Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: WW winrate is so low because he's so low skill cap that noobs play him lowering his winrate, it's like akali, but he's extremely hard instead but completely unbalanced if someone knows how to play the game.
> [{quoted}](name=holy delfin ,realm=EUNE,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=82cE8haV,comment-id=00680000,timestamp=2019-04-30T11:46:43.699+0000) > > WW winrate is so low because he's so low skill cap that noobs play him lowering his winrate, it's like akali, but he's extremely hard instead but completely unbalanced if someone knows how to play the game. You're a Silver 4 Shaco main though?
Nhika (NA)
: No one wants to jungle.
Solo laners with smite (or spellbook) is crazy OP now, because they can outsmite junglers to secure drake and baron. Junglers are strong early with ganks.... but utterly useless mid and late game. Enjoy playing 10 min and then be a walking ward for 20 min.
: Early 9.10 Patch Discussion
{{champion:19}} Thoughts on Warwick? He's among the lowest jungler winrate at all elo
Ephixus (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ir Sun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ER3QfbZE,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-04-25T11:52:38.635+0000) > > I have 1 million mastery on Warwick, main him since season 4, I played about as much old ww and new ww. > > I don't understand all this hype on new ww: ok new ww is good, but I preferred old ww. > > New ww lost his blink suppress which was really unique and cool (and had tons of counterplay despite the naysayer: you could interrupt the channel, much more easily that Malz since you're melee). > > New ww now has bonus MS only out of combat. It used to be permanent. Out-of-combat only is very annoying: old ww could go in and out of fight, like a wolf, and was much better to chase, harder to kite, etc. > > Old ww had an AOE AS boost. While Riot complains that this was "lack of skill", I think it was a great macro tool (teamfight, drake, baron, tower, etc). > > Ok new ww gained a dash with his ult, a bit lame when used as an escape but... I guess it works. It's not very unique: it looks like Malphite ult but only hit 1 person, and can be interrupted very easily. > New ww has a new E with dmg reduction and AOE fear which is very nice. > New ww kept on-hit in his passive, and q now proc on-hit, his ult still proc on-hit 3 times (used to be 5), but nobody build on-hit on him now. > The "attached" mechanism on q is pretty cool. > > All in all, I really like new ww, but I loved old ww even more. Like 1million mastery Warwick your arguments are low af. Think again why old champs getting reworked, either they are stat checks who becomes monstrous abominations, or legit inting useless champ who lost dice roll of stat-check.
> [{quoted}](name=Ephixus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ER3QfbZE,comment-id=00130000,timestamp=2019-04-25T12:35:16.658+0000) > > Like 1million mastery Warwick your arguments are low af. > > Think again why old champs getting reworked, either they are stat checks who becomes monstrous abominations, or legit inting useless champ who lost dice roll of stat-check. Thank you for your constructive comment =)
: I just want to take the time to acknowledge how good of a VGU Warwick is
I have 1 million mastery on Warwick, main him since season 4, I played about as much old ww and new ww. I don't understand all this hype on new ww: ok new ww is good, but I preferred old ww. New ww lost his blink suppress which was really unique and cool (and had tons of counterplay despite the naysayer: you could interrupt the channel, much more easily that Malz since you're melee). New ww now has bonus MS only out of combat. It used to be permanent. Out-of-combat only is very annoying: old ww could go in and out of fight, like a wolf, and was much better to chase, harder to kite, etc. Old ww had an AOE AS boost. While Riot complains that this was "lack of skill", I think it was a great macro tool (teamfight, drake, baron, tower, etc). Ok new ww gained a dash with his ult, a bit lame when used as an escape but... I guess it works. It's not very unique: it looks like Malphite ult but only hit 1 person, and can be interrupted very easily. New ww has a new E with dmg reduction and AOE fear which is very nice. New ww kept on-hit in his passive, and q now proc on-hit, his ult still proc on-hit 3 times (used to be 5), but nobody build on-hit on him now. The "attached" mechanism on q is pretty cool. All in all, I really like new ww, but I loved old ww even more.
: Jesus Christ, just remove Tahm's ally Devour at this point.
So now Tahm Kench will be toplane only
: Re-designing the League of Legends logo for a NEW Generation!
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Hypothesis on why matchmaking is so bad
Maybe as you grew older your friend stopped league because of work, social life, other priorities? It's certainly the case for me, I play since season 3, and I am 30 years old now, still making time to play LOL, but my friends have kids, a wife, work, etc... so they stopped, not because they don't like the game anymore, but they don't want to invest time in league, which I completely understand.
Gudinnan (EUW)
: "Player has all champions - icon" - SUGGESTION
It would be nice to have SOMETHING in champion select. Each time unless I am first or 2nd pick in ranked I have to say "I can swap, I have all champion" because playing ww in the jungle, I don't mind picking for someone to avoid them counter / for them to get a counter...
: Workshop Shaco's Shaco Workshop (Shaco changes discussion/proposal)
I like the idea of updating Shaco who is my perma ban champion, but I would still ban him constantly with the update you propose =D His R frustrates me. His Q frustrates me. His W frustrates me. I find them to be powerful spell with no counter-play, + they allow Shaco to not take flash and still be the safest champion in the game (with Pyke). I like his passive and his E. To me, a Shaco rework should be Galio level rework, modifying the kit entirely, only keeping some key stuff (he is a melee jester and can throw daggers...) Otherwise, if he stays a freelo champion who can oppress all elo with 0 skill, I'll keep perma banning him. Don't take it personally: we all have 1 champion we perma-ban because he tilt us to infinity, right? For many it is Yasuo or Zed... well for me, it's Shaco.
: Nothing beats Shaco mains
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=khrUOBEK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T10:07:30.348+0000) > > Nothing beats Shaco mains +1
: Why are we penalized so hard for duoing in ranked?
Yeah, they say when you duo you're matched WITH and AGAINST higher MMR player. So, according to Riot, if you're say gold MMR and duoing, you'll be matched with and against platinum MMR. But I feel you: it often feel like we're being matched with lower MMR against higher MMR, and as a result the 3 teammates gets rekt. It would be nice if their match-making algorithm was open! So that we could stop speculating and actually argue about the actual algorithm.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: it took you 5 seasons to get 1 million?? It took me like 1-2 years to get to 1mil
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6GE2YcaM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-09T13:48:04.671+0000) > > it took you 5 seasons to get 1 million?? > It took me like 1-2 years to get to 1mil I play mostly ranked games, and I play about 300 games per season
: You get the reward of being blamed for every match you don't carry :D
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6GE2YcaM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-09T13:41:40.519+0000) > > You get the reward of being blamed for every match you don't carry > > > :D lol I feel some pain there! But it never happened to me? You get told "1 million X can't carry?"? people just blame jungler by default when they lose...
Rioter Comments
: Well in the early game you are not tanky and you dont have enough attack speed so you need as much damage as possible to burst enemy. SO warrior have better build path than bloodrazor and gives immediate powerspike and as well CDR to help you establish the early lead you get. And in many games warriors and tiamat will be all the damage you will need for the 20-30 min of the game and you can rush is fast and start building tank. With bloodrazor you need to get at least 1 more attack speed item to help you in the early or get to fully exploit it. But this doesnt mean than in lower elo you can carry with AP WW or bloodrazor WW or Cinderhulk. As long you speng games and polish it you can carry in any build.
> [{quoted}](name=giannishannibal,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uhduVMcl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-08T20:11:12.725+0000) > > Well in the early game you are not tanky and you dont have enough attack speed so you need as much damage as possible to burst enemy. SO warrior have better build path than bloodrazor and gives immediate powerspike and as well CDR to help you establish the early lead you get. And in many games warriors and tiamat will be all the damage you will need for the 20-30 min of the game and you can rush is fast and start building tank. With bloodrazor you need to get at least 1 more attack speed item to help you in the early or get to fully exploit it. > But this doesnt mean than in lower elo you can carry with AP WW or bloodrazor WW or Cinderhulk. As long you speng games and polish it you can carry in any build. Yeah the better build path for early game makes sense. Thanks. I guess it would be nice if you could swap between enchantments so that build the warrior path and then swap to bloodrazor.
: they both bad just go cinderhulk always you still do damage xd
> [{quoted}](name=Thaum1568,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uhduVMcl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-08T19:59:49.669+0000) > > they both bad just go cinderhulk always you still do damage xd ok ok I get that cinderhulk is good, I am just curious why they go warrior sometimes
Rioter Comments
: So I played a game as Vayne...
"they dont die in 2 autos... it takes 3 which is wayyy too many for this burst damage meta." {{item:3124}}
BigFBear (EUW)
: Best example why matchmaking is broken (in lower elos)
I posted something similar a few days ago: My main account in season 6 was Platinum, 61% winrate over 300 games as Warwick https://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=tundra+hunter Same season, same server, my alternate account was Bronze, 27% winrate as Warwick https://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=ir+sun+smurf 27% despite big personal stats (11/4/8 KDA for example). For a mid elo (or high elo) player to carry low elo games, **they have to adapt**. You won't win in low elo by providing good vision and map control and good calls etc..... low elo is a complete battle royal mess and personally, like the OP, I have a much worse winrate in Bronze than in Platinum. The more I climb, the easier it gets to win. I also noticed it after a server transfer, which got my MMR reset from platinum to Bronze. My winrate kept improving as I climbed back to my elo. Not because I was improving as I was playing.... but because for me, it's easier to win at higher elo.
: Annual Reminder: There is STILL no old-ass grandma champion
Rioter Comments
: Something seriously needs done about the artificial elo wall known as promos
It feels even worse when you're 99 LP, you win, you're at 100LP (ty for 1 LP gain), you fail two games, drop at 68 LP or so (you got only +1, but still - 16 - 16).
: > [{quoted}](name=3TWarrior,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=krZTHOa8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-04T02:07:16.361+0000) > > why in the world did they change it's base damage... > Because it heals now. They don't want you to rush it first item and heal 42 health per hit in lane.
> [{quoted}](name=I Follow Christ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=krZTHOa8,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-04T06:48:41.943+0000) > > Because it heals now. They don't want you to rush it first item and heal 42 health per hit in lane. It only heal while below 50% HP
: > [{quoted}](name=Ir Sun,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xBHxHK8A,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-04-02T12:06:34.674+0000) > > With cinderhulk buff and Mundo buff, Mundo jungle meta is coming (at least in solo queue). and then what? his ganks are ass, so whats the point of jungling him? how is he going to secure kills? walk in and chuck cleavers into your direction? its not even like olaf where lvl 6 he can press r and run you down because he cant get kited, and his axes have a larger hitbox.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xBHxHK8A,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-04-02T12:52:54.881+0000) > > and then what? his ganks are ass, so whats the point of jungling him? > > how is he going to secure kills? walk in and chuck cleavers into your direction? its not even like olaf where lvl 6 he can press r and run you down because he cant get kited, and his axes have a larger hitbox. I completely agree with you at competitive level!!! But solo queue, especially at lower elo, is another story. People overextend with no ward. and then INDEED, Mundo just walks in and gets kill. I know it doesn't makes sense, but that's simply how solo queue is. BTW, same story for Garen, Mr. Critmaster Garen =)
: garen and mundo were objectively too weak. they needed buffs. personally, i would have preferred an update on the scale of what they gave urgot and yorick not too long ago, but theyd still have ended up as buffs either way because the champions **are** too weak. vayne, and riven definitely need nerfs. riven probably less than vayne. yasuo is perfectly fine atm. hes got a high play rate around 10% but a 48% win rate. so many people are playing him, but not everyone is doing good with him, which is reasonable.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xBHxHK8A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-01T13:39:46.040+0000) > > garen and mundo were objectively too weak. they needed buffs. personally, i would have preferred an update on the scale of what they gave urgot and yorick not too long ago, but theyd still have ended up as buffs either way because the champions **are** too weak. > > vayne, and riven definitely need nerfs. riven probably less than vayne. > > yasuo is perfectly fine atm. hes got a high play rate around 10% but a 48% win rate. so many people are playing him, but not everyone is doing good with him, which is reasonable. With cinderhulk buff and Mundo buff, Mundo jungle meta is coming (at least in solo queue).
: A Toplane Diamond Player's Ranked Frustration
So I relate to this but at a different elo. In season 6, I was high plat on my main account (Tundra Hunter on OCE server), with 61% winrate on Warwick (191 wins, 124 losses). On the same season (6) and server (OCE), I played some Warwick on a alternate account (Ir Sun Smurf on OCE server). I played my high plat Warwick in Bronze, had 11/4/8 KDA (I would get all objectives and snowball all lanes), yet had a 27% winrate. TD;LR I had a much better winrate in high plat than in bronze. Why? Because low elo is messy and random. And since then, each season I notice the same thing: I struggle much more in low elo (at the beginning of the season after placements) than at higher elo. I transferred to EUW this season, and this has reset my ELO from plat to bronze. Climbing back has been a struggle in bronze and silver. Right now I'm gold 1 after 300 games and winning is becoming easier and easier. Not because I am improving. But because match-making put me against stronger opponents, sure, I don't mind that, but especially with better teammates, and that is sooo helpful to convert objectives and snowballed lanes into a win.
: Came back to try out league after quitting back in season 5 due to tanks getting insane dmg buffs
Thanks for the replies =) In that case being high elo does legitimate the post because in low elo you can still pick whatever champion and win games. But in high elo, apparently (I'm not high elo), you have to pick meta champ (much more than before).
: Came back to try out league after quitting back in season 5 due to tanks getting insane dmg buffs
Why do people claiming to be Master or Diamond always use "alternative account" to post on the boards? op.gg says you were gold in s7. https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Dmitriy%20A I'm just legit curious because it always happen.
: Last season around june i got to my d2 promos with a 62% WR. This season im already 200 games hardstuck in plat XD Got put into iron 4 despite going 10/0 in placements and ridiculous KP and KDA. At first i climbed easily into gold then i started to get rubberbanded REALLY hard. And now im slowly with like 55% WR making my way out of plat oh wait i lose more lp than i win despite having an okayish winrate. Guess i just dropped more than a tier in skill in less than six months or something. Nah soloQ this season is just a huge grind, exactly what riot wants with a bleeding playerbase that runs away from this game on mass. Edit: just to clarify i got put in iron 4 on a fresh account. I mean i know riot changed that this season for new/previously unranked accounts but come on.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZEtxe8d7,comment-id=00140001,timestamp=2019-03-28T13:43:07.279+0000) > > Last season around june i got to my d2 promos with a 62% WR. > > This season im already 200 games hardstuck in plat XD > > Got put into iron 4 despite going 10/0 in placements and ridiculous KP and KDA. > > At first i climbed easily into gold then i started to get rubberbanded REALLY hard. And now im slowly with like 55% WR making my way out of plat oh wait i lose more lp than i win despite having an okayish winrate. > > Guess i just dropped more than a tier in skill in less than six months or something. > > Nah soloQ this season is just a huge grind, exactly what riot wants with a bleeding playerbase that runs away from this game on mass. > > Edit: just to clarify i got put in iron 4 on a fresh account. I mean i know riot changed that this season for new/previously unranked accounts but come on. Glad to know it's not just me ;)
: Unable to remake even though person was afk from the start and never connected
: Is matchmaking horrible because the playerbase has dropped? Or because Riot litterally hates us.
I just posted something about how it takes a lot of games to climb to your actual elo. I've been stuck around plat 3 since season 4, so that's my elo. This season after a server transfer I got put Bronze 4, and have been climbing my way back........ winning and getting ACE/MVP all the time on op.gg I'm gold 2 right now, after ~ 300 games. and despite winrate > 50%, I do + 18 LP, - 20 LP. I'm still climbing because of high winrate, but it takes ages. For a plat 3 player to go from bronze 4 to plat 3 takes about 400 games.
Rioter Comments
: The sharp spike in getting autofilled JG should be a wakeup call to Riot
A real problem that happened to me yesterday: enemy mid laner had picked smite as a summoner spell. So I tell my team "well RIP I'm going to be out-leveled and so my smite will be useless against baron nashor". Well, you know what? he out-smited me for baron. (not the enemy jungler... the enemy mid solo laner). That's also a problem with unsealed spellbook (I've seen it in pro-play in a SKT game where they got stolen baron by a top Urgot). Is that healthy? Current jungler are strong somehow early game because of ganks. I used to think that mid-late they were like under-leveled, under-gold bots with smite to secure objectives. Well, apparently, they are not even that. Do they bring utility like support? You know what, no. Utility junglers are not great early. So we have aggressive junglers being useful early and then useless. (UNLESS they snowball on lanes / steal lanes CS).
karolmo (EUW)
: He's easy to play and strong in low elo. In higher ELO, it doesn't really matter how easy or hard the champ is to play because people can play their champs. So he drops in winrate. Kind of why Draven sucks in iron but is great on the hands of a good diamond player.
> [{quoted}](name=karolmo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TVQhAn0o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-25T15:22:38.218+0000) > > He's easy to play and strong in low elo. In higher ELO, it doesn't really matter how easy or hard the champ is to play because people can play their champs. So he drops in winrate. > > Kind of why Draven sucks in iron but is great on the hands of a good diamond player. Source? got some numbers?
: "Easy to play" doesn't automatically mean strong in every elo. It just means he's easy to pick him up, especially for beginners.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TVQhAn0o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-25T13:55:50.440+0000) > > "Easy to play" doesn't automatically mean strong in every elo. It just means he's easy to pick him up, especially for beginners. What I'm referring to is a Riot argument I have seen somewhere =) I think Warwick was even used as an example. I can't find the source though.
Rioter Comments
King Zeus (EUNE)
: If Devil Tristana will be added in the game maybe....
My guess is Shaco will have a full upgrade (Like Sion or Galio level of change) soon and so they don't want to release skin until then
: i think they need to make jungle more fun, idk if you guys have seen the statistic but pre-season jungle was the least picked role. It is honestly very boring to be a jungler right now. Ofcourse opinions differ but generally it feels a lot more genetic than any other role. The freedom is just on paper.
> [{quoted}](name=RainbowIcee,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TP1kZr2u,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-03-23T17:27:06.230+0000) > > i think they need to make jungle more fun, idk if you guys have seen the statistic but pre-season jungle was the least picked role. It is honestly very boring to be a jungler right now. Ofcourse opinions differ but generally it feels a lot more genetic than any other role. The freedom is just on paper. I think what is happening is that while jungle IS the role that decide games the most (via early game snowball, objective control, etc), it is also the role that get flamed the most (if games goes wrong, you can always blame the jungler). So, jungle is a lot of pressure. And at the same time, while you feel strong early, when mid and late game arrive, unless you snowballed on ganks or stole tons of lane cs, you are 3 level behind and you have as much gold as the support. You're just a walking ward with smite. So it's boring. In low elo, where I play at the moment after server transfer MMR reset, it's not a big deal: I'm very often 1st in level and gold in my team, because well solo laners and ADC don't farm well and die too much. But as I will come back to my elo, I will have to play that boring jungle.
: I think I'm burnt out on actually playing league...
"No guides up to date" I never understood why people use guides. I like to read kits, runes, item effects, and think of how it fits my playstyle on X champion, test it, adapt... etc. I guess guides can be helpful for beginners to get a way of seeing how experience players think, but after a while, why?
: If the jungler is still going to be too high level (remember: they should be about equal with bot lane, not a solo lane. Reverting the XP nerfs and things like the scuttle change go back to putting jungle even with solo XP), giving more vision isn’t going to fix anything. In fact, that will makes things even *more* of a “better jungler wins” scenario, especially in high elo, because the jungle has the more opportunity to affect team vision with deep wards and clearing. Jungle has had the privilege of being one of the strongest positions for several seasons now. Of course when they get nerfed it’s going to feel frustrating to play. Riot doesn’t want just constant farming junglers. For one, farm heavy junglers cause significant pain points at lower elos (and while yes, Riot primarily focuses balance at higher levels, they can’t leave things too outrageous on the low end). Secondly, if there’s an even choice between farming and ganking, nearly every jungler is going to choose to farm, as there’s next to no risk. Riot wants there to be player interaction, because a) it’s easier to balance, and b) ensures that things actually happen. A late game jungler that scales at the same rate as a gank heavy early gamer, but with little to no enemy interaction is not healthy for the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Wilk Łucznik,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TP1kZr2u,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-22T15:15:54.202+0000) > > If the jungler is still going to be too high level (remember: they should be about equal with bot lane, not a solo lane. Reverting the XP nerfs and things like the scuttle change go back to putting jungle even with solo XP), giving more vision isn’t going to fix anything. In fact, that will makes things even *more* of a “better jungler wins” scenario, especially in high elo, because the jungle has the more opportunity to affect team vision with deep wards and clearing. > > Jungle has had the privilege of being one of the strongest positions for several seasons now. Of course when they get nerfed it’s going to feel frustrating to play. > > Riot doesn’t want just constant farming junglers. For one, farm heavy junglers cause significant pain points at lower elos (and while yes, Riot primarily focuses balance at higher levels, they can’t leave things too outrageous on the low end). Secondly, if there’s an even choice between farming and ganking, nearly every jungler is going to choose to farm, as there’s next to no risk. Riot wants there to be player interaction, because a) it’s easier to balance, and b) ensures that things actually happen. A late game jungler that scales at the same rate as a gank heavy early gamer, but with little to no enemy interaction is not healthy for the game. 1 What is your reasoning behind "jungle should be about equal with botlane" I guess you mean XPwise. Support can be behind in level and gold because they bring utility (peel ADC, CC, engage, disengage, etc.) ADC can be behind in level because they are meant to "come online" later in the game, and they need gold more than XP. But what about junglers? I agree some junglers bring utility and can therefore be useful when behind in gold and XP. But that is not true for other junglers - why do these champions need to be behind? Also another issue, especially in higher elo: Smite damage scale with level. Therefore, a sololaner who takes smite (with unsealed spellbook) can outsmite a jungler. Do you think that is healthy? 2 Also, I think the frustration in the current "jungler wins" scenario comes from "unfair ganks". I think nobody would mind if the "jungle wins" came from smart macro, vision. That would be healthy in my opinion. 3 I get your point here though. It's true that if gank were harder (thus hard to play snowball junglers), and jungle XP was better, then the meta would shift toward AFK farming jungler which is an issue. That's why I think a vision buff should be small, to allow both strategy to be potentially effective. Also, farm jungle buff could be small as well.
: If you want more vision as jungle; try playing a tanky one, and grab a relic shield. Whenever you pop into a lane, get your stacks before leaving when you can. I can't vouch for the viability of this, but the idea seems sound.
> [{quoted}](name=GinoSoldier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TP1kZr2u,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-22T15:37:02.043+0000) > > If you want more vision as jungle; try playing a tanky one, and grab a relic shield. Whenever you pop into a lane, get your stacks before leaving when you can. > > I can't vouch for the viability of this, but the idea seems sound. I like the idea! But it wouldn't "fix the jungle though". I wonder if some player do this strategy? I have never seen it
Rioter Comments
muex (NA)
: If you say "its gg" or some variant because you gave up a few kills, please see a Urologists
Had a toplaner Olaf yesterday against a Tryndamere. I was jungle. I secured 1st 2 fire drake and rift herald, and I successfully gank botlane and midlane to put mid and bot ahead. Meanwhile Olaf goes 0/10/0 and proceeds to flame me and go "gg jungle useless". Later on also proceeds to say "wanna see what true intentional feeding is?" And starts running down mid.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ir Sun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cx0HrkvH,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-03-21T15:13:47.455+0000) > > or "Jungle diff" I mean, sometimes, its accurate. I can't count the number of times i've seen early game junglers powerfarm like they are playing yi. Or late game jungler who need to powerfarm try to gank 24/7 and fail every single one. Like it or not, Jungle has the most influence in the game early, and can either setup a team for victory, or lose a team the game before 10 mins.
> [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cx0HrkvH,comment-id=0003000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-21T15:36:51.206+0000) > > I mean, sometimes, its accurate. I can't count the number of times i've seen early game junglers powerfarm like they are playing yi. Or late game jungler who need to powerfarm try to gank 24/7 and fail every single one. > > Like it or not, Jungle has the most influence in the game early, and can either setup a team for victory, or lose a team the game before 10 mins. Yeah I'm a jungle main aggressive early and I agree. It sucks a bit because you almost have to be (aggressive, otherwise enemy team will and can snowball), and often you either snowball or fail and it decides games, or at least gives a large advantage to one of the team (success of failed ganks). Comebacks still exist though. But I agree jungle got a huge impact especially early game (less so mid and late cause jungle nerf)
Rioter Comments
huhndog (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cx0HrkvH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-21T09:08:01.813+0000) > > Ah the victim complex of Junglers and Supps mains never ends to amaze me. So you've never had that person who dies in the first 3 minutes and says "GG better jungler wins" or are you that person?
> [{quoted}](name=huhndog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cx0HrkvH,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-03-21T12:36:15.134+0000) > > So you've never had that person who dies in the first 3 minutes and says "GG better jungler wins" or are you that person? or "Jungle diff"
Show more

Ir Sun

Level 141 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion