dattista (EUW)
: any kind of cc is right now op cause of the dmg
Zezilian (EUNE)
: Why Zed got buffed ?
Because if you're scared of his W/Q poke then he's a very intimidating and overwhelming champion. But if you see his W/Q as the window to in, then suddenly he starts having weaknesses. It really depends on your experience. So I can see why they buff him.
Seen (NA)
: This "I give up" 5 minutes into game meta needs to stop.
Tbh I rarely see this in my games. I see people flame and project their frustrations onto other players all the time. I do it too. But I don't really see people passive-afking after giving up first blood. It usually happens when your team is getting stomped and both ff at 15 and ff at 20 votes didn't go though. Everyone is tilting more and more, everyone is mad, 3 people want out but 2 hold them hostage. At that point yeah, your team might force you to lose.
: New conqueror needs to be melee only
What is this bias lol "Strongest class in the game". We aren't the ones who are making Tanks virtually obsolete top lane.
: Night Edge is a really good item, on URF, I give you that. For a serious game? That item it's a meme that no one buys because it's not worth the item slot, like, show me a champ the champs that item the most and you'll see that it's niche on it's best users.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=asEEeqLj,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T18:55:39.458+0000) > > Night Edge is a really good item, on URF, I give you that. > > For a serious game? That item it's a meme that no one buys because it's not worth the item slot, like, show me a champ the champs that item the most and you'll see that it's niche on it's best users. Alright man sure. Have a good day.
: Yes, exactly. It's not the perfect answer because the perfect answer doesn't exist for how overbearing Karthus is now. For hope some nerfs have already been announced for him.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=asEEeqLj,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T17:42:34.523+0000) > > Yes, exactly. > > It's not the perfect answer because the perfect answer doesn't exist for how overbearing Karthus is now. > > For hope some nerfs have already been announced for him. I agree that there's no perfect answer. But that in turn doesn't make Edge a trash item, especially when there isn't really a better answer. If you have one please let me know.
: No, it's a terrible item and this is just another circlejerk of the Gameplay Boards. Guess why no ADC on pro play ever against Karthus who is kinda popular there buys that item: because it's T R A S H
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=asEEeqLj,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-13T17:17:50.042+0000) > > No, it's a terrible item and this is just another circlejerk of the Gameplay Boards. > > Guess why no ADC on pro play ever against Karthus who is kinda popular there buys that item: because it's T R A S H Okay so if you're playing ADC what's your solution to Karthus other than building a Maw?
Rioter Comments
Rock MD (NA)
: "Learn to cs and you'll climb" is a bad meme. If you want to climb learn wave manipulation.
Wave manipulation is a part of learning how to farm optimally. That said, you still get an upvote my man. I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't know this stuff!
: JuSt Cc HiM iTs EaSy!
> [{quoted}](name=Me Not Smart,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zgi0XEAj,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2019-02-04T20:30:57.772+0000) > > JuSt Cc HiM iTs EaSy! {{champion:127}} Thank you! :)
: Lucian has been 52% winrate 25% playrate for weeks
Jinx has an 8% pick and a 52% win rate. But, Boards will be Boards. Just be honest about it, it's not fun to play vs a perma-stealth champion. I don't like it either.
Syrile (NA)
: 0/1/1 vs 1/0/1 and a 19 CS difference equals 650 Gold Bounty
Depends how you look at it. Like if you watch the whole game you'll see Nuguri at multiple points have +20 CS with no bounty. We also don't know exactly how much of that CS is minions compared to jungle camps. + Nuguri secured a turret plating. The point you're bringing up is kind of the mid game where the map has opened. I don't like the bounty system, but I feel like you're being a bit nitpicky here with your specific example.
D O Cane (EUW)
: Crowd Control is OUT of control.
We actually have less CC these days. In the old days Wombo Wombo's were WAY more common. + People played Tanks more frequently. I think what you're mentioning is a consequence of an abundance of damage tbh.
: Firecracker sejuani SERIOUSLY needs more muscle definition.
Personally I prefer it. I prefer the traditional slim, curvaceous, long-haired, toned but not ripped Instagram booty model physique. But I get quite angry when people tell me that my sexy champions should be less sexy just because, ultimately, it comes down to "I don't like it but you do". Same applies here. Satisfy everybody, not one group at the expense of another.
: This stupid vayne buff
This is season 9. You one shot her or die. When I play Vayne half the time I look at the death bar thing and it says some shit like 2500 damage in 0.3 seconds. "What's the counterplay?" is exactly my same thought. But tbh it's the state of the game now, one shot her or die. Most people play carry champs with low CC anyway and that's why they usually don't lock her down resulting in threads like this. Take advantage of your damage and nuke her.
: Anyone else think celerity is just dumb?
There's literally no point in taking it over transcendence anymore.
: ADCs are 'too weak' and Riot is planning buffs.
I read this message in my games these days. I never used to type or read this much in previous seasons. "Lol 2500+ damage in 0.5 seconds"
: When Janna gets visually updated I want her to stay "sexualized," hear me out
Real talk : I just want her to stay sexualized because I have a penis. I like eye-candy.
: How many months do I have to deal with Jhin having 600 MS after each AA ?
Hail of blades at level 3 gives more movement speed than Stormrazor. Stormrazor : ((330/100) x (25 x 0.4) + (330/5) = 99 MS on FIRST crit, Hail of blades : (330/100) x (83 x 0.4) = 104 MS on ANY crit, How do you still see Stormrazor as the problem and not Hail of Blades? Edit : Never knew that stars would turn my text into italics lol.
: soft inting is seriously destroying the health of the game for high elo
I'll play devils advocate for a minute here. People soft int because they've lost the motivation to play out a seemingly lost game (in most cases). This to me is a result of a difference of mindset between players. There's the one group who fight until the bitter end and see the value in playing from behind & "everyone loves a killer comeback story". There are others who believe that playing from 0/10 is a waste of time (myself included) because the whole point of improving is to avoid going 0/10. Anyways it often leads to matches that either end too soon or drag out too long. In the cases that it ends too soon, people flame to high heavens, in the latter, players soft int. There isn't really much you do other than to try to change the game in order to better motivate players to keep going in these situations. Imo if you punish players in that situation, then what's stopping them from playing a different game that's less frustrating?
Rioter Comments
: Jhin is way too fast
I disagree. People just play Jhin now, that's why people think he's OP. Being kited by Jhin doesn't make Jhin OP.
: Logged in for the first in over a month to see if anything is getting better...
Alright man. Whether it's 1 day, 1 month or 1 year we'll see you when you get back. If not, I'm doing some behemoth hunts on Monster Hunter World if you're down.
: “The game isn’t fun”
Thank you for stating the truth :). I also think that some people on the Board feel very strongly about their opinions and struggle to be open minded to the opinions of others. They're quite combative and dismissive when it comes down to disagreements. I mean, if I worked for Riot, I wouldn't want to read that shit. No one would, yet Riot are expected to just tolerate it, apologize and change the game when half the complaints on Gameplay are biased and unreasonable. It's a lose lose situation for them. It's a shame really because I want to see genuine conversation on the Boards, but if I don't agree with the mob which I don't a lot of the time, then they just shut people down, scaring Riot away from being more communicative.
Thilmer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hensetsu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xkKj8jju,comment-id=000c00000001,timestamp=2018-07-28T23:07:22.874+0000) > > Because you would be dead every time you come into lane. > > At least from my experience. > > + you can go double dorans (which I do for the extra HP). > > But hey, if you think Lost Chapter is actually a good rush item vs Zed than that's up to you. Better buy {{item:3191}} and be useless until minute 20 while Zed buy {{item:3155}} and I basically can't kill him. Then Zed builds his tipical ítems and starts roaming and getting kills. Seekers is so bad compared to hexdrinker, turning this into a lose-lose situation for mages.
How does a seekers make you useless in comparison to lost chapter?? If you need mana you have double dorans, you can grab fruit, theres blue buff, and one ocean drake also negates mana issues. The AP is basically the same. So what exactly are you losing that makes you useless?? 10% CDR??
Thilmer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hensetsu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xkKj8jju,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-07-28T19:48:48.836+0000) > > {{item:3191}} cucks {{item:3134}} but I see a lot of mages going {{item:3802}} first instead. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > Yeah, why mages would want to have mana regeneration to not being forced to go to base every 3 minutes. It's such a mistery. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Because you would be dead every time you come into lane. At least from my experience. + you can go double dorans (which I do for the extra HP). But hey, if you think Lost Chapter is actually a good rush item vs Zed than that's up to you.
: Can mages get another armour item? Please?
{{item:3191}} cucks {{item:3134}} but I see a lot of mages going {{item:3802}} first instead. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{item:3157}} Also hardcucks Talon and Zed. Time it right and you deny their ultimates. There is also {{item:3027}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} . That's a lot of health options right there. A +5 armor buff would be nice though.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: I am sick and tired of trolls and intentional feeders not getting punished because they don't talk
You're right actually. The report system seriously struggles to deal with bad kda's due to players having bad games. It is better to give people the benefit of the doubt but it is heavy abusable. It's also abused by people who want games to end faster because the team won't ff.
: If you had to choose between Boxbox in his Arcade Riven cosplay and an ugly girl..?
I won't deny it. He makes for a somewhat attractive woman alongside Sneaky. If I had to choose I'd still pick the girl because they have vaginas.
: Step by Step process to ruin an attractive body
leakinb (NA)
: Zed is too easy to snowball: That's the problem
I think lowering the speed of his Q is a good place to start. If he ever summons a shadow on you it's basically nearly impossible to actually juke it. I feel like if that aspect of Zed had more counterplay then he would feel fairer to play versus.
: When 6-7 ignites/match meta will end?
When {{summoner:12}} doesn't have such an outrageous cooldown. It's insane, 6 minutes?? Lol no thanks. I'm better off taking {{summoner:6}} or {{summoner:14}} at that point.
: Since Darius isn't OP what are some melees that can consistently beat Darius pre 25 mins?
{{champion:48}} Your ultimate denies his. He cant run from you. He cant out trade you. You 1 vs 1 him at all stages of the game.
Naenia (NA)
: Depression
Thank you for reaching out to people, I think it's genuinely kind of you :). I would also like to add that I feel like it's a good idea to find a solution that suits you. Some people need medication, some people just need a lifestyle change, some need counselling. It's a good idea to find that works for you and stick with it! There's so much more that I would like to say but when it comes down to things like this I take them extremely seriously so I'll keep my opinions to myself. I wish you all the best <3. It can get better!
: If ADCs are weak... why aren’t tanks strong?
1: {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} , Good luck buying armor vs that. 2: So much mobility that there are honestly too many carries to zone out. 3: Squishes die before you can save them half the time 4: An abundance of %HP damage. 5: Resolve tree could be a bit stronger. It's not bad imo, but it needs some love. 6: Autofill Tank players : {{sticker:cass-cry}} 7: Good Tank players : {{sticker:sg-poppy}} (Good Tank players still make it work)
japhib (NA)
: and you guys wonder why Rioters ignore these boards
"League is dying, you better to listen to me as I talk shit about you because I pay your fucking wages"
: I seriously hate lux supports with a passion.
I think there are two types of Lux Supports. The Autofilled ones that try to play like a midlaner, not buying sightstone, no peel, playing passively, hiding behind their adc etc.... Then you get the real ones that do buy sightstones, secure vision, roam, peel and set up nice kills. So, I think it's a viable strategy, just depends on the player
Quepha (NA)
: Oh, it healed for "5 stacks" Thanks!
> [{quoted}](name=Quepha,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ru1m4ytY,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-05T21:17:49.716+0000) > > Oh, it healed for &quot;5 stacks&quot; > Thanks! Ah, my bad, hoped it would help :/.
: Hey Dakuda330. This might sound hard to believe, but even though we don't always respond, **we actually do read the boards every day.** This is sort of taking it off-topic, but I think you're probably right that we don't really engage on the boards as much as we used to. Just to be super real with you, I guess I can share my thoughts about some problems we have with the boards: First, **the boards are really small compared to other English-language League communities.** If you're just looking at these official boards, you might think the League community is tiny. But it's not. It's just that most players ignore the boards. Basically our policy when it comes to engaging with players is to go wherever players go, whether that's Discord, Twitter, Facebook, or whatever other League community pops up. We don't really care about controlling the community or trying to make our official boards the biggest community—we'd rather let players decide where to go and then join them as members there. I personally post on [the League of Legends subreddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/) a lot. At any given point in time there's at least 30,000 people online simultaneously there. That dwarfs these boards by a lot. One other thing I've been thinking about recently is that there are actually fundamental problems with these boards. The biggest is that **there's almost no reason to go here unless you have a complaint about the game.** Since we really do read everything on the boards, players with issues know they can come here and get their complaint seen. This has the unfortunate side effect of turning the boards into a super concentrated echo chamber of salt. Just as an example, there's a poster in this thread who currently has 9 upvotes for saying "they turned a once fun game into a pile of dog shit designed to make them money, except now there isn't enough interest to actually make them any money." Compare that to the stuff you see on any other more-popular League community (like the subreddit) and it quickly becomes pretty obvious that **this board is dominated by extreme opinions that don't actually reflect the feelings of the broader League community at all.** So, even if we read it, we're not going to give comments or posts like that too much weight. I'm curious about your opinions on this, OP: do you think we should have Rioters posting in every single thread in the boards? Or does it make sense for us to take our current "read everything, respond when it's really important" approach? Obviously I know how I feel about it, but I'd like to see your thoughts now that I've explained our perspective.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Cactopus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4fAcHIyE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-12-05T19:34:18.367+0000) > > Hey Dakuda330. This might sound hard to believe, but even though we don&#x27;t always respond, **we actually do read the boards every day.** > > This is sort of taking it off-topic, but I think you&#x27;re probably right that we don&#x27;t really engage on the boards as much as we used to. Just to be super real with you, I guess I can share my thoughts about some problems we have with the boards: > > First, **the boards are really small compared to other English-language League communities.** If you&#x27;re just looking at these official boards, you might think the League community is tiny. But it&#x27;s not. It&#x27;s just that most players ignore the boards. Basically our policy when it comes to engaging with players is to go wherever players go, whether that&#x27;s Discord, Twitter, Facebook, or whatever other League community pops up. We don&#x27;t really care about controlling the community or trying to make our official boards the biggest community—we&#x27;d rather let players decide where to go and then join them as members there. I personally post on [the League of Legends subreddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/) a lot. At any given point in time there&#x27;s at least 30,000 people online simultaneously there. That dwarfs these boards by a lot. > > One other thing I&#x27;ve been thinking about recently is that there are actually fundamental problems with these boards. The biggest is that **there&#x27;s almost no reason to go here unless you have a complaint about the game.** Since we really do read everything on the boards, players with issues know they can come here and get their complaint seen. This has the unfortunate side effect of turning the boards into a super concentrated echo chamber of salt. > > Just as an example, there&#x27;s a poster in this thread who currently has 9 upvotes for saying &quot;they turned a once fun game into a pile of dog shit designed to make them money, except now there isn&#x27;t enough interest to actually make them any money.&quot; Compare that to the stuff you see on any other more-popular League community (like the subreddit) and it quickly becomes pretty obvious that **this board is dominated by extreme opinions that don&#x27;t actually reflect the feelings of the broader League community at all.** So, even if we read it, we&#x27;re not going to give comments or posts like that too much weight. > > I&#x27;m curious about your opinions on this, OP: do you think we should have Rioters posting in every single thread in the boards? Or does it make sense for us to take our current &quot;read everything, respond when it&#x27;s really important&quot; approach? Obviously I know how I feel about it, but I&#x27;d like to see your thoughts now that I&#x27;ve explained our perspective. I'll risk the downvotes since I don't lie on the forums. I can't really blame you guys for not always responding to the Boards. It really is just a shitfest of people complaining about irrelevant stuff with the occassional thread accurately addressing a topic. At the end of the day, it can't feel good to work hard on something and be told it's shit all the time. Frankly speaking, I'd stop reading the Boards if I worked for Riot.
Quepha (NA)
: How much healing did "Ravenous Hunter" do in my last game?
Open up the match you want to take a look at. Go from "Scoreboard" to "Runes". The stats should all be there.
: Games are set so fast that you can't even analyze your mistakes
It is definitely harder to evaluate mistakes in game during pre-season. But replays are still very helpful! Btw don't even bother trying to defend if you're gonna get 4 manned. Ward the brush near your Tower and just back up. Don't expect your team to follow or help you. I've learned that lesson the hard way <3.
: Why are Silvers/Platinum Players like they are?
Gold elo isn't as bad as Plat in terms of arrogance, this was my experience too. In Plat people rage because they don't understand how team reliant the game becomes at higher ranks. In Gold/Silver you can take every resource, go 10/0 and hard carry. In Plat you need to start thinking about how you're going to win AS A TEAM. Most Plat players I see don't think like that. Junglers rarely gank and try to farm as many lanes as possible. Mid laners are stubborn and don't know how to rotate, same with ADC's. Supports get autofilled too much and a lot of them are lazy in their gameplay. Top laners play like they're the main carry role, instead of a splitpush/utility role. It's a mixture of bad habits that causes really toxic and unpleasant games, and each role is guilty of this.
koshkyra (NA)
: If im the support and I know you aren't going to get the kill so i get it myself
Wow, really? That happens? Sorry to hear that man! I'd just be glad we killed them and not the other way around tbh.
: The Flaw of Autofill In A Nutshell
Yeah but bro. Let's be real now. Do you REALLY trust a random to play well whilst autofilled? Most people simply don't bother learning just 1 unpopular champion for Autofilled games.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: I think I am just going to ban vayne this whole season.
Can't duel her as an assassin? On what planet can you not 1 vs 1 a Vayne with a duskblade when you can kill her in less than 1 second? What's the context of this thread?
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hensetsu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIwfdEny,comment-id=0002000200000000,timestamp=2017-11-29T17:36:28.589+0000) > > Rylais Ahri is for comps you can&#x27;t burst easily. Between Rylais, Charm and Spirit Rush, you can permaslow targets for extended periods of time, allowing your team to follow up and help you secure the kills. > > If you&#x27;re just playing standard Ignite/ludens/lich bane one shot Ahri builds, then your ability to help your team diminishes if you either > a: Lose lane > b: Miss your charms frequently. > > You need to learn the difference between Peel Ahri and One shot Ahri. Rylais gives garbage slows now. Any champ can build lichbane or even gunblade to make their burst work. However, there is usually no space to build them in a typical ahri build. As a burst mage, I dont even have space to build zhonyas because she lacks so much damage. Morello, luden, sorc, lyandry, void, rabadons. No spac3 for lich or rylais rlly.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIwfdEny,comment-id=00020002000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-29T17:42:32.464+0000) > > Rylais gives garbage slows now. Any champ can build lichbane or even gunblade to make their burst work. However, there is usually no space to build them in a typical ahri build. > > As a burst mage, I dont even have space to build zhonyas because she lacks so much damage. Morello, luden, sorc, lyandry, void, rabadons. No spac3 for lich or rylais rlly. Yet the win rate of the item says otherwise. If you don't build it, how do you help your team when you fall behind and can't one shot? You're not even offering CC at this point if you can't land charms. Also, why on earth don't you build Zhonya's? You're WAY too squishy without it. If you need to one shot so badly, then just pick a champion with more burst.
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=nm1010,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIwfdEny,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2017-11-29T14:59:14.048+0000) > > I know electrocute technically has a .5% higher winrate, but I find comet to be much better for trading in lane. Which then gets me a lead and I think that is when Ahri really can shine (being able to abuse her mobility to force picks). There are better champs for that. Zoe is the better version of ahri who doesnt need ulti to make picks because of infinite range E while also having MUCH more damage than ahri.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zIwfdEny,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2017-11-29T15:01:23.232+0000) > > There are better champs for that. > > Zoe is the better version of ahri who doesnt need ulti to make picks because of infinite range E while also having MUCH more damage than ahri. Rylais Ahri is for comps you can't burst easily. Between Rylais, Charm and Spirit Rush, you can permaslow targets for extended periods of time, allowing your team to follow up and help you secure the kills. If you're just playing standard Ignite/ludens/lich bane one shot Ahri builds, then your ability to help your team diminishes if you either a: Lose lane b: Miss your charms frequently. You need to learn the difference between Peel Ahri and One shot Ahri.
: The most rage inducing thing to happen when you're losing badly.
Yes, I agree. The forums tend to side more with the "never ff, never give up, never say die" players who seem to never get tilted bashing their heads against a wall for an extra 15 minutes every other game. But in my honest opinion, yeah, people don't ff enough. There are situations in which refusing to ff does become an act of selfishness. For instance, some guy has a bad game and that one guy flames him and refuses to ff despite knowing that the game is over. It's an act of spite at that point. Or that premade bot lane which goes 0/12 in 10 minutes and refuses to ff because they want to fix their kda's and restore their ego's The refusal to ff can often become mixed in with pride and ego, and I feel like the Boards don't acknowledge this enough. But hey, I just say what I really feel. I could be wrong!
: So if tanks have better base damage, better base stats, more CC, and more utility than bruisers
Well, though it is arguable. Bruisers have plenty of stengths. They're an insane strong mix of damage and tankyness. But basically. They splitpush better than Tanks do. They are the best duelists in the game. Many of them are good at soloing Objectives.
: It's amazing how I gotta work hard to do dmg, then I see ADC's right click for 600 crit.
The grass is always greener on the other side. You should main ADC. You'll start checking your death recaps seeing "2000 damage in 1.2 seconds". Then you'll know. But until you main ADC, you don't understand. Why do I say this? Because it was the same with me.
Show more

Hensetsu

Level 124 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion