: what is this? Is it a TT exclusive? lawl
Rioter Comments
: It actually stuns me just how long Riot was content to let Deathcap be bad. Deathcap literally went from being every mage's third item to never being bought, overnight, and Riot didn't say anything about it for two fucking years.
: > [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEIcpWqb,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-24T23:08:15.921+0000) > > not going to talk about personal things on the boards > add me on discord if you care about that > > Rubick#8543 i actually messaged you to see if you were okay and you ignored me so fk u lawl
you can't message people you don't have in friends they won't receive the message LUL
: > [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEIcpWqb,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-24T22:50:26.563+0000) > > wowow calm down dude let's not get to personal things on the boards > i left because they told me to leave you left because you act cocky like here. Imagine if you get ME to the point of feeling offended and you know what i type to most people in game and think of them. Also im not the one downvoting you .
not going to talk about personal things on the boards add me on discord if you care about that Rubick#8543
: > [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEIcpWqb,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-24T22:38:48.529+0000) > > do you know who i am? > > if you didn't understand the word i wrote then you don't know who i am ik you are butthurt because people dont agree with you and you even left your friends discord for it rofl
wowow calm down dude let's not get to personal things on the boards i left because they told me to leave
: > [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XyRgx9AF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-24T22:42:09.724+0000) > > sure > > if we can get a braum and tahm kench rework While I agree Tahm Kench can be a bit of a problem, I think Braum is in a good spot right now.
https://youtu.be/oEWVZao8lJ4?t=2724 how is braum fine? listen to what qtpie says braum and kench are 100% pick/ban in high elo and pro those picks are disgusting they're basically doing what janna does but they're also unkillable really good luck playing against that if janna gets a rework, those 2 get one too
: Can we get a Janna rework?
sure if we can get a braum and tahm kench rework
: > [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEIcpWqb,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-02-24T22:25:25.469+0000) > > no i don't > > how about you go and comment in that other tristana thread i did to see how much **rd you can destroy instead of creating pointless threads? how much what can i destroy? also do you know who i am?
do you know who i am? if you didn't understand the word i wrote then you don't know who i am
: > [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vEIcpWqb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-24T16:25:43.591+0000) > > make a champ imbalance because an other champ is imbalanced > > let the 135 other champs who are in the game suffer from that > > k You know better than anyone how sarcastic i am.
no i don't how about you go and comment in that other tristana thread i did to see how much ****rd you can destroy instead of creating pointless threads?
: Statistically, Warwick is, in fact, too strong right now. On op.gg, he's rocking a >55% win rate for a nearly 5% win rate, which is quite large, and on leagueofgraphs he has also has a >54% win rate for a >10% play rate, along with a 23.8% ban rate. He is largely considered quite healthy, but has become rather powerful after Runes Reforged worked a little too much in his favor. As such, he needs a tune down. Personally, I think this simply boils down to a raw power problem, rather than a design problem, and I think reducing his base on-hit damage/healing at level 1 could be enough to make him feel a lot better (he currently deals 76 total base damage per attack at level 1, which is a little much). Personally, I would also support nerfing him even a little more, if it could mean resolving some residual clunkiness in his kit, namely his ult hitbox being a little too thin (there are times where he misses enemies even when he goes right through them), and his Q having a small, awkward delay when you hold it for its swing move: pressing Q should automatically make you dash to your target, holding it should make Warwick hold on and travel with his opponent, and continuing to hold it for long enough should make him swing around. Because addressing these issues would buff Warwick, I'd therefore support nerfing more of his raw strength as needed, including toning down his early passive but also his base AD.
Pika Fox (NA)
: I didnt know that trist E did %HP true damage and trist was an assassin subclass.
yea i didn't too until i realised she could jump within 1000 range slows you, use E attack 3 times, then use ult+AA to trigger E and kill you within 1.5 sec then jumps back with a reset the surprises you can have are really wonderfull
Arakadia (NA)
: > no shit? legit only talked about her laning phase BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE the spell is problematic (damage wise) Your manipulating your words so that it sounds worse than it is. Or your conveyed your thoughts poorly. > it does every single time high elo coachs talk about patchs they always talk about %increase not flat value having your ult cd being increased by 1 sec when it has 180 sec cd is irrelevant having your karthus Q cd being increased by 1 sec when it has 1 sec cd is relevant Than why do you treat it like a vacuum? 70% increase on Tristana W sound way worse than +40 and you know that. Thats why you worded it that way. A 70% increase on Vayne W damage or Xayah E is crazy powerful, but on Tristana it is way less meaningful. Besides, Tristana jumping in melee range of the enemy early on sounds like a death sentence when many supports can't/won't follow up quickly enough and she gets popped by an enemy bot lane. Do you really think this +40 buff is going to let her survive two champion's combined focus for very long? > this shouldn't even be a discussion It really shouldn't. Your posts are full of bias and manipulative wording.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6NmG2TuG,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-24T21:03:46.224+0000) > > Your manipulating your words so that it sounds worse than it is. Or your conveyed your thoughts poorly. > every single time high elo coachs talk about patchs they always talk about %increase not flat value > having your ult cd being increased by 1 sec when it has 180 sec cd is irrelevant > having your karthus Q cd being increased by 1 sec when it has 1 sec cd is relevant > > Than why do you treat it like a vacuum? 70% increase on Tristana W sound way worse than +40 and you know that no i don't i worded it just like any professional that knows how numbers work would word it 70% damage increase no matter what's the base value are is an insanely impactful change that should not happen on tristana's W and if you don't like how numbers work i don't care, i won't force you to listen 70% damage increase on vayne W or xayah E is more powerful but that's not even the main discussion, the main discussion is TRISTANA W RECEIVING 70% DAMAGE INCREASE, sure there can be worse cases, but that does not make this one specially ok > > Besides, Tristana jumping in melee range of the enemy early on sounds like a death sentence do you watch tristana players? do you watch qtpie stream? in a 2v2 a tristana won't jump RIGHT AWAY but will use E Q aa you 3 or 4 times and when you're down to 40% hp she will jump slows you and in next patch deals 100 magic damage, so unless you use sums good luck to survive > Your posts are full of bias and manipulative wording. ah the straw man, feelsgoodman :(
Pika Fox (NA)
: No? Not really? Vayne W procs off autos, vayne E is not an ultimate. Not to mention level 1 trist R moves them back to max auto range, so youre still in auto range. Vayne getting a free auto mid E does more for vayne than it does for trist. The two are not comparable.
yes, really? it's literally what happened at that time it's the same with talon's silence that didn't get removed at the same time than kassadin and leblanc but got removed later vayne W procs off autos tristana's E procs off autos, have you ever had a tristana using R+AA when you had max stack of E on you? was it fun to get like 1200 damage in a fraction of second? vayne E is not an ultimate BUT IT DOESNT EXCUSE TO GIVE TRISTANA MASSIVE BURST that can give her a reset or snowball the laning phase >Not to mention level 1 trist R moves them back to max auto range, so youre still in auto range. who is the "them"? are you talking about a melee?are you talking about a ranged? because the ranged shouldn't be in melee range in the first place, and if they get ultied by tristana at max range tristana can still AA them during ult
: The way I see it they reduced her range and made it scale back to its old value at level 18. Overall this is a clear nerf to her range especially in laning phase. Then she gets a bit more damage from rocket jump, but this means she can trade damage less efficiently in lane without going all in. Why are you so mad?
have you ever played against something like leona+tristana? or anything that kills you in lane? tristana's all in is already super strong, she does not need in any world W doing 100 damage at lvl 1 when it already has a slow on it the -25 range won't matter if you die in one all in tristana is by far the strongest adc, both in pro and regular, she does need way more than that on the other hand, kalista who was strong in pro and balanced in regular got absolutly gutted
Arakadia (NA)
: His argument about the W buff being 70%ish more damage was pretty fitting for a Rubick post. You know, if they buffed Shen dash by 40 that would be an 80% damage increase. Just conviently ignore that this % increase goes down in later ranks, where it becomes less significant, and that the spell damage is already super low, so it being 70% increase doesn't mean anything. If Riot buffed a Syndra ult by 70%, now that might be a little more notable.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6NmG2TuG,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-02-24T20:47:11.229+0000) > > goes down in later ranks where it becomes less significant, no shit? legit only talked about her laning phase BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE the spell is problematic (damage wise) >and that the spell damage is already super low, so it being 70% increase doesn't mean anything. it does every single time high elo coachs talk about patchs they always talk about %increase not flat value having your ult cd being increased by 1 sec when it has 180 sec cd is irrelevant having your karthus Q cd being increased by 1 sec when it has 1 sec cd is relevant it's the same shit with +40 damage the less the damage is, the more the change is impactful, a spell going from 20 damage to 60 damage with +40 damage is insanely broken a spell going from 60 to 100 damage at lvl 1 is not broken, but significant enough to make the laning phase of tristana even more unbearable this shouldn't even be a discussion
Pika Fox (NA)
: Vayne's an assassin, Trist is an ADC. Vayne auto's also proc W. Theres a reason they changed vayne auto on E and not trist auto on R.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6NmG2TuG,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-02-24T20:37:02.994+0000) > >Theres a reason they changed vayne auto on E and not trist auto on R. yea that reason was vayne being broken at that time, and tristana being garbage
Raoul (EUW)
: Duskblade of Draktharr or_: How RIOT did it again.
how can this be upvoted duskblade is disgusting on everyone read meddler's post
Durzaka (NA)
: >ezreal ult is not undodgeable, see the difference? ezreal also doesn't have tristana's late game scaling, him killing you in lane is not as bad as trist I gave Ezreal as an example because he is actually the most popular ADC right now. But on top of that, just about every ADCs ult will deal more damage than Trists. Her ults damage is where its at specifically because it cant be dodged, is single target, and has no AD scaling. >it does, because you can AA during utl cast time like vayne's E before it got removed on vayne also trist's ult isn't supposed to deal damage In what universe is trists ult not supposed to do damage? It has literally had good damage on it since the game launched. And no, because she can queue an AA (which goes off AFTER the skill) does not mean it has AD scaling. Thats you just adding random bullshit to make your argument more viable. which it doesnt. The rest of the post about her vs. vayne is pointless because you are so dead set in looking at Trist as satan that a discussion isnt worth shit. The fact you cant even consider the fact that a basic ability have different power from an ultimate is just hilarious. >https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/current/platinum/plus/grid/ win rate dropped from 52 to 51% >still doesn't make it ok Lastly, http://www.op.gg/champion/tristana/statistics/adc
> [{quoted}](name=Durzaka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6NmG2TuG,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-02-24T18:24:29.411+0000) > > ezreal also doesn't have tristana's late game scaling, him killing you in lane is not as bad as trist > > I gave Ezreal as an example because he is actually the most popular ADC right now. But on top of that, just about every ADCs ult will deal more damage than Trists. No Not at lvl 6 which is what makes tristana broken the high base damage is insane in laning phase and leads to insane snowballing >Her ults damage is where its at specifically because it cant be dodged, is single target, and has no AD scaling. It has no AD scaling because it makes tristana a lane bully and gives her safety/utility in late game Does ezreal ult gives utility or safety? fcking lol > In what universe is trists ult not supposed to do damage? It has literally had good damage on it since the game launched. just because it has damage doesn't mean it's supposed to be primary used to deal damage janna Q deals damage do you see janna players throwing tornado to deal damage? no you don't >And no, because she can queue an AA (which goes off AFTER the skill) does not mean it has AD scaling. Thats you just adding random bullshit to make your argument more viable. which it doesnt. except it does if you can AA during a spell it's as if the spell scales with AD because it's literally free > > The rest of the post about her vs. vayne is pointless because you are so dead set in looking at Trist as satan that a discussion i don't need to keep this discussion either all high elo players know tristana is bullshit qtpie mentioned it like 10 times in his conversation with meddler > > Lastly, http://www.op.gg/champion/tristana/statistics/adc in one server lol ok ty bro
: Spellbinder is shit though. It's impossible to get stacked for a strong active.
dafuq? you spam E 24/7 on morde same with W, and W gives 2 stacks then press spellbinder get movement speed, use ult+E and adc is dead,
Durzaka (NA)
: Id like to point out, just for some comparison, a couple things for you. You complain her ult deals 300 damage at level 1. Ezreals does 350. And its AoE, so he can damage both players bot lane with it. Id also like to point out that it doesnt scale with AD. At all. That is all the damage it is ever going to do, all from skill ups. Unlike other ADCs ults. Whatever, moving on. Everyone has their titties all in a twist about the queued autoattack being taken from Vayne, and not Tristana. Literally no one is stopping to think how drastically different these 2 comparisons one. First and foremost, One is on an ultimate, and one is on a basic ability. That right there would be enough of a difference to make the argument pointless. Two, Vayne has True Silver Bolts. Meaning that free AA she gets to queue up gets to do all of her AD (plus crit and whatever else like on-hits), but is ALSO procs an extra stack of true silver bolts. So something like AA-Tumble AA-Condemn AA would happen incredibly fast and be a shit ton of burst. What does tristana get out of it? One more AA. OUT OF HER ULTIMATE. Starting to see a slight difference in power between the this ultimate and a basic ability with roughly 1/5 - 1/10 of the cooldown? On top of all of that, she isnt the second most played ADC, that would be Varus. Tristana is currently the 6th most played ADC (out of 16) and has a win rate of 50%. This all says nothing of how I feel about the changes. But they are trying to make her early game weaker (525 range without a way to increase it like Sivir's boomerang is really fucking bad, in case you dont play bot lane much), while keeping her lane game roughly the same.
> [{quoted}](name=Durzaka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6NmG2TuG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-24T17:37:43.577+0000) > > Id like to point out, just for some comparison, a couple things for you. > > You complain her ult deals 300 damage at level 1. Ezreals does 350. And its AoE, so he can damage both players bot lane with it. ezreal ult is not undodgeable, see the difference? ezreal also doesn't have tristana's late game scaling, him killing you in lane is not as bad as trist > [{quoted}](name=Durzaka,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6NmG2TuG,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-24T17:37:43.577+0000) > > Id also like to point out that it doesnt scale with AD. At all. it does, because you can AA during utl cast time like vayne's E before it got removed on vayne also trist's ult isn't supposed to deal damage but bring to her safety and utility to her team > > One is on an ultimate, and one is on a basic ability. doesn't make it balanced at all it makes a hypercarry able to burst so fcking hard a target without the target being able to do anything because you're also knocked back at the same time it also makes her able to win fights bot while being a hypercarry > Two, Vayne has True Silver Bolts. Meaning that free AA she gets to queue up gets to do all of her AD (plus crit and whatever else like on-hits), but is ALSO procs an extra stack of true silver bolts. So something like AA-Tumble AA-Condemn AA would happen incredibly fast and be a shit ton of burst. see, that's THE EXACT SHIT tristana has right now, ton of burst because her AA triggers E damage which burst hard > > What does tristana get out of it? One more AA. OUT OF HER ULTIMATE. Starting to see a slight difference in power between the this ultimate and a basic ability with roughly 1/5 - 1/10 of the cooldown? you're missled bro or you're trying to purposely forget why it's a fcking **problem** > > On top of all of that, she isnt the second most played ADC, that would be Varus. Tristana is currently the 6th most played ADC (out of 16) and has a win rate of 50%. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/current/platinum/plus/grid/ win rate dropped from 52 to 51% still doesn't make it ok > > This all says nothing of how I feel about the changes. But they are trying to make her early game weaker (525 range without a way to increase it like Sivir's boomerang is really fucking bad, in case you dont play bot lane much), while keeping her lane game roughly the same. i play bot lane more than you having 525 range doesn't matter if one all in will make you DEAD because this is what is going to happen if those changes go through
HarrowR (EUNE)
: So if Rengar got his old Q back can Graves get his old gun?
i disagree i prefer his new gun, but i would tweak few things to allow him to go bot again base attack speed increased autoattacks now deals 200% damage to minions also he needs to scale better
Erdamon (EUNE)
: Yeah, this is kind of a bummer that bot lane Rumble nowadays is much harder to pull off due to how quickly ADCs get their item spikes and how safe they are, if you get a few early kills due to enemy lane underestimating you, you're good to go, but otherwise you're in for a fuckle. I too agree that Rumble's base stats are rather underwhelming for an immobile melee champion who spends most of his time in close combat, so those could be raised up, but it's also worth noting that while Rumble's abilities by their own standards are fine, have fallen behind the curve of what other champions do nowadays, this is why I'd actually like to see something extra added to them, not just damage stats, but maybe some interactions between them (like W movement speed also allowing to pass through units to give it a bit better synergy with Q in lane) that would give Rumble some unique advantages and some new mechanics to play with.
if you do this W change, and buff his base stats he would definitly become good again
YokoNomi (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Je suis Rubick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GR9A3yGA,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-24T16:29:09.279+0000) > > fact that you have a stronger item in your inventory makes the buildpath better > {{item:3035}} had long sword instead of pickaxe with more expensive receipe > {{item:3004}} had long sword instead of pickaxe with more expensive receipe > they buffed both by changing the long sword > > also yes, place in inventory is important Overgeneralizing this, but better items typically means more gold cost. Adjustments are not without their loss. Even if something is made better, it will have its downsides.
> [{quoted}](name=YokoNomi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GR9A3yGA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-24T16:37:41.276+0000) > > Adjustments are not without their loss. ? i don't get this one LW used to cost 360+940 gold =1300 gold they changed it to 825+475 gold=1300 gold, without changing anything in the stats that way you would sit on less gold once you buy the first item Rabadon got the same treatment, except they even reduced the price of the item and gave it more ap
: Idk, I guess its fine late when you dont have much space in your inventory but {{item:1026}} {{item:1052}} = {{item:1058}} just that you dont have to farm 1250 twice
fact that you have a stronger item in your inventory makes the buildpath better {{item:3035}} had long sword instead of pickaxe with more expensive receipe {{item:3004}} had long sword instead of pickaxe with more expensive receipe they buffed both by changing the long sword also yes, place in inventory is important
: Guys you know Rengar is actually broken.
make a champ imbalance because an other champ is imbalanced let the 135 other champs who are in the game suffer from that k
Erdamon (EUNE)
: Weirdly enough, I've played Rumble as both ADC replacement and a Support, and I must say that I'm impressed how this strategy can actually win you games. I wonder if Riot will consider him for that great shift of adding more champions to the bot lane, that'd be interesting to see as an actual meta strategy. As for the base stats, I guess for Rumble these changes shouldn't go too far, since Riven can have her hp regen be taken down by such a measure due to the fact how mobile and safe she is, Rumble not so much, but it's still something I wouldn't mind seeing.
it doesn't work, because rumble is bad right now i just play him because he's the closest thing to morde to go bot and i can't play adcs, he has a shield like morde, ranged poke to farm or to poke, strong all in, and can deal a lot of damage in teamfight the only thing he doesn't have is morde's dragon if rumble was stronger i could play him bot instead of morde, it's easy, skill E lvl 1 and only farm with E/poke, shield enemy poke, get few gold to buy ap and once you're lvl 3 you can trade with the help of your support you're right about riven benig mobile i just can't see what you could buff to rumble except his base stats his Q/W/E/R are all fine (really) his self silence lasts 6 sec and i fcking despise that, but if they reduce it it might make rumble braindead his base stats are too low for a melee
: >FINALLY DOESNT COST A FUCK TON OF GOLD WITH CRAPPY BUILD PATH {{item:1058}} {{item:1058}} doesnt feel good to me either tho lul
why not? you build 2 super strong ap items back and then build rabadon previously, you bought one {{item:1058}} , then {{item:1026}} which isn't that good (only 40 ap) and then either didn't have enough space, or bought {{item:1052}} which is shit, doesn't have space anymore for control wards, and had to get 1260 gold to finish the rabadon
Erdamon (EUNE)
: I think it's time to take a deeper look at Rumble
i don't know why are you writing such a long post i guess it's because you're a diehard rumble main rumble was one of my toplane picks in the past when i played top now i play bot, and i play rumble bot when they ban morde (in challenger you play against the same people over and over) I think Rumble just need better base stats and less health regen He has such a low cooldown shield you should be rewarded for damaging rumble, just like riven HP regen: 8---->4 HP per lvl: 85--->95 base armor: 30----->36 armor per level: 3.5---->3.8
: Yesterday, Warwick was considered balanced. Today, there are people complaining about him.
pta buff when he was already fine they nerfed xin because he would be broken with pta, but didn't do that for warwick
Rioter Comments
: people complaining about volibear win rate lmao 54% with 3% play rate
then you look at tahm kench who's being complained about by every high elo player looking at his win rate 48% oh
Azadethe (NA)
: She's only safe when you're not willing to pick the right champs into her and respect what parts of her kit is still up. If she fails to set up a kill her W reset is worthless, and she starts the game with one of the lowest ranges. Punish her early, put her behind, and never get low enough near her that she can W in and kill you. It's pretty simple. I personally don't mind Tristana and I play support. As a support, {{champion:119}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} own their lanes far more than Trist does, unless you give Trist {{champion:267}} P.S. Twitch is not doomed, because if he kills you, it resets his Camouflage, which is undetectable unless you're right on top of him. Furthermore, {{champion:222}} and {{champion:29}} tend to build {{item:3085}} so they have a lot more sustain than a Tristana (secondary attacks add to life steal)
> [{quoted}](name=Azadethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6NmG2TuG,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-24T12:36:31.314+0000) > > If she fails to set up a kill her W reset is worthless So? It doesn't prevent her from using W once it's like saying her ult is useless because once on CD she can't use it anymore Tristana's kit is aberrant It was fine in the past because we had more broken shit than that it's no longer fine, she has 100% pick/ban in pro, 30% pick rate and 52% win rate in regular everyone associates tristana with free win didn't you watch meddler/qtpie conversation? every single minute qtpie reminded meddler that tristana is just fcking busted and there is no way you would lose with her if you have 2 neurones jesus
: How is this okay? Like does no one care that it's been a year of this?
meawhile tahm kench and braum abusing high elo and pro play to get free wins let's nerf janna right!
saltran (EUW)
: Okay, Tristana is OP right now but at the moment you said that she's a lane bully you gone too far in your bias.
so what's going to happen once you give an adc 100/150 damage on a spell, a huge amount of single target damage (E, and ult 300 magic damage on impact+free AA during ult) ?
Hayaishi (NA)
: She's low risk high reward. Should literally be gutted and never allowed to be viable again until reworked.
tank is not allowed to buffer cc {{champion:516}} marksman is {{champion:18}} {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Rioter Comments
Don Delija (EUNE)
: About this rework reverts.
i like his rework and abuse him when i'm able to play league so i'm ok with this
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: He doesnt need anything. He has a rightfully mediocre early for the sake of a good mid game. Also his crit builds allow him to scale better into the late game and not only be relevant if he has E(Q) up to shred the bruisers tanks. If all his W needs to be toned down
what crit build? get duskblade and hydra and oneshot someone in mid air
: Why does everything you say have downvotes? You're right.
read above some people swore to downvote me on sight until i leave the boards
: He was designed to go botlane originally. Heard from multiple sources in the past.
the source you heard was probably boards or reddit who are both creating myths next time watch yasuo's champion spotlight
: Which champions do you hate playing against in lane or just in general ?
wait i got the list for you {{champion:266}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:201}} ah fuck whatever too much time to list every champ in the game
: >His worst Win rate for the past 18 patches at least has been 40+ minutes at around 42-44% up to the recent nerfs. >up to the recent nerfs. As in for some reason, probably because people were required to build more damage because Kog lost so much base, they had to opt for more damage items which scales better for an ADC (shocker). I even responded to your other post about this exact thing. His previous graphs looked more like this: 51% - 56% - 53% - 48% - 43%
No https://i.gyazo.com/be4e972da471b58811a7f08578990461.png they kept building the same (this is a master tier kog main btw) Kog has one unique build he abuses on hit effect and bruiser items his kit provides so much free shit (%hp damage, Attack speed steroid passively, armor/mr shred) that he can get away by amplifying his damage with guinsoo passive and go for defensive stuff other adcs will die in 1 sec while he's going to be a tough time for an assassin/bruiser especially with his W giving bonus range You have 4 or 5 people telling you that you're wrong but i guess you care too much about memeing
: I mean, it's not like you can two-shot him with almost literally anyone. Or that he has one of the lowest base healths of everyone... Potential build does not mean he's suddenly tanky. Just because you can theoretically build {{item:3110}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3143}} and {{item:3111}} on {{champion:37}} doesn't mean she's a tank. And one MR and health-giving time doth not maketh thee a tank.
no one said anything about kog being a tank he's **tankier** than every adc in the game, a pain in the ass to kill, you want to two shot a 3k hp 110 armor 110 mr target that has 710 range, and who kills you in 2 seconds? go ahead
: His worst Win rate for the past 18 patches at least has been 40+ minutes at around 42-44% up to the recent nerfs. What would you define as falling off
http://euw.op.gg/champion/kogmaw/statistics/adc this is his win rate when he got gutted in 8.3 **AND HE STILL has the 5th win rate in late game** kog is just insane, i don't know if you're memeing right now but it would be good if you just flat out admit that you never played against kog in late game to see what he can do
: Who the FK downvoted you for saying this? Jeez, do people think Kog is ACTUALLY balanced? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
you should not pay attention to downvotes when reading me i had people recently telling me that they would downvote me on sight until i leave the boards so i don't really care since i know i'm right
: ***
give it time ivern also took months to be nerfed
Rioter Comments
Show more

Je suis Rubick

Level 59 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion