Rioter Comments
: That is realy true, just look at 2 of my accounts, this one , dongerstruck ,is D4 with a winrate of 63% mid and 57% overall, on the otherhand, i have another account, dongerstuck ( without the r) wich is plat 3 with NEGATIVE winrates... i mean, im playing at higher elo on the other account and i manage to get WAY better stats...
a friend of mine tried to get bronze 5 and actually managed to do so, but he never got matched with anyone below silver. not once. just by dodging champ selects to lose lp and thus drop faster lol
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Never give up
yes not every game is winable and yes you cant come back from every bad start, but giving up right after the first tower or first blood is just stupid
: Trolls still exist?
trolls will always exist. and it will never be possible to ban them all. still it would be nice if riot would at least try stuff instead of (what feels like) doing absolutely nothing at all
: i suggest we swap from flaming to this shit
i wonder if you'd still get punished by the IFS for that hm.
Quáx (NA)
: Community: WE WANT DAMAGE NERFS AND LESS SNOWBALLING. Riot:
pff thats the best change they made. the other changes again just add more damage and rng.
Quáx (NA)
: What were your pickems?
i put griffin over ig and g2 over damwon.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B62XZTTE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T02:18:09.270+0000) > > wait now people know a date? also rip 14th... thats still a long time :( > > > on a sidenote im more confused on why suddenly i own every card 3 times :/ this makes me believe that riot will set every account back to 0 but then again they said "beta testers" get some wildcards as gift. so im really confused. Yeah they had all cards available for the early testers, I don't know if we will get any as rewards or if we just had a chance to play with what deck we wanted to focus on getting
> [{quoted}](name=Novae Idyllica,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B62XZTTE,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:24:21.667+0000) > > Yeah they had all cards available for the early testers, I don't know if we will get any as rewards or if we just had a chance to play with what deck we wanted to focus on getting i didnt have all cards right away. i played 3 days without them and on the 4th day i got them all. a screen of my wildcards amount can easily prove that lol
Raiyza (NA)
: Dude. I'm level 7 mastery with thousands of points with Thresh... *I. Never. Fucking. Noticed. That.*
theres a lot of tiny eastereggs that are almost impossible to notice. for example every champ/skin with sunglasses takes 1 less damage from leona. also leonas spells make zyra grow.
: Does Riot Investigate Private Messages?
: Why am I still lvl 0 honor
you could always write the support and ask if your progress glitched. nothing is perfect, this might happen. but eh idk, over 100 games? you should easily have 1 checkpoint. more likely 2 if not 3.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B62XZTTE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T02:18:09.270+0000) > > wait now people know a date? also rip 14th... thats still a long time :( > > > on a sidenote im more confused on why suddenly i own every card 3 times :/ this makes me believe that riot will set every account back to 0 but then again they said "beta testers" get some wildcards as gift. so im really confused. They won't reset accounts to zero because they sold starter packs for 5 bucks a pop during the beta
> [{quoted}](name=Hexs Fortune,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B62XZTTE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T03:44:00.396+0000) > > They won't reset accounts to zero because they sold starter packs for 5 bucks a pop during the beta but why do i need a starter pack if suddenly i own each card 3 times. i dont get it. i never created a karma card for example.
: 1M on MF Finally
congratz. do you build her full lethality or crit?
: How long is the pre-registry for Legends of Runeterra supposed to take?
doesnt matter anymore. its gone until ~ mid november :( a friend of mine got a key from a streamer. he basically looked for the 20 lol streamers with the least viewers and just have the stream muted and open. 2h later he got a key.
: I think the early access patch just ended. It should be back November 14th though..
> [{quoted}](name=Novae Idyllica,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B62XZTTE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T02:14:50.606+0000) > > I think the early access patch just ended. It should be back November 14th though.. wait now people know a date? also rip 14th... thats still a long time :( on a sidenote im more confused on why suddenly i own every card 3 times :/ this makes me believe that riot will set every account back to 0 but then again they said "beta testers" get some wildcards as gift. so im really confused.
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wdkghsuk,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:55:20.344+0000) > > now cmon. how many ppl actually know the exact range of pink and red wards? Support Main :)
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wdkghsuk,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:56:37.585+0000) > > Support Main :) i know the range not in numbers but just by memory how far it goes. well maybe not on wards
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wdkghsuk,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:46:04.439+0000) > > thats a point i can accept. respect on doing the quick research. Research.. I've been here since 2012.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wdkghsuk,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:47:59.192+0000) > > Research.. I've been here since 2012. now cmon. how many ppl actually know the exact range of pink and red wards?
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wdkghsuk,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:34:58.560+0000) > > just no. a lot of ppl call it by the "old" name and you should respect that. "old name" is wrong due to the fact that they entirely different. **Pink Ward aka Vision Ward** Places a visible ward with 1100 units range sight and 1000 units range true sight. Limit 1 Vision Ward on the map per player. Limitations Can only carry 2 Vision Wards in inventory. **Red Ward aka Control Ward** Places a visible Control Ward at the target location (600 range), which grants vision over the surrounding area as well as: Revealing and disabling enemy wards Revealing enemy stealthed traps. Revealing Camouflaged champions (not Stealth Champions) . Limit 1 Control Ward on the map per player. Limitations Can only carry 2 Control Wards in inventory. **IP short **for Influence Points; used upon champions and some icons. **BE short** of Blue Essence. Used upon Unlocking Champions, some Icons, Crafting Champion Shards at a lower price, Crafting Mastery, Special skins, icons and chromas in the Essence Emporium twice a year. So, again, "old names" don't work when they are entirely different entities.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wdkghsuk,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:43:16.039+0000) > > "old name" is wrong due to the fact that they entirely different. > > **Pink Ward aka Vision Ward** > Places a visible ward with 1100 units range sight and 1000 units range true sight. > Limit 1 Vision Ward on the map per player. > Limitations > Can only carry 2 Vision Wards in inventory. > > **Red Ward aka Control Ward** > Places a visible Control Ward at the target location (600 range), which grants vision over the surrounding area as well as: > Revealing and disabling enemy wards > Revealing enemy stealthed traps. > Revealing Camouflaged champions (not Stealth Champions) . > Limit 1 Control Ward on the map per player. > Limitations > Can only carry 2 Control Wards in inventory. > > **IP short **for Influence Points; used upon champions and some icons. > > **BE short** of Blue Essence. Used upon Unlocking Champions, some Icons, Crafting Champion Shards at a lower price, Crafting Mastery, Special skins, icons and chromas in the Essence Emporium twice a year. > > > So, again, "old names" don't work when they are entirely different entities. thats a point i can accept. respect on doing the quick research.
: The Gap Strikes Back
you again. at least you dont rant about fnatic again. i think g2 will face skt and lose. and fnc MIGHT go to finals and lose there.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wdkghsuk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:24:30.930+0000) > > be? its called IP. influence points. > just like its called a pink ward and an adc. not a vision ward and not a marksmen IP hasn't been in the game for years. Pink Wards haven't been in the game for years. BE. Blue Essense. Red Wards/Control Wards.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wdkghsuk,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:33:06.816+0000) > > IP hasn't been in the game for years. > Pink Wards haven't been in the game for years. > > BE. Blue Essense. > Red Wards/Control Wards. just no. a lot of ppl call it by the "old" name and you should respect that.
Pyrosan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wdkghsuk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:24:30.930+0000) > > be? its called IP. influence points. > just like its called a pink ward and an adc. not a vision ward and not a marksmen it's blue essence now IP was removed when they overhauled he currency system lol how u gonna correct me wrongly
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wdkghsuk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:26:43.868+0000) > > it's blue essence now > IP was removed when they overhauled he currency system lol > > how u gonna correct me wrongly just cause riot says so, doesnt mean thats now how it is. they also say more damage and rng is the way to go in preseason. riot says a lot when the day is long. namechanges that are literally pointless do nothing. and the majority of ppl i meet call it pink ward.
Rioter Comments
Pyrosan (NA)
: i think it either will just get added to your loot tab or it'll be claimed regardless annie's only 450 be anyway
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wdkghsuk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T23:21:40.352+0000) > > i think it either will just get added to your loot tab or it'll be claimed regardless > annie's only 450 be anyway be? its called IP. influence points. just like its called a pink ward and an adc. not a vision ward and not a marksmen
: got stuck in loading screen at 100% and couldnt load in
since 9.14 the reports of people having this issue increased by A LOT yet nothing is done so far. oh well.
indyxray (NA)
: Runes of Runterra crashing
its called league of runeterra. also the game is down for like 1 month tomorrow. so yeah :(
: Riot has to be better when it comes to players intentionally ruining games
Sukishoo (NA)
: Yup. I hope it's not too long, cause it's a been pretty fun so far :D
almost every card game gets boring to me within 1 week. LoR so far looks interesting. i suck at making decks... but im good at copying them and then changing them to my own needs. i really enjoyed it aswell.
Sukishoo (NA)
: No, they just said November when they were talking about it on Stream.
damn :x well thanks. at least i know its coming back sooner than i thought.
Sukishoo (NA)
: Yes. It will be back actually next month with the next preview patch.
phew thats good. i thought i have to wait 3+ months now. do you know when next month? is there a page with patchnotes or such? cause idk where to look for the informations do you have a link for me
Rioter Comments
: RIP NA :D
after the first week my predictions were 100% correct. now im down to i think 32 or 30 points. i really cant say what happens now on. anything does. fnc/g2 could both get into finals or go home right away.
LAFFEN (EUW)
: F IN THE CHAT FOR SPLYCE
i dont think g2 or splyce make it past skt. while i can imagine fnc being in the finals.
KingFu (NA)
: where does it say that ? source please.
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#your-account honestly i know this shit is boring and long, but you should at least read it ONCE to what you agree to. the south park episode of human centipede exists for a reason. as stupid as it is, its something that could happen
: NA fans deserve better
i dont get your post. the mentality of na esport teams comes back to bite them in the ass. had to happen eventually.
: They are daily missions with an expiration time of 4 weeks iirc, you should be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=MagicFlyingLlama,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWG1QKi5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T21:21:14.953+0000) > > They are daily missions with an expiration time of 4 weeks iirc, you should be fine. yes you are correct. you got 4 weeks.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZnnATcYc,comment-id=000800020000,timestamp=2019-10-20T01:43:22.560+0000) > > how do you get h0 by choice? > > did you flame on purpose? I [asked support to. ](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/yBXTyjAO-dishonorable-to-honor-2-edit-3-12219)
btw i think you can close this post. OP showed that he and only his point of view is the correct one and no matter what you bring up, he is the victim and the world is against him.
: HE LITTERALLY ASKED RIOT TO LOCK HIS HONOR, THAT 100% NEGATES THE EXPERIMENT AND IS 100% ASSISTANCE FROM A 3rd PARTY. Lmfao do you understand how a control or experiment works? we have no idea if his honor lock is the same as people who were placed at honor level 0 from the system. HE ASKED RIOT SUPPORT. That is a corrupt experiment dude. That is exactly what I said THAT IS A 3rd PARTY AKA RIOT SUPPORT. Omg....Research methods and Quantitative methods, these are classes you need to take in college. LMFAO!!! that is a very bias example, his honor wasn't at 0 naturally or from a 2 week suspension and we have no idea what kind of effect that has on the length of time taken to rise up. Think for a second, THE ONLY CASE THAT TOOK UNDER 400 games WAS THE ONE WHERE A MOD ASKED RIOT TO LOCK HIS HONOR.I'm done this is utter stupidity, Lmfao!! also, you took two years and you are much more toxic than I am, I've only been chat restricted 3 times in my 2 years. They just happened at checkpoints 2 EVERY time. I think You should be permabanned, you clearly don't learn your lesson, and now that you have honor level 2 I bet you are JUST AS TOXIC as you were before, but now you get away with it. Please don't compare me to you i'm a saint compared to you, I can tell you go on the offensive and bully people. I go on the defensive because I'm insecure.
why do i answer your bullshit again... i was on honor 0 1 and 2 so many times, my account is the proof that your claim is just wrong. and now you say im going on the offensive when all i do is write neutral and all you do is insult lol. welp, you clearly dont wanna learn. enjoy that victim role of yours and hopefully you get the permaban soon. after all you even said yourself you prefer a permaban than to be "tortured". id feel bad for you but nah. after all you put yourself into this situation. its just a real disgrace how you insult and disrespect all the time and then claim to be a saint and just be unlucky cause the whole world is against you. i hate your type i really do.
Dillaz (EUW)
: yeah but its my account but the pc its not only mine. Maybe i got a keylogger or someting like that. Thats why i speak of "luck"
hm the pc isnt your only... in case you let your brother or friend or whatever play on your acc, that would be a permaban anyways. just saying. well sorry for losing your acc.
Dillaz (EUW)
: you are a lucky one then . hope that it doesnt happen to you never
lucky? almost everyone of these "got hacked" posts turned out to be the person giving their password away or logging into a page that clearly isnt from the gamedevs. i really wouldnt call it luck, just common sense. in the past years i got so many spam emails that looked identical to my actual bank account that required me to "log in to confirm my account". but in the end, those were just scam mails. and obviously i didnt log in
Dillaz (EUW)
: I never gave my account to no one and thats a old email account... i have some blame true. But i should loose all cause i stop playing?
i have another acc thats 3 years old and never had anyone try to log in. its unlikely but let a virus scan check your pc for potencial keyloggers. but if you had one on your pc they'd prob go for mroe than just a f2p game account. and no you shoudnt lose it. but security is on you.
Gread Jr (NA)
: How do I make games last longer to waste players time?
youre lv 18. "low elo" is not really a term that fits. well theres 2 ways, either play the champs with the longest gametime in general (sivir is the absolute queen as her w just allows her to freely clear entire waves) or play "op" champs like assassins/bruisers that can easily take out 1-3 enemys on their own. its harder for enemys to end the game if they lose half their team before the real fight begins. but the best advice i can give you for soloq in the current meta is: dontplay for lategame. this meta is pure damage. 1shot or get 1shot. stalling the game is not a good idea. and impossible in (low) elo soloq. as people dont know what early mid and lategame means. they will play every champ the same and totally ignore their powerspikes.
Dillaz (EUW)
: Banned in a account that i didnt use in a year
honestly thats double your fault. 1. for apparently giving your password away to idk free rp pages or "a friend" and 2. for ignoring all those emails. permabanned means PERMA. forever. theres nothing you can do anymore. next time when you get a mail regarding the safety of your account/someone trying to get access maybe dont ignore them.
: First of all, Link the post I can't find it with a mod climbs out of honor level 0 google search. Second you are placing 1 proof against 2, and the proof you are using is of a MOD who could have easily had a 3rd party interfere, It's a bias example you are corrupting your sample size of literally 1. Here are more examples indicating that your example was a 1 off, by the way you didn't even provide me with a link- no proof means you are talking out of your ass. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/8kg7cb/as_a_casual_player_i_feel_like_its_impossible_to/ https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/bla5ot/climbing_honor_levels_is_really_slow/ https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/GpEUjaEs-has-anyone-climbed-out-of-honor-level-0 https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/FsXyZIey-it-takes-too-long-to-get-out-of-honor-level-0-for-how-easy-it-is-to-be-put-there https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/7jJt2dim-honor-level-0 once again if you want to dispute me, Please use facts. Don't talk out of your ass- it took me 12 seconds and one google search, guess what I googled too? I googled "mod climbs out of honor level 0" like you just said. I can find dozens if not hundreds of posts mitigating your one special case that you appear to have made up. Don't waste my time with illogical and unproven arguments, it does nothing to help people understand the situation and problems > if you just deny what others actually did for real, then theres no point in talking with you. if you wanna stay in your role as victim, then do so. sucks for you but it doesnt bother anyone else. the only one torturing you is your own mind. Looks like you are denying what others go through for real because it doesn't affect you. You're the type of person that says police don't discriminate against people because you are white and a police never messed with you. Just because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it never happened, you are lucky- that's all.
this is going to be my last answer to you as i alrdy said, you only want to see and believe whatever fits your role as victim. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/yBXTyjAO-dishonorable-to-honor-2-edit-3-12219 here is the post. its btw a comment in this post. a board mod is just a regular player ingame. 3rd party stuff interfere? lol good one. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/aEvTRhKX-my-2-year-long-journey-back-to-honor-level-2 heres my post. all these 100's of posts you find, if you read them you'll realize they are from ppl like you that clearly cant have a normal talk without becoming insulting and then put themselfes into the victim role when they clearly get offensive by just normal talking. im lucky? lol. my post should show you the opposite. as i even said in my post, in those 2 years i myself got triggered many times, falling back down to h0 or h1. but i always climbed back up. i bet my account has the highest amount of punishements without actually being permabanned.
: Ok, so I had to look this up. What even is that?
its some frozen/freljord queen thing. im not sure myself lol. but i really love the artwork. and the op-nes of the card.
Cadynn (EUW)
: well you can take riot to court, but that might be a little much for a league acc
you cant for an account. as you agreed that riot "borrows" you the account. it never belonged to you.
: Restricted for responding to trashtalk
tl:dr of all the commends: OP still thinks if someone else starts rulebreaking, jhe is allowed to break rules right back. youre not. end of story. mute or disable chat.
: Legends of Runeterra cards you wish to be champions
she who wanders... riot will nerf that card for sure. its way too strong. but i really love her art. i can imagine myself playing shadow of the colossus and suddenly that giant lady just wanders around.
SteeIer (NA)
: Neeko visual bug that is extremely gamebreaking. Needs disabled now.
reconnecting fixed this for me. still this is literally gamebreaking. i dont get why riot doesnt fucking disable the champ. but then again its riot... so who knows.
: you are actually insane, do you know how long it really takes to climb out of honor level 0? I keep getting to checkpoint 2/3 when I get reset to 0 it's infuriating and it's usually over stupidity or me having a bad game and speaking at all. I say fuck, ALOT. I'm an honest person, honest people swear more, it's a fact. Granted there is a profanity filter in this game that everyone seems to ignore and think that cursing should be punished. Seems counter productive to me. Go do some research I mean ACTUAL research, climbing out of honor level 0 is a process that takes a minimum of 400 games. I DON'T PLAY EVERY DAY. 400 games for me, is a year of league. so you sometimes during my year of playing league I fortget that I' ma second class citizen and try to speak like my friends do, and get shot back down to honor level 0 no checkpoints. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/4NqMkfgW-my-experiment-from-honor-level-0-to-honor-level-2-is-finally-complete-here-are-the-results https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/9ga9vi/im_finally_back_to_honour_level_2_here_are_some/ DO some research, try to tell me that 400 games of an average length of 25 minutes IS FUCKING REASONABLE in the first place, and to be on THAT tight of a lease for 400 games as well? C'mon man don't be delusional- do the math, check the posts It's fucking unreasonable.
one of the mods alrdy made a very detailed post. it took him 252 games WITHOUT any chatting (basically slowing it down compared to when you chat positive) to get back to h2. and again it took me 4 months. saying fuck isnt a rulebreak. saying fuck you is. "fuck we messed that up" is totally fine "fuck you guys" isnt. also both posts are from before they made climbing to h2 easier. if you just deny what others actually did for real, then theres no point in talking with you. if you wanna stay in your role as victim, then do so. sucks for you but it doesnt bother anyone else. the only one torturing you is your own mind.
Show more

Jennifer420

Level 237 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion