: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000500000000000000020003000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T22:38:42.199+0000) > > Great example some random dude with no katarina experiance loses to kennen noice. I have no issue with kennens in laning phase, aatrox wont kill me cause by the time he gets DD i got GB and rabadons > > so dont let yasuo do that so easily? get a gank? Another person who failed reading comprehension. I'm pretty fucking sure you don't even come close to the skill level of the rank 1 Katarina NA, so please stfu and stop trying to act like you know match ups more than the people playing a champ to their full potential.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0005000000000000000200030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T00:21:15.021+0000) > > Another person who failed reading comprehension. I'm pretty fucking sure you don't even come close to the skill level of the rank 1 Katarina NA, so please stfu and stop trying to act like you know match ups more than the people playing a champ to their full potential. hol up katevolved is playing kat at full potential? he literally lost to d4 euw players. and you think he is any good? big oof.
Unvictus (NA)
: You and you're entire pressence on the boards is the meme honestly. All you do is go around trolling different threads and I can't take anything you say seriously. Go waste your time elsewhere. The fact that you had to tell people you weren't joking in one of your other comments on this thread should do all the talking. Go to "Memes and Games" if all you want to do is troll.
> [{quoted}](name=Unvictus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000b00010001,timestamp=2019-07-16T00:04:46.144+0000) > > You and you're entire pressence on the boards is the meme honestly. All you do is go around trolling different threads and I can't take anything you say seriously. Go waste your time elsewhere. The fact that you had to tell people you weren't joking in one of your other comments on this thread should do all the talking. Go to "Memes and Games" if all you want to do is troll. You and you're entire pressence on the boards is even more of a joke. all you do is add nothing and your opinion is irrelevent as you dont play katarina at all, please go waste time elsewhere ty. I don't troll threads i state facts. now please dont ever reply to katarina related threads as you don't add anything of value ty.
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0005000000000000000200030000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:12:24.114+0000) > > {{champion:84}} Akali is crazy trash vs katarina, not favored for her. > {{champion:69}} true > {{champion:39}} can be outplayed, does not "dumpster" > {{champion:38}} conquerer is trash in general imo but yes it helps vs kass also hexdrinker makes kat impossible to kill for kass unless the kat is bad. > {{champion:50}} swain is literally hard trolling right now and kat is an impossible match up for swain. > {{champion:8}} lame matchup true but ignite gives kat an edge unless vlad is a genuine puss. > {{champion:157}} 50/50 match up, skill based ive lost to yasuos and ive beaten them purely skill based. however he will most likely push you in. > {{champion:7}} overnerfed easy to beat. > {{champion:79}} even if he manages to land his combo (without the ult) kat outdamages him + just poke him with daggers :/ > {{champion:74}} is trash into kat > {{champion:1}} barrier and its easy. > {{champion:90}} cant beat kat 1v1 > {{champion:131}} bane of my existence > {{champion:127}} she used to pre aftershock changes not anymore tho > {{champion:85}} is he even picked mid and even then what is he gonna do to kat? > {{champion:268}} lane is entirely up to how good azir is unless he manages to mess up 1 thing cant wont beat him. > {{champion:105}} thankfully most of fizz mains are that with a fish brain but ye he can mess up kat :( > {{champion:266}} I personally see no issue with him i can dance around his Q like a fish :p > {{champion:246}} outplayable > {{champion:82}} ... nerf plz riot said they are better at hotfixing clearly not :/ > {{champion:142}} pretty easy to beat imo. even if you get hit by a bubble (which with W can be dodged quite easily imo) you still drop a W regardless and she will take some damage while you are stunned and after the stun you can continue to do your damage as she used her entire kit. > {{champion:517}} imo is beatable, poke with Q dodging chain is piss easy with E, whilst poking him dont go close enough to let him use W and in lane you should be good. :/ > > :^) You clearly haven't seen KatEvolved's match ups against Kennen. Kennen vastly outdamages Katarina and brings a metric ton of CC to boot. It's obvious you haven't seen a good one mid, otherwise you'd know he's a nightmare for most melee champs. The top Katarina challenger could barely duel him, and only in late game when he got fed as Katarina and still almost died. Where Katarina beats Kennen is in lane prio and ability to roam, but Kenne is far more impactful on teamfights with ult as he is not relegated to clean up, but rather he sets up engages and cleans up at the same time to boot. Aatrox doesn't need to land Q's to kill you after he buys mercs and death's dance. It's OK, bruisers are supposed to counter assassins; Zed and Akali are just busted and the exception to the rule. Yasuo doesn't win by killing you, rather by keeping you pushed in and away from roaming to bot lane, which lets him scale to 3+ items at which point he becomes impossible to duel and split pushes far better than you while being still as useful in TF.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=00050000000000000002000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:56:35.018+0000) > > You clearly haven't seen KatEvolved's match ups against Kennen. Kennen vastly outdamages Katarina and brings a metric ton of CC to boot. It's obvious you haven't seen a good one mid, otherwise you'd know he's a nightmare for most melee champs. The top Katarina challenger could barely duel him, and only in late game when he got fed as Katarina and still almost died. > > Where Katarina beats Kennen is in lane prio and ability to roam, but Kenne is far more impactful on teamfights with ult as he is not relegated to clean up, but rather he sets up engages and cleans up at the same time to boot. > > Aatrox doesn't need to land Q's to kill you after he buys mercs and death's dance. It's OK, bruisers are supposed to counter assassins; Zed and Akali are just busted and the exception to the rule. > > Yasuo doesn't win by killing you, rather by keeping you pushed in and away from roaming to bot lane, which lets him scale to 3+ items at which point he becomes impossible to duel and split pushes far better than you while being still as useful in TF. Great example some random dude with no katarina experiance loses to kennen noice. I have no issue with kennens in laning phase, aatrox wont kill me cause by the time he gets DD i got GB and rabadons so dont let yasuo do that so easily? get a gank?
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2019-07-15T17:35:02.578+0000) > > Katarina? high skill cap? is this a new meme i am not aware of? You must've not played many champs lately beside katarina.... check out mordekaiser- you need a fucking pulse to carry with him , you'll understand how high skillcap katarina is compared
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000b00010000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:42:29.713+0000) > > You must've not played many champs lately beside katarina.... > check out mordekaiser- you need a fucking pulse to carry with him , > you'll understand how high skillcap katarina is compared I guess that is a compliment to me? ,---,
: If you're going to ignore my statistics while not providing me any of your own, while calling me nonsensical over your zero effort posts then I am done here. I hope you grow up soon and learn to bring facts to the table.
> [{quoted}](name=HarveyiKfAbQ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=001a000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:04:09.669+0000) > > If you're going to ignore my statistics while not providing me any of your own, while calling me nonsensical over your zero effort posts then I am done here. I hope you grow up soon and learn to bring facts to the table. huh? you never presented any statistics? and i presented basic logic, and did you put any effort into doing any research? and why should i grow up? did i do something wrong? sorry but because of someone like you these boards should be made 16+ and i really encourage you to be done here as you have added nothing to the thread, goodbye ^^ mr fact bringer with no facts and only biased opinions easily proved wrong with basic logic.
KazKaz (OCE)
: {{champion:84}} No, it's only slightly Akali favoured. {{champion:69}} No, it's borderline even (at least until Chall) {{champion:39}} Yes, she dumpsters Kat. {{champion:38}} Overrated. With Conqueror+Long Sword Kat can beat him (up until Chall) {{champion:50}} This is a champion atm? No, Kat beats him right now. {{champion:8}} Yeah. But this matchup is nowhere near unplayable, it's just volatile. {{champion:157}} Fuck this champion (Yes, he beats Kat, and in a "I have no counterplay" sort of way if he's even half-decent. You quite literally have to forego laning phase against even a decent Yas). {{champion:7}} Sort of? Kat can win fairly easily past level 2. {{champion:79}} Just don't fight him. There, done, Kat beats him. {{champion:74}} No. {{champion:1}} No. {{champion:90}} Sort of? Depends on whether or not his jungler is willing to suck him. {{champion:131}} Yeah, champ's dumb. {{champion:127}} No. {{champion:85}} No. {{champion:268}} Skill matchup, Kat favoured. I'll also add some more: {{champion:105}} : Smashes Kat so long as his brain isn't that of a fish. {{champion:266}} : A bruiser sent mid, Kat hates bruisers...you get the picture. {{champion:246}} : A spammable stun, stealth+movement speed, high damage and an ult that is almost guaranteed to hit if you even so much as think about jumping on her past 6. Oh, and did I mention her having high damage? Cause she does have high damage. {{champion:82}} : Broken. Just broken. If he ever gets through ban phase he'll beat ANYONE in lane and out of lane. He needs some more nerfs ASAP. {{champion:142}} : Not really a losing matchup, just an unfavourable one. Zoe does a ridiculous amount of damage, and her W more or less allows her to "cheat" the matchup. {{champion:517}} : This champ's design besides ult is dumb. His healing is dumb and his damage is dumb. Overall....just dumb, that's my word for him. Definitely beats Kat, so your only option past Plat is just to not fight him in lane EVER (unless your jungler comes).
> [{quoted}](name=KazKaz,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000500000000000000020003,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:52:41.679+0000) > > {{champion:84}} No, it's only slightly Akali favoured. > {{champion:69}} No, it's borderline even (at least until Chall) > {{champion:39}} Yes, she dumpsters Kat. > {{champion:38}} Overrated. With Conqueror+Long Sword Kat can beat him (up until Chall) > {{champion:50}} This is a champion atm? No, Kat beats him right now. > {{champion:8}} Yeah. But this matchup is nowhere near unplayable, it's just volatile. > {{champion:157}} Fuck this champion (Yes, he beats Kat, and in a "I have no counterplay" sort of way if he's even half-decent. You quite literally have to forego laning phase against even a decent Yas). > {{champion:7}} Sort of? Kat can win fairly easily past level 2. > {{champion:79}} Just don't fight him. There, done, Kat beats him. > {{champion:74}} No. > {{champion:1}} No. > {{champion:90}} Sort of? Depends on whether or not his jungler is willing to suck him. > {{champion:131}} Yeah, champ's dumb. > {{champion:127}} No. > {{champion:85}} No. > {{champion:268}} Skill matchup, Kat favoured. > > I'll also add some more: > > {{champion:105}} : Smashes Kat so long as his brain isn't that of a fish. > {{champion:266}} : A bruiser sent mid, Kat hates bruisers...you get the picture. > {{champion:246}} : A spammable stun, stealth+movement speed, high damage and an ult that is almost guaranteed to hit if you even so much as think about jumping on her past 6. Oh, and did I mention her having high damage? Cause she does have high damage. > {{champion:82}} : Broken. Just broken. If he ever gets through ban phase he'll beat ANYONE in lane and out of lane. He needs some more nerfs ASAP. > {{champion:142}} : Not really a losing matchup, just an unfavourable one. Zoe does a ridiculous amount of damage, and her W more or less allows her to "cheat" the matchup. > {{champion:517}} : This champ's design besides ult is dumb. His healing is dumb and his damage is dumb. Overall....just dumb, that's my word for him. Definitely beats Kat, so your only option past Plat is just to not fight him in lane EVER (unless your jungler comes). {{champion:84}} Akali is crazy trash vs katarina, not favored for her. {{champion:69}} true {{champion:39}} can be outplayed, does not "dumpster" {{champion:38}} conquerer is trash in general imo but yes it helps vs kass also hexdrinker makes kat impossible to kill for kass unless the kat is bad. {{champion:50}} swain is literally hard trolling right now and kat is an impossible match up for swain. {{champion:8}} lame matchup true but ignite gives kat an edge unless vlad is a genuine puss. {{champion:157}} 50/50 match up, skill based ive lost to yasuos and ive beaten them purely skill based. however he will most likely push you in. {{champion:7}} overnerfed easy to beat. {{champion:79}} even if he manages to land his combo (without the ult) kat outdamages him + just poke him with daggers :/ {{champion:74}} is trash into kat {{champion:1}} barrier and its easy. {{champion:90}} cant beat kat 1v1 {{champion:131}} bane of my existence {{champion:127}} she used to pre aftershock changes not anymore tho {{champion:85}} is he even picked mid and even then what is he gonna do to kat? {{champion:268}} lane is entirely up to how good azir is unless he manages to mess up 1 thing cant wont beat him. {{champion:105}} thankfully most of fizz mains are that with a fish brain but ye he can mess up kat :( {{champion:266}} I personally see no issue with him i can dance around his Q like a fish :p {{champion:246}} outplayable {{champion:82}} ... nerf plz riot said they are better at hotfixing clearly not :/ {{champion:142}} pretty easy to beat imo. even if you get hit by a bubble (which with W can be dodged quite easily imo) you still drop a W regardless and she will take some damage while you are stunned and after the stun you can continue to do your damage as she used her entire kit. {{champion:517}} imo is beatable, poke with Q dodging chain is piss easy with E, whilst poking him dont go close enough to let him use W and in lane you should be good. :/ :^)
: I understand you've downvoted me out of spite. But that doesn't speak worse of me than it does of you. I play both Talon and Katarina, and Talon deals half of Kata's lifebar in one combo if rake lands. It doesn't even need to. A good Talon will never lose to a good Katarina player. If the Talon goes all in at 100% it's his fault for losing. Same goes with Yasuo. He can just as easily rush Phantom Dancer and hack you to death. If a Yasuo loses to Katarina, he's a shit player. >also no need to insult someone because you got virtually owned in an argument :/ it makes your comment seem nonsensical. Whatever makes you feel better. If you come to the boards to 'own' someone, you've got bigger problems than insecurity. >if we take one tricks seriously we might as well say yasuo is genuinely weak and underpowered since how much NA challenger yassuo loses every lane all the time with yasuo :/ absolutely stupid arguments you made. so please dont call me stupid ty ^^ Fine let's not call you stupid, but Yasuo also has twice the pick rate over Katarina and still outscales her hard despite being just as good early game. A reason Kata has a higher winrate than his in challenger is due to the fact that she's a mid game champ and games end faster there, while Yasuo gets stronger the longer the game goes. Winrate doesn't mean much till you account for said factors causing it. Besides, even OP.gg shows Talon as having a slight edge on your Talon argument. Not a huge one but that's because Kata is better than him after the laning phase.
> [{quoted}](name=HarveyiKfAbQ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=001a0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:09:23.083+0000) > > I understand you've downvoted me out of spite. But that doesn't speak worse of me than it does of you. > > I play both Talon and Katarina, and Talon deals half of Kata's lifebar in one combo if rake lands. It doesn't even need to. A good Talon will never lose to a good Katarina player. If the Talon goes all in at 100% it's his fault for losing. > > Same goes with Yasuo. He can just as easily rush Phantom Dancer and hack you to death. If a Yasuo loses to Katarina, he's a shit player. > > Whatever makes you feel better. If you come to the boards to 'own' someone, you've got bigger problems than insecurity. > > Fine let's not call you stupid, but Yasuo also has twice the pick rate over Katarina and still outscales her hard despite being just as good early game. A reason Kata has a higher winrate than his in challenger is due to the fact that she's a mid game champ and games end faster there, while Yasuo gets stronger the longer the game goes. > > Winrate doesn't mean much till you account for said factors causing it. > > Besides, even OP.gg shows Talon as having a slight edge on your Talon argument. Not a huge one but that's because Kata is better than him after the laning phase. Again most of what you said is nonsensical. by your logic LITERALLY every talon i have ever played in history is just trash for you :/ how stupid does that sound? that is not even me flexing that is just pure dumb logic. no they are not bad they just simply do not understand how insanely barrier/zhonya counters talon and clearly you do not understand it either which makes me ask you, have you played vs a good katarina? or just some conquerer plebs who dont know what kat is supposed to do? and how in the blue fuck does phantom dancer counter katarina?????????? life line? at this point you are just memeing me. i did not downvote you out of spite i downvoted you cause you make no sense and add nothing to this entire thread apart from some biased non backed up arguments. and again if you have played kata you know that she can easily beat talon if not then maybe you are just not a good katarina player? like you claim for talons who lose to kat? :) same logic applied here. also katarina is not a midgame champ... she can dominate at every stage of the game from start to finish. same goes for yasuo he is strong at all stages of the game. he is not a late game champ...
: > [{quoted}](name=Voluug13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=00050000000000000003,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:28:00.193+0000) > > Malz was a threat pre-rework/pre-nerfhammer. Right now Katarina can just harass him endlessly because of his mediocre skill damage early on and counterpush just about the same he can push because she gets manaless low cd aoe to easily clear voidlings. how to deal with malz as katachuchu E - W - wait - wait - Q - R - E well done you just killed a malzahar even though he combo'd you. double points if you built a hexderper
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000500000000000000030000,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:38:46.353+0000) > > how to deal with malz as katachuchu > > E - W - wait - wait - Q - R - E > > well done you just killed a malzahar even though he combo'd you. > double points if you built a hexderper true ,-, i remember the days malza was a counter to kat but now he can barely even put his shit on the minions xd without me jumping him and outtrading/killing him
: Are you stupid or something? Yasuo and Talon should never lose to Kata unless they are awful, and even when they are awful they can pick up {{item:3155}} and sit on it all day. Katlife and Flyerbek lose lane hard against skilled Talon and Yasuo players and they've been far past diamond. Which is this site you're pulling info from?
> [{quoted}](name=HarveyiKfAbQ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=001a00000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:20:09.289+0000) > > Are you stupid or something? Yasuo and Talon should never lose to Kata unless they are awful, and even when they are awful they can pick up {{item:3155}} and sit on it all day. > > Katlife and Flyerbek lose lane hard against skilled Talon and Yasuo players and they've been far past diamond. Which is this site you're pulling info from? i repeat yasuo is a skill matchup Talon cant do shit vs kat if she has barrier plz read ^^ katlife is literally like katevolved a.k.a washed up, and since i beat katevolved in a 1v1 i assume im better mechanically with kat ^^ i really dont care that bad players you mention lose to talons and yasuos, the fact they dont know how hard barrier counters talon says enough about NA players. also its the most popular site known as Op.gg im sure u have used it. also no need to insult someone because you got virtually owned in an argument :/ it makes your comment seem nonsensical. and if we take one tricks seriously we might as well say yasuo is genuinely weak and underpowered since how much NA challenger yassuo loses every lane all the time with yasuo :/ absolutely stupid arguments you made. so please dont call me stupid ty ^^
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=001800000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T17:27:20.798+0000) > > im actually not... she is broken and i have been whining for the past 6 months for nerfs.... literally anytime this comes up i agree with everything. :/ not a joke. the diamond kata got downvoted. i bet it was by those pesky challenjours and their church of cc
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0018000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:06:21.592+0000) > > the diamond kata got downvoted. > i bet it was by those pesky challenjours and their church of cc those pesky downvote bots ;( probably someone like harvey used his bots to downvote :/
: As a Katarina main, I would prefer they nerfed gunblade and moved some of it's power into her kit. But considering it's Riot, they may just break so lol, let's just leave her in her current state.
> [{quoted}](name=HarveyiKfAbQ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=00120001,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:12:29.465+0000) > > As a Katarina main, I would prefer they nerfed gunblade and moved some of it's power into her kit. But considering it's Riot, they may just break so lol, let's just leave her in her current state. or just nerf gunblade cause its bs broken and not touch katarina at all or nerf her directly.
: What's up with this upvote bot? If you guys are having trouble against Katarina in 2019 then there's a problem with you'll. These must be the same people who complain about Fiora being OP, and cry about how Darius have no counterplay. Like literally any form of magic resist shuts Katarina down, and her pick rate justifies her winrate. Not to mention the counterplay she has. Her laning phase is shit and she loses to pretty much every popular midlaner. I can name em here. {{champion:157}}, {{champion:238}}, {{champion:105}}, {{champion:7}}, {{champion:131}}, {{champion:245}}, {{champion:90}}, {{champion:91}}, {{champion:131}} and a lot more. She's amazing outside the laning phase but is again shut down the moment one of your teammates buy MR and hit her with CC. Ironically her winrate is only around 50% in low elo which means you will rarely come across a skilled Katarina under gold.
> [{quoted}](name=HarveyiKfAbQ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-07-15T19:00:19.577+0000) > > What's up with this upvote bot? > > If you guys are having trouble against Katarina in 2019 then there's a problem with you'll. > > These must be the same people who complain about Fiora being OP, and cry about how Darius have no counterplay. Like literally any form of magic resist shuts Katarina down, and her pick rate justifies her winrate. > > Not to mention the counterplay she has. Her laning phase is shit and she loses to pretty much every popular midlaner. > > I can name em here. {{champion:157}}, {{champion:238}}, {{champion:105}}, {{champion:7}}, {{champion:131}}, {{champion:245}}, {{champion:90}}, {{champion:91}}, and a lot more. She's amazing outside the laning phase but is again shut down the moment one of your teammates buy MR and hit her with CC. > > Ironically her winrate is only around 50% in low elo which means you will rarely come across a skilled Katarina under gold. errr buddy check some statistics. kat beats talon, malza, ekko, lebroken, zed has 2 losing match ups so he counters EVERYTHING, yasuo is a skill match up, fuck fizz and diana true. and she barely has any counterplay (i as someone who plays kat know this) and for the love of all that is piss stop accusing upvote bots its not a thing jesus christ........... i can say the same for your 2 upvotes. omg upvote botted... dead ass ruins any credibility your comment can have.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000500010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T17:39:23.365+0000) > > ive played alot kat vs akali never lost once ^^ idk exactly how she "dumpsters" kat > E is not hittable, q does no damage, she cant reliably proc her passive vs katarina cause she jumps like a fish on ice, her shroud LITERALLY is useless cause kats dropped daggers/ult are the entire radius of it, her R is flashable ^.^ so how does she dumpster kat? i barely ever drop down below 50% while destroying akalis. i guess thats just me? I dunno man, every time i get to play against an akali she just sits ontop of the minion wave and q's me when i try to farm followed by a 1000000 units auto attack followed by another q if i try to last hit another minion. Also her AOE Q early on makes me get pushed hard into the turret where i am easier to flank from outside. If you got any tips, i'd love some.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0005000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-15T18:16:39.555+0000) > > I dunno man, every time i get to play against an akali she just sits ontop of the minion wave and q's me when i try to farm followed by a 1000000 units auto attack followed by another q if i try to last hit another minion. > > Also her AOE Q early on makes me get pushed hard into the turret where i am easier to flank from outside. > > If you got any tips, i'd love some. go hard on her level 2? Q jump to her and the dagger aa? dodge her E? if she picked W second then u get free damage and jump out afterwards? basic plays? rince and repeat? dont let he hitr E simple plays really not hard to dodge it, W is useless for akali, You really think her Q and maybe AA + 2-3 minions outdamage your entire combo?
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=00050001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T17:44:18.111+0000) > > I mean you dont really need alot of brain power to do basic things :/ akali is beyond slow and predictable. EXACTLY 2ms you = slow and predictable 20ms regular human = wtf it's shrekali! these are very small margins in reality but they make all the diff
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000500010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T17:45:42.408+0000) > > EXACTLY > 2ms you = slow and predictable > 20ms regular human = wtf it's shrekali! > > these are very small margins in reality but they make all the diff well ty for the compliment i guess ^^ tho i must add i play on 50-70 ms at all times and even then its predictable :/
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000500010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T17:39:23.365+0000) > > ive played alot kat vs akali never lost once ^^ idk exactly how she "dumpsters" kat > E is not hittable, q does no damage, she cant reliably proc her passive vs katarina cause she jumps like a fish on ice, her shroud LITERALLY is useless cause kats dropped daggers/ult are the entire radius of it, her R is flashable ^.^ so how does she dumpster kat? i barely ever drop down below 50% while destroying akalis. i guess thats just me? you gotta remember that not all our brains function on 2ms.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0005000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T17:43:17.941+0000) > > you gotta remember that not all our brains function on 2ms. I mean you dont really need alot of brain power to do basic things :/ akali is beyond slow and predictable.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=NelsieLisnen,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T16:00:09.535+0000) > > She is a stomper exactly because of people like the poster of this discussion. They think they can explain everything through winrates. I'd love to see them explain why she is never picked in pro play. According to u.gg Akali is Katarina's best matchup. Tell that to any serious pro and they'll die laughing in a shit puddle of their own making. Akali can continuously trade into Katarina, and keep her off the creeps for like the first 4 waves. Especially if you match her cheesy conqueror with yours. Akali can also negate Katarina's ultimate with the press of a button and then proceed to smash her with superior mobility. Any good mage can also keep her off the wave and severely punish her if she takes a dagger. Katarina's weakness comes down to her having a very streamlined and predictable engage pattern. If every player knew how to take advantage of her non existent early laning then we wouldn't be seeing these farces. I couldn't have said it better chief. I was shocked that it says on u.gg that akali is her highest winrate. akali is like her biggest counter in lane... she craps on katarina. And anyone who doesn't agree probably haven't been playing katarina vs akali a lot. those winrate websites are a load of nonsense.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T16:11:21.362+0000) > > I couldn't have said it better chief. > > I was shocked that it says on u.gg that akali is her highest winrate. > akali is like her biggest counter in lane... she craps on katarina. > And anyone who doesn't agree probably haven't been playing katarina vs akali a lot. > > those winrate websites are a load of nonsense. ive played alot kat vs akali never lost once ^^ idk exactly how she "dumpsters" kat E is not hittable, q does no damage, she cant reliably proc her passive vs katarina cause she jumps like a fish on ice, her shroud LITERALLY is useless cause kats dropped daggers/ult are the entire radius of it, her R is flashable ^.^ so how does she dumpster kat? i barely ever drop down below 50% while destroying akalis. i guess thats just me?
Unvictus (NA)
: Please don’t act like 1000 games is a lot considering you have it toggled to all servers. That being said, most of the people playing Katarina in that high of elo are Katarina one-tricks. When a champion has a high skill cap a 54% win rate is nothing to worry about considering the play rate. Not to mention if you look at the data for other champs, when someone one-tricks a champ the win rate is often much higher, somewhere between 57-60%. Now if her play rate was at 10% or more and people were doing well with her with little experience on the champ then you would have a problem. You sit here and say “the data doesn’t lie” but you are manipulating it to make it say what you want it to.
> [{quoted}](name=Unvictus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-15T12:14:59.919+0000) > > Please don’t act like 1000 games is a lot considering you have it toggled to all servers. That being said, most of the people playing Katarina in that high of elo are Katarina one-tricks. When a champion has a high skill cap a 54% win rate is nothing to worry about considering the play rate. Not to mention if you look at the data for other champs, when someone one-tricks a champ the win rate is often much higher, somewhere between 57-60%. Now if her play rate was at 10% or more and people were doing well with her with little experience on the champ then you would have a problem. You sit here and say “the data doesn’t lie” but you are manipulating it to make it say what you want it to. Katarina? high skill cap? is this a new meme i am not aware of?
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spiced Rum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T13:46:10.904+0000) > > So zed, talon, fizz, Diana, Ekko and kassadin Except every single one of them has incredibly effective ranged poke and ranged wave clear. Katarina has only Q, for ranged waveclear which hits exactly 3 minions and she has to use it either on minions or the enemy laner. Or if the laner is dumb enough to stand ontop of the dying minions then it would hit him too. add that to your list of unfavorable matchups {{champion:84}} {{champion:69}}{{champion:39}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:74}} They fucking dumpster on her.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=00050000000000000002,timestamp=2019-07-15T14:31:15.107+0000) > > Except every single one of them has incredibly effective ranged poke and ranged wave clear. > Katarina has only Q, for ranged waveclear which hits exactly 3 minions and she has to use it either on minions or the enemy laner. > Or if the laner is dumb enough to stand ontop of the dying minions then it would hit him too. > > add that to your list of unfavorable matchups {{champion:84}} {{champion:69}}{{champion:39}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:74}} > > They fucking dumpster on her. hol up how does akali dumpster kat? how does kass even damage kat? literally buy hexdrinker and you won lane. SWAIN???????????????????? can he even land an ability on her? never had that happen to me. Pick ignite vs vlad. vs yasuo its a skill match up. Gragas?????????? actual question mark? and when is the last time you have seen one mid? heimerdonger? can he even hit an ability on her? idk if its just me but he cant hit anything on me ever. :/ weird. ekko also cant hit anything on kat :/ take barrier into talon,,, you dont need more damage to kill him, you need to survive his R which is easy as piss with barrier. Zed is a skill match up.
: I know youre probably meming here but you got my upvote {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2019-07-15T17:24:33.195+0000) > > I know youre probably meming here but you got my upvote {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} im actually not... she is broken and i have been whining for the past 6 months for nerfs.... literally anytime this comes up i agree with everything. :/ not a joke.
: it's s9 and lol community still doesn't know how to use CC
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-15T10:25:17.802+0000) > > it's s9 and lol community still doesn't know how to use CC https://www.op.gg/champion/katarina/statistics/mid check counters ^^ she has barely any losing match ups and the ones she does lose are known to be hard counters for her :) she beats almost everything. and please tell me how many mastery points i got on her ^^ she is broken beyond any reasonable doubt.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: LOL. Katarina is not OP in any way. Every single cc in the game cripples her. Not to mention every single matchup beside {{champion:136}} and {{champion:45}} in mid lane is a losing matchup naturally because she is melee. @op, you got 1.7k mastery on her... Play her more and see her weaknesses are very easy to exploit. EDIT: i love it that people don't have any actual counter argument to the truth so they just downvote and don't even reply to my post
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hyRvBTPE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-15T10:33:19.252+0000) > > LOL. > Katarina is not OP in any way. > Every single cc in the game cripples her. > > Not to mention every single matchup beside {{champion:136}} and {{champion:45}} in mid lane is a losing matchup naturally because she is melee. > > @op, you got 1.7k mastery on her... > Play her more and see her weaknesses are very easy to exploit. > > EDIT: > i love it that people don't have any actual counter argument to the truth so they just downvote and don't even reply to my post https://www.op.gg/champion/katarina/statistics/mid check counters ^^ she has barely any losing match ups and the ones she does lose are known to be hard counters for her :) she beats almost everything. and please tell me how many mastery points i got on her ^^ she is broken beyond any reasonable doubt.
: people call katarina a "low elo stomper"
Katarina is broken and thats a fact! This isnt a joke btw. no squishy can survive her Q E gunblade, literally no squishy in the game can do that. and after thats its an instant reset to destroy everything else.
: The results of my soloqueue strategy.
Grumpig (NA)
: With Riot currently doing world building for Runeterra, what place would you like to see get more?
Remus Wins (EUNE)
: Mordekaiser Actual Voice
: why do i lose lp for remake when im not the one who afks?
Ye it was his premade, well deserved lp loss
: Pool Party Akali
hmmm yiss this pleases katarina. :^) i would love to abuse this akali in her current 47% wr state with my non broken 52% tier 1 champ.
: Kalista sees Poppy's W now grounding units that use movement abilities
Katarina does get affected... Her E gets stopped by grounded effects like cassiopea and singed...
: Took some time into it but at the same time other irl things had to be worked on, but a promise is a promise haha
> [{quoted}](name=Mendling Fool,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=u1zATUe7,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T01:04:49.383+0000) > > Took some time into it but at the same time other irl things had to be worked on, but a promise is a promise haha why is the image so much smaller then the rest? 3^:<
: Hey! Your drawing kitty kat is finally out haha
> [{quoted}](name=Mendling Fool,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=u1zATUe7,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-28T22:28:59.038+0000) > > Hey! Your drawing kitty kat is finally out haha Owo??????? ty :^)
Haze97 (EUW)
: I am giving up Katarina.
Good never play her again ty. good riddance.
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gzZVhZBd,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-16T10:41:36.918+0000) > > just an FYI before russians invented the 1-1-1-2 there was no such meta where supp had to go bot all the time :) And exactly how long ago was that? At least **SEVEN YEARS** ago. Do you know exactly why it was invented? Where does dragon spawn? That's right bot lane. Are mid and top laners dependent on Items as marksmen? No but they do have stronger level power spikes. So what does that mean? The support goes to the role that depends on XP the LEAST. What role fits that description? Marksmen ofc. At the very start of SEASON 4 guess what riot did to mid and top lane towers? They gave both of those towers damage reduction, so guess what happens to bot lane tower if there is only 1 person defending it vs two from the enemy team? I shouldn't have to spell it out.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gzZVhZBd,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2019-06-16T19:29:24.927+0000) > > And exactly how long ago was that? At least **SEVEN YEARS** ago. > > Do you know exactly why it was invented? > > Where does dragon spawn? That's right bot lane. > > Are mid and top laners dependent on Items as marksmen? No but they do have stronger level power spikes. > > So what does that mean? The support goes to the role that depends on XP the LEAST. > > What role fits that description? Marksmen ofc. > > At the very start of SEASON 4 guess what riot did to mid and top lane towers? > > They gave both of those towers damage reduction, so guess what happens to bot lane tower if there is only 1 person defending it vs two from the enemy team? > > I shouldn't have to spell it out. So what you are saying is... this game cannot evolve anymore? and off meta should be perma banned on sight. gotcha. literally so stupid i lost atleast 90% of my braincells reading something so shortsighted.
: Please stop with the false information
Can someone find in the summoners code or something where it says that support MUST 100% of the time be botlane? just an FYI before russians invented the 1-1-1-2 there was no such meta where supp had to go bot all the time :)
SEKAI (OCE)
: They did. They announced that the guy who went Teemo support and roamed 24/7 is found to only do this when they found themselves in a game with big shot streamers. They can deduce that it is a case of deliberate trolling from that fact. The guy also has a regular history of being reported for doing that in their games, by other streamers most likely, which all resulted in no ban because the IFS can not pick up this kind of context (or nuance in general) and probably assumed as merely case of someone reporting just because of off-meta and discarded the reports instead. Make no mistake, it wasn't their playstyle that got them banned. It was their intent behind the said playstyle that did. It's just that finally someone called them out by bothering with calling a human review that this guy is finally dealt with. That's all there is to this.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-16T02:51:04.487+0000) > > They did. > > They announced that the guy who went Teemo support and roamed 24/7 is found to only do this when they found themselves in a game with big shot streamers. They can deduce that it is a case of deliberate trolling from that fact. > > The guy also has a regular history of being reported for doing that in their games, by other streamers most likely, which all resulted in no ban because the IFS can not pick up this kind of context (or nuance in general) and probably assumed as merely case of someone reporting just because of off-meta and discarded the reports instead. > > Make no mistake, it wasn't their playstyle that got them banned. It was their intent behind the said playstyle that did. > > It's just that finally someone called them out by bothering with calling a human review that this guy is finally dealt with. That's all there is to this. yeah except riot lied about him doing that in "streamers game" dude played 400 games in a row with that teemo strat. :) and you think all 400 games this season had streamers in them? not like riot have been called out for lying about that or anything.
: WTF HOLY BALLS I LOVE YOU RITO
ugh same... i got lux permanent a few months ago i was so triggered cause that skin is god awful and lux is a bitch. rng didnt give me sona instead :(
: Quick Tip: Did you know..
Quick tip: Riot does not punish anyone for private messages. I literally have multiple tickets with them saying it is not possible to punish them.
The Gaza (NA)
: K/DA Kat concept (creator unknown)
no. horrible skin, ugly and terrible concept considering she most definitely likes penta kill.
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LVBWPINi,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-05-31T15:47:37.372+0000) > > kat and skill espessive? good meme. she takes as much skill as rammus (coming from 2.3mil kat) 690k kat*
> [{quoted}](name=Katarina OwO,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LVBWPINi,comment-id=0005000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-01T16:29:39.553+0000) > > 690k kat* 2.3mil across multiple accounts* no need to correct anything wannabe kat main
: Katarina Q + Yasuo W interactions that should've been hotfixed a long time ago.
Not a bug and its a good interaction and works just like it should, yes its frustrating but thats how it is and should be, end of case.
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LVBWPINi,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-05-31T15:47:37.372+0000) > > kat and skill espessive? good meme. she takes as much skill as rammus (coming from 2.3mil kat) I mean, in the way that singed pr shaco are There isnt really a combat syle like hers
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LVBWPINi,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T16:29:23.234+0000) > > I mean, in the way that singed pr shaco are > > There isnt really a combat syle like hers so what if there isnt a combat style like hers doesnt mean she needs skill or braincells to play :/ cookie clicker champ.
: > [{quoted}](name=TisBis,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LVBWPINi,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-31T04:00:12.335+0000) > > Why are there so many Kat one tricks? Cause she's skill expressiv3 and unique, which daraws people in
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LVBWPINi,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-05-31T15:06:20.515+0000) > > Cause she's skill expressiv3 and unique, which daraws people in kat and skill espessive? good meme. she takes as much skill as rammus (coming from 2.3mil kat)
: Wow this obvious upvote manipulation...
> [{quoted}](name=KittyKatKatarina,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LVBWPINi,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-05-31T13:03:20.337+0000) > > Wow this obvious upvote manipulation... aww did i trigger the fake kat mains? D;
Aevsu (EUNE)
: BA Katarina Issue
Wow this obvious upvote manipulation...
: Nothing makes me happier than dealing 340 damage with an item activateable. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=Queen Weeß,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4xmFj2sE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-29T21:26:20.126+0000) > > Nothing makes me happier than dealing 340 damage with an item activateable. > {{sticker:katarina-love}} Liking gunblade while being a kat main? you disgust me. fake kat main. real kat mains cry for gunblade nerfs... so we dont have to buy that stupid item to be of any use.
KagureNai (EUW)
: Battle Academia : Zoe, Yuumi, Lux and Katarina
Rioter Comments
Krom (NA)
: Are you trying to say Katarina has... Sticky Fingers? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Krom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FQrgRdfZ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-18T06:26:35.348+0000) > > Are you trying to say Katarina has... Sticky Fingers? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Very sticky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQZjhqI4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T05:49:29.812+0000) > > It doesn’t matter how hard a champion is when you give them 7+ dashes per minion wave. > > When you physically can’t fuck up hard enough to be punished, difficulty is irrelevant. Idk, tell that to thousands of Yas mains who sucks. It probably means that champ is hard. Plus stats. You can have your opinion, but trueth is, that you need big amount of games to perform well on that champ especially in tfs. But I understand that it is easier to cry than to learn.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eQZjhqI4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T05:59:13.465+0000) > > Idk, tell that to thousands of Yas mains who sucks. It probably means that champ is hard. Plus stats. > > You can have your opinion, but trueth is, that you need big amount of games to perform well on that champ especially in tfs. > > But I understand that it is easier to cry than to learn. Big amount of games to be good POGS i remember very clearly in my first 3 games with yasuo i hard carried with no prior knowledge and getting mastery 7 with this champ was by far the easiest task, guess im faker :/ or the champ is easy? either or?
rujitra (NA)
: The system does not do keywords, it looks at the chat as a whole.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=KYUeQk5E,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T07:45:33.651+0000) > > The system does not do keywords, it looks at the chat as a whole. And how would the system comprehend what is toxic and what is not without keywords... Yes it entirely works off of keywords....
: hmmmmmmm
STICKYYYY FINGERS!!!!!
Show more

KittyKatKatarina

Level 221 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion