: To Riot Skin, Mission and Marketing teams, Please No More Event Pass for Winter Event
: faker's opinion on zed
zed is not the op, and if you got good eyes he is a dead man. only advantage zed has is catching you off guard.
Rioter Comments
: ARAM Poros
Those are from the pyke event, the pixelated ones is from robolox.
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: Actually turrets are stronger vs. minions now, Baron buffed minions that is. Naron nuff no longer gives minions turret damage protection. :D
> [{quoted}](name=Vlada Cut,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5zBrMLZO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-20T10:05:43.692+0000) > > Actually turrets are stronger vs. minions now, Baron buffed minions that is. Naron nuff no longer gives minions turret damage protection. :D Yeah there is very fight back power after baron buff
Rioter Comments
: I'm pretty damn sure Neeko never even heard a word "lesbian" in her life.
> [{quoted}](name=Curious Melody,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EH2Z7ENo,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-19T21:25:48.692+0000) > > Not to mention "identifying" as one. > https://twitter.com/thatmattdunn/status/1064613909074595841 why is this important XD ?
Rioter Comments
Jaspers (EUW)
: Something tells me she won't burst someone in 0.34 seconds though.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6zLP5XlJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-19T16:33:11.083+0000) > > Something tells me she won't burst someone in 0.34 seconds though. No just make it impossible to hit the real deal.
: New champion neeko!
This Xmas wipe those zoe tears away neeko will redefine the word nerf
: Champion Revealed: Neeko, The Curious Chameleon
Great vid, Very cute, as a coder myself.. this looks highly abusable.
: So ummm, where is it?
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y0ZxVpx5,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-19T14:50:48.298+0000) > > Aren't we supposed to get the new champion today...? What time? https://twitter.com/loleu/status/1064549402092732421
: > [{quoted}](name=Heretics,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y0ZxVpx5,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-19T15:29:32.836+0000) > > atleast i don't have a username that looks like a bulk batch of smurf win trader accounts. Idk man, what exactly is the definiton of your name?
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y0ZxVpx5,comment-id=000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-19T15:35:50.470+0000) > > Idk man, what exactly is the definiton of your name? Heretic Like the 1994 game spawned from DooM that's why i suggested a special effect for armours when marauder ashe came out, Deadmans plate got this effect, https://prnt.sc/lkam83
: > [{quoted}](name=Heretics,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y0ZxVpx5,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T15:18:37.137+0000) > > anyone can make a mistake, > WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR ATTITUDE FROM? I get my atittudes from people wtih obviously false info.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y0ZxVpx5,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T15:20:59.039+0000) > > I get my atittudes from people wtih obviously false info. atleast i don't have a username that looks like a bulk batch of smurf win trader accounts.
: Whyy ashe she is just boring vs others. I hope they do like one shot stories.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ME96AYdP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-19T15:21:38.805+0000) > > Whyy ashe she is just boring vs others. I hope they do like one shot stories. i really like her.
: > [{quoted}](name=Heretics,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y0ZxVpx5,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T15:18:37.137+0000) > > anyone can make a mistake, > WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR ATTITUDE FROM? I get my atittudes from people wtih obviously false info.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y0ZxVpx5,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-19T15:20:59.039+0000) > > I get my atittudes from people wtih obviously false info. i will laugh 1:00 tonight it's released.
: we already know the name tho: Neeko... a female mage... https://www.reddit.com/r/neekomains
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y0ZxVpx5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-19T15:02:22.603+0000) > > we already know the name tho: Neeko... a female mage... > https://www.reddit.com/r/neekomains i saw a pic but could be wrong "male"
: > [{quoted}](name=Heretics,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y0ZxVpx5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-19T15:12:56.858+0000) > > not the 20th yet. It says it's supposed to be revealed on the 19th, IN THE CLIENT. Where do you get your bootleg info from?
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y0ZxVpx5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-19T15:14:48.257+0000) > > It says it's supposed to be revealed on the 19th, IN THE CLIENT. Where do you get your bootleg info from? anyone can make a mistake, WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR ATTITUDE FROM?
: So ummm, where is it?
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y0ZxVpx5,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-19T14:50:48.298+0000) > > Aren't we supposed to get the new champion today...? What time? not the 20th yet.
Rioter Comments
: Strange feeling recently
i can confirm. always a pattern to this sadly.
: EVERY FUCKING ARAM I HAD TO PLAY AGAINST A MORGANA
Welcome to my life. azir, ziggz, heimer, velcoz, xertath, iiloai... vommits.
: > [{quoted}](name=Heretics,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e8ZeVdrL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-13T03:00:34.783+0000) > > uggg. overwatch was such a waste of money. I only got it because it was on sale and several people were wanting to play it. At least I played it a little unlike half of the steam games I payed like $2 each for.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=e8ZeVdrL,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-11-18T18:45:28.247+0000) > > I only got it because it was on sale and several people were wanting to play it. At least I played it a little unlike half of the steam games I payed like $2 each for. What i expected was a 1st person moba. i gott team fartrace
: This....
i don't see any issue here.
: is something wrong with my client.. this is pissing me off.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Heretics,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1TfE81Q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T01:09:46.571+0000) > > i doubt they will go that far. > they have done so much for me that honestly i respect the team too much to bother them with this, > it was limited and i have to accept that. Don't feel bad, you aren't bothering them with it. It's their job to help out the community and I'm sure a ton of them love actively doing it. It's worth a shot, what's the worst that could happen? :P
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1TfE81Q,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T01:11:05.332+0000) > > Don't feel bad, you aren't bothering them with it. It's their job to help out the community and I'm sure a ton of them love actively doing it. It's worth a shot, what's the worst that could happen? :P They say no, And i die a little more inside.
Febos (EUW)
: This isn't new information. All the changes are on PBE. Also, you still be able to edit your pages on champion select. I don't see where the problem is. Anyway, if you're curious: http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html#balance CTRL+F > "Stat shards" https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l8f-7tSoGYg/W8-YQ87jJOI/AAAAAAABJc8/5B3K6ayilPMuOzlesghSCJ6WWLrUQMvvwCLcBGAs/s640/62To0du.png
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Tmr8Xht8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-17T01:19:18.187+0000) > > This isn't new information. All the changes are on PBE. > Also, you still be able to edit your pages on champion select. I don't see where the problem is. > > Anyway, if you're curious: > > http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html#balance > > CTRL+F > "Stat shards" > > https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l8f-7tSoGYg/W8-YQ87jJOI/AAAAAAABJc8/5B3K6ayilPMuOzlesghSCJ6WWLrUQMvvwCLcBGAs/s640/62To0du.png ahhh nice. looks good.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Heretics,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1TfE81Q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T01:09:46.571+0000) > > i doubt they will go that far. > they have done so much for me that honestly i respect the team too much to bother them with this, > it was limited and i have to accept that. Don't feel bad, you aren't bothering them with it. It's their job to help out the community and I'm sure a ton of them love actively doing it. It's worth a shot, what's the worst that could happen? :P
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1TfE81Q,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-17T01:11:05.332+0000) > > Don't feel bad, you aren't bothering them with it. It's their job to help out the community and I'm sure a ton of them love actively doing it. It's worth a shot, what's the worst that could happen? :P Thanks.
Hotarµ (NA)
: If you had a valid medical reason, maybe try giving Riot Support a try? Who knows, maybe if you provide them with some evidence or let them know what's going on they'd be down to help you. Good luck on whatever you may be dealing with or congratulations on beating it! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n1TfE81Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-17T01:07:09.812+0000) > > If you had a valid medical reason, maybe try giving Riot Support a try? Who knows, maybe if you provide them with some evidence or let them know what's going on they'd be down to help you. Good luck on whatever you may be dealing with or congratulations on beating it! > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} i doubt they will go that far. they have done so much for me that honestly i respect the team too much to bother them with this, it was limited and i have to accept that.
Rioter Comments
Ekitaih (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Heretics,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A5gHYAgg,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T18:41:52.147+0000) > > How many aram matches have i played? > > :edit > > i could be utterly wrong but in my years.. > never seen 1 banned. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/rN0Rpn5V-14-day-ban-for-afk-aram Here is one particular case in which someone was banned for an ARAM. It's difficult to find these in boards because people usually just say "I WAS BANNN QWEKJALQWKJE." But this, alone, disproves your statement. If there is one, there is more.
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A5gHYAgg,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-15T18:48:57.960+0000) > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/rN0Rpn5V-14-day-ban-for-afk-aram > Here is one particular case in which someone was banned for an ARAM. > It's difficult to find these in boards because people usually just say "I WAS BANNN QWEKJALQWKJE." > But this, alone, disproves your statement. If there is one, there is more. ok, sorry. i am utterly wrong. Toxic deleted.
: Whats the hold up with the program skins?
: ARAM isn't really that fun in my opinion. The random element is so low that it's basically .75x Blind Pick, what with the ARAM accounts, re-rolls, and switching out re-rolls. You see the exact same Champions almost every single game, like {{champion:63}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:30}}. In addition, if feels like half of the players in the match are on their hardcore main. The median proficiency is absolutely ludicrous. Not a good environment to get stuck playing a Champion you've only played a handful of times, but that really is what ARAM should be epitomizing - getting out of your comfort zone. That ends badly when everyone can just hedge a bet against a random roll by utilizing the mechanics offered. Not disparaging the people who do, it just creates an environment that is, at best, _slightly_-less-than-Blind-Pick. We need an unlocked roster.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfalisk318,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A5gHYAgg,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-15T18:20:02.032+0000) > > ARAM isn't really that fun in my opinion. The random element is so low that it's basically .75x Blind Pick, what with the ARAM accounts, re-rolls, and switching out re-rolls. You see the exact same Champions almost every single game, like {{champion:63}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:30}}. > > In addition, if feels like half of the players in the match are on their hardcore main. The median proficiency is absolutely ludicrous. Not a good environment to get stuck playing a Champion you've only played a handful of times, but that really is what ARAM should be epitomizing - getting out of your comfort zone. That ends badly when everyone can just hedge a bet against a random roll by utilizing the mechanics offered. Not disparaging the people who do, it just creates an environment that is, at best, _slightly_-less-than-Blind-Pick. > > We need an unlocked roster. THANK YOU
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Thorn Fierce Red,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A5gHYAgg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-15T18:15:24.181+0000) > > K so remove the report system from Aram. it's not being used in aram anyway. Never seen anything punished.
: At this point, ARAM is the only thing left that's fun
How many matches of aram has thou played? > [{quoted}](name=RookPusher,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A5gHYAgg,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-15T18:00:46.394+0000) > > 1. Because even the trolls there don't matter much > 2. The game is actually not that calculated > 3. It's random, but the pool system provides enough forgiveness to prevent a painful run > 4. I never feel like I wasted my time or life when I lose in ARAM > 5. There aren't ranks > 6. Forgetting to swap runes won't screw you > 7. Summoners are pre-set so to have function > 8. Come backs there are far more fun > 9. No one aggressively freaks out about your KDA > 10. There's more teamwork around the heal pools in ARAM than the best game on Summoners Rift. How many matches of aram has thou played? Because i can disprove much of that.
: Dear santa Gragas changes i want.
Riot is sadly not anyones santa or friend.
: Dear santa Gragas changes i want.
i agree on shen, the rest idk..
: I rather Just have Riot Shoot me in the Back
Loving the music, the skin looks stunning, and i know where the idea came from XD
: Is Elementalist Lux worth the price?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Stunning skin really.
: So this matchmaking system
MMR it's a funny thing called the karma system for every light there is darkness. 50/50
Jinto (OCE)
: It's funny because I've always been a fan of balanced B tier champions since they have clear strengths and weaknesses and winning with them seems fair and like a proper accomplishment that scales relative to effort. Which makes them weak, non-meta and they get decimated effortlessly by meta picks.
> [{quoted}](name=Jinto,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W6r2Zhf3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:46:46.786+0000) > > It's funny because I've always been a fan of balanced B tier champions since they have clear strengths and weaknesses and winning with them seems fair and like a proper accomplishment that scales relative to effort. > > Which makes them weak, non-meta and they get decimated effortlessly by meta picks. Wow you took the words right outta my brain. Gotta agree.
Umio (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Heretics,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=by9s34VY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:33:49.719+0000) > > GA is about as effective as a dorans blade XD. It gives you a chance to prevent shutdowns; therefore I disagree. - That is potentially alot of gold you are not giving to the enemy team to attempt to catch back up with.
> [{quoted}](name=Umio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=by9s34VY,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:43:03.559+0000) > > It gives you a chance to prevent shutdowns; therefore I disagree. > - That is potentially alot of gold you are not giving to the enemy team to attempt to catch back up with. does not work when you are surrounded and trust me they will surround you. it completely lacks damage and you are mocked by your own for building it early.
Umio (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=After3perma,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=by9s34VY,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:00:52.381+0000) > > only if they have over 2000 HP. This will allow champions like Gnar and Urgot to build Sterak’s because they naturally build health items and can be more tanky. > > ADC champions won’t be able to buy it because their HP is too low to buy it unless they buy other defensive items. No. To easily abused. Ranged champions need to be able to be shutdown and there are items in the game to keep them alive already [ guardian angel, edge of night] Your request would be overkill.
> [{quoted}](name=Umio,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=by9s34VY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:32:26.896+0000) > > No. > > To easily abused. Ranged champions need to be able to be shutdown and there are items in the game to keep them alive already [ guardian angel, edge of night] > > Your request would be overkill. GA is about as effective as a dorans blade XD.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Can you imagine Jhin with it tho? His base attack damage is pretty nasty. 50% of that becomes bonus AD, which then gets multiplied by Whisper and scales up all of his abilities. Jhin could hit 2000 HP at level 14 with just a Ruby Crystal, or earlier depending on his runes. As a late-game buy, it could get pretty spicy.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=by9s34VY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-15T08:23:08.536+0000) > > Can you imagine Jhin with it tho? His base attack damage is pretty nasty. 50% of that becomes bonus AD, which then gets multiplied by Whisper and scales up all of his abilities. Jhin could hit 2000 HP at level 14 with just a Ruby Crystal, or earlier depending on his runes. As a late-game buy, it could get pretty spicy. Yeah it would be a mess up but i'm sure riot has code for items per champ balancing to fix smaller hickups that need attention. However adc's are not meant to be like beta where they could be anything they wanted, just like any other champion. It would make them way too tanky, and riot would never allow this.
Kr1sys (NA)
: This is why this game is tilt inducing
Collision detection. it's not hard to make it work every time, it's harder to make it not work.
: Allow ranged champions to buy Sterak’s Gage but...
Few few season back adc's went thru a mad bad time, Riot had a item mandreds blood razor. if you built it on a adc "it was a bruiser item" bruisers could not touch your adc late game, those days patches took weeks, months, 2 weeks later the item was removed. :edit those were fun days, after that match with ashe played by a utter noob on 280 ping every adc was buying Boots>mandreds>ie GG
Lcifer (NA)
: what is this bs
i really hope this is a mistake. if i got banned like this.. no proof provided. Hell would break loose.
Rioter Comments
: Well, I don't know if this has been posted yet, but Riot better have a good explanation
BuggyBee (EUNE)
: Mouse speed changes ingame
i can confirm this. But it happened to me twice just as a team fight broke out in game. :edit and has happened a few times too often.
Show more

Heretics

Level 120 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion