Kei143 (NA)
: meanwhile ... * Doublelift - kicked from CLG cos he can't respectfully criticize others. * Dardoch - had to switch teams 3 times cos people can't stand his negativity. * Svenskeren - Racially insensitive actions - Fined$ 2,500 Suspended from his first three WCE matches * TR1GGERED - Bullying and insulting the honor and dignity of fellow team member -Suspended for two matches * Malice - Negative behavior in solo queue - Fined ₩2,000,000 Suspended for three matches, 20 hours of community service. Do I need to go on ?
: I think yuumi is being severely underestimated.
i think the hotfix that happened like instantly put her in a really decent spot. now its the typical "new champ, horrible winrate" stuff. full ap yuumi on jhin is pretty fun as both get crazy values
: > ignoring any sort of armor pen, after 200 armor or magic resist, its really better to buy health. you have the 70% damage reduction and it wont go up by much more. This is incorrect, because the amount of damage reduction increases in value as you get more of it. 99.99% damage reduction is worth 100 the amount of 99% damage reduction.
: Yuumi proves how utterly clueless this forum is.
i think its ok if the players are so clueless and fall for the same stuff every time. i think its not ok when riot does this shit.
radetari (EUNE)
: I drew Yuumi in MS Paint using my sick skillz
it really doesnt look like paint. too much different color shading imo. but then again, im only good at observing. so yeah lol
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MTQZ0a6k,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-05-18T17:43:18.534+0000) > > i'd like to "clear up" a small mistake i see here in the comments. > ignoring any sort of armor pen, after 200 armor or magic resist, its really better to buy health. you have the 70% damage reduction and it wont go up by much more. you could spent almost 3k on a frozen heart to get 300 armor total, but you will "only" ignore around 77% then. > i think at this point pure health is just better. > > only amumu and rammus have a small benefit from stacking only resistances. amumus e gives him more resistance against autoattacks and rammus is a walking thornmail. But, I have a serious question. Armor is paired with health very often, so what could you do? THere are very few pure health items that offer big health returns and have no armor, but they do include Warmog's, Frozen Mallet, and maybe Sterak's Gage assuming it triggers. Every other high health item is paired with damage, such as Titanic Hydra, Black Cleaver, etc., and yet, those offer about as much health as a health+armor item like Sunfire Cape, Deadman's Plate. You're always getting around 300-450 health on a health item, whether it is paired with armor or damage, and yet you say to stop building armor at a point. So, do you build health plus damage items then? So, what would malphite do? Not continue to build health and armor? Frozen Mallet offers 700hp, which is only 250hp above the average 450hp on a health item. The only health item that seems a lock vs pens would be Warmog's at 800 health. I guess, if an AD champ, I could do Frozen Mallet, Sterak's Gage, or Black Cleaver, and if an AP champ, Rod of ages, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, or Liandry's Torment. Notice how these alternatives are NOT more health-stacky than the original plan of tanking up save for possibly 3 items (Warmog's, Frozen Mallet and Sterak's Gage)
obviously it depends on the situation. if they have for example an adc with onhit (rageblade) you can have 1mil armor, you will die. if they have yasuo tryn and an adc, obviously thornmail and randuins are a must. you can only adapt to the situation. in the end, a tank is just a meatwall (or is supposed to) to buy time for his team. but steraks and warmogs are still 2 items. + 2 armor items and boots. thats 5 out of 6.
: That person can change their pick intent at any point up until the time they pick - which means they can have control over what someone can ban. Nobody's pick can take priority over someone else's ban as **bans come first**.
reminds me of that meme post i once saw. if you have a yasuo in your team, hover the champ you want to be banned. ban yasuo. watch yasuo ban your hovered champ
: First pick safety
i think for the REAL first pick, this rule would be fine.
: Oh man you could be a tank or git gud at squishes.
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mc7tKcAQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-18T11:49:10.436+0000) > > Oh man you could be a tank or git gud at squishes. good joke lul. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdhnTZNOhs obviously its vandiril so its a bit over the top, but yeah armor/playing better helps lul
: Why does armor feel useless
i'd like to "clear up" a small mistake i see here in the comments. ignoring any sort of armor pen, after 200 armor or magic resist, its really better to buy health. you have the 70% damage reduction and it wont go up by much more. you could spent almost 3k on a frozen heart to get 300 armor total, but you will "only" ignore around 77% then. i think at this point pure health is just better. only amumu and rammus have a small benefit from stacking only resistances. amumus e gives him more resistance against autoattacks and rammus is a walking thornmail.
Raiseor (NA)
: I was the only one who was trying I died 2 at the start and my jg just ran mid under tower and I got banned for feeding but I was the only one who had kills
you didnt get banned for feeding lol. also you said in another post you didnt have a 14 day ban... so either you are one of these like 0.01% mistake bans, or youre lying to us.
Raiseor (NA)
: Perma banned??? please help
its not unsportsmanlike to spam ff? its not toxic to constantly ask for reports? sorry to tell you but your account is gone.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KQX30qRb,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:13:23.702+0000) > > riot realized that the boards started to be different than lol reddit. the boards stopped sucking riots D for everything they did. so riot decided to ignore the boards. > > and just like dominion some "big boss" decided yeah know what we dont need it anymore remove it. > > im just surprised that the boards are getting removed before 3v3 is. Reddit is one extreme and the boards are another. One sucks Riot's D whilst the other is hell-bent on shredding it like cheddar cheese.
> [{quoted}](name=Schoenberg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KQX30qRb,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-05-18T15:55:36.514+0000) > > Reddit is one extreme and the boards are another. One sucks Riot's D whilst the other is hell-bent on shredding it like cheddar cheese. once both focused on the D sucking. but the boards eventually turned their brain on and realized riot is fucking up. so ofc after years of sucking, the boards are angry about not getting anything back. IF riot shuts down the boards this could be a good thing. the boards would have to go to reddit and they'd clash there. which either turns out in riot finally realizing "holy shit we should listen to people" or the former board members go back to D suckign which would mean the game keeps getting ruined.
Rioter Comments
: Ever wondered why some times you are clicking on an Enemy champ but it just wont auto attack them?
so not only is his windwalls hitbox huge, starting behind him and basically almost a 360° shield if he stands inside it, his hitbox also shrinks when using his NO COOLDOWN e spell. i wonder what will be uncovered next about this shitty champ...
: Go NA and Go EU!
imagine if this was the worlds finals... everyone would go REALLY crazy.
: Meh, MSI ist garnicht so unwichtig wie es scheint. Es sind immerhin die Top Teams aus jeder Region ;D Erwartet habe ich es dennoch nicht. Btw. sorry, das ich dich das eine mal so angepisst habe ;D
ist schon lang her np und so shit.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=tUdgW1PR,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-17T21:15:19.590+0000) > > *sees post about na team with upvotes* > > guess tl won. > > > but seriously, i have no idea wtf happened. really impressive. while nothing besides worlds really means anything, it is still a great sign. really surprised. > but then again, another eu mid in na so no wonder na is doing well Kappa We stole him fair and square. :)
idk if its too much saying "yeah, your entire nation was created by that" but thats what i would answer :D
: The new Sonic movie looks OK
lasreveR (NA)
: LIIIIIIIQQQUIIIIIIIDDDDD
*sees post about na team with upvotes* guess tl won. but seriously, i have no idea wtf happened. really impressive. while nothing besides worlds really means anything, it is still a great sign. really surprised. but then again, another eu mid in na so no wonder na is doing well Kappa
: Send help, the french rioters have gone mad
riot realized that the boards started to be different than lol reddit. the boards stopped sucking riots D for everything they did. so riot decided to ignore the boards. and just like dominion some "big boss" decided yeah know what we dont need it anymore remove it. im just surprised that the boards are getting removed before 3v3 is.
: The death recap is useless and needs to be removed completely. There's no good way to deliver any useful information to a player during their 10-40 second respawn time, where they are looking around the map, buying items, and discussing things with their team. You don't want the death recap to be something people are staring at and reading instead of playing the game. Recaps and reviews are best saved for **after** the game, where you have time to maybe look at the replay and see what happened.
too bad "after" the game the "replays" are a pain in the ass to handle aswell. vandiril made an entire vid about it that should tell you how bad it is
Hotarµ (NA)
: You can file a support ticket [(found right here)](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and provide those screenshots in addition to a detailed description of the situation. Riot won't disclose the outcome of the matter but if it's as black and white as you say, I can't imagine they wouldn't be punished for it.
hehe xD the jokes again
rujitra (NA)
: You don't have to answer everything correctly. They utilize your answers in combination with the data they have to determine whether you are the rightful owner of the account or not. If there is no data that you shared your account but it was merely suspicious logins, they'll give it back with minimal questions answered. If their data strongly suggests you bought the account or it was created by someone else, then they will require many many more questions answered correctly to unlock the account.
while i myself never had to deal with this, from EVERYTHING i heard so far apparently the conversation looks more like this "sorry we investigated and wont unban your acc. thats all i can tell you"
Killúá (NA)
: Leagues ban system
friendly advice: press enter every now and then. makes it was easier to read
: I think the vast majority of people who play Ranked would agree. You can always mute people, but you can't do anything if they stop trying or decide to int. Its a question this Board always tries to avoid though.
type as much as you like, as long as you shut up in fights and do your job. you can tell me the most horrible things the entire game, just do your job. if you int, fuck off.
: Im honor level 1 yet still recieving keys?
fun fact: i got more keys during my time in h1 than i did so far in my h2 time. i think im back in h2 for 2 months now, so about as long as i was in h1 and i got i think 6 keyfragments. i got more in h1 im serious
rujitra (NA)
: Because even typing that, how does Riot know he didn't say that because his mom just fell down the stairs and he needs to tend to her? You're assuming things.
you could also argue that telling someone to kys is just something "you said without meaning it". if someone says i'll troll i'll afk i dont want to play i dont care if we lose then they deserve to be punished. yeah maybe they just say it without meaning it, who knows. but you shouldnt. i could say "the moment someone in my team announces they troll/afk i can just afk jungle aswell because winning a 4v5 is very unlikely so who cares".
: > Just like you keep telling your female employees that you're a progressive and fair company that totally won't pay them less than men and sexually harass them. What in the living fuck does this inflammatory shit have to do with the fact that poor little you lost 20 LP?
nothing. but if you try to hate on someone its "a good idea" to mention their recent big mistakes. even tho i feel with riot that seems pointless, even if the entire world knows riot is sexist literally noone gives a fuck. they might fire 1 employee whos stupid enough to tweet offensive stuff and thats about it. tl:dr whatever riot does, it gets handled just like their deathrecap. ignored and broken for years.
mack9112 (NA)
: I have been on this board for 7 years and right now has to be the least toxic these boards have ever been and the only people who are claiming to be giving up the game are always the ones who have been banned. It is impossible to get a troll 20 out of 22 in my 7 years of playing this game i can count the number of real trolls I have experienced. If you are experiencing consistent toxicity through your games then the common denominator will be the fault which is yourself. So a break from the game for yourself would be healthy . But imma continue enjoying the game I love :)
hm. lucky you, i've been around since season 2 and i def. cant count the amount of trolls i had. not saying i get them every game. not even once a week. but im saying i bet in those almost 8 years i had more than 100 games of TROLLS. not doing bad, not buying "bad items" just people that very clearly show no intention of winning, dont care at all and basically do whatever they feel like while knowing exactly that what they do is pretty bad for their team.
Omen46 (NA)
: Can someone explain something to me?
wait riot made a reference to sly cooper? it might be because im german and played german sly and german league, but what reference is there to one of my fave ps2 games of all time?
: I'm a little curious about your slow Honor progression; I can't imagine why you'd be progressing slowly if you barely chat, but, here's what I know about the system; 1) Honor Progress is gained per match where you aren't validly reported. 2) Valid reports nullify Honor gains for that match, meaning if you misbehave and someone reports you, you wouldn't receive Honor progress. 3) You gain Honor bonuses for being Honored by non-premade teammates and for receiving Team Honor Bonuses, with the bonus being weighed more on the latter, so if you're not Honoring other players in your matches, that may also contribute towards slow Honor gain. The following bits are speculation or information that I'm not 100% sure about, so take these next few with a grain of salt; 4) Honor gains are more-or-less balanced to play frequency - meaning that one person who plays maybe a few matches every week should still progress at a similar rate to someone who plays daily. 5) The system could potentially recognize sportsmanlike behavior on top of being Honored, meaning that positive behavior could also influence your Honor gains; although it's equally as likely that positive behavior and fast Honor progression is simply a correlation between sportsmanlike behavior and the likelihood that others would Honor you. All told, I'm genuinely unsure as to how you could be progressing so slowly. It'd make sense if you showed low-key misbehavior (passive aggressive remarks, defeatist comments, etc.), but if you're not one to talk often, then I'm not sure what'd be the issue.
point 4 is something i almost never saw anyone mention here, but something that i feel is very true AND VERY WEIRD i remember that i addet a person 3 months before the honor reset and he actually made it to honor 3.2 so he was halfway there to honor lv 4. while i think its totally fine to say "you dont have to play 50 games a day to honor up" its kinda unfair to say "oh hey this guy played like the entire year while this guy only played 3 months. let both reach the same honor level"
: the death recap is so outdated that it shows icons from pre-reworked champs.
just turn it into a joke once this game dies riot can look at their deathrecap what killed them. infernal drake statik shiv.
Crunktd (NA)
: Riot games, I Have been banned for 1 year, pelase unban my account
: 999 stack Nasus
nasus is among those champs that can just go splitpush 24/7 if they want and still are a pain in the ass. like yorick and tryn. can go 0/10, just use ult and splitpush. you must deal with them and they still manage to 1v1 most champs once they gain 3 items
: Replace "none" ban with "pass" to another teammate
while this never happened, what if everyone presses none? record was 4 people on both teams not banning lol
: How it feels when your entire combo gets windwalled
what cartoon is that from? i know it but cant remember also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmKabp5fzwE
nelogis (EUW)
: I present you, the most anti synergy bot lane to ever exist in League History
who'd be the 2nd worst combination if morde doesnt count?
: Shameless League Clone
mobile legends literally copy pasted everything from LoL. which is also why the reviews of this game are all complaining about the garbage balance LOL
Mártir (EUW)
: Yuumi's Winrate is 29,71% in plat+.
ok the first thing is, calm down everyone. i think besides camille, EVERY new champ has a really high pick and banrate and a garbage winrate after release. while yes yuumi is the lowest ever, THIS IS NORMAL AND HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=scTt1P7T,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T23:43:58.180+0000) > > you sound just how i imagine riot thinking about EVERY problem Cool, but u know anything about programs, its just the truth. Not everything can be magically fixed just bcuz u want it to be.
that is indeed true. but the real problem comes when you do it the "riot way" for example releasing a new client that has way more problems than the old one and then ignoring these problems. while yes fixing the issues isnt that easy, why release something that is worse than the older version? you just ask to create more bugs
: That one would be almost impossible to fix tho. Or at least way more trouble then itd be worth.
you sound just how i imagine riot thinking about EVERY problem
: Proof that Rioters are actually nice and have sense of humour
i used to have 77776 IP and asked riot if they can give me 1more and they did. didnt even have to paint them anyhting <3
: Opinion: Riot isn't trying to ruin the game
obviously they arent trying to ruin their own game. they just dont play their game and lost every sense for it. but their decisions are so GOD DAMN HORRIBLE that it just seems like they do that intentionally
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3ouWYVsX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-12T19:39:15.905+0000) > > what how? she has really high damage and her ult is instant, meaning you got 1 frame to react to it. > not to mention last hitting with q refunds the mana. so she is the perfect mid champ for farming. And what else does she do other than farming? Are her roams any good?
: It's hard to accept that you are the minority in this situation, isn't it? How cruel and evil life must be for you.
nope not at all lol. might be shocking to you, but im totally fine with admitting when im wrong. all i said is that im speechless. usually the lolreddit community is the worst part of this game
Jero1248 (EUNE)
: Invisible Nunu 9.9, Still here?
tl:dr "riot august" (or whatever his name is) is the perfect riot employee. talks a lot when the day is long. he will fix it on monday tho lul
Antenora (EUW)
: Super useless in low elo as well.
what how? she has really high damage and her ult is instant, meaning you got 1 frame to react to it. not to mention last hitting with q refunds the mana. so she is the perfect mid champ for farming.
: https://new.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/bdzbhq/about_aram_bans/ https://new.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/b91oxv/aram_bans_are_making_the_mode_so_much_more/ Those are the two most popular reddit threads concerning ARAM bans. Considering that both of those are overwhelmingly positive when talking about ARAM bans, if this doesn't show reddit is also in favor to reintroduce ARAM bans, I don't know what does.
wow im actually speechless. for once reddit isnt going full brainless
: Weekly reminder that Riot removed ARAM bans even if they greatly enhanced the game experience
Show more

Jennifer420

Level 203 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion