KyraSun (EUNE)
: Skin ideas?
I hope that after these buffs on {{champion:421}} they will come out with a good skin, darkstar, elderwood(I'm in love with this one), cosmic claw, sand guardian, super galaxy line (something like an antagonist monster, we have guardians but nothing to fight) gatekeeper, deep sea. There are so many concepts for her just pick one rito pls
Asamas (EUNE)
: What about Rek'Sai? She has gotten one skin after release and it is not even a serious one.
> [{quoted}](name=Asamas,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ZHpk0E3j,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-27T12:26:08.230+0000) > > What about Rek'Sai? She has gotten one skin after release and it is not even a serious one. i agree, there are so many theme that can fit her like Elderwood, Darkstar, Gate Keeper (like galio), Cosmic Claw (kassadin,Yi,Ashe,lulu and so on), Guardian of the sands. 5 possible skins for her, go and work rito
: I'm curious, what would you want for an Illaoi skin?
Project: Illaoi. Or mabye programm thiccc robotic tentaclesss
: Not even an Illaoi skin leak
Darkstar illaoi pls rito
: Can we get a new Illaoi skin?
YES PLS MAKE DARKSTAR ILLAOI REAL MY GHOOODDD RIOT PLS I WILL FUCKING SPEND ALL MY FUCKING MONEY.......FUCK
: Illaoi Skin Concepts
PLZ RITO MAKE ALL OF THEM
: Gatekeeper set skins. Ideas? thresh? Illaoi?
Its a fucking goooooooooooooooooood idea and... i main illaoi sooooo.... YES PLS RITO

LordDragon991

Level 167 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion