: Can't Wait to Have to Ban Mundo Every Game Next Patch
i said mundo is a stupid champ and my post got down voted
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
LoagI (EUNE)
: Tryndamere
i wouldn't mind it but its on a such cooldown its a bit stupid
Rioter Comments
: i mean you lost your game so you lose it. but you can do better and win next time. However, i just won in promo, but riot just said i lost the game and they just randomly failed my promo even though I actually won.
> [{quoted}](name=Herpes Derpes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t6cbnV4R,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-14T10:55:22.882+0000) > > i mean you lost your game so you lose it. but you can do better and win next time. > However, i just won in promo, but riot just said i lost the game and they just randomly failed my promo even though I actually won. i mean i cant do better if my botlane does that its unwinnable and unfun
: at least you did not get a lose when you actually won the game. Riot still likes you.
> [{quoted}](name=Herpes Derpes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t6cbnV4R,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-14T10:50:31.347+0000) > > at least you did not get a lose when you actually won the game. > Riot still likes you. what? i lost 20 lp i think thats a lose why do you keep spamming the same thing on peoples thread
LordZeds (EUW)
: ***
yep just had a game just like that https://imgur.com/IylsVAk
: It is not only you
> [{quoted}](name=The Skáld,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t6cbnV4R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-14T10:47:27.308+0000) > > It is not only you i might just duo so you got more of a chance of winning
Rioter Comments
: Renekton is really unfun to play against
he falls of kinda hard to nerfing his early will make him useless
: What are your thoughts on the Aatrox Rework and the current state of Aatrox?
i know this sounds stupid but his second dash kinda made him good
: Yes, he gets hella tanky if no one on your team builds any form of healing cut. And hes not even that tanky pre 6 because of his health costs.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vnIHdUR9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T12:57:51.920+0000) > > Yes, he gets hella tanky if no one on your team build any form of healing cut. and i don't mind his tankyness but its his dmg
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Well your argument kinda falls apart because of the fact that garen is not a tank. He is a juggernaut.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XYuET738,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-27T21:43:49.470+0000) > > Well your argument kinda falls apart because of the fact that garen is not a tank. He is a juggernaut. still doesn't make it ok lol building full tank garen with his true damage ult is cancer
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: Because you weren't fighting full tank Garen? He had one tank item, and ninja tabi, then was building damage? His first item was a Black Cleaver and it looks like he was setting out to make a Death's Dance.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sK1IEfLU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-22T17:47:32.416+0000) > > Because you weren't fighting full tank Garen? He had one tank item, and ninja tabi, then was building damage? His first item was a Black Cleaver and it looks like he was setting out to make a Death's Dance. looking at 1 game is stupid i played garen so i know him and he does to much damage for how tanky he gets
Rioter Comments
: Taking a break frOm league.
yea thats league its a toxic game and your better off without it i started to play single player games like witcher 3 and chill out no point playing this shit and getting angry
: Riot, Please, from my heart, nerf yasuo
i think its silly that he can go full bruiser and only have 2 items to get 100% crit
: {{champion:6}} {{champion:103}}
> [{quoted}](name=Salvor Hardın,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tkoyLVZV,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-20T14:32:29.127+0000) > > {{champion:6}} {{champion:103}} i was going to put ahri
LordZeds (EUW)
: OP Champs That won't be nerfed
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
NeZeriDrmex (EUNE)
: TALON NEED TO BE DELETED
his late game is super bad
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Yasuo - The point when League went downhill
i agree with you just get ready for the downvotes from the fan boys and yasuo mains
Asud (EUNE)
: Is this even for Real? Tiamat? Riot? Hello?
Kioshek (EUNE)
: I believe that the 8,24b patch is just about balancing champions, aka no skins, missions,other content.
> [{quoted}](name=Kioshek,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v1UsJqrP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-18T11:30:24.691+0000) > > I believe that the 8,24b patch is just about balancing champions, aka no skins, missions,other content. you sure i asked a Hextechnician which is a support but not riot them self and he said tomorrow
Rioter Comments
LordZeds (EUW)
: Secretly OP Champs
ay what's up with theses safe space losers down voting
Shiƒter (NA)
: {{champion:24}} "secretly" https://imgur.com/a/kSwkCKV
> [{quoted}](name=Shiƒter,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nwv756Xc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-17T10:53:54.683+0000) > > {{champion:24}} "s e c r e t l y" > > https://imgur.com/a/kSwkCKV "his early game is weak"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: will i get my pre season rank in season 9?
en2que (EUW)
: Phone verification STILL not forced.
is it me or i never see smurfs in ranked and the phone thing for csgo isn't for smurfs LOL its to stop hackers and look how well thats doing
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Zed need a buff
his not ment to team fight read what he does
Rioter Comments
: Preseason Ranked Decay
why because you will have to buy more boosts
: Is the match making absolutely ruined? or what?
been happening to me to i said about this and everyone massed downvoted me lol
Scrai (EUW)
: jax nerfed and still got a 53% winrate
yea he is super strong i used to play him a lot and i can even step back and see his pretty strong most people who don't think he is are the ones who main him
: Honestly, you can put 6 boots on Darius and it'd probably work.
> [{quoted}](name=Aametherar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gExxFAkL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-09T22:18:35.895+0000) > > Honestly, you can put 6 boots on Darius and it'd probably work. looking for a real
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: yeah low silver is like that... Good people can also be the ones who finally realized, that you need 2-3 champs to climb and mastered them.
> [{quoted}](name=Paravozikchoocho,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GHKlXNJK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-09T20:04:24.702+0000) > > yeah low silver is like that... > Good people can also be the ones who finally realized, that you need 2-3 champs to climb and mastered them. low silver nah its the whole of silver
Show more

LordZeds

Level 95 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion