: Why is AD more in favor than AP?
{{champion:62}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} Once i killed a malphite with 400 armor almost oneshoted him also i want to say wukong's q reduces enemy armor by 30% (when maxed)
: Ok, what streamer/youtuber has been playing Yasuo ADC?
Kuponya (NA)
: Would Wukong be any better if a stun was attached to decoy instead of damage?
wu is underpowered now u have to play like a pussy for 30 min to get 4-5 items then u start to deal dmg
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaxusalem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AfVX6gPM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T01:11:13.165+0000) > > There IS no funneling strat why they dont revert It then There was a funneling strat that was played over and over again in the LCS and in rank. Look it up on YouTube and you’ll see why yi’s q received that nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AfVX6gPM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T02:49:31.934+0000) > > There was a funneling strat that was played over and over again in the LCS and in rank. Look it up on YouTube and you’ll see why yi’s q received that nerf. THERE'S ACTUALLY NO FUNNELING STRAT, WHY THEY DON'T REVERT THE CHANGES ON HIS MANA Q COST AND MINION DAMAGE
: Master Yi's change was to stop the funnel strat. He's never really been viable in a lane, regardless, anyways Fiddle lost bonus damage to minions because he's honestly the most cancerous champion to deal with in lane. He's like Heimer but 3x worse. Hecarim probably lost bonus damage to minions (on what I assume his his Q?) to reduce his waveclear, as it was probably way too strong before. Xin Zhao is probably the same thing. The reason Riot pushes junglers into the jungle and laners into lanes is usually because they're just cancer/cheese otherwise. Twitch JG also has never been meta, and was only *ever* useful as a cheese strat, because you either get a kill l2 right after red buff or you don't exist for the next 30 minutes.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AfVX6gPM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-15T00:54:00.172+0000) > > Master Yi's change was to stop the funnel strat. He's never really been viable in a lane, regardless, anyways > > Fiddle lost bonus damage to minions because he's honestly the most cancerous champion to deal with in lane. He's like Heimer but 3x worse. > > Hecarim probably lost bonus damage to minions (on what I assume his his Q?) to reduce his waveclear, as it was probably way too strong before. > > Xin Zhao is probably the same thing. > > The reason Riot pushes junglers into the jungle and laners into lanes is usually because they're just cancer/cheese otherwise. Twitch JG also has never been meta, and was only *ever* useful as a cheese strat, because you either get a kill l2 right after red buff or you don't exist for the next 30 minutes. There IS no funneling strat why they dont revert It then
: {{champion:39}} : Irelia Conqueror, triumph, & secondary bone plating & chrysalis.
> [{quoted}](name=ZevBenjamin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEktBLmB,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-14T15:55:48.970+0000) > > {{champion:39}} : Irelia > Conqueror, triumph, & secondary bone plating & chrysalis. So every irelia player xD?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Akrid415 (NA)
: Nothing will be done. I seriously think Riot doesn't give a shit anymore. How long has {{champion:104}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:7}} gone un-checked? They take SO LONG to make any pathetic attempt at addressing any problem.......only to give us some shit like -5 ms. Shit is FRUSTRATING.
> [{quoted}](name=Akrid415,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AzEQE9mw,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-14T05:37:58.571+0000) > > Nothing will be done. I seriously think Riot doesn't give a shit anymore. How long has {{champion:104}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:7}} gone un-checked? They take SO LONG to make any pathetic attempt at addressing any problem.......only to give us some shit like -5 ms. Shit is FRUSTRATING. -3 AD graves
Rioter Comments
: Perception vs. Reality is getting out of hand on these boards
What about wukong? Trash champ on toplane above platinum 5 What can you say about him?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Might need to tune down aftershock on ranged champions with the reworked base stats from runes..
{{champion:9}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:9}}
Moody P (NA)
: The Guinsoo changes trash the items for the champs who use it most right now, why complain?
imagine someone with {{item:3124}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3020}} he will be dealing true damage if the enemy doesnt have any mr, that would be so amazing as a full ad comp, if u are {{champion:11}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:67}}
: Why do you need to nerf lissandra W and E for conditional passive :/?
Another lissandra player crying because nerfs? What about {{champion:62}} that got nerfed to the ground and doesn't have a passive?
: Lissandra w and r nerfs
lissandra mains crying because of new passive while {{champion:62}} doesn't have any
: I really hope they don't do these ward nerfs.
It's because junglers most of the time can't do anything in pro play because everything is warded and they have vision everywhere, they are always behind in gold because they dont get any asists or kills
Faie (NA)
: She should be able to lane quite nicely now with the super reduced worked ground time, buffed mana costs, and lower q cooldown.
> [{quoted}](name=Fajisel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ikyE481T,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-08T08:17:56.228+0000) > > She should be able to lane quite nicely now with the super reduced worked ground time, buffed mana costs, and lower q cooldown. How is she gonna push, against a lissandra or orianna, she will struggle to push while the enemy middlaner will just roam
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaxusalem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OkKoasBQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-07T18:09:00.826+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> Found out why you got banned. Thanks for the confirmation. If my rank determines whether or not my input to your blatant toxicity is valid or not, then you have some serious problems. I don't have to be toxic to climb in ranked, and neither do you. Grow up and stay banned. :D
> [{quoted}](name=My Pet Dinosaur,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OkKoasBQ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-07T18:12:13.514+0000) > > Found out why you got banned. Thanks for the confirmation. > > If my rank determines whether or not my input to your blatant toxicity is valid or not, then you have some serious problems. I don&#x27;t have to be toxic to climb in ranked, and neither do you. Grow up and stay banned. :D I actually right, low elo players dont get banned because they dont give a fuk about their rank :D all toxic players are high elo or professionals right now :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: is b1 hard to escape
just play jungle dude xd it's hard if u didn't play for years and have a lot of experience about the game, and know every champ every ability, their cds, their scalings, their base damage their powerspikes, their interactions, (like gragas e with leesin q or camille e idk)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The New Lissandra Passive by Meddler
{{champion:62}} {{item:1029}} {{item:1033}} {{item:3070}}
: Can your client not fucking demand my attention for 2 seconds?
Bro to check your runes and summoners or someone is talking to you or you forgot to swap, is actually good
Fízz v2 (EUW)
: Isnt that how adc is supposed to be? A late game carry? I think adc players just got too used to being gods with 1-2 items and bot lane deciding most games xd
what late game lmao all my games last -30 min
saltran (EUW)
: Waaaait why the fuck they buff her, this is even more meme than the 5ms Irelia nerf because at least it was a (slight) nerf.
it's not even noticable, they could just take 10 ms from her and nobody would ever notice if they dont say anything and let the 335 ms or wathever she has
WoOxêr (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaxusalem,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Zu4zEoAl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-07T08:28:39.789+0000) > > most jungler winrates, most pick rate, and super abused on high elo like master and challengers, literally every jungle that is challenger, plays taliyah, in korea, the top 5 are all junglers, and all are taliyah camille players.. and then they just buff even more his clears {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
GigglesO (NA)
: Rageblade
{{champion:11}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3020}} as we saw {{champion:141}} {{item:3020}}
Vlada Cut (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaxusalem,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=Zu4zEoAl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-07T08:28:39.789+0000) > his clears Her*
Rioter Comments
: Season 8 was the worst jungling year for anybody that didn't play Graves
WoOxêr (EUW)
: Another clownage by Balancing team.
taliyah is the higher winrate jungler (High elo) , most pick rate, and super abused on high elo like master and challengers, literally every jungle that is challenger, plays taliyah. In korea, the top 5 are all junglers, and all are taliyah camille players.. and then they just buff even more her clears
Rioter Comments
Ki11akrokBg (EUNE)
: lower devion impossible to carry
Bro, if people are bad like u think, they don't ward right? go jungle, take an easy jungler as xinzhao with easy ganks, nonstop spam ganks, get 20 kills, invade the enemy jungler so he goes 0/5 so he can't gank so they play with no jungler, and then 1v5 the enemy team, as easy as that, LMAO.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jaxusalem,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HUfrE4OR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-06T08:44:01.835+0000) > > Is this guy serious? why isn&#x27;t this on memes Yeah I never really do well with him. Sivir, Lucien, Ashe, sure, but Graves? Do I build him as a bruiser? I feel like he's a rather peculiar adc, and forgive me for trying to figure it out and not go on a "graves build guide!" thing. I need to understand him, not mimic someone else's play style :p
skip your jungle item go straight to stormrazor, try to get as much cs as cs as possible, MINUMUM 150 CS AT MIN 20. get jungle item, black cleaver, then if u want rapidfire cannon, your autos deal more damage the more bullets u hit, so u want to be at melee on someone. Crits are more bullets so, hitting from range will deal lot less damage. Decide wich boots u want after 2 items, based on how much cc, physical damage, or squishy targets they have, (mercury , tabi or berserkers) Ganks at level 2 are super good also, after making the red buff u can just go top or bot with w and e, w first, auto to slow, your laners follows u and if he flash, u just dash into him and finish him, i have 100% the times first blood, because people here in elos that are not diamond or master (Plat 2, smurfing) dont expect the lv2 gank (Im otp wukong, yea kinda lame) I do not like graves playstyle, but i played him like 10 games and i know how he is used.
: When the enemy jungler is flaming their support for a lost bot...
jungler is not supposed to win your lane, also, im pretty sure u push 24/7, otherwise the jungler would BE GLAD to gank bot for a double kill, didnt check you op.gg but i can tell u are silver
: Graves Help
Is this guy serious? why isn't this on memes
: being first pick is shit.
Nope, as jungler main who have a lot of toplaners on the jungle, i can bait picking garen, then swaping to jax, wukong, camille, and the enemy thinks im the toplaner so they try to counter jax, and then my team counters that pick
: Lose half LP
BRO, people would just play for kda, they will play with a very very coward playstyle, people would never risk anything, will never try to make plays or to steal objevtives or something, just farm and try to get as many assists as possible, while playin super super mega safe to not mess the kda
: As a jungler what do you hate
When toplaner dies like 3-4 times trying to 1v1 the enemy toplaner, then proceeds to blame me because im not diving the enemy darius at level 3, then starts to int the lane all the game saying ggwp better jungler wins {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
: 5k true damage that would have been mitigated while only 8k total true damage dealt with conqueror. I knew you were a troll when I read this.
Do u even know how conqueror works xd? LOL no you don't because u are gold :) they had 3 tanks
Rioter Comments
Show more

Jaxusalem

Level 47 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion