Hotarµ (NA)
: The only thing that's similar in these splash arts is the pose. Their design, their weaponry, their helmets, the backdrop, even they _way_ they hold the weaponry is different. What point are you trying to make? That they're not allowed to strike a similar pose? One that's popular amongst most designers when they're trying to make a warrior look tough or badass?
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=A2cuZFPL,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T21:33:21.544+0000) > > The only thing that's similar in these splash arts is the pose. Their design, their weaponry, their helmets, the backdrop, even they _way_ they hold the weaponry is different. > > What point are you trying to make? That they're not allowed to strike a similar pose? One that's popular amongst most designers when they're trying to make a warrior look tough or badass? That it's one of the countless multiple, counter rips each company has been doing for a while now. It's just this went to far.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Pantheon's original release date was February 2nd, 2010. So by your reasoning, Smite is copying his design (general Spartan warrior aesthetic) and his Myrmidon skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=A2cuZFPL,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-08-29T21:18:14.252+0000) > > Pantheon's original release date was February 2nd, 2010. > > So by your reasoning, Smite is copying his design (general Spartan warrior aesthetic) and his Myrmidon skin. What are you talking about? I'm referring to the splash arts?
Hotarµ (NA)
: >So.. Where do we stand on this? Nowhere, because neither Riot or Hi-Rez is the original creator of the "Spartan Warrior" design. It's a common theme just like an armor clad medieval warrior or a mage with a pointy blue hat. By the way, you forgot to mention that this is Achilles' Battleworn skin and not his actual base model, which isn't similar to Pantheon's base model in any way, shape, or form. Also, obligatory mention: Pantheon release date: **February 2nd, 2010.** Achilles release date: **February 27th, 2018.**
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=A2cuZFPL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-29T21:01:46.111+0000) > > Nowhere, because neither Riot or Hi-Rez is the original creator of the "Spartan Warrior" design. It's a common theme just like an armor clad medieval warrior or a mage with a pointy blue hat. > > By the way, you forgot to mention that this is Achilles' Battleworn skin and not his actual base model, which isn't similar to Pantheon's base model in any way, shape, or form. > > Also, obligatory mention: > > Pantheon release date: **February 2nd, 2010.** > Achilles release date: **February 27th, 2018.** "**February 2nd, 2010.**" don't you mean August 8th 2019?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Joetri10,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAe1YyE2,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-07-13T20:16:07.012+0000) > > I have a 50/50 winrate, and i mean to almost a single digit count. I had a 9 game streak with my main once, with players that were really good, as well as the players on the opposite team. mainly all golds with some plats. Very fun, engaging and skillful potent games. > > 3 afk's in a row later, a duo with one players on level 16 who started playing about a week ago. 2 games of the enemy living every gank with under 10 hp and strangely ironically, my champion being banned (which, being an Evelynn, really rarely rarely happens). i went back to my flat 50/50. > > I'm not entirely sure why Riot has created a system like this, but it certainly is intended. In a game where someone can have 3000 games, and essentially be on W1500/L1500, as i am, is blatantly manipulated. > > They do need to fix it Out of curiosity, you mention a losing and a winning streak. The winning streak you speak fondly of while the losing streak you speak poorly of. You also say that the win streak games were skillful, and even, yet you managed to win 9 even games in a row. Then a string of bad luck (Riots obvious evil) pushed you back to 50/50. This seems to be a common theme. People only recognize the bad luck. You got lucky and i'm not saying you didn't contribute, but you had some strong teammates and didn't get matched with that wasted dude that unfortunately decided to hit the queue button. This causes a win streak that "feels" balanced because you're winning. It feels good. That bad luck though... Fuck that. Riot is conspiring to ruin your win rate. It wasn't that maybe you played a little worse those games, got tilted as we all do. Or had some seriously bad luck with getting matched with that drunk dude that can't even see straight. We also have seen streamers and pro's and people who have are incredibly skilled at the game queue up and rise to high elo with winrates of 80%+. That alone proves this doesn't happen. I would also like to remind everyone that the statistical significance of your personal games means literally nothing when talking about something of this magnitude. We do have meaningful data from several different independent tracking websites which can be used to prove there is nothing nefarious going on here. **TL/DR EVERYONE SEEMS TO THINK THAT WHEN THEY ARE WINNING IT IS WORKING AS INTENDED BUT A LOSING STREAK IS SOME KIND OF MALICIOUS CODE THAT MADE THEM DO IT. MORE THAN A LITTLE BIT OF BIAS IN ALL OF THE "ANECDOTAL" EVIDENCE USED TO SUPPORT THESE POSTS EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY COME UP.**
> [{quoted}](name=Très Pauvre,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EAe1YyE2,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-07-13T21:00:04.163+0000) > > Out of curiosity, you mention a losing and a winning streak. The winning streak you speak fondly of while the losing streak you speak poorly of. You also say that the win streak games were skillful, and even, yet you managed to win 9 even games in a row. > > Then a string of bad luck (Riots obvious evil) pushed you back to 50/50. > > This seems to be a common theme. People only recognize the bad luck. You got lucky and i'm not saying you didn't contribute, but you had some strong teammates and didn't get matched with that wasted dude that unfortunately decided to hit the queue button. This causes a win streak that "feels" balanced because you're winning. It feels good. > > That bad luck though... Fuck that. Riot is conspiring to ruin your win rate. It wasn't that maybe you played a little worse those games, got tilted as we all do. Or had some seriously bad luck with getting matched with that drunk dude that can't even see straight. > > We also have seen streamers and pro's and people who have are incredibly skilled at the game queue up and rise to high elo with winrates of 80%+. That alone proves this doesn't happen. > > I would also like to remind everyone that the statistical significance of your personal games means literally nothing when talking about something of this magnitude. We do have meaningful data from several different independent tracking websites which can be used to prove there is nothing nefarious going on here. > > **TL/DR EVERYONE SEEMS TO THINK THAT WHEN THEY ARE WINNING IT IS WORKING AS INTENDED BUT A LOSING STREAK IS SOME KIND OF MALICIOUS CODE THAT MADE THEM DO IT. MORE THAN A LITTLE BIT OF BIAS IN ALL OF THE "ANECDOTAL" EVIDENCE USED TO SUPPORT THESE POSTS EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY COME UP.** Good luck and bad luck in this game entirely comes down to who you're matched with. You can replicate a game to a pin point but when that moment comes where you call baron and in game 1 your team takes baron and wins and in game two your team decides red buff and backing with full heath is more important and you lose the game. It makes no justifiable sense. The major problem with this game is not so much how skilled someone is as a player but how they use their brain. Atleast in middle elos. How these players manage to get into such an elo is insane. Quite frankly, if i call for help from my mid laner that im contesting skuttle and in 2 consecutive games i get help perfectly fine but then in the next game i get Mr AFK auto attacking and using spells on minions and spamming 'well i did say SS', i request to riot that this player be removed from any possible chance i see him in game again, because he certainly doesn't belong in my game. If i could get two games back to back with the same players, and they play, react and think the same, but we lose 1 game and win the other because of a great mechanical outplay, i'll be happy. I however do not accept that a system can allow you to be paired with 9 fakers in 3 games and then your next 3 games, they have their 5 fakers and i have 4 Phreaks, and then suddenly im with 9 fakers again the game after. It's utter nonsense.
Kyunsei (EUW)
: "statistically if matchmaking is working really well, you’re going to lose about half of your games"
I have a 50/50 winrate, and i mean to almost a single digit count. I had a 9 game streak with my main once, with players that were really good, as well as the players on the opposite team. mainly all golds with some plats. Very fun, engaging and skillful potent games. 3 afk's in a row later, a duo with one players on level 16 who started playing about a week ago. 2 games of the enemy living every gank with under 10 hp and strangely ironically, my champion being banned (which, being an Evelynn, really rarely rarely happens). i went back to my flat 50/50. I'm not entirely sure why Riot has created a system like this, but it certainly is intended. In a game where someone can have 3000 games, and essentially be on W1500/L1500, as i am, is blatantly manipulated. They do need to fix it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vhan8765 (NA)
: Shaco can control his clone with his R, granted he's not dead. LeBlanc can't control her clone anymore since the revert/rework most recently.
> [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V0lUKhfJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-11T23:47:59.832+0000) > > Shaco can control his clone with his R, granted he's not dead. > > LeBlanc can't control her clone anymore since the revert/rework most recently. Wait are you sure? i should double check that. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case
: This season is seriously the worst one and big names say it...
They cater to the big players, and now the big players are unhappy. Riot are clearly panicking what with them just outright removing Banner. The game needs to be on stasis for a while until they can revert to an old build of the game before the Mages, ADC and jungle changes were put in.
Rioter Comments
: > With every role, high CS is what gives you an S not every role (support) but I guess for all other roles, you're right. Isn't Vision score important as well?
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sBwtcfPm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-28T20:01:44.601+0000) > > not every role (support) but I guess for all other roles, you're right. Isn't Vision score important as well? Actually support is the easiest to get an S because of this Method.. Because nobody farms as a support, but the system doesn't think about that. If you get about 5 kills from your adc and just farm, you'll get it all the same. Most of my 6's are Supports because of it. Vision score is, but it's not as inpactful
: How to get S+
As ADC Get 10+ kills. Try not to die more than 3 times. Farm till 200-300 minions. Even if your team loses, and aslong as you don't die more than a good 3-4 times. you have an Guaranteed s+ With every role, high CS is what gives you an S. I just tend to roam to steal kills, buy a runnans, afk farm and wait for the game to end. That's how to get an S :) The idea is to match your performance towards the top end players. High CS is the dealbreaker because once people start getting fed, they stop CS'ing. So basically,. had you gotten another 70+ cs, you would have scored an S http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy318/joetri10/ryttrg_zpsoex2aeuh.png Here's an example as a jungle. Note: On the S game, the game was not only 7 minutes longer, 4 kills less and 2 more deaths, the CS roughly 50 higher, and that is what made the difference between the S- and S. Had i had the same CS on the S- game, it would more than likely had been an S+ game.
Rioter Comments
: You're an eve main with a 69% winrate in 62 games - and your recent match history is consistent with that. I'm not sure what you're complaining about
> [{quoted}](name=LiL Bunnie FuFuu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=35TbEq2v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-23T01:34:51.131+0000) > > You're an eve main with a 69% winrate in 62 games - and your recent match history is consistent with that. I'm not sure what you're complaining about I'm not sure where that stat is but you're wrong. When i got into the main swing of what i was doing, which was roughly close to the end of march, there's some defeat clumps but there are moments where i'm about 10 wins in every 2 losses and the losses still boast a high KDA. Can't win them all. The recent loss games now have been because i am just unable to pop off without some freak incident. Also, no one is a main at about 60 games, that's just a stupid comment to assume.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Verxint (NA)
: In their (not really new anymore) champion class and subclass system, Yi is a Skirmisher.
> [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OYdh70jc,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-08T01:55:19.964+0000) > > In their (not really new anymore) champion class and subclass system, Yi is a Skirmisher. Skirmisher is a sub class used to define champions in a said play style whom normally would differ from each other. Yi however is still a Assassin, much as how Darius is still just a Fighter and graves is still just a Marksman. Don't be fooled by fancy fantasy sub-classing. The point of Yi still being an assassin carries the orginal core basis of his principle design philosophy; one of which that does not include the idea of building tank and still doing damage. In fact a skirmisher would go even more so against that ideal because they are with such design in mind, that; such as yi, has his W to fit the fantasy of a skirmisher style sub-class.
Verxint (NA)
: The in client role tags have been outdated for a while. They have a totally new set of roles now
> [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OYdh70jc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-08T01:28:53.137+0000) > > The in client role tags have been outdated for a while. They have a totally new set of roles now In every media ever Yi is an Assassin lol
shicky97 (NA)
: If we could not let this hit live that'd be great
As highly amusing as this is. No one is going be buying items like that and get away with it and anything can look strong against 1 single object that isn't even moving or fighting back. You can't go about trying to prove a point by using something that isn't practical.
Verxint (NA)
: Yi isn't an assassin
> [{quoted}](name=Verxint,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OYdh70jc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-08T00:55:57.253+0000) > > Yi isn't an assassin Yes he is? His role is 'Assassin'
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: *Preface that I wasn't on the pod who developed her, but I have a bit of context on the changes.* **Give us white hair, many of the other Blood Moon skins have it.** This was something that was trialed during development; it didn't work out. Blood Moon Evelynn shows a lot more skin than other Blood Moon skins do, making a good portion of her model a light color. Adding white hair to this would have caused her model to be a blur when in motion and it'd be hard to pick apart exactly what you were looking it. From game height, we aim for larger shapes (also why models aren't insanely detailed when in game versus the splash - the textures are 512 x 512). **The skin looks like Lunar Wraith, not Blood Moon.** That's feedback the team agreed with. There was *a lot of blue*, a color not generally associated with Blood Moon. The team took that feedback to heart and removed some of the blue, making her horns resemble the blue/gold gradient found on Blood Moon Else. The hair was also changed from a hotter pink to something more red, again, to align better with Blood Moon. The hotter pink was definitely trailing into Lunar Wraith Caitlyn's territory. **Is it due to the ego of the skin artist? ** Fair question, but no. The concept artist was working on paint overs/going through feedback loops for a good portion of yesterday afternoon. He made 4-5 paint overs of different hair and horn colors to see what could be pushed to make it feel Blood Moon. This was all based on feedback that Riot KiWiKiD had delivered to the team, coming from the boards, Reddit, YouTube, etc. Once the team agreed on the changes, both the character artist and splash artist spent the rest of the afternoon applying the changes and then Riot KiWiKiD testing them. **Delay it.** We have a release cadence and making larger scope changes on something we've planned x things for means taking away time from another skin's development - it's a slippery slope. It's why we can't 'just add sleeves' to something, for example. It's not simply adding sleeves, but also changing the rig entirely, changing all of her animations so the sleeves don't clip, and adjusting the splash to accommodate the in-game visual changes. Changing an animation kit can take several days, especially on newer characters, like Eve. Tied into all of this is testing, which means testing the skin again in its entirety, which is another large task that takes several (+) days. **Scrap it.** I think this has become a go-to for when someone either doesn't like something, and it's the easiest way for them to communicate it versus constructive feedback .We'd done it once with Sewn Chaos and because it'd been done once, it's a matter of why not do it again? To be honest, we struggled with the Sewn Chaos skins and the confidence we had with them. They were cute, but didn't hit our quality bar, or the fantasy that they should have, and it was something we should have ice boxed way sooner than PBE. **TL;DR**: We hear you! I know it's hard to believe sometimes when high scope changes are requested and they aren't applied. If you aren't sure why something is/isn't done, please ask (preferable on PBE 'cause the SME for the skin usually writes the post!) We have craft/design reasoning behind the choices we make as a team.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot KateyKhaos,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=efiqfJfz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-20T21:16:00.845+0000) > > *Preface that I wasn't on the pod who developed her, but I have a bit of context on the changes.* > > **Give us white hair, many of the other Blood Moon skins have it.** > > This was something that was trialed during development; it didn't work out. Blood Moon Evelynn shows a lot more skin than other Blood Moon skins do, making a good portion of her model a light color. Adding white hair to this would have caused her model to be a blur when in motion and it'd be hard to pick apart exactly what you were looking it. From game height, we aim for larger shapes (also why models aren't insanely detailed when in game versus the splash - the textures are 512 x 512). > > **The skin looks like Lunar Wraith, not Blood Moon.** > > That's feedback the team agreed with. There was *a lot of blue*, a color not generally associated with Blood Moon. The team took that feedback to heart and removed some of the blue, making her horns resemble the blue/gold gradient found on Blood Moon Else. The hair was also changed from a hotter pink to something more red, again, to align better with Blood Moon. The hotter pink was definitely trailing into Lunar Wraith Caitlyn's territory. > > **Is it due to the ego of the skin artist? ** > > Fair question, but no. The concept artist was working on paint overs/going through feedback loops for a good portion of yesterday afternoon. He made 4-5 paint overs of different hair and horn colors to see what could be pushed to make it feel Blood Moon. This was all based on feedback that Riot KiWiKiD had delivered to the team, coming from the boards, Reddit, YouTube, etc. > > Once the team agreed on the changes, both the character artist and splash artist spent the rest of the afternoon applying the changes and then Riot KiWiKiD testing them. > > **Delay it.** > > We have a release cadence and making larger scope changes on something we've planned x things for means taking away time from another skin's development - it's a slippery slope. It's why we can't 'just add sleeves' to something, for example. It's not simply adding sleeves, but also changing the rig entirely, changing all of her animations so the sleeves don't clip, and adjusting the splash to accommodate the in-game visual changes. Changing an animation kit can take several days, especially on newer characters, like Eve. Tied into all of this is testing, which means testing the skin again in its entirety, which is another large task that takes several (+) days. > > **Scrap it.** > > I think this has become a go-to for when someone either doesn't like something, and it's the easiest way for them to communicate it versus constructive feedback .We'd done it once with Sewn Chaos and because it'd been done once, it's a matter of why not do it again? To be honest, we struggled with the Sewn Chaos skins and the confidence we had with them. They were cute, but didn't hit our quality bar, or the fantasy that they should have, and it was something we should have ice boxed way sooner than PBE. > > **TL;DR**: > > We hear you! I know it's hard to believe sometimes when high scope changes are requested and they aren't applied. If you aren't sure why something is/isn't done, please ask (preferable on PBE 'cause the SME for the skin usually writes the post!) We have craft/design reasoning behind the choices we make as a team. **Adding white hair to this would have caused her model to be a blur when in motion** This is the opinion of the artist and the team which is very limited, lazy and problematic, as well as a bit unbelievable and stubborn sounding. A bold color such as red/pink though may not cause a problem with motion, but it's an eye sore. There is a fan art of blood moon skin for Evelynn that notes the biggest problem, her color scheme is BOLD. Her skin is largely the issue, it's a washed out strong purple and that would cause the blur motion with less potent and moulding soft colors.. The problem with her hair comes at the fact that her skin causes it to becoming a problem and her clothes just then look out of place. I can't really describe it, but the issue comes that it's not the hairs fault for the blur if white, it's the ENTIRE color scheme. It doesn't look like much effort has gone into it but the opinion that 'it's fine' from the artist is causing it to be held back. The blood moon line should be about it's thematic representation, not how much red, blue and purple you can shove on a model and call it a day. it's LAZY. ** making her horns resemble the blue/gold gradient found on Blood Moon Else.** You've missed the point. The horns being blue were not the problem, and red hair is not part of the theme! This is extremely reminiscent to the Three Kingdoms skin line, where they originally derived from Dynasty Warrior designs, and later on just thrown together to look somewhat like it belongs but it really doesn't. Again, this is down to laziness. **Fair question, but no. The concept artist was working on paint overs/going through feedback loops for a good portion of yesterday afternoon. He made 4-5 paint overs of different hair and horn colors to see what could be pushed to make it feel Blood Moon. This was all based on feedback that Riot KiWiKiD had delivered to the team, coming from the boards, Reddit, YouTube, etc. ** And yet we, the consumer, the fans who gave the feedback, we saw none of this, we're just being thrown a bunch of lines of 'promises' together. You take and you don't give back and that's essentially missing the point of feedback. Why can't we see it for ourselfs, even though we already have with the fan skin that was made. Honestly i still think it comes down to the ego of the artist in the fact that the fan art Evelynn skin is literally WHAT the skin should be, and you guys are extremely hard pressed on giving the creator credit, and adapting the skin to it. You really REALLY do not want to accept that someone who is not working with you guys have made something better. Let's be brutally honest with ourselves there. **but didn't hit our quality bar, or the fantasy that they should have** And neither does this. Sorry but adding a flute to a very disgustingly red shadow form does not work. Again, lazy As for me asking on the PBE, i can't access the PBE apparently, so i had to do it on here. I mean to be honest you've done the same thing as on the PBE anyway. You've thrown a bunch of excuses my way to cover up serious situations or you've addressed situations that we never a problem. No one has yet to address the fact that the skin does not, by everyone's general opinion whether they 'like it' or not, fit what the Blood Moon line SHOULD be. You've just thrown a bunch of blue and red together and called it a day. Anyone can do that. Someone has created what is literally the embodiment of what the skin should be to a pinch.. Use it. because right now ignoring the SJW, you have about 95% of the Evelynn community pissed the hell off... And you don't want GBAY99's video to become true surely. Swallow the pride, contact the artist, delay the skin, get to work on a skin Evelynn players will actually BUY and act like a company that listens. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjatHBy2wbQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ95zlPqEec&amp=&feature=youtu.be
  Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Joetri10,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9ubBvXq3,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-24T05:26:18.257+0000) > > Warwick is close enough to his old kit that it remains familiar. it was a quality of life update. > I'm sorry, he's what? No he's not. Far from it. Did old Warick have a fear? No. Did old Warwick's q put him infront of his enemy? No. Was his ult a skillshot? **Hell no**. Warwick's old passive: Eternal Thirst: Warwick's basic attacks deal 3 - 16 (based on level) bonus magic damage, healing him for the same amount (stacks up to 「 3 times 」 per target and persists for 4 seconds) New passive; Eternal Thirst: INNATE: Warwick's basic attacks deal 10 - 44 (based on level) bonus magic damage on-hit. While below 50% maximum health, Warwick's basic attacks also heal him for the same amount, with the healing tripled to 30 - 132 (based on level) while below 25% maximum health. Quite a difference there, seeing as now you have to be below 50% health to get the healing. Oh, and not to mention he now smells blood. Meaning, if you're below a certain amount of health (50%), then he gains a movement speed buff towards you. A buff that can increase the range of his ult. He also no longer strengthens his allies. Instead he reduces damage dealt, and then fears enemies within the range. Warwick had never had a fear. So that entire thing is pretty different. And, once again, his ult is a skillshot. A tiny as all hell skillshot even though he has a large-ish body. So how is he close enough as old Warick? Please, do elaborate because I'm quite lost on you there.
> [{quoted}](name=Gakupo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9ubBvXq3,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-24T05:37:19.894+0000) > > I'm sorry, he's what? No he's not. Far from it. Did old Warick have a fear? No. Did old Warwick's q put him infront of his enemy? No. Was his ult a skillshot? **Hell no**. > > Warwick's old passive: Eternal Thirst: Warwick's basic attacks deal 3 - 16 (based on level) bonus magic damage, healing him for the same amount (stacks up to 「 3 times 」 per target and persists for 4 seconds) > > New passive; Eternal Thirst: INNATE: Warwick's basic attacks deal 10 - 44 (based on level) bonus magic damage on-hit. > > While below 50% maximum health, Warwick's basic attacks also heal him for the same amount, with the healing tripled to 30 - 132 (based on level) while below 25% maximum health. > > Quite a difference there, seeing as now you have to be below 50% health to get the healing. > > > Oh, and not to mention he now smells blood. Meaning, if you're below a certain amount of health (50%), then he gains a movement speed buff towards you. A buff that can increase the range of his ult. > > He also no longer strengthens his allies. Instead he reduces damage dealt, and then fears enemies within the range. Warwick had never had a fear. So that entire thing is pretty different. > > And, once again, his ult is a skillshot. A tiny as all hell skillshot even though he has a large-ish body. > > So how is he close enough as old Warick? Please, do elaborate because I'm quite lost on you there. His passive is the same, only better (quality of life) His Q was a quick target hit spell that healed, its now also a positioning tool (QOL) His w is now Incorporated into his passive, but lost the team buff (he's a ganker after all) His e still shows enemies on the map and gains movement speed, it's just been re-designed (QOL) His ult is still a suppression cc tool that has life steal and magic damage. Only now it's a skill shot to allow some mobility (QOL) The only thing new is his fear which was generally needed for his style of gameplay. Aside from the fear, everything else is just a better version of his former spells, He is the same.
Khorvus (NA)
: HOW is this matchup possible?
You mean the dollar thing, aha weird.
: > [{quoted}](name=Joetri10,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9ubBvXq3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-24T05:18:39.470+0000) > > You might have found her boring but her dedicated fanbase loved her. > She was insanely fun to play and extremely strong when you knew exactly how to play her. > Her play and win rate in high Elo Korea months before the rework show for it. She was a great, solid and balanced pick. > There is no adapt, she is simply not who we loved playing as. And like many other champion, like Swain, Galio, Warwick and so on.. They all had to adapt, so whatever you say it won't change, hell Rengar revert might be temporary if they see it's back to toxic status for the community. It's not even 100% to come back. So stop complain like a kid and play New eve or change champion, period.
> [{quoted}](name=SaturnSC1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9ubBvXq3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-24T05:20:19.836+0000) > > And like many other champion, like Swain, Galio, Warwick and so on.. They all had to adapt, so whatever you say it won't change, hell Rengar revert might be temporary if they see it's back to toxic status for the community. It's not even 100% to come back. So stop complain like a kid and play New eve or change champion, period. Warwick is close enough to his old kit that it remains familiar. it was a quality of life update. Galio is more or less the same but overloaded. Swain is looking beyond dangerous however. he is another champion that looks pretty unrecognizable, but his ult remains the same-ish. This might not be ok either. Evelynn however, only has her stealth the same, and that's only after 6. Her first half of her q is unnecessary outside of the charm hit, which was never needed at all. 3 of her 5 abilities are entirely different, and the other 2 are altered unnecessarily, it's not a matter of adapting because it's essentially a new champion. You could reskin it and no would really know or care for the difference.
: Old Evelynn was trash and it was just boring to play. New Evelynn is 100x better, stop complain an adapt.
> [{quoted}](name=SaturnSC1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9ubBvXq3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-24T05:16:13.767+0000) > > Old Evelynn was trash and it was just boring to play. New Evelynn is 100x better, stop complain an adapt. You might have found her boring but her dedicated fanbase loved her. She was insanely fun to play and extremely strong when you knew exactly how to play her. Her play and win rate in high Elo Korea months before the rework show for it. She was a great, solid and balanced pick. There is no adapt, she is simply not who we loved playing as. After all, you would never read a different book just because it had the same title.
Rioter Comments
: Unbelievable, I'm done talking to you. Quite frankly unless you can write chinese that isn't from google translate, I don't think you have to right to say shit.
> [{quoted}](name=Beyond Legends,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=r2iGstwr,comment-id=00010000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T20:42:27.658+0000) > > Unbelievable, I'm done talking to you. Quite frankly unless you can write chinese that isn't from google translate, I don't think you have to right to say shit. Who said i translated it on Google? And why should i have to speak Chinese to you? I don't know what you're talking about
: 呵呵,你就这点中国文化就出来装逼。我笨?你真是脑残到家了。有时间你去看看中国画家是怎么画眼睛的
> [{quoted}](name=Beyond Legends,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=r2iGstwr,comment-id=000100000001000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T19:57:39.894+0000) > > 呵呵,你就这点中国文化就出来装逼。我笨?你真是脑残到家了。有时间你去看看中国画家是怎么画眼睛的 Dude, you are the stupid one yes. http://images.slideplayer.com/27/9038358/slides/slide_14.jpg This is more akin to pre-change Janna. No problem.
: They made her eyes open to their full extent instead of the sleepy eye she had before. They open her mouth instead of the closing it. and they slightly tweek the positioning of her nose where it was facing. Fucking hell dude, your in no fucking position to discuss whether she has been westernized or not since all you have for refernce are aparently RoTK
> [{quoted}](name=Beyond Legends,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=r2iGstwr,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2017-09-22T19:43:13.423+0000) > > They made her eyes open to their full extent instead of the sleepy eye she had before. They open her mouth instead of the closing it. and they slightly tweek the positioning of her nose where it was facing. > > Fucking hell dude, your in no fucking position to discuss whether she has been westernized or not since all you have for refernce are aparently RoTK You seem to be quite the stupid. You're probably the people they're listening too. ROTK may be the only source i mentioned, but it's catalog of art and reference to Chinese culture is renowned. I just sorta know by eye what is wrong.
: Honestly their faces are not westernized at all. Fucking hell not every asian has fucking the fucking asian eyes. YI face looks fine. it's typical of how most of mc in the genre are drawn.
> [{quoted}](name=Beyond Legends,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=r2iGstwr,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T19:36:21.307+0000) > > Honestly their faces are not westernized at all. Fucking hell not every asian has fucking the fucking asian eyes. > > YI face looks fine. it's typical of how most of mc in the genre are drawn. Yi's face just got covered in more color, eyes changed, head mark buffed in more color and hair ruined and also buffed in color. It's tacky... It's not very good.
: Janna face was barely changed, all they did was changed her expression.
> [{quoted}](name=Beyond Legends,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=r2iGstwr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-22T19:25:23.348+0000) > > Janna face was barely changed, all they did was changed her expression. Barely changed? Her eyes have been reshaped to be wider and filling to the fame. (Westernized) Her lips have been reshaped to be smaller in radius and her bottom lip reshaped entirely. She's also been given thicker lip stick Her complexion has been more or less removed due to the complete reduction in check structure. Shes also been given a completely new nose from scratch, and is much more western also. Her headpiece has also gone from something akin to a gemstone to now a lovely overused clique heart. Her hair also frames her face much less delicately It's a brand new face entirely. It's tacky
: How was their face westernized? Yi first face looked like a shitty western sterotype of how asian person is suppose to look like. Although I kinda wish they give the eyes a little more agressiveness to it but it's hardly feminist. As for Janna all they did was change the expression she had on her splash.
> [{quoted}](name=Beyond Legends,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=r2iGstwr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-22T19:19:07.133+0000) > > How was their face westernized? Yi first face looked like a shitty western sterotype of how asian person is suppose to look like. Although I kinda wish they give the eyes a little more agressiveness to it but it's hardly feminist. > > As for Janna all they did was change the expression she had on her splash. Maybe i've noticed it heavier than most, considering my interest in the 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms' But the faces have been severely westernized. I note feminist because of the change on Fioras clothing.
Rioter Comments
Serevas (NA)
: The idea was to slow it all down. Jungle EXP was so high that junglers would out level solo laners just by farming the jungle normally, not even through picking up extra camps or picking up kill exp or anything extra.
> [{quoted}](name=Argronar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p7Ut6o6W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-29T18:41:35.625+0000) > > The idea was to slow it all down. Jungle EXP was so high that junglers would out level solo laners just by farming the jungle normally, not even through picking up extra camps or picking up kill exp or anything extra. But that never happened unless you were someone who needed to do that (Ie, Nocturne, Vi, Shyvana) And those 3 still do it to this day anyway. Early game junglers, if they don't secure a good gank, just fall off from the game entirely. The dominant junglers are even more dominant because everyone else was killed by the nerf.
Rioter Comments
: The indefinite banning of Tyler1
With Tyler getting hunted like this, Ali getting banned from twitch because of something that probably did happen regarding some people and the most known event about Jason getting banned because of his one time out burst, this game is heading more and more into shit. All 3 of these people; although may have been toxic, are still less of a problem to the community than most people I constantly run into. Whats genuinely worse however is that both Dunkey and Tyler have been in fact the victims... But then there are people like OG Mithy who is currently playing IN the LCS who had at one time been banned for extreme toxic behaviour.. But i guess Riot wants everyone to forget that. It's a mess.
Rioter Comments
: The new gentleman Cho is worse than the old one......
> [{quoted}](name=Meeptheking,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=2OOXoLuH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-03-29T01:51:17.762+0000) > > The new gentleman Cho is worse than the old one...... ok?
Rioter Comments
: The chinese splash arts look like the free MMO's you see along the sides of dodgy websites
5 out of 45+ skins are downgrades. Lets example them all with these 5. Good job.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Joetri10

Level 227 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion