JL KS (NA)
: Instead Of Placements...
Imagine the number of games you would have to play to reach challenger (if you didn't skin promos etc) +20 lp -20 lp > 20 lp x 5 + 2 promo games = 1 division (7 wins) 20 lp x 5 + 3 promo games = 1 league (8 wins) 7 x 3 = 21 (+ 8) which means 29 consecutive victories to reach bronze 4 145 consecutive victories to reach diamond 4 ...
Blaxonec (EUNE)
: I want to begin to read the lore ... where to start actually ? Champions bio ? Comics ? Short stories ? Its all a one big mess for me. Can you help me a bit ? Is there some order what to read first ?
> [{quoted}](name=Blaxonec,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Au0chauq,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-01-14T12:32:52.671+0000) > > I want to begin to read the lore ... where to start actually ? Champions bio ? Comics ? Short stories ? Its all a one big mess for me. Can you help me a bit ? Is there some order what to read first ? You can also start from Gnar/Lissandra and then Azir/Taliyah, Kayle/Morgana, Pantheon...
: All it does is give you sett for free. Are you, a support main, ever going to play sett, a toplaner?
> [{quoted}](name=Degnisyllort,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NaQ6qMXp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-14T20:00:16.576+0000) > > All it does is give you sett for free. Are you, a support main, ever going to play sett, a toplaner? Probably as much as an adc, midlaner or jungler would play him
XD haha (OCE)
: Favorite Champion Personalities
{{champion:99}} "If you can smile, you can be the light". "Everywhere I go, the light follows". "Home is where the spark is". {{champion:16}} It would be nice if she got a new voice, but still {{champion:163}} She has the same enthusiasm as Lux! {{champion:203}} "Beauty fades. That is why it is beautiful". {{champion:268}} 'Shurima' {{champion:246}} For some reason I enjoy her personality a lot... but probably it's just me {{champion:28}} !!! {{champion:523}} ??? Special mention to {{champion:131}} , {{champion:89}} and {{champion:43}} , whose voices are outdated but have a lot of potential
: Client is still massively broken
You forgot the undefined mastery, it's still there sometimes
: Lack of monstrous champs in league.
They are pretty cool, but sadly they don't sell. I don't think the desingn is the problem, but their kits. Most of them are outdated, really weak or have no mobility.
: Downvote this post if gay
The only thread I liked I happily downvoted
: A what if...? style skin line that takes champions in the exact opposite direction Like what if {{champion:429}} wasn't killed but sought vengeance for her fallen allies What if the Crownguards were a Noxian House What if {{champion:555}} became a captain rather than being thrown overboard What if {{champion:37}} weren't mute What if the female {{champion:80}} wasn't killed and the aspect never went to Atreus and died to Aatrox What if {{champion:15}} didn't resurrect Azir and wasn't kill (and the brought back) after Cass' betrayal What if {{champion:236}} were the one caught in the lantern and {{champion:235}} wasn't stuff like that
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ArEqUgIk,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-18T21:25:27.849+0000) > > A what if...? style skin line that takes champions in the exact opposite direction > > Like what if {{champion:429}} wasn't killed but sought vengeance for her fallen allies > What if the Crownguards were a Noxian House > What if {{champion:555}} became a captain rather than being thrown overboard > What if {{champion:37}} weren't mute > What if the female {{champion:80}} wasn't killed and the aspect never went to Atreus and died to Aatrox > What if {{champion:15}} didn't resurrect Azir and wasn't kill (and the brought back) after Cass' betrayal > What if {{champion:236}} were the one caught in the lantern and {{champion:235}} wasn't > > stuff like that Sorry for the people who downvoted you, I love those ideas!
MrEnds (NA)
: What is Your Favorite Champion Lore?
{{champion:150}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:131}}
: What do you guys miss most from league?
Old Irelia not existing makes me wanna cry
Lapis (OCE)
: What's more fun to you? Playing lots of champs, or just one?
Not too many but I love to spam my favourite champs: Top: {{champion:150}} {{champion:92}} unfortunately, my true love top was old Irelia so I don't really play it anymore. Jungle: {{champion:28}} Mid: {{champion:99}} {{champion:103}}{{champion:34}} {{champion:131}}{{champion:142}} ~~old Aurelion Sol~~ ADC: {{champion:145}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:498}} Support: {{champion:99}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:267}} The list may change with the time
Jacksin (OCE)
: What's your personal favorite ship?
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I have no idea
: What skin lines would fit your main amazingly that you know Riot won't do?
Pool Party KD/A or some music group Arcade Sacred Sword or something symilar with her magic wand Winter Wonder Cosmic Dark Star Dragon Trainer Heartseeker Coven (PLS) Elderwood Lotus Order (I'd die for this) Demacia Vice (?) Arclight Not unlikely to have them, but some ideas >> Main {{champion:99}} <<
: flash is not a good indicator. there are people who go F on D when laning and flash on F when going jungle and the opposite . so its not really a good indicator
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IHbN6oUa,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-26T22:33:00.647+0000) > > flash is not a good indicator. there are people who go F on D when laning and flash on F when going jungle and the opposite . so its not really a good indicator 100% agree, I'm one of those weird people
Rioter Comments
BadboyUG (EUW)
: Who else is stuck at the 'reconnect'screen today?
76 yes 0 no WTF {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Also I was stuck there too
: Can you please add in a trade for our little legends, or restrict loot boxes to one legend?
You are the reason they don't make it. People like you support little legends gambling, so they make more money when you try and try again to get what you want.
: When you get matched with an excellent support in SoloQ, but they don't accept your friend request
I accept friendly adc requests but I don't really like to duo, no matter if they are good
: TLDR of Eternals
If I had smurfs, I would log into all of them to upvote you {{champion:99}}
Rioter Comments
: Legacy Cursor Removal
Unpopular opinion: I used to play with the old cursor as many, but when the new client came and the cursor changed, never missed it. New one feels cleaner But yeah, it's a dumb idea removing the old one{{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
Chalze (OCE)
: What's your favorite champion artistically/design-wise?
{{champion:99}} She is my main so it makes sense, but I love everything about her. Her base skin may be old, yet I never got tired bout it. I love her inner Light and her lore makes me feel identified. {{champion:203}} They have some of the best quotes of the game, my favourite is: 'Beauty fades. That's why it is beautiful'. But their gameplay feels a bit frustrating to me so I haven't played Kindred in a long time. {{champion:131}} Artistically I love everything about her too and her splash art is magestic. Her gameplay is not my favourite but sometimes I enjoy playing her. {{champion:89}} The other side of Diana and one of the most beautiful champions of this game.
Lapis (OCE)
: What do you do as support when adc won't help you ward the bot lane bushes?
Spam ping their trinket every time your ping is available
Nylisa (EUW)
: You know whats weird? there are a lot of characters that people like and call/find likable, but i hate them. but then there is this girl, almost anyone i ran to these past few days says she is a bitch but then i like her..!
> [{quoted}](name=Nylisa,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rNWv0jhQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-08T21:25:24.904+0000) > > You know whats weird? there are a lot of characters that people like and call/find likable, but i hate them. but then there is this girl, almost anyone i ran to these past few days says she is a bitch but then i like her..! Same, really same. I find Jhin's concept boring and overhyped but everyone puts him as an example of 'good release' or 'perfect champ'. I fell in love with Qiyana when I saw her splash art for the first time and after reading about her I love her even more {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: Same, it's a very disjointed hairstyle with the rest of her look. Plus, I'm not sure why Riot has such a MASSIVE boner for white haired girls {{champion:22}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:16}}{{champion:134}}{{champion:113}} {{champion:164}} . But you know what, the hair can stay white if they change the style. Or they can keep the style if they change the color. I think both together is just so offputting though.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OTUoRE55,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-07T21:00:26.327+0000) > > Same, it's a very disjointed hairstyle with the rest of her look. Plus, I'm not sure why Riot has such a MASSIVE boner for white haired girls {{champion:22}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:16}}{{champion:134}} . > > But you know what, the hair can stay white if they change the style. Or they can keep the style if they change the color. I think both together is just so offputting though. {{champion:164}} {{champion:113}} (you can see it a bit under the helmet)
Goatis (NA)
: New FARMER set skins
I'm excited to see the new farmer Lux skin {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: Most Satisfying Sound(s) In League?
Some of them: {{champion:99}} Lux habilities in general -specially her passive- {{champion:136}} Aurelion Sol's W {{champion:131}} Diana's W {{champion:163}} Taliyah's W {{champion:34}} Anivia's R EDIT: {{champion:517}} habilities have a nice sound too I was sure about being the only one who cared about 'satisfying sounds in League'
: Is YOUR name OFFENSIVE???????
So... I'm... giving a bad example to kids {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: If only we could choose our Profile Borders...
Level 200 border looks amazing because it has the Lunari symbol/theme. I really want it permanently
Rioter Comments
: I really wish adcs didnt make or break games
The fact is that, adcs are often covered by supports. As there are 2 adcs and 2 supports, they are 40% of the players of that game. So if every player could have equal influence, botlane should decide 40% of the game. But we all know jungle and mid -whoich is 1 player in each team- have always had the most influence in soloq and people are used to it
FJMaikeru (EUW)
: New Kayle's Champion Icon looks really blurry and low quality [Not another Kayle rant]
Posted the same but about Morganna on reddit. Her face is so zoomed and the shadows look unrealistic. Even is she was in fron of a lamp, her face souldn't look like this
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Leona x Diana,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZU9vqJaO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-06T19:31:49.409+0000) > > No, the company has learnt that people's biggest passion in the game is often their champs -there are many people who still say they don't like the game anymore but they play for x champ- > So they are using it to make people spend thousand of dollars for the champion they love, because if you are willing to pay that much for a skin, you probably are an OTP and don't care about what you can get on hextech + you probably have all skins you are > interested on. > > There are many ways to get $$. > Promoting gambling and pushing 'weak' people into it, is not definitely an ethic one. > > Edit: I understand the ones you can get though the passes, if you normally play that much, it's ok to be able to get that skin. My comment is about 'Prestige' Aatrox, Ahri & future ones They are not doing that at all. If people **choose** to spend hundreds of dollars to get one skin, that’s no different than someone choosing to take 10 flights they didn’t need to take to get frequent flier status. If they value it that much, fine. But 99.9% of people understand that if you don’t get a frequent flier status, it makes no sense to try and “run” for it. Just because you yourself feel the skin is **so very necessary to your life** that you feel compelled to spend money on it does not mean it’s a bad idea. It really just means you need to understand you can’t have everything in life you want when other people meet the requirements for it but you don’t or are unwilling to.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZU9vqJaO,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-03-06T19:36:08.852+0000) > > They are not doing that at all. If people **choose** to spend hundreds of dollars to get one skin, that’s no different than someone choosing to take 10 flights they didn’t need to take to get frequent flier status. If they value it that much, fine. But 99.9% of people understand that if you don’t get a frequent flier status, it makes no sense to try and “run” for it. > > Just because you yourself feel the skin is **so very necessary to your life** that you feel compelled to spend money on it does not mean it’s a bad idea. It really just means you need to understand you can’t have everything in life you want when other people meet the requirements for it but you don’t or are unwilling to. I was not talking about me because i don't really care about Prestige K/DA Ahri -I don't have the normal K/DA, but there are some players that only play her and I don't feel this is the correct direction for Riot
rujitra (NA)
: Prestige skins
No, the company has learnt that people's biggest passion in the game is often their champs -there are many people who still say they don't like the game anymore but they play for x champ- So they are using it to make people spend thousand of dollars for the champion they love, because if you are willing to pay that much for a skin, you probably are an OTP and don't care about what you can get on hextech + you probably have all skins you are interested on. There are many ways to get $$. Promoting gambling and pushing 'weak' people into it, is not definitely an ethic one. Edit: I understand the ones you can get though the passes, if you normally play that much, it's ok to be able to get that skin. My comment is about 'Prestige' Aatrox, Ahri & future 100 'prestige' points.
: > [{quoted}](name=Whyte Lyon,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=89xO9qch,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-03T23:52:56.865+0000) > > Okay, let me rephrase. Diana could defeat a Darkin or two, along with a few other beings who could easily too. So she's not all that special despite your attempts to hype it up as so. > > But your argument is to stop all Darkin, from what kind of threat they might pose I have no clue. A single Darkin is destructive, but the very few remaining have been so neutered, that what? They kill a few people. Pfft. Nothing different from what warring countries have been doing amongst themselves even immediately after the Darkin War. Their threat is beyond non-existent in the grand scheme of things. I counter argument with this: Diana is a chosen of targon, probably one of the most powerful being in all of runterra. In terms of people who might be stronger than her we have Azir (wielding what apears to be more power than the standard Ascended), Xerath (same) and Aurelion sol (who is litterally a God dragon that could blow up planets by mistake, and go toe to toe with the Aspects themselves, and has driven off a watchers power before.) Being able to beat the Darkin, who are probably stronger than the normal Ascended as they litterally sculpted their flesh for war, is not a casual thing. Ascended used to cleave through armies like fields of wheat. I think what is interesting is that it seemed the moon had the ability to counteract the darkin on a fundemental level, like water countering fire in traditional mythology. Edit: a few others that might compare to a Chosen of Targon are untested against anything else, so hard to judge. They are: The gods of the Frejlord, Mordekaiser, Brand (world rune), and maybe Malphite considering he is a litteral mountain. Edit 2: Can we take a moment to see how rediculus Aurelion Sol is? He has sealed a rift opened by the WATCHERS (source of the void incursions), Builds stars, Existed at the start of creation, and Probably stronger than the full might of an Aspect of Targon, since they had to use a crown to control him and not shear might.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaneShadow,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=89xO9qch,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-03T23:58:14.745+0000) > > I counter argument with this: Diana is a chosen of targon, probably one of the most powerful being in all of runterra. In terms of people who might be stronger than her we have Azir (wielding what apears to be more power than the standard Ascended), Xerath (same) and Aurelion sol (who is litterally a God dragon that could blow up planets by mistake, and go toe to toe with the Aspects themselves, and has driven off a watchers power before.) > > Being able to beat the Darkin, who are probably stronger than the normal Ascended as they litterally sculpted their flesh for war, is not a casual thing. Ascended used to cleave through armies like fields of wheat. I think what is interesting is that it seemed the moon had the ability to counteract the darkin on a fundemental level, like water countering fire in traditional mythology. > > > Edit: a few others that might compare to a Chosen of Targon are untested against anything else, so hard to judge. They are: The gods of the Frejlord, Mordekaiser, Brand (world rune), and maybe Malphite considering he is a litteral mountain. > > Edit 2: Can we take a moment to see how rediculus Aurelion Sol is? He has sealed a rift opened by the WATCHERS (source of the void incursions), Builds stars, Existed at the start of creation, and Probably stronger than the full might of an Aspect of Targon, since they had to use a crown to control him and not shear might. Gnar > The Watchers as he's the only known creature to break true ice
Yara0 (NA)
: Some of the shit that i see said to junglers in solo queue is just beyond comprehension.
From my experience, top laners are who usually ruin games intentionally for not winning their lane and/or when they are camped (for constantly pushing). Has anyone the same impression?
: if someone goes past 0/15 it should flag their account
In my bronze 5 adventures I once just had a Yi on my team who ended 1/25. He wasn't trolling. So 0/15 it's easy to get tbh
Xamar (NA)
: Who's your favorite champ you aren't good with?
{{champion:163}} & {{champion:268}} But they aren't my favourite for their mechanics. I seriously somehow love Azir's personality {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
DARPA (NA)
: Why does dodging take LP from every single role?
Because you have to troll. If you steal someone's lane without consent or go to someone's lane the first 10 minutes, you will loose 3 or 4 lp. This includes following the jungler with smiting his camps.
: This is the most toxic season and it's barely been a month
Today I had a game where my 5/16/12 supp let me alone basically all lane phase for 'being bad' and just flamed the first 25 mins. Apparently everyone shut up when I got a pentakill. But... wtf happens to people,
Zed genius (EUNE)
: How do junglers do it?
This is the reason I play every lane but jungle.
: {{champion:102}} First champ I loved to play, since I was new to mobas and I had no idea what "metas" are, I just picked the champs that I thought are "cool", Shyv here is basically the first champ I loved playing, and that's mostly because of the dragon form LMAO {{champion:5}} My first "official" main, basically I discovered Xin Zhao by getting owned by a Yasuo, and back then, I thought Yasuo's name was "Xin Zhao", idk how I made that bad of a mistake but eh XD. I was disappointed when I bought Xin since I found out I mixed up champ's names, but decided to give him atleast a try, and oh man, I LOVED his playstyle, especially when his W was free AS and lifesteal instead of a 2 strike skillshot. I basically played him in ALL roles and remember foolishly trying to be mid and jg at the same time :D. {{champion:157}} I sucked at Yas, and tbh, I still kinda do, but the reason why he's here because he's the first ever champ that I REALLY had fun with, the dashes, the ult, the tornado, just awesome. {{champion:55}} Talon x Katarina brought her to my attention hehe ;D. Basically taught me how to do fast combos and some rookie "jukes", fun times XD. Since I mentioned him, as for Talone, he's a pretty fun champ, but, I just don't really like the fact that his kit is pretty straight forward, I mean after you blast your abilities, if you someone mess up your almost guaranteed to die. Unlike Xin, whose got that nice life steal. But still Talone was fun, but not that memorable. {{champion:99}} Ah Luxxie, my first M7, and the very first champion I started spamming over and over again. She the first ever champ for me to one-trick and she's the reason why I'm good at auto-weaving, landing skillshots, and kiting (yes, kiting). I really gotta give this champ credit for being the one of, if not the biggest reason why I'm good at League now, she is the champ that accompanied me during my journey to becoming a good League of Legends player. She also was the reason why I dumped my other games and concentrated at getting good at League, and got me interested in lore. Thanks, Luxxie {{champion:114}} As much as I loved Lux I got fed up having to deal with people like Talon/Katarina/Leblanc who could literally just jump on me and pop me like a balloon, and those "hard to kill" champs like Garen/Darius. I had to find atleast an alternative. I know I could just pick my old main Xin, but people started pointing out that Xin isn't supposed to lane. I asked my friends for help and they slapped me with Fiora. I started playing her mid whenever I see a champ that I don't wanna face as Lux, but eventually moved to top and that's when I truly enjoyed playing her. I learned A LOT from playing this champ too, and most of my first outplays were with madame Fiora. Merci Beacoup, dame au fromage! {{champion:75}} First Penta, 800 stacks, that's all, he's a dog too. {{champion:74}} Indeed, a wise choice! I didn't main him, but before I discovered Irelia, I had the most outplays with him. No ganks allowed here! {{champion:39}} AND now, saving the BEST of the BEST for last, Xan Irelia <3. I LOVE this champ, and for more reasons than one. I started playing her around mid s7, when I was scrolling through the store, trying to find who's a reasonable purchase, when Irelia's splash art caught my eye. I literally just stared at her for 5 minutes, trying to remember if I had seen her be played before, I literally didn't remember somebody named "Irelia" exist in the game, although her name felt familiar. I checked out her kit and decided to give her a try. I loved it. She is the first and only champ whom I get multiple Pentakills on in one game . I did love her kit, and was quite hyped to play her due to the pentas, yet I, for some reason, started to slide back to Lux, and from then on it was 50% Lux, 30% Fiora, and 20% Irelia. Then my League of Legends activity started to decrease, until I eventually stopped playing the game altogether... UNTIL, Irelia's rework came. While scrolling down on YT one day I came across a vid with "IRELIA REWORK" in the title. Out of curiosity I hauled myself to the PC, did some google-ing and found that Newrelia was gonna be released 2 days from then. So I decided to try out League once more, while waiting excitedly for Newrelia. 2 days have gone by and there she was, on the loading screen, GORGEOUS af, standing in an elegant but powerful pose, with beautiful music playing in the background. I just stared at and observed her for a few minutes, just letting the music and the "feeling" sink in. It was a very special moment right there, I was goin through a ton of troubles at that time, and doing that made me forget about my situation and feel really good again (Until now, whenever I am in need of some sanity, I just search "Irelia Login Screen" on YouTube or just play her theme on the piano and enjoy myself, well done composer!). A few feel-good minutes later, I logged in, and decided to give Newrelia a try. I used the practice tool first to get a grip about her new kit. I quickly noticed that she was harder to play now, yet despite that, I really wanted to learn her again. The first few games were rough, of course, but 20-30 games later I got the gist of her playstyle. More Irelia games later, the fun I had playing her just kept increasing, I never got bored of her, so I decided to one-trick her, and that's by far the BEST decision I've ever made in League. Mah gurrrl, I played in EVERY ROLE in the game, even support (only a bit), and I somehow find myself doing GOOD at her whatever role it might be (I eventually settled in top and mid). She's also the champ whom I experimented on the MOST, trying out different builds, playstyles etc. which gave way to more strategies. Her outplay potential, her q resets, her w, I just can't describe how much I love her rework. She just has so much potential, the potential that I've always been looking for in a champ. Aside from gameplay, her lore is AMAZING. I have never looked up to and got inspired by a fictional character ever in my life till I read Irelia's lore. Everything about it, the sacrifices, the sorrow, the determination, the defiance, her unbreakable will despite what she had to go through, etc., is just too good for me. I never expected that a League of Legends Champion would be one of my greatest inspirations. I know, I have already written a ton of things about {{champion:39}} here. But trust me, those are only A FRACTION of what I could tell you about her. I'm not Irelia-obsessed here or anything (come on...) but this champ really just had so much to offer me, both ingame and personally. She is truly special to me, I genuinely LOVE her <3
I had a similar story with old Irelia. But when she got reworked it hurted me because I didn't want her to change in anything, Her splashat and everything was perfect to me. So I didn't want to play top again, I just played the lane for Irelia and now prefer to avoid it. But I have to admit that they did a great job characterising her.
: What champs are special to u?
{{champion:150}} My first m5 champion. I'm not really into top but I liked him. {{champion:99}} My first love/main. I don't think I will ever stop playing her. I love her character, lore, and everything about her. Also I used to feel so indentified as her... {{champion:7}} {{champion:103}} I started liking and playing mid because of them. LeBlanc remembered me to the Masonry idk why, and it is something I'm passionate about. {{champion:203}} Their quotes are, to me, the best of this game. The concept is just amazing. {{champion:131}} I have something special with her and her lore. But her gameplay just frustrates me so much. The hard matchups or the times I get camped and don't have an scape (I'm more exposed farming at melee range). {{champion:145}} Sharing place with Lux... She is my actual main (I would say I main both) and I like her in every aspect too. {{champion:133}} Not sure if I should include her here but I just discovered her this week and didn't expect to like her so much. {{champion:16}} I love her and her character too.
: Respek to The Annie Bots and Box Boxes of the World
I think I would enjoy playing every game with Lux. I just have 400k on her but some day it will be 1M {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: Riot suggesting me to play more Lee Yasuo and Zed
I played {{champion:99}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:21}} So they suggested me {{champion:412}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:45}} WTF{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Man those recommended champions in the year in review
They recommended me champions I can't stand... But the worst thing is that they recommended me the champion I hate the most. Not to playing against, I just hate the character/lore/voices etc {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Most Badass champs of each role
Top: {{champion:39}} Jungle: {{champion:102}} Mid: {{champion:84}} ADC: {{champion:429}} Supp: {{champion:9}} Rn people play whatever as a support
: League of Legends confession thread
I told myself I would stop playing Lux and find another main at 200k. ➤ Road to 1M {{sticker:sg-lux}}
: Which champion lore wise is your favourite and why
{{champion:60}} I like many lores but she has always been my favourite. I can't explain it, she made me feel something special with her story. Not just when she has already transformed herself but when she's human too.
: Saphira, The Forsaken {Champion Concept}
+1 I love her lore/character and she's someone I would main. However I think her kit/mechanics should change because there are many champs like that and she wouldn't be able to beat those with the kind of new mechanics LoL provides. {Wish we could get a champ like that btw} {{champion:145}} Nice concept ♥
Show more

Heart of Light

Level 321 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion