Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Galactic Mayhem,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:05:10.717+0000) > > This is not even the first time riot has nerfed rp gained per money spent, despite the euro and dollar being in good shape for years after they did it the first time > > Face it they just want all the money Do... Do you not know how businesses work or how transactions and pricing works? Riot is one of the LEAST greedy companies. And its not even close.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gIBmIa0q,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T13:07:42.424+0000) > > Do... Do you not know how businesses work or how transactions and pricing works? > > Riot is one of the LEAST greedy companies. And its not even close. maybe in 2017, but not anymore lol. now we have paid content that expires. actual ingame currency effectively locked behind levels, the one game per 22hours and ''rewards'' rather than simply playing the game. the company not holding itself to it's own standards, mostly refering to the entire 'skin pricing and the changes appropriate for it's price' threads you see these days. and the favoritism with skins, usually the more popular one getting the highest quality of the bunch aswell. i used to think the same way, but nowadays i can see clearly that riot isn't that nice anymore
: > [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8luWAswe,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T09:12:57.541+0000) > > After cleaning up my PC the ping was roughly the same, not sure what the other dude was preaching was true in ranked NA people nitpick your items and runes too much..so not really true Really? I have a super clean and fast gamer computer and in euw my ms is between 17-20 and in na its around 125 ://
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8luWAswe,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T09:20:10.279+0000) > > Really? I have a super clean and fast gamer computer and in euw my ms is between 17-20 and in na its around 125 :// i'm from the same country as you, my ping is the exact same 17-21 and 120-130 in NA. wether you have a super computer or not doesn't really matter too much.
Lemexis (EUW)
: Yeah but what about other teammates ? Why are you okay with punishing them because of that one asshole who spams surrender after running down his lane ? With this attitude, you'll also punish me, an innocent player, by forcing myself to play with this deadweight/annoying kid (because in my experience the people who flame the most are the ones who are 0/7 by 20 minutes). Like I always do my best to carry my team, but some teams are just impossible or super hard to carry, and I don't have the patience to wait until the enemy team makes many mistakes or one super costly mistake to try to salvage a win. It's just too tedious. I mean, you probably have a lot of free time on your hands, but I work all day so I can't waste everybody's time just to be petty.
> [{quoted}](name=Lemexis,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BgucT2JG,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-07-08T21:23:57.085+0000) > > Yeah but what about other teammates ? Why are you okay with punishing them because of that one asshole who spams surrender after running down his lane ? With this attitude, you'll also punish me, an innocent player, by forcing myself to play with this deadweight/annoying kid (because in my experience the people who flame the most are the ones who are 0/7 by 20 minutes). > > Like I always do my best to carry my team, but some teams are just impossible or super hard to carry, and I don't have the patience to wait until the enemy team makes many mistakes or one super costly mistake to try to salvage a win. It's just too tedious. > > I mean, you probably have a lot of free time on your hands, but I work all day so I can't waste everybody's time just to be petty. i've won a bunch of games like that. i dont like to give up games easily, especially when i did well in a game. i don't want to give a jackass a n easy out and i won't give the enemy an easy win. if that means you think i'm being petty on you then i'm sorry. furthermore i am only 1/5th of the team and i cannot keep a game going on my own. 4/1 is a successfull surrender. especially in ranked i will usually fight to the bitter end. i have this right even if someone doesn't like it. would you complain if we won?
Lemexis (EUW)
: Yeah I never left a game or went AFK but I'm actually contemplating doing it in this type of game. Maybe they should fine tune the system so that's past 20 minutes, only 3 people have to say yes for it to work if a certain number of criterias are met (like difference in kills over a certain threshold, same for difference in objectives, that sort of thing). And I also hate people with the "never surrender" mentality. Like, do they actually enjoy getting totally stomped without being able to do anything at all ? Do they enjoy wasting their time ?
> [{quoted}](name=Lemexis,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BgucT2JG,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-08T11:47:33.514+0000) > > Yeah I never left a game or went AFK but I'm actually contemplating doing it in this type of game. Maybe they should fine tune the system so that's past 20 minutes, only 3 people have to say yes for it to work if a certain number of criterias are met (like difference in kills over a certain threshold, same for difference in objectives, that sort of thing). > > And I also hate people with the "never surrender" mentality. Like, do they actually enjoy getting totally stomped without being able to do anything at all ? Do they enjoy wasting their time ? if someone plays like doodoo and then acts like a real asshole you'll bet your ass i will never surrender(1000% if they also start surrender vote). if you only play like doodoo, it'll depend on my mood and the state of the game. i'm a reasonable person. you make your bed, you lay in it. the enemy team can fight for their win. i'm not gonna give them an even easier time just because we had someone sorry on our team. also i main a late game 1v9* champion. * heavily depends on which champions are in that game, circumstancial thus.
Mc Raton (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oOHEeRP2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T00:57:40.323+0000) > > Yeah no, hes pretty dumb. Run Lethal tempo and max W second and you will chase people down to their deaths with them having no choice but to take the losing fight. I mean, idk why people defend Tryndamere, he is legit the epitome of unfun to play against. Even if you win over him in laning phase he can still win while being 0/20 because Lol press R splitpush. There is nothing fun in that.
> [{quoted}](name=Mc Raton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oOHEeRP2,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-07T01:18:09.807+0000) > > I mean, idk why people defend Tryndamere, he is legit the epitome of unfun to play against. Even if you win over him in laning phase he can still win while being 0/20 because Lol press R splitpush. There is nothing fun in that. what mmr do you play in for that scenario to ever happen. goddam calling my main champ fking unhealthy broken, unfun or whatever. every single champion is unfun to play against as tryndamere, because most of them nowadays get bullshit kits vastly superior to his. dude is literally like the melee marksman. until like 40% cdr and E max the dude isn't even mobile either for the most part. unless i'm ahead i generally have to actually put in massive effort to kill someone, most of the time using an ulti too. for all the unhealthy and unfun that gets thrown around for tryndamere he's one of the FEW champs in the game literally hard countered by a slow until he gets his low cd spin and can barely be considered a champion with his ult down. toplane isn't even a good lane for tryndamere anymore with all the bullshit that gets picked there these days. most of them have way way way more outplay potential than tryndamere ever has. if you wanna get far with a tryndamere you actually have to become good at the game. at playing the lane, playing the map, 1v2 toplane and sucking your team mates off so that when you inevitably decide to leave your team alone they won't instantly run into the enemy team to die and blame me for daring to actually do something other than 5v5 mid. < thats the average tryndamre experience in silver btw. he doesn't have a keystone he can properly abuse like most others either. ye find me a dumb motherfucker who will stand there afk and let me auto attack him 27 times with lethal tempo (master yi's excluded). and no, dont act like tryndameres slow is soooo usefull when all it takes is a dash, hard cc or an almost equal slow to get away safely for the first 15 minutes. maxing W 2nd means no damage on spin and higher cd on spin which also means only 1 source of damage and thats right click. anyway what it comes down to is: Git gud! it's a team game, work together to fuck him up. it's not that hard, trust me. i'll revise my opinion when i can be bothered to grind ranked and go to higher elo and get different experiences.
: Getting rid of his work is BAD for their image, though.
it changes absolutely nothing about their image. who care what a random voice actor did. they don't even list the VA on champions. the only people who find out are the ones that care or randomly get told. not to mention the fact that the voice actor is still dealing with the problem in court and he doesn't seem to be doing bad. it really changes nothing. if vic mignogna wins his court trials then riot would probrably look worse for this doing it so late when he's pretty much winning, because they don't actually use their fucking billion dolar company brains for anything other than stuff that gets them money. afterall this is like the most minor role in voice acting you could have besides an ''extra character'' with almost no lines. it's literally a one time job that they get money for once, some of them dont even get to reprise their champion after an update. most importantly though, Riot has enough controversy and problems as it is and lee sin's VA was never one of those. very sad for all the people that enjoy listening to his voice acting and loved it, this is perhaps the most unnecessary voice update ever especially since it didn't come with any significant changes to the character. New VA is good though!
: It's called TACTICS, not STRATEGY. You guys are playing the wrong game...this isn't a strategy game, it's more akin to a deck-building game. Deck building games are one part building, and two parts luck of what you can get at any point of the game. Yes, it's "random based", but that "random base" is kind of like playing Ascension - you buy the cards out of the middle, and you get what you get. I hope that helps you re-envision your goals here. This isn't as simple as "I'm building Wild/Shapeshifter/Sorcerer!" It's "what can I do with what I have available? I can upgrade Morde, so maybe I should go for knights. I can also put a Rageblade and PD on this Kassadin, so maybe I can push for Void or Sorcerer. If I can get a Karthus..."
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=Zvhx1YOx,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2019-07-01T12:56:05.982+0000) > > It's called TACTICS, not STRATEGY. > > You guys are playing the wrong game...this isn't a strategy game, it's more akin to a deck-building game. Deck building games are one part building, and two parts luck of what you can get at any point of the game. > > Yes, it's "random based", but that "random base" is kind of like playing Ascension - you buy the cards out of the middle, and you get what you get. > > I hope that helps you re-envision your goals here. This isn't as simple as "I'm building Wild/Shapeshifter/Sorcerer!" It's "what can I do with what I have available? I can upgrade Morde, so maybe I should go for knights. I can also put a Rageblade and PD on this Kassadin, so maybe I can push for Void or Sorcerer. If I can get a Karthus..." it's not a tactics game when you and everyone else pulls from the same pool of ''cards'', there isn't even a deck to build. i don't get to actually influence how i get to play! i have to completely rely on rng to get my shit. the only strategy this game has are the classes and races, and probrably spamming f1 -> f9 to check which champions others have so you can eliminate and increase probability of certain champs and reroll based off of that. matter of fact, the enemy can even do the same and cuck you out of a build if he's already ahead. oh and by the way, that very last paragraph in quotes is what goes through literaly everybodies minds in a last ditch effort to make a difference and perhaps win, but there in lies the problem. that is completely rng and luck based! such tactics, such strategy, much wow. 100% at the mercy of rng at that point not just your own, but the enemy's too. i hope this gets ranked and everybody becomes incredibly frustrated and hates it. just because they decided it was going to be a permanent normal/ranked mode before it even launched in beta, when they blatantly just copied autochess, with some league fluff and carousel. i'm salty about that. where are my proper random game modes?
: Atelier Iris (first one) is my favorite JRPG which is a PS2 game. I know, I am fucking old and I like old shit. Anyway, it is a turn based game, I am sure you know what this is if you've played enough JRPG games. I've been trying to find a game like that one but it has been a hell. I found the newest Atelier game to be enjoyable. The new game is called Atelier Lulua. However, I don't like that they have made their Atelier games to be a slice of life kind of games. What do I enjoy the most when it comes to JRPG games? I like the fighting mechanics and I really like the crafting system Atelier games have. I spend so much time playing JRPG games, it is kinda stupid. I've spent nearly 100 hour on Atelier Lulua that's 4 freaking days in total. There is this JRPG game which I am really looking forward to play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3AwyLJxKQk I've read few articles about it. They say, it is going to be adventures focused instead of the slice of life games they have been making lately. I am hoping this would be my game. *-- #What are "Tales of games?" #What other JRPG games have you been playing? #Do you recommend anything?
> [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cwnAmjNZ,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-06-26T04:08:54.197+0000) > > *-- > #What are "Tales of games?" > #What other JRPG games have you been playing? > #Do you recommend anything? i've never had any interest in atelier series so i don't hav emuch to say about that tales of games are just a jrpg series with a cast of various characters with a multitude of interaction and a long ass story. it has a generally fun battle system. to be honest i'm dogshit at explaining things like this so it's probrably more helpfull if you youtube ''the tales of series'' you'll find a good answer there. i can recommend you trails of cold steel, YS VIII: the lacrimosa of dana, dragon quest series, tales of series. final fantasy. some other random series i recommend are more like visual novels which atelier also is a bit: Zero Escape series which is a visual novel with many puzzles and Danganronpa series which is a visual novel with murder mystery and trials very interesting. also Shin Megami Tensei and the Persona series are jrpg with strategical turn-based battle elements. imo you should probrably youtube some of these series, wether you'll like them or not is fine, but with this you can branch out a bit in different directions some similar elements from atelier and some very different. oh now that i think of it kingdom hearts is also a pretty fun series. i'm off to bed, sorry for the late response! lemme know if any of these games interest you
: I've been slowly quiting league for this very same reason. Even though Caitlyn has become meta again, I just don't want to play her because I see the enemy team picks {{champion:238}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:39}} And my teammates pick zero peel. It is not even about good positioning or good map awareness. When I play Kai'sa or Ezreal, I die less often because they can hard peel themselves. Nowadays, damage is everything. If you can kill the enemy carry first you win. If the enemy team's carry is Irelia then Rip there is no way you are killing that shit before it kills you. I've been finding enjoyment in playing other games such ARPG and JRPG. I think MOBA games aren't for me. This auto chess game is probably something I'll be playing every once in a while but I've given up on League. I'm not spending any penny on this shitty game anymore. LOL has become an utter garbage of a game that is catered to Asian markets where players are very happy seeing big numbers flashing on the screen and doing big damage in the span of a less than a second. Fuck league of damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Relax I am noob,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cwnAmjNZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-25T17:02:47.697+0000) > > I've been slowly quiting league for this very same reason. Even though Caitlyn has become meta again, I just don't want to play her because I see the enemy team picks {{champion:238}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:39}} And my teammates pick zero peel. > > It is not even about good positioning or good map awareness. When I play Kai'sa or Ezreal, I die less often because they can hard peel themselves. Nowadays, damage is everything. If you can kill the enemy carry first you win. If the enemy team's carry is Irelia then Rip there is no way you are killing that shit before it kills you. > > I've been finding enjoyment in playing other games such ARPG and JRPG. I think MOBA games aren't for me. This auto chess game is probably something I'll be playing every once in a while but I've given up on League. I'm not spending any penny on this shitty game anymore. LOL has become an utter garbage of a game that is catered to Asian markets where players are very happy seeing big numbers flashing on the screen and doing big damage in the span of a less than a second. Fuck league of damage. you've been playing jrpg's? play the "tales of" games, brother
: There's also something else I'd like cleared up perhaps not in lore but an understanding of the what ifs. It's made clear that if rhaast takes over kayn then kayn is basically just "sleeping" or something to that effect. But if kayn takes over rhaast since he "expels" him from the scythe does that mean that rhaast is truly dead and never coming back? If so could kayn actually be the one who could save us from the darkin in the world? After all the darkin are bound to their weapons but if kayn can break that bond and kill the darkin that means he could stop them and finally give them death.
> [{quoted}](name=iamthegoatofwar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Yd76NEJb,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-23T12:42:40.953+0000) > > There's also something else I'd like cleared up perhaps not in lore but an understanding of the what ifs. It's made clear that if rhaast takes over kayn then kayn is basically just "sleeping" or something to that effect. > > But if kayn takes over rhaast since he "expels" him from the scythe does that mean that rhaast is truly dead and never coming back? If so could kayn actually be the one who could save us from the darkin in the world? After all the darkin are bound to their weapons but if kayn can break that bond and kill the darkin that means he could stop them and finally give them death. i think the reverse should also be true. also imo the darkins should be at their strongest when they and their human host work together which rhaast actually is the only one even remotely close to that. i'd like a new darkin to be released who's like the biggest bro (or sis) with his host xD the voice acting would be a delight too :D they could go ham with the design too, i think i once saw how rhaast and aatrox are supposed to look but they currently look like bastardized versions of themselves. don't think we ever saw varus' true form though. (because apparently most if not all humans don't have the ''power'' to hold a darkin, their transformation into their true forms can never last. it will ruin the body with aatrox being an example of that) the darkin lore is the most interesting to me, because it slightly reminds me of bleach. imagine aatrox's entire lore and his personality, his views on the world could be easily by not immediatly discarding the host's conciousness i have fantasized about what would happen if jax would pick up aatrox by his handle. if i had any skill in drawing and animating i'd make fanfiction videos/what if videos
: Wintrade/ Boosting
if you think tarzaned never got punished for whatever wintrading/boosting he did then i have good news for you. if you did the absolute minimum research, you probrably would have heard tarzaned himself admit he's been banned for that before. so clearly people are being punished and have been punished with proof. so what is the point of this topic? indignation, hatred, what? who said his club members ruin high elo? they're just subscribers from his twitch. so everyone associated with tarzaned or his club tag is now a troll/inter/game ruiner of any kind? what proof do you have for wintrading or eloboosting of those people with his club name? what are you even basing witnrading or boosting off of? were you in those games? small chance you are part of that 1%.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9TrQjVsX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:26:44.481+0000) > > I just hope he would return to his roots and go back to the educational content. Especially the jungle ones. I doubt it. At the level of success he's at I doubt he'll change. He's entitled and has earned so many hearts, followers, and subscribers, by being a toxic pos d*uche-bag. So he's going to continue to act like this....... This is why I don't idolize or follow any streamers and only watch league youtube videos for guides and commentary on new champs, because so many of these "content creators" either go toxic at the jump solely for views/popularity, or they get huge and let it all go to their head and turn into Nightblue.
> [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9TrQjVsX,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-21T08:41:07.227+0000) > > I doubt it. > At the level of success he's at I doubt he'll change. He's entitled and has earned so many hearts, followers, and subscribers, by being a toxic pos d*uche-bag. So he's going to continue to act like this....... > > This is why I don't idolize or follow any streamers and only watch league youtube videos for guides and commentary on new champs, because so many of these "content creators" either go toxic at the jump solely for views/popularity, or they get huge and let it all go to their head and turn into Nightblue. there are many streamers who aren't like that you know, even hashinshin for what he is known is only borderline toxic if you consider his negative attitude and complaining in chat as toxic. it would be a shame if you never followed a streamer due to that. let me recommend you sirhcez and riste at the least. shiphtur maybe. all 3 pretty educational too i believe. btw i think nb3 will definitly realize that if he continues the stupid shit he'll lose LPP priveleges and suffer perhaps other consequences. he doesn't need to change if it's getting him money, he merely needs yell it on stream and not type it, or delete it after typing instead of sending. this entire situation could've been avoided had he not instant tilt rage chatted when that irelia in mid got angry at that teemo xD surely he would think twice, right?
: got my friend permabannede - he blocked me on every media - did I do the right thing?
> [{quoted}](name=Yuumi or Dodge,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cRgyM3ax,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:52:24.865+0000) > > my question is, Was i in the right here? I was very upset by what he said in game. he also insults me outside of game too, calling me things like overweight, e-girl trash, I get carried all the time and that's why my winrate is so good, and that no one would ever want to go out with me (even though i have a girlfriend myself...) > if this happens frequently you should probrably drop contact with him. if anything you got him back for all of that by getting him perma'd. btw if you did not get a message that someone has been punished when your banned buddy found out, then it wasn't your report that got him banned. even without your report he would have still gotten the punishment, so don't feel too bad
: > [{quoted}](name=Lazy Grandpa,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rYi0Evs5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-18T15:41:28.417+0000) > > look another ignorant person lmao. whats ironic is that you probably follow nightblue, watch him, saw some pros hate on nubrac, and now automatically think your right without doing any real research at all into nubracs case
> [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rYi0Evs5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-06-18T16:05:35.386+0000) > > whats ironic is that you probably follow nightblue, watch him, saw some pros hate on nubrac, and now automatically think your right without doing any real research at all into nubracs case no, you are wrong. i dont follow nightblue, i rarely watch him because i dislike his stream personality. i did see pros hate on nubrac and i did more research than you and it's not much, but enough to know that your post is bullshit. idc if you hate nb3, but dont say dumb shit in your ignorance. riot did NOT blindly ban a player because a big streamer reported him. what actually happened is that a member of the LPP used their 3rd option that only they have to ask why there hasn't been a response for the ticket... got forwarded, ticket checked, manual review, found a pattern, banned. simple as that. the very basic of what will happen if you find a similar scenario and go to the same steps except through live support. did you take a look at the frontpage? there's literally multiple topics of the same degeneracy by the same authors. it's really fucking annoying, i've even reported them all.
: NB3 toxic, riot stupid, entire situation screwed
> [{quoted}](name=Godfather Star,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rYi0Evs5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:12:08.256+0000) > > good job riot, blindly banning another player because a big streamer reported him, the amount of holes you dig yourself in amazes me {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} look another ignorant person lmao.
: I like how NB3 admitted to breaking rules multiple times that would get any of us banned and he just doesn't care. He's unapologetic and actually promotes his behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qiPFxtE2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T19:23:09.050+0000) > > I like how NB3 admitted to breaking rules multiple times that would get any of us banned and he just doesn't care. He's unapologetic and actually promotes his behavior. why dont you just go to live support, like literally all of you. and do your best. i really really really hope it's all of you who get banned instead for harassment.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lazy Grandpa,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:11:29.717+0000) > > no they don't, in what universe does a company have to justify themselves infront of the community when this has zero relations with any of us? > who the hell do you think you are xD are you gonna speak up for every other banned person ever innocent or otherwise? > > do you think riot should just give us a weekly list of every single banned ign in the game with time, date, reason, report statistics and whatever else you can think of? > > besides everyone knows all streamers have atleast 10 accounts, so this is all literaly meaningless, dude probrably didn't even get perma'd, he lost nothing, chances are the teemo actually gets twice as many viewers as before, pity viewers for example. Yes, they do, as this is a high profile case in which we, as a community, are calling riot out over a potentially unjust ban, and are demanding they clarify their rules. Same thing happens when a police officer is accused of using unjust force. Not all police stops are publicized, but there are still high profile cases that are.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:23:51.481+0000) > > Yes, they do, as this is a high profile case in which we, as a community, are calling riot out over a potentially unjust ban, and are demanding they clarify their rules. Same thing happens when a police officer is accused of using unjust force. Not all police stops are publicized, but there are still high profile cases that are. i thought a rioter made clear what happened, and their justification. remember that time with the support singed? the teemo broke the same rules whilst targetting specific people, according to riot ofcourse, which imo is worse than that singed who did it indiscriminately every game. this ban was definitly not unjustified, especially if its only 1/2week ban.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:25:41.169+0000) > > That's the point RIOT cant prove that he only does this when he has streamers on his team. Cause he doesn't. Easy to look into like I did. Go look at Nubracs match history and u will see that he playes Leona support or amumu jungle just as much as teemo support with other streamers. There is no "pattern" of picking teemo support when he has a streamer with him. While i personally agree with this, that is the claim riot made, and as i stated, they now need to prove it. Was moreso a call for their evidence than anything.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:28:11.417+0000) > > While i personally agree with this, that is the claim riot made, and as i stated, they now need to prove it. Was moreso a call for their evidence than anything. no they don't, in what universe does a company have to justify themselves infront of the community when this has zero relations with any of us? who the hell do you think you are xD are you gonna speak up for every other banned person ever innocent or otherwise? do you think riot should just give us a weekly list of every single banned ign in the game with time, date, reason, report statistics and whatever else you can think of? besides everyone knows all streamers have atleast 10 accounts, so this is all literaly meaningless, dude probrably didn't even get perma'd, he lost nothing, chances are the teemo actually gets twice as many viewers as before, pity viewers for example.
Asudurga (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T12:41:11.073+0000) > > 1. Riot got tip > 2. Rioter said something "I'll look at it" > 3. He looked, found out that Noobrat is being reported every other game/many support tickets > 4. He was banned > > Thank you NB3 You're part of the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Asudurga,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=iY8PnQ9U,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-17T12:42:01.717+0000) > > You're part of the problem. so are you. riot and the streamers in LPP are partners. the ban was deserved. nightblue3 is an asshole, the rioter did his/her goddamn job, water is wet, grass is green, move on with your life.
: > [{quoted}](name=knobblez,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FUzkXh9c,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-16T17:35:35.503+0000) > > If you take the junglers camps, you can expect them to tax you. It doesn't help the jungler when you eliminate their income source. I am more and more frequently experiencing players taking both my buffs as well as chickens and golems. I do understand if our adc is way behind and he snags golems, np. But when adc is taking golems and red while mid lane is taking chickens and blue, it makes it very hard to get the gold to stay in the game. Then when they notice your'e not ahead they are confused and call you 'trash' or something. > > Taking junglers camps should be a reportable offense. It's like trolling your jungler You forgot tryndamere taking the gromp, but you still have wolves.
for real, gromp and golems are for trynd, the rest is for jungler.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
JetRam (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spicy Rice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:11:27.410+0000) > > except it's not really wrongfully, since almost everyone who has played with him said that he's essentially abusing the rules to troll and get attention for his stream. That his strategy isn't working, and that his wins in spite of the strategy, leaving his team generally frustrated, and probably mad they ended up giving this guy a win His strategy isn't working? I guess he got to masters with a troll strategy? Your argument goes against basic logic. Also if you want to talk right and wrong then I guess you're fine with NB3 afking all game to write a support ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=JetRam,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RGxAOAGV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T20:17:24.682+0000) > > His strategy isn't working? I guess he got to masters with a troll strategy? Your argument goes against basic logic. Also if you want to talk right and wrong then I guess you're fine with NB3 afking all game to write a support ticket. where is your proof he used the troll strategy to climb? i see him have 48% winrate on his teemo, while having 54% on his other champs. doesn't sound like he climbed through the highest elos with a troll strategy that puts his team at a serious disadvantage from the start. where is your basic logic now? nobody said it wasn't wrong for nb3 to afk, but you're also here only talkign about nb3 and not his 2 team mates doing the same thing, in other words, you're targeting nb3 specifically. real classy
: > [{quoted}](name=Zeppelins circus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QzJvB6N0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:41:03.148+0000) > > So you are suggesting it is unacceptable to get angry who is ruining your game actively. > You know, all of you won't be acting like this if it happened in your own game. At least Nightblue does not do it EVERY GAME. I think Riot should punish the cause of toxicity more than the results. It's ok to get angry, how you use that anger is what matters. Many streamers can get away with being toxic because they use harsh words on stream and don't actually type it in game. It still influences the community that watches tho, and they DO say those things in game. We need punishments that fit the crime better, if someone tells someone they are stupid in a moment of anger I don't think they should be chat restricted. I think it should be a lesser punishment in order to let the players know to reform early. Nightblue3 is FAR past these lesser punishments. The time for Riot to say his behavior does not represent what the game is supposed to be, is now.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QzJvB6N0,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T03:57:18.354+0000) > > I think Riot should punish the cause of toxicity more than the results. It's ok to get angry, how you use that anger is what matters. Many streamers can get away with being toxic because they use harsh words on stream and don't actually type it in game. It still influences the community that watches tho, and they DO say those things in game. **We need punishments that fit the crime better, if someone tells someone they are stupid in a moment of anger I don't think they should be chat restricted. I think it should be a lesser punishment in order to let the players know to reform early.** > > Nightblue3 is FAR past these lesser punishments. The time for Riot to say his behavior does not represent what the game is supposed to be, is now. except that teemo was the cause? doesn't take much to realize that it isn't the first time, the entire team was against it, and that teemo definitly has an ego has high as the cloud because he doesn't give a fuck about his team either. i wouldn't be surprised if that dude happened to have a ton of reports. 3 out of the 5 people in that game afk'd, and while NB3 behaviour is definitly punishable most of his team was doing the exact same thing. it gets much harder to punish someone when the majority of the team is onboard with that. it's going to open up a can of wormholes. i feel like some of these threads on here are a massive witch hunt against NB3 with some nice riot employee power abuse slandering on top of it. i do agree nightblue is r%%%%%ed for all the things he says in his arrogance. fking nutjob literaly giving the community ammo against him, apparently it was too hard to just shut your mouth and do the report. also i really like the bolded part, but context will never matter in an automatic system. it's only going to help you slightly with manual reviews. this makes sense after all. If only we had something that allowed the community to chime in with report cases, we could call it the tribunal.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: Not sure how you can say Sylas is overloaded. Then you would have to remove like 1/3 at least of leagues champions if you consider Sylas overloaded. But maybe all champions should just rely on auto attacks or just have simple abilities like garens or yi, but that's not a game I wanna play then.
> [{quoted}](name=Snowbrand,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hfNufnUH,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-06-11T13:32:22.531+0000) > > Not sure how you can say Sylas is overloaded. Then you would have to remove like 1/3 at least of leagues champions if you consider Sylas overloaded. But maybe all champions should just rely on auto attacks or just have simple abilities like garens or yi, but that's not a game I wanna play then. have you not seen sylas being played? he goes aftershock for extra braindead tankiness. the dude has 6 abilities instead of 4, then gets the diversity of 5 ultimates a game... the worst is his passive though, the extra guarantee you outplay everyone by getting 7 tiamat activations worth of damage in a second or 2 atleast thats what it felt like
: Since Riot refuses to properly nerf Top Kench what do you suggest?
there is no suggestion, just play the lane like a little bitch and not fight the kench at all, farm up, outscale and GG, paying off your jungler to camp top or even the enemy jungler to ignore top will help too. use champ that shove lanes really fast then run around the top side waiting for the next wave or steal some allied or enemy rocks or gromp in between waves. maybe gank mid or so. this is what i do to cope. he hard beats all melee matchups with pretty much zero counterplay besides getting lucky and dodging a Q or having an ally camp your ass, why risk fighting him and funneling more gold into him when you can just go even in lane. no point crying about this champ all day, he's just a representative of what happens when tanks hit harder than actual champions while buying full resistances. literaly a preview of tank meta, this is what will happen when you give some tank champions the tiniest buff at this point.
: > [{quoted}](name=xNECROx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlE6H2zs,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-04T12:49:17.102+0000) > > What you don't understand is if you're losing clearly, it's very easy for a counter gank to hit very hard and then both you and your jg are dead. Even if the jg ganks and you're losing hard, you'll probably be losing hard again when the jg leaves. No thanks This is what people don't understand, why gank for a losing lane when you can just gank for the rest of the team that is doing better? Just eat it up and hols your turret as hard as you can, help will come from the rest of the team grouping or putting insane pressure elsewhere, not wasting resources for someone that will probably keep losing the matchup after a succesful gank.
> [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlE6H2zs,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-06-04T19:29:29.858+0000) > > This is what people don't understand, why gank for a losing lane when you can just gank for the rest of the team that is doing better? Just eat it up and hols your turret as hard as you can, help will come from the rest of the team grouping or putting insane pressure elsewhere, not wasting resources for someone that will probably keep losing the matchup after a succesful gank. yeah sure, perma ignore a losing counterpicked possibly camped lane. keep ganking the same lanes that already win without you at that point. go play toplane for a while, maybe you'd understand the frustration of never getting a gank when you've had it set up for 10 minutes or so. being bled dry because you had the sad thought you had a jungler who gave even the tiniest shit about you lol. i hate that flawed logic because you make a game extremely hard, after you decided it wasn't worth ganking for the loser after hardstomping the other lanes. i'm not saying you're completely wrong, but i can tell you i've lost countless games because i've been completely ignored in top lane behind as all hell may as well afk, and i've also won so many games where the jungler couldn't be deigned to help me so the support/mid showed up instead and from there on out got back in the game. you can ignore top for a while, until it can't be ignored anymore. it's not top laners job to recognize that for you. you wouldn't wanna see a riven/jayce/kennen/tahm/akali/irelia/tryndamere/jax/renekton etc etc be 100cs + a tower + it's plating gold up on your ally right? whenever i hardstomp my lane you can bet your fking ass i wont be left alone. i hate top lane due to it's miserable experience, but sometimes i am the one who gets all the help all the pressure and can enjoy it, but usually i just get the shit end of the stick either way it's just that sometimes i can make up the difference somewhere and win or get carried.
: Games are a coinflip because YOU guys wanted it. Because bad players wanted it and riot made it so. You complained about the old system because you were unable to play more than one champion/role. You didn't say anything about catch up xp. Lowering death timers. Riot continously adding more and more dmg, cdr to the game. Noone is complaining about jungle being the only role with agency nowadays. Noone threw a tantrum when botlane got buffed back into ridiculous tiers. So now there is your coinflip. Core of the game got changed+reasons mentioned above.
> [{quoted}](name=SuperTopLFBottom,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nwlxI15L,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-04T12:48:12.323+0000) > > Games are a coinflip because YOU guys wanted it. Because bad players wanted it and riot made it so. > > You complained about the old system because you were unable to play more than one champion/role. > > You didn't say anything about catch up xp. > Lowering death timers. > Riot continously adding more and more dmg, cdr to the game. > Noone is complaining about jungle being the only role with agency nowadays. > Noone threw a tantrum when botlane got buffed back into ridiculous tiers. > > So now there is your coinflip. > Core of the game got changed+reasons mentioned above. lmao people have complained about every single one of the things you mentioned. it's just that nobody gave a damn in the end, not to mention that riot will never do anything about it. the reality is that the playerbase and the community take no part in riot's decisions no matter how obviously stupid those decisions sometimes are. last time i truly saw ridiculous outrage was with the rune changes, and look how that ended up xD. people merely wanted free runes what we got was a perfectly fine mastery mechanic balanced for years gone and replaced by powercreep and another year of forced balancing to get back to were they were 2 years ago. if i had to blame the community for somethings it's for ruining positional matchmaking that they got rid of a month or 2 ago. that system was actually not bad, but because some in the playerbase were such pieces of trash that they dont take the game serious, everyone else had to pay for it. it was a step in to a direction that could've worked, now we're back in stagnation.
9K PING (NA)
: Ranked in this game is a literal coinflip
61% winrate on yorick with 120 games, if you keep playing that you'll go up. also i think a lane is better to stomp in because that makes the game a 4v5 and guarantees some gold for you and your team, unless you counter jungle all day and fight enemy jungler if your laners still lose without you, there wont be much for you to do. you could actually try evelynn with her pema invis and her massive mr shred on her charm you could probrably just do whatever you want in iron 1/bronze 4 mmr
Dyromic (EUNE)
: Summon Rift Herald should only go to your trinket slot if you have no item slots available
Did you know if you use up all your trinket uses before picking up rift herald will refresh the cooldown? meaning if you use up your trinket, pick up herald and use it immediatly you can use your trinket again. best with yellow obviously
Madsin25 (NA)
: Tanks have to win early game through their high base dmgs because they get massively outscaled later in the game. If they can't win the 1v1 in the laning phase then it's over, they will get smashed in lane and be way to far behind to tank anything for their team. This is why tanks hate fighting bruisers, they lose the 1v1 and then are worthless the rest of the game.
i thought what tanks were supposed to do is stonewall the lane, have enough sustain and survivability to not die 1v1, and farm up without being able to kill the enemy either. tank items are the cheapest in the game especially compared to bruisers. tanks have all the skills that allow the enemy to legally afk for 10 seconds, so enemys have a hard time turret diving. not having your tower go down first and keeping up with cs is winning lane as tank, then you just win team fights. if i play a champ that conqueror isn't good anymore you can only push waves and roam, because you're gonna lose every fight because tanks have ridiculous base damage while reducing all your damage and it takes them less gold to do it. although i might be wrong, i might be biased with inexperience since my main is tryndamere and picking conqueror on tryndamere against some tanks is basically not taking a keystone at all since you'l never get to proc it with auto attacks until late game.
: Like, the only characters tanks can't beat **1v1** are bruisers lmfao. Hash is probably just mad that he can't 1v2 an enemy bot lane with a 1.2k gold lead, again.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8AZFuE57,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-20T03:07:51.472+0000) > > Like, the only characters tanks can't beat **1v1** are bruisers lmfao. > > Hash is probably just mad that he can't 1v2 an enemy bot lane with a 1.2k gold lead, again. so according to you it would be totally fine if tanks can 1v1 everyone in the game? i was under the impressoin they were designed for team fights and be a tank for the team, not to be king of 1v1's.
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8fqcZu8w,comment-id=0000000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-18T06:33:52.421+0000) > > It does not matter the language. My proof (and in fact the proof of the halting problem being unsolvable) holds for any programming language or method. You haven't proofed anything thus failed to convince me that you know anything about programming.
> [{quoted}](name=B0N3 SPL1NT3RS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8fqcZu8w,comment-id=00000000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T06:37:50.345+0000) > > You haven't proofed anything thus failed to convince me that you know anything about programming. it's entirely possible to make some code that works on all systems. it's just that every system needs to run the same operating system and download a requirement necessary to allow it to work xD. in theory there should be some arbitrary code out there that works flawlessly on most if not all systems, or otherwise all purpose code that works on everything. usually though a client should run flawlessly on atleast one operating system, that should be the goal at least. it's pretty obvious to me that the league of legends game executable works fine, but for the life of me i can't figure out why the launcher client is so laggy, unresponsive and buggy. something tells me if riot wanted to fix the client with all it's issues, it requires another remake. am i right?
: > [{quoted}](name=Creepy snek,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qeNtPKLh,comment-id=00010003,timestamp=2019-05-17T12:38:42.820+0000) > > You play games for Xp and when you level up you get a capsule that contains a champion shard that you can dissenchant for BE or unlock said champ for a reducted price. You also get some Be for your first win of the day. > > And you get key fragmens by just loggin in, if you want a chest all you need to do is get s rank on a champ. And then at various times of the year riot games has events with missions that can reward you with various things like BE, emotes etc. You don't get key fragments by just logging in. And the game makes it harder to get S, every time you play the game. New level up system is trash, all they had to do was increase the rewards you got by playing games, regardless of winning or losing.
> [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qeNtPKLh,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2019-05-17T13:03:22.494+0000) > > You don't get key fragments by just logging in. And the game makes it harder to get S, every time you play the game. New level up system is trash, all they had to do was increase the rewards you got by playing games, regardless of winning or losing. you never noticed when you relaunch the client, because it's lagging, you suddenly get a key upon log in?
: Trynda is actually one of irelias hardest matchups
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qr5MJFjW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T11:56:51.116+0000) > > Trynda is actually one of irelias hardest matchups eh irelia was easier to kill with the previous conqueror imo. these days i often feel like i can't fight her lvl 3,4 and 5 due to her W, can swing the fight around without true damage, can nullify lethal tempo too. not too bad if you dodge all the E's though
: I'm just curious but lets assume that you know your MMR, what difference does that make? How does that information change anything for you at all? Your MMR is used exclusively for matchmaking purposes, it has no bearing on your division and your place in the ranked league. It just determines what opponents are appropriate for you based on a mathematical equation. Your rank defines how good of a player you really are, it is your place in the League and defines how well you have performed, except it does it in an easily digestible fashion. Having a XXXXXXX MMR is rather meaningless unless you understand how its calculated and know how you can effect it and that information no one knows, we can only guess beyond the basic "win games", which effectively is the only goal any player should have in League because lets face it, its the only things that matters.
> [{quoted}](name=LordBadToo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lzzvNh6E,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-08T13:42:03.739+0000) > > I'm just curious but lets assume that you know your MMR, what difference does that make? How does that information change anything for you at all? > > Your MMR is used exclusively for matchmaking purposes, it has no bearing on your division and your place in the ranked league. It just determines what opponents are appropriate for you based on a mathematical equation. Your rank defines how good of a player you really are, it is your place in the League and defines how well you have performed, except it does it in an easily digestible fashion. Having a XXXXXXX MMR is rather meaningless unless you understand how its calculated and know how you can effect it and that information no one knows, we can only guess beyond the basic "win games", which effectively is the only goal any player should have in League because lets face it, its the only things that matters. it matters because mmr is what determines your lp gains/losses. if you play in silver 2-gold4 all the time whilst in bronze because ''game must have progression'' it's bulshit. you will lose like 6lp and earn about 28lp for every game until your rank gets close to your mmr at which point you've effectively reached the starting point for like every other game with a ranking system in existence. nobody goes through placements thinking man it would be awesome if i could fight plat players in gold 4 just to climb to the very rank i'm already fighting in. god forbid you just get placed in your rank and mmr goes up or down depending on losses with mmr changes getting less and less with more games played. or preferably based on average stats of a player in that rank. not to mention smurfs making all the games they're in inherently unfair. the fucked up balance where not picking the specific bullshit champions with little to no counterplay and beating everyone anyway through sheer bullshit that other kits can't cope with is basically asking to lose, which actually enhances the unfairness of smurfs, due to the sheer amount of damage/mobility creep. in other words smurfs do less work for better results, while the regular player has to put in way more effort just to get worse results, maybe even not make a difference. (you can switch "smurfs" with "OP champ" and ''regular player'' with "low tier champion" if you want) then there's autofill which again adds on to things. what you're left with is endless frustration just to equalize your mmr and rank. then you get the actual climb where you're supposed to get better and go higher. so do you really believe it wouldn't make a difference? i know it would reduce my frustration levels, which to me matters a lot and would help. i kind of regret not playing the game more back when i enjoyed it more :(
: MATCH MAKING WHY
do you have selective reading or did you not notice the caitlyn included in your picture? dont blame the game on the person who between the 3 of you did 2nd best. clearly he must've trolled and griefed while performing better than the caitlyn. nice toplane though i just noticed it's a normals game too. chalk it up to limit testing bro :)
: Malphite changes coming to PBE
can ya give him some mana though? 4 abilities oom in early game something like, mana per second, flat mana, cost reduction, cost refund on kill, something to allow more in the early levels. from a support perspective ( it's really fun in support trust me :D ) or maybe its not necessary after these changes
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lawd Dawg,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b0WApoV0,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2019-04-25T14:19:21.940+0000) > > Alright honest question here. Are {{champion:105}} {{champion:131}} mages? cuz I play fizz and its mostly a skill match up, and playing zed into diana is pretty friggin scary sometimes. I get that most mages might have problems though, monitoring your mana isn't fun Fizz is an Assassin. Diana is an AP Fighter / Diver.
they build ap therefor they are basically mages, they just have higher burst. just to confirm they are indeed mages
ak521 (NA)
: I'm sick of matchmaking
dont look at rank, i did 2 placements played in silver 2 and the system placed me in bronze 4 to climb up to the mmr i play at. literaly if you find them they are in your mmr range
: This is the reason why gold players and below have such a bad rep, seeing that you are gold 2 - you think that you are the smartest beings to have ever played the game and write about nerfing this and that, and how life is unfair due to apparent feeders every game. I completely disagree to the fact that you can't solo carry anymore, you can if you try and are good enough. Also, what is riot supposed to do about it? What is this "system" you are referring to? Riot already made it so you can pick roles so that people can play what they want to play and are relatively good at, which makes the games a bit more balanced. You want to have losses prevented for each time a teammate does poorly in your games? Not gonna happen. Everyone loses sometimes, that's just how the game goes, but you can have an impact in the long run. Think about it like this: if you win your lane and generally do well, let's say 70% of the time, and every other laner is 50/50 because solo queue, then statistically you will climb either way. Get better, try playing duo with someone good and focus on winning.
dude to solo carry your team still needs to enable you, then consider that there aren't many champs capable of doing that, and even when they can they will have to push through a wall called meta champs of the month who are at a permanent advantage. wether you succeed or fail depends more on outside factors than your own. and about this ''system'' you so kindly went ahead and explained for us is extremely flawed. maybe the games would be balanced if people would indeed get their roles, however matchmaking is in permanent autofill, it even fucking autofilled me in my promos a while ago when i was told that, thats impossible. of course this is a much bigger problem higher up the ladder. don't judge solo play and then recommend duo play, that doesn't make someone better. that's just abusing actual soloqueue players by going in premade. imagine admonishing someone for complaining about solo carrying and then recommend duoqueue because you know you're gonna need that 2nd person to ''solo'' carry. don't be such a condescending dick. nobody asked for loss prevention whenever you lose
Oxóssi (NA)
: I just got an unraked Jungler in my Silver Promo, He averages 10+ deaths per match
> [{quoted}](name=Oxóssi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bUn4EJYq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-15T02:56:35.159+0000) > > And of course, he inted and threw. Repeatedly ulted into the enemy team without support, giving them easy kills and ultimately the win. Refused to group or go after objectives. We wiped the opps and had a chance to Baron, and what does he do? Farms enemy wolves. They rez and kill him. > > Best part is after the match he tells us, his team, that we're taking the game too seriously. > > > Good job, Riot. Thank you for policing "toxicity" while simultaneously allowing trolls and inters to ruin matches: > > > https://u.gg/lol/profile/na1/oxóssi/match/9_7/3021175341/ why does he have the highest carry score in the game xD. maybe you should care a little less though, 1 loss and it wasn't even such a bad one, yet you decided it was so serious to make a topic about it. the dude had a bad game or maybe he doesn't even belong there. you're in bronze 1, anything people call inting these days is par for the course there, bronze wouldn't know any better
: Took a two week break
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Deus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KZd7J0e2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-12T05:02:41.474+0000) > > I took two week break cause ranked games were terrible. Came back: > > * Game 1: We're winning hard. My jungle gets his red buff taken and tells my bot lane to slit their throats and kill themselves. My bot lane stops playing and I lose. I guess I should have played better. > > * Game 2: My bot lane afks at their tower and lets the enemy team invade me putting me behind in jungle. Then every lane loses solo and goes 0/5. My mid laner flames my bot lane hard. I explain to my bot lane how they fucked up the game by not doing point defense. I get a chat ban. Yawn. I should have play better I guess. > > * Game 3: Every lane hard ints . My mid laner rages at my bot lane. I went like 4/4/2 early. They all went 0/5. I should have played better I guess. > > Yep. League is a fun game. i checked your first game, your bot lane has deaths on the map at the 32 minute mark, and 38 minute mark. doesn't look like they afk'd matter of fact your support equals your level, and the adc is lvl 17 while you're lvl 14 as the midlaner, if they afk'd what the fk did you do? you're lying. and yes you should've played way way way way way way way better. 0/7 lulu with 44 cs and 2,5k damage dealt to champs in the midlane, what's your excuse for inting the game away? your 2nd game was a hard stomp, get the fuck out with your bullshit, no way you win that one even if god himself descended into your teammates and tried to 1v9. what did you expect your bot to do lmao, and congrats you told them how they lost you the game, way to own up to your own mistakes. even if you did perfect, shit like this happens your 3rd game, you did ok, but couldn't carry unlucky. however here you are calling them inters when you were them in the first game. therefor you are a massive hypocrite. also karthus jungle, press R for kill. who's to say you even ganked or helped if you wanna come here and complain how garbage the game is and how shit it is that your team loses you games, then fine but atleast be honest you're obviously a smurf too, bronze 1 in february 16, plat 3 in april 12th with no rank in the previous seasons. so you should be the one hard carrying considering you're already ruining games by smurfing. i'd expect you to complain about autofill or something, you're clearly a support main on that account. the 3 games you described are you in mid-jgl-gl. also your previous matches before these, were 7 and 8 days ago so your title is already a lie, and you expected us to believe you on your word that your allies did all those things? i only checked your op.gg due to sheer boredom and some curiosity
: Which metric do you use to claim that Kai'Sa is broken exactly ? Because she isn't broken
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gO45zvMj,comment-id=000900000001,timestamp=2019-04-10T23:59:58.446+0000) > > Which metric do you use to claim that Kai'Sa is broken exactly ? > > > Because she isn't broken hasn't she been like only nerfed since her release, yet despite that still played often in pro play? the champ feels like vayne, riven and kha'zix all in one
: So if I play a champion that doesn’t take Legend Tenacity and doesn’t built Swift boots but needs Ninja Tabi to stop his Q damage, I’m basically fucked you are saying?
> [{quoted}](name=After3perma,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qocnwUjE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-05T14:38:00.262+0000) > > So if I play a champion that doesn’t take Legend Tenacity and doesn’t built Swift boots but needs Ninja Tabi to stop his Q damage, I’m basically fucked you are saying? if you have a dash ability you can pretty much negate the worst part of his W, there's also such a thing as shit stomp the nasus early game so he wont reach the point where his 45% cdr 1 sec cd Wither will ever result in him running your team down. also usually you dont fight nasus 1v1 after the 15-20 minute mark if he's a little bit strong. any form of displacement, stun, root or suppress will result in him being useless aswell. if you're not a top laner, jungler or midlaner then suck it up, it simply happens once every so often. there are worse things in the game than a nasus running you down in his ideal scenario
: "boo hoo i cant have the aram globe trotters on my team every other game anymore" cry me a fucking river. this is the best thign to ever hit this game mode.
> [{quoted}](name=CatboyEzreal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bUwqeoWz,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-04-04T02:14:35.505+0000) > > "boo hoo i cant have the aram globe trotters on my team every other game anymore" > > cry me a fucking river. this is the best thign to ever hit this game mode. the best thing that could ever hit this game mode is all champs unlocked by default and then randomized for each team. we wouldn't need bans this way. or atleast i wouldn't feel fucked over knowing that it was true equal chance
Kreezhem (NA)
: As an adc sit next to a Lissandra or other CC / defensive champs and see if kha jumps on you and OS you. If he does it means you gave him 10 kills early ...
> [{quoted}](name=Kreezhem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9q9pOBj,comment-id=000700000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T18:27:18.326+0000) > > As an adc sit next to a Lissandra or other CC / defensive champs and see if kha jumps on you and OS you. If he does it means you gave him 10 kills early ... or he has edge of night and point and click is now useless. relying on an ally to save you faster than you could save yourself doesn't work in my mmr. who fed the kills doesn't matter. it's not like many of them have much counterplay once they get ahead and/or fed.
Kreezhem (NA)
: And it also means you are likely to be out of position. Kha has huge damages, but it is possible to counter him efficiently.
> [{quoted}](name=Kreezhem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9q9pOBj,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T17:57:36.394+0000) > > And it also means you are likely to be out of position. Kha has huge damages, but it is possible to counter him efficiently. position matters fuck all against fed assassins
Yara0 (NA)
: Ok how do i stop flaming? I have 14 days to figure it out and for 3 years i havent been able to stop
> [{quoted}](name=Yara0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rEU5zEqo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-25T17:19:26.857+0000) > > Idk why i do it. Its not like i like doing it. It just happens. > > Im thinking about switching to top so i can focus on myself much more. As opposed to playing support and having tons free time. > > Look i dont want to flame. Im not sitting here going "oh man cant wait to bitch at some random people in league" i obviously have some problem and i cant fix the fucking problem because i have no clue how. Ive tried every generic answer. Take a break being the most common. I took a 2 month break and still flame enough every few games that i haven't been honor 1 sense the release of honor. > > I dont want to flame but i have yet to figure out a way to stop it from happening. just say it out in real if there's nobody around to hear you or if they wont care. also top is worse because if things go bad you are on your own. top lane is the double edged sword in that it can be sweet as fuck or the worst in the game. also what might be usefull it setting expectations for your team mates really low so when shit inevitably goes wrong your expectations were low anyway it wont be worth the effort to rage about it. probrably the very best thing you can do is unbind the enter button so you can't chat in game at all. but since that takes away from the game i wouldn't do it. maybe substituing the flaming for %*$$&$%^& or just randomly slamming the keyboard can help too
Veolfen (EUW)
: Normal Draft :Main role once every 3 games (at best)
thats weird because i pick top as primary and support as secondary and i think i have gotten top like every time. if your queue times are long then that probrably means you're in really high normals mmr. didn't know top lane was so popular though, it's not exactly a fun lane most of the time
: Stop being lazy and fix your buggy ass client.
did you consider a clean reinstall?
Moody P (NA)
: Top lane is shrinking to range tops and the fighters/tanks who can deal with them
Show more

Lazy Grandpa

Level 147 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion