Rioter Comments
: Kai'sa already getting more love than her dad
Kai'sa is still fairly new and only has one skin. I get that Kassasdin isn't loved as much as she does nowadays and is kinda in the dust in term of priority for skins, but please, don't begin that with Kai'sa. I would totally relate if she had over 5 skins already. Which she doesn't. I would like that all champions that have only one skin ( {{champion:240}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:427}} ) to get another one so that it's more balanced and the players have more choice, rather than a unique skin that might not even be that good for their taste. PS : For Pyke, he is still really recent, so it's not really like he could get a skin soon, but he's in the bucket of "I only have one skin" )
: You think its enjoyable for anyone?
> [{quoted}](name=Slim Gragas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xy33qwJF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-23T09:14:49.587+0000) > > You think its enjoyable for anyone? It's not enjoyable for anyone, but it's even worse for new players, as in, it does not make them want to continue to play the game. They are pretty much discouraged faster, since they are new, and coming in this toxic environnement is not the best to begin with. However, someone that enjoys the game for what it is will stick to it. Anyone still playing just deals with this whole thing. It's not like we can avoid it forever. Or at all. You build the mental for that. Telling new players to build a mental after their few first games is a lot, espescially if it's their first MOBA. However, the fact that League is not "noob friendly" thanks to its community is nothing new. Sucks to be a new player I guess. Even being average. Even just playing the game. Now, I'm rolling my eyes when I see someone toxic, ignore them, and just make a report and I'm moving on. Anyone will get angry when you're yelled at, but let's be honest. You'll forget about it the next day, when you wrote your report. I'm focusing on the fact that the "bad feeling" you get when you get flamed only lasts for minutes. Therefore, it's not important. But overall, yep. It's not enjoyable for anyone. We all have to deal with it.
: Since I get a lot of flame for it, what are your thoughts on Lane Kayn?
People saying you're trolling must forget that they are in a Normal game... Jeez, it's a normal, just do what you want! As long as you are trying to make it work and you're obviously not trolling, why flame? Should I remind people that when Kayn got released, he was also seen in lanes? So was Pyke? You can still figure out fun ways to play a champ, even if it's not meta. Have fun in the Rift!
: so are they gonna fix it or do i have to buy a bunch of stupid icons to see my border on vi and vayne????????
> [{quoted}](name=Lantern Baits,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=EwILI4ME,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-23T04:35:47.939+0000) > > so are they gonna fix it or do i have to buy a bunch of stupid icons to see my border on vi and vayne???????? They should fix it! I mean,I hope they notice it and do something about it. You already paid for the border after all...
erri120 (EUW)
: Skin border not showing
Hello! [This thread](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/o6vj0VZe-loading-screen-displaying-project-jhins-splash-art-with-its-borderthat-i-dont-own) explored the bug a bit. It seems related to the icon tied with the said border. Have a nice day! :)
: I am fusing random Champs, make your suggestions below and watch them come to life.
I'd like to know what {{champion:84}} and {{champion:20}} would look like! Both really pretty reworks... Good luck on your fusions! :D
: > [{quoted}](name=KagureNai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gEQR0bxz,comment-id=00010005000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-30T13:53:52.754+0000) > > Botlane becomes a clusterfuck when ADC have gold, that's pretty much it. Complaining about crit damage in the bot lane means that clearly, you're not meant to that lane. I don't give a damn about stormrazor, or just any ADC, I play around my knowledge and their playstyle. If people can't be careful with Jhin's 4rth shot or Caitlyn's Headshot, then they should seriously learn their matchups. That kind of predictable crit is healthy. Stormrazor is more random, yes, since you have to remember when it would actually crit each time your opponent is not AA the wave. For my part, I have the policy to "get hit the least times possible" when trading in botlane, and everyone should think so. Every ADC will hit like a truck anyways with their AA, so it's better to not play like a monkey and run at them when they can get free hits. > Stormrazor is more random??????? > A Rune is never designed around 1 Champion. You're just angry at this point. I never said it was designed around one champion, I said 1 champion is abusing it too well so why nerf rune when its literally thrash on everything else. To make it more thrash? > [Here](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/8slb0b/hail_of_blades_who_is_it_for_812/) is a post on Reddit talkig about how Hail of Blades can work with specific champions to get the most of it. You see all of that post is utter garbage when it comes to real world. Noone uses that rune other than jhin and you want it nerfed instead of busted champion that is abusing it > I think that Hail of Blades is either cheesy or really optional. Nocturne could use it, but it seems that Lethal Tempo is taken. Same for Master Yi. I've seen Vaynes that tried Hail of Blades, but in the end, they come back to their roots. In short : Hail of Blades is way too situational on nearly every champion, or maybe the potential of the rune isn't quite dicovered yet. Right now, it only benefits Jhin. Which is a problem. Yeah so nerf Jhin. What are you going to gain by nerfing the rune? Youll bring Jhin to healthy state at the cost of absolutely garbage rune. > I don't know what they were going for, but I'm sure it was meant to be useful to a lot of champions. Well, it might(ve been the idea, but you know the results. So I'll keep my statement : your argument is just petty at this point. Petty or not, nerfing rune because one and only one champion abuses it makes no sense. This is literally like nerfing archangels because ezreal abused it too much. Only thing that it achieved was effectively removing the item from the game all together. > The removal or rework of Hail of Blades should grant something heathier to the game, and halt the burst of Jhin. Or, instead of removing unique burst rune for auto attack based champions, they could nerf a champion that achieves unreal win rates with it? How about that? > I'm sorry, what? Every other ADC will receive AS. Which means, they'll hurt you at crazy speed, giving you less time to react. It synergizes with their own role of being a Carry. You're clearly saying stuff without even understading the point you're trying to make... I stopped reading after this, you are completely clueless. Caitlyn does NOT synergize with stormrazor, she would be much better off with double zeal items and IE for 100% crit chance, but in order to stay relevant through mid game she absolutely needs stormrazor. If anything stormrazor doesnt even make sense for her, she has range so high she can rarely get out of auto attack loop to stack her crit, only way she could "synergize with it" is using crit with headshot. And when enemy adc glows like a fucking christmas tree, its kidna time to step back. Tristana also doesnt synergize with that item in any meaningfull way. If they run celerity they will gain whopping 2 AD for 0.75 seconds during which the move speed buffs is active. Absolute focus is much better choice at this point. To make matters worse they even freaking removed crit damage scaling on fleet footwork. Storm razor is literally duskblade of adc, ludens echo, black cleaver/tri force. It is a core item those champions NEED TO SURVIVE ON THE LANE RIOT FUCKED UP. You are literally asking to nerf ludens echo because leblanc uses it too well. you are asking to nerf triforce because jax uses it too well. You are completely disregarding what is going to happen to champions that also HAVE TO BUILD THAT ITEM.
> [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gEQR0bxz,comment-id=000100050001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-30T15:20:12.200+0000) > > Stormrazor is more random??????? > > I never said it was designed around one champion, I said 1 champion is abusing it too well so why nerf rune when its literally thrash on everything else. To make it more thrash? > > You see all of that post is utter garbage when it comes to real world. Noone uses that rune other than jhin and you want it nerfed instead of busted champion that is abusing it > > Yeah so nerf Jhin. What are you going to gain by nerfing the rune? Youll bring Jhin to healthy state at the cost of absolutely garbage rune. > > Petty or not, nerfing rune because one and only one champion abuses it makes no sense. This is literally like nerfing archangels because ezreal abused it too much. Only thing that it achieved was effectively removing the item from the game all together. > > Or, instead of removing unique burst rune for auto attack based champions, they could nerf a champion that achieves unreal win rates with it? How about that? > > I stopped reading after this, you are completely clueless. Caitlyn does NOT synergize with stormrazor, she would be much better off with double zeal items and IE for 100% crit chance, but in order to stay relevant through mid game she absolutely needs stormrazor. If anything stormrazor doesnt even make sense for her, she has range so high she can rarely get out of auto attack loop to stack her crit, only way she could "synergize with it" is using crit with headshot. And when enemy adc glows like a fucking christmas tree, its kidna time to step back. Tristana also doesnt synergize with that item in any meaningfull way. If they run celerity they will gain whopping 2 AD for 0.75 seconds during which the move speed buffs is active. Absolute focus is much better choice at this point. To make matters worse they even freaking removed crit damage scaling on fleet footwork. Storm razor is literally duskblade of adc, ludens echo, black cleaver/tri force. It is a core item those champions NEED TO SURVIVE ON THE LANE RIOT FUCKED UP. You are literally asking to nerf ludens echo because leblanc uses it too well. you are asking to nerf triforce because jax uses it too well. You are completely disregarding what is going to happen to champions that also HAVE TO BUILD THAT ITEM. I think that we can't discuss any longer on the matter. You keep spitting your arguments with...well, I said it, you're angry as hell. You are, along with other people, the kind of player that don't play Jhin and just want him to be nerfed in order to be at peace. Without even acknowledging what the champion does. You're just sad. I don't even get why you're whining that much, because you don't even play ADC , you're playing mid and jungle. Hello? ( you also seem really, really informed about botlane and ADC stuff... when you don't play the said lane. If you're crying because a fed Jhin carried the ennemy team, blame it on your botlane not being able to hold the Jhin ) The best thing that could happen to Jhin is the AS convertion to AD, which should scale less in the early game in order to not burst you down so quickly, given the addition of Hail of Blades. That's the change that people would like anyways. I really don't get all the whining. Like, why? I'll always find a reason why I lost lane or something. If a Jhin pops off, having Hail of Blades or not, it's either they were better, they had gank/mid pressure/better lane control and such. You only look at the numbers. You don't bother to try out Jhin himself in a game, or just look at high elo plays witha Jhin in it. Jhin isn't an auto-win. If the Jhin sucks, then HE SUCKS. That's a part I don't like about the league community. So much fricking whining. No need to say it so many times. Play the goddamn game, and explain how X thing should be fixed with arguments and details so that you spread the issue and might get Riot's attention. If you always blame something else for each mistake/loss that happens, damn. Right now, people are raging at Jhin. They were raging at Zoe. They will rage at anything that pops off, really. Jhin isn't even in the same category as Zoe. He has issues right now, yep, but it's not as bull as Zoe was, being able to 100 - 0 you with her W alone. I wonder if Riot will do something. They did with Zoe. Maybe they'll do as much with Jhin? But he is pretty popular, not ganna lie.
: > [{quoted}](name=KagureNai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gEQR0bxz,comment-id=000100050001,timestamp=2018-08-30T10:58:45.915+0000) > > I think you never saw people complaining about Stormrazor. Hell, a lot did. People who are complaining about storm razor are people who are complaining about caitlyns headshot. It is highly predictable damage buff on single auto attack that can be avoided. These people also dont realize that this predictability is a lot healthier than random crit. You have no idea how bullshit bot lane matchups are in early game when both Adcs have 20% crit. Storm razor may be overloaded when you talk about its gold value, however the mechanic itself is not. Move speed from crit is bullshit tho and should be removed. > The fact that now the gold value of this item makes it the first to be bought in any circumstances is problematic since the "nerf" of Stormrazor is so small ( + 10% attack speed , - 5 AD compared to the other version before nerf ) it nearly is a buff. Adding even more AS will only benefit Jhin more since it will synergize with his passive. Then nerf Jhin? Why should caitlyn with already dog shit win rate suffer because jhin is fucking broken? > Also, at the beginning, NO ONE took Hail of Blades on Jhin. Now, people saw the potential and how OP it is, so they took it. People tend to be slow to try things out, thus no one complains. Then, when things like that pop off, they do. Yeah so nerf Jhin. Nerf attack speed conversion or make it work on attack speed comming from items or something, but for love of fuck dont nerf rune that is already considered thrash on any champion that could actually use it. > Hail of Blades is not a common Rune anyways. But the argument "it exists for Jhin" is just laughable. Well then show me example of another champion using this rune as efficiently as any other rune they usually use. > Jhin has been that way since his release. The thing is, Riot releases items that can synergize very well with him without thinking about the "Jhin" mechanic. Nerfing the champion to the ground isn't the answer to fix that. Nerfing the items isn't either, since it would make the said items completely useless for other champions. Again, JHIN synergises with those items, not caitlyn, not kog maw, not tristana, not xayah. I could go on and on. Unless riot is preparing another ADC item rework, nerfing Jhin is absolutely a fucking solution. > The only way to make a good change is, I think, reducing the AS given by Hail of Blades if Jhin is taking it. As in, a nerf that happens because you took Jhin. However, this is very flawed as well. Like, my idea isn't any better of the others that I mentionned. So your solution is nerfing rune for single champion in the game. Alright. Do you know how many bugs does mordekaiser have? This shit could disable Aatrox for two weeks and maybe even buff Jhin more. Besides that, your solution is not only dumb from gameplay stand point it is also completely pointless. I say nerf jhin and you say nerf rune for jhin only, which is nerf jhin. And yea I get that maybe you want to bring up other runes liek comet or fleet footwork to make it look like jhin isnt one dimensional character that is only picked because he is broken, but let me give you little newsflash buddy. New rune rework is comming again, you do not know what are they change or if runes arent getting scrapped all together. So why not nerf Jhin untill that happens? Why waste time with crap like balancing him around 3 different runes when they might not even going to exist in two months time. Literally make jhin fair and everything is cool. its not like other adcs have amazing choices of runes like jhin does. Caitlyn can do fleet footwork or press the attack, everything else is garbage, xayah deto, tristana deto. Jhin currently can take 3 different runes and all perform just fine, one does too fine. > This issue only shows that balancing the game around so many champions with so many different mechanics is a nightmare. Yeah thats why nerfing items and runes that any champion can take is really stupid idea. > And I won't blame Riot for that, it's destined to happen. And they don't want to gut out Jhin for this matter. Gutting a champion to make him more "viable" for others is a mistake they made multiple times. I'm pretty sure they don't want to make this mistake again and again. Or maybe they will. Why would they not want to gut jhin? He is problematic for solo que and I havent seen him in lcs that much. This shit literally looks like favoritism at this point.
> People who are complaining about storm razor are people who are complaining about caitlyns headshot. It is highly predictable damage buff on single auto attack that can be avoided. These people also dont realize that this predictability is a lot healthier than random crit. You have no idea how bullshit bot lane matchups are in early game when both Adcs have 20% crit. Botlane becomes a clusterfuck when ADC have gold, that's pretty much it. Complaining about crit damage in the bot lane means that clearly, you're not meant to that lane. I don't give a damn about stormrazor, or just any ADC, I play around my knowledge and their playstyle. If people can't be careful with Jhin's 4rth shot or Caitlyn's Headshot, then they should seriously learn their matchups. That kind of predictable crit is healthy. Stormrazor is more random, yes, since you have to remember when it would actually crit each time your opponent is not AA the wave. For my part, I have the policy to "get hit the least times possible" when trading in botlane, and everyone should think so. Every ADC will hit like a truck anyways with their AA, so it's better to not play like a monkey and run at them when they can get free hits. > Then nerf Jhin? Why should caitlyn with already dog shit win rate suffer because jhin is fucking broken? > Yeah so nerf Jhin. Nerf attack speed conversion or make it work on attack speed comming from items or something, but for love of fuck dont nerf rune that is already considered thrash on any champion that could actually use it. They can nerf attack speed conversion on his passive to make him hit less harder in early game and it would still scale well in late game, yep. But your other proposition is litterally what is happening. AS coming from items are converted to AD. With Hail of Blades, it's free AS, and so free AD when AA. > Well then show me example of another champion using this rune as efficiently as any other rune they usually use. A Rune is never designed around 1 Champion. You're just angry at this point. [Here](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/8slb0b/hail_of_blades_who_is_it_for_812/) is a post on Reddit talkig about how Hail of Blades can work with specific champions to get the most of it. I think that Hail of Blades is either cheesy or really optional. Nocturne could use it, but it seems that Lethal Tempo is taken. Same for Master Yi. I've seen Vaynes that tried Hail of Blades, but in the end, they come back to their roots. In short : Hail of Blades is way too situational on nearly every champion, or maybe the potential of the rune isn't quite dicovered yet. Right now, it only benefits Jhin. Which is a problem. I don't know what they were going for, but I'm sure it was meant to be useful to a lot of champions. Well, it might(ve been the idea, but you know the results. So I'll keep my statement : your argument is just petty at this point. The removal or rework of Hail of Blades should grant something heathier to the game, and halt the burst of Jhin. > Again, JHIN synergises with those items, not caitlyn, not kog maw, not tristana, not xayah. I could go on and on. Unless riot is preparing another ADC item rework, nerfing Jhin is absolutely a fucking solution. I'm sorry, what? Every other ADC will receive AS. Which means, they'll hurt you at crazy speed, giving you less time to react. It synergizes with their own role of being a Carry. You're clearly saying stuff without even understading the point you're trying to make... Jhin has a cap on his AS. A reload mechanic. Therefore, all bonus AS he gains is gained as bonus AD. Wgich means he'll hit harder, but at the same pace. Any ADC can obliterate a Jhin if they have the AS and crit. They are way too fast for him to handle. Of course, don't expect to beat a Jhin when he has his 4rth bullet ready for you, when he is full build, and you are like, lower than half health. > So your solution is nerfing rune for single champion in the game. Alright. Do you know how many bugs does mordekaiser have? This shit could disable Aatrox for two weeks and maybe even buff Jhin more. Besides that, your solution is not only dumb from gameplay stand point it is also completely pointless. I say nerf jhin and you say nerf rune for jhin only, which is nerf jhin. And yea I get that maybe you want to bring up other runes liek comet or fleet footwork to make it look like jhin isnt one dimensional character that is only picked because he is broken, but let me give you little newsflash buddy. New rune rework is comming again, you do not know what are they change or if runes arent getting scrapped all together. So why not nerf Jhin untill that happens? Why waste time with crap like balancing him around 3 different runes when they might not even going to exist in two months time. Literally make jhin fair and everything is cool. its not like other adcs have amazing choices of runes like jhin does. Caitlyn can do fleet footwork or press the attack, everything else is garbage, xayah deto, tristana deto. Jhin currently can take 3 different runes and all perform just fine, one does too fine. Is Hail of Blades used a lot, exceopt for Jhin? You're so full of yourself, you keep saying opposite things over and over. First you state that Hail of Blades is made useful only for Jhin, as if it was made for him, and then you complain about nerfing the Rune in itself just because one champion uses it and it's good for him. But oh wait... > The only way to make a good change is, I think, reducing the AS given by Hail of Blades if Jhin is taking it. As in, a nerf that happens because you took Jhin. I meant that Jhin will receive the nerf. If Jhin takes this Rune, it will have a lesser AS bonus since it scales TOO WELL wth him. Not sure if you're not reading well or I just explained myself poorly there.... I'm waiting for a Rune rework, if you say so. I'm ready to adapt anyways. I'm not the one complaining btw. People complain about Jhin because he has items and a Rune that synergizes so well woth him. HE IS fair. He was always that way. But since Stormrazor and Hail of Blades, he became OP. Do you sense a theme here? Do you sense that you are just angry that others ADC can only have 2 Runes to work with? YES as of now, it works too damn well with him. YES this issus should be fixed. Fleet Footwork was always kind of garbage after the nerf it took. But the MS was interesting anyways. PTA is good for long trades. It's pretty much it. Any ADC can perform fine on the 2 Runes I mentioned. Let's not begin to complain about one's performance if you're just straight bad at the game and can't even lane correctly. Why did you bring up Mordekaiser? Litterally, it doesn't even concern what we are talking about. Nice one. As for him, he has too many bugs to be fixed right now, that's why he will be worked on when he will get his VGU. There, happy? > Why would they not want to gut jhin? He is problematic for solo que and I havent seen him in lcs that much. This shit literally looks like favoritism at this point. So you think that gutting a champion is the solution? You're clearly just a ball of anger right now. How much angry can you get? If Jhin is your nightmare, just ban him for the time being for crying out loud. It's not like making threads like this will get an immediate answer/action from Riot. Expect something each patch, but jeez... My premade always takes Fleet Footwork on Jhin. You know what? They win just as hard as a Hail of Blade Jhin. If your opponent is bad, then you'll win. That's it. Being OP doesn't mean that it is an auto-loss. If someone plays something considered OP but they don't know the hell they are doing, then they will feed. Easy enough to understand? Just a little something [here](https://imgur.com/a/D0AOsOE) Yep, it's a normal. Doesn't mean it's not worth to show. Don't hit me with that argument. You're just a very, very angry person. And also, you don't know how to argue without contradicting yourself AND also bringing stuff totally unrelated to the matter discussed. You need to chill, like seriously.
: > [{quoted}](name=Leyruh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gEQR0bxz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-29T12:35:27.164+0000) > > Because Jhin isn't a problem : Stormrazor and Hail of Blades are. > > {{champion:202}} "They call me mad. All artists are mad." can you explain to me HOW is hail of blades problem when only champion that uses it and is broken is jhin? I mean you seriously cant think that giving attack speed on three autos is broken in any way. But converting that attack speed to ad and mvoe speed converting that to ad thanks to celerity kinda fucking is. Hail of blades literally doesnt exist aside from jhin. And storm razor itself isnt a problem too.
> [{quoted}](name=FreeOfChargeHoe,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gEQR0bxz,comment-id=00010005,timestamp=2018-08-30T09:53:12.807+0000) > > can you explain to me HOW is hail of blades problem when only champion that uses it and is broken is jhin? I mean you seriously cant think that giving attack speed on three autos is broken in any way. But converting that attack speed to ad and mvoe speed converting that to ad thanks to celerity kinda fucking is. Hail of blades literally doesnt exist aside from jhin. And storm razor itself isnt a problem too. I think you never saw people complaining about Stormrazor. Hell, a lot did. The fact that now the gold value of this item makes it the first to be bought in any circumstances is problematic since the "nerf" of Stormrazor is so small ( + 10% attack speed , - 5 AD compared to the other version before nerf ) it nearly is a buff. Adding even more AS will only benefit Jhin more since it will synergize with his passive. Also, at the beginning, NO ONE took Hail of Blades on Jhin. Now, people saw the potential and how OP it is, so they took it. People tend to be slow to try things out, thus no one complains. Then, when things like that pop off, they do. Hail of Blades is not a common Rune anyways. But the argument "it exists for Jhin" is just laughable. Jhin has been that way since his release. The thing is, Riot releases items that can synergize very well with him without thinking about the "Jhin" mechanic. Nerfing the champion to the ground isn't the answer to fix that. Nerfing the items isn't either, since it would make the said items completely useless for other champions. The only way to make a good change is, I think, reducing the AS given by Hail of Blades if Jhin is taking it. As in, a nerf that happens because you took Jhin. However, this is very flawed as well. Like, my idea isn't any better of the others that I mentionned. This issue only shows that balancing the game around so many champions with so many different mechanics is a nightmare. And I won't blame Riot for that, it's destined to happen. And they don't want to gut out Jhin for this matter. Gutting a champion to make him more "viable" for others is a mistake they made multiple times. I'm pretty sure they don't want to make this mistake again and again. Or maybe they will.
sayco123 (NA)
: Everytime there's an enemy Kai'sa on the enemy team, she 1v5 carries.
Champions like Kai'sa or Vayne need to be shutdown early in order to make them useless later. Anyone playing well on Kai'sa and Vayne will powerfarm and then completely destroy you : their job is to survive the laning phase ( which is awful for them early ) and then hypercarry their team. Also : they are the backline, therefore, they will let their team peel for them and set up the perfect fight to wipe the ennemy team. Anyone can pick Kai'sa and be completely garbage at it. You have to take advantage of her weak early game. I'm taking Support Lux whenever I'm filled as Supp with my premade, and Kai'sa is not a threat for us, since we know how to play around her. The Support will be the one setting up the fights for Kai'sa to get kills. It's all about knowledge and skill. Anyone can hold a Kai'sa if they know what she does and how to exploit her weaknesses. Also, if she is in her mid/late game, you need to obviously focus her. She is the carry after all.
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KagureNai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP4IWmci,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:26:58.195+0000) > > For the mistory lag spike, it's still a mystery but at least it wasn't unplayable. :^) > ........... I'll write this as clear as possible: When two people are using the internet at the same time, you might experience slower connection, or higher ping in League, to be more precise. > The thing is, for people that have a crazy ping, I'll often think that they ran into a problem, since I experienced that as well. ( not that amount of ping, but you get me ) Of course we have no proof that they're saying the truth or anything, it's a game and we don't know each other. The thing is that there is 0 excuse to have a high ping. If you're not sure if you will have a stable connection, don't play ranked or don't play the game at all. Don't waste players time because you want to risk it with your unstable ping. Don't be an asshole towards other players. Thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP4IWmci,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:37:18.151+0000) > > ........... > > I'll write this as clear as possible: When two people are using the internet at the same time, you might experience slower connection, or higher ping in League, to be more precise. > > The thing is that there is 0 excuse to have a high ping. If you're not sure if you will have a stable connection, don't play ranked or don't play the game at all. Don't waste players time because you want to risk it with your unstable ping. > Don't be an asshole towards other players. Thank you. Sure I get your first thing. ( I'm kinda slow today, my bad =~= ) I played Ranked once and I had a good ping. OF COURSE you need to check your connection before entering any kind of game. Just know that some people don't do that and they just hop into a game without thinking about it. You're not an asshole for not checking : you are absent-minded/lazy if you don't. I have never ever seen a player hop into a game with a bad ping just for the sake of being able to play and not caring about the consequences. I don't know their situation and my only concern is the enjoyment I'll get out of the game. If they can't properly play, yep, this will suck. But I'm pretty sure it's not better for them. They can't play well, and you get a poor performing teammate. On both sides, the enjoyment of the game with such conditions will be nearly non-exixtent. Checking your ping to ensure that your in-game performance should be good is a thing that only involved players will do. Casuals will not get this habit if they are here solely for having fun. It will not come to their mind. They're not assholes for that matter. Fortunately, I find ping issues to be rare when I play games, but then again, I'm not playing Ranked yet. And I heard of stories with crazy ping in Ranked games, espescially in low elo.
: > [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP4IWmci,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:09:22.778+0000) > > Maybe check your ping on sites which were designed for that, like Speedtest? Far more reliable than practice tool {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Ping is the delay going back and forth between your computer and a specified server. A ping test to a non-Riot server will tell you next to nothing about what your in game ping will be.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP4IWmci,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:23:03.096+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > Ping is the delay going back and forth between your computer and a specified server. A ping test to a non-Riot server will tell you next to nothing about what your in game ping will be. [This thread](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/hy9LJ1tz-how-to-check-your-ping-between-league-and-your-pc) seems to be the answer to check your ping. It's not 100% accurate but it currently says that my ping is around 27 - 33 ms, which is really close to my own ping in games if everything is smooth. ( after my first game when my PC gets used to the whole process )
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KagureNai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP4IWmci,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:16:50.029+0000) > > My first game will always be a bit laggy, and I can't control that. It will take time to load and maybe get to 80 ping then go down and go smooth and all. > > Even if you check the ping on websites that are specialized for that, there is sometimes exceptions. I've seem people lagging with 1000+ ping and we lost the game because of that. I didn't lose my composure and just asked their regular ping : seems like they were unlucky. > You can have a good connection and get high ping for no reason. I still don't get how. > Ofc people will say that xD Do you really think people will say 'I intentionally went to play ranked game while knowing i have shitty internet connection'? > Recently, my premade kept having lagging spikes for nor reason, despite the fact that we share the very same connection. In the same room. 'we share the very same connection.In the same room' 'having lagging spikes' Indeed a mystery, literally have no clue as to why you premade have lag spikes
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP4IWmci,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:22:52.297+0000) > > Ofc people will say that xD > Do you really think people will say 'I intentionally went to play ranked game while knowing i have shitty internet connection'? > > 'we share the very same connection.In the same room' > 'having lagging spikes' > > Indeed a mystery, literally have no clue as to why you premade have lag spikes Just ran a test on the website you told. In order to fully check your ping, follow [this thread](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/hy9LJ1tz-how-to-check-your-ping-between-league-and-your-pc) to check the ping between your PC and League. For the mistery lag spike, it's still a mystery but at least it wasn't unplayable. :^) The thing is, for people that have a crazy ping, I'll often think that they ran into a problem, since I experienced that as well. ( not that amount of ping, but you get me ) Of course we have no proof that they're saying the truth or anything, it's a game and we don't know each other.
Bijeesny (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Leyruh,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP4IWmci,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-23T10:10:21.507+0000) > > You can't imagine the number of times I've done Practice Tool games in order to check my ping. > > As soon as I enter a normal game, I get 500+ ping. > > It doesn't happen everytime, but it happens. I checked, and it was ok. In a normal game, at the beginning at least, it's not. > > Even with lagging spikes I can play the game. Heck, I won a game in which I would have 500+ ping. Maybe check your ping on sites which were designed for that, like Speedtest? Far more reliable than practice tool
> [{quoted}](name=Bijeesny,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sP4IWmci,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-23T11:09:22.778+0000) > > Maybe check your ping on sites which were designed for that, like Speedtest? Far more reliable than practice tool My first game will always be a bit laggy, and I can't control that. It will take time to load and maybe get to 80 ping then go down and go smooth and all. Even if you check the ping on websites that are specialized for that, there is sometimes exceptions. I've seem people lagging with 1000+ ping and we lost the game because of that. I didn't lose my composure and just asked their regular ping : seems like they were unlucky. You can have a good connection and get high ping for no reason. I still don't get how. Recently, my premade kept having lagging spikes for nor reason, despite the fact that we share the very same connection. In the same room.
Jack Erron (EUNE)
: What's wrong with naming and shaming?
Take those screenshots to Riot Support and make a ticket. You can ask to punish those players if they are elegible in any of the set examples of the ticket submission. > The reason it's not allowed is not only because of the potential to start witch-hunts but also because there's no real way of knowing whether the name and shamer is actually speaking the truth or not. For all we know they could be starting a witch-hunt against a player who didn't give into their trolling demands and is just making stuff up to get revenge on that player because of it. Basically it exists to prevent innocent players from being ganged up on unnecessarily. >Just use the in-game reporting system and/or file a Support Ticket about a potential problem player if need be. If that player has a history of acting up and is consistently reported for it then they will eventually be punished. > Said by Prandine in [this thread](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/vt2rMWLT-name-and-shame)
: It's okay to use Cleanse.
I'm not going to say anything about the whole SS since we talked about it in one of your thread. You do as you like and how it fits your playstyle. I just checked your Match History if you changed your habits a bit...your items are closer to what should be build and that's good to see. However... Your Runes. On Akali. From someone that wants to main her, I'm...well, you are doing it all wrong and you're missing out on an incredible potential. - Taking Phase Rush on Akali is pointless. She already has mobility, she needs burst to ensure a kill for the sake of your team. - Nimbus Cloak is useless for her as well. As I said, she has high mobility. Giving yourself more MS while ulting is a bonus, but the execution of your ability is fast enough to surprise anyone with an incredible burst that won't let them react. Akali's Ultimate is a hit or miss, but you're not supposed to run around at full speed. - Celerity can be good on her since she has her W that gives MS + a Lich Bane with synergize nicely. Also the Passive that grants MS when crossing the ring can be a good addition, but not optimal on Akali - Waterwalking is all about synergizing with Celerity in your case. This Rune is good for champions that are junglers or have a incredible roaming potential. - Cheap Shot is not for Akali. The only way to proc Cheap Shot is by landing your Q on the tip or by stunning with your R. Sudden impact can be procced twice : with your E and with your R. - Relentless Hunter is all about synergizing with the Celerity Keystone. All in all : you basically build MS Akali. I get that all this bonus MS with give you bonus AD/AP, but she doesn't need the movement speed. She needs high burst. That's why Electrocute is your go to. I know that Electrocute has been nerfed, but the way it is now makes it even easier for Akali to procc it multiple times in the laning phase. You can litterally abuse your opponent with this. Phase Rush is ideal on champions that need to get close to their targets since their kit will allow them to stick on a champion. Champions that use this Keystone are immobile, such as {{champion:50}} , {{champion:13}} and {{champion:5}} . I saw that you used it in many games. I guess that it works for you? I know that your focus isn't the damage, but you should be focusing on damage. At least, when you play assassins. Leblanc should also get Electrocute as well. But I don't play her, so I'm not the best to make a rune guide or something.
Leyruh (EUW)
: https://i.imgur.com/D7zcySy.png[/img] https://i.imgur.com/eaDTvvJ.png[/img] It's lit. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
> [{quoted}](name=Leyruh,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jsEnF01G,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-22T21:13:17.887+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/D7zcySy.png[/img] > > https://i.imgur.com/eaDTvvJ.png[/img] > > It's lit. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} *wink*
S0kaX (EUNE)
: Zoe Support
It can be legit if played correctly. If a Zoe Support keeps trying to land a sleep in the fog of war, she won't help her ADC and will be obnoxious at hell. In short, she'll be useless. And her Q can be countered if you place yourself behing the minion wave. However, Zoe's spells are forcing a positionning. The ADC can take advantage of that. All in all, good Zoe will wreck the bot lane as a Support. Bad ones will be useless and feed their asses off if you have the knowledge to play against her. Depends on your confidence of the Champion's mastery.
: > [{quoted}](name=KagureNai,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E0UX8ENl,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-22T19:21:09.476+0000) > > The thing is, this post doesn't describe the type of player we could face. > "Toxic" , for some people, can just be someone trashtalking... or the other way around. > > If you're just cocky and you're telling your team that you carried their asses to victory, welp ok mate. I won't say much on you. Get honored. > > But if you're legitimately going to flame everyone, as in, in Tyler1 style before he was reformed, then you'll get what toxic people get. > I can understand the frustration you can have when carrying your team. If i'm being carried, i'll listen to everything that persons says. Every shotcalling. I know what they are doing. > > But at the very least, remain a decent human being. You can tell the team it was so ficking hard to carry us. That we need to learn from the very start. Sure. > > A player that is "a bit cocky" and "straight up toxic" is like, complete opposite. > > Then again, this thread is kinda...well, it's vague. So I can easily see why people argue about the report/don't report. > So yea... being toxic and trashtalking isn't the same thing at all. > > Even I think I should dig a bit more about the "trashtalking" thing. For my own enjoyment of the game and a better understanding of player's behavior, and also the possibility to not tilt easily and maybe playing the same "trashtalking game". > > I still think that wishing someone to step on a lego is fair enough to answer any kind of trashtalk. :p Well, that's the issue then. Not that players are "toxic", but that the word "toxic" is being used to describe your willing conversation with teammates in a game known to harbor strong feelings. You're fully capable of turning it into a 100% safe space if you so desire. A quick "/mute all" at the start of every game guarantees that. And it is your duty to do so if you don't want to hear what people say, or are the kind of person to say, "I didn't ask for advice," while playing in such a way that proves you need it. It's, frankly, stupid for so many people to be making the claim that someone isn't a decent human just because they typed some mean words on an anonymous platform. To make such a claim shows an awful lack of maturity-- a lack of decency, too. You're de-humanizing a person simply because you're easily offended, so easily offended that someone who doesn't know you and isn't talking about anything personal effects you immensely.
> [{quoted}](name=Uber Deer,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E0UX8ENl,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-22T21:29:33.991+0000) > > Well, that's the issue then. Not that players are "toxic", but that the word "toxic" is being used to describe your willing conversation with teammates in a game known to harbor strong feelings. You're fully capable of turning it into a 100% safe space if you so desire. A quick "/mute all" at the start of every game guarantees that. And it is your duty to do so if you don't want to hear what people say, or are the kind of person to say, "I didn't ask for advice," while playing in such a way that proves you need it. > > It's, frankly, stupid for so many people to be making the claim that someone isn't a decent human just because they typed some mean words on an anonymous platform. To make such a claim shows an awful lack of maturity-- a lack of decency, too. You're de-humanizing a person simply because you're easily offended, so easily offended that someone who doesn't know you and isn't talking about anything personal effects you immensely. Of course, it doesn't mean that because you said something mean, YOU are mean. Everyone can say those words, espescially if they get frustrated by something, which anyone is exposed to when playing League. For my part, I know that I can't express myself with these words. I'll just suck it up and tell my teamates what to do. Of course there is the "mute button". However, I don't mute people for a single reason : just to get what they say to rightfully report them if they went overboard. I don't care about what they say if it's addressed to me. I have better things to worry about than words of a stranger that i'll never ever meet in my life. However, I'm not going to let that slide if the words went past a "cap" of toxicity. I know that they never mean what they say. But you have to control yourself bud. Even if I shrug it off, if you said it in all-chat, there's nothing I can do about other people reporting you. I know that Riot's policy of 0 Tolerance is way too extreme as of now. However, even If people don't mean what they say, if they will take their time to type in all-chat stuff related to what should happen to me and my family, they will take a nice report. As I said, I know they don't mean it and they just let their anger and frustration talk, but even so, you decided to show your train of thoughts. You behaved poorly, and thus you should be punished for losing your composure. I really understand the way of thinking of people that type those sort of thing. It's just natural that you want to vent all of these emotions. However if you do, you have nothing to win and everything to lose. That's quite the bitter end...and it can happen to genuienly good people that had enough. However, the system will only take in account the nasty words because it was your bad that you typed them in the first place. Building a mental against that kind of behavior is difficult, but it pays off. I would hate to lose my ability to play just because I let my anger take control. The thing is, I think that each game becomes a witch hunt whenever someone says a nasty word. Or something like that. It kinda feels like it anyways. That's why some people don't even bother to talk.
: I almost never win mid, unless I cheese with my other lanes picks. I bloody suck at mid. TBH I can Garen mid though.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolfzy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E7EHqEOH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-22T21:25:20.226+0000) > > I almost never win mid, unless I cheese with my other lanes picks. I bloody suck at mid. TBH I can Garen mid though. Spin to win baby. :D
kuros (NA)
: Anyone else have that role you just can't get into / get right?
You should focus on the role you prefer. Say, choose a first role you really like. Then take a secondary one if you don't get it. It's cool and all to try all roles, but for your own sake and improvement, try to get better at 2 roles. Jungle is one of the hardest roles. I can't stress enough how vital a Jungler is. Of course, all lanes are important too, but you get the point. If I get jungle, i'll dodge ( not that it can happen, I always get my primary role as Mid or my secondary as Support ). I know i'm bad at jungling, and I hate toplane as well. I may have a better game knowledge, but Toplane is cancer for me, it has the worst pool of champions that I have to deal with, and Jungle has too much pressure If I fuck something up.
: > [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E0UX8ENl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:19:56.163+0000) > > I'd report. Nothing makes a victory feel more hollow than someone flaming the enemy team all game Nothing makes a community more toxic than reporting players who are genuinely helpful to teams but a bit cocky.
> [{quoted}](name=Uber Deer,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E0UX8ENl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-21T08:34:54.607+0000) > > Nothing makes a community more toxic than reporting players who are genuinely helpful to teams but a bit cocky. The thing is, this post doesn't describe the type of player we could face. "Toxic" , for some people, can just be someone trashtalking... or the other way around. If you're just cocky and you're telling your team that you carried their asses to victory, welp ok mate. I won't say much on you. Get honored. But if you're legitimately going to flame everyone, as in, in Tyler1 style before he was reformed, then you'll get what toxic people get. I can understand the frustration you can have when carrying your team. If i'm being carried, i'll listen to everything that persons says. Every shotcalling. I know what they are doing. But at the very least, remain a decent human being. You can tell the team it was so ficking hard to carry us. That we need to learn from the very start. Sure. A player that is "a bit cocky" and "straight up toxic" is like, complete opposite. Then again, this thread is kinda...well, it's vague. So I can easily see why people argue about the report/don't report. So yea... being toxic and trashtalking isn't the same thing at all. Even I think I should dig a bit more about the "trashtalking" thing. For my own enjoyment of the game and a better understanding of player's behavior, and also the possibility to not tilt easily and maybe playing the same "trashtalking game". I still think that wishing someone to step on a lego is fair enough to answer any kind of trashtalk. :p
: hoop , down voted , thank you .
> [{quoted}](name=Snake Prince,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E0UX8ENl,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2018-08-22T18:26:12.807+0000) > > hoop , down voted , thank you . That's how you see stuff. You could actually try to tell more than "downvoted" btw. I just want to add the fact that the toxicity ( suggested by the picture that is ) is vague. I'm taking the thing to the extreme and think that the kind of player we talk about are toxic as hell. Being toxic and trashtalking is two different concepts. If the "sore winner" was just saying stuff as "I carried you all, honor me" or " you guys are bad, learn the game" is on a whole other level. It's nothing hurtful in that case, and I'll honor you for sure. And I'll also shut up since you carried me. So yeah. I don't know about you since you seem like the one kind of people to not really put words in your decision. ( care to tell me what you even think about the whole thread or just here to downvote people that are against your own opinion? :) ) I think that a thread about understanding the clear difference between Trashtalking and actually being toxic should be made. Some players often think people are snowflakes that are hurt by words when they don't even get the meaning of trashtalking. It's sad that our generation is normalizing verbal abuse those days uh. Fortunately, it's still internet. Cause' most of the people that think that way would not say the same thing if that was brought up to them in real life. With the tone and all. And the context. Anyone can be the "big boy than isn't hurt by anything". Its not like anyone can check on you. And to be fair, almost anyone will have no emotion when they are saying stuff online. Even when raging, people are surprisingly calm when they type. Thinking about all the phrasing and all. That's truly fascinating to see. Internet made us that way uh... I digress anyways. We all know that we can be anyone we want on internet. That's how it is. Even if it's scary. But it's anonymous. At least, for the people who want to stay anonymous.
Kelg (NA)
: Okay someone has to say it
Yi is weak early but can litterally 1v5 if he just gets the gold...which seems unfair if he has a shitty score. The thing that makes this champion unhealthy for the game is one thing. His Q. A point and click BLINK that makes him UNTARGATABLE. How much bullshit can you fit in one ability? There you have it. Old point and click abilities don't fit the version we know of League. Since League is constantly changing, its mechanics are evolving as well. Incuding new champions, and reworks. When I talk about point and click, I mostly talk about specific ones. As in, ones that are straight up just unhealthy and that are ridiculous. Point and click ( also known as "Unit targeted spells" ) can be either self-targeted, ally-targeted or ennemy targeted. ( also terrain targeted, but that only concerns {{champion:432}} and {{champion:91}} ). As of now, Yi's Q and Fiddlesticks Q and E are really problematic in my opinion. Also, Fiddlesticks has only point and click in his kit. There is definitely something to do about it. ( except his R ) Yi is given free damage and also free "i don't want to be hit by X thing so i'll use Q". And as the champion being targeted by his Q, there is no counterplay available. No time to react. Sure, an early game Yi is pathetic. Wait until you can't even blink and you're dead. What a champion. Fiddlesticks has just to be in range to get free damage. Also, his E is way too easy to get damage on. Well, the fact that he has 3/4 point and click abilities speaks for itself... All in all, these old champions must be looked at to fit what League has become. The latest champions/reworks are mostly more mechanical/fun/worked on and they feel rewarding. It's not dumb abilities. I get the point that getting rid of "easy gameplay to quickly pick the pace of champions" is not that great when we see people that invested themselves on those said champions, or just appreciated the ease of those champs. As in, some people don't want to play the game to grind skills. They want to have fun. And "easy" champs are their way in. However, these old champs that were good in their time are now completely outdated and they need something new. On my part, I'll always be the one looking for Visual Upgrades ( I like pretty things a lot and being in the art field, I can't stand outdated models to be on Summoner's Rift when I play... ). I'm not the best one on gameplay design, but I think every player can easily have their opinion on what is unhealthy in the game. By Unhealthy, I'll say that the champion concerned has "little to no counterplay". I think it's the best way to describe it. We can also talk about unhealthy stuff when it comes to Zoe ( thanks Riot for realizing that she shouldn't deal that much damage if she fails to land her abilities... I mean c'mon ) or Yasuo. In Yasuo's case, I agree on the fact that his kit counters every matchup possible. He has tools for everything. Against ranged champions? Passive + Windwall. His Dash will get you. Against melee champions? Double crit chance and armor penetration on his Ult. He melts tanks and squishies the same. I think the double crit and Yasuo is pretty dumb to be honest. He has a shield he gets for moving ( fair enough ) and also is rewarded with a double crit chance....for being Yasuo? Nani? I talked a bit more about what I think is Unhealthy, but yeah...about Yi : he is braindead and pretty much needs an update. FULL update. ( what was the design team thinking about his 7 lenses that can see the potential of people...it doesn't even look remotely Ionian.... )
: Decently sure this post is less to do about Lux being picked, and more about the OP just wanting to (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hNE5E24a,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-08-20T20:14:31.898+0000) > > Decently sure this post is less to do about Lux being picked, and more about the OP just wanting to (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Don't throw a table at me :'(
: basically got free LP and got some toxic douche banned i like it
> [{quoted}](name=ned the kled,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E0UX8ENl,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-08-20T21:09:22.591+0000) > > basically got free LP and got some toxic douche banned > > i like it Yup. Well, we don't know what has been said, but...ye basically got a win and maybe an undesirable player out. It's a win-win in my book.
: Locking in Lux when you get filled as support...
Welp, I like to pick Lux when I'm Support with my premade... I main her, and when played right, it can be easy to take over your opponents.... Don't say these things when you never ever crossed a good Lux Support. You most likely have people that don't know how to play the game correctly yet. Everyone learns. ∩(︶▽︶)∩
Pika Fox (NA)
: Woosh
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E0UX8ENl,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T16:57:46.020+0000) > > Woosh ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴ ######woosh ######feelswindyman
Pika Fox (NA)
: Why Karma? Does he need a free win?
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E0UX8ENl,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-08-20T14:26:14.062+0000) > > Why Karma? Does he need a free win? Carrying people is one thing. Being toxic AF because you carried people is just trash. No need to feel superior or anything and just treating your team like garbage. Take your win, and shut up : you can control your fingers to not type anything too rude I think. If you're flaming after carrying your team ( the post doesn't precise if the team was toxic to begin with, so.... ) you're no better than the average toxic player. Carrying heavy weight can be REALLY frustrating, but flaming them for it is not the solution. You'll look like an asshole. That's all. I don't care if he carried them like a god. Talk like trash, and you become garbage to me. Then again, toxicity is vague. A report should only be considered if it was really bad. There was no set example of what has been said. If the person who carried said something along the lines of "you are all fucking trash" "garbage team" "I carried my retarded teamates" "you are so fucking bad just uninstall the game" "stfu you didn't deserve to win" and so on, yeah, you bet I will report them. You earn respect from A to Z. If you're showing once that you can be a piece of human garbage that can't keep his cool, then bye. It's not because you pulled out a victory thanks to your skills that you can allow yourself to be rude. Toxicity is toxicity, and Riot doesn't give a fuck if you carried your teamates. You act like a brat, you have an unsportsmanlike attitude for a few seconds? Then too bad. Building a mental against this kind of tilt is also a part of learning the game. So yeah. Behave like trash, and trash gets you. Simple.
Makimoke (EUW)
: The only "R" they'll get from {{champion:43}} is the Report button.
> [{quoted}](name=Makimoke,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E0UX8ENl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-20T14:15:59.842+0000) > > The only "R" they'll get from {{champion:43}} is the Report button. I like your style. A lot. ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ
: If you want to see what new Akali looks like at the best level of play, watch TSM vs TL right now.
She had 0% because she was nearly banned everytime, or the few times she made it in, she was on the losing team. Letting Bjergsen pick Akali was TL's demise. Akali is good to position herself and pick the target she wants. If Pobelter fucked up, it was free for Bjergsen. TL didn't manage to stop Bjergsen in time. As someone already said, they had tools to deal with her. Might I mention that Lee Sin had a 0% winrate since he isn't picked at all, and C9 picked him. They won hard. It countered Kindred's Ult and his Q was used to catch Pobelter each time Goldenglue used all his abilities. Bjergen is one of the best midlaners...I'm not even surprised he pulled that off. Never let Bjergsen on the latest champs such as Zoe and Akali. Or THIS happens. (´ゝз・)─☆
: When one of your teammates is being a sore winner, but also carried your team.
The fact that he carried you doesn't excuse the flaming. He made the choice of being toxic. Just hit him with mother Karma. That'll teach him. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
: > You say that you're focused on Map Control, but even I have better Map Control than you. To be fair, your last 20 games put you at an 85% win rate with a 7.15:1 KDA. You're clearly just a much better _player_ than I am overall. You likely manage your wards better and convert kills better than I do. Still, I appreciate your reasoned arguments and I'll definitely take this into consideration going forward. It's not as though I'm _opposed_ to more traditional styles of play, I'm simply better at methods others would call unorthodox. If I can find a way to at least work _some_ of these points into my game, I may well improve. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll get good enough to join the crowd and play like a normal person without sacrificing win rate.
I mean, as fellow players, we want you to improve, so I don't see why we should just tell you that you're doing something wrong without giving any clue on how to fix it. The thing is, you have a good reasoning, and I believe that you can take all of the advice given to move forward. Honestly, I think I've never seen a Bronze player complaining about KDA players and explaining that Objectives are key to win a game... Most people stuck in "elo hell" don't even get that. That's why they keep complaining about "being held back" or something... ✧⁺⸜(●′▾‵●)⸝⁺✧
Leyruh (EUW)
: Your whole thread is something I agree totally on. I cannot count how many games I've lost because of K.D.A players. The point of the game is to destroy the enemy Nexus, not to have the highest number of kills. ---------------------- #However. As people already pointed it out, there is some serious issues with the builds you're taking. First of all, what is concerning is your Summoner Spells. You always take {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:1}} , not matter the Champion you pick. You should adapt your Summoner Spells on the enemy team's composition. {{summoner:4}} is a Summoner Spell you should always take, no matter what. It is far too useful to ignore. Now, onto the combinations. - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:14}} when you want to play aggressively during the laning phase. You goal is to stomp your laner and get ahead first : in other words, you want to snowball. - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:1}} when you want to play safe. The enemy team has a lot of CC that can stop you, and you want to avoid being deleted in teamfights or being caught out. - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:12}} when you want to be able to have presence in the map. Your goal is to be where your team needs you to be. They are on an important objective and you're far away? You can be there in 4 seconds and help your team out. - {{summoner:21}}, {{summoner:3}} and {{summoner:7}} can be taken as a midlaner against high-burst Champions. - {{summoner:21}} is good against melee assassins like {{champion:238}}, {{champion:91}} and {{champion:55}} - {{summoner:3}} is another good option for the melee matchups. I highly recommend it when you're playing a ranged champion. - {{summoner:7}} is only good in the early game. It won't help you during mid-late game, so choose wisely. It only offers survivabilty, and the healing is laughable when you compare it to the damage you'll take mid/late game. #Now, build-wise. Your builds aren't good because you don't think of how it will synergise with your Champion or with the other items you built. For instance : {{champion:420}} with {{item:3026}} {{item:3097}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3095}} {{item:1053}} - Gardian Angel is good : Illaoi is a Juggernaut : a champion that will take a lot of damage for their teammates while also dealing damage themselves. If you're hard to kill, and even revive, you'll be able to protect your team for much longer. - Mobilty Boots is a waste : this item is better for a Support who needs to reach his team faster in order to help. Even if you were Support in this game, Illaoi is by no means a Support. You should take defensive boots, such as {{item:3111}} for the CC or the Magic Damage Threats, and {{item:3047}} for the Physical Damage Threats. You need to be able to take damage for your teammates in order to be helpful as Illaoi. - {{item:3033}} and {{item:3095}} are not what you should be aiming to build : they are better on ADCs. You are not the DPS of your team, thus, you shouldn't build items that are made for DPS. If you need damage as a tank, here's what you should be aiming for : {{item:3748}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3078}}. These items give you health, damage, cooldown reduction and health regen. - {{item:1053}} is not a bad idea if you were considering building a {{item:3812}}. Illaoi is a self-healer thanks to her Tentacle Smash. If you landed a good Ultimate, you'd have so much Tentacles that you'd never die thanks to your insane amount of lifesteal from this item and her natural self-heal. #Finally, your playstyle. While it can be considered a good strategy to get the enemy team to focus you while your teammates are taking objectives such as turrets, Baron and Dragons, you also need to be useful when with your team. The damage is important because you need to peel for the carries. If you are playing a carry, you need to have damage : you're the one that will kill your opponents. You're the one that is supposed to melt the enemies' health bars. See this comp : TOP : {{champion:86}} JUNGLE : {{champion:106}} MID : {{champion:84}} ( you ) ADC : {{champion:202}} SUPPORT : {{champion:37}} {{champion:86}} and {{champion:106}} are tanks. They are here to absorb the damage and protect the carries, which are {{champion:202}} and {{champion:84}}. {{champion:37}} is here to keep everyone healthy and bring CC into the fights. {{champion:202}} and {{champion:84}} have one goal : burst down the enemy carries and ultimatly, their frontline : fighters and tanks alike. If you don't build damage, Jhin is going to be the only one that will be able to have an impact during fights, which is not desirable considering that : - The enemy team also has {{champion:202}}, a late game monster. - {{champion:157}}, the 1v5 king if he's fed and will scale late game too. - They only have 1 tank, {{champion:111}}, which means that all in all, their team is really squishy. You have 2 Tanks on your team vs 1 for the enemy team, you have {{champion:37}} who can buff and heal meanwile the enemy team has a {{champion:17}} who can't add much to the fights. If {{champion:111}} dies, they will all fall one after the other since they can be bursted down quickly. Why was your build like this? {{item:3512}} {{item:3077}} {{item:3117}} {{item:3123}} {{item:1057}}. You needeed damage. You didn't have to build tank since there's already 2 champions that were doing the job. {{champion:86}} : {{item:3071}} {{item:1054}} {{item:1028}} {{item:3052}} {{item:3111}} - Damage + Health + Health regen {{champion:106}} : {{item:3110}} {{item:1401}} {{item:3801}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3024}} - Armor + Health + Health Regen You posted you stats to show your playstyle. Here are mine : https://i.imgur.com/seFjifw.png[/img] I main ADC. The goal of an ADC is to deal damage in teamfights and help take objectives. According to my stats, I do just that. As someone who plays Mid, Support and ADC, your damage input is near to non-existent, which is alarming. You say that you're focused on Map Control, but even I have better Map Control than you. You should focus on helping your team more by being with them instead of being the distraction. Eventually, the enemy will ignore you and go for your team, and since you don't have much damage to offer, the teamfights will be in the enemy's favor.
To follow-up about the stat thingy, here are mine : https://i.imgur.com/5OF1oCt.png/img] I main Mid, and if I don't get mid, I'm Support. The Midlaner's job is to scale and be one of the main source of damage. As an Assassin ( Akali ) , your job is to burst any squishies in the ennemy team, espescially the ADC. Akali is awful at taking objectives. However, she is useful when it comes to take picks and destroy the ennemy's DPS. As a midlaner, you must be dealing damage in each teamfight. That's your job. Most toplaners can redeem themselves by splitpushing. It's not the case as a midlaner. Your stats should be more average, and more focused in Combat and Income. Your low income makes you less impactful since you don't have enough gold to buy items quickly. I think that having "rank 2" in each category should be your goal right now. Trying to expand your playstyle to be versatile will benefit you for sure! I'd like to ask I you play Solo or sometimes you Duo with someone. As for me, I Duo nearly everygame with the person that answered you above me : Leyruh. I'd say we have the same skill level. And we both know what we are good at. As a Duo Botlane, it makes things easier for coodination and such. ( doesn't mean we can win all of our games though ) (。◑ヮ◑。)
potchiker (EUW)
: Jhin's hitboxes are fine
You obviously didn't bother to read the full thread, and not even the answer of Riot Jinxylord. This thread doesn't complain about Jhin's Curtain Call. It answers to those who complain about it. In the 4rth Case of the W, it clearly should've missed. Litterally, the lines told a direction, and it went straight up to the left. > Jhin's W indicator is indeed somewhat inaccurate when shot up or down elevation changes (into or out of the river). A number of particles have this issue, Jhin W and Lux R are most noticeable due to their extreme ranges. Not an easy problem to solve sadly. There is this thing with the elevation changes. But it doesn't justify the W that should've missed the dummy in the midlane, at the same ground level. The indicator of the W is located on the ground, then you have the shot in the air. The indicator is wrong when it comes to accuracy. With this hitbox (more likely, the indicator ) you just have to move to the right, even if the indicator IS on you, and you dodged it. It is aggravated when it's shot on a target that is on a ground level higher than you are ( Jhin in the river, target on any sidelane ). You barely justify each thing with a sentence. I'm sorry, but your thread falls flat and only seems, like you said, "the thread of someone pissed off". Taking more screenshots/footage in-game is not a problem. If you want to see a Champion instead of a dummy to prove the point of the W being fucked, be my guest.
: > [{quoted}](name=KagureNai,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E2iAMme6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-20T10:07:19.440+0000) > > Good reasoning. > Bad/Innefficient builds. > > I totally agree on how you have to play to win a game, but you gotta work on your items... > > - Taking Exhaust and Cleanse on EVERY CHAMP in EVERY GAME is...yeah, it's nearly trolling at this point... don't get me wrong, these are useful SS...but you gotta do what everyone else does. > - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:14}} for midlane/toplane ( aggressive ) > - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:12}} for midlane/toplane ( strategic) > - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:3}} for midlane/toplane ( defensive ) > - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:1}} for midlane ( against hard CC ) > - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:6}} for midlane/toplane ( very specific champions, such as {{champion:122}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:13}} ... ) The problem for me is... I die far too often to {{summoner:14}} and it tends to frustrate, as I generally find it an insulting way to go. I've learned to circumvent that by running {{summoner:1}} as a rule, haha. It also helps for hard CC, as you say, which unfortunately I can't bank on being present or not as I usually play blind pick. So I generally just go with it. It always ends up serving _some_ kind of purpose. The reason I avoid Flash is as of my second year of playing, I realized it lead to me making stupid mistakes. "It's fine if I go in, I can Flash out if it doesn't work." Didn't always happen that way; especially since I didn't run Cleanse then. One stun and I was done. I noticed myself playing much safer and making less mistakes without Flash, and I haven't used it since.
Ignite is pretty dumb, and being Ignited to get killed feels awful. (#TrueStory) Cleanse is useful for champions that are mostly immobile. Akali doesn't need it, she has the mobility to counter it. You could take it on Akali if litterally the ennemy team is loaded with CC, as in, nearly everyone has some sort of CC that is a pain to deal with. But {{item:3111}} should help you enough if that's the case. It took me time to take Flash, but I guarentee you it's one of the best SS. The thing is, learning when to Flash is one of the hardest thing to learn, not gonna lie. For my part, I either Flash if I think I can get out alive or for an hard engage. But I mostly Flash for safety. If you play safely in the first place, you should't get too worried about burning your Flash. Then again, the "Flash mechanics" are hard. It's easier said than done. You litterally have to know exactly what is going to happen if you're going to do X combo or something. You have to visualize what you will do in a few seconds, and how it will turn out, and even adapt on the spot depending on how it went. It's fricking hard as hell to make such desicions. But once you got it, you'll be pretty much using Flash every game. Being afraid of making mistakes is actually holding you back. I've seen quite some videos talking about how to improve at this game, and the fear of not performing properly is one way to prevent you from improving. I've only played since March of 2018, and I keep learning things. I'm still grinding my Mastery 5 on Akali in order to play Ranked. ( I need to be confident in my own skills and also learning matchups is key for me ) °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °
: There is a difference...
Good reasoning. Bad/Innefficient builds. I totally agree on how you have to play to win a game, but you gotta work on your items... - Taking Exhaust and Cleanse on EVERY CHAMP in EVERY GAME is...yeah, it's nearly trolling at this point... don't get me wrong, these are useful SS...but you gotta do what everyone else does. - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:14}} for midlane/toplane ( aggressive ) - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:12}} for midlane/toplane ( strategic) - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:3}} for midlane/toplane ( defensive ) - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:1}} for midlane ( against hard CC ) - {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:6}} for midlane/toplane ( very specific champions, such as {{champion:122}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:13}} ... ) Then, your builds. You clearly have no idea of what you are doing. You are reading the items, you see a useful passive. You take it. You don't think once that it doesn't synergize with your champion at all.... Building items is the core aspect to be relevant in a game. Building Support items on Illaoi is trolling. You're not helping yourself, you're wasting your gold. You have to check on online guides to see what's being build by high elo players to get an idea of how to build your champion. Or at least, go in Practice Tool, or even a Custom Game/Bot Game. Just by watching your match history, I can say that...well, you aren't Bronze for nothing. You understand how to win a game, but you clearly have to work on your own understanding of the game....espescially the items. The player you cited was just rude, but....well, you clearly have to learn. He's a KDA player. You are Bronze that struggles with items. I've read your answers to your thread, but hear me out : Being in Bronze doesn't mean that you have to do crazy stuff to "adapt" to your elo. It just doesn't work. In fact, it just makes it worse. You don't get out of Bronze by being this crazy guy with crazy builds. You have to get a good grasp on your champion and the items that synergizes with him to make the most of it. You should begin by taking regular spells. And make an item list that is the "average" of everyone's build on the champion you're playing. I may be Unranked, but even I know better. If you never created such a thread with your reasoning, I swear I would've thought that you were trolling. However, I'm only acknowleging your reasoning towards your plan to win a game. Everything about your items is a no go for me. All in all, try to copy what pros/high elo player build. I've recently made a thread about how I understand Akali, and I'm explaining everything I learned so far. For my part, I have to learn how to build AD Akali. You obviously know better than most Bronze players who play for their KDA. I'm sure you can learn a few things by swapping your current playstyle with something more "meta" and "used" by other players. Best of luck in your future games! (*◕ᴗ◕*)
Celiorap (NA)
: On A Scale From 1-10, How Bad Am I?
There is no number to grade this amazing performance. Even Jhin would be proud. (◕‿◕✿) I give it as 4. On a scale of 4. Drama, hope, despair and fall. The audience cried, then smiled, then laughed. ...what a beauty.
: {{champion:99}} is smirking smugly...
And their mains are doing the same. *is a Lux main* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
: You have no idea how many times people reported me for hacking because of Jhin's hitboxes. Its fucking hilarious. Please don't fix them.
HacKInG That's hilarious to see actually. Man, this Jhin is fricking cheating, it's not like the hitbox has problems y'know! xD
Leyruh (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=D3m37r1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n4V0dLys,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-08-19T21:47:07.080+0000) > > Gotta sell those skins. As long as they hits those Q's, I'm a happy ADC. :D ######Shields are good too
Me protecc my ADC with KPOP Lux ty
: The only problem with akali is that she can go invis in shroud while cc'd, which is fucking stupid
I think it's the same for any champion that has stealth, except that Akali will be briefly revealed, but stay untargetable. I've been CC'd at the very beginning of my Shroud, and I ended up in the middle of it, still CC'd, and completely exposed since it takes a ring-shaped form over time. Casting CC when an Akali used her Shroud several seconds ago is useless and will be a waste of mana. I don't know all interaction of stealthed Champion against CC. ( Pyke, Rengar, Kha'zix, Evelynn, Twitch, Talon, LeBlanc... )
Kai Guy (NA)
: Very nice formatting. I want to congratulate you for the amount of effort you put into this post. Well done. Personaly, I find that AP ends up being abit of a noob trap on akali for any item that's not directly providing utility to her. I recommend AD heavy builds on her rework, preferably with some durability so you can chain her passive together over and over. So passive scaling 0.9 vs 0.7, yet for it to trigger you need to land an auto. Given that the base auto is modified by bounes AD her passive damage scaling ends up being 1.9 vs 0.7 Each point of AD from items result is just shy of 2 damage comparative to AP getting only close to 1. Q. Another case where AD > AP in her kit. 0.65 AD vs 0.5 AP. Currently our Ratios are 2.55 vs 1.2 W. No damage, Gives energy how ever, energy is only used for Q and E. Both favor AD. E. Literally 0 ap scaling. Land and reactivate it? you have 1.4 AD scaling. Each portion of E is 0.7 AD scaling. So now our ratio is 3.95 AD Vs 1.2 Finally her R. First cast? Its AD scaling once more. 0.5 Second cast? Worst case scaling its 0.3 Enemys at 50% hp when hit its scaling is 0.6 Its very best case is champions under 90% hp... Where it gets ramped up to 0.9 End result? Kit favors ad. 4.45 AD to a Variable Ap Ratio of 1.5 Or 2.1 And this just gets more pronounced when your playing her well. Each Passive trigger, Each cast of Q, Each E, All make AD a more valuable stat on her. Lets say we combo full energy and use passive well. We and E. We recast, Auto attack them to trigger passive, They move/flash, so boom a Q is thrown out, it hits a slow, a quick back and forward move trigger passive, MS and range boost, We get into range in the next second to auto and hit passive, Now Throw down a W, energy is refreshed, movement is boosted, we throw down another Q, move up to auto, Currently our energy is at 90. Use R to mini stun, take a second to dash out of circle, we now have passive prepped, hit them, and throw down the Q once more, Try to use passive or just R the seoncd time then try for passive if they some how live. End result? 3 Q hits, 4-5 passive triggers, E, and R casts. Lets assume 4 passives got off, Whats that look like in scaling? 11.4 AD scaling vs 6.4 AP Scaling (that assuming the 2nd R cast is max damage). Now Lich bane does add 0.5 per passive trigger in ap scaling, factoring that in we get a Final result of only 8.4 Ap scaling. So end of the day, I don't recommend AP heavy builds, ITems like {{item:3157}} remain great for utility, but its not the best way to pump her damage out and is better off a situational pick then a core build. Far as gold efficiency goes there's only 13.25 Gold difference per stat, that is to say that AP costs 13.25 less then AD per point.
Thank you for this reply! I did try out AD in Practice Tool quickly to see what I ended up with, but I felt that the scaling was pretty weak... I should try it once more, since you're giving me quite the reason to do so ( with all the math and such ). I can easily guess why people ( me included ) can hover towards AP Akali, since it was "what the old one used to build". With that said, I'm seriously going to try AD Akali to see how much difference ( the feeling ) it would be in-game. May I ask what kind of items would you take as AD Akali? I'm going to experiment myself, but I'd like to know your opinion on the matter ( if you want to ). Thanks again for the tip! ^v^ I really appreciate it, and I will definitely update my own Item list to make the most of Akali's potential.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Leyruh,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n4V0dLys,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-08-19T17:32:59.644+0000) > > Yea, I've seen that happen. It's like Zoe's E going through Champions. It rarely happens, but it happens. I have no idea what makes it go through stuff. :( Probably a bug.
Some people say that it's just because of the perspective. You think it's not hitting because of the view you have of the skillshot, because of the perspective you're in. To be honest, I'm not sure it's a valid theory, espescially for Nidalee's Spear. I've seen some spear flying...and not hitting anything. While there was a champion in the path of the said spear. So.... \=~=/
: This brings up an important request. Can we get intro bots to yell out "BOOSTED" at us whenever we die?
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Control,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWbh9Uka,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-19T06:45:54.279+0000) > > This brings up an important request. > > Can we get intro bots to yell out "BOOSTED" at us whenever we die? It would be funny actually.... :o A bit of roast in AI games would introduce players a bit to that kind of speech in games... :p
: Blitz's Q is a case of people not knowing that his Q has a wider hit box at the very end of the grab.
I can understand that, since it's his fist. But there is cases where it doesn't hit at all visually, but you are grabbed anyways. As if the actual hitbox is wider than Blitz's fist. :/
: It's not a Jhin thing, it's an elevation thing. Both examples you used were of Jhin being in the river and the target being above it on land. While there certainly are bad hitboxes in the game (looking at you, Lux and Blitz), and this could be an example of that, it's not a jhin-unique thing for long-range skillshots to be effected by elevation. The most notable examples would be Jinx ults and Kai'Sa W's.
Currently on it : they're going to edit the post to show the hitbox at the same ground level. Basically, the hitbox is still awful, but it's worse if you're not on the same ground level of your target. Lux's Q and Blitz's Q are abilities that have been known for their janky hitbox. I'm still surprised it's still a thing. For Blitzcrank, my theory is that Riot won't fix it until his Visual Upgrade. For Lux, I have no idea to be fair. Thanks for pointing this out!
: I might consider pushing my ban on Tryndamere now...
Champions that can AA you to death like him, in short, with no real skill : it's all about timing your abilities correctly and his kit pretty much counters any way to fuck up a kill. It's not healthy. People say that ADCs are just right-clickers. Fun fact, they only do so in the mid/late game...if they build themselves and such...are protected by their team....it's their job, however, they are squishy as hell, have 1 form of CC or sometimes don't even have CC in their kit. Also, ADCs that are behind are useless. Tryndamere doesn't. He auto's you, uses his Mocking Shout, uses his Q to survive longer, and uses his dash and his R to Towerdive you with ease. He has a lot of "get out of jail for free" abilities in his kit. He is pretty straightforward, and, let's be honest : he's braindead. Easy to understand and play, but not healthy. A rework could actually make him the "warrior" we know he should be...working on the fury mechanic for his theme should also be a thing. For such a character, his kit makes him rather...I dunno...he doesn't seem powerful. He seems like a crazy man shouting for no reason and that likes to fight. He doesn't seem scary, nor serious. His kit makes him rather goofy in fact. I wonder what Riot could do with him.
Show more

KagureNai

Level 66 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion