Rioter Comments
datfatguy (OCE)
: What the hell happened to rotating game modes?
with the current patch this doesnt say much but still: they removed them for clash. yup that was their statement.
: I must confess, I saw that image and immediately thought of this. https://youtu.be/E4aEyMnbS0o?t=82 Which, I imagine, is about how Riot's bug fixers first approach the bugs every patch.
riot approaches bugs? :/ didnt know that my bad
: It's Plebbit. They live for those upvotes and nothing else.
: So riot is already fucking up this gamemode
me: are you REALLY surprised. i mean for real are you REALLY SURPRISED AT THIS POINT???
Rioter Comments
: Psst, Riot: WE GET IT.
yes we know it, but riot doesnt know it lol.
Manxxom (NA)
: by chocobo you mean the silverwing right...? Oh lord I can never stop thinking it as a chocobo now.
yup the silverwing. cmon its literally a cute little discount chocobo <3
Rioter Comments
Yenn (NA)
: My lane is 3-0-0 at level 6. I'm being 100 to 0'd in a single combo. I can't play the game.
be glad she didnt dive you. she is so mobile, would be easy for her.
njrk97 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eyEqT8Rf,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:55:57.397+0000) > > riot: hello years ago we reworked nidalee cause her being just a long range q spam machine is boring. > > also riot: here is zoe. > > > i think by now you should know that among the different teams of riot, none agree with each other. See there is one big thing, New Champions, are New so they can sell skins for them easier. It doesn't matter if their mechanics are unhealthy or we have seen a champ with the same issues, its all about being New. New Sells Skins, and New means they can '''update'' the kit to better fit into League of Snowball. I mean why on Earth do you think Kai Sai,Pyke,Akali and Irelia all got new skins within 6 months of their last, its because New Sells. Honestly i don't understand why they don't just have it be something like Yuumi takes like 30% of the damage dealt to the person she is connected to her own health bar. So then at least poking or harassing the ADC can still hurt her, and there is a real threat if she hangs around on low health or jumps to a target at a bad time (Plus like why does she have like no cooldown on jumping to targets.)
but then noone would buy knights vow anymore and that... oh. thats alrdy the case lul
: i read this and smiled so hard it hurt
: Prestige edition skins are...
if you compare riot game(s) to the WWE, prestige skins are like brock lesnar with a title. the big boss who has the last word in everything thinks its the savior and doesnt give a f. about what their customers say.
: I honestly do not believe that TFT is ready for a Ranked Queue in its current state.
lets be fair: in its current state, summoners rift also doesnt deserve a ranked mode lol.
: "I'd rather have a 10 minute queue and be put as my role than a 2 minute queue and be autofilled"
what you mentioned in your post is something that really pisses me off. when i go duoq and i get autofilled so does my premade. IN OPPOSITE ROLES like he picks mid/adc and i go jungle/top. what happens? he gets jungle and i get adc. what the fuck? if this is how autofill works then wow. entire thing is a failure.
: For entire seasons you discouraged "healbot Soraka" and you come up with Yuumi
riot: hello years ago we reworked nidalee cause her being just a long range q spam machine is boring. also riot: here is zoe. i think by now you should know that among the different teams of riot, none agree with each other.
: You are not getting unbanned. You started flaming your team in the very first things you said. Permaban is next if you don't stop.
TO BE FAIR "why start red" isnt a flame thing.
l MrD l (NA)
: I feel like toxic people just like to rage about anything
YOU DONT NEED TO MUTE CHAT EVERY GAME MY FRIEND! NEXT PATCH YOU CAN JUST TURN OFF ALLY CHAT!!! :D
: I've discovered the secret to avoiding toxicity.
Reimυ (EUNE)
: If trolling always resulted in dodges then more people would troll champ selects.
since i dont care about trolls, its all about me. so lets think about this... lose 3 lp and wait 6min or lose ~ 20 lp and waste ~ 30min. ehhh i think i take the dodging. which btw people start to make more and more "guides" for as people just realize how op dodging is (also shoutouts to riots system not really doing shit against trolls) you can hate on that as much as you want, but its true and the evidence is something you cant deny.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yo7Mael0,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-14T01:39:18.482+0000) > > you forget this is america we're talking about. > stand your ground "defended myself" etc. > > police can kill a naked homeless guy and get away by saying "i defended myself cause he had a gun" > this is #murica Thats the police, not the military. The military, hilariously enough, generally treats people better, and are generally properly trained to not be all "self defense, i thought his hand was shaped a bit like a gun i wus scared"
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yo7Mael0,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T14:14:29.817+0000) > > Thats the police, not the military. The military, hilariously enough, generally treats people better, and are generally properly trained to not be all "self defense, i thought his hand was shaped a bit like a gun i wus scared" honestly i dont even know if this entire thing is a joke or if there are really people going to "storm" area 51. well its good to know american military > police. (i guess)
: so why the fuck was I forced to fight the #1 player 3 times, almost in a row?
hope thats the next thing they change. everyone faces everyone in a row.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ZEMozUX2,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-07-13T22:39:32.686+0000) > > "fix and improve rotating gamemodes" > WHAT ROTATING MODES!? there are none cause riot took them away for clash. > the fact that they gave that as official statement is just an insult itself. and you can tell they lost every shame if this is their official excuse. lol 2 years later clash is still dead
it really disgusts me that they just say that like its something normal. "we took something you all enjoyed and that worked perfectly fine and replaced it with something we give 0 news on, that never worked and thats never here"
: 650,000+ people have signed to storm Area 51
just read this "article" and while im not a naruto fan, even i know its uzumaki and not "ozumaki". jesus christ lol
Yenn (NA)
: It would be great if literally any jungle improvements could be made
hey we hear you, we will lower camp exp and make red/blue buff now spawn 1 minute later! enjoy!
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yo7Mael0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-13T15:14:42.441+0000) > > people are actually going to die doing this lol, soldiers there have been reported to have strict orders to kill intriders on sight. > but hey that's just what bill cooper said and the casuals have been made to believe he's cooky They dont. It would be asinine for a government to have a policy to kill civilians on sight. Its usually just confrontation and removing them from the area.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yo7Mael0,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-13T15:23:42.574+0000) > > They dont. It would be asinine for a government to have a policy to kill civilians on sight. > > Its usually just confrontation and removing them from the area. you forget this is america we're talking about. stand your ground "defended myself" etc. police can kill a naked homeless guy and get away by saying "i defended myself cause he had a gun" this is #murica
: Behind the creation of TFT
"fix and improve rotating gamemodes" WHAT ROTATING MODES!? there are none cause riot took them away for clash. the fact that they gave that as official statement is just an insult itself. and you can tell they lost every shame if this is their official excuse.
: Here's exactly how much you can possibly die within 20 minutes:
hm... next time my top goes 0/16 as renekton in 20min i'll send em this post just to show them that they are almost as close to full inting as possible.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: Either im imagining things or Riot just said that wintrading is okay xD
: pykes excute has to be the worst designed excute in the game
cho doesnt have to stack. it just does more damage with stacks (and he has to go meele range)
usul1202 (NA)
: What's your 'it happened in a dream' skin?
back then i went on the custom lol skin page and saw so many skins riot just needs to copy paste :/ oh well
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FkMv4cJ9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T21:45:43.714+0000) > > explain that to my teammates. > literally had a duo premade yesterday that called me inter for not following them in their 20th 2v5 suicide engage. Been there plenty of times. Kinda why I believe actual inting isn't punished faster. People are so quick to call anyone doing poorly an "inter" Whether that actually has any effect on the report system I dunno, but it sounds accurate to me.
i mean when people call you inter for NOT dying with them, then idk anymore lol. world is weird. riot should also punish THESE people way faster.
: Who could possibly have the energy to hardcore rage still?
while i agree with the "its pathetic stupid etc", you're getting exhausted by just watching others write for 30min? oh boy lol. try to sit in a room where you need to write down every word others say for 5 hours straight :D
: You know what "int" is short for? Intentional. Number of deaths doesn't matter. Someone can die twice on purpose and be inting. Someone can die 15 times while having a bad game and not be inting.
explain that to my teammates. literally had a duo premade yesterday that called me inter for not following them in their 20th 2v5 suicide engage.
: The results of my soloqueue strategy.
it was hard for me to get to plat 4 as i cant play any assassins or bruisers. i went full tryhard on amumu which was really boring and annoying, but it worked. shoutouts to my crying face also known as {{item:3151}}
: NERF. FUNNEL. COMP. IN. 3V3.
riot: whats 3v3? OH YEAH RIGHT! nvm uhm sorry we're working on it. at least if you still believe that then we're happy and go back to doing nothing lul
Dynikus (NA)
: did you manually submit a ticket with a file of the game recording attached?
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ebVMTwzp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-12T01:52:02.864+0000) > > did you manually submit a ticket with a file of the game recording attached? haha
: PSA: Disable Ally Chat is coming
im shocked... it took riot many MANY years to finally make this basic feature that a ton of people always wished for... and now its finally here. and once again my joke of "riot needs 4-5 years of constant complains until they finally listen" is true. why did i ever come up with this joke when it happens to be true all the damn time. its like a curse...
: Your Cerebral Cortex doesn't fully develop until you are roughly 25 years old
im currently 24 and my life is... well pretty shit. does that mean when im 25 i will start to make right decisions and stuff will get better? hm
KOG IRL (NA)
: I wish match history would ALWAYS show my grade.
nah man that would actually make too much sense you know. it would make riot look like FOR ONCE they actually finished something and didnt just put an alpha test on the live servers that they never touch again. and riot is clearly not wanting to go for the "hey we're trying" way.
Manxxom (NA)
: Metas.
9 heal potions shen vs mundo top.
Rioter Comments
Manxxom (NA)
: Kog'maw: *dies*
EVEN THIS TEXT IS A BOOOOOM
Seal Bot (EUNE)
: Is no one going to talk about the fact Sivir received a MASSIVE nerf??
wow this nerf is almost as hardcore as irelias 5 ms nerf or zoes 0,25 cooldown nerf. while at least they say in patchnotes that these 8.012 numbers are ugly, it literally does nothing for the player. if its 8.0 mana reg, 8.012 or 8.49999999, if i check out the stat it will say "8" so this is just idk. weird.
: Riot needs to grow a pair
you could press enter more often so its easier to read.
: It sucks we can't have the old league back...
season 5 was the last decent season. after that hypermobility + too much damage. rip
Camp2 (EUW)
: They never agree with anything agaisnt riot, check it in the forums and see some opinion agaisnt this system and see if it has more upvotes than downvotes.
you seem to confuse this with lol reddit. the boards AFTER YEARS actually realized riot isnt the holy grail of gaming and they do support people that complain.
: "AFK" in ranked
5$ on mods removing the picture for "nameshame" cause one person in the pic is clearly flaming.
: CAN WE START BANNING TROLLS AND INTERS
no. sorry. bad game and smol indi cumpany.
Arthem69 (NA)
: Oh no! You can't access the store! Nevermind being able to play or any of that other stuff, better fix the store!
> [{quoted}](name=Arthem69,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hxABLghE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-09T01:48:39.226+0000) > > Oh no! You can't access the store! Nevermind being able to play or any of that other stuff, better fix the store! no new prestige skins to showcase? might aswell black the entire client out, nothing else is worth mentioning.
Show more

Jennifer420

Level 217 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion