Veruka (NA)
: > Not sure if that also affects key drops as well. I'm pretty sure it doesn't since you can earn key fragments in ARAM. I think the fragment drops are based on wins only.
3 years ago it wasn't that win dependant. Now it's just a matter of playing.
: Yordles: What Do We Know?
Personally, from what I've gathered, I think that yordles are locked by social bounds, because it has been stated that too much isolation can cause them to go mad, so they have to be social and kind to survive. The way Demacia works attracted Poppy's attention in these examples. And because Veigar was trapped by Mordekaiser (New lore, but can also apply to old lore of Noxian imprisionment), he was driven to madness due to lack of social interaction or negative interaction. Teemo and Tristana are good friends and although Teemo has her to keep his sanity in check, the fact he might have few issues when alone in the battlefield might confirm this. Rumble is a bit of a grumpy because unless it's Tristana, he'd rather be alone, another check to the theory. Even yordles like Lulu and Kled are somewhat insane because their only company is Pix and Skaarl, two creatures who can't even speak english. (Although Kled could have the mushroom juice as a factor for insanity.) This is why I feel like yordles can be a really good race to support, because they fight for what's right and best, and they don't do it out of bias, they do it because they try and fight for someone or something they care about. A woman in their lives, a city to protect, a friend, a promise, etc. And extra points if they do it for the world in general, even if it means defending themselves against the humans. As long as they're not forced to be left alone in any way.
Rioter Comments
Riot Jag (NA)
: Should be today.
Riot Jag (NA)
: Teemo changes temporarily on PBE for early feedback
One of the rare cases when I can get the dust out of my PBE account. When are these changes into PBE so I can start trying him out?
: pretty nice
: That's lovely and I love you {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Double thanks then. X3
Rioter Comments
: high noon urgot didn't even deserve to get that skin.. considiring the skin looks garbage compared to giant enemy crabgot hells, crabgot is even cheaper... the theme didnt fit urgot in general.
Reason it exists is because of the whole "The good, the bad and the ugly." You can guess which of them is obviously the ugly.
Rioter Comments
: Wasn't aware they made that retcon.
A bit of a lazy retcon, if you ask me. But got used to try and main him.
Heriba (NA)
: remember the meglin genocide
Asamas (EUNE)
: Happy birthday. Hope you have a really special day
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Happy birthday to a yordle player. :D Here is some cake (no lie) and yordles: https://tmbidigitalassetsazure.blob.core.windows.net/secure/RMS/attachments/37/1200x1200/Mint-Patty-Cake_exps140673_CMT2426390C08_17_2b_RMS.jpg http://www.lol-wallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/All-the-Yordles-Gnar-Lulu-Kennen-Veigar-Teemo-Tristana-Heimerdinger-Poppy-Rumble-Ziggs-Corki-Amumu-by-RinTheYordle-HD-Wallpaper-League-of-Legends-Fan-Art.jpg {{sticker:galio-happy}}
They're going for the cake alright. XD
: Happy birthday bud :D
Wuks (NA)
: Happy birthday! :D
Thank you very much. ^w^
YoRHa 2B (EUNE)
: Happy Birthday!
: Happy Birthday :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Pool Party (or surfer) Taliyah, is in general a massively requested skin and as a champion her kit works well for a pool party theme so hopefully they will make it eventually. Although why wearing a towel and not a wetsuit or something like an actual surfer? That just seems weird. Pool Party historically was known for its cameos in artwork so personally I'd like to see some of them come to life as well, the ones that I can think of that have appeared are: {{champion:266}} {{champion:103}}{{champion:53}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:24}{{champion:79}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:17}} (now there is also Beemo in a pool party splash art) So to see some of them realised into actual skins would be cool, unfortunately I doubt they will all be made as some kits work better than others.
Well, one of the things that I was told is that if Riot were to make Pool Party skins, they'd have to do more than just "slap swimsuits onto champions". That might had worked with the first few, but if they want to make more PP skins, they have to do something more deeply thematic. Diana is sort of an exception because a friend requested me it to be added. Meanwhile the others have some deeper meaning into it, Taliyah wears a towel so it's, once again, not just a swimsuit literally slapped onto her, so the towel is so she's still wearing something that mimics her classic robe. Veigar and Soraka are lifeguards, Teemo's a diver, Elise is an octopus and Taliyah's a surfer mostly. The themes is what brings people to buy it better.
: Why do they ban teemo and karthus from one for all?
Because Riot assumes everyone is an uneducated scrub who doesn't buy properly to counter the enemy properly, like buying MR, stock up on sweepers, getting a zhonyas, or just outright get burst and prepare mentally for ambushes. Worse part, is that I bet most people would just fail at such simple stuff if they weren't perma banned in one for all.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hmm, i like the concept, well thought out and detailed! But I see a flaw that could make her feast/famine, assassins; like sona she sounds like a squishy (initially short-ranged) support, prone to the 'shoot the medic first' mentality. I particularly enjoy how her ultimate isn't canceled or stopped if interrupted, just postponed.
Well, she can't use her spells if she's silenced since she sings them, and I think it would kill the whole concept of her ultimate if she just immediately stopped ulting because that one Malzahar or fiddlesticks tossed a stray Q towards her. And the "kill the medic first" has always been a thing since the creation of Soraka. But like with Soraka and Sona, all can be solved with grievous wounds and a bit of burst. Of couse with Bianca it can be harder because since she has no stat scaling, she can just go full tank and keep her kit intact. In anyhow, glad you enjoyed the concept, might post a picture of the yordle once my friend finishes it.
Rioter Comments
: The green in the backround hurts my eyes. Making it difficult to read, can someone give me some Copy pasta so I can understand the concept?
> [{quoted}](name=Luxana Crowngard,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=iO8NqZFt,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-07-15T02:37:45.850+0000) > > The green in the backround hurts my eyes. Making it difficult to read, can someone give me some Copy pasta so I can understand the concept? Basically it's a reference to this: https://img.memecdn.com/philosoraptor-if-bibles-were-at-the-library_o_695819.jpg
: If a marksman`s auto attacks track enemies, shouldn't they do magical damage? Also its alittle hard to read the white letters with a bright green background. Maybe have kled in the background fighting an enemy champion by himself.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Cow Swag,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=iO8NqZFt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-12T23:24:30.559+0000) > > If a marksman`s auto attacks track enemies, shouldn't they do magical damage? > > Also its alittle hard to read the white letters with a bright green background. > Maybe have kled in the background fighting an enemy champion by himself. I tried to make the white text with black borders so it wasn't painful to read.
Rioter Comments
: True, but gimme jinx any day and i'll carry my own lane :P with or without crit nerfs.
Well, I'll take your word on that, sometimes there are mains that still survive the meta.
: You're talking to a guy who mains kled and DOES kled support.... which is why I asked who is mid and top XD
Still doesn't matter, could do Kled adc and joke still applies. At this rate, trying to guess team comps is a literal roll of the dice since adcs stopped being relevant to the pros.
: You have 2 mid mages and 2 top engagers (traditionally). 2 of them are bot... the others are likely mid and top... which ones?
> [{quoted}](name=Mokuto Bunshi,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=WWqFId3I,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-10T18:24:57.872+0000) > > You have 2 mid mages and 2 top engagers (traditionally). > > 2 of them are bot... the others are likely mid and top... which ones? In this meta, Kled is one of top 10 supports, so trust me, I could toss literally 4 champions in that joke and it still works these days.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=JayHog1992,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=TJFAXI4Z,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-13T08:58:37.114+0000) > > Doubt it, usually that theme is for blades and swords... > > And before you get me started on Lucian, I think Riot just made him project so the team could have an ADC for the comp. Really so why Vi have a project skin
Dude, this comment was 2 years ago, WAY before the Vi skin release. It's no longer applicable.
Rioter Comments
: When the under fed Veigar tries to be threatning
That was me the other day, accidentally fed 4-5 kills to the enemy Tristana, got level 6, still destroyed her. We won the game afterwards while my Vayne ADC tilted the living hell out of herself.
: Champions in diffrent game genres
I've been working on a RPG game with 9 yordles fighting evil in RUneterra... Haven't done more than release a sorta WIP demo so far.
SEKAI (OCE)
: No. it's me. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQdw1FAYoVtSjMe-QesQHoKX45zVfO99heW7AG63-Z3xXdiqUAvg (the cat)
Rioter Comments
Robo42 (EUW)
: Dammit I would love to see a league-rpg
> [{quoted}](name=Robo42,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=uY0iteWx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-12T01:23:18.237+0000) > > Dammit I would love to see a league-rpg I got several ideas to make more, but if I can get this one finished first, that would be heaven...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Easy counter argument, DOTA does it and they're fine. Your points are invalid due to the existence of another, more flexible game.
I heard it the first time. *Points to 2 posts above yours.*
: I like how the Ahri temp has mushroom tits lmao
Yeah, it was the reason I picked that image for the crush part.
Rioter Comments
: because he's a dead meme
You made me cry of joy with that statement. Hard to find clever people that know the truth.
abca98 (EUW)
: I like Thresh, but you can't simply get M7 on {{champion:17}} and get back to being a normal person. Sorry guys.
Show more

JayHog1992

Level 107 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion