chill it is only 2 camps".
: People demand reworks, then they complain about it more than the original champ
Because riot is only making overloaded bullshit reworks. It is like asking for a soraka rework and she gets 2 dashes, a 3 hit passive and execute ult, it is not what players wanted but riot thinks its fun to play.
Kai Guy (NA)
: May you Rest in peace GGHF.
You can blame Riot for it. They created a game where playing it is just frustrating because of all the shit they implemented. Go to SC2 and see every round at the beginning glhf and at every end gg, as the players are way more calm as all that matters is skill and knowledge.
Rioter Comments
Monlyth (NA)
: Does Yasuo have a real weakness?
> -Takes skill Eh what? The only weakness the champ has is the player playing it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hügö,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6xYHtpWW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-16T13:45:36.208+0000) > > You got punished for being bad and die while you are far ahead and not because you are better. What kind of twisted logic is that. What is the reason he got ahead in the first place? Yeah exactly being better. I might actually agree with you if the gameplay wouldn't be such a pile of dogshit where everyone with half an item can delete any non full tank in a few abilities and autos. Where all it takes is a roam of three people you don't know are coming because there is no fuckin vision in this game anymore. So i play perfectly for 15 mins to then get hit by a morgana Q and the 0/5 dude gets 1k gold and it's me being bad. Yeah. As i said, bad players logic that LOVE getting carried by circumstances out of their own ability.
Yep like I said it is your fault for being bad. There is no need to die when you are ahead and the enemy who is behind gets a reward for it.
ImNeo2K (EUNE)
: Bounty system punishes you for being better from your enemies?
You got punished for being bad and die while you are far ahead and not because you are better.
GFREEMEN (NA)
: Its also big streamers and High ELO players have said it sucks
And big streamers and high elo players don't complain about to much damage and it is still in the game right?
: Riot shifted their target audience because their existing audience wasn't as profitable as new players. The result was numerous systems being reworked, rebalanced, and ultimately ignoring the existing design that stuck around as a result of the identity of the game. Trying to shove this new system design into a map that hasn't been significant redesigned, a stat system that hasn't added any new secondary stats since inception, and a shift towards skillshots and mobility, then you end up with a game that's trying to juggle two fundamentally opposed designs. League is no longer "fit" to serve any target audience, now it's split between the legacy aspects which serve the old audience (which many have chased away from the game by the power advantage given to the new systems) and the new systems which are constantly trying to appeal to a new audience. Without getting into more specifics on what has changed, riot initially released a game that was basically a kind of more concise version of original DOTA (A very RTS style of design), but now the design has leaned more towards a kind of battlerite/bloodline champions design (a very action heavy style of of design). Yet these two categories of markets don't exactly see eye to eye, and yet you're forcing two groups of players with completely different "ideal" concepts for a MOBA into the same games under a single design, that can't properly cater to either of them on account of also trying to cater to the other. Unfortunately riot has put themselves in a bad position, BRs have overwhelmingly taking over the action focused portion of their market and they've already undermined the trust of the strategy focused portion of their market. So going back isn't an option now, but it's equally frustrating to want to play a particular style of MOBA that still exists in the game, only to be strong armed into playing the action moba of the newer generation of players, who are given excessive influence and initiative in a match. Riot would be better off pulling a DOTA 2, opening up their custom games, and allowing players to create lobbies with a range of global and targeted changes to champions as they see fit. Instead they're going to get more authoritative and try to keep their seat as the "true E-sport" and push their game to become hyper competitive, taking advantage of the fact that people already have a ton of game knowledge, since they've nearly completely lost all of their non-competitive markets either to their own intentional market shift or the rise of new genres.
There is actually no other answer needed for this thread, up you go.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: He is banned in competitive now, so those ppl are full of bs or yas mains that don't want their champ gutted. And trust me, Yas mains are a huge lot of players.
: Reminding everyone that Yasuo has a 62% banrate at Diamond & above.
But but but people tell me he isn't a problem in high elo.
Show more

Hügö

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion