JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Zed in a nutshell - miss everything, still get a kill.
You mean Fizz? He can miss his R and E and still kill you with his point and click abilities that are unavoidable. But I get your point, that's pretty much every assassin in a nutshell, can tower dive you for free and live afterwards.
: The more I hear about gearbox/take2 the less I want BL3
For me personally, the hype went to zer0 (haha get it) the moment I heard it's going to be another Epic exclusive. The Epic client lacks half the features Steam has, I don't even play Fortnite or any Epic exclusive game so I see no point in downloading that client. I guess I'll wait until the exclusivity expires, thanks Take 2.
enshine (NA)
: any league quotes you unironically use in life?
There was one time when I was talking with one of my friends in a poetic tone, he told me to stop talking like that and I said in return "My genius will be understood - eventually..." He liked the reference (it's a quote by Jhin for those who don't know).
: Skin Randomizer
Can't really imagine using that features myself since for my most played champions I have 1 or 2 skins for each (Jhin being the only explanation, having 4 skins for him), but that's interesting feature. It would be cool If that feature is also implemented for chromas, I have all of Enduring sword Talon chromas and I like to ask people what color they want or me picking a color depending on my mood. It would be cool If every time I choose a completely random one, to make my Talon not so pink every time.
: When is Nunu getting gutted?
Win rate means nothing. Why is Akali banned in higher ranks, even tho she has 45% at best win rate?
: Champions who definetly will receive a voiceline update
How about {{champion:91}}? I'm not saying his voice is bad, but he could use interactive dialog like for example to have one between him and his adoptive sister maybe?
Destaice (NA)
: Dunkmaster Ivern is like your mom trying to make a meme using Facebook and emojis
That's the idea of skins, to change the champion to a degree. You may not like It but some people do (like myself). You are a bit late on that topic...
Kimimi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kenneky,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVaX0PVQ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-12T19:26:19.216+0000) > > I don't think they are gonna release Star Guardian stuff right after the PROJECT skins, maybe after a month probably, it's been 2 weeks since the PROJECT event hit live servers. Patch 9.19 is confirmed to be Worlds, so SG skins won't arrive then. They will arrive before Worlds so in patch 9.17 or 9.18. Patch 9.17 will arrive on the PTR tomorrow, and patch 9.18 in 2 weeks. So we will see the skins tomorrow or in 2 weeks. Tomorrow is more probable, because patch 9.16 was a small patch and Riot likes to do small and big patches in turns, so this 9.17 would be the big patch with the SG skins.
> [{quoted}](name=Kimimi,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rVaX0PVQ,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-12T20:32:20.688+0000) > > Patch 9.19 is confirmed to be Worlds, so SG skins won't arrive then. They will arrive before Worlds so in patch 9.17 or 9.18. Patch 9.17 will arrive on the PTR tomorrow, and patch 9.18 in 2 weeks. So we will see the skins tomorrow or in 2 weeks. Tomorrow is more probable, because patch 9.16 was a small patch and Riot likes to do small and big patches in turns, so this 9.17 would be the big patch with the SG skins. I guess time will tell, maybe tomorrow they will announce new stuff, since new patches are released on Tuesday.
: AP Shyvana
A lot of champions have "off meta" scaling like one of my favourites and probably the most useless AP Jhin. Ignore the fact that all of his abilities scale with AD, I need my Q and E to nuke people.
Kimimi (EUNE)
: Who thinks we'll be getting a Star Guardian 2019 teaser today?
I don't think they are gonna release Star Guardian stuff right after the PROJECT skins, maybe after a month probably, it's been 2 weeks since the PROJECT event hit live servers.
cUEthel (EUW)
: 99% people on the boards
Dude can you stop making threads every 30 mins or so? You are just embarrassing yourself at this point. If you bitch so much about your teammates why don't you play Flex Ranked, or what you believe everyone is worse than you? As I read your replies, If you believe it's Riot fault for your rank, you are truly lost.
Spotty (NA)
: if you were a girl would you dance on twitch all day for money?
I have standards, I won't go that low for money. But I believe you would, as you believe someone deserves a ban, because they don't do enough damage to the pinged target.
Barkley (NA)
: Skins are starting to make champions look like other champions, and it sucks.
High noon Lucian is probably the most unique and different skin among the western / cowboy skin line. Not sure how can you mistake the new animations and voice for TF tho, I never had a problem.
KazKaz (OCE)
: So sick of people playing their m7 mains in norms....
I recently hit M7 on {{champion:91}} and I still struggle with some match ups like {{champion:103}} or {{champion:101}}. It's wrong to practice or even play the champion for the sake of fun? As you said I also play the game for fun, it's wrong that I enjoy playing Talon, he is not even my most played champion, he is not even near that...
Spotty (NA)
: if you dont do enough damage to the pinged targeted enemy champ during a team fight
What If I'm playing 0 damage support like Thresh or Lulu? Tell me how I am supposed to do damage If I'm building defensively and supportive. When our junglers gank we target the enemy ADC, because a death can put them behind in CS. Why it's wrong to target someone in the first place even If you do enough damage, I don't get it?
: do you remember when events were really events
I would not mind the lackluster missions If It wasn't for the stupid event passes every month that cost 15$ each. I actually have some interest in the reward in them (mostly the emotes and ward skins), but I usually manage to get the ward skin and 1 emote If I don't spend money on the pass and that's It. And let's not forget the fact If you don't own the skin and you want the event chroma, you also have to spend money for the skin separately, making those chroma rewards lackluster, at least they are for me as someone who only has one PROJECT skin.
: What's your favourite Low-Tier/Unpopular Skin?
SSW Talon, I like that he just looks like a teenager and his jacked is pretty damn cool, a cool nod to Dade's jacked. Really love rokin' that skin! Other are Pickpocket Twitch or Earnest Elf Tristana (at least the ones I own).
: Is your name a reference to tokyo ghoul
> [{quoted}](name=Aatrox Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iz7hbpr0,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-08-05T12:32:28.388+0000) > > Is your name a reference to tokyo ghoul No, I was searching for new username years ago and decided to look up on username generator websites. Kenneky was the name I liked the most from all I picked, before that I never knew of Tokyo Ghoul, nor the character...
: Thanks for ruining bot lane riot
ADC is the role with the most limited champion pool, It's a duo lane, do you expect every time people to play marksman / enchanter all the time? As much as I don't like double mage (something like Morgana / Lux) It always been like that, nothing new really. But It has it's downsides of course, for example the duo mage bot lane cannot provide the same DPS as ADC would and some people don't know how to play with "off meta" bot lanes.
Εlin (EUW)
: Why do many people have an username like this?
Why do many people ask me If my name is a reference to Tokyo Ghoul? I know why, but just find it annoying that everyone ask that. The username is from a random nickname generator website, It just happened to sound like Ken Kaneki...
Teh Song (NA)
: There shouldn't be something with a 100% (or almost 100%) pickrate. [Flash]
My Ex friend never took flash and heal, he played mostly only 2 champions. It's still surprises me how he make {{summoner:7}} and {{summoner:14}} work on {{champion:91}}, someone who is not really that mobile. It's the only escape opinion available on immobile champions like mages, If they add another type of escape spell, It won't be picked 100%.
Nubrac (NA)
: Nubrac PermaBanned!
You are just sad at this point, desperately seeking attention. It's not even funny anymore... and It never was...
: > [{quoted}](name=Kenneky,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u69JuHrb,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T15:44:07.255+0000) > > It's not like I actually believe any of this nonsense, I'm just curious as from where people find those "leaks" to begin with. Probably made by someone to create mass confusion. maybe they're decoys by riot? XD
> [{quoted}](name=thefatlazycat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u69JuHrb,comment-id=0002000000000002,timestamp=2019-08-01T17:10:26.152+0000) > > maybe they're decoys by riot? XD Probably was Shaco's clone If you ask me...
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kenneky,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u69JuHrb,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T15:44:07.255+0000) > > It's not like I actually believe any of this nonsense, I'm just curious as from where people find those "leaks" to begin with. Probably made by someone to create mass confusion. They are usually found on Reddit as someone posted it to be "cool" and try to get attention.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u69JuHrb,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-01T15:49:31.043+0000) > > They are usually found on Reddit as someone posted it to be "cool" and try to get attention. Ah Reddit of course. Where else could It be really? Can't really thing of something you can gain from faking leaks really, besides "karma" or whatever It was called. I stopped using Reddit years ago, so correct me If I'm wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kenneky,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u69JuHrb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-01T11:59:56.710+0000) Also lets talk about those evil Star Guardians/Star Guardian villains. Star Eater? Really? Couldn't think of a better name for those?
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u69JuHrb,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-01T12:05:00.263+0000) > > Also lets talk about those evil Star Guardians/Star Guardian villains. Star Eater? Really? Couldn't think of a better name for those? It's not like I actually believe any of this nonsense, I'm just curious as from where people find those "leaks" to begin with. Probably made by someone to create mass confusion.
: Leaked future Skins , Lee Sin rework 2020, Lindsey Sterling Worlds Song!
Can you show us the source you got that screenshot from? Some of the stuff sound fake like Swain getting a skin in a skin line that's mostly about champions using blades like Master Yi or Talon (there are a few exception of course like Lee Sin, Janna, Jax, but they don't wear heavy armour or a big coat) or High Noon Zilean.
: Just wanted to bring attention to the Twisted Treeline removal
Do people actually play Twisted Treeline? Last time I played It was a week ago, because my r%%%%%ed friend was like "Let's play Ranked TT, what can possibly go wrong?". It went horribly wrong, but It was fun, It's fun to mess around in TT I guess. But before that game the last time I played TT was back in October, when I was a new player, that still didn't understood the game that well and after that I just stuck to SR. I am more upset that Nexus Blitz is gone than TT.
: "Community feedback really means something to us, we swear"
Believe me this skin is much better than PROJECT: Pyke, and that's coming from a Pyke player. They ignored any feedback about his lack of new walking, spell or auto attack animations, It's just an overpriced Epic skin. As for the Jinx skin, don't like it as someone who sometimes play Jinx, and I already have my favorite skin on her (Odyssey and also Mafia, but got Mafia from the new player bundle). If they care about feedback, they would had change PROJECT: Pyke, but that's never been the case really...
overshir77 (EUNE)
: Trading System maybe??
Everyone would love a trading system, but people will find a way to exploit and abuse It. Even If that doesn't happend, people will start earning real money from it, and let's not forget about scammers. It will create an unhealthy environment, as much as I want a trading, it's better off without it.
Boxcart (NA)
: Why Wasn't Gragas Put On the Next Champions to Get an Update?
A lot of champions need a Visual update ({{champion:26}}, {{champion:117}}, {{champion:32}} just to name a few), It's not just him, and I do agree he needs a Visual update. In {{champion:106}} case he is supposed to be a demigod (correct me If I'm wrong with the demigod part) and his current visuals and gameplay doesn't represent that, he just looks like a electric polar bear with armour and that's it. While Gragas represent his character well even If his model is outdated, only time will tell...
BigBattle (EUW)
: Yasuo top is a free loss
Nah, for me It's Akali Top. Every time she's on my team as Top, she always looses her damn lane. I don't know what is with people playing her Top, but not in Mid, I feel like she's much better in Mid.
Εlin (EUW)
: You're only allowed to play one champion for the rest of your life.
{{champion:202}} There was one time that I played Jhin for a straight 1 week, never switched, just only him. His passive started to annoy me, but overall, never get bored of playing him. {{champion:555}} is very close second, just because I can play him in a solo lane (it doesn't feel strange or "awful" as It does for Jhin) and as a support I actually can fight back to someone like {{champion:82}}, even If I lose the duel, still feels better that I can do something about it that just accept my death.
TehNACHO (NA)
: You guys ever have that one champion that you're really good with
{{champion:25}} She doesn't require a lot of skill to play. You just need to know when to use your shield and your Q and that's it. For that reason I find her "boring". She was the easiest champion I hit Mastery 7 with, even {{champion:91}} or {{champion:555}} where more challenging trying getting their mastery, even tho I both don't consider hard nor easy, something in between.
: Is it normal to face a level 17 account (very new player) if you're level +150 in normals
It's shouldn't happen, but that's how things are unfortunately... One time I had to play against a Platinum player, even tho my rank is Iron - Bronze division. I won the game (because my team where doing better all around), but that guy stomp our Top laner hard. And I hate It vise versa, not a fan of facing people at lvl 30, soma can be smurfs, yes, but sometimes It's clearly a new player, and I'm just ruining their experience.
Lapis (OCE)
: What's a clever thing you did in game that was completely by accident?
I was playing {{champion:91}} in the Top lane, around 20 minutes or so I had to 1v2 in the Top lane ({{champion:254}} as Top, {{champion:516}} as Support). I knew Ornn was hiding in the bushes so I didn't engage at all because of that. The moment I placed a Ward in the bush that Ornn was hiding in, he ulted me, Vi tower dived me, I flashed and ulted out of panic (since I know Vi's ult is a point and click), and in the end Vi died to me. I was running for my life, my screen was away from the tower, I didn't expect Vi to die. That kill was completely accidental, I was just scared for my life. Not sure If this was clever, but using my stealth from my ultimate to avoid hers was clever in my eyes.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kenneky,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BE3BrUdd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-26T07:16:49.650+0000) > > Actually In the country that I live in (Bulgaria), the grade scores are represented as numbers instead of letters. 6 being the best grade (A) and 2 being the worst grade (F). So a 4 is a C grade which is not bad. I always find It odd as why in other countries use letters instead of numbers for grades. I assume you mean grade 1 is F? Though it'd be interesting to see if getting a grade 0 in that scheme is even a thing.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=BE3BrUdd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-26T19:01:19.223+0000) > > I assume you mean grade 1 is F? > > Though it'd be interesting to see if getting a grade 0 in that scheme is even a thing. No I ment 2 for F, the numbers are also used to calculate your final overall grade on said subject or the end of the school year. 2 is the lowest possible grade you can get, 1 or 0 are non existent grades. In order to calculate your final grade you must get all together your grades and after that you divide that number by how many grades you have. Let's say you have 6, 5 and 4, you get them all together to 15 (4+5+6) divide that number by 3 (the amount of grades you have) and you get 5. I'm sorry If my explanation is bad, but English is not my mother language. I hope you enjoyed this totally useless information.
: Remaking SONA
Enchanters usually have a small health pool, it's intentional. As much as I don't like getting 1 shot as {{champion:117}}, her utility is quite strong. As for Sona her Q is not a skill shot, If you want to poke the enemy, you should commit yourself doing that. And you know Sona is muted right? If you give her outside voice, that will destroy her character.
Manxxom (NA)
: Jhin got fired from being a teacher unjustly for how he grades assignments.
Actually In the country that I live in (Bulgaria), the grade scores are represented as numbers instead of letters. 6 being the best grade (A) and 2 being the worst grade (F). So a 4 is a C grade which is not bad. I always find It odd as why in other countries use letters instead of numbers for grades.
: Am I the only one who doesn't mind Auto-fill? (poll included)
I myself don't really mind auto-fill, since I only play normals (I always have negative experience in ranked, that's why I don't bother playing it) and I'm willing to change my role If I have to. But unfortunately not everyone is like that... And I'm a person that plays sometimes support by my own will. Sometimes It's extremely frustrating when I get my second role 3 times in a row (ADC) when I queue for Mid, just because I choose ADC as my second role, doesn't mean I want it 100%. Abns I see a lot of people recently playing Jhin in the top lane, this is one of the reasons why I don't like getting my second role that much, since he is my go to ADC...
KiddFly (NA)
: You should not fight the same guy twice or thrice in a row. Repeat matches boring/pointless.
I just had a game today that in the very first PvP round I lose and guess what the game did? It make me fight the exact same person making me lose 2 round in a row. That make me behind early game and lose to a guy with 10 winning spree (6th place). I don't know how can a person call this skillful game, there is not such thing as skill...
: Kog'Maw E should Ground Units
{{champion:96}} is an ADC , why give him that, he is not a mage or a fighter. That's just a pointless change, that will make him really strong for no reason. There is a reason why only a few champions have a group cc.
: What Champions would you like to see featured if Riot created a new Cinematic?
I would love to see more of Bilgewater, maybe a short cinematic of {{champion:104}} and {{champion:4}}. That would be interesting...
Εlin (EUW)
: Imagine you are allowed to delete one champion from the game?
{{champion:99}} Hate how popular she is and how easily she can get out of control, especially as a support, never seen one that builds supportive items unironically. {{champion:350}} is close second, you can't even touch the enemy ADC's HP bar because Yuumi annoying healing and you pretty much can do nothing to prevent that. And also the Yuumi on my team is always bad, every time she is on my team is utterly useless, but on the enemy she is the most useful person.
TH3RM4L (EUNE)
: Sometimes the animation doesn't play and he walks through the wall instead, yes. You can reproduce it every time by jumping over a wall right after you Q'd someone.
> [{quoted}](name=TH3RM4L,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=rEL9hRpH,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T21:13:39.779+0000) > > Sometimes the animation doesn't play and he walks through the wall instead, yes. You can reproduce it every time by jumping over a wall right after you Q'd someone. If that's the case, If those glitches have been for years my hopes for Talon to receive a Visual update (likes of the one of Morgana) are low, because his animations and default model are outdated, not a fan of his default model in particular. That's why are skins for ya...
TH3RM4L (EUNE)
: What if I told you that the melee Q bug has been in the game since patch 8.9 and the passive bug has always been in the game ever since he got reworked in season 6..
> [{quoted}](name=TH3RM4L,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=rEL9hRpH,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T18:49:13.817+0000) > > What if I told you that the melee Q bug has been in the game since patch 8.9 and the passive bug has always been in the game ever since he got reworked in season 6.. That's a darn shame... I am aware he got reworked back then, but never expected to have those glitches from that much longer, that's just insane. One of the reason I hate his ultimate glitch is because I have the Enduring sword skin (and also the SSW skin) and the delay ruins the blade animation. I did encounter other glitches tho, If you get cc while jumping over a wall, you start walking inside the wall, not sure If that is an actual glitch...
TH3RM4L (EUNE)
: That bug has been in the game ever since they recoded his ult to work with Sylas.
> [{quoted}](name=TH3RM4L,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=rEL9hRpH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T16:50:48.766+0000) > > That bug has been in the game ever since they recoded his ult to work with Sylas. What really? I started playing him constantly 2 months ago, never playing him before Sylas was released. Can't believe it's been like that for much longer, I hate that glitch so much.
TH3RM4L (EUNE)
: [GAMEPLAY] Talon has a lot of bugs that need to be addressed
I really hate the ultimate glitch, even tho It's only visual, it's really annoying. That glitch have been for a while now - several patches. For the rest, never encountered them myself...
Ryushiin (NA)
: For one of the biggest skin lines I’m surprised Bloodmoon has no legendaries
{{champion:8}} could be an interesting choice, since you know, he is all about blood and stuff... I was thinking If it's possible more yordles to be in skin line, other than just {{champion:85}}, but can't really think of another one that will fit. For some reason I want Blood Moon {{champion:117}}, but she is to happy and "innocent" to be a blood demon. I only can dream...
Agravain (NA)
: 9.14 Bug Collection List (68 items)
2 days ago I had an ARAM game against Teemo and his Blind from his Q didn't block my auto attack damage. Have anyone else experience this? I don't see it listed.
: > [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7pxo7KyR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-07-18T19:48:07.663+0000) > > As an ADC? I could not handle having a Lux Support. Violent Pushing and they generally have that "Fuck you, i'm the carry now" Attitude. > > As a Support? > > Twitch. > > Those fuckers are assholes. Does he go invisible to feint back, Leaving the enemies to try and dive me only to realize they're still here and get fucked? > > Does he help me ward by using invis to go to the river/tri-bush and scout them out? > > Does he even bothers in any way? > > No. He gets invis, Then uses it to ***Get behind the fucking enemy and fucking die*** you realize lux got that adjust because her support was to good right?
> [{quoted}](name=Garen is adopted,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7pxo7KyR,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-07-19T07:50:26.986+0000) > > you realize lux got that adjust because her support was to good right? You realize people are still gonna play Lux as a support even with the nerfs right? Her poke and dmg is still the same. I prefer having Pyke as a support rather than Lux, I can't stand Lux no matter how much they nerf her.
Show more

Kenneky

Level 188 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion