Jonxx (EUNE)
: Daily Reminder that we want Hide and Seek back. @Riot
Daily reminder that it will be back right after Dominion, Solo Queue and in client replays :)
: There's even more stuff in the expanded text; I just put the stuff relevant to the Ghostcrawler comment ^^" There's a funny post on his Reddit feed too: "We have 17 offices in lots of countries, 2,300 employees, the largest game in the world and several other games in development, not to mention running 13 professional esports Leagues, multiple challenger circuits, working with colleges & clubs, doing broader media deals, working on lore, etc. So yah, you're right - I'm not always 100% in the loop about what we are communicating in one language on any given day. I was aware of the issue at a high level, but not the details - and once I became aware of the details, we've changed our approach ;)" I've been digging through it and there's a lot of stuff there https://www.reddit.com/user/Tryndamere and IDK, I really want soloqueue but I like new champ select. If he says they can fix it I guess we give him the benefit of the doubt for a little while? I would like to see the picture in his head for ranked League. They decided to break radio silence now at least.
The new champ select is not dynamic queue, it is called queue intent. Dynamic queue is the option to queue up with 1-5 people.
: > [{quoted}](name=Indominus 1337,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwkzObPg,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-03T08:01:34.058+0000) > > Killing the game and ignoring their community. I remember reading something about the rise and fall of empires and how every empire had similar errors and downfalls, it is in human nature, I think something similar exists for games and gaming companies that grow popular. > > RIP Season 3. > > Overwatch came at the right time. I have to say World of Warcraft is not the same. WoW was ruined from listening to its player base. So when people cried on the boards like you are now, and then they gave in to the crying. End story you can already see for yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Zerolocke,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwkzObPg,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2016-06-04T16:44:55.322+0000) > > I have to say World of Warcraft is not the same. WoW was ruined from listening to its player base. So when people cried on the boards like you are now, and then they gave in to the crying. End story you can already see for yourself. What are you talking about? Nobody asked for flying mounts, nobody asked for paladins/shamans being opened up for other factions, nobody asked for dungeon finder, nobody asked for lfr, nobody asked for wellfare epics, nobody asked for "bring the player, not the class" leading to all classes being basically the same now, nobody asked for cross realm activity so nobody knows or cares about eachother anymore, dead community. Blizzard initiated all those changes. The only time they listened to their community was when they tried to disable flying mounts, but the community cried and they enabled them again. They tried to disable it in the new expansion, because they understood what a huge mistake implementing them in the first place was. However, at this point, the damage is done, there is no fixing WoW, unless they restart it with vanilla servers.
UnwardiI (NA)
: Why I hate dynamic boosted players
Just quit like most of us, speak with your time + money, they said dynamic queue is here to stay for season 6, season 6 is absolute garbage, if enough people leave, they will bring back solo queue in pre-season for season 7.
Rioter Comments
Seenan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=I7A6X2v2,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwkzObPg,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2016-06-03T19:53:09.973+0000) > > **And you want us to follow you and buy overwatch? Sry but you can return fck yourself.** No one cares about Overwatch, lol. He's just saying now he has something to play other than League, which I guess he enjoys.
> [{quoted}](name=Seenan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwkzObPg,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2016-06-03T20:03:18.464+0000) > > No one cares about Overwatch, lol. He's just saying now he has something to play other than League, which I guess he enjoys. Exactly, if it wasn't for Overwatch, I wouldn't get my enjoyment from online hero based competitive gaming that I enjoy. I really love Overwatch. Some people might Switch to other games, but it would be harder to leave League if there wasn't an alternative you could enjoy.
Seenan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Inept Maverick,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwkzObPg,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2016-06-03T16:22:21.144+0000) > > WoW hasn't really died, just lost a huge amount of players. To say it's dead is a little bit of an overstatement. Runescape however, sure. I hardly even know of the game except when I here about it from stuff like this. I recall an upwards of 500-1k people PER WORLD before EOC, before maybe even RS3. Now, last I checked, there's like ~300 per world and half of them just e-date and shit-talk at max stats, when the reality is, 90% of them are garbage at pvp and have 900 registered kills of the strongest boss.
> [{quoted}](name=Seenan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwkzObPg,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2016-06-03T20:01:08.243+0000) > > I recall an upwards of 500-1k people PER WORLD before EOC, before maybe even RS3. Now, last I checked, there's like ~300 per world and half of them just e-date and shit-talk at max stats, when the reality is, 90% of them are garbage at pvp and have 900 registered kills of the strongest boss. Is that what the game has become? How sad. The game at its peak was focused around the wildernis, people farming materials, people crafting items, all went in to the economy because of the popularity of the wildernis. The Wildernis was magical, a dangerous area with a lot of player freedom and the ability to get other peoples items, it used to be packed, on multiple worlds, all the time. The Wildernis never recovered after they removed the wildernis + freetrade, the community died, eventhough later they brought back the wildernis after a couple of years, the community and spirit and atmosphere never recovered, such a shame. Being focused around the Wildernis doesn't mean it was a PvP game, a lot of people didn't PK, but the wildernis was the engine of the community, economy and popularity. The questing was fun and great way of character progression and leveling skills for non-PKers was a good grind and relaxing. Rip.
: Riot just fed Overwatch. GG
> [{quoted}](name=CodyBear ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwkzObPg,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2016-06-03T20:38:56.774+0000) > > Riot just fed Overwatch. GG lol, ff20.
: OP, You know Overwatch and World of Warcraft are run by the same company right?
> [{quoted}](name=YCitizenSnipsY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwkzObPg,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2016-06-03T22:28:23.640+0000) > > OP, You know Overwatch and World of Warcraft are run by the same company right? Yes, I do. The team that made World of Warcraft great, including Jeff Kaplan, works on the lead design for Overwatch. Overwatch is doing everything good so far, lets hope they keep it that way.
: and then you realise OW doesn't have solo queue either... ...and it's an fps so you can't even compare league and OW, might aswell quit league to play fkin call of duty
Overwatch doesn't need solo que because of the nature of the game and in game voice communication. Overwatch was build for the queue system they have, League of Legends wasn't. Solo queue was what made League of Legends ranked great.
: For God's sake, would you stop it? I had enough, Riot admits it made a mistake, and how do you entitled bastards react? Even more furious than before, constantly whining like a baby, grow up and adapt or just leave, but leave us alone with your consistent unnecessary crying. Its getting really tiresome.
Riot has lied for years and made many mistakes in a row for years, this was just a gigantic one and is the point of no return for them. We don't care if they admit it, doesn't matter, everyone knew it, doesn't matter if they admit it or not. You don't like hearing this, then leave, don't tell us to not voice our opinions!
: > [{quoted}](name=Indominus 1337,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwkzObPg,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-03T08:40:28.761+0000) > > Nope, I have superior alternatives, not going to adapt to garbage, season 3 was great, season 6 is trash. By all means, go play Overwatch. No one cares if you leave
That is what everyone said in every other game when they were in this situation, those games all died, league is bleeding players right now across all elos :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Indominus 1337,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IwkzObPg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-03T08:08:56.785+0000) > > No need to adapt when I can play superior alternatives, I'v been around for a long time and they symptoms are exactly the same. Maybe you should really consider adapting to the changes, he could very well be right.
Nope, I have superior alternatives, not going to adapt to garbage, season 3 was great, season 6 is trash.
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: Hey, WOW is still the most popular MMO and we all know that the game is not that good... The game is from 2004 - how exactly WOW is dead when people still play such old game?
2m sub vs 12m sub, it killed the community and quality of the game, people who still play it are idiots who get milked for their money buying garbage from the cash shop and paying a sub fee with 0 content lol.
: I think the game is getting better with new content maybe you should adapt to the changes
No need to adapt when I can play superior alternatives, I'v been around for a long time and they symptoms are exactly the same.
Rioter Comments
Voluug13 (NA)
: They consider Ekko and Yasuo well designed. Their opinion is shit when it comes to assassins, tbfh.
Your opinion is shit, because you don't even know that Yasuo is a Skirmisher, not Assassin.
: Counterplay to Zed?
Rioter Comments
: Yes, Kha'Zix did get nerfed because of his waveclear and poke when he built Manamune and played around his evolved W.
: ..."We're adding a new mystery champ item to the store for RP or IP" "to the store for RP or IP" "RP or IP" "IP" You are blind.
Why didn't they add it this patch? Because they want people to spend money, you are blind.
Rioter Comments
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Indominus 1337,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k9nqJfMO,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-18T11:23:50.354+0000) > > hehe xd > > ??? > > Refute what I said, you can't. Refute what? Sorry, i dont use reddit view. That assassins with waveclear arent healthy? Nah, riot proved that when they nerfed kha'zix into the ground. Talon also has mana problems and requires a lot AD to get rolling. his rake is more harass than farm until he gets a few items. Leblanc is a hyper mobile mage. Diana isnt even an assassin... Ekko is a mobile skirmisher. Jeez now i remember why EUW is where youtubers go to make videos...
Kha'Zix didn't get nerfed because of his waveclear lmao, Leblanc is an Assassin, not mage. Talon clears waves very well with his rake. Nothing you say is relevant, nothing you've said has refuted my points, hehe xd.
agars28 (NA)
: RIP AZIR
should be 3 sec tbh
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Indominus 1337,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k9nqJfMO,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-18T11:09:58.115+0000) > > Zed isn't squishy? hehe xd. Yes he is. hehe xd. > > If Zed doesn't go in melee, he won't do anything relevant, so you shouldn't complain hehe xd. > > Thank god I am not low elo. Oh. Yes, yes i see why youre so biased. Youre an assassin main. specifically, your mains are zed/yasuo.
hehe xd ??? Refute what I said, you can't.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Indominus 1337,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k9nqJfMO,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-18T11:19:04.357+0000) > > Any Zed that builds that item is bad, period. Glass cannon or uninstall, that is the name of the game. You say that like 50AD and +10 armor pen isnt good.
Compared to other options, it isn't.
spombjop (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Indominus 1337,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k9nqJfMO,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-18T11:09:58.115+0000) > > Zed isn't squishy? hehe xd. Yes he is. hehe xd. > > If Zed doesn't go in melee, he won't do anything relevant, so you shouldn't complain hehe xd. > > Thank god I am not low elo. {{item:3155}} zed isn't squishy
Any Zed that builds that item is bad, period. Glass cannon or uninstall, that is the name of the game.
spombjop (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Indominus 1337,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k9nqJfMO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-18T10:34:58.374+0000) > > Nothing you said is true. Assassins have always had good wave clear, {{champion:91}} . > > Zed has a lot of weaknesses: > > -Avoidable damage > -Delayed damage > -Squishy > -1 target killing focused kit > -Melee based zed isn't squishy, he is melee based but has ranged poke and safe wave clear, he doesnt have to go in melee if he doesn't want to.
> [{quoted}](name=spombjop,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k9nqJfMO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-18T11:00:43.699+0000) > > zed isn't squishy, he is melee based but has ranged poke and safe wave clear, he doesnt have to go in melee if he doesn't want to. Zed isn't squishy? hehe xd. Yes he is. hehe xd. If Zed doesn't go in melee, he won't do anything relevant, so you shouldn't complain hehe xd. Thank god I am not low elo.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Indominus 1337,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k9nqJfMO,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-18T10:24:42.213+0000) > > hehe xD > > Thank god I am not low elo! Assassins were categorized by a lack of of early game and an inability to farm effectively. Zed is an AD caster type assassin; that is to say, he is an AD mage. The reason he needs nerfs is because he has NONE of the weaknesses of an assassin, NONE of the weaknesses of an AD caster, and all of the benefits of both. leblanc also needs changes for this reason but obviously from the AP spectrum. _He has no counterplay besides hard CC and burst inserted directly into the rectum._
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k9nqJfMO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-18T10:27:43.205+0000) > > Assassins were categorized by a lack of of early game and an inability to farm effectively. > Zed is an AD caster type assassin; that is to say, he is an AD mage. > > The reason he needs nerfs is because he has NONE of the weaknesses of an assassin, NONE of the weaknesses of an AD caster, and all of the benefits of both. leblanc also needs changes for this reason but obviously from the AP spectrum. > _He has no counterplay besides hard CC and burst inserted directly into the rectum._ Nothing you said is true. Assassins have always had good wave clear, {{champion:91}} . Zed has a lot of weaknesses: -Avoidable damage -Delayed damage -Squishy -1 target killing focused kit -Melee based
Rioter Comments
Ratbert (NA)
: "Supports that take skill" Hitting a wide skill shot (besides a good leo ult) is not skill. Leo will still die if she goes in and her team is trash. Blitz will be useless if his team is trash. 10/10 bait, made me reply.
You don't know what you are talking about, those 3 supports are the highest skill cap supports and most game changing. Hit 7 thresh hooks in a row, see what happens, hit 7 blitz hooks in a row, see if you can carry or not. Don't tell master player like me what takes skill and what doesn't.
: And all that you play are mid lane AD assassins, Talon, Zed and Yasuo. Meanwhile I'm a support main. You call Tahm OP because he counters the champions you like to play, you have a higher winrate because you can smash your lane and snowball while I can be a godlike support and it can mean nothing if my teammates don't follow up on what I do because I'm not the carry. Tahm's average winrate is 46% as well, which includes master tier players as well. Further, if you ARE a master ranked player then how bout logging in with that account and saying so that way?
1. Yasuo is not an Assassin, he is a Skirmisher. 2. I never said Tahm Kench is OP, I said his shield is godmode compared to all other shields in the game except maybe a CDR capped Karma spamming her shield. 3. Support can hardcarry games and snowball, you just need to play support champions that take skill such as: {{champion:412}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:89}} . Any high skill cap intense mechanix champion can carry from any role, stop making excuses.
: You're actually three divisions lower than me and have played a lot less, so I'm not sure where the snobbery over your rank is coming from.
Your lack of understanding of statistics reflects your lack of understanding of the game. http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=SpecterVonBaren 311 games played, 150 wins, 161 loses, 49% win rate, platinum 2. (44% winrate on Tahm Kench, ayy lmao, no wonder you think his shield isn't godmode, you don't know how to play Tahm Kench). http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=indominus1337 31 games played, 26 wins, 5 losses, 84% win rate, platinum 5. Hmm, these stats seem weird, could this account possibly be a master smurf? Hmm, I wish I had a higher IQ so I could deduce a proper conclusion, Hmmm, unlucky :-(
: Someone like Nautilus or Shen are free to use their shields at the start of a fight and be able to use them again 2 or 3 more times during it. Tahm players have to estimate whether they can afford to not use his shield and if they think they can't then they need to time it for maximum effectiveness while also not using it so late they die before it activates. Then they have to either finish the fight before it runs out or run away so they don't die as soon as it wears off and then they have no health to make a big shield. He gets a huge shield value because he can only ever use it ONCE during a fight.
Nothing you said matters or changes what I said, Tahm Kench shield is godmode, Yasuo shield is a joke. Stop trying to tell me that the shield is not godmode, you won't change the mind of master tier player like me, I know the game a lot better than you.
: then stop playing assassins, (dont think i didnt see you with 85+ % win rates on yasuo talon and zed) and take your freelo on those champions.(malz ekko kindred) oh wait, they aren't freelo. they actually are just counterpicks going unchecked and they're running rampant. zed is like a blanket over mid lane, nothing is more dominating and oppressive. you want to win lane? zeds your man. the people who are ekko malz and kindred mains, they arent climbing above where they belong because of a champions strength, and then dodging all games they cant get in as their main due to it being banned. they're picking the champion simply because of its sheer reliability. ekko is for sure strong, but not uncountered. im sorry you didnt pick up much magic damage or poke. maybe if you had a jayce top, or an ahri mid who roams top and puts him into the dirt. but nope, you picked a full ad team and suddenly ekko is grossly overpowered because no one can kill him because bork, cleaver, and last whisper just aren't in your build path. i have no problems against tank ekko, mainly because i play mage and if I see multiple tanks, im building void liandries and rylias, even on {{champion:3}} do you know why? because im the one trying to put him into the dirt, not the other way around.
Me playing Assassins has nothing to do with it, I am being objective. Malzahar, Ekko and Kindred are overpowered, this is a statistical fact, their winrate is too high both in regular and in pro-play. Any master tier player can get the same winrate I have if he plays his main champions. I've seen {{champion:15}} to diamond with 99% winrate.
: One day.... one day people will realize that Tahm's "second health bar" lasts for only a few seconds if he is forced to use it as a shield and he gives up the ability to regen any of his grey health if he activates it. One day.
I am master tier, you don't need to explain abilities to me, Tahm Kench shield is godmode compared to all other shields, maybe Karma shield spam can match it with enough cdr.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheProAndrew,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y8K5IRr6,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-05-16T11:11:41.880+0000) > > giving a champ a second health bar as a shield... oh wait {{champion:157}} fixed it for you
Yasuo shield is a joke, Tahm Kench shield is godmode. Fail more.
: the more the champion is played, the closer to 50 it gets. zed is super popular, it makes perfect sense that he hovers around 50 constantly, **despite being grossly overpowered**
Zed isn't grossly overpowered, Malzahar, Ekko and Kindred are.
FastAsHeck (EUNE)
: >lacks any evidence to support it [This enough evidence for you?](http://champion.gg/champion/Zed) 55% winrate with 125+ games played, and the same number for games lasting less that 25 minutes.
How does that prove most Zed players suck? It doesn't. There are champions with 60%+ winrate at 125+ games. You can't pick and choose and say X champion has a low winrate because most players suck with that champ, but not say it for another champ.
: Can we stop acting like assassins arent unfun to play against.
I love playing against Assassins, so easy to outplay them.
: So zed
Zed is fine.
: lol youre just gonna get downvoted by all the players getting freelo by playing zed
50% winrate freelo kappa
: Because a lot of people are trash at him. He has a super high pick rate, just like Lucian. Lucian has a 53% pick rate but only a measly 50.9% win rate plat+, yet he is still deserving of a nerf for next patch.
That is nonsense, you can't claim some people are bad at X champion as an excuse, it is subjective and lacks any evidence to support it. Lucian is getting nerfs because of his dominant laning phase over all other Marksmen without windows for counterplay. Zed doesn't dominate mid and has windows for counterplay.
DropFill (NA)
: Zed hasn't been nerfed YET despite QSS changes?
His winrate is still 49% so why would he get nerfed? His banrate is high because people are overreacting.
: A: You kinda missed the fact that this was a joke. B: 3 hours of total testing doesn't sound like much of a sample size. Even if that's the case... can you get your league account perma-banned in 3 hours? If not, this doesn't really prove much of anything.
3 hours spread over 7 days assures steady and continued toxic activity on an account. League would get you punished/banned in less than 5 minutes after the report, the system scans your chat logg, does its calculations, then dishes out the punishment if needed, Blizzard didn't get me banned over 3 hours. League has is 10 times more strict on flaming/offensive language than Blizzard, this thread and the OP are wrong.
: Atleast overwatch has a solo que..
: You tested all this, did you? You have too much time and too little concern for your money if doing all this and risking losing an account that you BOUGHT was acceptable to you. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
It takes less than 3 hours spread over 1 week, so 25 minutes a day to test this. Blizzard doesn't ban you that much, Riot does because Riot uses an automated anti-flaming/insulting system.
lolptwo (NA)
: PSA: To all the toxic kids thinking they can join Overwatch
You don't know what you are talking about, Riot bans and punishes players a lot more often and a lot faster than Blizzard. For testing reasons, I've wished cancer on people, insulted them with every swear word you can think, made rape threats etc and haven't gotten a ban on a Blizzard game. League would have banned me for that pretty fast and accurately. The only thing Blizzard banned me for was when I was praising Adolf Hitler, so on Nazi and WW2 offensive things they are pretty strict. On insults, rape and death wishes, they don't care that much. As for League and how it can improve, they need to improve their automated system when it comes to "intentionally feeding" and "griefing", I can intentionally feed 20 games in a row and nothing happens (have tested it). As far as offensive language and flaming goes, the new League system deals with it very effectively. I was never a fan of leaver buster, I don't think it does enough. They need to improve it to make regular AFK'rs and rage quitters get punished harder.
Show more

Indominus 1337

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion