: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8c6wm7N,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:42:43.650+0000) > > actually, you cant even take them to court, a key thing in the ToS that most seem to overlook includes a clause for arbitration, lol. Forced Arbitration doesn’t mean that I can’t take them to court. It means I can’t take them to federal court. Also, I can use the arbitration system to file a claim and this can either be settled by the company, most of the time discreetly, and somewhat unfairly, or I can find loopholes around the Forced Arbitration clause you mentioned, i.e. trio cases, and class actions. This is probably what I will wait for before and if I ever were to sue Riot. https://hankjohnson.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/rep-johnson-sen-blumenthal-introduce-legislation-end-forced-arbitration The FAIR act is great for me, and sucks for Riot if this law gets passed. Dumb ass Forced Arbitration clauses have been screwing over the consumer and protecting the corporate businesses who have been abusing consumers who have rights to get what they paid for, or be compensated for their money if deals are bad or abuse can be proved on a large scale. The only reason Riot has not been found guilty of consumer abuse with Bans and Purchases made by consumers is because the Arbitration Clause keeps it out of the public eye, and prevents lawmakers and the public to actually see what is happening. Having said that, I don’t think Riot is one of the bad, or worst companies that abuse consumers, but I do have to look out for myself and the money I spent, so I’m not going to just bend over and take a ban without knowing what I can do about appealing or settling something with Riot. Arm yourself with legal knowledge, keep your money safe. Riot, sorry for some of the harsh things said, but I am just being honest, I don’t hate you completely, but you can do better. ;)
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8c6wm7N,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-06T00:25:33.034+0000) > > Forced Arbitration doesn’t mean that I can’t take them to court. It means I can’t take them to federal court. > Also, I can use the arbitration system to file a claim and this can either be settled by the company, most of the time discreetly, and somewhat unfairly, or I can find loopholes around the Forced Arbitration clause you mentioned, i.e. trio cases, and class actions. > > This is probably what I will wait for before and if I ever were to sue Riot. > > https://hankjohnson.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/rep-johnson-sen-blumenthal-introduce-legislation-end-forced-arbitration > > The FAIR act is great for me, and sucks for Riot if this law gets passed. Dumb ass Forced Arbitration clauses have been screwing over the consumer and protecting the corporate businesses who have been abusing consumers who have rights to get what they paid for, or be compensated for their money if deals are > bad or abuse can be proved on a large scale. > > The only reason Riot has not been found guilty of consumer abuse with Bans and Purchases made by consumers is because the Arbitration Clause keeps it out of the public eye, and prevents lawmakers and the public to actually see what is happening. > > Having said that, I don’t think Riot is one of the bad, or worst companies that abuse consumers, but I do have to look out for myself and the money I spent, so I’m not going to just bend over and take a ban without knowing what I can do about appealing or settling something with Riot. > > Arm yourself with legal knowledge, keep your money safe. > > Riot, sorry for some of the harsh things said, but I am just being honest, I don’t hate you completely, but you can do better. > ;) I only I was from the US where there was a chance my state would overthrow this bs. Even then though it would be hard to determine value when some skins could have been obtained for free because of luck in hextech chests. Anyways I'm just gonna main top/jungle now rather than play bot lane where fucknugget supports either afk or leave your lane screwing you over because of how vulnerable you are in the early game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8c6wm7N,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T19:45:36.277+0000) > > YOU were the one who commented on my comment > I was just talking with that other dude about it > > It's a public forum, i'm allowed to discuss with people even if you don't like it > > It ain't our fault you weren't smart and were toxic and got banned and lost your rp Public forum irrelevant topic. Add the guy and talk about it in private or something it's just irrelevant here.
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8c6wm7N,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T19:55:03.070+0000) > > Meh > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} > > And as you can see, me and the guy are on completely different regions > So how would i even add them? Honestly I don't care Wouldn't affect me if you shoved a crowbar up your ass sideways as long as I didn't have to hear about it in an irrelevant board post.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hyper5pace,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8c6wm7N,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T19:44:17.932+0000) > > In other words something not relevant here so take your carpet munching somewhere else YOU were the one who commented on my comment I was just talking with that other dude about it It's a public forum, i'm allowed to discuss with people even if you don't like it It ain't our fault you weren't smart and were toxic and got banned and lost your rp
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8c6wm7N,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T19:45:36.277+0000) > > YOU were the one who commented on my comment > I was just talking with that other dude about it > > It's a public forum, i'm allowed to discuss with people even if you don't like it > > It ain't our fault you weren't smart and were toxic and got banned and lost your rp Public forum irrelevant topic. Add the guy and talk about it in private or something it's just irrelevant here.
: Now imagine the whole enemy team with duskblade/ zombie wards. That's op
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zvXGT0KF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-05T19:50:56.718+0000) > > Now imagine the whole enemy team with duskblade/ zombie wards. That's op Sounds like a Ross Boomsocks video idea
: Duskblade and Vision
Because assassins are for the most part very squishy and it is a must to be constantly moving around and roaming on them so them sitting around in vision of some1 is definitely not ideal. Also this active has quite a long cooldown and can only be used on 1 ward unlike oracle lens which is free on a lower cooldown and can take out multiple wards.
: Why champion zed always gets fed?
Zed has a very snowbally kit. His level 3 burst with electrocute does a lot of damage and can be pulled off from a decent range, if the enemy has been poked down with qs beforehand he has a lot of kill pressure with ignite also meaning even on 2/3 health you have to be careful of his burst when his w and ignite are up. Then once he hit's 6 he can 100-0 people easily and once he gets fed enough can start wiping the floor with enemies killing them left right and center even without his ult.
: Bruh.... Two things: First, don’t give Riot the satisfaction of admitting your perma is the right thing and that you’re sorry. DON’T EVER BITCH OUT MAN! You just did that, and for what, so they can slap you in the face with their regulars who will verbally brow beat you after apologizing? Fuck that dude. Maintain your dignity at least. Secondly, your Perma wasn’t deserved, because you spent money and still have RP, which should be refunded to you because you did not spend it, and if you paid real money, you should be given consumer protection unlike people who spend zero dollars in the game. A transaction was made, you paid money, and Riot will tell you until they are blue in the face that they have an Iron Clad ToU/ToS that has held up in court, but others will tell you it’s legally binding, which isn’t the case. The ToU/ToS isn’t binding at all, it’s just an agreement, which can be lawful, but Riot cannot make up laws or rules you have to follow that supersede state laws on purchasing things and consumer protection. So if I were you, I’d ask Riot to settle with reimbursements for unspent RP, the spent RP will have to be lost for good, unless you take them to court and get them to reimburse the full amount in skin value. That’s what I would do if I was in your situation. However if you don’t have money for a lawyer then you’re shit outta luck, sorry. I’d still contest your unspent RP, that’s totally unfair.
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8c6wm7N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-05T19:28:48.420+0000) > > Bruh.... > > Two things: > > First, don’t give Riot the satisfaction of admitting your perma is the right thing and that you’re sorry. DON’T EVER BITCH OUT MAN! You just did that, and for what, so they can slap you in the face with their regulars who will verbally brow beat you after apologizing? Fuck that dude. Maintain your dignity at least. > > Secondly, your Perma wasn’t deserved, because you spent money and still have RP, which should be refunded to you because you did not spend it, and if you paid real money, you should be given consumer protection unlike people who spend zero dollars in the game. > A transaction was made, you paid money, and Riot will tell you until they are blue in the face that they have an Iron Clad ToU/ToS that has held up in court, but others will tell you it’s legally binding, which isn’t the case. > > The ToU/ToS isn’t binding at all, it’s just an agreement, which can be lawful, but Riot cannot make up laws or rules you have to follow that supersede state laws on purchasing things and consumer protection. > > So if I were you, I’d ask Riot to settle with reimbursements for unspent RP, the spent RP will have to be lost for good, unless you take them to court and get them to reimburse the full amount in skin value. > > That’s what I would do if I was in your situation. > However if you don’t have money for a lawyer then you’re shit outta luck, sorry. > > I’d still contest your unspent RP, that’s totally unfair. Nah dude I would complain but if you saw my chatlogs I was way overboard. Also I would rather not have to go for a full on court case when I only have about £10 of rp I earn that in an hour at my part time job and I am still a student so I cba to go to court for that kinda stuff. I appreciate the advice but I don't think the case is that extreme.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8c6wm7N,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T19:18:42.514+0000) > > Except that that's not what they said people can do > Next time, learn to read before you comment > > "if i simply have an alt account, then add my main account, but simply add all my rp to the alt, i can just gift anything i need to my main account, barring event related (can still send lootboxes, just not the event ones, think blood moon capsules or something) stuff and have absolutely no risk/liability to losing all my rp should the main be banned. i still keep the remainder left on the alt, and can just repeat the process." > > Where in this does it say "hmm next game I am going to be permabanned let me yeet everything over to my alt account real quick" ?? Because once you are permabanned you can't access shit. So how is the fact that a player can have an alt account which can be transferred to at any time unless permabanned relevant here.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8c6wm7N,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T18:38:43.543+0000) > > in all honesty although what i said is true its still very possible to do anyway. > if i simply have an alt account, then add my main account, but simply add all my rp to the alt, i can just gift anything i need to my main account, barring event related stuff and have absolutely no risk/liability to losing *all* my rp should the main be banned. i still keep the remainder left on the alt, and can just repeat the process. > > now it doesnt stop the fact that i lost what was spent on the other account, but you can still very well keep the unused portion of the rp. > > worst part is this is in fact, completely within the margins of the rules. I have never actually thought about that It's kinda bs that people can do that, but i don't really know how riot would stop it
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8c6wm7N,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T18:43:26.473+0000) > > I have never actually thought about that > > It's kinda bs that people can do that, but i don't really know how riot would stop it Except next to no one does that cause no1 thinks to themself "hmm next game I am going to be permabanned let me yeet everything over to my alt account real quick".
: if you were allowed to do that people would just gift to alts posing as their "friends"
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=J8c6wm7N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-05T18:23:25.904+0000) > > if you were allowed to do that people would just gift to alts posing as their "friends" It's almost as if there is something called match history where you can see what players play with the player. Unless there is some kind of paradox I doubt the 4 other people I play with regularly on my accounts are "alt accounts". Doesn't take Einstein to figure out when an account is clearly not an alt and even then if said person did have an alt then what's the main issue if they want to transfer unspent currency which will sit around doing nothing in a dead account.
Rioter Comments
: Ok i need to make this clear, that Edge of Night idea is terrible. Assassins are some of the most slippery champions in the game with built in mechanics of getting in and getting out, one of their main weaknesses is Hard CC, most assassins will die if they get hard CC. But now lets imagine you give them this change, instead of having to choose and think about when they should use it they can just have it all the time, champions like talon, zed, yasuo, shaco, who are already hard to pin down, can now have a shield all the time that you have to first use a spell first to break then have another spell to hard CC them, and lets not forget they already have one item to get out of hard CC QSS, if they had both it would be nearly impossible to catch them. And assassins aren't the only ones who would might abuse this, imagine an ADC or AD jungler with this on, unless the out of combat is like 20 sec it wouldn't take that long for just sit and wait for a free spell shield to come back, now stack that on top of Morgans black shield, QSS, Sivir spell shield, or any AD champion with a dash or CC removing ability, it would be a nightmare. {{champion:56}} (thats another thing, nocturnes E is also a spell shield) The current Edge of night offers a lot and its lasts 7 sec to get in and fight which is a long time for certain fights, and it gives the enemy away to combat it by waiting it out. Its strong but has counter such as assassins needing to time it right and enemies can wait out the shield. But if you make an assassin item have a permanent free spell shield on all the time, that removes a lot of counter and just stacks on to the options assassins already have in ways of getting in and removes ways for enemies to fight back. So this change is bad and i think if it was pushed would lead to nothing but frustration in trying to fight assassins or any AD champion who can take advantage of this.
> [{quoted}](name=Cryodrake,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=hLGAeHTA,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2019-08-23T16:55:15.063+0000) > > Ok i need to make this clear, that Edge of Night idea is terrible. Assassins are some of the most slippery champions in the game with built in mechanics of getting in and getting out, one of their main weaknesses is Hard CC, most assassins will die if they get hard CC. But now lets imagine you give them this change, instead of having to choose and think about when they should use it they can just have it all the time, champions like talon, zed, yasuo, shaco, who are already hard to pin down, can now have a shield all the time that you have to first use a spell first to break then have another spell to hard CC them, and lets not forget they already have one item to get out of hard CC QSS, if they had both it would be nearly impossible to catch them. > > And assassins aren't the only ones who would might abuse this, imagine an ADC or AD jungler with this on, unless the out of combat is like 20 sec it wouldn't take that long for just sit and wait for a free spell shield to come back, now stack that on top of Morgans black shield, QSS, Sivir spell shield, or any AD champion with a dash or CC removing ability, it would be a nightmare. {{champion:56}} (thats another thing, nocturnes E is also a spell shield) > > The current Edge of night offers a lot and its lasts 7 sec to get in and fight which is a long time for certain fights, and it gives the enemy away to combat it by waiting it out. Its strong but has counter such as assassins needing to time it right and enemies can wait out the shield. But if you make an assassin item have a permanent free spell shield on all the time, that removes a lot of counter and just stacks on to the options assassins already have in ways of getting in and removes ways for enemies to fight back. So this change is bad and i think if it was pushed would lead to nothing but frustration in trying to fight assassins or any AD champion who can take advantage of this. So clearly banshee's veil is problematic too right?
: Hiding mastery points
> Alternatively, LoL could benefit from some AP assassin support itemization! Support diversity! How about no
The Iceborn (EUNE)
: It certainly was but with the changes to aftershock it will probably not be useful for lux players.
> [{quoted}](name=The Iceborn,realm=EUNE,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=u1Yw7AhA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-02T16:06:30.454+0000) > > It certainly was but with the changes to aftershock it will probably not be useful for lux players. Yh about that...
: Little late to make that the title. No, it won't be viable any more after the changes since they specifically nerfed exactly that.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=EBBIvmVK,discussion-id=u1Yw7AhA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T19:54:51.996+0000) > > Little late to make that the title. No, it won't be viable any more after the changes since they specifically nerfed exactly that. Sorry to necro a bit but you were saying.....
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hyper5pace,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XO99drHk,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:37:24.012+0000) > > But she still tears up pro play alongside other champs like {{champion:84}} and {{champion:13}} which have dogshit winrates in solo queue because of how devastating they are in pro play. Ooooh another 2 great success reworks you brought up there!
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XO99drHk,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:44:17.696+0000) > > Ooooh another 2 great success reworks you brought up there! They're designed with pro play in mind so are obviously not well suited to solo queue.
: Whoever you are I love You
A nice genuine lighthearted comment and ofc some dickhead has to downvote it {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
MLG Katt (NA)
: Am I the only Yasuo player that want's him nerfed?
Add a health bar to his w which scales with level in exchange for a slightly lower cooldown and remove the 0 sec cooldown from his level 1 E and only let him have it after he has maxed the ability then we're gucci. Also nerf that fucking passive shield. His q, crit passive and r abilities are fine imo hell even a slight numbers buff on his q or r as compensation for other changes would be ok.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CoolKnightST,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XO99drHk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:04:03.335+0000) > > She's fine, I'm more shocked on the fact that their are so many players that bad on her after 20 games {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} 45% winrate = fine {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XO99drHk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:16:44.824+0000) > > 45% winrate = fine > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} But she still tears up pro play alongside other champs like {{champion:84}} and {{champion:13}} which have dogshit winrates in solo queue because of how devastating they are in pro play.
Nhika (NA)
: Vayne still sucks
Did u really just ironically say that vayne doesn't have self peel.
: The dude's getting a rework soon come on man
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T3JbGEOe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-10T21:16:08.915+0000) > > The dude's getting a rework soon come on man I know I was just making a joke
: Hi, Warwick sucks and full of bugs. Please fix him.
1 person: Warwick sucks and is full of bugs Mordekaiser mains: Am I a joke to you
: Why pick a mage when you just can pick Irelia mid ?
Because she is melee and is played in a role which more often than not is relied upon to be the big source of ap damage. Also barely any elos have irelia mid above a 47% win rate and if your gonna complain about her it's not damage that is the major factor at play here to why you could call her strong when you could count on one hand the number of midlane champions that average less damage in a game than irelia.
: Any plans for miss fortune? She’s been a lot worse since the dark harvest rework and couple of months ago, she showed promise last patch and the patch before with pta bork rush but the cost of that was upped, she needs something to be able to compete as she can’t currently, she relies heavily on other teammates to setup her ult and I feel that if she got some solo power, she’d be great
> [{quoted}](name=limebuster,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=82cE8haV,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-04-26T17:10:24.755+0000) > > Any plans for miss fortune? She’s been a lot worse since the dark harvest rework and couple of months ago, she showed promise last patch and the patch before with pta bork rush but the cost of that was upped, she needs something to be able to compete as she can’t currently, she relies heavily on other teammates to setup her ult and I feel that if she got some solo power, she’d be great Sorry mate but I'm a mf one trick and she is fine atm. Yh she's not as top tier in silver and above as she is in iron and bronze but she has a consistent low 50s for wr in every rank in every region so she is not weak at all and giving her ult more soloing power would be r%%%%%ed asf as she is very much about wombos and teamplay to be succesful and playing her in a split push or protect comp should rightfully not play well with her.
: Why play ranked at all then? The only difference is that when you Quit on your team and force what you perceive to be a loss, you are harming their ability to rise through the ranks as well. Perhaps you should stick to normal matches where loosing and quitting has no effect Even in "Doomed" matches i feel that getting an S rating on a loss makes it look and feel all the sweeter. Even feels like a personal Victory
> [{quoted}](name=DaoMuShin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JeedrcHb,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-26T01:49:30.190+0000) > > Why play ranked at all then? The only difference is that when you Quit on your team and force what you perceive to be a loss, you are harming their ability to rise through the ranks as well. > > Perhaps you should stick to normal matches where loosing and quitting has no effect > > Even in "Doomed" matches i feel that getting an S rating on a loss makes it look and feel all the sweeter. Even feels like a personal Victory Dude I'm not the kinda guy to ever ff early in a winnable game so don't give me that bullshit you sad twat. On another note how are u gonna get an S rank if you have 1 inting player running it down and saying no to surrender votes meaning the enemy zed is 15/0 so 1 shots you when you step past your turrets as he can easily camp the base as his team takes all the free lane and jungle cs. Getting an S in a doomed match is impossible as doomed matches are where you have wither an inter feeding the enemy champ that can 1v9 easily when fed (eg yasuo, zed, vayne, jax) or when there are 3 lost lanes and a jungler behind the other that's why they are "doomed".
Kazekiba (NA)
: Overloaded "Master of all trades" kit, its not about his numbers. He's a Certainly T champion, after all.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGE98od1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-25T20:26:33.865+0000) > > Overloaded "Master of all trades" kit, its not about his numbers. > > He's a Certainly T champion, after all. So no damage whatsoever and teammate reliance is "Master of all trades". He may seem strong with amazing cc and utility but if the teammates are not on par with him he is a sitting duck. It's a bit like braum in that sense as they are useless if not on the same page as their team as they do 0 damage.
Cloud273 (NA)
: Can we nerf Thresh please?
Sona and nami are running rampant in the support role atm so I would rather not nerf one of their best counters when shit like taric sona is in the game. Thresh is a pain in the ass sometimes but he is so teammate reliant so if you nerf him he will be useless.
Laura ß (NA)
: 5 Reasons why Silver is the true elo hell
Thought this was gonna be a toxic vent but being silver myself this is very true. Often if the enemy team stomps you can get a good score but are unable to carry and when ur teams winning it's impossible to get good kp as it's just a smurf 1v9ing the game so it just feels dull.
: Bronze player who needs help
Unfortunate. With games like this report the player, also I have learned to instamute anyone who even wiffs shit about me or my stats and often means I tilt far less and can win the most unwinnable games. Earlier this season when I was bronze from placement most of my losses were from tilting allies and I wouldn't mute them so would lose so many games even though the majority of the time I won lane. I climbed up to mid silver when I started muting them and reporting the toxic ones (fell down a bit since but loss streaks happen lol).
: So aram reroll system occasionally gets kinda toxic, I have an easy solution to just end it
This is an amazing suggestion I see no issues with it. However seeing riot removed the aram bans which everyone liked (no more fucking instawin sona/xerath) and the new items which were generally liked I doubt they would implement it.
: Is Jarvan REALLY good or just like good?
He's REALLY good and I wouldn't mind if all my games junglers picked him amumu or zac jungle every game (not an mf one trick or anything btw)
Nhika (NA)
: Playing co-op ai should just drop player ranks
I have never heard of anyone ever going straight from coop ai to 30 before ranked. Just because you get those level 30s fresh from draft pick not doing well doesn't mean we should make coop ai a waste of time.
: Ranked - Comeback? Or Loose Faster?
I can see where you are coming from buit imo I would be more annoyed at a doomed game that I am forced to play through than an early ff game even if a comeback is possible.
: Help with a jungler?
Definitely jarvan is the best from what i see. Vi is good too however jarvan's engage is far more devastating in teamfights and he is also able to escape on a bad engage easier unlike vi. Though you can always take both but I think vi is a bit mediocre without warrior and triforce.
: I'd like to propose the idea of champion mastery awarded in Co-Op vs AI Intermediate
Nah i disagree because the bots are so bad and u are with other people who are probably playing coop to beat up bots as they probs just went 0/10 in a ranked game and need to vent so they will pay stomp champs and fuck around. The bots also don't punish you for dying and their coding means they never contest barons or dragons.
Mannny (NA)
: Why do dodges count as a loss in promos still?
Because what are the alternate options? I mean promos are meant to be more challenging than standard ranked matches u can't just autododge every champ select without consequences until u get a good teamcomp. However I do think riot should do more for cases where u r booted out or a bug causes a promo loss however it's very hard to with all the bullshit complains people harass them about whenever said person gets stomped.
: The life of a juggernaut toplaner
Sounds like the story of every darius player. Garen on the other hand it doesn't matter because with his r%%%%%ed villain mechanic and his buffed resistances he can walk up to someone fast asf with q 1v5 taking no damage silence them e a little bit and then boom 1000 true damage.
: Also young ryze. Pre fall varus and aatrox Would be cool. An Annie skin with her original clothes would be nice, but maybe underwhelming. I think a young vi and Camille skin would be cool too. A pre Beatrice Swain would be cool, but also make no sense since all of his abilities are due to bea. Young lissandra or maybe just pre blind lissandra. A pre mist karthus and kalista and Yorick skin. A post gauntlet older rugged ezreal who has dropped the badass facade and is now just a badass. Neeko as nidalee skin wen. ~~naked ahri wen~~
> [{quoted}](name=lowrankhero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXjELGZL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-08T21:21:57.569+0000) > > Also young ryze. Pre fall varus and aatrox Would be cool. An Annie skin with her original clothes would be nice, but maybe underwhelming. I think a young vi and Camille skin would be cool too. A pre Beatrice Swain would be cool, but also make no sense since all of his abilities are due to bea. Young lissandra or maybe just pre blind lissandra. A pre mist karthus and kalista and Yorick skin. A post gauntlet older rugged ezreal who has dropped the badass facade and is now just a badass. Neeko as nidalee skin wen. ~~naked ahri wen~~ I think a classic clothes annie would be great if it was carried out in a similar style to the captain skins where most effects and things are very similar but there is a bit of polish with a new look and a unique recall animation.
: If you wanna go way back, there are actually a bunch of lore-friendly skins... that were friendly to the _old_ lore. Most of them being the champions' jobs outside of the Institute of War. * Sinful Succulence Morgana. she ran a successful bakery in Noxus. * Mundo Mundo. He was very popular in Zaun for his prowess in League matches. He's wearing merchandise that was previously canonically sold in Zaun. * Pentakill Mordekaiser, Karthus, and Sona were an actual bad. The others weren't included as far as I remember. * Tango Twisted Fate and Evelynn. They actually ran a dance studio together before they broke up. * Piltover Customs Heimerdinger and Blitzcrank. It really was the name of Heimerdinger's shop. * Professor Ryze. He actually taught at the Institute. Of course, that lore has been retconned. But the Journal of Justice is still available to read on the wiki.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aXjELGZL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-08T21:04:35.106+0000) > > If you wanna go way back, there are actually a bunch of lore-friendly skins... that were friendly to the _old_ lore. Most of them being the champions' jobs outside of the Institute of War. > > * Sinful Succulence Morgana. she ran a successful bakery in Noxus. > * Mundo Mundo. He was very popular in Zaun for his prowess in League matches. He's wearing merchandise that was previously canonically sold in Zaun. > * Pentakill Mordekaiser, Karthus, and Sona were an actual bad. The others weren't included as far as I remember. > * Tango Twisted Fate and Evelynn. They actually ran a dance studio together before they broke up. > * Piltover Customs Heimerdinger and Blitzcrank. It really was the name of Heimerdinger's shop. > * Professor Ryze. He actually taught at the Institute. > > Of course, that lore has been retconned. But the Journal of Justice is still available to read on the wiki. Thanks mate appreciate this. These skins are quite old though and for the most parts lacked the features of the slightly more modern skins do cause older skins that are legendary often lack things like a recall animation and a new dance. Maybe if riot updated them (i know morgs skin had a visual update but still same features) or introducing new ones would be lit.
Rioter Comments
: If I hit tab and see a support sitting on 3 wards...
It's even worse when you see that they don't even have the gold income item and have started dorans ring
Sionata (NA)
: Fuck you Riot
I know that this is old asf and i'm necroing a bit but i just came out of an autofilled promo game and got curb stomped cause i was autofilled to my worst role but ur comment about the strip club had me rolling on the floor laughing so thanks for cheering me up.
Rioter Comments
: Dark Side of Demacia
Sorry to necro a 2 year old post but I have to say that you predicted Sylas with the " escaped prisoner of Demacia"
: > [{quoted}](name=Hyper5pace,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wfP66u1f,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-01-05T02:37:45.944+0000) > > Lee is definitely not easy to play in the jungle. Yes early he is dominant but he is still one of the most mechanically demanding champions in the game. If you look at lee sin highlight videos the shit looks like pinball half the time with all the wardhops, flash kicks and qrq combos. Oh, he is very easy to play in the jungle. It's outside of it he's hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wfP66u1f,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2019-01-06T01:57:55.396+0000) > > Oh, he is very easy to play in the jungle. It's outside of it he's hard. Yeah but you could apply that logic to every jungler because unless you are a weapons grade r%%%%% everyone is easy in the jungle because you are mostly fighting ai monsters in the early game.
Eedat (NA)
: Shitpost request denied https://i.imgur.com/mspOxmX.png[/img] HMMMMMMMMMMMMM wonder why that part was cropped out?
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WPbg4QWY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-05T02:43:20.568+0000) > > Shitpost request denied > > https://i.imgur.com/mspOxmX.png[/img] > > HMMMMMMMMMMMMM wonder why that part was cropped out? Just noticed this now. Free win before promo series started. Since this post I have recently won a promo series anways but the Leblanc in that game tilted the everliving shit out of me, bad enough having a Katarina support but she was better than Leblanc and Evelynn combined in that game.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: Lol, you're the only unaware guy about statchecks. statchecks are just champions who's damage doesn't have any counterplay outside of "dont be in their range". It's not about "if statchecks are tanky they are statchecks, otherwise they aren't". Also since when statcheckers ramming against each other matter? Voli is a statcheck too and he's get dumped upon by any other statchecker. Also if Jax, Irelia or Old Aatrox, whatever mispositions and get stunned it's usually end for them too, it's not like they could touch anyone after wasting one of their precious dashes. Crit ADCs are statchecks like Jax. Just when it comes to stats Jax have it like, 70% offence 30% defense, while statcheck ADCs like Trist have it 100% offence.
> [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2lOpt8s4,comment-id=000400000001000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-04T21:00:58.779+0000) > > Lol, you're the only unaware guy about statchecks. > > statchecks are just champions who's damage doesn't have any counterplay outside of "dont be in their range". It's not about "if statchecks are tanky they are statchecks, otherwise they aren't". Also since when statcheckers ramming against each other matter? Voli is a statcheck too and he's get dumped upon by any other statchecker. > > Also if Jax, Irelia or Old Aatrox, whatever mispositions and get stunned it's usually end for them too, it's not like they could touch anyone after wasting one of their precious dashes. > > > Crit ADCs are statchecks like Jax. Just when it comes to stats Jax have it like, 70% offence 30% defense, while statcheck ADCs like Trist have it 100% offence. 100% offense which means easy oneshots while burst and artilery mages get free health from building full ap items and utility such as slows (rylai's) or invincibility to everything in the game (zhonya's) which also give them stupidly high amounts of ap. Only items with any similarities for an adc is black cleaver on champions like lucian or an edge of night which is an immensely situational pick on 1 adc which is mf as there is no point of buying it over duskblade or ghostblade unless they are a full team of squishy casters and buying more than 2 lethality items makes your damage pathetically low against anyone who builds even an ounce of armour. You could argue guardian angel but if behind ga is useless as they will just kill you again after it ends.
Jaspers (EUW)
: Because sometimes the game feels 100% dependent on a role played by only 20% of the people.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2lOpt8s4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-04T12:14:49.281+0000) > > Because sometimes the game feels 100% dependent on a role played by only 20% of the people. But atm supports influence the laning phase far more than your adc does. Even if you pick something like draven into a vayne if you have a lulu support against their brand you are gonna have to play it so safe and hope for ganks when they push the lane cause if you are cc'd once at any point in the game you have to blow sums to survive if you even survive the disgustingly high initial burst a brand does. I don't personally think adcs are weak but the most dominant supports especially in solo queue do disgusting amounts of damage. So basically bot lane feels like 80% determined by the support pick.
: Enemy Players > My Team Players Period.
> [{quoted}](name=Reaper Claws,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wfP66u1f,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-01-05T01:56:19.808+0000) > > Enemy Players > My Team Players > Period. Every promo in a nutshell.
: "Lee players" aren't bad. There are plenty of bad players playing lee sin, because he is and has always been an extremely popular champion and he can also be quite strong early game. He is very easy to play in the jungle. Also keep in mind the other jungler might just be a better player than your lee.
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wfP66u1f,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-05T00:41:50.081+0000) > > "Lee players" aren't bad. There are plenty of bad players playing lee sin, because he is and has always been an extremely popular champion and he can also be quite strong early game. He is very easy to play in the jungle. > > Also keep in mind the other jungler might just be a better player than your lee. Lee is definitely not easy to play in the jungle. Yes early he is dominant but he is still one of the most mechanically demanding champions in the game. If you look at lee sin highlight videos the shit looks like pinball half the time with all the wardhops, flash kicks and qrq combos.
Show more

Hyper5pace

Level 105 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion