: These Irelia nerfs actually force her moreso into mid than top.
how's that removing her dmg output? Now a few top laners with shields going to tank 2-3 hits more, wowie.
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=000900000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T00:27:34.638+0000) > > It's not the same, lmao. Esp when udyr considered as a jungler. It does? CC stops the Udyr from moving, which serves to slow him down, which serves to make it take longer for Udyr to get to you. Mobility allows your character to move faster, which serves the make it take longer for Udyr to get to you. In fact, Mobility might be even more important to have, since Udyr can build Tenacity to counter your CC, but he can't build anything to counter your Mobility. Udyr being played in the Jungle role doesn't change basic fundamentals of the game. > Either way you can claim that tankiness = mobility, since sion gonna pass more units when he focused, than lucian. I didn't say anything about Tankiness? > > > It serves to show at least some lvl of skill and experience. For example you're already failed with your stat knowledge. I did partially, yes, because in order for Udyr to have over 400 Movement Speed, he has to fill a lot of criteria. 1. Have 3 stacks of his passive. 2. Activate Bear Stance. 3. Having bought Boots. 4. Having taken Celerity and Waterwalking in the Sorcery tree. 5. Be in the river. > And i wasn't even playing this udyr once. I just know that, since i'm adc main, that UNLESS i have flash and tower behind me or support with CC - i'm dead, no matter how good my escape is(unless i'm vayne). Ezreal, ezreal with gauntlet, kalista, lucian - you're not going to escape, because his ms literally broken. Well, yeah, it's kind of the purpose of Udyr to excel in 1 v 1 scenarios, and ADCs are fundamentally supposed to be weak in the early game, so it makes sense. Also, as an ADC, what are you even doing outside of your lane in the early game? > > _(Inb4 "uh but this is a smurf and I'm actually challenger on my other account") > > Besides, if you were, you would know that Udyr isn't a big deal._ > 1)You cannot type here from Russian server. 'Vermin Womb' nickname tho. > 2)Another statement from silver. I agree, maybe on silver he's not a big deal. But once is comes above gold - it's pure broken stat check hero. He has utterly bad kit, but because riot want this hero to present in game - they are overbuffing him. He hasn't gotten a single change, besides bug fixes, since Season 7. I wouldn't call that overbuffing. > > _And again, unless you face checked a bush, you're on the other side of the fricking map, you fight him in the river, he has help, or you just straight up run into him of your own volition, this means next to nothing._ > And again you're ignoring the fact, that he has 100 more ms, than you do and he's overstated(so he's obv stronger than you). And obviosly you will survive in this patch more, than 5 secs. 100 more Movement Speed means nothing if you're still in relative safety in your lane. > > You also can assume, that udyrs player ate some rotten burgers and started to vomit with blood, his game crashed, and at the same time he got shot in his knee by policeman. Literally we're talking about 1 v 5 game, when everything against udyr. When someone dashes, all of a sudden wall appears. When udyr dueling someone, it's actually 1 v 3 against udyr etc I'm not assuming. I'm trying to point out where his weaknesses are to argue that he isn't as strong as people say. > > _Both of these items are expensive, so before he even gets to this point, laning phase is already over._ > And after laning phase he suddenly cant kill anyone right? So what, that lane stage ends? Everyone faming 1 camp as 5 heroes again? No, but if you go alone after the laning phase is over, you're either strong enough to kill the Udyr on your own, or you're borderline trolling. > > You literally just spilling everything you know about the game at me, and hoping that at least something from that going to be valid argument. As if "busted billion Movement Speed so broken pure stat check hero Rito is overbuffing him" is a more valid argument.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-15T07:21:44.630+0000) > > It does? > > CC stops the Udyr from moving, which serves to slow him down, which serves to make it take longer for Udyr to get to you. > > Mobility allows your character to move faster, which serves the make it take longer for Udyr to get to you. > > In fact, Mobility might be even more important to have, since Udyr can build Tenacity to counter your CC, but he can't build anything to counter your Mobility. > > Udyr being played in the Jungle role doesn't change basic fundamentals of the game. > > I didn't say anything about Tankiness? > > I did partially, yes, because in order for Udyr to have over 400 Movement Speed, he has to fill a lot of criteria. > > 1. Have 3 stacks of his passive. > > 2. Activate Bear Stance. > > 3. Having bought Boots. > > 4. Having taken Celerity and Waterwalking in the Sorcery tree. > > 5. Be in the river. > > Well, yeah, it's kind of the purpose of Udyr to excel in 1 v 1 scenarios, and ADCs are fundamentally supposed to be weak in the early game, so it makes sense. > > Also, as an ADC, what are you even doing outside of your lane in the early game? > > He hasn't gotten a single change, besides bug fixes, since Season 7. > > I wouldn't call that overbuffing. > > 100 more Movement Speed means nothing if you're still in relative safety in your lane. > > I'm not assuming. > > I'm trying to point out where his weaknesses are to argue that he isn't as strong as people say. > > No, but if you go alone after the laning phase is over, you're either strong enough to kill the Udyr on your own, or you're borderline trolling. > > As if "busted billion Movement Speed so broken pure stat check hero Rito is overbuffing him" is a more valid argument. I'm honestly tired to answering this pointless walls of text, since you barely can understand me. It's not, you're just mistaken, because in your sterile 'game plan' it's serving the same purpose to 'run from udyr'. _I did partially, yes, because in order for Udyr to have over 400 Movement Speed, he has to fill a lot of criteria._ That's what i'm talking about. Answering to this one and i'm done. It's just non-interesting way to waste my time, because most of that you can find oot by opening the goddamn game. 1. really hard to get with unlimited mana and 6 sec cd. 2. Wow, that's a criteria. 3. ??? He got more, than 400 wo boots. Add to 360 15% of this number. And do not forget abou bonus range and micro leap. If you, want, you can add it to 350, it's still 400. 4. ^ and this is his main rune. 5. ^ Jesus, and then they're talking about rank shaming. The hell are you even arguing about things, that you can test and don't show your self like a dummy.
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
1) Again 4 items crit path. That's not interesting and killing already non-existent diversity in the game. That leads to pd+cannon+ie+er itemization 100% of the time on crit-carries. PD changes are quite good tho. 2)ER and IE basically older versions but with lower stats and increased costs. So...what was the point of changing items back in 8.11? I really dont get it. it's ok to have cdr item on marksmen tho, and good to see ER back,. 3)And spear is newer version of ER, which is complete failure as an item, and frustrating to play against. The hell are you even keeping that it in the game? Whole 'changes' seemed like 8.10.5 patch. Not like an actual changes. Yeah, adressed adc problem a bit with item pathing by throwing stormrazor out and letting by er again. But jes, this is such a cheap move, it's not even funny. Upd. Silver are excited about spear. Rofl. You found really nice place to ask about items. Just email players above gold.
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T16:41:49.305+0000) > > Oh sh, i understand that silver's logic is something quite beyond me, but let me point that out, that we're talking about CC, not about possibilities to disengage agains udyr.Also, most of this heroes cannot disengage against him. CC and disengage serves the same purpose in the context of an Udyr chasing you down. They both make it so it takes longer for the Udyr to get to you. Also, ranking plays absolutely no role here considering you aren't even Ranked yourself (Inb4 "uh but this is a smurf and I'm actually challenger on my other account") Besides, if you were, you would know that Udyr isn't a big deal. > > Can you even google udyr stats just to make such statements about 400 ms? His base ms is 345, he usually gets celerity also as his passive grants 15 ms. So just to be clear, he has ~360 ms w/o even going boots and bear stance. > > With 300 buy gold and second lvl he alreay can get up to 450 ms, and 475+ on river, since he usually uses that rune. And again, unless you face checked a bush, you're on the other side of the fricking map, you fight him in the river, he has help, or you just straight up run into him of your own volition, this means next to nothing. > > And of top of that he usually goes blue smite, deadmans, trinity, move speed boots and maxes bear stance second. Both of these items are expensive, so before he even gets to this point, laning phase is already over. Udyr excels in duels but fails miserably when the enemy is grouping.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=00090000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T19:20:40.430+0000) > > CC and disengage serves the same purpose in the context of an Udyr chasing you down. > > They both make it so it takes longer for the Udyr to get to you. > > Also, ranking plays absolutely no role here considering you aren't even Ranked yourself (Inb4 "uh but this is a smurf and I'm actually challenger on my other account") > > Besides, if you were, you would know that Udyr isn't a big deal. > > And again, unless you face checked a bush, you're on the other side of the fricking map, you fight him in the river, he has help, or you just straight up run into him of your own volition, this means next to nothing. > > Both of these items are expensive, so before he even gets to this point, laning phase is already over. > > Udyr excels in duels but fails miserably when the enemy is grouping. It's not the same, lmao. Esp when udyr considered as a jungler. Either way you can claim that tankiness = mobility, since sion gonna pass more units when he focused, than lucian. It serves to show at least some lvl of skill and experience. For example you're already failed with your stat knowledge. And i wasn't even playing this udyr once. I just know that, since i'm adc main, that UNLESS i have flash and tower behind me or support with CC - i'm dead, no matter how good my escape is(unless i'm vayne). Ezreal, ezreal with gauntlet, kalista, lucian - you're not going to escape, because his ms literally broken. _(Inb4 "uh but this is a smurf and I'm actually challenger on my other account") Besides, if you were, you would know that Udyr isn't a big deal._ 1)You cannot type here from Russian server. 'Vermin Womb' nickname tho. 2)Another statement from silver. I agree, maybe on silver he's not a big deal. But once is comes above gold - it's pure broken stat check hero. He has utterly bad kit, but because riot want this hero to present in game - they are overbuffing him. _And again, unless you face checked a bush, you're on the other side of the fricking map, you fight him in the river, he has help, or you just straight up run into him of your own volition, this means next to nothing._ And again you're ignoring the fact, that he has 100 more ms, than you do and he's overstated(so he's obv stronger than you). And obviosly you will survive in this patch more, than 5 secs. You also can assume, that udyrs player ate some rotten burgers and started to vomit with blood, his game crashed, and at the same time he got shot in his knee by policeman. Literally we're talking about 1 v 5 game, when everything against udyr. When someone dashes, all of a sudden wall appears. When udyr dueling someone, it's actually 1 v 3 against udyr etc _Both of these items are expensive, so before he even gets to this point, laning phase is already over._ And after laning phase he suddenly cant kill anyone right? So what, that lane stage ends? Everyone faming 1 camp as 5 heroes again? You literally just spilling everything you know about the game at me, and hoping that at least something from that going to be valid argument.
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=00090000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T21:45:42.056+0000) > > Are we playing the same game? > {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:420}} I could ask you the same question. {{champion:266}} 's W is actually pretty reliable against Udyr, considering how he doesn't have any dashes to dodge it with. He has to not only predict that it's coming, but also side-step accordingly, which means Aatrox has more room to escape in. {{champion:84}} can W to buy herself a lot of time where Udyr can't reliably damage her. Her E is also a great disengage. {{champion:42}} can use W to get away. Not only can he jump walls with it, which Udyr can't, but it also damages him if he continues to chase. Like wise, {{champion:81}} 's E is also a great escape tool. It's even a blink so it doesn't have a travel time. If he buys an Iceborn Gauntlet, he can also use his Q to kite. {{champion:104}} W can slow down and disorient the Udyr and his E can be used to jump walls, which Udyr still can't do. {{champion:420}} excels in 1 on 1 fights so I do not see how she loses to Udyr. The only one you mentioned that's kind of fucked is {{champion:131}} , but, if she times her E correctly, it could potentially save her. > > And there are shit ton of heroes, that have unreliable cc tools, like bard. Or skills, that can be dodged really easy (asol q for example) Bard Q is not unreliable, it still slows no matter what. Aurelion Sol is kinda supposed to be vulnerable to melee champions that can jump on him. However, Riot is currently experimenting with reducing the time needed before he can reactivate his Q, which should solve the problem. > Or heroes with stupiditly high cooldowns at the beginning of the game, so it's enough for udyr just to show him self, so they're forced to use their ultimates. Or it's a kill for udyr. Udyr won't have over 400 movement speed in the early game, so unless you facecheck a bush he's in, or he has help, he's probably not going to get a kill. > > So the tactics is like: press all your shit, or you're going to die. > Die to his next gank. You're really holding Udyr up to incredibly high standards. Udyr only reaches this amount of threat if your team has done nothing but feed him all game, or he's just been allowed to free farm.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=000900000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T07:37:09.360+0000) > > I could ask you the same question. > > {{champion:266}} 's W is actually pretty reliable against Udyr, considering how he doesn't have any dashes to dodge it with. He has to not only predict that it's coming, but also side-step accordingly, which means Aatrox has more room to escape in. > > {{champion:84}} can W to buy herself a lot of time where Udyr can't reliably damage her. Her E is also a great disengage. > > {{champion:42}} can use W to get away. Not only can he jump walls with it, which Udyr can't, but it also damages him if he continues to chase. > > Like wise, {{champion:81}} 's E is also a great escape tool. It's even a blink so it doesn't have a travel time. If he buys an Iceborn Gauntlet, he can also use his Q to kite. > > {{champion:104}} W can slow down and disorient the Udyr and his E can be used to jump walls, which Udyr still can't do. > > {{champion:420}} excels in 1 on 1 fights so I do not see how she loses to Udyr. > > The only one you mentioned that's kind of fucked is {{champion:131}} , but, if she times her E correctly, it could potentially save her. > > Bard Q is not unreliable, it still slows no matter what. > > Aurelion Sol is kinda supposed to be vulnerable to melee champions that can jump on him. However, Riot is currently experimenting with reducing the time needed before he can reactivate his Q, which should solve the problem. > > Udyr won't have over 400 movement speed in the early game, so unless you facecheck a bush he's in, or he has help, he's probably not going to get a kill. > > You're really holding Udyr up to incredibly high standards. > > Udyr only reaches this amount of threat if your team has done nothing but feed him all game, or he's just been allowed to free farm. Oh sh, i understand that silver's logic is something quite beyond me, but let me point that out, that we're talking about CC, not about possibilities to disengage agains udyr.Also, most of this heroes cannot disengage against him. Can you even google udyr stats just to make such statements about 400 ms? His base ms is 345, he usually gets celerity also as his passive grants 15 ms. So just to be clear, he has ~360 ms w/o even going boots and bear stance. With 300 buy gold and second lvl he alreay can get up to 450 ms, and 475+ on river, since he usually uses that rune. And of top of that he usually goes blue smite, deadmans, trinity, move speed boots and maxes bear stance second.
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OnafqYld,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-13T09:31:24.664+0000) > > _Lucian is far better against tanks _ > Ultra mega facepalm. > Lucian is worst shit in the game against tanks. i bet, adc janna willl kill tank faster, than lucian. It all depends on itemization, anybody that rushes {{item:3153}} {{item:3071}} is pretty good for tanks. Ironically the janna statement falls flat because she couldn't proc Black Cleaver's passive like luc can.
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OnafqYld,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T09:35:05.561+0000) > > It all depends on itemization, anybody that rushes {{item:3153}} {{item:3071}} is pretty good for tanks. Ironically the janna statement falls flat because she couldn't proc Black Cleaver's passive like luc can. It's not depends op itemization, even with this stuff + last whispers he barely scratches tank's back.
: Lucian is far better against tanks (due to his passive letting him proc BorK twice), has better effective range (Since Graves' passive requires him to be within basically melee range to hit all the bullets), is more mobile overall (due to the MS gain from whatever ability it was), and can actually auto past minions.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OnafqYld,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-13T09:26:01.214+0000) > > Lucian is far better against tanks (due to his passive letting him proc BorK twice), has better effective range (Since Graves' passive requires him to be within basically melee range to hit all the bullets), is more mobile overall (due to the MS gain from whatever ability it was), and can actually auto past minions. _Lucian is far better against tanks _ Ultra mega facepalm. Lucian is worst shit in the game against tanks. i bet, adc janna willl kill tank faster, than lucian.
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T16:28:42.951+0000) > > You argument is supported only by 'if' > So unless there are alistar, thresh and braum near your hero - you're dead. You'd be hard pressed to find a single champion in the game that doesn't possess at least some kind of CC. The only one that I can think of is {{champion:82}}
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T19:55:28.220+0000) > > You'd be hard pressed to find a single champion in the game that doesn't possess at least some kind of CC. > > The only one that I can think of is {{champion:82}} Are we playing the same game? {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:420}} And there are shit ton of heroes, that have unreliable cc tools, like bard. Or skills, that can be dodged really easy (asol q for example) Or heroes with stupiditly high cooldowns at the beginning of the game, so it's enough for udyr just to show him self, so they're forced to use their ultimates. Or it's a kill for udyr. So the tactics is like: press all your shit, or you're going to die. Die to his next gank.
: Problem with mages: 1 build path
That comes to liretally every role in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T05:45:43.779+0000) > > be real, that 450 is easily can be considered as a gapcloser, since udyr purely stat check hero. Be real, 450 movement speed is nothing if you get CC'd to kingdom fuck.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T07:48:58.198+0000) > > Be real, 450 movement speed is nothing if you get CC'd to kingdom fuck. You argument is supported only by 'if' So unless there are alistar, thresh and braum near your hero - you're dead.
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-01-11T16:25:46.270+0000) > > 999 ms is not a gapcloser. Oh please, be real here. Most Udyrs don't even make it over 500 movement speed.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-01-11T17:12:24.641+0000) > > Oh please, be real here. Most Udyrs don't even make it over 500 movement speed. be real, that 450 is easily can be considered as a gapcloser, since udyr purely stat check hero.
: Udyr gets kited pretty badly. He has no gap closers.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hw22sEXG,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-01-11T16:15:52.302+0000) > > Udyr gets kited pretty badly. He has no gap closers. 999 ms is not a gapcloser.
: Meanwhile hiding behind a lvl 13 account.
> [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qtwTVEq,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T23:18:43.580+0000) > > Meanwhile hiding behind a lvl 13 account. It's kind of hard to realise, that you cannot type on this forum from all servers, right?
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qtwTVEq,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T23:56:42.465+0000) > > Well, if you're iron, like most part of boards - that makes sense. > > But we all know that's not true and almost nothing changed due to patch. You're not biased at all...oh wait, you are 🤣. Vayne's winrate jumped to 54% you sadistic jerk
> [{quoted}](name=kingDeDeDarius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qtwTVEq,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-11T14:30:43.906+0000) > > You're not biased at all...oh wait, you are 🤣. Vayne's winrate jumped to 54% you sadistic jerk 50.85 on op gg. Nuff said about irons.
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qtwTVEq,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T18:56:07.552+0000) > > 1)Even such concept as "elo-shaming" is nothing but excuse of bad players. Don't forget to type 'muh game understanding is beyond fakers, i just pressing buttons like an disabled ape' Elo shaming is elo shaming. It is a case of someone using an ad hominem because they lack the ability t ok articulate their thoughts without insulting the other person. To insult the other person because they feel their worth as a player I'd being tarnished in some way through a difference of view. > > So what's wrong if someone point out that player has shitty mechanical skill(which is not a insult), so all troubles he gets by vayne can be fixed by 'get better loool'. There are far more heroes in the game, that affords nothing but 'wait jungler' or 'get feeded on my team' Someone's lack of mechanical skill has no effect o n their argument. If they state vayne buff creates a frustrating gameplay experience and they support it well. Elo shaming doesn't change their argument. It only suggests you have a lack of argument. > > 2) It's just something you want me to say, to back up your statements, isnt it? You dont really need to, it would be redundant. > > It's just fact that most of plat are at least mediocre players. That is an opinion, not a fact.
> Elo shaming is elo shaming. It is a case of someone using an ad hominem because they lack the ability t ok articulate their thoughts without insulting the other person. To insult the other person because they feel their worth as a player I'd being tarnished in some way through a difference of view. That's what moderator would say, but i dont care about whiny shitty players, so let's be clear right here: Elo-shaming was created just as an excuse to iron-gold players, so they can share their 'valueble' opinion on some changes, game state etc. But reality is different when it comes to someone, knows how the game works. > Someone's lack of mechanical skill has no effect o n their argument. If they state vayne buff creates a frustrating gameplay experience and they support it well. Elo shaming doesn't change their argument. It only suggests you have a lack of argument. that's wrong. It differ between wording ofc, so if some iron gameplay god saying that they're frustrated by vayne, lucian - they're obviosly not lying. But this doesnt mean that vayne or lucian overbuffed or broken. They're just pointing that on their elo they're not good enough to play against those heroes. But most of the time it comes with s-tier conclusion that this is not because they're bad, but because hero is broken.
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qtwTVEq,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T16:05:12.073+0000) > > Now i checked your profile and realised why you're making all this excuses. Here comes the elo shaming. > Ppl even in plat are borderline brain disabled, So...unless they agree with you they are braindead. That is literally what you just said. Unfortunately, this kind of behavior is par for the "human beings" in gameplay boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Bears Dont Care,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qtwTVEq,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T18:00:26.928+0000) > > Here comes the elo shaming. > > > So...unless they agree with you they are braindead. > > That is literally what you just said. > Unfortunately, this kind of behavior is par for the "human beings" in gameplay boards. 1)Even such concept as "elo-shaming" is nothing but excuse of bad players. Don't forget to type 'muh game understanding is beyond fakers, i just pressing buttons like an disabled ape' So what's wrong if someone point out that player has shitty mechanical skill(which is not a insult), so all troubles he gets by vayne can be fixed by 'get better loool'. There are far more heroes in the game, that affords nothing but 'wait jungler' or 'get feeded on my team' 2) It's just something you want me to say, to back up your statements, isnt it? It's just fact that most of plat are at least mediocre players.
: Because Vayne wasn't already an annoying champ, with her no-counter %max HP + base true damage every 3rd AA, self-peel E that, in case it stunned you, may become your own death, untargetable R + Q that made her a pain to kill with anything that is not an AoE damage skillshot, and never forget about that passive that gives her MS speed in many circumstances, and also gets doubled when you use your ult (just in case you thought you could just run behind cover). Noooooo... What she needed is extra untargetable time so she can destroy ADCs in lane phase (as they won't be able to AA you) and be even more annoying to kill for any other champ in the game... Now for real, stop using "hurr durr, u're iron xd" comments and be honest: Vayne will have no counterplay until some changes are made. Against a decent Vayne, you've always had to play really safe and bully her as much as possible, because if she ever got some items; that's it, the game was over. Now... What are you gonna do? She has half CD time for one of her defense mechanisms for no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Soy un pato,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qtwTVEq,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-10T02:21:19.847+0000) > > Because Vayne wasn't already an annoying champ, with her no-counter %max HP + base true damage every 3rd AA, self-peel E that, in case it stunned you, may become your own death, untargetable R + Q that made her a pain to kill with anything that is not an AoE damage skillshot, and never forget about that passive that gives her MS speed in many circumstances, and also gets doubled when you use your ult (just in case you thought you could just run behind cover). > > Noooooo... What she needed is extra untargetable time so she can destroy ADCs in lane phase (as they won't be able to AA you) and be even more annoying to kill for any other champ in the game... > > Now for real, stop using "hurr durr, u're iron xd" comments and be honest: Vayne will have no counterplay until some changes are made. Against a decent Vayne, you've always had to play really safe and bully her as much as possible, because if she ever got some items; that's it, the game was over. Now... What are you gonna do? She has half CD time for one of her defense mechanisms for no reason. Why would i stop it if this buff makins close to 0 sense?Her q already has 2 sec cd w/o any cdr. Yes, this allows her to dodge shit more reliant sometimes, but that's it. She still will be useless against long range line ups. She's still easy to focus, and her q still slows her dps input. Now i checked your profile and realised why you're making all this excuses. Ppl even in plat are borderline brain disabled, it's pretty hard to imagine what happens in iron or bronze, but i bet, those kind of 'human' beings are not allowed to talk about balance changes, especially, when it comes to one of 3 adc's, that actually requires skill to play
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qtwTVEq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-09T18:52:20.616+0000) > > hit her with your q and he's dead. Can't hit what you can't see/reach (can't use targeted abilities when she's invisible, and can't hit, let alone out damage her with skill shots when she's so mobile plus invisible. Truly a crapshoot champ.
> [{quoted}](name=kingDeDeDarius,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7qtwTVEq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-09T22:12:36.298+0000) > > Can't hit what you can't see/reach (can't use targeted abilities when she's invisible, and can't hit, let alone out damage her with skill shots when she's so mobile plus invisible. Truly a crapshoot champ. Well, if you're iron, like most part of boards - that makes sense. But we all know that's not true and almost nothing changed due to patch.
: This stupid vayne buff
hit her with your q and she's dead.
: So? What's wrong with using the same itemization if it works?
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dVIhB0mZ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T10:23:49.237+0000) > > So? What's wrong with using the same itemization if it works? Nothing wrong. Just another whiny mage player cant itemize properly, so he's whining only because of his own low skill.
Mc Raton (NA)
: When are we going to nerf Lucian?
He's one of the weakest adc in game overall.
: Why does Galio have the highest base HP of 2466? (562 + 112/level)
Because he still cannot tank any damage even with def build.
: Does anyone actually use Spellbinder?
kind of decent on zyra since each her plant attack charges it, and she can go item cd rune.
Juice (EUNE)
: That's actually pretty funny you told me to take a look at other mobas when Riot games and League of Legends has the STRONGEST towers from them all. Are you trolling or being serious when you wrote that? You have Dota 2 players constantly teasing us for needing our towers to be ridiculously strong, don't you know that in Dota full dives are common after like Lv6? And later on the towers can be completely ignored? There are even LV1-3 dive strats in Dota, lol, what a joke you are.
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GBbNdzkE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-29T12:04:59.463+0000) > > That's actually pretty funny you told me to take a look at other mobas when Riot games and League of Legends has the STRONGEST towers from them all. > > Are you trolling or being serious when you wrote that? > > You have Dota 2 players constantly teasing us for needing our towers to be ridiculously strong, don't you know that in Dota full dives are common after like Lv6? And later on the towers can be completely ignored? There are even LV1-3 dive strats in Dota, lol, what a joke you are. There is reagro mechanic on dota 2, but in terms of damage, early on towers dealing really significant amount, that's why dives possible in dota
Hotarµ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AKb4FNyE,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-12-27T19:59:48.882+0000) > > Since when adc getting kills, if you're playing velk, brand, xerath...? > > Networth difference between adc and support at the end of the game barely hits 2k. I said "kills _or_ CS." The general consensus is also that supports shouldn't take kills. If you disagree with that then it's a different story, but for most people supports focus on peeling and poking while ADCs focus on CSing and snowballing off of kills. A 2,000 gold difference doesn't sound right for an _average_ game. That's 100 minions. In an average game, a marksman should have 100+ CS per 10 minutes, added with the gold from kills it will easily surpass way over 2,000 gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AKb4FNyE,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-27T20:10:31.124+0000) > > I said "kills _or_ CS." > > The general consensus is also that supports shouldn't take kills. If you disagree with that then it's a different story, but for most people supports focus on peeling and poking while ADCs focus on CSing and snowballing off of kills. > > A 2,000 gold difference doesn't sound right for an _average_ game. That's 100 minions. In an average game, a marksman should have 100+ CS per 10 minutes, added with the gold from kills it will easily surpass way over 2,000 gold. 1)It works when adcs barely playable(not now), and when your brand not bursting enemy with 2 spells and ignite, w/o you even involved 2)Already told, adc not getting kills because how low their damage and agency are. And usually games lasts for 20-25 minutes nnd there is no way adc getting 200 cs, unless you're afc.
: Remove conqueror so i can stop picking "cheese" picks every game toplane
'I want my tank to outduel everyone, hows that fair conq-users allowed to actually beat me'
Hotarµ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AKb4FNyE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-27T16:47:29.503+0000) > > They're only supporting because of how broken {{item:3098}} is, so you're getting same amount of gold, as your adc. A support with Frostfang will _never_ have as much gold as an ADC with kills or CS. In an average game FF will net anywhere from 900-1,500gold, farming 40+ minions will reward you that same amount.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AKb4FNyE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-27T16:50:08.833+0000) > > A support with Frostfang will _never_ have as much gold as an ADC with kills or CS. In an average game FF will net anywhere from 900-1,500gold, farming 40+ minions will reward you that same amount. Since when adc getting kills, if you're playing velk, brand, xerath...? Networth difference between adc and support at the end of the game barely hits 2k.
: Champions such as Velkoz & Xerath should NEVER be "supports"
They're only supporting because of how broken {{item:3098}} is, so you're getting same amount of gold, as your adc.
: How do you itemize against Lucian?
Tabi+omen, and none of crit adcs dealing dmg. (exept jhin)
: I almost thought {{champion:555}} was a CT champion due to how much he has in his kit.
> [{quoted}](name=ArfBarkBoof,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YP1BllA4,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-26T22:00:41.160+0000) > > I almost thought {{champion:555}} was a CT champion due to how much he has in his kit. His numbers are broken, not kit
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: yeah best win rates, with like 1% or less pick rate tho also you cant really talk about items until hexdrinker nerf goes through
> [{quoted}](name=Fízz v2,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LlQQ7E3Y,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-26T23:39:58.297+0000) > > yeah best win rates, with like 1% or less pick rate tho > > also you cant really talk about items until hexdrinker nerf goes through Cant twoshot, nerf pls
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZHEZbo8,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T18:15:50.074+0000) > > You're mentally ill. > > You cannot type hero from russia, for example How many different regions can you possibly live in? Try not multi-accounting and you won't run into this problem, Mr.Sockpuppet.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZHEZbo8,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-26T05:37:40.912+0000) > > How many different regions can you possibly live in? > Try not multi-accounting and you won't run into this problem, Mr.Sockpuppet. I guess, that was you Sonic 25th anniversary
Naalith (NA)
: Zoe doesn't have mobility, her ult puts her back where she jumped from after 1 second and she can't use it to escape in any way. Long range? Yeah. Mobile? No. Akali is not long range. Yes she is pretty mobile, but her Q has a range of like 450 or something like that. She's not exactly sniping you from across the map like you think she is.
> [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oLn4b2oL,comment-id=000600010001,timestamp=2018-12-26T23:22:49.715+0000) > > Zoe doesn't have mobility, her ult puts her back where she jumped from after 1 second and she can't use it to escape in any way. Long range? Yeah. Mobile? No. Akali is not long range. Yes she is pretty mobile, but her Q has a range of like 450 or something like that. She's not exactly sniping you from across the map like you think she is. Her w is not mobile spell. Sure.
Rexxiee (NA)
: When will riot stop ignoring how broken mages are?
Mages: We'll have best 2 winrates on bot, best winrate on top, best winrate on mid with extra dip, best items with cheese, and large soda
hoganftw (NA)
: Grasp should be melee only.
~200 grasp procs Seems good.
: You are literally currently posting from an account on another server. You are so bad at lying.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonic132,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZHEZbo8,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T22:41:16.295+0000) > > You are literally currently posting from an account on another server. You are so bad at lying. You're mentally ill. You cannot type hero from russia, for example
: > [{quoted}](name=Bonipherus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tetEq7Qa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-23T21:08:27.231+0000) > > Riot needs to address magic pen and quickly as it was a problem before with sorc boots and haunting guise and now its only switched to sorc boots and oblivion orb. {{item:3916}} {{item:3020}}{{item:3135}} VERSUS {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3124}}. Yeah your opinions are bad and you should feel bad.
> [{quoted}](name=INoble KnightI,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tetEq7Qa,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-24T05:20:46.969+0000) > > {{item:3916}} {{item:3020}}{{item:3135}} VERSUS {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3124}}. Yeah your opinions are bad and you should feel bad. You're ignoring basic and stat growth on purpose, right?
: Thresh Lantern rework
let's make already broken support even more broken, so no cc, or pink ward will counter his lanters. Gr8 idea. And ofc by trash main.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: cause his rank somehow makes his argument less valid. and let's not talk about you afraid of showing your true rank
> [{quoted}](name=rawiazam1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZHEZbo8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-24T12:24:25.720+0000) > > cause his rank somehow makes his argument less valid. > > and let's not talk about you afraid of showing your true rank He has no arguments at all, first of all. Secondary, when someone low skilled trying to cry about shit, they're barely undestand - that cannot be counted as an 'opinion' or 'argument' _and let's not talk about you afraid of showing your true rank_ Dont worry, i'm 2.5 ranks above, than most of the forum, my account just on another server, and it's not letting me to type here.
LTK KoRo (EUW)
: It's sad because ADCs were once an ranged assassins. Season 7 ardent meta anyone remembers? Patches 8.1-8.6 when RFC+Statikk were bursting squishies? "Fun" times, but we'll be back to them because adcs mains (not all of them, but most) are too bad to adapt and learn their place.
> [{quoted}](name=LTK KoRo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZHEZbo8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-24T11:44:31.343+0000) > > It's sad because ADCs were once an ranged assassins. Season 7 ardent meta anyone remembers? Patches 8.1-8.6 when RFC+Statikk were bursting squishies? > > "Fun" times, but we'll be back to them because adcs mains (not all of them, but most) are too bad to adapt and learn their place. 'Adc maint too bad to adapt' 'gold 4' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
: > [{quoted}](name=I lit your baby,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dXqLxjBl,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-12-19T21:18:33.720+0000) > > most of dota depth comes from items. > It's usually 4-6 items with buttons, and inventory swap + micro units. > And you hero you talked now has 2 buttons and gameplay, which pretty much reminds yorick. > > Hots was dead when he released, adn now even blizzard gave up on him > > A battlerite is arena, not moba. > most of dota depth comes from items. It's usually 4-6 items with buttons, and inventory swap + micro units. you're probably right, but that isn't what I said. I said the champs were super simple (which is mostly true) and that the game is opaque and sometimes hard to learn. I shouldve mentioned that most of its depth comes from items, though. > Hots was dead when he released, adn now even blizzard gave up on him it was the least popular moba i'm fairly sure, but still had a thriving playerbase and decent Pro scene. I was just commenting on the likelyhood of it getting updated into the future, if OP ends up enjoying it. > A battlerite is arena, not moba. I mentioned that in the first 2 sentences my man. no need to be upset by what I've said, just giving my experience with these MOBAs and going through pros and cons for the OP. thats all
> [{quoted}](name=The Goodest Boy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dXqLxjBl,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-12-19T21:25:03.126+0000) > > It's usually 4-6 items with buttons, and inventory swap + micro units. > > you're probably right, but that isn't what I said. I said the champs were super simple (which is mostly true) and that the game is opaque and sometimes hard to learn. I shouldve mentioned that most of its depth comes from items, though. > > it was the least popular moba i'm fairly sure, but still had a thriving playerbase and decent Pro scene. I was just commenting on the likelyhood of it getting updated into the future, if OP ends up enjoying it. > > I mentioned that in the first 2 sentences my man. > > no need to be upset by what I've said, just giving my experience with these MOBAs and going through pros and cons for the OP. thats all nah, no one upset. TS just asked something, that polished and plays like lol And the closest one is battlerite w/o creeps, lmao
: in terms of mobas as polished as league, you're basically out of luck. in terms of games with similar playstyles, there are a few. I'll list them below for you to read if you'd like: DOTA 2: The oldest MOBa alongside League (both League and DOTA were based on the same game.) Has a much slower, much more macro-focused gameplay style. There are classes like league, assassins, carries, mages, supports, tanks etc, but almost every character is unbelievably simple. There are characters with kits that are legitimately 3 passive spells and a point-and-click active spell. The game is VERY opaque and hard to understand, but it still has a fanbase as loyal as league after all these years. Heroes of the Storm: Basically the MOBA genre simplified down to it's barest parts. Usually has much shorter matches than a normal League game, making it fun to pick up and play a few rounds in your free time. The characters are all ripped from existing Blizzard franchises, but many of them have genuinely interesting kits with unique mechanics. There are the normal classes (assassin, tank, mage support etc etc.) with quite a big roster. Outside of champions, the game is dreadfully simple. No last hitting, no gold OR items, you level up as a team, etc. This was my go-to after League, but unfortunately Blizzard recently had a massive downsizing and basically got rid of most of the HOTS staff. It'll probably die soon. Battlerite: Not a traditional MOBA, but a similar style of play. Basically, you play MOBA Champions in a 3v3 arena setting. There are assassins, tanks, supports etc, and the low team sizes allow you to construct a smart teamcomp. The characters have basic abilities and passives, along with multiple other abilities; and they tend to be a bit difficult to learn. The character design is very unique for the most part and the art style is very nice. It's still being actively updates and is fairly popular. hope that helped at least a bit. good luck on your quest!
> [{quoted}](name=The Goodest Boy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dXqLxjBl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-19T21:03:41.041+0000) > > in terms of mobas as polished as league, you're basically out of luck. in terms of games with similar playstyles, there are a few. I'll list them below for you to read if you'd like: > > DOTA 2: The oldest MOBa alongside League (both League and DOTA were based on the same game.) Has a much slower, much more macro-focused gameplay style. There are classes like league, assassins, carries, mages, supports, tanks etc, but almost every character is unbelievably simple. There are characters with kits that are legitimately 3 passive spells and a point-and-click active spell. The game is VERY opaque and hard to understand, but it still has a fanbase as loyal as league after all these years. > > Heroes of the Storm: Basically the MOBA genre simplified down to it's barest parts. Usually has much shorter matches than a normal League game, making it fun to pick up and play a few rounds in your free time. The characters are all ripped from existing Blizzard franchises, but many of them have genuinely interesting kits with unique mechanics. There are the normal classes (assassin, tank, mage support etc etc.) with quite a big roster. Outside of champions, the game is dreadfully simple. No last hitting, no gold OR items, you level up as a team, etc. This was my go-to after League, but unfortunately Blizzard recently had a massive downsizing and basically got rid of most of the HOTS staff. It'll probably die soon. > > Battlerite: Not a traditional MOBA, but a similar style of play. Basically, you play MOBA Champions in a 3v3 arena setting. There are assassins, tanks, supports etc, and the low team sizes allow you to construct a smart teamcomp. The characters have basic abilities and passives, along with multiple other abilities; and they tend to be a bit difficult to learn. The character design is very unique for the most part and the art style is very nice. It's still being actively updates and is fairly popular. > > hope that helped at least a bit. good luck on your quest! most of dota depth comes from items. It's usually 4-6 items with buttons, and inventory swap + micro units. And you hero you talked now has 2 buttons and gameplay, which pretty much reminds yorick. Hots was dead when he released, adn now even blizzard gave up on him A battlerite is arena, not moba.
: Other MOBAs
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: ??? Are you really telling me that an item which provides 50 MR and a Magic Damage Shield of 350 makes no difference in surviving vs an AP champion (on top of offering a decent amount of offensive stats)? Sorry, but I am not biting it. Most Crit ADCs come online in terms of Damage after buying a Zeal item and IE or Stormrazor. Counting Boots, BT can be a good 4th item or 5th item. If it is that big of a struggle to get to that point, Hexdrinker is always a good intermediary purchase until you get BT. Idk, I generally build based on what threats I meet and I generally struggle more with Physical Damage characters than with Mages.
> [{quoted}](name=Anu3isII,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YqUOykWE,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-19T00:55:34.384+0000) > > ??? Are you really telling me that an item which provides 50 MR and a Magic Damage Shield of 350 makes no difference in surviving vs an AP champion (on top of offering a decent amount of offensive stats)? Sorry, but I am not biting it. > You have no idea how to play this game then. 50 mr is worthless, especially if mage have void staff. That's why no one ever goes maw, unless, it's solo ap champ against you. In that case it can help once or two times. Anyway you will get oneshotted. > Most Crit ADCs come online in terms of Damage after buying a Zeal item and IE or Stormrazor. Counting Boots, BT can be a good 4th item or 5th item. If it is that big of a struggle to get to that point, Hexdrinker is always a good intermediary purchase until you get BT. > > Idk, I generally build based on what threats I meet and I generally struggle more with Physical Damage characters than with Mages. They not, lol. It counts as powerspike but they're barely dealing any damage, if they somewhat behind. I honestly with you could optimize your itemisation based on threat, but there are no items in the game. Everyone buying same shit with same stats.
: > [{quoted}](name=LordGeovanni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZqMHyBUR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-12-18T00:38:12.783+0000) > > TTFN > Not to be rude to you but fuck vayne and her unhealthy design + unblanced numbers. Lmao. "unbalanced numbers" > 49% win rate. Dude stop.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZqMHyBUR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-18T01:12:15.758+0000) > > Lmao. > > "unbalanced numbers" > 49% win rate. > > Dude stop. Irelia 47.5% Also not broken 4Head
Mc Raton (NA)
: Every Hook champion are meta warping this game on bot lane It's frustrating
: Why not...instead of buffing every ADC in the game and make them toxic, nerf lucain?
that's why riot ames should not listen no any ls %%%%%% from boards.
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: You don't need that much imo. With Mages you pick {{item:3102}} or{{item:3001}} and continue your normal build, which generally offers survivability or means to protect yourself: {{item:3165}} {{item:3157}} being common in any build and {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3040}} {{item:3111}} as optional items to build. As for ADC, {{item:3156}} already makes a huge difference and {{item:3072}} is a great option for picking a mix of Damage, Sustain and Anti-burst Shield. Overheal as a rune would help out if you picked over Triumph. Tanks and Bruisers have the widest area of choices, so I won't talk about them. Any form of Shield and HP greatly helps vs bursty champions, especially if you combine it with Resistances. Building just Resistances to negate Damage isn't that effective.
> [{quoted}](name=Anu3isII,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YqUOykWE,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2018-12-17T11:49:18.758+0000) > > You don't need that much imo. > > With Mages you pick {{item:3102}} or{{item:3001}} and continue your normal build, which generally offers survivability or means to protect yourself: {{item:3165}} {{item:3157}} being common in any build and {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3040}} {{item:3111}} as optional items to build. > > As for ADC, {{item:3156}} already makes a huge difference and {{item:3072}} is a great option for picking a mix of Damage, Sustain and Anti-burst Shield. Overheal as a rune would help out if you picked over Triumph. > > Tanks and Bruisers have the widest area of choices, so I won't talk about them. > > Any form of Shield and HP greatly helps vs bursty champions, especially if you combine it with Resistances. Building just Resistances to negate Damage isn't that effective. Maw makes zero difference, it's worst item in the game. Bloodthirster almost always last item, which you cannot allow to built early. Exept you're draven.
: Even if you stack enough MR (like 120-160), void will ignore it with large effectiveness {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YqUOykWE,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-16T19:44:48.240+0000) > > Even if you stack enough MR (like 120-160), void will ignore it with large effectiveness {{sticker:sg-lulu}} ofc, that's why you need at least 50 bonus mr to compensate that stupid damage every ap deals.
AjXtar (EUW)
: Why are bruisers a problem, but mages are not
Because mage players literally whiny children, which want everything build in one item.
Show more

I lit your baby

Level 13 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion