: Well stop solo pushing a lane as an adc
Rioter Comments
: Buff SYLAS! His skill cap is too high to be a high risk low reward champ. BUFF HIM!
Actually insane how people call sylas a good champion. They lost 1 game against him, or they jsut hate ap items, and they suddenly consider sylas a good champ. His shield should either be reverted either be AD instead of AP and the CD to be played with. Passive damage should be increased on lane minions to buff his waveclear. That's it, but nonono, he is gud in LCS, a controlled enviroment and they need to nerf him. Not like literally every decent/good comp is going to skyrocket in LCS because, you know. . . : IT'S A CONTROLLED ENVIROMENT!
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Fuck the dragon pet. It made no sense for him to have that as the only way the ability was ever useful is if Morde took AD champs that AA a lot and get crit. Every other ghost was next to useless as it was only a stat ball for Morde. Bringing this back (and changing his passive) as you want to put it, would put two abilities that are currently fine, on the table to be changed significantly or reverted. And that would imply that this version of Morde isn't the distance from the Sun to Earth better than what we had previously. He needs a bit of tuning to tone down his damage late game while also increasing it early. Because before these changes, he was next to useless with the same items and Conqueror.
While we at it, can we revert 100% his R, is QSS'able and i'd rather go back to the fun one, heh. Pls?
: > [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J9fccG5I,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:35:16.379+0000) > > Actually is the aura only, that is what is scary... Combined with torment it deals insane damage and is so little reward to fight him rather than just try to run away.... > > That passive needs a full rework again, no matter the nerfs, all it needs to do is apply Torment (This item, for those who dont know it {{item:3151}}) and he just murders everything really, with a % hp dmg from items alone. > > The combination of Torment and Rylais is actually insane making it hard to run away too... > > Really back design, take his passive away and give him dragon pet back, seriously. . . Well if you think that item combo is a problem, then id assume you want champs like cass, rumble, malz, brand and viktor removed? they all use the same sorta thing, except not constant. Its not the items thats the problem, its that you cant kill him really if he gets ahead with all the healing
No, i was pointing that morde is an item dependent bastard and his passive is the real issue that scales INSANE WITH THOSE 2 ITEMS ALONE. Malza, Cassio, and other champions unlike morde got cooldown on their abilities, low or high they god a cd on those, while morde is jsut: 3 autos/abilities and u start making soup out of the enemy team
CyberPhobic (EUNE)
: Ok so can we stop pretending Mordekaiser is fine?
Actually is the aura only, that is what is scary... Combined with torment it deals insane damage and is so little reward to fight him rather than just try to run away.... That passive needs a full rework again, no matter the nerfs, all it needs to do is apply Torment (This item, for those who dont know it {{item:3151}}) and he just murders everything really, with a % hp dmg from items alone. The combination of Torment and Rylais is actually insane making it hard to run away too... Really back design, take his passive away and give him dragon pet back, seriously. . .
Saezio (EUNE)
: IDK there are champs with bonkers winrates in other lanes (like ahri and nami in mid and support) and they are never addressed. Morde suffers from the one thing that SUPPOSEDLY riot wouldn't introduce to the game.. He is a fucking statcheck. He can never be balanced. Add to this the fact that 1300g makes him not able to ult you... Gj riot, really easily balancable champion.
Ahri can be outplayed, Nami isn't more broken than morgana, and the only one that might actually be broken in game right now is caitlyn, really that thing is a perma ban. But you can outplay them as ekko/diana/yasuo and other mid laners, unlike morde where his first item, rylais, makes it almost impossible to run away from unless you have either more movespeed than him to make it to the tower, either some form of mobility.
: Just got a 14 day ban for Flaming Dragon
I was planning on making an account to spamm every game: Pls dont KYS ur important, and at some point come here and complain that the bot just read the KYS part and not the entire sentence, just to prove them their system is complete shit. I still wanna do it
Pyrosan (NA)
: why would they ever design cosmetics for champions who wouldn't sell anything they only sell skins to make money
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=c67LQTpN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-12T05:28:22.930+0000) > > why would they ever design cosmetics for champions who wouldn't sell anything > > they only sell skins to make money They could just... Release ornn skin earlier, like my bois ornn mains sitting there waiting for riot to keep their word
Zullar (NA)
: Client Is Glitchy 9.24
Hah, just now? I've been having this problem since forever XD
: Why haven't they just removed conqueror?
Or aftershock. Just remove it or revert it back to courage of the collosus, it ain't hard. Conq is fine, is just dmg, and dmg is counterable, but after not at all, just bring back the shield pls
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=000100040001,timestamp=2019-11-19T00:52:19.646+0000) > > So opting for {{item:2138}} instead of {{item:2139}} is a bad idea? At that point in game you already one shot everybody, 1 or 2 defensive stats might help you live with 1 hp. I remember to this day the kayle that escaped me with 1 hp. HP/lvl seals op, op. But Ahri is not allowed to one shot people lategame just because ADC builds qss :)
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=0001000400010000,timestamp=2019-11-21T21:08:31.977+0000) > > But Ahri is not allowed to one shot people lategame just because ADC builds qss :) Yes she is, who tf builds qss for ahri alone?
: Look at every new champion that is coming out right now. They all have extremely overloaded kits and they are all super overpowered. With the right numbers a kit can be overloaded but can be managed. This is why we have the PBE. If Riot read this and used it I would be happy, but alas they will not.
WTF? Teemo is fine, i play him and one shot ppl with 1 shroom across the map. he is completely fine, they need changes in autofill system, runes and items, not reowrk champions that DONT NEED IT Teemo is also an icon to the game, you won't get anything more than buffs for him.
Rioter Comments
Gihoonee (NA)
: Kindred needs a new skin
You spelled **_Chroma for base_** wrong {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: Teemo Rework Look at it please.
He also starts the game with 10k gold and level 16 :)
: Hey riot how do you think about your game?
wintraders boosting toxicity and stuff like this cannot be fixed no matter what but bugs, and crashes are on a daily basis now (every game) and they could improve by fixing them
Flyybug (NA)
: Knowing how Riot works with code, there with always be bugs haha but assume no bugs. for it to work id say it disappears (they could also say if you upgrade it for more gold its just a cooldown item like Zhonyas) My friend suggested upping the theoretical cost to atleast 250g so you can't start the game with a TP Scroll Thanks for the comment :)
There was a really mega cool dope concept where you'd buy actives separately from items. Tp could be such a thing: You buy TP for boots for example, or for Guardian angel, or for something else. Maybe you can use the idea for a concept of yours
: Considering you're not the OP, nah.
Flyybug (NA)
: Changing the Game: Teleport Scrolls?
It might work? We have stopwatch, a great example that the consumable TP would work, but it should dissapear from inventory after used, even so bugs such as being able to use it 2 times could appear due to some champs being buggy. TLDR: Great idea, bu can open mordekaiser number of bugs.
: Can Riot release a vanilla League similar to what Blizzard did with WoW please?
NO. The risk of losing too many players from classic LOL for an older version will exist, so they won't ever do that. The only chance is if they let them in TFT or gamemode such as the blitz map one, idk how is it called i forgot, but you get what am saying.
: What if...? style skins
Like Noxus Poppy? :D
: > (TC) Help me kill this %%%%%% - talking to warwick This is either a 6-letter racial slur starting with N, or a 6-letter homophobic slur starting with F. Why are you surprised here?
BoofyCS (NA)
: Toxic Behavior Fix Idea
Or we can start by fixing the client. If the game is shit before i even get in a match, there is a high possibility that i won't give a fuck if i get banned for: toxicity and more ...
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=000100030001,timestamp=2019-11-19T00:44:31.954+0000) > > Ah yes, trolling for building zhonyas for the armor stat. I'm report worthy. I should never build armor/hp, or give up sorcs for tabis to survive. You're damn right my shiny grey friend! According to math , she would kill you in 3 autos anyway , even if that Ahri had Zhonia . he still was going to die.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=0001000300010000,timestamp=2019-11-19T01:30:02.598+0000) > > According to math , she would kill you in 3 autos anyway , even if that Ahri had Zhonia . he still was going to die. What The Fuck So it would require 2 more autos to die? That means we solved the one shot problem? Meaning she could've went back in base to heal up for the fight? That means your argument is completely invalid because she would've survived? WELL CALL ME HOLMES CUZ I SOLVED THE MISTERY! damage is negated by defensive! > he still was going to die. This to me looks like a movement speed problem, that cait would catch back up with ahri no matter what, is not the dmg's fault. Damagers will always have damage, duh...
: > [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F8csukbo,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-11-19T00:46:25.852+0000) > > Game changes and riot revealing that they want to buff her. Obviously also riot removed galio's W+Flash mechanic so they can work on buffs for him without overloading him, and then forgot about his existance, but i can hope for her :) {{champion:429}} they already did buff her it didn't do much anything but maybe one day they'll make her back into a playable champion although don't really see what that has to do with yuumi considering shes garbage with yuumi
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F8csukbo,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T00:55:28.082+0000) > > although don't really see what that has to do with yuumi considering shes garbage with yuumi |They can together abuse ardent and the new AP support build for healing since they rework shurelyas by giving it almost same stats as redemption: {{item:3504}} {{item:3174}} {{item:3107}} {{item:3222}} {{item:2065}} {{item:3190}}
: It is inherently unbalancble. If it is good, it becomes mandatory (and of course it will be mandatory for the support, not anyone else). If it is bad, nobody builds it. It also depends heavily on the current meta. As a support main, fuck fuck fuck that item.
You're wrong. It can become an AP item for ap assassins (it used to be), with a long cooldown. This way, US: ap assassins players, get an item we should cosider, rather than just going this every game:{{item:3089}} {{item:3907}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3041}} {{item:3020}} Yes we can towerdive for 2/3 seconds {{item:3056}} every 2/3 minutes, but people can get {{item:2420}} for 600 or 0 gold depending on runes. Rewroking it back to an ap assassin item should open buffs such as removing 100 gold from {{item:2420}} making it 500 instead, or change playstyles or many more!
: > [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-18T09:38:17.278+0000) > > Now: Imagine building a zhonyas, crazy right? It give armor against caitlyn? Woah! > > Imagine building DMP {{item:3742}} last item by selling boots, Wow it gives armor and HP! Crazy right? > > ADCs need buffs indeed, but they need the movespeed nerfed from their items. Main game issue is movespeed, thus why cloud drake got full rework from the ground in s10. imagine building tank when its a damage meta
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=00010004,timestamp=2019-11-18T18:08:44.787+0000) > > imagine building tank when its a damage meta So opting for {{item:2138}} instead of {{item:2139}} is a bad idea? At that point in game you already one shot everybody, 1 or 2 defensive stats might help you live with 1 hp. I remember to this day the kayle that escaped me with 1 hp. HP/lvl seals op, op.
: > [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F8csukbo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-18T04:49:12.264+0000) > > Heh, i'm here to remind people that kalista might come back next season, and she deals more dmg when support is next to her :) and what exactly do you think is going to make Kalista come back next season? cuz as far as I know thats like saying tryndamere might be nerfed next season
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F8csukbo,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-18T16:24:56.462+0000) > > and what exactly do you think is going to make Kalista come back next season? > cuz as far as I know thats like saying tryndamere might be nerfed next season Game changes and riot revealing that they want to buff her. Obviously also riot removed galio's W+Flash mechanic so they can work on buffs for him without overloading him, and then forgot about his existance, but i can hope for her :) {{champion:429}}
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-18T09:38:17.278+0000) > > Now: Imagine building a zhonyas, crazy right? It give armor against caitlyn? Woah! > > Imagine building DMP {{item:3742}} last item by selling boots, Wow it gives armor and HP! Crazy right? > > ADCs need buffs indeed, but they need the movespeed nerfed from their items. Main game issue is movespeed, thus why cloud drake got full rework from the ground in s10. If you build Zhonia against Cait then you are trolling and report worthy , you MUST NEVER use Zhonia when Cait exists , because she will guanratee a headshot + Root which is guarnateed death.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-11-18T15:02:29.865+0000) > > If you build Zhonia against Cait then you are trolling and report worthy , you MUST NEVER use Zhonia when Cait exists , because she will guanratee a headshot + Root which is guarnateed death. Ah yes, trolling for building zhonyas for the armor stat. I'm report worthy. I should never build armor/hp, or give up sorcs for tabis to survive. You're damn right my shiny grey friend!
: I have seen that slot of others have had the same thing recently which gives me hope that riot will see the issue and be more expedient to the issue, but no I have not done live chat yet but plan to, do you know where I can find it? I’ve tried to look for it but idk if I’m not looking in the right place or if I’m blind.
It has specific times. Like night time only or day time only. And if im not wrong they are avaliable only a few days a week, at the end of the day is a real human live conversation. Anyway, it should be something like 4/7 days open. Is right when you start a ticket, you have it next to submit button.
SirEnds (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XKFojn9k,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T07:42:11.923+0000) > > You're blaming the wrong people. The real problem is CertainlyT and his garbage designs: {{champion:143}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:429}} > > The man simply cannot design for this game, yet they don't fire him/move to another department. His reworks are known for extreme toxicity and pure annoyance. > > You just simply don't want to play against his shit. Getting turret dove without you saying a thing? Vladimir getting outregened by a nobody edgy %%%% ninja thingy? And many more. cT's fault not riot... Riot just does what the community asks (SOMETIMES, BECAUSE THE CLIENT IS STILL SHIT) the guy makes good designs to have fun playing but horrible designs to play against
: > [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wXHl0abi,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-11-18T04:04:16.772+0000) > > I remember they had to solve mordekaiser number of bugs for skarner. And they said fuck that, we ain't dealing with champs that aren't human anymore. Cya! Skarner back in the day wasn't too buggy. That was Azir. They just refused to fix his stupidly low mana and high costs so they labeled underperformance bugs and fixed everything EXCEPT for his mana. Fuck, even his Riot Spotlight clips highlight how bad it is. EVERY SINGLE CLIP SHOWS SKARNER WITH BLUE CUZ HE CANT DO SHIT WITHOUT IT. Your point stands never the less
Hehe, i remember azir towers... hehe, heh. That shit funny as hell. And yea, i remember skarner had blue in all clips too. But for sure, i also remember that he's the least non-human character in the game currently. Everything has 2 hands and/or 2 legs, unlike skarner who has scorpion "legs" & 2 claws.
: > [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-18T09:38:17.278+0000) > > Now: Imagine building a zhonyas, crazy right? It give armor against caitlyn? Woah! > > Imagine building DMP {{item:3742}} last item by selling boots, Wow it gives armor and HP! Crazy right? > > ADCs need buffs indeed, but they need the movespeed nerfed from their items. Main game issue is movespeed, thus why cloud drake got full rework from the ground in s10. Imagine defending an ADC hitting for 2k in a single unmissable, no cost, no cooldown auto from 800 range
> [{quoted}](name=Jinzo Torrance,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-18T09:51:26.067+0000) > > Imagine defending an ADC hitting for 2k in a single unmissable, no cost, no cooldown auto from 800 range Not defending, they need nerfs in terms of movespeed. Currently they move with the speed of light on the map and they win just by that. Reason why cloud has been reworked for s10.
: > [{quoted}](name=Herethicc,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-18T09:38:17.278+0000) > > Now: Imagine building a zhonyas, crazy right? It give armor against caitlyn? Woah! > > Imagine building DMP {{item:3742}} last item by selling boots, Wow it gives armor and HP! Crazy right? > > ADCs need buffs indeed, but they need the movespeed nerfed from their items. Main game issue is movespeed, thus why cloud drake got full rework from the ground in s10. Should've got a {{item:3143}} to reduce the crit damage, duh.
> [{quoted}](name=Lauchmelder,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AEualb8n,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-18T10:18:19.781+0000) > > Should've got a {{item:3143}} to reduce the crit damage, duh. Why AP carrys shouldn't get deffesive items? Why is yi, wukong, sylas, able to build these items? They have same effect on ranged/melee. Like real now, if you get one shot because your itemization is: {{item:3020}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3148}} {{item:2139}} why be surprised? I personally like to build {{item:3157}} {{item:3742}} {{item:2138}} on my ap carrys {{champion:131}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:245}} , why is it so different for {{champion:103}} ?
Ahris (NA)
: Caitlyn one shotting for 1742 damage
Now: Imagine building a zhonyas, crazy right? It give armor against caitlyn? Woah! Imagine building DMP {{item:3742}} last item by selling boots, Wow it gives armor and HP! Crazy right? ADCs need buffs indeed, but they need the movespeed nerfed from their items. Main game issue is movespeed, thus why cloud drake got full rework from the ground in s10.
: Nah I dont get autofilled, I main support. But I take one minion and my adcs completely lose thier shit, quit the match and spend the game pouting in spawn. And when I do play "by the rules", you know what i get? Told how "fucking useless support" for not being able to save a kamekazi adc. I can bust my ass to keep adc aive and get them a tripple, then get told how I played no part in it. and yeah, people like you are one of the reasons why I am no longer willing to extend a common courtesy. You assume because I am not kissing my adcs ass that I am a troll. Try again. or better yet dont. You arent worth the response.
Troll is when you pick support and build it carry and make the game shit for other 9 players. Basically a definition that fits you really well. You're not supposed to kiss his ass, you're not supposed to grief 9 other ppl either. I apologise to myself for wasting my time on a silver stupid kid that thinks: because i play the game since season 2 and never improved on it the community needs to change and give me challenger. And buddy, here is where i end everything and kill your entire post: THIS ENTIRE PAGE IS YOU, A SILVER PLAYER, COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR TEAM AND TEAMMATES! I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU SAYING: IS MY FAULT FOR DOING THAT OR BUILDING THAT. IS OBVIOUS WHAT I'M DEALING WITH HERE, EVEN FOR A BLIND PERSON {{champion:64}} Have a nice day, i won't reply anymore :) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Herethicc (EUW)
: No, i mistook nothing, the post is wrong, because the existence of gold income items is the rule itself. The rest is you playing the game like garbage and getting flamed by your teammates: You leave him alone bot against 2 others and he will ofcourse get mad. I personally get mad when i see the enemy adc alone, and i use it as an advantage, he is alone, means we are 3 and we kill him stupidly fast & easy, get him extra mad, he might leave and grant me 1 free win. Simple as that. You playing bad has nothing to do with the toxic community that will never change, hell riot agreed that toxicity is entertaining and removed tyler1's ban, thus getting us into this new era where toxic with brain gets you fame. SIMPLE. AS. THAT.
My man FREAKTORY, is here with an unranked account, probably playing in bronze, griefing by going soraka AD in with support starting item. YOU'RE FUCKING TOXIC MAN, BY ONE LOOK AT YOU HISTORY. THE PROBLEM IS YOU LMAOOOO. YOU prob got autofilled and tried to take it on the entire community. I ain't even dealing with you no more now. You pick support you play by the rules adn that's it! XD actually thought since you play from season 2 you're gonna be some gold-plat idiot that is hardstuck by playing the game geniunly xDDDD
: > You have a drinking prblem? The rule that supports are not allowed to take cs was created by players then adapted by riot. You either play by the rules EVERYONE agrees on or don't do it at all... or better: GET A FUCKING DUO! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED CS IF YOU ARE SUPPORT, YOU HAVE A GOLD INCOME ITEM THAT SAYS THAT - IT'S A LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RULE. IF YOU WANT TO CS TAKE A SOLO LANE, OR ADC, IDK! If you play with a r%%%%% that constantly dies, nobody will say shit if you farm while he's dead. What you want to do is called grief and should be punished, and it would be if the tribual would still exist. Then show me the rule, show me the exact rule in the book that says if a support takes cs they can face punishment and banning. Again, Its NOT a Rule, its a common courtesy. One I am no longer willing to extend. and If the "gold income items" are so great, then fine. The adc can take it to offset untill they can last hit better. But again, tell me where the rule is. Try again > Is both the support's duty and adc's to secure kills, doesn't matter who. What are you iron? If yes don't post about the in-game playstyles and balance ever again. Both? Oh really? then tell that to the adcs who throw a shitfit when I secure kills as the support because I am "killstealing" and "All kills are supposed to go to the adc" and yeah, whether I am iron or not does not determine the validity of my argument nor is there a rule saying "you are only allowed to post on this board if you are ranked gold or above!" Try again! > Wrong! supps such as soraka are a use for the entire game: of dragons, barons, heralds, top-laner, bot-laners, mid-laners, screwing with the enemy jungler to put them behind. Assassin such as pyke, securer such as nunu, and many more. R u a drug addict? I never said Use the entire game. What I said is that these adcs believe that the SUPPORT is ONLY FOR USE BY ADC. If I roam to help mid or top lane, they will spam ping missing on me because I am not chained to thier side and ONLY THEM the entire game. "Support is supposed to be with the adc only!" That is what they scream at me while calling for reports when I roam to help mid with thier lane or throw a few heals in top lane who could use the support more. Again I think you may have misunderstood the actual post and maybe you should read it again... Either way, I will adapt and adjust to the game, not get stuck in the old "season 2" mentality -supports are not allowed CS -supports are not allowed kills -supports are there for the exclusive use of the ADC -supports are to willingly give up thier life so that the adc can secure a kill These are things that have been told to me AS SUPPORT by ADC. These adcs have thier mind stuck in season 2 and these are the "rules" they expect me to follow as support. I Main support, and if they see this as the rules a support player must live by, then they deserve whatever they get because they are unwilling to see thier support as little more than a tool, something to be kicked around and discarded once they are "fed" so please, TRY AGAIN!
No, i mistook nothing, the post is wrong, because the existence of gold income items is the rule itself. The rest is you playing the game like garbage and getting flamed by your teammates: You leave him alone bot against 2 others and he will ofcourse get mad. I personally get mad when i see the enemy adc alone, and i use it as an advantage, he is alone, means we are 3 and we kill him stupidly fast & easy, get him extra mad, he might leave and grant me 1 free win. Simple as that. You playing bad has nothing to do with the toxic community that will never change, hell riot agreed that toxicity is entertaining and removed tyler1's ban, thus getting us into this new era where toxic with brain gets you fame. SIMPLE. AS. THAT.
: There are many unwritten "rules". They are not necessarily rules, and nobody can show it to you; they are instead guidelines which players generally follow and all come together to create the "meta". Having a meta enables strangers to understand and cooperate with each other on a certain level so that they aren't fighting against each other rather than the enemy. Players who refuse to follow this should come to a compromise or understanding with their team first so they're not hurting their chances of winning. Most of the time this just means playing in a premade that wants to play this way.
No, no. They are written here: {{item:3303}} {{item:3301}} {{item:3302}}
: I usually play support because it allows me the breathing room to watch the map, watch enemy movement patterns. Naturally I want to try and keep my team alive. I am pretty good when it comes to "Clutch heals". But it really doesnt make a difference as this community doesnt even want to win anymore. Try to win in normals: "its just norms, dont be tryhard" try to win in RANKED: "its just a game, dont be so tryhard. Chill" yeah i am being told that. But I secure Minions my adc ignores and they are going out of thier way to "Report support for stealing cs" which they ignore waves after waves of anyways so they can chase a kill from bot lane to baron (and still not secure it)
> [{quoted}](name=Freaktory,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8MZdaXNL,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-18T05:49:55.404+0000) > > But I secure Minions my adc ignores and they are going out of thier way to "Report support for stealing cs" which they ignore waves after waves of anyways so they can chase a kill from bot lane to baron (and still not secure it) Sounds like you need a duo, not a better community. Show me a non-toxic community, and ill agree with you on your statement.
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XKFojn9k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-18T06:03:32.184+0000) > > Because none of them have 3 unconditional dashes and a kit that says “I get to play the game and you get to watch” Lol that’s such a dumb argument. Ahri has 3 dashes? Talon can literally jump over walls? Kat can E all over the place? Pyke has a dash + stun AND a free escape from his invisibility? Kai’sa can literally ult to you across the map? Like if they are gonna gut one champ for unbalanced behavior, they need to gut others. It’s ridiculous.
You're blaming the wrong people. The real problem is CertainlyT and his garbage designs: {{champion:143}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:412}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:429}} The man simply cannot design for this game, yet they don't fire him/move to another department. His reworks are known for extreme toxicity and pure annoyance. You just simply don't want to play against his shit. Getting turret dove without you saying a thing? Vladimir getting outregened by a nobody edgy %%%% ninja thingy? And many more. cT's fault not riot... Riot just does what the community asks (SOMETIMES, BECAUSE THE CLIENT IS STILL SHIT)
: Why is everything out of order?
They switched roles? The client is very bugged right now. So is the game. Proof: i'm sitting here on boards/Yt instead of playing because it will crash 100% after 20 minutes and i have no way to stop it . . . Is really dumb . . .
V BTS (NA)
: Friend got permabanned for 3rd party, doesn't even use any 3rd party applications, sketch trio.
Account hijack is a serious thing this week. Riot support ticker/live chat is the only hope.
: Ending the Season now makes no sense
Yes, make the season longer with 1 or 2 years so i can spamm new champs in ranked games. Look, i ain't against you playing senna in rank, but i'm against dumb shit-posting. Make the season longer just so you can play more? I have 1 idea to fix it: If you wanna play Senna more in this season: PLAY SENNA MORE NOW! This post is just dumb, and even more now when so many bugs just showed up outta nowhere and the preseason is supposed to fix them. Sheesh, the nerve on some people. (aS SOraKA i cOuLdN'T ClImB BcS oF My tEaMmAteS... -- Well, i guess you played her really well, right? You roamed mid to heal that ally who lost a big chunk of his hp in the trade with his enemy, giving him the advantage, you maxed your silence since that is what you max in soloQ, and you definetly had the right item builds) {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Hey, is there any news on Wukong rework? Since october its been no news about him...
They said early 2020 or somewhere in 2020.
Xilom (NA)
: [CRASH]
They "are working on a fix" More info next patches
: Uh.. yes you should.. Dcing in the middle of the game is a player fault.
Uh, sorry for my League client being forcefully updated into Riot launcher and then dcing me LITERALLY EVERY GAME! Please check the boards, there are thousands of players experiencing this bug, including me. This is because of the new launcher. Why is my team suffering a loss because the client is doing forced updates in the middle of my games? Why is it only on dual core and windows 10s? Why is it alt-tabbing every time when i ping missing mid? HOW ARE THESE MY FAULTS? Edit: if is a rage quit, then yes, is a deserved loss.
: Protecting toxic players.
I think you should be able to turn off chat from client, and not be able to turn it on back from in-game. We already have this but only works from in-game
: My thoughts on how to make Yuumi better for the game
Heh, i'm here to remind people that kalista might come back next season, and she deals more dmg when support is next to her :)
Show more

Herethicc

Level 195 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion