ChuShoe (NA)
: Community: Buff turrets please they're made out of paper towels. Riot: What's that? Make turrets even weaker? Okay!
Community: Turrets could not be weaker than this! Riot: Hold my beer.
: Looks like it could especially be fun when paired with {{item:3512}}
> [{quoted}](name=GrandpaTheGreat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2uRUYdns,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-12T22:43:42.604+0000) > > Looks like it could especially be fun when paired with {{item:3512}} I'm not really good a math but... {{item:3512}} + {{champion:83}} + lvl 6+ this rune = ???
Rioter Comments
: give us the champion emote for an IP price once reached skill lvl 7 for that champion
YES PLS, I have a **_physical need_** of a {{champion:127}} emote, It is totally **BS **that popular champ always get the cool stuff (sry for the pun).
Rockman (NA)
: Death Sworn is a dumb skinline idea shush
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7Rru2TIv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-12T20:38:53.036+0000) > > Death Sworn is a dumb skinline idea shush I disagre because {{champion:112}} is badass (for {{champion:238}} &{{champion:55}} I agree)
Rioter Comments
A Nunu (NA)
: Homunculus1 unban evaluation on January 1st https://sungben.deviantart.com/art/Twitch-tv-request-No-9-Pogchamp-Syndra-704014797
: This week's circle jerk: The mage holocaust!
Lots of them are used by onetricks( {{champion:10}} with 0.65% pick rate), so ofc they have higher winrate, the problem is when a champ has both high playrate and high winrate.
Skelenth (EUW)
: Miss Fortunes Bizarre Adventure
Niceu, niceu! Verrrry nice _~~Shiza~~_ MF chan!
: Game Theory : Lissandra is blind because she wears a stealth bomber
But why can you see her in the minimap?{{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{champion:127}} {{item:3364}}
: ALLOW US TO CANCEL HERALD SUMMONING
{{champion:64}} {{champion:24}} {{item:3070}} Yes, pls.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: I thought about posting that one earlier today, but... ...you know, moderator inconsistencies. :|
...What... was that... explanations? {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: Another prime example of why younger kids shouldn't play league...
AssauIto (NA)
: Where can a {{item:1058}} go?
> [{quoted}](name=AssauIto,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FuEEEqBu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-27T06:19:24.482+0000) > > Where can a {{item:1058}} go? In dat Ashe.
: I think Ahri's W is the most useless spell in the game and it obviously needs a rework. Maybe they can give it some movement speed boost and remove Q's ms boost?
> [{quoted}](name=NineTailedKitty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7PKxb7su,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-25T17:09:39.840+0000) > > I think Ahri's W is the most useless spell in the game and it obviously needs a rework. Maybe they can give it some movement speed boost and remove Q's ms boost? *Look at the nick* Sure buddy...BUT I also think it is an underwhelming spell
Carnage (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Iceborn Seeker,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=MEdMMmf5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-25T16:54:23.836+0000) > > I laughed. yay
Sorry, but Yu Gi Oh! memes are too much for me, I just can't hold the laughs {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Carnage (NA)
: WHO FED TF !!!!!!!
Ahris (NA)
: Ahri's W feels clunky to use
WHAT? Another post? I thoght we clarified things in the other one. Are you even human?
: Getting an S on Lux: What can I do better?
Most of the time is the CS, so try to farm more, and don't "lose" time roaming. You can also try offmeta lanes (usually support), they are easier to get S there. It worked for me with {{champion:127}} and {{champion:143}} (jungle but don't tell anyone), hope I helped!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Iceborn Seeker,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2MlYGmLv,comment-id=0011000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-25T16:13:06.775+0000) > > Pls, this guy lives on the board making "buff Ahri" posts, don't waste your time. Because she needs buff. She is trash tier midlaner right now. What midlaner is worse than Ahri who is not going to get buffed or reworked?
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2MlYGmLv,comment-id=00110000000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-25T16:22:41.192+0000) > > Because she needs buff. She is trash tier midlaner right now. What midlaner is worse than Ahri who is not going to get buffed or reworked? Really? REALLY? One word {{champion:127}}. C'mon bruh don't get blinded by your love for the champ, Ahri is in a good state and doesn't require any buff.
Psyrix (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2MlYGmLv,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2017-09-25T15:40:16.065+0000) > > I still wouldn't of killed her even if I was faster. Even if I did, this shows that I was barely able to burst. Late game adc will build ONE mr item to shut down apc burst. Get qss and Ahri won't ever be able to kill you. > > It is not about getting good, but a story of a overnerfed champ that cannot do her job. .... you would've killed her if u'd just used ur ult properly instead of panicking...literally just one more dash sideways or in her direction rather than whilst running away would've killed her.... rather than complain cuz you didn't utilize it properly, learn to properly evaluate the decisions u make while in a fight.
> [{quoted}](name=Psyrix,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2MlYGmLv,comment-id=001100000001,timestamp=2017-09-25T16:11:18.513+0000) > > .... you would've killed her if u'd just used ur ult properly instead of panicking...literally just one more dash sideways or in her direction rather than whilst running away would've killed her.... rather than complain cuz you didn't utilize it properly, learn to properly evaluate the decisions u make while in a fight. Pls, this guy lives on the board making "buff Ahri" posts, don't waste your time.
: Ability with the craziest flavor text
{{champion:127}} Frozen Tomb? Normally you could not free yourself from it (gameplay purpose), because true-ice or smth. Edit: Also {{champion:122}} Noxian Guillotine.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MFTheSupervillan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UcAZqtbR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T08:58:30.068+0000) > > That's probably why there is no interactions I mean, the ACTUAL reason would be that champion interactions weren't even a thing at all when they were made.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UcAZqtbR,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T09:30:20.553+0000) > > I mean, the ACTUAL reason would be that champion interactions weren't even a thing at all when they were made. That is not true, because Ashe has taunts/joke for {{champion:127}} {{champion:113}} but not for Tryndamere.
: What do you mean? Hard in terms of finding ideas? Because that's definitely not the case. There are so many great concepts for her. Dark Star, Birthday Party, Traditional, Golden Fury, Elderwood, Pool Party .... just to name a few of them.
Hey, are you under every Lissandra post? _" Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well."_
: Champions as Announcers ingame :)
This sounds nice and they could take advantage of the VA to do some voice update to some champions and skins (I'm looking at you {{champion:86}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:55}} to name a few of them) BUT this is not an easy work, some VA may be unavailable and $$$, I like the idea though. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
passıon (NA)
: Umm a few things. She has 3 cc's. Her E does NOT have any CC whatsoever. Like I said before, her Q cc is minimal, maxing out at 28%. Her W needs points in it to actually be a long cc. You don't really think that's cancer, do you? And really, if you think she makes sure "a laner doesn't have fun", then you're way off. Lissandra has to ult herself, lest she be killed before she can even make sure a laner frowns. And really, if you can't ward, then that's your fault you get ganked.
> [{quoted}](name=Màx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Bmuaua1U,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-17T20:06:54.729+0000) > > Umm a few things. > > She has 3 cc's. Her E does NOT have any CC whatsoever. Like I said before, her Q cc is minimal, maxing out at 28%. Her W needs points in it to actually be a long cc. You don't really think that's cancer, do you? > > And really, if you think she makes sure "a laner doesn't have fun", then you're way off. Lissandra has to ult herself, lest she be killed before she can even make sure a laner frowns. And really, if you can't ward, then that's your fault you get ganked. Don't forget that Q doesn't slow if it shatters, so I'll say 2,7 CC (wait wut), and this is funny because when people (damn normies) look at Her they think something like "infinite stun bruhhh". Her passive and numbers REALLY need some work. Make ~~Freljord~~ Lissandra great again! {{item:3070}} {{champion:127}}
: Maybe Traditional Lissandra... just like Sejuani when she was younger
Wasn't "traditional" reserved for old classic skin for reworked champions(Karma, Trundle, Sejuani, Lee Sin...)? So, I think a "young" skin (same as Ryze) or maybe a different name suit her more.
  Rioter Comments
: I think it's time for a human Lissandra skin. With a big dress. That would actually fit her lore.
Btw I agree with you, a skin where we finally see her full face would be cool especially now that they have realesed that Yi skin on pbe. Which theme though?
Epicweef (NA)
: Lissandra Magma Skin
Why making a magma skin if she already make cold look hot? Kappa
: Bloodstone was sort of taking the place as "red themed Liss skin" I would assume cuz the whole thing about her character is "The world will be reborn in ice", so it'd be kinda weird to have her be herself in a magma theme.
Yeah, but we have 3 not ice-related skins so I don't think this is a problem lol MAYBE it could work as a 1820 (new quotes) but she is not popular so RIP.
: I think it's time for a human Lissandra skin. With a big dress. That would actually fit her lore.
> [{quoted}](name=SwineTV,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=L7Fbheib,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-18T14:20:12.554+0000) > > I think it's time for a human Lissandra skin. With a big ~~dress~~ Ass. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Fixed 4 u
: What does your main say about you Part 5 (Finally)
So, after I saw this post I went to read the one with my main in it. Who are you and how do you know those things about me. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Gj btw very nice posts.
: Bias doesn't disprove an argument. It's something to be aware of and to consider context, but it doesn't disprove.
I agree with you but people need to not be blinded by their love for their main, as the other guy said, there is no reason to buff Ahri, she is in a nice spot, but the other one just wanted a buff because it was his champ, that is what I was saying.
: Frequently Asked Questions About the Upcoming Leveling and Rewards Changes
Hey, are “Mystery Mini” Icons Box available for all champions? They look cool and cute!{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: 25 games isn't _that_ long. 25 is also the higher end of the spectrum (15 is the low end listed) and it's probably way less with just WotD.
But we don't know if the 25 games are all wins (they give more exp), so it may takes a long time to level up. I like these changes and the new rewards, they look promising. {{summoner:13}}
ƒrostγ (EUNE)
: Any plans to update Lissandra next year?
This pls, she basically has no passive, justified only by her SUPER-high mana costs (85 Q at level 1 wtf). {{item:3681}} {{champion:127}} {{item:3681}}
: So an Aatrox main can't ask for buffs because they play Aatrox?
Yeeees... but is biased as hell.
: I got tricked by this chinese teaser...
If I remember right, his last skin was TPA Shen, which was released in 2013. Isn't Shen pretty popular in high elo? What is this hate for him? {{sticker:cass-cry}}
: I have been waiting for a new Yorick skin since 2011 and Master Yi gets another skin after 5 months?
The sad thing is: next Ahri skin is (with high chance) already under development.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Iceborn Seeker,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uYldgXzK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-12T19:46:48.539+0000) > > Oh my God, I can't believe they did such a thing, Janna is ruining the meta, but Rito doesn't care and just wants to make money. > Not even mad, just disappointed. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} > Edit: inb4 Salty Janna players come and say "Rito is a company they do this 4 money" or "Then don't buy it" To be fair, this skin was probably in the works before the Ardent Censer + Janna meta started.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uYldgXzK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-09-12T20:11:57.799+0000) > > To be fair, this skin was probably in the works before the Ardent Censer + Janna meta started. Yeah, but the problem is that they KNOW Janna is too strong atm, but since there was a skin for her in development they didn't touch her.{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Money > game balance
: You say to someone who's mained AD Rek'Sai even after Riot gutted her ability to build AD, and played her top and jungle. Please, if you're going to go for an ad hominem fallacy, at least do it well. Not to mention, Ahri is so bad that she has a positive win rate still.
Pls don't waste your time with this guy.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Atuko (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uYldgXzK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-09-12T20:11:57.799+0000) > > To be fair, this skin was probably in the works before the Ardent Censer + Janna meta started. The community thinks that Riot shits out entire skins in about 2 days flat and don't realize that there is an entire production that goes on for months and months about skins There are probably 15+ skins in the works right now that we have no idea about
> [{quoted}](name=Atuko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uYldgXzK,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-09-12T20:18:54.134+0000) > > The community thinks that Riot shits out entire skins in about 2 days flat and don't realize that there is an entire production that goes on for months and months about skins > > There are probably 15+ skins in the works right now that we have no idea about Dunno man, looks like a filler skin to me... Also Rito is a big company and they have plenty of developing teams, don't you think they can make minor skinline faster than major skinlines (SG, Project, Pool party)?
: janna avoids direct nerfs long enough to get a skin
Oh my God, I can't believe they did such a thing, Janna is ruining the meta, but Rito doesn't care and just wants to make money. Not even mad, just disappointed. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Edit: inb4 Salty Janna players come and say "Rito is a company they do this 4 money" or "Then don't buy it"
: Lissandra Support?
I like your build, but here is mine: I rush {{item:2301}} for the 10%, {{item:3158}} and then {{item:3165}} so you have 40% cdr and can engage/ defend from towerdive very often(and we all know Lissandra problems with mana). If the team needs AP I usually end with {{item:3030}} (it gives almost the same stats as roa but doesn't require stacks plus useful active),{{item:3151}} and {{item:3089}} if the game is long enough. But as I said, I like your build and I'm looking forward to try it! (in ranked ofc) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: Ashe sounds like Sylvanas. Who she's already based on. Meta.
Rioter Comments
Porocles (NA)
: It can take a moment for your account to sync up to the boards. Is everything okay now?
I have the same problem, I'm level 10 but it shows I'm level 3 and can't post anything or reply. {{item:3070}}

Iceborn Seeker

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion