: > [{quoted}](name=CaliCoastReplay,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=kpqAs7ve,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-13T09:33:32.262+0000) > > I am the moderator who referred to your use of "chicom" as a racial slur. If it isn't a racial slur, it's a *highly* politicized and unfriendly term for the Communist Chinese. I'm sorry you feel you've had a poor experience with my moderation, but it's not okay either way. > > I'm happy to have the conversation with you about whether or not this is abuse. You always have the right to ask for review on your cases. [ Indeed you can come to our Discord and ask for me to be fired if the spirit moves you](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification); but I guarantee you "chicom" is not acceptable either way - if it isn't classified as a racial slur it's going to be classified under Inappropriate Discussion Topics as it refers to real-world politics. > > Real-world political discussions are barred on these Boards, not because we want our users to be apolitical, but because it's *not the right venue for real-world political discussion*. Such political threads devolve into terrible flame wars with regularity here and spark dozens of reports, making our job near-impossible - it is the current position of the modteam that they are a distraction from the discussion of League and Runeterra at best, dangerous and likely to incite hatred at worst. > > There are plenty of places you can vent your frustrations with Chinese politics on the Internet. This isn't one of them, and you also *cannot* just go blaming China for everything you find wrong with League these days. It seems to be very popular to blame Tencent because League isn't like old League - but the truth is that Tencent has been involved with League since Season 1 or before, as best I understand the real history of this game. > > We're always willing to have the discussion with you, if you're going to have the discussion in respect. We're always willing to do better as Moderators as well. I'm sorry you feel you've had a poor experience, but this "wear downvotes like a badge of honor" attitude is not going to serve you well. > > [Being part of the community here means trying your best to be a part of the community in kindness and respect.](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/ITFIpNUE) Kindess and respect... Such as deleting peoples content and banning them for 3 days because you THINK that something MIGHT be offensive to SOME people. So kind... so respectful... wow....
> [{quoted}](name=Salty Mc Feed,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=kpqAs7ve,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-13T12:52:08.920+0000) > > Kindess and respect... > Such as deleting peoples content and banning them for 3 days because you THINK that something MIGHT be offensive to SOME people. > So kind... so respectful... wow.... Dude, that's not a random applied ban. To be honest I am even quite surprised that they got only “a slap on the wrist“ for breaking the rules on a daily basis for so long. I don't wanna spread misinformation but as far as I remember they even had a removal of one thread/comment or even more because of racism (?) Edit: I copypasted a part of one explanation OP already received in another thread. > Maybe learn the actual history of the word you're using - "chicom" is absolutely derogatory, it came out of the Vietnam War as a Western slur actually referring to small burlap bags containing Chinese war material for the Vietcong, then became a derogatory reference for Chinese Communism itself - and it is not okay on these Boards. So, yeah. The removal was quite right as the moderation didn't wanna risk anything and deleted this stuff. Maybe OP didn't know anything about the meaning behind it and that is okay. But then it's the job of them to educate themself instead of blaming the moderation in this way.
: Mod Abuse is Out of Control
Please feel free to post a screenshot of the message the moderation gave you + your full original comment.
: Such troll is not allowed to play to ruin matches
Did you delete your other thread?
: Upvote bot. Myth or fact. Bot buster!
It is debatable if it's truly a bot or just one person, a group with too much spare-time. But yes, vote-manipulation is a problem the boards have to face. Not only now but I also remember a few times in the past where this happened.
: > [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ELmzvLtT,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-11T09:30:50.275+0000) > > No, it's bots that upvoted your thread into the stratosphere almost immediately. The few votes on comments are from neither bots nor Riot employees (big lol there). Sure it is cause that logic makes so much sense right? They upvote posts with bots but don't down vote comments with bots too? Wake up.
> [{quoted}](name=DaimondRageShade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ELmzvLtT,comment-id=00030000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-11T09:44:13.996+0000) > > Sure it is cause that logic makes so much sense right? They upvote posts with bots but don't down vote comments with bots too? Wake up. They downvoted whole threads in the past and yes, they even downvote certain comments (e.g. rujitra was a target). Besides that I can't understand that you can't wrap your head around the fact that vote manipulation is present.
Kythers (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dP6Rkb7h,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T18:02:28.734+0000) > > I disagree. > > I'm also Diamond so, sorry, no back-talk I'm right. Incidentally, is there an addon with a blacklist for boards? every single one of your posts greatly worsens my GD experience
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dP6Rkb7h,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T18:05:29.691+0000) > > Incidentally, is there an addon with a blacklist for boards? > > every single one of your posts greatly worsens my GD experience https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/U8uw8k1l-04-boards-enhancement-kit-may-7
: Chat Restriction creates players who won't communicate.
> [{quoted}](name=Major Mute,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Fhkx8pxM,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:43:47.067+0000) > > I can tell you right now after this last chat restriction with no profanity use in the chat log or anything of the sort You don't need to use that kind of language to face a restriction. A lot of small things are punishable - report-calling, score-shaming, passive aggressiveness and so on. It would be great if you posted your chatlog so we can point out the stuff for you! > [...] and somehow you people expect that when that happens someone isn't going to be upset. You have every right to be upset. But keep in mind that there is a difference between being upset in silence or being upset and breaking the rules. I would like to give you a more detailed comment for this comment of yours but for that I would need to see the chatlog so I can adjust my wording. Showing your frustration in a counterproductive way is never a good option.
: Looking for new people to play with and join teams!
I would suggest looking at the EUW boards and providing more details. How big is your friend "group" - more like a family (0-10) or are we talking about "clan numbers" (50+), how old are you guys, teams for what? Ranked games or even tournaments in your city? When you wanna encourage people to contact you and be active on your discord server I recommend showing a few screenshots of it.
: There is something wrong for sure. I posted it and after a few seconds only it had like 50 up-votes
> [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=HtAihato,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T08:58:58.201+0000) > > There is something wrong for sure. I posted it and after a few seconds only it had like 50 up-votes Yeah, there was a bit of vote-manipulation in the beginning which is a shame as the thread is actually interesting and probably would get a lot of upvotes by itself.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Lippoutou Club,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WpQqwowV,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-12-10T06:10:40.396+0000) > > Some rules have been broken : > > 1 Censor your own chat : Don't write report, write re%ort or re°ort (choose your censorship, to avoid the bots to find you) As far as I remember you shouldn't encourage people here to circumvent the rules. Please rethink that part.
: Unless you are Tyler1 no
> [{quoted}](name=Todoroki Shoto,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jzrqZWjp,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-10T05:56:59.604+0000) > > Unless you are Tyler1 no All his accounts are still banned. Only his **ID Ban** got lifted - a punishment 08/15 players wouldn't have to face at all.
Cõmega (NA)
: How was i insulting?
Although I dislike the removal - I would say that the moderation removed it as it "shames" OP's performance and doesn't foster a meaningful discussion?
neckcap (NA)
: That’s really all it said on the reform card I didn’t say much during the game but I did make some pretty disgusting remarks in the after game chat I won’t deny it, so it’s probably that.
> [{quoted}](name=neckcap,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rQ9KEcye,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-12-09T10:27:48.411+0000) > > That’s really all it said on the reform card I didn’t say much during the game but I did make some pretty disgusting remarks in the after game chat I won’t deny it, so it’s probably that. Like always: please show us the whole chatlog as a screenshot.
: if the system detects you inting you get banned a few minutes after the game ends
> [{quoted}](name=BitterFeetFungus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rQ9KEcye,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T10:26:10.144+0000) > > if the system detects you inting you get banned a few minutes after the game ends That's true but, as far as I know, OP wouldn't get a chatlog provided in the case of inting/trolling. They usually only link the match.
: How about adding(getting back) a new (old) report categories ?
If you wanna see “unskilled“ players being banned - you mean also all Iron, Bronze, Silver players, basically players like you and me (assuming that you are a new player and haven't been banned before)? Because let's admit it - although people in this elo understand some aspects, have their own strengths and weaknesses they are certainly not incredible skilled overall.
: "Your Content Has Been Removed" = You posted something worth reading
It would be way better to give actual information about your case instead of just ranting around.
: > [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=BBYniPdH,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T12:26:33.230+0000) > > What's absurd is adults behaving like uneducated children. So people who are unducated, and people who are children should be excluded from Riot games? Moreover, people who are adults, playing a video game cannot act as children do and have fun? hmm... > "It's the Internet" isn't an excuse to throw manners and respect out the window. (sorry a bit of a rant) When someone acts the fool in a game through chat disrespecting people, there is a two was street my friend. When someone on the street disrespects you, you either puss out and walk away, or let them know they are asking for trouble. The Internet is more like the street than anything else, you deal with random people, and cannot do anything physically to them, so its free reign. The disrespect shown by others is a perfect excuse to meet them head on with whatever language you need to put them in their place. Riot doesn't cultivate any culture here other than scaring people into becoming passive aggressive little weasels who report people and say nothing back. It is lame and a horrible way for any self respecting man to conduct himself in the face of adversity in real life and on the street. If you saw me on the street in person, and you said some shit that people say to disrespect people in this game to my face, I probably wouldn't get violent, but you'd at least get some word from me, and be scared that at any moment something bad might happen, and that looming threat is enough. Here that threat is nothing more than mommy Riot to go tattle on, and report people who use bad words and talk mean. That is childish if anything is. You want to condemn childlike behavior, then act like a man and stop this nonsense of pretending bad words online are anything to worry about. This is absurd as I said before. >Yes, whoever wants to access a private entity's services has to abide by their rules, or suffer consequences like post >removals and punishments. The internet is public, Riot uses the Internet for its cyber roadways, its not private. Its more like a public subway full of all the same types of people you love so much. > Online or in person, is there ever a good time to be a brat? Yes there is. > I know I try to be reasonable, and I think that's a much better thing to value than the ability to say whatever you want >on someone else's platform. Fair enough. I just don't agree with you.
> If you saw me on the street in person, and you said some shit that people say to disrespect people in this game to my face, I probably wouldn't get violent, but you'd at least get some word from me, and be scared that at any moment something bad might happen, and that looming threat is enough. Watch out, we got a badass over here.
: My post was deemed uncivil and offensive
> I'm ending my League account today just for this reason. I will make sure to make a video about this and upload it to youtube Please tell me that this part is supposed to be a joke.
IØIØI (NA)
: so ur implying that friendly banter is bannable now? how is this community so goddamn hypocritical.
> [{quoted}](name=IØIØI,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sA60QM4U,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-11-30T12:06:31.008+0000) > > so ur implying that friendly banter is bannable now? how is this community so goddamn hypocritical. Kinda ironic how you mocked someone in the comments, indirectly implying that they might be stupid, for the wrong usage of your/you're and now making the same mistake 🙃
Ph03n1xb1rd (EUNE)
: How is this post upvoted? PB Boards usually bash everything like this to hell with downvotes... (Not like it matters, just interesting.)
Vote manipulation at the beginning. Gained an unhealthy amount of upvotes in the first 15-30 minutes (20+) => then it starts appearing in "Hot" so a handful of upvotes of other board users are added.
: Essence emporium
> The Essence Emporium returns for preseason from November 25 to December 10! Spend your blue essence on icons, chromas, and more, including Emporium exclusives like the URFwick skin Source: https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-923-notes#patch-essence-emporium
xALESIAx (EUW)
: What for 14 day ban?
Inting, hate-speech, trolling and stuff like that earn you a 14-day-ban for your first offence.
: Just so you know if someone says xd and lol in the same sentence it is very clearly a joke lol
> [{quoted}](name=watercoconut13,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=L14cEsA2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-18T21:15:58.729+0000) > > Just so you know if someone says xd and lol in the same sentence it is very clearly a joke lol No, that's like saying/on the same level as - yeah, there is a heart in this sentence so the statement must be well-meant. It is very clearly a symbol of love. /s
DWAOFILD (EUW)
: Why RIOT U SACMED ME
It's just a chroma - the skin is NOT included.
: He called me more than an idiot though. He was calling me a lot of things. Idk how to get the chat but he was being 20x worse than I am. I look like an angel compared to what he was doing/saying. (Also I dont really report people for calling me an idiot. thats just kinda weird tbh)
> [{quoted}](name=PentaTakumi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VrIm9f4B,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-12T21:24:53.306+0000) > > He called me more than an idiot though. He was calling me a lot of things. Idk how to get the chat but he was being 20x worse than I am. I look like an angel compared to what he was doing/saying. (Also I dont really report people for calling me an idiot. thats just kinda weird tbh) The idiot one was just a random example, sorry for making it sound like he said such minor stuff to you! Reports and justified punishments don't cancel each other out - if both of you break the rules **(to a certain extent) ** you both have to face a punishment. Regardless of which person said the nastiest stuff in this situation. Please use the "Reply" button under my text if you want to comment it a bit - otherwise I won't get a notification!
: How the fuck is it fair though? I'm pretty confused about how I'm banned but he isnt
> [{quoted}](name=PentaTakumi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=VrIm9f4B,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-12T21:05:15.066+0000) > > How the fuck is it fair though? I'm pretty confused about how I'm banned but he isnt Hey - first of all, even if it sounds basic... * You need to report them and tick the "right" reasons - e.g. reporting for hate-speech when they just insulted you as idiot doesn't work. * Second: Riot has a punishment system with the following steps: 10 games CR, 25 games CR, 14-day-ban, permanent ban. Although it is possible to skip certain steps you usually receive each one of them. Meaning: if he wrote "regular" stuff (e.g. no hate-speech ) and maybe it has been his "first time" it's likely that he only got a CR which you can't check. * Last but not least: some and then you will get a feedback message from Riot which tells you that a reported player has been punished. These are dished out irregularly! No message != no punishment.
: Riot please fix targeted bans
Please structure your OP a little bit - it's hard to read such a massive wall of text.
Jansuo (EUNE)
: Yep.... something like this: Jansuo: dont help him... its riven from pevious game Jansuo: yeah Jansuo: this rivenä Jansuo: report gragas Jansuo: useless jgl Jansuo: go ask kayn how to gank Jansuo: who else would die Jansuo: excuse me????????????, Jansuo: i E and E and E ... and then W ... and W again ... i did best play of my life Jansuo: and u died anyway Jansuo: so stfu Jansuo: GOT IT COMRADE Jansuo: i cant even with this gragas Jansuo: MF im sry... but i dont think we can with this jgl Jansuo: 2v8.... Jansuo: I mean... this MF plays like 3 players.... but this jgl is like -1 .... Jansuo: MF just solo'd turret Jansuo: SEE???? Jansuo: SHE IS CLEAN AF Jansuo: wp MF Jansuo: gragas cant even Both MF and Gragas (gragas was riven last game) were my premades.
> [{quoted}](name=Jansuo,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OqnebKjj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T18:27:23.244+0000) > > Yep.... something like this: > > Jansuo: who else would die > Jansuo: excuse me????????????, > Jansuo: i E and E and E ... and then W ... and W again ... i did best play of my life > Jansuo: and u died anyway > Jansuo: so stfu > Jansuo: GOT IT COMRADE > Jansuo: i cant even with this gragas > Jansuo: MF im sry... but i dont think we can with this jgl > Jansuo: 2v8.... > Jansuo: I mean... this MF plays like 3 players.... but this jgl is like -1 .... > Jansuo: MF just solo'd turret > Jansuo: SEE???? > Jansuo: SHE IS CLEAN AF > Jansuo: wp MF > Jansuo: gragas cant even > > > Both MF and Gragas were my premades. Please provide the full chat-log - as a copy-paste answer or screenshots of it.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P6I67UTn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-07T07:30:59.921+0000) > > Question. How do you actually know they didn't get punished for it at all? I've tracked a few of these people over the weeks following, simply because names are easy to remember. I also have in the past left games, and threw a match because someone decided to be a toxic asshole towards me. I felt that if someone felt it was ok to mistreat me, then they had no reason to win a match. I have never once been reprimanded, nor seen anyone reprimanded for this behavior. Not once. (Post tribunal)
> [{quoted}](name=Life Of Nami,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=P6I67UTn,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-11-07T07:52:25.633+0000) > > I felt that if someone felt it was ok to mistreat me, then they had no reason to win a match. So the other 3 innocent people on your team had to suffer as well?
: Reports on aggressive chat are overlooked based on honor
> [{quoted}](name=CallieDog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v08EEQg6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-07T07:28:09.731+0000) > > report someone everygame for the stuff they say in chat, I know its petty but if I am going to get a chat ban for the bare minimum then others will be getting reported for bare minimum. So let me get this straight: you are quite pissed that you get banned for "passive-aggressiveness" but still seek revenge and therefore report people for stuff that doesn't even bother you? "Riot" (=employees or the automated system) usually doesn't check the chat without a report/ticket. Another PLAYER reported you for your behaviour and apparently it was enough to warrant a punishment. Now you take on their role and report other people out of spite?
rujitra (NA)
: Bluntness is not “basically rudeness”. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=eAal50nw,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-05T20:22:23.226+0000) > > Bluntness is not “basically rudeness”. Period. Got nothing else to say?
rujitra (NA)
: Player Behavior
To be honest I am quite surprised that you complain about your post being removed considering that a few of your comments still stand or parts of it are not removed by moderations where you showed an entitled attitude and/or "bluntness" - basically rudeness. You demand a lot for other people here on boards but then make a fuss when the moderation team decides to take actions against you?
: Like 2 months ago i think but this is the only game that i got to copy chat so yh
> [{quoted}](name=UrsobadOMEGALUL,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zObycgBJ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T16:14:29.132+0000) > > Like 2 months ago i think but this is the only game that i got to copy chat so yh Was your last punishment a 14-day-ban? * ** Yes! [ban for chat-related offenses]** The reform card clearly informed you that your behaviour is not okay and that you're on thin ice now. Any misstep from now on and it's over. It's possible that you can drop punishment-tiers but for this you need to show constant positive behaviour over a longer period of time. The given chat-log here is punishable and therefore leads to a permanent ban. * ** No!** **[I just had a CR and nothing else!]** Then feel free to contact the support - something probably went wrong.
: Oh and if i did flame a little why dont you just give me a chat restriction instead of perma ban..
> [{quoted}](name=UrsobadOMEGALUL,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zObycgBJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-05T16:08:23.458+0000) > > Oh and if i did flame a little why dont you just give me a chat restriction instead of perma ban.. Did you have any punishments before - if yes: when was your last one and which one exactly?
konkopt (EUNE)
: i get that, thats why i said i slipped up. but jsut for typing a lot this one game, i got perma banned? come on....and for saying 2 or 3 swear words that were supposted to be a joke and not toxic??
> [{quoted}](name=konkopt,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Akq4id9w,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T17:34:21.128+0000) > > i get that, thats why i said i slipped up. but jsut for typing a lot this one game, i got perma banned? The reform card [14-day-ban] clearly informed you about the consequences - you were on thin ice. It's possible to drop some punishment levels but therefore you need to show positive behaviour over a longer period of time (estimates on the boards sometimes start around 2-3 months). > come on....and for saying 2 or 3 swear words that were supposted to be a joke and not toxic?? There was way more wrong with your chatlog - if you want I can break it down a bit.
konkopt (EUNE)
: i defended myself and malphite. i just slipped up and i know i shoudl have just muted the two toxic players who have been flamingme all game long. im sure u think im a toxic person and good for you, u are just as good as the 2 most toxic guys i ve ever seen in this community that apparently have the power to ban me. this is jsut torture. they made me boi and boil and i couldnt take it anymore, i slipped up, im human. and i got perma banned for it. at lewast get me banned because im flaming them for being bad players or smth, this is unacceptable after the effor that i ve put into this game, this is how they treat me back.
> [{quoted}](name=konkopt,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Akq4id9w,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T17:02:40.224+0000) > > i defended myself and malphite. Did Malphite take your hand, begging you to be his personal defender? Dude, it's nice to see that you try to help your teammates but you did it in an incredible contraproductive way. Yasuo trolled your team. That sucks. But it also sucks when someone can't let things go and starts writing half a novel in the in-game chat about this issue. It won't resolve anything.
: I mean i can make this post everyday then get on other accounts to up-vote it since you people see the need to down-vote it without response. Plain and simple easy fix. You have no valid argument as to why this should be removed you just simply down-vote it to keep your pathetic premade atrocity valid. The same people that down-vote it are the ones that act tough behind a team of their personal friends while griefing players at fountain.
> [{quoted}](name=Conquer Emotion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jaFTzT92,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-03T11:12:25.350+0000) > > I mean i can make this post everyday then get on other accounts to up-vote it since you people see the need to down-vote it without response. Plain and simple easy fix. >You have no valid argument as to why this should be removed you just simply down-vote it to keep your pathetic premade atrocity valid Dude, if you wanna see your post being upvoted so badly - feel free to manipulate it and waste your time. Let go of the numbers here. People don't owe you an explanation what they dislike about your post. I even admit it: the thought/feeling of having a "disadvantage"/"less fun" is valid and I was interested in hearing more about it, but ... > If you disagree with this you are either a minority/casual ARAM player who probably doesn't care about much of anything really besides new skins and emotes, or, a pre-made 'regular' who insists on arguing the contrary because of statements that don't match your selfish and personal desires.. >InB4 down votes from aforementioned pre-made ARAM players. >InB4 "Aram isn't that serious bro", by the same players that demonstrate what I describe below, but feel their greatest weapon is simply acting as if it's not that big of a deal and hoping others follow suit ,yet, ARAM has the shortest ques across all game-modes.. presenting and assuming stuff like that about people who could disagree with you? Big downvote from me. Learn to be more open for other opinions.
: How many times did you get your "declared champion" in URF banned by your teammates
One time - some dude was hella mad because I banned Fizz and took “revenge“ by doing the same for my champion. He didn't declare Fizz at all and didn't write a single thing in the chat regarding this issue - seems like I should read minds to know what he plans to play.
: I dont think there is anything in there wrong...
> [{quoted}](name=sshakinbacon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ewR5AAaP,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-11-01T20:45:20.639+0000) > > I dont think there is anything in there wrong... Just wanted to make sure as we can see your mail adress (at least I guess it's something like that) and you know, some people are stupid enough to try stuff with information like that.
: PermaBanned
Please recheck your attached screenshot and censor the tabs if needed!
: > [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=2ntGBtvE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-01T20:19:41.844+0000) > > Please censor the name as we have a "no name and shame" rule on boards! I think when someone griefs, trolls you for a demote deserves a shaming.
Then it's likely that your pictures will get removed by moderation. Just censor out the name and they can stay - the boards aren't the place to get negative players punished.
: Best one yet
Please censor the name as we have a "no name and shame" rule on boards!
rujitra (NA)
: If the OP doesn't respond with proof, then it is obvious the OP is either lying or unwilling to discuss, thus opening the thread to locking. It furthermore goes to show anyone who thinks they will come lie on the boards to try and get community support to "force" Riot to overturn their suspension that they shouldn't even bother. So no, it's not really important to their punishment, but it *is* important that the boards do not permit people to make unfounded and illogical claims without any evidence. Since the moderators refuse to take action on this sort of post (i.e. by mandating evidence, locking posts that are obviously incorrect or proven lies, etc), I'll call out this sort of thing when I see it.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ewR5AAaP,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T19:43:36.320+0000) > > If the OP doesn't respond with proof, then it is obvious the OP is either lying or unwilling to discuss, thus opening the thread to locking. No - when OP doesn't wanna provide proof of their repair-time it's okay and does not mean that they are **completely** unwilling to discuss, therefore no locking needed. Just because you think they owe you something doesn't mean they actually have to provide it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ehhhh,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha95FhFX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:15:34.095+0000) > > That's still stupid. You agreed to the terms, accepting that you understood that if you get banned you won't get your money back. You aren't buying the right to personally own the skins like you would with a car. You are buying the right to use them, like renting a car. If you rented a car, and ended up breaking the rules of the rent, the original owner has the right to take that car from you, without refund. Same with how if you spent money on this game, and you break the rules, they can take your account access away without a refund. If they gave you refunds when you got banned, what's stopping everyone from getting banned and getting their money back when they feel like they have had enough of LoL? that's not gonna leave any profit for Riot to keep. even more reason they shouldn't be allowed to operate then. You don't actually own anything you pay for. Business models like this are EXTREMELY UNETHICAL just like that google idea Stadia. Renting a game you paid full price to stream for? Disgusting. These are things people should protest and vote with their dollar about. It's wrong. 100% wrong. As I said, at the least if they ever outright permaban they refund them. I can't see how anyone with ethical standards and understanding of TOS would agree to play. At that must be why they try so hard to appeal the game to children.
> [{quoted}](name=Razgriz Hivemind,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha95FhFX,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:26:00.044+0000) > >I can't see how anyone with ethical standards and understanding of TOS would agree to play. And still ... you did it?
rujitra (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ynuNAHAF,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-30T19:14:04.479+0000) > > So why are you being deliberately obstructive and hiding information from us? Gotta agree with OP: **they did not hide information from us ** (at least when you refer to the account-name issue). >Why not make this post from the affected account? Some people here tend to think that once their account is banned in-game they don't have access to the boards as well. I don't know if that's the reason, but come on - it's irrelevant which account it is posted from as long as OP showed the concerning account.
: This game is bad for my health. I've had near breakdowns over it
> [{quoted}](name=Razgriz Hivemind,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha95FhFX,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:49:09.844+0000) > > I think I've become addicted to this game as I play it once or twice a day or every other day, and there isn't a week I go without playing league once. I start feeling bad if I haven't played in awhile, perhaps because the game feeds your endorphins or whatever chemical in your brain gives you the satisfaction of playing it. If you truly belive that you are addicted:** please get help. ** Contact professionals if needed, talk about your issue with friends or family, try to break out of the circle as soon as you can. Quitting is not easy but you can do this. > Riot claims they censor speech if it's negative, but it truly makes little difference at all, and sometimes it makes it alot worse. Mind elaborating that? > Either find a way to permanently ban people, by IP or MAC address or something, or don't ban anyone at all for any reason, except maybe DDosing or cheating. So just because they can't ban people 100% for sure they should ditch the whole thing? >They also could instead permanently ban people from using chat Riot tried that in the past with negative results - some people colltected stacking CR like cards others found another way to express their anger/frustration and started griefing/trolling. >disable chat permanently. As far as I know there are already options for that. > I feel like I need therapy as I have massive depression and panic attacks over these incidents, with these terrible people. Sorry to say: but if one game, a single multiplayer game, causes such extreme reactions from you - I doubt that this is the only thing that's wrong your life which provides negative impact. > I was once banned for saying "my team... so heavy". That as all I said and got 2 week banned. I doubt that. Feel free to provide evidence for this claim. > I've reported so many people who said far worse things and i never once got a notification they were dealt with. You won't always get feedback that a player got punished - that does not mean that they don't have to face a punishment at all. > > Riot, you do not care about us. If you did you would do one of the following: > Ip or MAC address bans on toxic players, or Easiest thing in the world to circument this measure. > Add chat bans or disabled chat permanently to the options or enforce them on toxic players, removing their ability to chat at all, or Please inform yourself a bit more about the tests Riot ran in the past and their results.
: The account i'm posting on has nothing to do with my ban. They're just trying to bring up random things to try to attack me, not spread awareness
Sorry but I think we all didn't check the attached screenshot carefully enough and therefore didn't see that those are two different accounts!
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=VulgarMessage,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=veHNuqVq,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-10-30T13:01:23.375+0000) > > _**--Removed--**_ Suggesting suicide doesn't need a warning - their common sense should SCREAM that this is not an acceptable behaviour and will get punished. It's a well-known fact that Riot punishes extreme behaviour - e.g. sexism, racism and stuff like that with a ban as the first offence and overall much harsher then "normal" toxic behaviour.
rujitra (NA)
: Being a jerk by saying things like “well what do you want me to do” is what’s getting you punished. No, you are not free to speak your mind when you’re going to be snarky and rude about it.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sFJHKY3b,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-30T02:08:19.558+0000) > > Being a jerk by saying things like “well what do you want me to do” is what’s getting you punished. > I mean - do you truly believe that? _"What do you want me to do?"_ is a simple question without any harmful message in it (as long as it's not negative meant, given each unique in-game situation). Sorry, but as a support-main myself I often ask that same question my ADC as soon as they get mad at me. As I am really curious and want to know which changes they would like to see - am I playing too passive, should I rather risk staying at the lane and feed them more, going more tanky, going more healy? When they die and they start spam-pinging me - what have I done wrong? Players get punished when they break the TOS (to a certain degree). (Passive)-agressive behaviour and rudeness falls under that categorie of punishable offences but seeing "What do you want me to do?" written exactly like that in a non-negative conext, I would say that's far away from being punishable. > Julevi: gj team >Julevi: need to roam >Julevi: wanna get our darius fed > Julevi: **what do you want me to do?** Is not being a jerk. > Julevi: OMG Julevi: well, my adc plays like a bot and died again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Julevi: and again Julevi: and again Julevi: gonna ditch this botlane, roam now Julevi: **what do you want me to do? ** Julevi: his score is 0/5 Julevi: it's playing like 4v5 with this idiot Is a rather negative experience.
Horızen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fZzf0LwE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-26T17:58:05.920+0000) > > How _lovely _ that you assume such things about authors. > > Cannibalism is disturbing but the idea presented in the novel isn't something new, hell, it actually has various roots in history. Of course it's normal to dislike the idea of eating other people but please refrain from presenting authors in such a negative light just because they deal with this thought in their writing. ... that's kind of the point right? The author _wants_ you to think "what the actual fuck have I read"... it's the reason why this was an assignment on finding logical, emotional, or ethical appeals. It's such a far-fetched idea that you _can't help_ but think the author's got a screw loose. That may not be the case but... I'll tell you one thing. I've never really considered writing about cannibalism, but if I did, there's not a chance I'd find a way to write a multi-page essay on it. It's horrifyingly creative was my point.
I deleted the original comment as I thought that I misinterpreted your point, sorry for that & my tone in the first post!
Show more

Julevi

Level 208 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion