Tusnek (NA)
: Riot lost a long time player today
> [{quoted}](name=Tusnek,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ha0P9Vmy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-08T17:43:39.632+0000) > > Riot, you've lost a long time player today because your lack of repercussions over player behaviors. We know the system is hardly operational and when you decide to impose penalties we see how they are handled through the TFblade situation and nunu/teemo support situations. > > Four games played this morning and each game had an afk/int on my team. > - One player left because he realized he had irl things to do after 7minutes. > - The next player had 500ms ping the entire game. > - The next player suffered a client issue and couldn't restart his client but could walk around the map and type in chat to us. > - FInally I decided to queue up for a ranked and avoid the normal cesspool and I was greeted with a swift remake. > > It's very likely even though these players should have been automatically detected and were reported....None will face any consequences. > > At the moment - normals are not enjoyable to me. Almost every game is a quick defeat for either team and I don't get to enjoy my champions team playstyle or powerspikes because of afks/leavers on either team. It's not fun playing an adc into a 1v2 lane or playing top lane knowing your mid lane is afk. > > I can avoid these issues in ranked but I might be in the mood for a more relaxed playstyle and learning a new champ into a OTP darius doesn't sound relaxing to me. I knkw what you mean and I respect it but the fact is that even if the whole of EU and NA stop playing, riot is still gonna be ok just cause of the playerbase in china and korea.
: Its unbelievable! Riot just announced An Enormous Change to SoloQ
The sad part is this shows up in my news feed but Marc Merrils tweet to IWD doesnt.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=WarnercBbT,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=wXcW0acP,comment-id=0000000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:47:05.319+0000) > > I dont but ok Let's break down that image's elements 1. It depicts a black man as being substantially ugly in a very conventional standard, particularly the very ill-kept teeth. Most slanders directed at another people of whatever "out" group starts with depicting them as being ugly; it doesn't have to be on a ethnic and "racial" line, as seen in how in popular media we also demean subcultural groups such as gamers or those who watch anime by portraying them as ugly losers. 2. The KFC bucket hearkening back to the days where people in USA pretended black people like fried chicken and formed a stereotype around it to laugh at them with; never mind the fact they consumed fried chicken in large amounts because that was just about the best food they could get for being a god damn slave at the time. 3. Much like #1, the English-speaking sphere's slandering propaganda also often begin with portraying other people as speaking in broken English. This is usually done to frame the subject as less 'communicable' and thus reduce empathy of the audience towards them. But unlike #1, this is usually cast on a racial divide, that's why we whore to "sexy" Greek, Italian, Irish accents, who are now considered "white" (even if none of them were considered so prior to 40-60s), but laugh and demean any accent that is viewed as "non-white". 4. I am not sure if the image was distorted in post-production or was taken in a specific way with that in mind, the facial expression is structured to give the impression of being a monkey or sort. I'm sure you don't need me to elaborate on this. ....... EDIT: Oh well, you've deleted the comment while I was still writing this reply.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=wXcW0acP,comment-id=00000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T00:59:02.662+0000) > > Let's break down that image's elements > > 1. It depicts a black man as being substantially ugly in a very conventional standard, particularly the very ill-kept teeth. Most slanders directed at another people of whatever "out" group starts with depicting them as being ugly; it doesn't have to be on a ethnic and "racial" line, as seen in how in popular media we also demean subcultural groups such as gamers or those who watch anime by portraying them as ugly losers. > 2. The KFC bucket hearkening back to the days where people in USA pretended black people like fried chicken and formed a stereotype around it to laugh at them with; never mind the fact they consumed fried chicken in large amounts because that was just about the best food they could get for being a god damn slave at the time. > 3. Much like #1, the English-speaking sphere's slandering propaganda also often begin with portraying other people as speaking in broken English. This is usually done to frame the subject as less 'communicable' and thus reduce empathy of the audience towards them. But unlike #1, this is usually cast on a racial divide, that's why we whore to "sexy" Greek, Italian, Irish accents, who are now considered "white" (even if none of them were considered so prior to 40-60s), but laugh and demean any accent that is viewed as "non-white". > 4. I am not sure if the image was distorted in post-production or was taken in a specific way with that in mind, the facial expression is structured to give the impression of being a monkey or sort. I'm sure you don't need me to elaborate on this. > > ....... > > EDIT: Oh well, you've deleted the comment while I was still writing this reply. Lmao just shut the fuck up sjw noone was thinking of it that way besides you.
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=001600010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:28:27.822+0000) > > Well then normal games are the place for you buddy 😉 Ranked as well buddy ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0016000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:58:51.226+0000) > > Ranked as well buddy ;) Why would you play ranked if you want to have a so called "good time" in league of legends?
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=000500010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:07:38.286+0000) > > There can be millions of games going about, but that doesnt mean that someone will be reported for griefing in ALL THE GAMES, also it doesnt take an hour to review a game, theres a simple way to review them, just look at how many times/how that person died, that doesnt take an hour per game that takes maybe 15 minutes to find out if it was or not. You're missing the point. Even if it's just 0.1 percent of games, that's thousands of games to be reviewed and, again, at least an hour because it's not just one game they're gonna be reviewing per player.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0005000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T15:13:35.126+0000) > > You're missing the point. Even if it's just 0.1 percent of games, that's thousands of games to be reviewed and, again, at least an hour because it's not just one game they're gonna be reviewing per player. If you troll 1 game you should get banned, the system isnt strict enough to prevent trolls, its working in their favor rn.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fusionxtras,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-09-03T11:18:18.653+0000) > > Imo toxicity doesnt matter getting called the n word and getting told i should die in a house fire is less annoying than getting 15-40 minutes of my life wasted, afkers and trolls are worse than toxic people, if my jg is running is it down mid and fucking up my mids chance to carry hes getting reported. If my support calls my adc a r%%%%% for having 15 cs at 22 minutes thats ok. If someone is toxic the game is a waste of my time. I play this game to have a good time. That means having a good time playing. Idgaf if I win or lose in a sense that I'd rather lose a close game where everyone was friendly than get carried by a toxic fuckboi.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00160001,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:19:38.032+0000) > > If someone is toxic the game is a waste of my time. > I play this game to have a good time. That means having a good time playing. > > Idgaf if I win or lose in a sense that I'd rather lose a close game where everyone was friendly than get carried by a toxic fuckboi. Well then normal games are the place for you buddy 😉
: > [{quoted}](name=Fusionxtras,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-09-03T11:18:18.653+0000) > > Imo toxicity doesnt matter getting called the n word and getting told i should die in a house fire is less annoying than getting 15-40 minutes of my life wasted, afkers and trolls are worse than toxic people, if my jg is running is it down mid and fucking up my mids chance to carry hes getting reported. If my support calls my adc a r%%%%% for having 15 cs at 22 minutes thats ok. Ahh yes so being a degenerate, inhumane poor excuse of person is ok as long as it's for 30 minutes. But as soon as someone has a bad game it's the end of the world.
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2019-09-03T14:09:57.298+0000) > > Ahh yes so being a degenerate, inhumane poor excuse of person is ok as long as it's for 30 minutes. But as soon as someone has a bad game it's the end of the world. If anything ur flaming the flamers rn, so by your way of thinking ur not humane either rn.😉
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0015000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:36:57.921+0000) > > If you actually take flame or toxicity towards you seriously you have issues, that person doesnt know you beihind that screen so why be offended by it? > Yes same goes for flame but a 4fun player cant get mad over smth he doesnt give a shit about. Flame and toxicity shows lack of humanity, so no, it's the flamer that has issues.
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00150000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T22:22:11.294+0000) > > Flame and toxicity shows lack of humanity, so no, it's the flamer that has issues. Being selfish and playing something noone wants you to play isnt humane either dumbass.
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:19:33.136+0000) > > You dont need millions, the fact is you can maybe hire like 20 people for each region, that wouldnt make the system fast but at least it would help the player state. 20 people for each region is ludicrous for such a small problem, we are a competitive game either suck it up, play norms or quit if you really cant deal with it. Unless you are in high elo you wont have to deal with the same person over and over. And there is always the opportunity to just be nice and hope everyone else isnt a pos, it works most of the time. But this is a game, you're probably old enough to not get bothered by something a 9th grader said. Toxicity isnt the problem it's the display of the player's mindset.
> [{quoted}](name=Fusionxtras,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00050001000000000002,timestamp=2019-09-03T13:16:14.112+0000) > > 20 people for each region is ludicrous for such a small problem, we are a competitive game either suck it up, play norms or quit if you really cant deal with it. Unless you are in high elo you wont have to deal with the same person over and over. And there is always the opportunity to just be nice and hope everyone else isnt a pos, it works most of the time. But this is a game, you're probably old enough to not get bothered by something a 9th grader said. Toxicity isnt the problem it's the display of the player's mindset. I was trying to compromise with those who said so.
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:19:33.136+0000) > > You dont need millions, the fact is you can maybe hire like 20 people for each region, that wouldnt make the system fast but at least it would help the player state. Millions of players even playing only one game a day will require at least hundreds of thousands of employees to MANUALLY REVIEW the reported games. Why? because there's that many games to be going about. One game can take a single person an hour to review. How the heck is 20 going to be enough in one region with MILLIONS of players?
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00050001000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-02T21:44:27.902+0000) > > Millions of players even playing only one game a day will require at least hundreds of thousands of employees to MANUALLY REVIEW the reported games. Why? because there's that many games to be going about. One game can take a single person an hour to review. How the heck is 20 going to be enough in one region with MILLIONS of players? There can be millions of games going about, but that doesnt mean that someone will be reported for griefing in ALL THE GAMES, also it doesnt take an hour to review a game, theres a simple way to review them, just look at how many times/how that person died, that doesnt take an hour per game that takes maybe 15 minutes to find out if it was or not.
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0014000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:42:36.113+0000) > > Those drolling mouse smashers make 10x ur paycheck with 5 donations. Also it does because they are the only ones that have gone trough it all (unlike your iron 4 smartass) so they have the most experience and they can judge best whats right/wrong. Idc if they get paid more. Still doesn't prove that people playing what they want is malicious. You only make it malicious.
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00140000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:52:12.646+0000) > > Idc if they get paid more. Still doesn't prove that people playing what they want is malicious. You only make it malicious. They can play what they want in a normal game,thats why they fucking exist.. idk how many times you need to hear that so your stupid ass can acknowledge it exists. Ranked games are... yunno what im not gonna explain what they are anymore, ive already defined them for you, if ur too stupid to know or learn what my point is, your problem, i think ive got my point across, also stop putting on the "white knight" act as they say, thanks
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00140000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:35:00.129+0000) > > YOU WERE MAKING A POINT THAT ITS WRONG LIKE 30 MINUTES AGO AND NOW UR SAYING AND? > Jesus dude you really can piss someone off with your stupidity Just because a group of hyperventilating drooling mouse smashers say the same thing doesn't make your argument correct.
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=001400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:39:04.988+0000) > > Just because a group of hyperventilating drooling mouse smashers say the same thing doesn't make your argument correct. Those drolling mouse smashers make 10x ur paycheck with 5 donations. Also it does because they are the only ones that have gone trough it all (unlike your iron 4 smartass) so they have the most experience and they can judge best whats right/wrong.
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00150000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:21:37.511+0000) > > So in ur oppinion its wrong to highly care about something you cerish and are passionate about?🤔 > Interesting in a bad meaning tbh When it's a detriment to others because you harass someone/throw a tantrum when things don't go your way? Yes
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=001500000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:26:15.732+0000) > > When it's a detriment to others because you harass someone/throw a tantrum when things don't go your way? Yes If you actually take flame or toxicity towards you seriously you have issues, that person doesnt know you beihind that screen so why be offended by it? Yes same goes for flame but a 4fun player cant get mad over smth he doesnt give a shit about.
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=001400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:19:55.868+0000) > > It is lol, ask every high elo player/streamer out there , youll always get the same answer. Ok??? And???
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0014000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:28:03.260+0000) > > Ok??? And??? YOU WERE MAKING A POINT THAT ITS WRONG LIKE 30 MINUTES AGO AND NOW UR SAYING AND? Jesus dude you really can piss someone off with how stupid you really are
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:01:55.936+0000) > > Your "over a game" excuse for caring is invalid for ranked games and overused, can you please think of a better way to get your point across? > People like you are also among the fucktards that ruin this game. It's perfectly reasonable and not overused. Doesn't matter if it's ranked or not. You're obsessing over a game. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0015000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:15:41.511+0000) > > It's perfectly reasonable and not overused. Doesn't matter if it's ranked or not. You're obsessing over a game. Period. So in ur oppinion its wrong to highly care about something you cerish and are passionate about?🤔 Interesting in a bad meaning tbh
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0014000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:02:51.948+0000) > > Quote the rest of what i said in that post, its clearly reasoned why it is and why not. I didn't quote it because it's the same bullshit that's not even a good argument
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00140000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:12:20.516+0000) > > I didn't quote it because it's the same bullshit that's not even a good argument It is lol, ask every high elo player/streamer out there , youll always get the same answer.
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00140000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:54:14.492+0000) > > The fact is that you are a malicious asshole for picking leona top in a ranked game LOL hun you're just delusional. That's not malicious or being an ass hole.
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:58:07.726+0000) > > LOL hun you're just delusional. That's not malicious or being an ass hole. Quote the rest of what i said in that post, its clearly reasoned why it is and why not.
: > [{quoted}](name=Goofball Squad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:40:03.083+0000) > > What I do is "Mute All" and play the game. Pings are sufficient communication unless you are not very good at map awareness. Other than that, who cares what people say in chat? Snowflakes end up melting and I fill my cup with it...lol Ahh yes it's perfectly normal to just throw words with negative connotations at people over a fucking game. Yup it's not like we live in a society or anything
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:46:45.796+0000) > > Ahh yes it's perfectly normal to just throw words with negative connotations at people over a fucking game. Yup it's not like we live in a society or anything Your "over a game" excuse for caring is invalid for ranked games and overused, can you please think of a better way to get your point across? People like you are also among the fucktards that ruin this game.
: "In high elo (where people care about winning a lot more) off meta picks are trolling, how can you win with a leona top when the champion was not designed for that specific lane and the champs that its facing, her kit is clearly inferrior to other toplaners and the whole team is at a disadvantage from champ select." Ya ok that's just utter bullshit. For one, trolling is being an ass hole on purpose with malicious attent. That person who picked Leona top is not purposely being an ass hole to you with malicious intentions. For two, a champs kit can usually be exploited for multiple purposes other than what the mindless zombie meta wants. For three, if you obsess over winning in a fucking game that much that you trash on someone for not being a normie, then you got problems and should be seriously taken care of.
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:27:24.346+0000) > > "In high elo (where people care about winning a lot more) off meta picks are trolling, how can you win with a leona top when the champion was not designed for that specific lane and the champs that its facing, her kit is clearly inferrior to other toplaners and the whole team is at a disadvantage from champ select." > > Ya ok that's just utter bullshit. For one, trolling is being an ass hole on purpose with malicious attent. That person who picked Leona top is not purposely being an ass hole to you with malicious intentions. For two, a champs kit can usually be exploited for multiple purposes other than what the mindless zombie meta wants. For three, if you obsess over winning in a fucking game that much that you trash on someone for not being a normie, then you got problems and should be seriously taken care of. The fact is that you are a malicious asshole for picking leona top in a ranked game, you know idk if you r%%%%%ed people that think what nubrac did is ok realise that theres a fucking gamemode for off-meta picks (its called a normal game btw), theres also a reason why ranked exists, its a competitive non-professional setting of league where people care about winning whether you like it or not, the excuse for "caring about winning in a game" is obsolete in a gamemode where the point is that you try to win. I dont care if you would say that for a normal game since yes, that gamemode is for playing for fun and trolling and playing off meta, but (as ive already said) ranked isnt just a normal game with a badge attached to it, its supposed to be competitive, you are supposed to care if you win or lose there, whether it is just to kill time or not.
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:19:33.136+0000) > > You dont need millions, the fact is you can maybe hire like 20 people for each region, that wouldnt make the system fast but at least it would help the player state. How long do you think it takes to come up with new content? Also remember it's a capitalist company, which means decision making is unfortunately up to the bosses
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:29:36.838+0000) > > How long do you think it takes to come up with new content? Also remember it's a capitalist company, which means decision making is unfortunately up to the bosses Sadly that is true.
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:01:56.925+0000) > > The fact is that they can, they have the money. They do not have the money to hire millions of employees for the sole purpose of reviewing games for intentional feeding.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:06:28.497+0000) > > They do not have the money to hire millions of employees for the sole purpose of reviewing games for intentional feeding. You dont need millions, the fact is you can maybe hire like 20 people for each region, that wouldnt make the system fast but at least it would help the player state.
: > [{quoted}](name=LL Supressor,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:01:56.925+0000) > > The fact is that they can, they have the money. But why should they??? Having to sift through all that data when 99% of it is noise from whinny little shits overreacting. That's like trying to isolate gravitational waves from the huge noise of everything.
> [{quoted}](name=lSilly Valleyl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=000500010001,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:08:49.242+0000) > > But why should they??? Having to sift through all that data when 99% of it is noise from whinny little shits overreacting. That's like trying to isolate gravitational waves from the huge noise of everything. I mean they dont have to take the job, plus they get paid for doing nothing just like the balance team is as sad as it is to say.
: "Why does riot care about toxicity so much?" A question mostly asked by toxic people after they have been banned. The answer is simple, but won't satisfy you. Because a system that reacts to words inside a dictionary is far easier to create than a system that identifies someone who intentionally feeds or trolls. ESPECIALLY because most (toxic) people have a completely warped idea of what trolling or intentionally feeding actually is. Going 0/5/0 in 20 minutes is feeding, it's probably not intentional and the player just got outskilled or countered hard. Picking Leona toplane and actually trying to win isn't trolling, it's playing an offmeta pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-02T06:01:27.653+0000) > > "Why does riot care about toxicity so much?" > > A question mostly asked by toxic people after they have been banned. > > The answer is simple, but won't satisfy you. Because a system that reacts to words inside a dictionary is far easier to create than a system that identifies someone who intentionally feeds or trolls. ESPECIALLY because most (toxic) people have a completely warped idea of what trolling or intentionally feeding actually is. > > Going 0/5/0 in 20 minutes is feeding, it's probably not intentional and the player just got outskilled or countered hard. > Picking Leona toplane and actually trying to win isn't trolling, it's playing an offmeta pick. In high elo (where people care about winning a lot more) off meta picks are trolling, how can you win with a leona top when the champion was not designed for that specific lane and the champs that its facing, her kit is clearly inferrior to other toplaners and the whole team is at a disadvantage from champ select. Also its just a probability that he got outskilled or hard countered, you cant have a system to detect such things, they should hire people that look over such reports and analyze the game replays. They have the money for it and it really would be necessary. Also actually toxic players are rare, the fact is that most league players just dont have the intelligence to think why toxic people are being toxic, you are probably ruining his game experience too while he cares if he wins or loses, you also need to see toxicity as a motivation to become a better player to become one (if they are being toxic because of your play). I also dont understand why this is an age limited game if the game wants to be so "friendly" and "non-toxic", old games had low moderation because the age restriction actually had a meaning, also its the decision of the childrens legal parent or guardian if they are allowed to play the game or not, also you really have to have thin skin if you cant handle someone on the internet calling you r%%%%%ed, I mean, you need to remember that he doesnt know you from anywhere else but behind the screen so why be offended by someone that barely knows you?
: 1. The mute function doesn't excuse toxicity. Saying it does puts the blame on those being flamed. 2. The entirely automated system can't detect intentional feeders because 200% of over salted players report bad games as intentional feeding. 3. Riot has a finite amount of money at any given time. And most of that will be going to development of the game whether it be the failure of League as an esport, terrible balance decisions, overloaded new champs, overloaded reworks, and overpriced cosmetics. They can't just hire a handful of people for assisting the system.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W51MLTG7,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-02T06:03:16.286+0000) > > 1. The mute function doesn't excuse toxicity. Saying it does puts the blame on those being flamed. > 2. The entirely automated system can't detect intentional feeders because 200% of over salted players report bad games as intentional feeding. > 3. Riot has a finite amount of money at any given time. And most of that will be going to development of the game whether it be the failure of League as an esport, terrible balance decisions, overloaded new champs, overloaded reworks, and overpriced cosmetics. They can't just hire a handful of people for assisting the system. The fact is that they can, they have the money.

LL Supressor

Level 70 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion