Arkon567 (NA)
: Fixing leavers in games, The Hero Program
> [{quoted}](name=Arkon567,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=knTzbYPB,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-12T02:08:29.477+0000) > > I have been playing MOBAs for many years, they have always had their many ups and downs. A certain "down" with League of Legends has always stuck out, players leaving/AFKing. I have come up with, what i believe to be a good solution to this problem. While also being beneficial to victims of leavers, players wanting to help, and people who accidentally lose connection. > > The solution is simple, allow summoners with good honor status to queue for a game in need of help. When their queue pops, they are brought into the in progress game to take over for the player until they return, or the game finishes. Providing this Summoner with compensation for their time, as per a normal game. (Blue essence, chance at loot crates, EXP etc.) > > This will solve many problems at once i believe, providing summoners with a pure motive to gain and withhold a good honor status. All while helping players in need! Honors mean a lot to some of us summoners, along with sportsmanship, I know that these players could utilize this as a tool to help grow and strengthen our community to its best potential. > > There are many details that i will take time to go over, such as leavers in Ranked, which to many is infuriating. Losing a game due to a leaver, then watching your LP drop feels like being kicked while your down. This program with give players that helping hand they need, to get their team back on their feet and fighting for that Nexus! While many players would love to help in such situations, the problem is their potential in such games. In my opinion, summoners who want to queue for this program, have the option to opt into ranked queues as well. They must have a similar rank, and should be able to compete on their level. This is to avoid leavers being replaced by what would feel like a smurf, and high ranked players from feeling sand-bagged. > > The honor system is crucial to this program, these summoners will be dropped into a already hectic or tense situation. Summoners with proven commendations of honorable game play would be best fitted to be the stand in. They have shown reliability, sportsmanship, and overall good conduct. > With this program, we could grow our community even stronger, and prosper together! Requires some tweaking but it would be a nice idea... - rewards should be both big and given only if you win, to prevents trolls from queuing for easy money - lp loss should be prevented both for the team and the hero (really riot ... A fuckton of years and we still lose lp cause the fifh guy was an a-hole, this is beyond bad) - an anti-troll system must be tough, otherwise this ends up in people just wanting to add the troll to the leave - a short recap of the game is needed before joining it, to prevent joining to a 0/99 yasuo who just ragequitted, making it extra frustrating for the hero Yes, I know I talked a lot about trolls, but this game has a problem with it, so...
: Being flamed by High Elo players because of rank.
> [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E85atEiF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-09T22:44:44.103+0000) > > I'm tired of this BS MMR in normals. Every single game now at least half of the players are gold and sometimes there's even plat or diamond players recently. (I'm Silver 4). Last game 4 people on the enemy team were gold and at the end of the game flamed me for being shit saying 'Git gud', 'You're shit', 'Uninstall'. Why tf should I have to deal with this shit? I'm Silver 4, put me in games with silvers or high bronze. I don't care if my queue time is 9 minutes instead of 4. What's the point of waiting 4 minutes to have an extremely un fun game with high elo team mates flaming me for being bad and enemies trash talking me. Then after the game I get laughed at for being silver 4? Why am i not allowed to just enjoy the game? You'll find assholes flaming you no matter your or their rank. Unfortunately the best way is to mute them, or laugh at them if you can. (Gold calling plats "plat hardstuck" make me laugh so bad)

Klonoa128

Level 177 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion