Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Let us completely ignore her lore and new faction that's coming up and judge her character based solely on her looks. That's totally fair, right guise? Jesus Christ, it's no wonder you people are perpetually displeased with the game. If there's nothing you ever look forward to or leave up for a discussion once more details are revealed but you want to pass judgement the moment any minor details come out or get leaked, this is what happens. I don't know what's the expectation. She's confirmed to come from the new Jungle region but as of Reav3's confirmation, she's a self-titled Empress. Whether she's royalty isn't yet confirmed but it also isn't confirmed that she's in Nidalee's tier as well. So the expectation that she has to look the part as if she's from Africa or whatever is just dumb to criticize WHEN THERE'S NO MORE INFORMATION TO COMB THROUGH. You're attempting to turn your speculation and displeasure into facts, which doesn't work. Secondly, who the hell expects a splash art to tell you everything you need to know about a champion? There's literally not a single splash art that fulfills this criteria. Curb your speculation to a manageable level and wait for more information to come out.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EhETzb36,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-06-08T09:47:43.588+0000) > > Let us completely ignore her lore and new faction that's coming up and judge her character based solely on her looks. That's totally fair, right guise? > > Jesus Christ, it's no wonder you people are perpetually displeased with the game. > If there's nothing you ever look forward to or leave up for a discussion once more details are revealed but you want to pass judgement the moment any minor details come out or get leaked, this is what happens. > > I don't know what's the expectation. > She's confirmed to come from the new Jungle region but as of Reav3's confirmation, she's a self-titled Empress. Whether she's royalty isn't yet confirmed but it also isn't confirmed that she's in Nidalee's tier as well. So the expectation that she has to look the part as if she's from Africa or whatever is just dumb to criticize WHEN THERE'S NO MORE INFORMATION TO COMB THROUGH. You're attempting to turn your speculation and displeasure into facts, which doesn't work. > > Secondly, who the hell expects a splash art to tell you everything you need to know about a champion? > There's literally not a single splash art that fulfills this criteria. Curb your speculation to a manageable level and wait for more information to come out. I don't think you're being reasonable. These boards exist for people to discuss and share opinions about the game. You are sugesting that the OP is wrong to have an opinion on her design because not all information is accesible yet, but the OP is just talking about her appearance and what he doesn't like about it. The salt in all of your comments is completely unwarranted. Why don't your try to explain why you disagree with the OP in a calm manner? Or why you think Qiyana is or could be interesting?
: There are so many archetypes missing from the game. We could have gotten an old witch/granny champion, a plus size classy opera singer, a muscular lady designed with tankyness in mind, similar to Zarya from Overwatch/HOTS. But instead we get another generic girl, this time equipped with a hoola hoop. I completely agree. Qiyana needs a more unique design. And a better wig.
> [{quoted}](name=Total Violation,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EhETzb36,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-08T03:15:15.701+0000) > > There are so many archetypes missing from the game. We could have gotten an old witch/granny champion, a plus size classy opera singer, a muscular lady designed with tankyness in mind, similar to Zarya from Overwatch/HOTS. > But instead we get another generic girl, this time equipped with a hoola hoop. > I completely agree. Qiyana needs a more unique design. And a better wig. I completely agree with you! But isn't Ilaoi basicaly the muscular tank lady you described?
ChunLii (NA)
: I want more sexy skins for males but not in the same way. I just want Riot to continue Debonair skinline. There is a lot of male champions that don’t have a skin with a suit and would look good in a suit and you could make a skin out of that {{champion:245}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}}
> [{quoted}](name=LoveYummyBanana,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0No1Fdtp,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-10-26T01:15:19.061+0000) > > I want more sexy skins for males but not in the same way. I just want Riot to continue Debonair skinline. There is a lot of male champions that don’t have a skin with a suit and would look good in a suit and you could make a skin out of that > > {{champion:245}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:157}} I just realized I need debonair Swain in my life.
: Can't we have a circus themed skinline with The Magnificent TF as its head?
This sounds quite fun actualy, mabey Camille could get some kind of trapeze skin for example. Draven might fit in too but he already kind of looks like he's in a circus. And I do agree with you that there are a lot of tech themed skin lines at the moment.
: {{champion:6}} for one reason and one reason only. I don't think I need to say it, but I will _Ahem_ **_S H O T G U N K N E E S_**
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic Urgot,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=003b,timestamp=2018-05-29T15:16:09.047+0000) > > {{champion:6}} for one reason and one reason only. > > I don't think I need to say it, but I will > > _Ahem_ > > **_S H O T G U N K N E E S_** YES!
: The flower-shaped traps are actually used by him in the lore. > He checked the white lanterns above him, counting the distance. If Zed appeared, he would need them. At the inn on the top of the hill, he glanced at the planters where he had hidden traps. Sharpened steel blades, shaped like flowers. They protected his escape route in case anything went wrong. > He thought of how the metal would slice through the crowd and splash the building’s freshly painted teal walls with red. It was tempting. I think it's just a gameplay choice to have them appear below killed champions and doesn't have any lore significance.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1A4FkPkF,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-05-27T17:31:23.610+0000) > > The flower-shaped traps are actually used by him in the lore. > > I think it's just a gameplay choice to have them appear below killed champions and doesn't have any lore significance. Oh I know that he has those in the lore but them apearing below killed champions is very fitting because it looks pretty which is kind of Jhin's whole thing.
: Honestly, I don't know what Chi techniques in the League universe are. There is a real life equivalent, which obviously doesn't use magic, so I'd guess they don't require magic in League either.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1A4FkPkF,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-27T17:17:54.657+0000) > > Honestly, I don't know what Chi techniques in the League universe are. > There is a real life equivalent, which obviously doesn't use magic, so I'd guess they don't require magic in League either. From what I have read the real life equivalent of Chi is a form of energy that is believed in in some asian cultures but there is no scientific evidence that it exists. It also has a spiritual aspect to it so I think it's fair to asume that the Leauge equivalent is actualy magical. Especialy because it has a relation with Ionia which has a strong relation with magic.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Jhin's guns are hextech machines given to him by whoever that is employing him now, crafted by an unknown craftsman; a set of 2 guns and an accelerator that he carries on the shoulder which can allow him to assemble the 2 guns into its final form, a cannon. His other weaponry includes a set of grenades and traps that explodes. However, each or at least many of Jhin's bullets are self-crafted and infused with his own magic. It's confirmed that his bullets twist the bodies of his victims in 'artistic' fashion, it can probably be inferred that the fourth shot of each round being especially powerful may be due to these bullets as well as the fact Jhin's victims in-game automatically explodes is also likely to be a part of this property (though for gameplay clarity purposes, it is labelled that Jhin automatically summons an exploding trap underneath the target if he kills them, which doesn't make that much sense lore-wise). Prior to using his current weapons, Jhin sported the use of blades, which he used to a similar fashion via infusing them with magical energy of his own to empower them. So yes, Jhin does know how to use magic, to some extent. But ofc, while some of his abilities demonstrated in-game may be supported by his magical capabilities, but his skill set is ultimately not defined by his innate abilities.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=1A4FkPkF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-27T15:44:53.712+0000) > > Jhin's guns are hextech machines given to him by whoever that is employing him now, crafted by an unknown craftsman; a set of 2 guns and an accelerator that he carries on the shoulder which can allow him to assemble the 2 guns into its final form, a cannon. His other weaponry includes a set of grenades and traps that explodes. > > However, each or at least many of Jhin's bullets are self-crafted and infused with his own magic. It's confirmed that his bullets twist the bodies of his victims in 'artistic' fashion, it can probably be inferred that the fourth shot of each round being especially powerful may be due to these bullets as well as the fact Jhin's victims in-game automatically explodes is also likely to be a part of this property (though for gameplay clarity purposes, it is labelled that Jhin automatically summons an exploding trap underneath the target if he kills them, which doesn't make that much sense lore-wise). > > Prior to using his current weapons, Jhin sported the use of blades, which he used to a similar fashion via infusing them with magical energy of his own to empower them. > > So yes, Jhin does know how to use magic, to some extent. But ofc, while some of his abilities demonstrated in-game may be supported by his magical capabilities, but his skill set is ultimately not defined by his innate abilities. First of all I appreciate that you responded to this thread with such a well worded and extensive comment. Then onto your comment itself. I think you are mostly right but Jhin's gun is probably not actualy hextech because that is piltover technology. More likely is that it is a speical magical firearm that has inate magical properties without the need for hextech crystals. Furthermore I would apreciate if you stated what your sources are and which parts are your own interpretation. As a side note I think the traps he summons on kills in game is meant as a representation of the effects that occur when he kills people.
Rioter Comments
: the closest thing to magic is chi which is vaguely mentioned as he had to "evolve it from using blades". YEs he's ionian, and yes ionia is rich in magic. that doesn't mean jhin has to use magic. Ezreal supposedly has magic running through his blood but he needs his gauntlet to actually use it as he never trained it. (i'm assuming this still holds up even in his new lore)
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=001000010000,timestamp=2018-05-26T11:47:43.005+0000) > > the closest thing to magic is chi which is vaguely mentioned as he had to "evolve it from using blades". YEs he's ionian, and yes ionia is rich in magic. that doesn't mean jhin has to use magic. > > Ezreal supposedly has magic running through his blood but he needs his gauntlet to actually use it as he never trained it. (i'm assuming this still holds up even in his new lore) Well no Jhin doesn't necessarily have to use magic but I think with him being Ionian and the chi stuff it would be likely that he does. I also really like the idea of a magical gunman. I would actualy really like a rioter to comment on this right now. I'm not sure about Ezreal I thought his magic just came from his weird glove.
: {{champion:136}} I can make stars and galaxies and fly through space What else could I ever need?
> [{quoted}](name=SolotheKing,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=0031,timestamp=2018-05-26T16:20:29.959+0000) > > {{champion:136}} I can make stars and galaxies and fly through space > What else could I ever need? A friend?
Larriet (NA)
: {{champion:37}} so I could actually have a successful music career :(
> [{quoted}](name=Larriet,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=0028,timestamp=2018-05-26T12:02:36.117+0000) > > {{champion:37}} so I could actually have a successful music career > > :( I was wondering if anyone would pick Sona because they want to be a musician. That's what I like about this question there are so many champions with skills and abilities that a person would actualy want to posses and get use of in their daily life.
Fasmodey (EUW)
: This is not what exactly happens though. It is just how Jhin sees it. It is in his mind. In reality, his murders are horrific. There is a reason why Master Kusho, Zed and Shen were changed forever.
> [{quoted}](name=Fasmodey,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2018-05-26T07:27:35.041+0000) > > This is not what exactly happens though. It is just how Jhin sees it. It is in his mind. In reality, his murders are horrific. There is a reason why Master Kusho, Zed and Shen were changed forever. Well at least I'm certain Rakans magic looks pretty. Although I do think that Jhin can create things that are actualy nice and not horrible ways to murder people. Honestly I quickly forget how twisted Jhin is because he is just so stylish.
Mhihnj (EUW)
: Is Zoe immortal? I thought she aged slower than the normal human because the concept of time works differently in different universes and it has been a millennia since she has experienced 'normal' time.
> [{quoted}](name=Mhihnj,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=002700000000,timestamp=2018-05-26T12:01:58.648+0000) > > Is Zoe immortal? I thought she aged slower than the normal human because the concept of time works differently in different universes and it has been a millennia since she has experienced 'normal' time. Oh mabey I'm not sure actualy I haven't read all of her lore.
: "MAgically enhanced bullets", like every champion in the game who uses a gun.... Riot explained that champs don't reload because their guns are hextech. Jhin's gun is pretty much ionian hextech. Other than that there's only one reference to chi techniques, it's vague at best and might as well refer to when he still used blades. Even then Chi is never mentioned in league lore again so it can be anything. untill i actually see him use magic he ain't using magic.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=001000000001,timestamp=2018-05-26T11:45:25.918+0000) > > "MAgically enhanced bullets", like every champion in the game who uses a gun.... Riot explained that champs don't reload because their guns are hextech. Jhin's gun is pretty much ionian hextech. > > Other than that there's only one reference to chi techniques, it's vague at best and might as well refer to when he still used blades. Even then Chi is never mentioned in league lore again so it can be anything. > > untill i actually see him use magic he ain't using magic. Alright but by my knowledge hextech comes from special magic crystals that give of energy so it can be used by normal people. These crystals are used in piltover because there is next to no natural magic there. Ionia has a lot of magic and seemingly a lot more people that use magic. Magical weapons in Ionia seem to be powered by their users own magic suply. Irelia for example just uses relatively normal blades with no hextech present. Another example is Yasuo who uses special wind techniques which do not come from his sword or hextech. I do not think it is unreasonable to asume that Jhin uses his own magic to empower his gun and other weapons.
GenoXx (NA)
: Well I do second your Jhin choice, he's my favorite after all. But I would also like Tahm's {{champion:223}}. So I can get people I don't like into deals.
> [{quoted}](name=GenoXx,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2018-05-26T03:47:53.683+0000) > > Well I do second your Jhin choice, he's my favorite after all. But I would also like Tahm's {{champion:223}}. So I can get people I don't like into deals. You also won't need a car or public transport because you can just go anywere which is realy cool.
Mhihnj (EUW)
: {{champion:142}} because why not?
> [{quoted}](name=Mhihnj,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=0027,timestamp=2018-05-26T11:41:07.011+0000) > > {{champion:142}} because why not? Mabey you don't want to be immortal?
Camulos (OCE)
: Now see, thinking logically, there are quite a few massively over-powered characters in LoL if we're talking lore-based power... {{champion:136}}; The ability to manipulate matter at the atomic level. {{champion:101}}: A being made of pure magical energy. {{champion:203}}: Literally death. {{champion:34}}: Demigod which is the "embodiment of ice magic". {{champion:516}}: Demigod able to manipulate volcanic activity and craft pretty much anything perfectly. {{champion:106}}: Demigod able to command storms. {{champion:63}}: Being made of inextinguishable fire. {{champion:432}}: No one really knows, but champion interactions give the impression that he's up there. Plus, all of the above have agelessness, if not outright immortality. Tbh, I have no interest in living forever, or having a life devoid of all challenge; so I'd probably pick {{champion:50}}. Because being a powerful dark mage who no one can keep a secret from sounds like just the right level of bad-assery without being too OP. ######Also I like birds.
> [{quoted}](name=Óuroboros,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=0026,timestamp=2018-05-26T11:36:06.291+0000) > > Now see, thinking logically, there are quite a few massively over-powered characters in LoL if we're talking lore-based power... > {{champion:136}}; The ability to manipulate matter at the atomic level. > {{champion:101}}: A being made of pure magical energy. > {{champion:203}}: Literally death. > {{champion:34}}: Demigod which is the "embodiment of ice magic". > {{champion:516}}: Demigod able to manipulate volcanic activity and craft pretty much anything perfectly. > {{champion:106}}: Demigod able to command storms. > {{champion:63}}: Being made of inextinguishable fire. > {{champion:432}}: No one really knows, but champion interactions give the impression that he's up there. > > Plus, all of the above have agelessness, if not outright immortality. > > Tbh, I have no interest in living forever, or having a life devoid of all challenge; so I'd probably pick {{champion:50}}. Because being a powerful dark mage who no one can keep a secret from sounds like just the right level of bad-assery without being too OP. > ######Also I like birds. Well yeah that is my reasoning for picking Jhin. It's very easy to just pick one of the god-like entities in LOL but I don't want to be a god or become immortal. It's lonely at the top. I think Swain is a really cool choice by the way. In the lore he is probably one of the most powerfull humans in the least obvious way because of his ability to gather information incredibly efficiently.
: {{champion:164}} Grace, prose, elegance, air of superiority, clever, awesome accent, calculative, and a cold heart. <33
> [{quoted}](name=Prime Beholder,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=0023,timestamp=2018-05-26T09:21:28.350+0000) > > {{champion:164}} > Grace, prose, elegance, air of superiority, clever, awesome accent, calculative, and a cold heart. &lt;33 And let's not forget... T E A !
: {{champion:9}} CAW CAW MOTHERF*CKA or {{champion:157}} so I can block all my paperwork from reaching my desk
> [{quoted}](name=MuffledGarbage,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-05-25T21:35:37.542+0000) > > {{champion:9}} CAW CAW MOTHERF*CKA > > or > > {{champion:157}} so I can block all my paperwork from reaching my desk Honestly the crows will probably keep the paperwork away too.
: Bard Rob every bank >: )
> [{quoted}](name=Demon King Maou,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-25T19:31:59.117+0000) > > Bard > > Rob every bank &gt;: ) I think when you reach a level of existence that transcends the universe I don't think you have much interest in money. Your awnser still made me laugh though.
: You. I like you. You have good tastes.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-05-25T23:28:34.741+0000) > > You. > I like you. > You have good tastes. Thanks! :D
: > Jhin is quite skilled magicaly since when? he uses a gun. I'm gonna assume you mean their skills when you say powers. When thinking about these things i tend to stay away from tool using champs because it requires you to keep up a skill at handleing something/fighting a certain way. With that in mind:{{champion:117}} Lulu's magic is broken as hell. You have the power to polymorph (i'm assuming you aren't an exception from your own magic), speed up, shield, shoot weird fairy stuff. there's not situation where lulu's magic has no use. Aside from that {{champion:81}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:7}} oh and i guess {{champion:103}} .... you know why.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=L6z38aWz,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-05-25T22:55:48.308+0000) > > since when? he uses a gun. > > I&#x27;m gonna assume you mean their skills when you say powers. When thinking about these things i tend to stay away from tool using champs because it requires you to keep up a skill at handleing something/fighting a certain way. With that in mind:{{champion:117}} > > Lulu&#x27;s magic is broken as hell. You have the power to polymorph (i&#x27;m assuming you aren&#x27;t an exception from your own magic), speed up, shield, shoot weird fairy stuff. there&#x27;s not situation where lulu&#x27;s magic has no use. > > Aside from that {{champion:81}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:7}} > oh and i guess {{champion:103}} .... you know why. Lulu seems like a fun choice! But about Jhin it is true that he uses a gun but keep in mind that he is Ionian which is a land overflowing with magic. Jhin uses his own magic to empower his gun and traps. By doing this he is able to create the effects when he murders people. I think this is mentioned in his story.
: I gotta go with {{champion:161}} , for many, many reasons.
Rioter Comments
: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/03/323-pbe-update.html#more
> [{quoted}](name=A Superb Villain,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ob8bssXh,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-03-25T20:45:41.895+0000) > > http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/03/323-pbe-update.html#more Thank you <3
: Something Wicked This Way Comes
Where did you find this picture?
: can you make Swain's E a little more visable
Are you by any chance color blind? Otherwise I can't imagine the skillshot being hard to see.
: Smite and Paragon tried and both failed.
> [{quoted}](name=Legendinabox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iqGjGa3R,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-12T22:19:08.277+0000) > > Smite and Paragon tried and both failed. I'm pretty sure Smite is doing basicaly alright. It is still getting updated and new content is added. It can't compare to leuage of legends though but it's not dead.
: "describe your favorite champ badly"
{{champion:164}} Knife mom
: I think it was a good solution to bring exactly that scifi feeling into a fantasy game like LoL. The only other option they would have to create a champion from Piltover or Zaun, but it could still have felt misplaced. Making that suit a living void creature was a good solution for that. And that she is shooting energy bolts is not strange, since that is already established by alot of void creatures. {{champion:161}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:38}} The bionic theme really makes a difference for me here, it still gives sci-fi vibes, but I also got reminded of the series Tokyo Ghoul, in which some have a feather type kagune. These are still completely bionic creatures, but they are highly mobile and use ranged barrage attacks, just like Kai'Sa.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=YicO4QW7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-21T12:38:33.146+0000) > > I think it was a good solution to bring exactly that scifi feeling into a fantasy game like LoL. > > The only other option they would have to create a champion from Piltover or Zaun, but it could still have felt misplaced. > > Making that suit a living void creature was a good solution for that. And that she is shooting energy bolts is not strange, since that is already established by alot of void creatures. > {{champion:161}} {{champion:421}} {{champion:38}} > > The bionic theme really makes a difference for me here, it still gives sci-fi vibes, but I also got reminded of the series Tokyo Ghoul, in which some have a feather type kagune. These are still completely bionic creatures, but they are highly mobile and use ranged barrage attacks, just like Kai&#x27;Sa. Thinking about it Vel'Koz litteraly shoots lazers so at least its not inconsistent. But Kassadin always struck me as a mage type guy with void powers and Rek'Sai is very beast like so she never gave of any kind of sci-fi vibe. By the way the tokyo ghoul comparrison made it better for me XD.
Rioter Comments
: What Champions should get remodeled or re textured?
{{champion:9}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:25}}{{champion:32}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:67}} Or are we talking about champions that only need a new model but no gameplay update? And some champs that I think could use some touching up but nothing to drastic. {{champion:245}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:117}}
: Candidates for: Snowdown (Next Year 2018)
I would like a winter themed {{champion:164}} skin. I'm thinking of something related to ice skating.
: All of the 7.24 New Lore Bios!
Where with the exeption of this thread can I actualy find these new bio's? because I have checked the universe page and the in game client but I can't find them.
: The way lore is set up now is actually really cool
If you like camille's lore you should read her short story. https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_SG/story/camille-weakest-heart/ You won't be dissapointed.
: Camille is not a master cat bugler, so it is unlikely that it is her. Better speculation is that he (or she) is part of the same "Roman Numerals" group that people suspect Jinx, Vi and Echo belonged to (Jinx being X, Vi being VI, and Echo being IX if I recall correctly) Personally, I find both theories lacking in substantial evidence, and I suspect that C is more of a lore device to show Cait is not 100% perfect at catching bad guys.
On Caitlyn's new lore page: http://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/caitlyn/ 'C' is not described as a burglar, but is the person that organized an attack on Caityn's house and kidnapped her parents. Additonaly Camille has a voice line saying: "Don't go looking for something you don't want to find." So I don't think it's that unlikely.
ssfxd (NA)
: Can Evelynn shapeshift?
She has at least some restricted form of shapeshifting. Her unstealthed apearance is not her true form. When she cloaks she takes on a different form which might be her true form.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: how long are we going to wait for the patch?
I think riots patches every two weeks. So we should expect Evelynn to release early next week, tuesday or wednesday probably. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
: New voice lines for old champs?
I would really like it if vladimir got more lines because the ones he has currently are quite funny. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Mogarl (NA)
: What about in the case of Vayne hunting Evelynn down? Can Evelynn fight back, or does she just have to flee from someone who is hunting her? Can Evelynn do anything to people that don't touch her with intent?
I would think that 'intent' does not necessarily refer to sexual intentions. So if someone would slap Evelynn in the face that is also a touch with intent. But the intent is to hurt her. And so fullfulling the requirements for Evelynn to show them the proper way to slap someone.
: Eh, she was possibly born from the Ruination. Lots of screams back then.
The ruination is the stuff that happened on the shadow isles right? It would be cool if she came from there especialy since her current lore mentions that she has unclear ties to the shadow isles.
: Dw, all of Eve's {{champion:28}} skins will be available after she comes to live in the next patch. Just bear in mind that it's considered Legacy & will only be around for a limited time. They will always bring back Legacy skins for reworks, just gotta get them while they're hot or hope you get them through Hextech. They also do a Once a Year Sale sometime in December/January where they put **ALL** Legacy skins in shop. Only VGU that had a skin remain unavailable was Young (Human) Ryze {{champion:13}} , that one is still listed as a **LIMITED** just like alot of the extremely old skins. I wouldn't be surprised if Rusty Blitzcrank {{champion:53}} remained unavailable after Blitz has an update at somepoint.
Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear!
LBmyBB (NA)
: Um, most likely. A champion update is coming out and the skins are being redone? Why wouldn't they make them available, its like selling something twice!
That's what I thought but I got the impression Riot rarely makes legacy skins available again.
Rioter Comments

Larius01

Level 86 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion