: > New meta is coming ♥ Think again, this is an implication that Yasuo and Lee Sin are meta. And it is not far off since they have high play rates (although lee having a higher one). You can't downvote him for your own idiocy, prick. Classic EUW
Hey don't put every EUW player in the same bag
: Guess your main!!
The con of having this name is not being able to play those kind of game which is why i'm to open my long list of secondary mains 1. Quarter time 2. The joy takes over my enemies 3. no memories of my parents, i emigrated to an other country
Ray29x (EUW)
: i'm sorry, but >"even when someone is higher elo than you" is a worthless phrase, elo =/= skill or knowledge. i know bronzes as good as golds, and plats as bad as silvers. >"you will stil open your worthless mouth" this is just insulting someone >"you should just get lost because you being here is a crime against humanity" Insulting again. what he said makes no sense at all, but your comment is also worthless as it's helpful and is made of pure salt. next time try to explain why his comment is worthless and try to keep the negative comments on the subject and not the person. it show maturity and respect. i know that you're better than this.
> [{quoted}](name=Ray29x,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETxUEjz2,comment-id=000200040000,timestamp=2017-05-20T15:31:30.279+0000) > > > > is a worthless phrase, elo =/= skill or knowledge ?????? Elo =/= skill? you're telling me that a gold player will be as skilled as me? what the fuck is that logic? there is a reason people get high, and this reason is because they play better than you > [{quoted}](name=Ray29x,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETxUEjz2,comment-id=000200040000,timestamp=2017-05-20T15:31:30.279+0000) > > > this is just insulting someone Maybe, depends on how soft you are > [{quoted}](name=Ray29x,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ETxUEjz2,comment-id=000200040000,timestamp=2017-05-20T15:31:30.279+0000) > > > > what he said makes no sense at all, but your comment is also worthless as it's helpful i'm not here to help, this dude backtalked me in an other thread while insulting my ability to play the game when he's inferior to me why the fuck would i help him
: FTFY? (Fifty is a number ;-;)
isn't that what people say when they correct people
Dr Mercy (NA)
: It once put Lee's playrate at something much lower than what every other site did. It also put Graves banrate, i think it was, at unrealistic low level as well. I can't remember specifics, but there's a reason I pull most my stats off Lolalytics.
it once and **still** put lulu at 7% ban rate when leagueofgraph and other sources state her ban rate at more than 64%
: Moment of silence for all those mains who can't play in ranked
Rip ivern and lulu mains in high elo at least
Daetnas (EUNE)
: You're contradicting yourself. You say banning Ivern is good because If you ban him no other jungler will be at his level. But your list includes Lee and Graves anyway. Also have you heard of Karma? All of that ignoring the fact that statistically Ahri is a way better ban than either Syndra or Orianna.
i'm not contradicting myself i actually don't care, i'm just trying to find a reason ahri isn't banned just like when jhin wasn't banned i can't know what's going on in other people's mind, but ahri is not banned is a fact
Daetnas (EUNE)
: That feeling when Ahri isn't on your list of best bans LUL
ban ahri and syndra ori will still be open, while they're as strong as her ban ivern and no jungler will be left on his level ban lulu and no support will be left on her level it's like when jhin was broken but no one banned him, because if you banned jhin MF and varus were still here
SatomiKun (EUW)
: So you call something the worst idea ever which is actually increasing your quality of life..... hmkay.....
i said **ONE** of the worst idea, look at the original post not the worst idea, there may be worse but i don't care i wanted 10 bans, not pseudo 8 bans or 7 or i don't know how many depending on the balance state of the game
: 10 bans isn't a cooperative effort of you and the enemies to ban out all the picks you think should be ban. What happened here is now all players have agency to say who they do not want to fight and your team gained 2 bans to play with.
> [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2yxfIxx5,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2017-05-20T04:27:29.046+0000) > > 10 bans isn't a cooperative effort of you and the enemies to ban out all the picks you think should be ban. with this new system indeed you're right **point is why on earth**?
: Yes, but if those two champions were always banned, then before you only have 4 bans, so 6 is still an improvement.
: do u believe {{champion:117}} is still op even in master tier after the 7.10 nerf? I know even master yi support is viable at my wood division elo, but i do wanna know ur stance on it
pretty sure she's still banned, don't know about her balance state but her ban state didn't change she still has 64% ban rate on 7.10 in diamond+ according to leagueofgraph and it's near 100% in master
Owyn (EUNE)
: even 10 sec would have been enough...
right now it's 30 sec x6 10x10<30x6
: Yeah it was sarcasm aimed @ op's lack of knowledge
OP doesn't give a fuck about yasuo nerfs or yasuo balance you can make yasuo unplayable the board will still permaban him
: > so why did you transform this amazing feature of 10 bans into one of the worst fcking idea ever? Drop the sensationalism and circlejerking please. Even if Lulu and Ivern take up 4 of 10 slots that's still 2 more than before (6 left +2 that got banned) and it actually gives everyone a voice in the matter.
> [{quoted}](name=sixdogman,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2yxfIxx5,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2017-05-20T00:18:17.693+0000) > > Drop the sensationalism and circlejerking please. > Hm, no? if i want to point out the fact that 10 champs won't be ban i will do it > [{quoted}](name=sixdogman,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2yxfIxx5,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2017-05-20T00:18:17.693+0000) > > Even if Lulu and Ivern take up 4 of 10 slots that&#x27;s still 2 more than before (6 left +2 that got banned) and it actually gives everyone a voice in the matter. i already knew that, but since those 2 champs will be banned non-stop (unless heavy balance changes happen) that's virtually 6 bans kind of when kassadin was permabanned, you only had 5 bans
: If only Yasuo was getting nerfed the same patch 10 bans are coming out....
last time i checked he's nerfed in7.11 and 7.11 is the patch with 10 bans
Skorch (NA)
: "so why did you transform this amazing feature of 10 bans into one of the worst fcking idea ever?" Even with duplicates, if this is the worst idea ever, would that mean you would rather have 6 bans? Because that is what this implies
it's one of the worst idea ever when it comes to increasing bans i think it's better than 6 bans, but it's worse than 8 bans, worse than 10 bans, because we're going to get so much double bans in high elo it's going to be madness
: Zac has a 58+% win rate before 35 minutes and ff at 15 is out
he's getting nerfed according to meddler on his thread he got overbuffed
: Nr. Yas winrate is under 50%. The team that picks yas is more likely to lose. That's not broken. That's weak. However, he gets banned all the time.
his win rate increased to 53% tho, that's why he's being nerfed but he's still not banned in high elo Yasuo loses to all meta toplaners past lvl 2 kled fiora rumble renekton even a lot of other toplaners rekt him like darius irelia riven (i heard it's skill match up tho) he can only win at lvl 1 or 2 because he's ressourceless and has 2 powerfull basic ability while most toplaners needs all 3 of their spells
: When a fed Yasuo main calls you a noob after killing you for the first time
: Is{{champion:104}} {{champion:113}} it still ban worthing with last patch at your elo ??? Btw u can add {{champion:203}} soon. {{champion:240}} waiting for his hard nerf.
when i say ban worthy, i don't say what i consider broken, i just say what people ban in general and graves/seju/lee are still banned
: Shouldn't kassadin be removed? With his E changes, doding his E is super easy (which was pretty much the reason why he did so well against Yasuo, causing a favored matchup into a nightmare).
: I don't know why r/Yasuomains are losing their shit. It's nerfing 2 of Yasuo's significant gameplay issues (ridiculous level 2) and will reduce his banrate.
it doesn't really matter those nerfs are needed to balance yasuo as his early game is not the early game of a hyper carry if he's weak he's going to get buffed
Crasus95 (NA)
: So Yasuo isn't broken in high elo? Lifetime Bronzie speaking here
anyone watching streams would tell you that he is never banned if he were to be broken, he would be way less broken than any pick you see above resulting in a waste of ban if you ban yasuo and his pick rate isn't as high as in low elo
: Probably because that would be pretty unbalanced? After all, once you've seen the enemy's bans, you can plan your team comp around that and your own bans.
i can assure you that in solo queue no one plans team comp ESPECIALLY if you give them like 5 or 10 or 15 seconds to ban a champ but alright what you say makes sense i didn't understand your solution tho
: It's not even hard to implement a way to use the time-reducing format they came up with and avoid most duplicate bans. 1. Implement forced lock-ins. 2. Bans which have been locked in are locked out for the other team. et voila! Ten bans, extra quick!
give 15 sec to one team to ban 5 champions at the same time give 15 sec then to the other team to ban 5 champions i don't get why it can't be done
meowwow7 (NA)
: fizz is just hated in all elos
can confirm, but he got a harsh nerf in last patch so i hesitated to put him
Rioter Comments
: Can we seriously make CC stacking diminishing?
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EXEMbYfA,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-19T20:33:12.033+0000) > > It was fine when only AP champions had cc mostly so mercs made sense Rip
: It's quit crying and cry quietly By your logic sona is a top tier pick :O
XD? sona has 17% pick rate now? what a fcking joke, i don't even know why i'm here to argue
: Thank you for the new Janna attack animation, Riot!
: Can you nerf Gragas already?
48% win rate quite crying ty
Ralanr (NA)
: Sometimes I think we should just remove tenacity
i sometimes think that morgana black shield should be an item
: It isnt important. Barely noticable
sure, it isn't noticable that thing that makes me missing hook 7 times on 10 with darius isn't noticable
: I hate to break it to you bud but Flash should outclass a basic ability considering it has a 5 minute cooldown. They did this intentionally because using Flash and still eating Kass E or Darius pull was an unfun mechanic in league
i didn't say it was fun i just explained how important the change was
Heselar (EUW)
: you're a janna main and you just now noticed? her knockback through walls has been gone for a year now. and it sucks.
forgive me i started to play her since like ~~4 months now i just remembered that her ult used to knock back through walls i also checked every patch notes where janna was nerfed/buffed and didn't find anything on 2 sites
: Win rate can take a billion things into account and other websites have them updates once or twice a week. The 2 percent drop had nothing to do with this nerf if you could even call it that. I main Kassadin and there is 0 change besides the occasional time an Ezreal predicts your R and blinks out or something like that but considering you can R E at the same time its still pretty undodgeable
not only blink can make you out of kassadin E but people can also run out of it just like pre-rework darius E and post rework darius E flash can also save you from it as for his win rate i'm talking about patchly win rate, not daily
: His Win rate has fluctuated from 50-54 for over 4 weeks. It had nothing to do with that tiny ass nerf
how can his win rate fulctuate when it's updated once per 2 weeks or something like that? his win rate in 7.9 was 53% with 12% pick rate his pick rate didn't change but his win rate did
Rioter Comments
Rexxiee (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Janna X RubicK,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VX5zU4oz,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-05-19T17:54:53.714+0000) > > the least you can do is add LUL at the end of your shitposting like before > > at least you made me laugh > > because you didn&#x27;t pretend to be serious back then, unlike Rext... Rexsaur Yeah because galio totally hasant been pick or ban in competitive, its just me you're right 4Head
who the fuck cares about competition? what are we waiting to buff Braum then? One day you want Lucian to be nerfed because he has 50% win rate and 30% pick rate while being totally useless in competition and the Other day, you want a tank to be nerfed for providing utility in organized play? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my bad i forgot that you're rexsaur and if it's not {{champion:105}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:92}} you're going to go to brazil to find statistic showing that they're broken /l
ybuR (NA)
: Dw tank mains will call him a diver and pretend that tanks are unviable since season 2 xdd
the least you can do is add LUL at the end of your shitposting like before at least you made me laugh because you didn't pretend to be serious back then, unlike Rext... Rexsaur
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 19
Hey Meddler, like the last time i have a lot of questions concerning league balance {{champion:42}} data shows that this dude is the most unpopular champion+is underperforming with like 40% win rate doesn't he need something? i hate to see weak champions {{champion:40}} recently i realised that her ult doesn't knock back through walls anymore despite it not being in the patchs (it could before there are multiple youtube videos showing it) Was it too broken to be removed? Lee sin ult and alistar W can still knock back through walls {{item:3116}} thoughts on this item? it's been a long time since the changes Rylai used to be built on Burst mages like Syndra/annie, and now Rylai is only being built on morde (for obvious reasons) and support mages like brand/zyra Bruisers like{{champion:50}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:8}} stopped building it, especially {{champion:27}} who went to build things like {{item:3800}} {{item:3742}} **i just want to know if you're fine with current Rylai being only good on support mages**, or if you think it needs buffs for AP bruisers **it's also worth remembering that the build path became bad for champions like singed** sincerly {{champion:40}}
: Riven and Yasuo about to get skins...
> [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ascAq1HA,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-19T14:08:30.870+0000) > >Board: https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2Fa55757fe2475623354231b06938670ce.png&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425 fifty
: > [{quoted}](name=deadlychuck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TJOIacN3,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-19T13:04:26.875+0000) > > If a slow isn&#x27;t powerful against Dead Man&#x27;s, but is powerful against Darius, is a slow powerful against a Darius with Dead Mans? yes, because darius is one of the most kiteable bruisers in the game, beaten only by the likes of champions like mordekaiser
mordekaiser can only be kited if he's alone if morde is with an other champion not only he gains artificial range with W/E/R (which is enough to kill a squishy) but also movement speed with W
: Name one off-meta combo botlane that works surprisingly well
Ralanr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Janna X RubicK,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YXAcm9nK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-19T15:43:56.700+0000) > > any dash will make you escape his combo > if he&#x27;s cc&#x27;ed during the dash he won&#x27;t be able to use Q > > in case you didn&#x27;t realise alistar Q doesn&#x27;t stun anymore since the garbage rework he got **(i&#x27;m biased and hate that rework)** > he needs to stay near someone for 3 or 4 sec before using a clunky attack animation with poor attack speed to stun them > > there is a reason alistar isn&#x27;t played anymore > > the rework destroyed him > destroyed his sustain > destroyed his ability to do damage since his passive that dealt like tons of damage in teamfight AND TO TOWERS is gone > destroyed his ult as it&#x27;s just a cleanse followed by a &quot;you can ignore me for some seconds&quot; as they removed the 100 AD steroid > > i don&#x27;t like this alistar rework, and no one talks about it To be frank, you hate a lot of reworks and I don't think I've seen you speak positively of many. Edit: also, his Q used to stun on top of knocking people up?
Alistar rework aimed to make him healthier they managed to make him healthier by doing everything listed above In exchange, they didn't give him A SINGLE GOOD THING . They made his stun unreliable, his damage unreliable, his pushing power removed, his sustain unreliable nothing was added as a compensation, and thus Alistar is extremely garbage now, so yes i think i have my reasons to hate a rework that destroyed one of my old support main And Yes, Alistar Q used to stun after the knock up
: Um. When was Ali last played in competitive? The only Melee picks are thresh Braun and tahm and that's after lulu karma nami are banned. Poke him so its too dangerous to engage. Then zone him from xp so he is under leveled. Out of lane he does no dmg and if he initiated there is none peeling your assassins off his backline for 15s
braum isn't played tahm kench is played few time to be a zhonya bot to his ADC thresh is the only viable tank in competition and that's because he's ranged and can survive to ranged poke (isn't even true sometimes) but even thresh is top 6th pick rate after {{champion:43}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:90}}
Ralanr (NA)
: So, what's the counterplay to Alistar's WQ combo?
any dash will make you escape his combo if he's cc'ed during the dash he won't be able to use Q in case you didn't realise alistar Q doesn't stun anymore since the garbage rework he got (i'm biased and hate that rework) he needs to stay near someone for 3 or 4 sec before using a clunky attack animation with poor attack speed to stun them there is a reason alistar isn't played anymore the rework destroyed him destroyed his sustain destroyed his ability to do damage since his passive that dealt like tons of damage in teamfight AND TO TOWERS is gone destroyed his ult as it's just a cleanse followed by a "you can ignore me for some seconds" as they removed the 100 AD steroid i don't like this alistar rework, and no one talks about it
Malza (NA)
: When is Riot going to buff Singed?
when Rylai will become a good item again
Show more

Janna X RubicK

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion