Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 20
Nidalee is a really toxic champion in a sense that she supports a specefic playstyle in which if you cant keep up with her she will outpace you in virtually every other espact of the game and wipe you out from excistence (atleast she did). But now she's finally in a stop where she's not warping the meta game around in pro play and in a decent spot soloq she is finally not a balance issue and thus there is finally place to talk about her and make decent changes. For example her human W feels really underpowered while her human feels really broken when ahead power shifts should be appropriate and would help her. The nerfs to Nidalee only hurt Nidalee mains and left them out to dry Nidalee has floating on the edge of viability for the past 2 seasons and even now that she's a decent champion Nidalee players still miss what made her sooooooooooo fun, and im sure that if you could work with us she could be in a decent spot while having that satisfying gameplay back.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 25
: But what was ON the pizza?{{sticker:sg-janna}}
> [{quoted}](name=Totally Not Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K6aA4MLE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-23T19:01:47.509+0000) > > But what was ON the pizza?{{sticker:sg-janna}} Not pineapple
: http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=엽북이 http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=승달리 http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=so1o http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=noltey3 yeah... seems really weak. Don't know Tarzaned, don't follow NA scene (unless Yamikaze). My point is, unless they rework her, they can't buff her. She's too strong when players know how to play the game (not only the champ). >If nidalee was as good as you think she is then they wouldve actually considered her a counterpick to skarner in pro play which they dont. Disagree. Just look how scared proplayers were during MSI, they rarely test new thing. Do u remember the time where Bengi played (two season ago iirc) Nida during final (or demi final) ?? the pick wasn't popular.
? Why even show me those? One guy went 10/1 on Elise and Elise is considered the second worst ap jungler in the game with the last place being Gragas. Just like I said u have to put in 4 times the amount of effort you do into nidalee to be as useful as other junglers. Look how scared people were during MSI, they rarely tests new things? Nidalee's been played in lcs in the matches she is played she generally does bad and gets heapsload of games carried of by her teammates. Season 6 nidalee was nidalee in her most broken state. She wasnt a popular pick? She had highest presence in pro play and was pick/ban status in worlds. She had a 70% winrate during worlds. Your talking bout Nidalee as if you know her so well but you didnt even know that. Do you even know why she was broken at all during those days? http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/picksandbans.php?season=S6&patch=ALL&tournament=World Championship 2016 http://www.gamesoflegends.com/champion/picksandbans.php?season=S6&patch=ALL&tournament=ALL
: > [{quoted}](name=I nid a leesch,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=VA1W87yI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-23T15:55:07.326+0000) > > Ooh Nidalee got ignored once again, but lets just pretend she's a good champion for another 2 years. Nidalee is always good/solid in the right hands :>
Yes, so is fiddlesticks? Your point? Do you know the amount of effort you have to put in Nidalee to do good? When I go from Nid to Nunu it feels like I first had to be careful of everything and everyone and then suddenly I can just do whatever I want and win the game with point and click abilities. 90% of her kit is wrapped around her passive and her passive is only procable with the slowest projectile in the game. If someone even so much as dodges it you're Q will do mouse dmg's. Nidalee is only good when she can abuse items aside from that it really takes a Nidalee player to be an elo higher when playing vs certain champs.
Alsius (NA)
: You do realize they're ignoring Nid because she's borderline impossible to balance, right? Nidalee is due for a rework somewhere down the line, presumably to get her to a place where she can be buffed in a way that slight changes don't make her unstoppable and practically defining the metagame. She's been Yorick'd, where they made her garbage because no one wants to live in a world where she's good. I don't disagree that she's fun to play, and as someone who loved the old GP I feel your pain, but they have a reason to keep her weak.
Yes I get it . all my boards posts about nidalee arent even for buffs but for Qol and even those get ignored.
: spotted a moronic drama queen. She's on the list. https://i.gyazo.com/ba379cb92a12f7f06f16cacf5304a922.png
Arent all the junglers on that list?
: >Except she's been in this spot 2 years and not just recently. You play nidalee because she's fun not because she's good. Alot of people usually come with "good players will do good on her" thats the case on every single champ. no its not. When a player is good on her, she's same as OP. But outside low elo, nobody will think same for a Yi or a Wukong for exemple. So yeah ofc, she's not good in plats hands (and lower) but high diams (D1) and higher she's strong af usualy. >The difference being that if you are good/are doing good with kha you can point and click champion lel.
No she's not good in d1 hands, the only d1 players that play her are old school nidalee players like tarzaned and he also says that she just isnt worth it, cause she just isnt. Even when she was op 90% of the community still considered her a troll pick. When ahead a champion like xin/ww/eve is way stronger and when behind they usually have the utility or tankyness to make up for it either way. Nidalee has utility that got crippled recently when they nerfed Athena's. They crippled her kit so much that if somehow she became broken how would u nerf her? They already crippled most of her kit anyways. Sidenote one of the big reasons of why nidalee gets picked high elo isnt because she is good orsmth. Its because she's the only ap pre 6 jungler left with gragas and elise out of the picture they have no choice but to pick her. If nidalee was as good as you think she is then they wouldve actually considered her a counterpick to skarner in pro play which they dont.
Flemman (EUW)
: nida fall in the "ryze type" pool of champion that, when you lend her a hand, she take the arm :p Riot not touching her after only one patch on new jungle is understandable, probably the reason ult reliant jungle (aka most tank) aren't touch this patch since maybe xp change will make them suffer less
Except she's been in this spot 2 years and not just recently. You play nidalee because she's fun not because she's good. Alot of people usually come with "good players will do good on her" thats the case on every single champ. The difference being that if you are good/are doing good with kha you can point and click champions to death on nidalee even if you are 3 lvls ahead if you dont hit a decent ranged spear you still lose the 1 v 1. If her double buff lvl 3 and mobility werent so good she would be so fucking trash. The only buff she got was a plecebo buff in season 7 when they tried to make her an attractive pick for lcs and when the plecebo didnt work out they pretended like she didnt need more help and didnt exists. I get it nidalee can be frustrating to play against when she's good since she has a jack of all trades kit but when you kill a late game jungler in the early and when they hit lvl 6 you instadie shouldnt be possible. W/e meddler gonna ignore nidalee till she hits 45% winrate like freaking always.
Meddler (NA)
: One update since this was written - we're pulling the Elise buff from 8.11 and instead buffing Runic Echoes more (+20 AP, instead of +10). Thinking there is that there are far more AP junglers in need of help than not, so better to bring up the baseline, and therefore Elise too, through item strength than to just buff her widening the gap more between performing and non performing AP junglers.
? The problem isnt just clearing its her build path too. Higher base dmg's alow her to go tanky since she's a diver and not an assassin these high ap value's + ap scaling buff you did in season 7 are just forcing her to go ap elise, im fine with that provided she gets some better scaling hp value.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 23
Ooh Nidalee got ignored once again, but lets just pretend she's a good champion for another 2 years.
: Honestly if Runic Echos gave Magic Pen instead of Mana and then buff the mana pools of AP junglers I think that would help a lot
Its really nice but the problem is magic pen is far to snowbally, its better to increase the ap rather then add magic pen. Dont forgot, if you have magic pen in an item it has to be in the build to which can be rushed and considering champions have roughly 20 mr early game u can snowball the game super hard.
Rioter Comments
: Or y'know, instead of tailoring a class-wide jungle item to a single specific champion they can just alter that one champion instead like they're doing right now: > Elise > Human base movement speed increased from 325 to 330 > Spider base movement speed increased from 350 to 355 > Volatile Spiderling (W) damage increased from 55/95/135/175/215 to 60/105/150/195/240
Yes thats if that single champ was the only one who enjoys the ms which isnt true. Also even with those silly ole buffs she still lost machete attack speed + base ad nerf. everytime they give her a single buff she gets hit with 5 more nerfs.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 4
Anything on tweeking Nidalee's kit?
: PBE Chat with the Playtest Team - 8.10
You guys talked about how you wanted to bring back the old smites, but it was to difficult for it to be worth it. How about doing that in the form of smites? White smite = sends out a ghosts on that side of the map. Blue smite = gives a portion of ur mana back, purple smite poisons the attacking camps. That would basically be like skirmishes sabre - runic echoes + purple poison enchantment w/e. Also I think taking if taking taking kruggz and 2 other buffs means lvl 3 then u should also be able to start it lvl 1, so here an idea why not bring back red and blue buff minion so u can put the gold and xp medium sized and small sized kruggs has in them? Also I think we could use a smite or 2 even? Like a yellow smite - archlight smite - when used on an enemy champ grants true sight. Pink smite - when used on a camp causes them to be venerable to aoe/single target depending on which champions have bad clears and could benefit from it the most.
: PBE Chat with the Playtest Team - 8.10
Nidalee has had the problem of her being to good in only 1% of the community but the other 99% either do bad or consider her a troll pick. I think she needs some tweeking, Nidalee's gank patterns without the element of surprise sucks ass since 90% of her kit depends on her passive. Her w is heaviliy underappreciated because lets face it, it sux. It used to give armor/mr shred then it did % of hp dmg after that it was only good because it applied her passive which made her root targets and give her super healthy clears. right now it does less dmg then an AA and has no vision unless you step on it. It has some strengths sure but both teemo r and cait w do this and when u step on teemo r and cait w you get nuked + slowed/rooted. also something weird about her passive is that it applies on her q as it gives increased dmg on her w but not on her cougar e. Personally the only thing from keeping nidalee from being trash tier is her ability to push leads and her being the only viable AP pre 6 jungler since Elise is trash, its almost as broken as nunus objective control and soon she's getting some indirect nerfs yet AGAIN. What are your thoughts on her? oops I legit copy pasted this didn't read what you typed out. I think a problem with the jungle changes is the kruggs - buff - buff - lvl 3 changes. you can blue buff - red - kruggs but not kruggs - red - blue. Also I personally think we should have a smite added
BleKz (EUW)
: No xp decrease with the reduced respawn timers? That will 100% sure break champs like Graves, Nidalee... Its basically season 6 all over again but with increased xp because of early season 7 changes. Also don't see how this lowers jungle pressure on lanes since you'll still be getting same xp as live, just the enemy jungler will be what? maybe 1 camp more ahead? Idk about this changes honestly
exept thats not what made nidalee or graves strong
: There reward is amplified as compared to Live. They're also the only remaining quick path to level 3 (if you clear a full Krugs in conjunction with two other camps you'll get your level 3). I expect that'll increase priority on them somewhat.
lol dont you get it? increasing the reward they give isnt gonna help since you will always have to blue -> red-> kruggz since you cant do kruggz lvl 1. thats the big problem here thats why players want the old kruggz so they can also kruggz -> red -> blue
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 2
Thought on Nidalee? Nidalee has had the problem of her being to good in only 1% of the community but the other 99% either do bad or consider her a troll pick. I think she needs some tweeking, Nidalee's gank patterns without the element of surprise sucks ass since 90% of her kit depends on her passive. Her w is heaviliy underappreciated because lets face it, it sux. It used to give armor/mr shred then it did % of hp dmg after that it was only good because it applied her passive which made her root targets and give her super healthy clears. right now it does less dmg then an AA and has no vision unless you step on it. It has some strengths sure but both teemo r and cait w do this and when u step on teemo r and cait w you get nuked + slowed/rooted. also something weird about her passive is that it applies on her q as it gives increased dmg on her w but not on her cougar e. Personally the only thing from keeping nidalee from being trash tier is her ability to push leads and her being the only viable AP pre 6 jungler since Elise is trash, its almost as broken as nunus objective control and soon she's getting some indirect nerfs yet AGAIN. What are your thoughts on her?
: I keep hearing Karthus is a beast. But I'll wait until players on Live truly prove it before I believe it. I think even the more assassin-like champions you mentioned will probably favor this item. Nidalee has been a big winner because she really likes the mana pool and CDR, despite sharing a lot of the qualities of the above champions. Jumping to your RNG question: Junglers have the most freedom of movement and cover a lot of territory, so odds are they're going to have access to map systems. More importantly, their gameplay is most prone to going stale. They have a lot of PvE elements and they get solved over the course of a season. Laners get vastly different experiences game to game and even wave to wave. Is their opponent aggressing? Do they have wave control? Did that cannon minion just change its targets and mess up your last-hitting? Did you reach your threshold to clear caster minions out in time? Even more importantly, and not random but certainly out of your hands, is the match-ups change in lane most games. I think we see a lot of frustration when players end up going against the same champions in lane time after time (Caitlyn is what I'm thinking now, but there's probably a better example here). So I do think that random elements can help make for a much better overall experience in the jungle, whereas they're not as needed in the lane. For the jungle, I imagine RNG could make for a lot more interesting skill test where you couldn't count on doing one path game to game and instead had to adapt on the fly to changing circumstances. As for whether it fits in competitive games: I think a lot of competitive games already have these elements and I don't think they're worse off for it. There're ways to make them more palatable and healthy for competitive. For instance, sufficient notice such that you have to respond to a call of action and can assess the risk and value.
Nidalee is one of the biggest winners? you're actually fooling yourself if you think that. Or you and your playtest team have abso 0 idea how nidalee works. Nidalee is a formswapper therefore mana isnt her biggest issue she can do well enough with talisman base mana regen, and after she gets runic her mana issues completly dissapear. which makes the 300 mana beyond pointless. Nidalee likes the cdr? ehh wrong again, she can build IBG for 20%, lichbane 10%, zhonya 10%, lucidity 10%, athenas 10% have you never asked and wonder if nidalee likes cdr so much why doesnt she take the 10% cdr rune or why isnt lucidity such a populair buy on her? both of those stats are worthless to her but thats not all you didnt just give her crap stats, you also removed some actuall good ones. the movespeed was good not just because shes an assassin and she likes to move around the map. It had amazing synergy with passive and the most important thing celerity. celerity gave you so much ap increase based on bonus movespeed to the point that it was roughly 800 gold worth. celerity in combination with revenous hunter, waterwalking, lich and runic was so good and you took that away from her which also makes her 'hunting' theme that much harder to pull off. you removed base regen which cripples her mid game. athenas give ap increase based on mana regen athenes gave her 90 ap in the jungle. now since you guys removed mana regen it gives 60 ap, which means you took 60 ap in total awayy from her in the mid game. and shes one of the big winners? if you call losing out on 1250 gold a big winner then I guess Sona must have won the lottery. But hey, you can keep the changes we nidalee mains always get indirect nerfes. Were used to it at this point. Its not like 80% of the community considers her a troll pock already right? Anyways gl and have a nice day.
: Marksman changes coming to PBE in the next couple days
Few questions dont you think these changes all compliment kha zit a tad to much? Hes already on the stronger side. With lane sustain going down will you be tweeking carry supports like zyra and brand? Now that were talking about runes, arent taste of blood and revennous hydra abit to similar? Are guys gonna take a look at different runes that have a similar small pool of users issue? What do you guys think about the increasing amounts of true dmg available? Only a hand full of champions used to have and now the majority of the champions gets to have it. Love the changes btw Tyvm
: Upcoming Jungle Changes for 8.10
Im w/e with the changes but can u change kruggz so you Can actually do it lvl 1 like with raids? Also would be Nice having the season 6 blue and red buff baby's back
: You get the standard minute advanced notice with our usual buff camp timers. We're looking into making those show up earlier but right now they're consistent with the other camps and have proven to be ample notice to modify plans.
Any thought about decreasing respawn timers? Also have you tried making it possible to get lvl 3 with frogg + double buffs?
Rioter Comments
Drugoth (NA)
: Lol especially not the enemy toplaner who will proceed to spew salt from all his orifices if you show up to gank him as a support during the laning phase lol!
Can confirm. Camper my Irelia top cd Camille and gave her 3 kills after that she smacked the Camille around till Camille decided it was better to run it down bot lane.
Samael11 (NA)
: Something seems seriously wrong with players this season...
Tip if you play support roam top alot No one expects it.
: Join the club! Us Karma fans have been treated like this for even longer than Nid. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Exact reason Why I stoppen playing karma. She became competitively dominant then she gets nerfed to crack town and forgotten
Colte (NA)
: i wish she was more tanky at the cost of some damage.. i'm forced to queue dodge when someone locks in nidalee, because it never ends well when she is always cced or bursted down instantly, her kit doesn't work unless their enemies are unexperienced however it's always your ally team with the worst people.. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
That woud be possible if overgrowth waant a rune only Sion and mundo took. Unlucky that riot wont change the rune to how it was when it first got introduced.
: it's not that they "ignore" kruggs, they skip over it on their initial path. after tiamat or bami's cinder, kruggs get included in their clear. kayn sometimes even ends his path on the enemy kruggs, then starts his second path on his own
I feel like kruggz is more of an "extra" camp. things people take because they have nothing else to do on the map.
: People Ignore kruggs? Why?
because it consumes time that players aren't willing to give. With smite it takes roughly 15 sec in the early game, so imagine taking that without smite.
: i don't think 90% of the playerbase is below gold most of the time people have at least a decent grasp of pathing by the time they get to gold
Have you watched streams? Do you realise how many high elo players even skip kruggz? Its because it takes so fucking long to clear with all the pointless animation not to mention its bugged as hell!
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: April 25
U know meddler while ur at it go to nidalee and press on "remove" cause that's legit the only thing thats gonna happen with the jungle update.
Rioter Comments
: We are trying to see about getting the auto resets back for now. The initial tweet was specifically about top nid we are hoping whatever he has planned is something that will help her out as a top laner. Also making her heal increase her ap doesn't help Ad nidalee at all she doesn't need a change like that.
> [{quoted}](name=WindLord7070,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lujllhvP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-31T01:58:27.282+0000) > > We are trying to see about getting the auto resets back for now. The initial tweet was specifically about top nid we are hoping whatever he has planned is something that will help her out as a top laner. Also making her heal increase her ap doesn't help Ad nidalee at all she doesn't need a change like that. Auto attack resets will never comeback trust me on that one.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: @RiotRepertoir, I don't think these are the buffs Elise needs, please think this over carefully -OTP
Having an effecient multicamp clear is a must. Cause if you dont and you somehow died lvl 3 getting back into the game is super difficult. I messaged repetoir telling him those buffs are pointless I think he actually thinks its good. It will change nothing, it buffs part of her kit that dont need any buffs. She isnt spamming e and her q has insane mana costs so spamming that is pretty stupid to. Until you get runic echoes elise's mana costs and multicamp clear speed sucks azz.
: Also in for 8.7.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUGEyMJK,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2018-03-27T17:53:17.740+0000) > > Also in for 8.7. Personal opinion those buffs are beyond pointless. She doesnt have dmg issues she has mana and clear issues. Her multicamp clear sucks ASS combined with the fact that her mana costs are cripplingly high. Clear raids with elise lvl 3 with no blue/red buff and see how long it takes. the only form of multiclear she has is her human form W and that doesnt do any dmg at all in the early stages. Suggested buffs is giving elise and her spiderlings temp increased attack speed when they kill a unit + lower mana cost/higher manabar. After elise's spiderform W attack speed buffs ends theres legit nothing for her to do so you have to switch between human form and spiderform 5 times and kite when You're doing raides. Her high mana costs basically make her a sucker for blue buff and it getting invaded means your early game is gone. Edit* the e buff is nice but pointless to its not nidalee in which you use q and then use it again a few seconds later. Youre forcing the enemy to decided between flashing or getting hit. E cooldown isnt relevent since you max it out last and assuming 25+ min elise's job to get her team ahead is over. Elise also doesnt buy any cdr or barely which means it stays 10+ cooldown late game.
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 8.6
A few question What do you think about domination tree and it being meant for burst mages/assassins yet burst mages still go for sorcery? What is the direction you guys wanna go with the jungle and junglers? The jungle seems to change 3 times a year. Dont you guys think Cassiopeia became a bit to strong after the ap item changes? Thoughts on grevious wounds? Dont you guys think 40% reduced healing is abit to much? Are there gonna be different/weaker versions of grevious wounds? Anything about cooldown reduction being to much?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 9
A 200k syndra mains here. Played her abit before the MYMU and alot after. Personally I think the spheres staying longer are a cool design it opens up for some neet plays and combos however it turn from being "combo'd" to being one shot quickly as the game progresses. I would like the sphere duration increase to stay but in a different way like when she actually hits her spheres. If that isnt a possibility then yes I would rather have the old q back. I think different things are indeed more important however that isnt good enough of an excuse to leave syndra in the state she is. Old merello gave you mana back on takedown so now youll find yourself going OOM very very quickly to the point that buying tear is a must if you dont wanna go oom in the middle of a fight. My suggestions atleast for now so that she doesnt feel like a troll pick is lowering her mana cost on W and something legit every syndra mains has been saying 10 base dmg buff on q (Atleast for now).
: Don't have anything to say about Syndra. It's possible that strong level 3 champions may make a comeback on this patch, though I'm not confident that Sejuani/Zac/Volibear/Skarner were hit that hard.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Novalas,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=uHtUVgXK,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2018-03-08T02:38:39.216+0000) > > Don't have anything to say about Syndra. > > It's possible that strong level 3 champions may make a comeback on this patch, though I'm not confident that Sejuani/Zac/Volibear/Skarner were hit that hard. Wait you guys think she's in a good spot then? shes been been 45% wr since forever. Also you might wanna take a look at zyra's plants they instantly die.
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 8.5
Any news on syndra? Do you think early game junglers can make a comeback in lcs with these tank nerfs?
Rioter Comments
: Hi Meddler! Could you please tell us what are the plans regarding Syndra? In the Quick Gameplay Thoughts of January 5, you said ''We talked about Syndra as well as a possible buff candidate for 8.2, she's got a lot of bug fixes in 8.1 though, some of which are likely to add some power to her, so we'll see where she's at after those.'' We're now almost in March, planning patch 8.5. She still has nothing on the PBE and there was nothing mentionned about her since then (even though the bug fixes did not add power to her) apart from Riot Penguin, who said: ''Yeah, Syndra's in a pretty sad spot right now unfortunately. I know she's on the radar of some balance team dudes.'' Syndra has been weak since preseason. Patch 8.4 was another blow to her. Zoe is the only midlaner that is weaker than Syndra, and she's getting buffed. She is also not a good pick in the LCS, so it's not the case of her being strong in competetive and not in solo q. I'm hopping it's because they're using the opportunity of Syndra being weak to make changes to her ult or her passive Q and put power elsewhere (and that would be why it's taking a long time), but nothing was communicated. Could you please tell us if you know anything? (Side note, the 8.3 bugfix ''Fixed a bug where Syndra's W - Force of Will failed to make grabbed targets invulnerable to minion attacks'' seems to have partially worked. She doesn't drop the minion from it dying while holding it, but sometimes, when you throw a minion, you get no gold, as if the minion was killed by something else (prob another minion who auto-attacked while she was grabbing it)).
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Rouge,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=NEyEiK8M,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-03-07T17:00:45.723+0000) > > Hi Meddler! > > Could you please tell us what are the plans regarding Syndra? > > In the Quick Gameplay Thoughts of January 5, you said ''We talked about Syndra as well as a possible buff candidate for 8.2, she's got a lot of bug fixes in 8.1 though, some of which are likely to add some power to her, so we'll see where she's at after those.'' > > We're now almost in March, planning patch 8.5. She still has nothing on the PBE and there was nothing mentionned about her since then (even though the bug fixes did not add power to her) apart from Riot Penguin, who said: ''Yeah, Syndra's in a pretty sad spot right now unfortunately. I know she's on the radar of some balance team dudes.'' > > Syndra has been weak since preseason. Patch 8.4 was another blow to her. Zoe is the only midlaner that is weaker than Syndra, and she's getting buffed. She is also not a good pick in the LCS, so it's not the case of her being strong in competetive and not in solo q. > > I'm hopping it's because they're using the opportunity of Syndra being weak to make changes to her ult or her passive Q and put power elsewhere (and that would be why it's taking a long time), but nothing was communicated. Could you please tell us if you know anything? > > (Side note, the 8.3 bugfix ''Fixed a bug where Syndra's W - Force of Will failed to make grabbed targets invulnerable to minion attacks'' seems to have partially worked. She doesn't drop the minion from it dying while holding it, but sometimes, when you throw a minion, you get no gold, as if the minion was killed by something else (prob another minion who auto-attacked while she was grabbing it)). funny enough the bug fixes did put some power back into her she actually went up 15 spots ( mid #24 from #41) I believe and then the ap item pass came and.... she became guttered again. But yes she needs some srs help, the champions she counters have higher winrate inn the match up. Also ive been experiencing ALOT of w bugs lately.
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 3
This is beyond funny. Syndra has been underperforming since the start of the preseason she got bug fixes and instantly went up 15 spots what happens you guys do your ooh so great item update and her winrate become even worse then it was at the start of the season and yet all you guys think about is lcs this... lcs that.... well heres some lcs info for you. In the lcs they counterpick Cassiopeia with orianna even when Syndras left open every cassiomain knows that syndra is her worst match up and yet she isnt even looked at as a counterpick. Season 7 syndra was overtunned as hell but now shes in the same state as viktor.
: We're likely to need to nerf Skarner at some point in the future - but I certainly don't think we're talking about a gutting. We'd already been talking about keeping a fast followup changelist of his stun scaling from 1-1.5 on his E when we shipped his buffs on 8.1, or normalizing it to 1.25 seconds or something like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Maple Nectar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZRxpbEPo,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-02-25T19:02:08.276+0000) > > We're likely to need to nerf Skarner at some point in the future - but I certainly don't think we're talking about a gutting. We'd already been talking about keeping a fast followup changelist of his stun scaling from 1-1.5 on his E when we shipped his buffs on 8.1, or normalizing it to 1.25 seconds or something like that. Ah Skarner is in the gutter for a year then gets buffs and needs to be nerfed AGAIN cant you guys see that stupid passive is ruining him it gives him so many free stats nerf it !
Show more

I nid a leesch

Level 162 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion