Moody P (NA)
: Because damage buffs are the best soloQ buffs a tank could get; tankiness buffs really don't affect performance as much as youd like it to below Diamond.
You are right, majority of the playerbase plays Tanks as Bruisers, if Riot balances Tanks as pure Tanks they will always suck for the ones complaining
: Wait what mage damage nerfs ?
Good question, but I guess OP rathers just say on a vague way "mage dmg nerfs" rather than put a clear example
: Why would I play ranked when i join normals and get stuck with a team of 4 feeders?
If you play way more normal games than ranked games your mmr for normals will be higher than your actual skill. Unironically ranked games are more balanced un terms of matchmaking than normal games.
: Nah keep beta testing this for us :P
Yeah, I think the same WW flair
: PSA: According to Riot, a teammate can in fact ban your hovered champ and it's not punishable.
: Your Top 3/Worst 3 Champion Designs
Worst designs: {{champion:268}} hiperscaling safe lane bully engage disengage long range shield he's the most broken champ by design released in 5 years. {{champion:429}} impossible to lane against her until she was gutted plus saving your supp life from anything secure Nashor/Drakes gives vision with W. {{champion:13}} a complete abomination best champ in the game for a 1-3-1 ultimate broken on coordinated teams low counterplay set up for ganks with his root he's just too good at what he does which causes that he needs to have 44% winrate to be "balanced"
Infernape (EUW)
: The only thing that would be a boon to him is the change made to the crit damage on his Q. Seeing as though IE is getting some of its crit damage back.
Key word is "some", IE is being reverted in his design but the numbers make it to be even a nerf compared to the current IE. And new PD is worse on him, he will go Shiv now.
: After the crit. update, how much are we gonna bet they will not revert the Yasuo buffs?
Lets see: {{item:3031}} 225% dmg it's a nerf. And new {{item:3046}} isn't good on him cuz you cant stack the shield with Sterak and you would rather have the 12% dmg reduction of current PhantomDancer Look, I hate him but there's no reason to nerf him with next patch because what is being really buffed it's Zeal items which Yasuo only buys one and they are even removing the one he buys. And Infinity Edge is being nerfed so I assume Yasuo winrate will go down next patch.
: It's moronic that premade reports count individually.
You haven't read how reports work
Kythers (NA)
: "just play safe" doesn't work when the other team is constantly diving/camping It's your job as the rest of the team to apply pressure on other lanes or shut down the snowballing botlane if you actually want to salvage the game isntead of just saying "lol cant win bot fed" Are you trying to win or do you just expect wins to be handed to you? Have some agency
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zue03puE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-03T10:43:32.994+0000) > > "just play safe" doesn't work when the other team is constantly diving/camping > > It's your job as the rest of the team to apply pressure on other lanes or shut down the snowballing botlane if you actually want to salvage the game isntead of just saying "lol cant win bot fed" > > Are you trying to win or do you just expect wins to be handed to you? Have some agency 3 times a 4 man gank on Botlane on the first 15 min while your Mid and Jng are looking for truffles. You get demolished on Botlane while the rest of your team says "ffs better bot wins"
: Forgot about urgot, whos also going both mid and top yet riot only sees irelia doing that for some reason.
Urgot main strenght for pro play is how safe and unforgiven he is. I liked that he was meta for a while, basically since the end of Summer, but now he should be hit in a real way.
Moody P (NA)
: MF dont go in that bush Garens in there
: Irelia, Aatrox, Akali.. all being gutted for pro play.
Eeeeeeeh did you saw the Sion nerf on PBE ? I assume you didn't.
: Conqueror removal, Spear of Shojin + crit item rework
Fighters/bruisers/juggernauts wont buy ER and IE on 9.3, why would they buy it ? IE is getting a massive nerf next patch that is (or should be) made up by the cost reduce of Zeal items, buying IE without Zeal items has to be an awful idea.
: like hashinshin,iwilldominate etc
> [{quoted}](name=Cosmic Darius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zue03puE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-03T03:43:00.091+0000) > > like hashinshin,iwilldominate etc Hashinshin is the white knight that defends us adcs from the evil mages.
: When Ezreal is your list favorite champion :)
I killed Thresh the most, 17X times, I dont remember the last number.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=npMk1sUE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-01-14T20:00:12.055+0000)Is the word c/i/r/c/l/e/j/e/r/k autobanned or is just that a lot of comments with it are worth ban regardless of the word ? The latter. It's not an *inherently* banned word, but there's pretty much no reason to use it ever.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=RELEJ313,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RFUdz7VT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-14T17:55:25.856+0000) > > im glad that one shoot noob champs are being removed....hope yasuo will change like giving him mana ! Diana is a noob champ?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RFUdz7VT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T17:57:09.809+0000) > > Diana is a noob champ? Yes.
: Hm. I'll poke around. I don't have the time to dig into this at this precise moment since I'm at work and would like to seek clarity from the moderator in question and consult a few other people, but I'm not seeing anything I'd personally consider especially problematic here. My suspension is the "you *are* toxic" rather than the less-personal "you are *being toxic*" may have made the difference to the mod in question here, but I think this one is worth a second glance regardless. I'll get back to you on this when I can!
Hey I have a question: Is the word c/i/r/c/l/e/j/e/r/k autobanned or is just that a lot of comments with it are worth ban regardless of the word ?
: We just gonna forget how tahm counters nearly every melee top laner? I heavily agree that his design is unhealthy, but at least it's fun.
I dont give a crab about how unfun Tahm 1vs1 can be to be honest. I hate him for how forgiving he makes the game for the rest of his team and how busted his ultimate to roam is. If you watch pro play check Summer AFS vs KT 2018, holy fuck KT won the series but AFS TusiN with Tahm made me want to stop watching that shitshow.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HHA7AcEj,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T02:33:40.836+0000) > > I can name one champ that is extremly overpowered that is getting deserved nerfs on PBE > > Galio > > {{sticker:galio-happy}} A champ is only overpowered if scrubs complain about it. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Go ahead. He'll just be nerfed to oblivion like every other bad champion that people complain about. I don't play him but I usually win against him, so it's just one more ezmode that I don't have to deal with.
Your comment just shows an abysmal desinformation about how a game like Lol works, there are strong and weak champs regardless of your opinión.
Mr Henz (EUW)
: Bring back old Graves!
{{champion:236}}
: Galio is gonna go from the best champion because of aftershock to the worst champion in 1 patch LOL.
>there are 6 TOTAL NERFS to galio coming on PBE Oh stop teasing me Sr Challenger.
Quáx (NA)
: Sylas isnt That Bad
He's a terrorist that should be on jail
: Aatrox is by no means good CC.
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Tanks and Healers - The Decommissioned Ships of League
Why would you rework {{champion:67}} when champs like {{champion:9}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:80}} exist ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Gentle Lynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A1PqHc1l,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-14T13:35:48.580+0000) > > You say that as a male who plays a game that is mostly male dominated. Did you just assume-
r/Comedycementery
: Can we, as fans, not systematically bash on Demacia or pretend to like Demacia to make fun of it?
But Demacia is great, they acknowledge that mages are a problem and keeps them in prision to mantain peace. Classic Boards narrative "oh booooh Demacia bad, they opress mages bla bla bla human rights" is bullshit.
: This is just even more proof that Riot absolutely hates ap and has strong preference for ad champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Mochí,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FrovfpFZ,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-01-14T09:50:48.988+0000) > > This is just even more proof that Riot absolutely hates ap and has strong preference for ad champions. The victim complex of mage mains is on another level holy shit.
Kythers (NA)
: good fuck diana point and click burst damage
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FrovfpFZ,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-01-14T05:19:41.794+0000) > > good fuck diana > > point and click burst damage Based supp, I would upvote you if I could.
: I can name one global champ with easily avoided abilities and projected strats. Galio {{sticker:galio-happy}}
I can name one champ that is extremly overpowered that is getting deserved nerfs on PBE Galio {{sticker:galio-happy}}
: Diana extremly nerfed 3 combos removed ! @Riot Zhanos
I wont cry for a braindead burst champ as Diana to be honest. Come along Diana brigade.
: don't stand in it noob
You know that Galio is along with Cassiopeia the strongest midlaner in the game right? This thread has more sense than any of the 1728 threads crying about Zed or Yasuo that reach the front page.
Cloud273 (NA)
: You know it can be dodged right? Just like every other ability in his kit.
{{champion:3}} > is Tier S on soloQ and pro play, absolutely broken The Boards >JuSt DoDgE hIs Q LuL
: > [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HntfYEZU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-13T21:36:17.188+0000) > > You forgot {{champion:223}} as one that when he's nerfed the narrative is "poor Tahm being destroyed by the evill pro play" > > Meanwhile I celebrate any nerf to that abomination as a triumph of the playerbase. > > Ah, and fuck {{champion:268}} aswell, he deserved all the nerfs he got and more nerfs will always be well deserved for me. Reeeee, tahm kench is a great, well designed champion that was destroyed by pro focused changes to the game. Screw azir tho
Tahm is one of the champs with the most unhealthy design that Riot has released in the last years, he is the Azir/Kalista of the Supps. Only reason I dont permaban him is because he's not popular in soloQ, thanks goddes pro play has made him get a lot of nerfs. And no, this doesn't come from a salty assasin main that dislikes that he can save the adc, I'm the adc main and I fucking hate Tahm.
Goldtoxx (EUNE)
: MF Q and Stormrazor
Because her Q cant crit, only the bounce. If you have StormR every Q bounce will crit regardless of if you killed or not the first target.
: The boards plays favorites while blaming Riot for playing favorites
You forgot {{champion:223}} as one that when he's nerfed the narrative is "poor Tahm being destroyed by the evill pro play" Meanwhile I celebrate any nerf to that abomination as a triumph of the playerbase. Ah, and fuck {{champion:268}} aswell, he deserved all the nerfs he got and more nerfs will always be well deserved for me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MoTKaZdE,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-13T20:41:08.397+0000)Was that worth to be deleted for you ? Because it was deleted. The first one I don't feel was a *necessary* deletion, but I can see why it would have been deleted for being somewhat rude *and* low-content. Personally, I might have left this one up. The second one I think is a bit more accurate, as the context made it clearly a case of calling a board member either ignorant or a troll without *technically* saying either of those. I will point out that you were not punished for either action though, as these are definitely minor discretionary removals.
>The second one I think is a bit more accurate, as the context made it clearly a case of calling a board member either ignorant or a troll without technically saying either of those. Well what I was trying to say wasn't that he was ignorant or troll but just biased against the champion which soloQ stats he was lying about.
Seen (NA)
: The problem with ranged steroids botlane
Ashe has 600 range and her W 1200 range btw, if you play her you would know that she can poke los range adcs easily. But anyway, it's not like champs as {{champion:236}} {{champion:145}} and {{champion:67}} since the buff need more help. The idea of botlane meta being all about range is just false.
: So we're just going to ignore this then...
Lmao, same shit happens with Ashe (Overwatch) and Widowmaker, well, and with more.
: ye golden days of this place are long gone
Comments deleted for going against the rules >Dae Duskblade bad give me upvotes . >Check OP username And yet the Boards members will cry about how bad Reddit mods are instead of checking how mods here are.
: > [{quoted}](name=Report Is 4 Kids,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MoTKaZdE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-13T18:39:33.726+0000)in b4 this gets removed by mods lmfao Why would we? People are allowed to not like moderation. > "we dont censor people here" Nah, we definitely do. The board rules clearly lay out what behavior is and isn't acceptable in most cases, and we absolutely censor behavior that is against the clearly posted rules.
>Dae Duskblade bad give me upvotes Was that worth to be deleted for you ? Because it was deleted. >Check OP username And does this count as a personal atack seriously ? It seems that you guys delete anything towards others members because I cant find why was that offensive.
HàrrowR (EUW)
: It happened to me a couple of times that some bad Graves comes to gank me and i kill him without taking almost any damage by kiting around the minions, the same thing would happen in a normal lane, not to mention longer range bullies would demolish him, Graves going up against Cait/Zyra combo
You dont need to go to a Caitlyn, hell a Vayne could lane bully Graves
: Of all the people saying Lucian is a better ADC than Graves, how many of you have actually done a 1 v 1 between Lucian and Graves? Better yet, how many of you have actually played ADC Graves this season? If you're saying Graves isn't a good ADC and haven't actually played him ADC to make that determination, you aren't making a fair argument. Lucian can't poke you if he's blinded. Dashes out of it? Well since he dashed out of it to poke you just dash into him, get that double armor buff from True Grit, auto attack him in the face with full bullet blasts, q r done. {{sticker:sona-playing}}
Graves cant lane on Botlane due to how his aa work if the enemy botlane has a brain.
: Graves is a better ADC botlane than Lucian
: > [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEiPTshq,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T20:47:32.612+0000) > > So, the problem is that ppl like him like to watch pro play ? > > Why is that a problem tho. pro play is a problem, so watching the problem is also a problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEiPTshq,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T20:48:53.226+0000) > > pro play is a problem, so watching the problem is also a problem. And why is pro play a problem
: > [{quoted}](name=Lhuhz,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEiPTshq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-12T15:57:09.489+0000) > > Love the downvotes on this one xD > > Never change Boards Because he's part of the problem
> [{quoted}](name=Worst Brad Japan,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEiPTshq,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T19:00:41.727+0000) > > Because he's part of the problem So, the problem is that ppl like him like to watch pro play ? Why is that a problem tho.
: My Honest Experience with Riot.
You know you could've tried Teemo *before* without the skin right ? To check if you like his gameplay and stuff.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wwtg4NYc,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T12:49:41.335+0000) > > The only champion getting a buff with the new skins is Sivir though? Unless there are more champions on PBE. nope. new skins coming for vayne and sejuani and more. you know those hand rubbing greedy people in Riot need more money. maybe buffing those champs will make skins get sold. Also Riot: oh these buffs fucked up the balance more? loool who cares about balance BUY SKINS
> [{quoted}](name=Wizard Blaze,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wwtg4NYc,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T12:51:58.023+0000) > > nope. new skins coming for vayne and sejuani and more. you know those hand rubbing greedy people in Riot need more money. maybe buffing those champs will make skins get sold. > > Also Riot: oh these buffs fucked up the balance more? loool who cares about balance BUY SKINS Akali and Kai'Sa are nerfed when they release KDA skins: >I sleep Vayne and Sej are buffed a patch before getting Firecracker skins >Real shit ?
Show more

Lhuhz

Level 7 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion