: There are some problems with the game that I don't want to ignore
you dont need to ignore them, riot does it for you :D
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=WIVpOJtJ,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T00:43:20.982+0000) > > when you post an OFFICIAL STATEMENT saying despite all your efforts, twisted treeline didnt catch on. > and the official record shows 5 patches in 10 years. > > what else do you expect. Damn, the last time I played Twisted treelines was like 2 years ago... This what triggers me. Why make something if it's going to be ignored and not be nurtured? In maps and of course champions too. Blizzard's map diversity in Heroes of the Storm makes riot look like a joke.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=WIVpOJtJ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T23:52:28.710+0000) > > riot says a lot. > twice a month they say "we heard you" lol Yay! Great company with great service! Flawless service indeed!
when you post an OFFICIAL STATEMENT saying despite all your efforts, twisted treeline didnt catch on. and the official record shows 5 patches in 10 years. what else do you expect.
: Lucian is forming a party to rescue Senna, which 4 Champs would you choose to fill out his roster?
any champ released in or after season 7. hypermobile overloaded. lets go. i watch from fountain.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=WIVpOJtJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-20T23:30:26.681+0000) > > give it up. the fact that yasuos windwall is basically a giant middle finger to every projectile is known since his release. riot has no interest in changing it. And they say they work on easing player frustration.
riot says a lot. twice a month they say "we heard you" lol
Rioter Comments
DalekZec (EUNE)
: Yasuo's windwall blocks projectiles EVEN if they are not at its path.
give it up. the fact that yasuos windwall is basically a giant middle finger to every projectile is known since his release. riot has no interest in changing it.
: Bring back old runes - Give them to everyone for free - Make reccomended pages for new players.
"give them to everyone for free" riot goes full mr crabs: free? thats not in my dictionary.
: THIS is what a team fight should look like....
i remember this... well honestly im a nerd and i remember almost EVERY big pro game play pre season 5. after that i stopped carrying honestly.
: That's why people complain about the LOL report system...
copy pasted this on lol reddit. got removed in under 5min.
BadboyUG (EUW)
: Who else is stuck at the 'reconnect'screen today?
i managed to play 2 rankeds. the first i lost and i lost lp. the 2nd i won and didnt gain lp. or exp. standard riot euw treatment :D
: Meanwhile, over in DOTA land:
ROLE QUEUE ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember when a fucking rioter ON THE BOARDS said a few years ago "and with the role system we have a perfect reason to punish those that try to steal others roles" ofc that never happened but dota does it. i dont get why riot literally copy pastes everything from other games BUT NOT THE GOOD STUFF! oh right... cause that would require actual effort...
: That's why people complain about the LOL report system...
hello rito shames here: we dont get your point, we see a player having a losing spree/bad game spree. see you on the rift!
Amachy (NA)
: Riot conspiracies that might be 100.001% true.
"even reddit" what is "even" supposed to mean? the mods there are literally deleting stuff THEY dont like lol. no matter if rulebreakor not.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K6MfRukK,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T00:01:16.944+0000) > > then i dont get the point of your post. > you ask for help. > theres 99% players here and the few rioters cant do much anyways (mainly cause they work in the story sound skin teams) > > the only help we can give you is to tell you to leave and tell you you wont be punished for it. and that you wont hurt anyone. > > but you dont want that. so what is the point of this post? how can we "send help"? It's just an expression, fren.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K6MfRukK,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T00:15:09.006+0000) > > It's just an expression, fren. oh ok :/
: You are great at portraying there are no problems
lol reddit: wtf are you talking about? youre the type of person that ruins this game. 100% what they'd say
: What are my chances of getting banned
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K6MfRukK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-18T23:08:32.872+0000) > > i mean youre leaving ONE GAME you wont be punished for it lol ? I don't just follow rules to avoid punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K6MfRukK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-18T23:58:51.561+0000) > > ? > > I don't just follow rules to avoid punishment. then i dont get the point of your post. you ask for help. theres 99% players here and the few rioters cant do much anyways (mainly cause they work in the story sound skin teams) the only help we can give you is to tell you to leave and tell you you wont be punished for it. and that you wont hurt anyone. but you dont want that. so what is the point of this post? how can we "send help"?
: Champion Types That Are Inherently Broken
"season 7+" champs. basically every champ released in or after season 7. overloaded kits, %max or %true damage, hypermobile, enough stuff on one spell to fit into 1 season2 champs etc.
: Have the mods ever come out and said they were wrong about anything, ever, even something small?
while i think the mods here arent the greatest, they admit their mistakes (from time to time) and honestly if youre ever on lol reddit, nothing compares. the lol reddit mods are the 2nd worst i ever saw. only worse was a discord full of sexist weeb girls that banned everyone who didnt bow to them lol
: Being held hostage in an ARAM. Send help.
i mean youre leaving ONE GAME you wont be punished for it lol
: Did you know, Riot's motto was: To Be the Most Player-Oriented Company. Not anymore I guess.
lol call me racist all you like but a chinese company taking over and suddenly player oriented doesnt apply anymore? DAMN LOL
Nirvøy (NA)
: @ Riot Why is things like Disco nunu not an instant a permaban?
: Thank you for a post that isn't raging and crying , and does see that this game has a lot of great positive things
> [{quoted}](name=Musashi Yamato,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=riHz6595,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-18T13:51:29.893+0000) > > Thank you for a post that isn't raging and crying , and does see that this game has a lot of great positive things im very sure the majority would agree that the game has many good things.
: "PvE game modes cost too many resources"
yeah just like TT costs too much ressources. lul.
puśsý (NA)
: Season 10 makes or breaks it.
didnt we say that about s8 and 9 aswell?
: Hm. Have you tried restarting your router? Or maybe your internet plan is just shit idk. I'm far from the most versed in how technology works, but I'm *pretty* sure that if you hit the maximum upload/download rate your ping will go up. It could also be shit hardware fucking with it somehow? I honestly don't know. I'd ask someone more technically knowledged than I am. You can probably submit a support ticket for help with it as well. Sounds like it's probably a problem on your end though, and probably due to something you have being crap.
idk this week i see many people with weird pingspikes, i blame euw. and trust me i almost never blame the server. yes i did restart everything you can restart, i contacted me provider who checked my box and said everything is fine. i used the hextech repair tool etc. i will just wait and not play until euw calms down. or my provider even tho they said everything runs fine.
: How can a normal person not get pissed off at team mates?
i only get mad at my teammates if they all seem to exist in a parallel universe. example that just happened 15min ago. my amumu, i ping my ult is on 27 sec cooldown, i see the enemy cass approach from a weird angle, i turn away. 1 sec later she flashes over the wall and ult stuns all other 4 of my teammates besides me. 3 of my team "amumu you fucking r%%%%% either press r or dont engage". me being a meele and the only one surviving the enemy cass flash ulting us "engaged". thats the only time im losing it.
: ...It takes far longer to get LP restricted for a match than 10 seconds. Also, what kind of lag?
the weird drophack kind of lag. getting close to an enemy gives you a permanent 500 ping. whenever no enemy is on screen its the usual 48 ping for me. and idk man not gaining lp seems to be on a 30 sec timer i wont risk it. i rather lag around and be useless.
Rioter Comments
: Same The "old" logo is modern enough The "new" one lacks the class that the game has and doesn't really fit with the theme
so its perfect. the current state of the game also lacks any sort of class that the game once had. see new logo fits perfect. piece of shit for a piece of bigger shit.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Riot thanks for bring IRON V into platinum.
there is no division 5. division 4 is the lowest of each division.
: Went for a job interview
well. i dont get it either.
: Join Us Oct. 15th to Celebrate 10 Years of League
cant wait to get mobile legends and 10 rp as gift. HYPE! not. i really hope they bring out mobile legends, that would be the end of this game lol
: If you were to give these Champions a new Passive, what would you give them?
depends. am i supposed to give them a passive based on what i think fits the champs, or what riot would most likely do?
: Remember people last week claiming that Aatrox's winrate would climb back after a week?
riots fault. they cant balance toplaner/bruisers. no matter what. they just cant.
T2K Baka (NA)
: Is it bad that im happy certainty left the development for the game.
who? with how the current state of the game is, it cant be bad if ALL of them leave. seriously.
: op.gg claims you were bronze last season and ...that's it. so unless you were doing this on a different account than this one, can point to it and prove that it's yours... i'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Kei143 (NA)
: Don't you think it'll be rad where he throws bouquets and only talks about his love? Ship that Valentine Draven pl0x. It'll be as rad as SG Gragas and Urgot. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} Also they normalized the drops. Now I'm always wondering what items I should build in the beginning.
they did? maybe i try to get back in it again hm.
: How many of you would like to see a Battle Royale mode?
it would be nice. but with the current state of the game balance and bugwise, this would be a horrible idea lol
Kei143 (NA)
: You know that's how I feel when I see people complain about TFT is all RNG and no skill. Do you still feel way about TFT? Also, do you prefer SG Zoe's left or right eye?
you wanna know how i feel about tft? when it was on the pbe, i actually spent over 40 hours waiting to get into pbe and i played about 50 games of tft. while the rng was bad, it wasnt that shitty that i end up with 3 gold and others with 3 items. im not even playing tft anymore cause they ruined my interest in it. that should tell you how i feel about it. i went from waiting over 40 hours to not wanting to play it anymore. i like her left eye more as it is dark blue which fits more with the "dark" SG theme. but then again the skin makes no sense to me, you have this overly happy cheerful kid being the dark SG. thats like making a draven skin where he throws flower bouquet and never talks about how great he is.
: French on NA
you can just change the files to have french lol. im playing on korean lol in euw just for fun.
: Who is your most hated champion across all elos? For me it’s darius. I can play against him fine but holy hell does it take all my will power to not smash my keyboard when I see his q heal him for half of his health bar
thats a bad question to ask me cause i hate how every champ made after season 7 is an overloaded true damage hp% damage shit. i suck vs velkoz, but my absolute most hated champ to face must be zed. im plat but you could put me vs someone who never played lol and they'd kick my ass with zed
: Who is your most hated champion across all elos? For me it’s darius. I can play against him fine but holy hell does it take all my will power to not smash my keyboard when I see his q heal him for half of his health bar
thats a bad question to ask me cause i hate how every champ made after season 7 is an overloaded true damage hp% damage shit. i suck vs velkoz, but my absolute most hated champ to face must be zed. im plat but you could put me vs someone who never played lol and they'd kick my ass with zed
Ligseo (EUW)
: ARE YOU KIDDING??
wow lol. riot even fucks up ticket sales and then doesnt care. thats really pathetic.
: is it just me, or do bronze players just not listen to anything you say
i think thats the same in every elo. sadly enough even in plat. we aced the enemy team, we got no minions to take towers tho and i ping baron and even type in chat how we have 2 mountain drakes and im fucking amumu my w will melt baron and they recall and basically get nothing from the ace. but i guess in bronze this is even worse mainly cause pingspamming/talking total bullshit is more common.
: i spent 2 years in bronze, 2 years in silver, and about a month in plat really all it takes to get unstuck is to start actively using your brain lmao
2 days ago i did play 3 games on my current silver 4 account. and really the main question i ask myself when i play there is "what were they thinking?" idk how to describe it but it feels like people cant use basic math. i see a lv 7 nasus vs a lv 9 renekton who has almost twice the farm and 6 more kills. and the nasus engages and then says in all chat "fuck riot every champ so op" i mean wtf.
Tele II (NA)
: Do you expect serious questions?
: Was it the junglers fault?
Rioter Comments
Show more

Jennifer420

Level 233 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion