: Did you not read TFT is coming Wednesday PM PST?. That's California time. That is early morning Thursday. E.g. 9PM PST is 5AM UK THURSDAY and 6AM CEST THURSDAY and so on. Patch 9.13 is indeed arriving on WEDNESDAY morning.
they could have made a mistake, its not the first time them confusing between AM or PM. Riot maple nectar does it all the time. Wouldn't it be obvious to ship out the new mode along with the patch? Otherwise should have explicitly mention that it wouldn't be coming with the patch and will be later made available.
Puddy (EUW)
: What time Wednesday PM? Im asking because it could be midnight or it could be afternoon. If its afternoon a lot of us can play after work so that kinda info is nice to have (:
[It's Wednesday 26th June 5:00 AM UK time ](http://www.surrenderat20.net/) [Also on official riot site](https://status.leagueoflegends.com/#euw)
: Patch is at 5AM UK time if EUW and 3AM CEST if you're on EUNE. They're launching TFT at PST times. So, Wednesdy PM PST is early morning Thursday for Europe.
Yup was right about it, you are wrong: [Good news everyone! Server maintenance for our next patch, Patch 9.13, has been scheduled! On June 26th at 3:00 am PT for NA, 5:00 UK time for EUW, and 3:00 CET for EUNE, servers will go down for maintenance and the 9.13 patch will be applied! Official patch schedule can also be found here! ](http://www.surrenderat20.net/)
: Pacific time zone. PST Wednesday PM is Thursday early morning for Europe. California is 8/9 hours behind. If it goes live at let's say 9PM PST Wednesday that's 5AM UK/6AM CEST Thursday and so on. Hope that helps.
that can't be right EU always gets patched before NA.
: [TFT] Teamfight Tactics Release Timeline and Temporary Restrictions
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Beernana,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=hvzgE6om,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:08:40.578+0000) > > This is the plan, exact timing may vary. > Is the update at the usual time for EUW? You mentioned it to be PM so I assume it is delayed, usually the patch is always done in the AM for EUW, unless described otherwise, in which case exact time is also mentioned. Edit: never mind its pst, I assume we(EUW) still get patched in around 5:00 am eu time. And usually EU always gets patched before NA, so ... I am kinda confused.
Rioter Comments
: "Bot lane is OP!"
You, yourself are S2, and this isn't rank shaming, OP brought ranks into the point of discussion. Bot lane is in actuality un-balanced and over powered. Currently, bot lane has too much authority over the game. And it is not a sentiment of one or two people. Watch any high rank player ICU, Weekend, Adrian, even the adc mains like Imaqtpie, T1, and midlaners like Scarra, complain about the situation that bot lane has too much authority that other lanes are forced to play around bot. So when you make a sarcastic comment like this it is definitely not cool.
: Unsure if it's intended, but the game does this with most loss of control things on jungle camps, if they haven't hit you first. (Same thing happens with ahri charm etc..)
So you mean to say I use two of abilities on a camp just to have it heal to full health negating my damage, is an intended design (as seen from the 1st video). I would rather call it a retarded design than an intended design. Even if it is retarded-intentional-design at-least mention it somewhere. I know wiki is not affiliated with Riot but where do I get the information that it is intentional and it is supposed to be this way that if u fear camps who don't hit you in start then they will heal back to full?
Rioter Comments
Terozu (NA)
: Trash talking, actually is fine.
Trash talking is not fine. You get banned for it or at-least your honor level doesn't go up because you get reported. I just wish they keep honor separate from reports. I can't even hit them with the 'ez', I will probably level up a new account just to prove this point. You can not even type 'EZ' as trash talk or to make your enemy tilt/lose over large number of games because that might land you with being dishonorable or banned.
: Just won a game 38-6 in 22 minutes...
How did it took you 22 mins? That's quite a long game imo. I guess some one in enemy team got way too tilted to press No for surrender. I am still waiting for Riot to change the game name from League of Legends to League of Surrender.
: My brother, new to League, made an account. I watched his games to see the new player experience.
It isn't like that. The matchmaking is the factor here. In start every new account is of newbie level but once an account amass some Wins, it will matched with other opponents of that MMR. And suppose if your brother is really good at games(learns very quickly) and wins alot, he will get matched with better opponents, first he will matched with/against bronze MMR then silvers and so on(I know normal games has it's own MMR but since there are no ranks in normals, I am stating the rank just for the sake of understanding). The issue with that is if he is good(and that doesn't mean godlike good, it only means if he is at-least bronze good) then he will get matched with/against smurfs and that is what WE some times see people complaining about. ______________________________ I have seen a dota 2 player 'singsing' playing league and it was exactly like that. He had no idea initially what any champions did, but as dota 2 is similar to league he had a good grasp of csing, kills, understood champion abilities(read them and new how much was the cost and how much damage etc), and he got matched with/against the smurfs as he leveled up(gathered a number of wins), not good smurfs but still bronze/silver smurfs are also the issue if you are just a plain newbie.
CLG ear (NA)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67CJxY-pF-8
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fiFj4pEc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-31T22:00:49.463+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67CJxY-pF-8 Best show in the history of mankind, all these yung'uns over here don't know shit.
: > [{quoted}](name=I m Batmän,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EK3WajPs,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-01-01T04:49:59.791+0000) > > git gud or play with premades who are gud then. when you play with your premades the most important thing is that YOU play a champion for which you haven't received a chest for. I hate how fucking stupid that is too. With that logic Riot should A: Let EVERYONE on a team get a chest as long as one of your teammates scores an S or B: Force players to sign up an account ONLY if they can guarantee they will play with their friends, thus deleting soloQ. (Does that sound dumb? Well that's the same logic Riot is using now)
> [{quoted}](name=SpiritOfOdysseus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EK3WajPs,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-01-01T06:14:56.866+0000) > > > A: Let EVERYONE on a team get a chest as long as one of your teammates scores an S > Yes, I do like the approach but I think getting an S even by a team-mate shouldn't be compulsory. They could make it a little bit harder so that you won't be getting a chest after every win. But since it's a team game your team performance should net you a chest instead of your own personal performance. I mean right now team mates compete each other stealing cs, kills etc to get a good rank. A comparison with a teams current elo should result in chest, if the team wins it should be compared with other teams (with same MMR) who won, meaning a better win should result in a chest. Same for the loses, it should compare with the loses of same MMR, a hard fought close game should result in a chest.
Sparkle (NA)
: Between your list and Destaice's one, these are all the reasons. EDIT: Although to be fair, no one approves what we say. But if we aren't certain or answer wrong players feel lied to or hurt, which is consequence enough in my mind. :c
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Sparkle,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AITwp8pt,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-31T17:14:32.853+0000) > > Between your list and Destaice's one, these are all the reasons. > > EDIT: Although to be fair, no one approves what we say. But if we aren't certain or answer wrong players feel lied to or hurt, which is consequence enough in my mind. :c So, the best course of action is to avoid the tough questions? I guess that Sanjuro thing had some ripple effect, but it's been only limited against tough questions. Sure, Rioters are humans, enjoy/meme all you want, but while doing so please try not to ignore the other portion of the boards which is genuinely looking for answers. Yesterday, I replied to you through my alt account linking you a genuine productive [thread](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/tTsUAEX8-an-in-depth-look-at-what-the-community-wants-changed-and-why). ___________________________________ Asking 1 main question why is Riot pushing the games to be shorter(24-28 mins games) compared to season 5 where it was (31-35 mins games)? I want a clear lanning(early), mid and late game phases, which is currently not happening. If I wanted to play shorter games I would have opted for ARAM or twisted treeline but I don't, so can I and others like me get a response? If you don't know the answer, link me a Rioter who does know them. > _Not every Rioter works with every part of the company. The right Rioter might not see the post. > _ Is not a reply, I mean you could at-least forward them the issues, no? Or have a chat with them over coffee/tea/lunch etc. ____________________________________ But that would require a Rioter to care about that portion of the concerned community. Sure, some people love snowball, massive damage, button mashing. But a quite large portion of the community wants to have clean early, mid and late game phases. It is kind of frustrating when you want the answers, but since no one want's to be liable, you get none. _____________________________________ I have played lol for quite a while now, though I hated the dynamic queue(season 6) and managed to get one of my accounts banned for toxicity during that time. I never thought of leaving the game, because I wanted to be loyal towards this game which I loved. But now I am genuinely searching for other games to play since I am not getting any response anywhere. _____________________________________ I am not complaining about X champion being OP, not complaining about Y champion being broken, not asking about one class doing ton's of damage, and not even complaining about any item(ardent). All I am asking is why Riot is pushing the games to be shorter(24-28 mins), and if it really is the case and lol's future then tell me about it so I can leave this game with peace of mind, that the game I loved is no longer there.
CLG ear (NA)
: how to kill maokai
Player 1: Maokai OP Maokai player: Don't whine like hashinshin, you can play orNN. Player 1: But you banned him. Maokai player: Couldn't ban quiNN though.
: I have 20 keys and no chest {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=C137PickleRick,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EK3WajPs,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-01-01T02:36:53.459+0000) > > I have 20 keys and no chest {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} git gud or play with premades who are gud then. when you play with your premades the most important thing is that YOU play a champion for which you haven't received a chest for.
: Honor capsule gave me just enough fragments to open a box! Hope I get a nice skin shar—
The state of hex-tech chest is devastating now and will keep on going downhill. The reason for that is not only because skin shards give out less, but in combination that you have more chance of getting shit from the chests now. As they will keep releasing these new emotes, wards, icons, the chance of getting them in those chests will go higher and higher, lowering the chance of getting skin shards from the chest on top of the recently implemented OE nerfs.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r6ElH0uX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-29T12:57:06.572+0000) > > My point has remained since the start of this, if you aren’t having fun, if you don’t like the slog, if you aren’t enjoying the game then enjoying the game more when you get the thing you want, why are you still playing why not go play something you enjoy? I'm fully aware your back up argument is to demand we leave so you don't have to hear us. Nearly every game in existence good or bad has some sort of rewards for playing and progressing. Almost as if people like those things. I'm not gonna sit here and argue the obvious fact that progression systems are good and I'm not gonna leave because you want to believe I hate league so you can continue making that argument. League is fun, the reward system in place isn't.
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r6ElH0uX,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-12-29T13:12:02.601+0000) > > I'm fully aware your back up argument is to demand we leave so you don't have to hear us. > > Nearly every game in existence good or bad has some sort of rewards for playing and progressing. Almost as if people like those things. I'm not gonna sit here and argue the obvious fact that progression systems are good and I'm not gonna leave because you want to believe I hate league so you can continue making that argument. League is fun, the reward system in place isn't. but but but that kid punched the other kid, why not quit the league then?
Akaash (NA)
: The system is bad because it is significantly less rewarding the more you play. You get the most reward when league is absolutely shit and you play a single co-op vs AI game a day. If the game is fun and you play 5-8 games a day, you don't get anywhere near 5* the XP as the person playing 1 co-op game a day. It punishes people who enjoy the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Akaash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=r6ElH0uX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-29T08:47:23.887+0000) > > The system is bad because it is significantly less rewarding the more you play. You get the most reward when league is absolutely shit and you play a single co-op vs AI game a day. If the game is fun and you play 5-8 games a day, you don't get anywhere near 5* the XP as the person playing 1 co-op game a day. > > It punishes people who enjoy the game. Been doing exactly that.{{sticker:sg-ezreal}} > https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/221131967
Wuks (NA)
: Thank you, Boards Community. (& smol giveaway - Concluded!)
392 I am thankful that site like random number generator work, so that I do not have to think a number between 1-1000. Way too much pressure for me.{{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Mortdog (NA)
: Blue Essence Earn Rates - Learning the Numbers with Carl and Henrietta
> [{quoted}](name=Mortdog,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Jh3Mtzu6,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-11-08T20:15:42.685+0000) > * First win of the Day was worth 150 IP, and is now worth 575 XP. > > * A 37 Minute Game of PVP SR you WON was worth ~100 IP, and is now worth 251 XP. > * A 37 Minute Game of PVP SR you LOST was worth ~67 IP, and is now worth 205 XP. Can you please explain on how much did we use to earn IP in the previous system, because what you quoted here seems to be way off the mark? Following are a couple of games from my match history and the IP earned from them. > https://imgur.com/a/yc4hj You can clearly see that I am earning about 140 IP for a win of 41 min game, shred some of it off, so its _**127 IP from a win of 37 min game**_ and earning _**67 IP from a loss of 27 min not 37 min game**_. Because the thing is if your starting assumption is about 25% - 30% divergent from the actual value that makes the rest of you calculations pretty pretty pretty flawed. Awaiting your reply.
: http://pickem.na.lolesports.com/en-US#user/2661585/my-picks/bracket
Thank you. Now I can sleep in peace :)
: Lokomotif Barış from the Turkish server.
: I am done watching worlds
They win because they deserve it. Doesn't matter if they are smug are not. Best players mostly are smug, some hide their smugness(like bjergsen) others don't. Look at your double lift? look at our Forg1ven.
Rioter Comments
Mozhu (NA)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpH_PIqT-q8 I have some speculations about that one person..
Rioter Comments

I m Batmän

Level 135 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion