Rioter Comments
Dynikus (NA)
: I agree that it's stupid. Just want to preface with that. But is it possible some of that gold advantage came from shutdown bonuses?
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pNkhZr43,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-27T20:59:24.253+0000) > > I agree that it's stupid. Just want to preface with that. But is it possible some of that gold advantage came from shutdown bonuses? Did people actually downvote you for asking a serious honest question, jesus these boards are full of toxic %%%%s who dont like it when there opinion isnt validated by others
: Stop making new champions and balance your game
> [{quoted}](name=you dead lmao,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=beZyd2g1,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-28T21:07:57.475+0000) > > I am no riot employee, nor have I ever balanced a game, but it only takes half a brain to realize that when you keep adding new champions it makes it a fuckton harder to balance the game. Stop adding new champions until you guys fix the majority of the current problems. They're completely different departments bud, they have nothing to do with one another and work at there own pace
: > [{quoted}](name=PolarEclipse,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HaxkP5yl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-28T19:45:56.880+0000) > > Alright, Alright, I need someone here, to tell me. "Then there is the balancing. A complete joke and disrespect to the players that want to have fun and play strategically at the same time.". > > Fun is 100% subjective, but more importantly. Can somebody, finally just tell me, what has made league lose strategy? > How is it less strategic now than before? Nobody never gives me any answer on this but people just keep saying it all the time and it's driving me insane. > > And don't you dare say "b-because more d-damage?" because damage has always been a thing. You used to be able to make more mistakes before being killed, now you just die instantly if you put yourself in a slightly bad position. You used to have more leeway to come back into the game after dying, now you sit under your tower and hide or you get instagibbed for daring to come back to lane. Tower diving used to be harder than "push wave, 1 vs 2, instakill enemy and flash out for no deaths". Mana management used to be a thing, now the enemy just runs out of health before you run out of mana. So, to answer your question... Because more damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Trollmanship,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HaxkP5yl,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-07-28T20:38:03.750+0000) > > You used to be able to make more mistakes before being killed, now you just die instantly if you put yourself in a slightly bad position. You used to have more leeway to come back into the game after dying, now you sit under your tower and hide or you get instagibbed for daring to come back to lane. Tower diving used to be harder than "push wave, 1 vs 2, instakill enemy and flash out for no deaths". Mana management used to be a thing, now the enemy just runs out of health before you run out of mana. > > So, to answer your question... > Because more damage. So you're saying, its bad that the game now takes more skill? You're talking about how the game should allow more mistakes? Which means you're also saying if you dont make mistakes you're good right? So its your own lack of skill thats the problem, stop blaming the system

HAXOR099

Level 101 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion