: @Riot Can we bring Brand back to midlane?
Start by finally doing something about {{item:3155}} {{item:3147}} and then mages will be playable midlane
Jagi (NA)
: No remake in ARAM
They implemented bugs and left {{item:2047}} in the same state for years ARAM is unplayable atm.
: Buff Anyone That Doesn't Suck
{{champion:74}} rework was just the most cancerous thing ever, making him even more oppressive against melee opponents "adding skill cap because he has to land his skills so towers deal even more damage", not like his hitboxes are huge
: > [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WfOcglMm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-19T17:38:20.507+0000) > > The resistances of the enemy/which enemy they chose to attack. It does take crit on minions into account, so your argument is worthless
> [{quoted}](name=Lets have shrex,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WfOcglMm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T17:40:12.415+0000) > > It does take crit on minions into account, so your argument is worthless Edit : and why the fuck are you downvoting when my point is correct ?
: The resistances of the enemy/which enemy they chose to attack.
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WfOcglMm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-19T17:38:20.507+0000) > > The resistances of the enemy/which enemy they chose to attack. It does take crit on minions into account, so your argument is worthless
Rioter Comments
Zoedorable (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lets have shrex,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BLlIedWc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T15:44:06.793+0000) > > You can "outplay" someone by being skilled. You shouldn't "outplay someone because my champion can do this and this one can't" If you are skilled enough you can play around the differences in champion's strength in specific situations.
> [{quoted}](name=Ori,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BLlIedWc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T15:45:24.395+0000) > > If you are skilled enough you can play around the differences in champion's strength in specific situations. The counter to stealthed champions is staying safely under tower (note to myself : anyway most assassins can already blow up anyone under their tower before getting hit, because towers take years to hit and deal spaghetti damage and have a retarded AI), making a stealthed champion unaffected by towers is just "making it a special snowflake because i want new things LC$"
: Then people complain that x has no counterplay and riot doesn't listen to the community, then Riot adds counterplay and threads like this get made and players say riot doesn't listen to the community so Riot backs off a bit but then people complain that x has no counterplay and riot doesn't listen to the community, etc., etc.
> [{quoted}](name=AnAggravatedPimp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BLlIedWc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-19T15:42:51.427+0000) > > Then people complain that x has no counterplay and riot doesn't listen to the community, then Riot adds counterplay and threads like this get made and players say riot doesn't listen to the community so Riot backs off a bit but then people complain that x has no counterplay and riot doesn't listen to the community, etc., etc. You can "outplay" someone by being skilled. You shouldn't "outplay someone because my champion can do this and this one can't"
Rioter Comments
: Cursed AP Items?
Nah, more damage, more overloaded shit {{item:3812}} is the closest to what you're talking about, but the spell vamp on it makes it unnoticeable
Rioter Comments
Kuponya (NA)
: What do people even consider counterplay nowadays?
That's the same argument as saying "what's the point of living if you end up dying"
Rioter Comments
: This solves what was broken about him.
> [{quoted}](name=ALL MłGHT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rfcnnvAa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T08:35:29.103+0000) > > This solves what was broken about him. No, he was broken because once he pressed R he could melt an entire team by himself
: I think I can help with these balance issues
Nah this game balance has turned into "more damage" or "less damage" rofl
: Karthus' Q lets him freely attack enemy champions without taking minion aggro because it's an AOE
I agree his Q needs to draw aggro, because it allows to both wave-clear and deny farm, and his ult needs some tuning down (lol I've seen some Karthus with predator one-shot squishies with just R, not even using funneling strategy)
: Anyone else have a hard time coming back to play league now that ARURF is over?
Lol here I'm back to stop playing for a while, ain't touching neither ARAM or SR, balance is terrible and I'll tilt because the enemy getting first blood will mean I'm not even safe under my tower. Fun modes aren't making people quitting the game, the game is in a garbage state and isn't fun at all. I used to play around 10 games a day (normal games and ARAM), but now neither are fun.
: PSA: Stealing jungle camps from your jungler puts them EXTREMELY far behind
But when you tax a lane as a jungler, you get yelled at, and people even start inting. Infuriates me when I'm 1 level behind the midlaner, and he comes to last hit my wraths.
: > [{quoted}](name=OurLestrade,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eoBhktN6,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-12T12:12:36.961+0000) > > I remember League of Thunderlords when it was the only keystone people used Is League of Electrocute much better?
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eoBhktN6,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-07-12T12:21:06.488+0000) > > Is League of Electrocute much better? https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/jVeRSCubqRZYscQ3Q9-xn83Gz4G2r62QxcIo3a1TXNE/https/media.discordapp.net/attachments/455110895551381504/456863180648480779/016b95342df08af89b1736dbedbf7090.png
IRazvanel (EUNE)
: Lost LP when dodged a game
Offmeta picks =/= trolls. This is the reason this game is turning into this bullshit state. "Pick this or you lose"
KnifeCat (OCE)
: Riot, brushing off the boards complaints is not a good idea.
Ghostcrawler video : *random guy* Don't you think {{item:2047}} is really OP in ARAM and makes {{champion:35}} {{champion:17}} completely useless, so if you rolled them the game turns into a 4v5 or even 3v5 if you get both in your team ? Ghostcrawler answer : Aside of {{champion:35}} and {{champion:17}} that hardly impacts them, I don't think it's an issue. This really shows the new mental state of the game. They only care about the current "popular champions", and leave the other ones in the gutter. This answer infuriated me, because negating 2 champions to actually nerf others is really stupid. Take a look at {{champion:127}} in her current state, she has no passive. {{champion:157}} has 2 passives but directly got numerous buffs because he's popular and {{item:3031}} actually made it make sense and have his passive meaning something, not having 100% crit and the same damage as any crit user with 2 items.
: Make Storm Razor for DPS NOT Burst
Yo, here's a quick fix that will stop stacking both items and deal incredible damage : {{item:3147}} melee only {{item:3095}} ranged only boom fixed, but Riot will probably buff nerf add more damage give a new passive, add a displacement to it and make it untargettable
: He's annoying.... but a bunch of champs shit on him.
> [{quoted}](name=The Bad Touch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JXOGAUAO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-11T22:44:41.462+0000) > > He's annoying.... but a bunch of champs shit on him. Dude as {{champion:20}} and {{champion:63}}, I couldn't use their targetted spells (Brand R and Nunu E) because by the time I casted it, he went untargettable and the spell gets cancelled.
Rioter Comments
: Your match history looks pretty awful clean for someone who boasts trolling. Nice bluff, but, not buying it.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jBeVcYtO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T20:28:31.765+0000) > > Your match history looks pretty awful clean for someone who boasts trolling. Nice bluff, but, not buying it. Not on this account though, my main is banned from the boards
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lets have shrex,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q5bXhmAR,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-11T19:42:37.706+0000) > > I wonder how many reworks will it take them to realize that {{champion:13}} biggest issue is his ranged point and click 2sec root. If the range was actually shorter... But heck they'll give him true damage and even more damage Do you have any idea how many point and click cc's there are in this game? Ryze's cc isn't even that bad. It's not exclusive to Ryze. You can actually auto attack (and maybe use abilities can't remember) while cc'd by him. The same can't be said for other types of cc. Ryze has TONS of counterplay in his kit. Meanwhile we have champs like Annie and Malzahar who just press 'r' and you die.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=q5bXhmAR,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-07-11T20:18:23.754+0000) > > Do you have any idea how many point and click cc's there are in this game? Ryze's cc isn't even that bad. It's not exclusive to Ryze. You can actually auto attack (and maybe use abilities can't remember) while cc'd by him. The same can't be said for other types of cc. Ryze has TONS of counterplay in his kit. Meanwhile we have champs like Annie and Malzahar who just press 'r' and you die. My issue is its range being way too long, I mostly play mage myself, always believed so. He should need to take some risks to land it, take a look at {{champion:1}} for instance, Ryze can simply root a carry for afar and let his allies destroy him
: Typically, the first punishment for sabotage/trolling/etc. is a 14-day ban. Any trolling following that ban results in a permanent ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Umbral Regent,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jBeVcYtO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-11T19:31:20.906+0000) > > Typically, the first punishment for sabotage/trolling/etc. is a 14-day ban. Any trolling following that ban results in a permanent ban. I should have been perma banned for a while then... Done this at least 100 times
Cloud273 (NA)
: Ryze is probably the only mage in the game that won't one shot you if he lands his full combo...
I wonder how many reworks will it take them to realize that {{champion:13}} biggest issue is his ranged point and click 2sec root. If the range was actually shorter... But heck they'll give him true damage and even more damage
: Buffs ideas for Elise without any damage buffs
I'm for the 3, mostly because first time I played her I got really confused. It indicates you can use rappel on a an ally, but when I did it I came back to the same spot
: How are you supposed to build Kai'Sa
Rush {{item:3124}} then {{item:3115}} then {{item:3812}} then {{item:3146}} then {{item:3046}}
: Why is no one complaining about Kayn?
{{item:3147}} https://pm1.narvii.com/6624/b2cd191e1fd87aa88f847f4b9ee04ef098debdb0_hq.jpg
: See guys? Aatrox is already being nerfed. So much for him being weak.
It's not a number issue, he deals crazy damage. His kit is just clunky af and it's super easy to side step his skills I've faced a single good Aatrox so far, and I can tell you it's a real nightmare, glad he got nerfs though
Lost R (NA)
: Being an artist in a nutshell
I read "autist" at first
: Who has the more dangerous early game? Renekton or Attrox?
Acheron16 (EUW)
: Aurelion Sol and Sivir in URF PSA
{{champion:15}} is super strong with the Q spam and the shield with 2sec cd {{champion:136}} is also good with 5 stars
: Riot, is there a reason you don't have your old champs archived somewhere?
I'd give my life to play old Galio, tbh I'd really pay to play an old version of league
: Just learned there's 2 versions of various items and champion passives/abilities on aram. Why?
Boy have you ever seen a {{champion:75}} going tank and stacking ? Whenever I see a {{champion:75}} I pray that he's going AP. Tank / ad Nasus is unbearable here
: Syndra pls go away
{{champion:134}} is balanced tho, she can't stack 548946 spheres anymore, it stops at 7. Everything else can be dodged
: Hit while backporting / tower aggro - Is this a bug?
Nah it's not a bug. The last 0.2sec when you go back, your back isn't cancelled even if you receive damage. The {{champion:58}} dealt damage to you, you managed to go back but still received damage (his dash damage are really low, so you probably did regen them in base), since he dealt damage, he took tower aggro
: What is hidding under fiddlesticks ?
: [Discussion] Does a champion need a rework if he/she relies too heavily on items to deal damage?
: I used to think this when I was playing ARurf..But you know what's the best part? Even when it's just normal ARurf....In a normal summoners rift game you can witness a champ that has some of these items {{item:3100}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3087}} "normal items" can one shot you pretty easily.....Yes even as a tank sometimes. Anyway, it's not like I completely dislike the game. I still feel that Riot can do something about these items and rework some champs that are pretty hated right now. There are times when I do enjoy some matches of league of legends.
> [{quoted}](name=D0NotGiveUp,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PgKYAZAe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-11T15:28:35.272+0000) > > I used to think this when I was playing ARurf..But you know what's the best part? > > Even when it's just normal ARurf....In a normal summoners rift game you can witness a champ that has some of these items {{item:3100}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3095}} {{item:3087}} "normal items" can one shot you pretty easily.....Yes even as a tank sometimes. > > Anyway, it's not like I completely dislike the game. I still feel that Riot can do something about these items and rework some champs that are pretty hated right now. There are times when I do enjoy some matches of league of legends. I'm talking about everything, I left ranked 2 years ago because this bullshit forced meta made nothing fun. I went to ARAM to be spammed by either ARAM only account plaguing it for 4 years, or people going AFK, and this rigged "randomness" having more chances to have a free rotation champ. It was fine until then, but not's it's pure cancer to play this game, everything goes way too fast, I was used to only be able to one shot if I was way ahead, now any AD champion getting 2 items can one shot anyone
Rioter Comments
Youfus (NA)
: Maw but for AP champs?
AD champions cried that {{item:3157}} was an AP exclusive item, so {{item:2419}} got released AD champions cried that {{item:3102}} was an AP only item, {{item:3814}} got released Been years we've been saying {{item:3155}} is a free win in your lane even if you're 0/3, "{{item:3191}} HaRd CoUNtErS LeThaLiTY", that's the reason the 0/0/0 {{champion:238}} 100-0'd me with a {{item:3134}} and {{summoner:14}} when I had it full stacked, same as {{champion:91}}
Rioter Comments
: Does your balance team know what its doing? *Regarding Zoe*
She needs to be removed from the game and completely reworked, her kit is just a failure that doesn't make sense. She's a nuke mage, but has a zoning ability "forgiving" her if she misses it. They wanted to make it a burst mage, so leave it so, don't forgive her mistakes. Her W damage are bs and also need to be removed, it's basically {{champion:103}}'s but can procc super quickly Her spell-thief is terribly worked and shouldn't drop from minions, it's called "spell thief" not "loot minions"
: Those are not quality of life changes. They are straight up buffs and nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Is1QFpW8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-11T13:13:34.091+0000) > > Those are not quality of life changes. They are straight up buffs and nerfs. They are deserved though, {{champion:114}} is a duellist, her W should work on only one target, not making her immune to everything for a short duration Polymorph is terribly designed because it's simply a silence + slow on a point and click spell. I'm ok for stuns such as {{champion:1}} because she needs to prepare it, but hers is just "clicked on you"
: Can i just ask, what the f*ck is Rammus?
*plays {{champion:238}} * *complains about damage* If you got destroyed by a mid rammus as zed, you suck balls
NXpress (EUNE)
: league of legends is making fun of their players ..creates imbalanced teams in blind modes
LuL I tried on another account. Even though it's a smurf queue (at around level 8), I shouldn't be matched with diamond players level 100+, especially when they take it as a ranked game when you have genuinely new players in your team
Rioter Comments
Show more

Lets have shrex

Level 21 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion