Rioter Comments
EdgeLady (NA)
: The choices for the Arcade Event this year prove how safe Riot is playing this season
All I see is tits and ass, in a pose and drawing that makes sure to highlight breasts and crotch areas. How do you guys even play this game without feeling ashamed of yourselves?
: Qiyanas' (Probably T H I C C) Launch Skin Guesstimation
Yeah, unfortunately I can definitely see this happening.
: She is the third horseman of the apocalypse together with Sylas and Kai'sa I wonder who is going to be the 4th. I'm lowkey excited.
: Riots champ design is incredibly dull now
Time ago, back when Xayah and Rakan were released, I tried to warn other players: look out, League Of Legends is going down a lousy path, it's changing a lot, it's slowly turning into an anime "come play my lord" thing. Over the months, I've followed the continous downfall of this game. At first with anger (I had spent money on this game back when it was interesting and creative), then eventually just with the simple schadenfreude of seeing my predictions come true. If you're a decent person above 16 years old, you'll drop this game by now. It's no longer the game it was. [It's now a generic mobile moba trying to be a cash machine for sexy cute anime skins.](https://ibb.co/sj3VNwK)
Volcanuz (OCE)
: Plus size characters please riot?
This is really the wrong videogame to ask for diversity and variety. Haven't you realized this game is 90% made of sexy anime girls and cool anime boys? I suggest you play something else if you're looking for actual diversity and maturity in designs.
: Swain's writer here. The arm itself is made of pure demonic magic, the same thing he shoots with his Q. It's held together by Swain's force of will and concentration. If you look closely, you'll see there's some opacity to it; it's not solid or grown. The demonic magic, as a whole, holds Swain together, and helps him overcome the grievous wounds he suffered in Ionia. He has a leg brace and still carries a cane (i.e., has one on hand, just in case), because even a bad ass like Swain knows he can't concentrate 100% of the time. He is the type of man to prepare for contingencies. The demon is a demon of secrets. It's why Swain hears whispers when he collects souls, and why he's haunted by visions of a dark future. Saying anything more is kind of against demon of secrets policy. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} (Sleight edit for clarity above.)
Are you also the guy responsible of turning Swain from a unique, creative design who turns into a demonbird to a generic anime final boss full of overused tropes?
: Question on swains arm?
Don't think too much about it. It's there only to look cool.
: This change to Shyvana's lore is a complete and utter disappointment, and here's why...
Vote with your wallet. A long complaint thread, even a hundred complaint threads, will do absolutely NOTHING to stop Riot from butchering more and more what once used to be a good game. Stop being addicted and vote by closing your wallets, like I did. Oh, and two things you all should remember: 1) being invested in League's lore is completely laughable, as we know they will retcon everything every year or so; 2) the edits to Shyvana's story are meant to male her tale less controversial and more fit for preteens and kids, the sole market Riot is now focused on. Downvote me, but as Darth Vader once said.... search your heart, you know it to be true.
Arakadia (NA)
: Just modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating the loincloth alone would not take "minutes". You don't know what your talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EvRgW1W8,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-02-24T00:22:03.110+0000) > > Just modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating the loincloth alone would not take "minutes". You don't know what your talking about. Maybe. Yet I'm sure that changing her plate so it's not a boobplate and changing her thighs so it doesn't look like a catsuit, would be a reasonable fast and simple texture modification that a multimillion dollar company can do very simply. Let's stop pretending Riot isn't changing back Kayle's armour because "they can't". Or did you also believe them when they said they "never realized Kai'Sa was sexy with that neckline and form-fitting suit"?
: There's a biiit of a difference between saying "you're an idiot" and saying "what intelligence?"
> [{quoted}](name=Rathar Dashing,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=0009000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T22:10:03.838+0000) > > There's a biiit of a difference between saying "you're an idiot" and saying "what intelligence?" No, buddy. You're saying the same exact thing - with different words.
: I think they are cowards for caving to social justice. You do not speak for myself as a woman nor the player base at large with your hyperbole.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Can we delete this shit? Moderators? This thread turned into a personal fight discussion with OP and his commenters.
Well actually they sort of do. I was thinking more like Heroes Of The Storm. Still has sexy characters, but mostly when it actually makes sense.
: Hey if you can directly insult people and say condescending things like "oh honey" I get can make a humorous jab at your expense.
There's a biiiit of a difference between saying "honey" and saying "you're an idiot".
: To be fair your friends are very capable of being wrong.
And that other guy's friends can be wrong too. Wait.... you're saying they're wrong in saying League is oversexualized, despite how blatantly obvious it is?
: All I'm reading here is "League knows how to market to a specific audience instead of trying to pander to everybody, and I'm not in its niche so I want it to change to suit me." And insulting this particular audience isn't going to get you anywhere. As far as I'm concerned League has no obligation to cater to you or anybody else except for who they want to.
> [{quoted}](name=TyrekGoldenspear,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-02-23T15:19:45.877+0000) > > All I'm reading here is "League knows how to market to a specific audience instead of trying to pander to everybody, and I'm not in its niche so I want it to change to suit me." > Yeah, that's actually correct. Except for the most important part. So, let me rewrite your statement: "League knows how to market to a specific audience instead of trying to pander to everybody, **but in the past it was pandering to me quite well so I feel betrayed**". Why do you think I know this game, otherwise? > > And insulting this particular audience isn't going to get you anywhere. As far as I'm concerned League has no obligation to cater to you or anybody else except for who they want to. They do have an obligation to not be sexist assholes, if you ask me.
: > [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EvRgW1W8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-23T10:11:36.916+0000) > > Do you understand Riot won't do that? They want to sexualized Kayle. They could have applied your edit to the game in a matter of minutes. But they won't. They can't. They have to add an extra piece to the model, texture it, and animate it, hence my time estimates. It could take a while, but if it gets fixed, it gets fixed and most of us are happy.
They can. They ABSOLUTELY can. I'm pretty confident it's something a competent developer from a big and rich company can do in one day? A week, at most? Now, they can, sure.... but do they want to? Nope. They've got the clear idea this game is to be marketed only to the kind of people who buy the Popstar skins. So everything is like the Popstar skins, even including Sylas and Kayle.
Zapzya (OCE)
: Honestly, I can just imagine a corporate money man standing over the artist's shoulder with events unfolding as such Money Man: "Yeah, can we make it sexier? Like, I need to see some curves." Artist: "Kayle has always been fully armoured, it's why a lot of people like -" Money Man: "Yeah I get that, but with the success of our recent popstars skin, fans clearly want HOT champions." Artist: "I mean, sure, but that's an entirely different -" Money Man: "I'm glad we're in agreement! Give me some hot lady concept art when you've got it ready." *leaves* Artist: *sigh* "Maybe I can at least keep her fully clothed..." It would be incredibly disheartening to find out that whoever was in charge of redesigning Kayle legitimately thought that this visual representation of the character was loyal to what she was and what fans were hoping to see. It's an incredibly tone deaf decision that I pray came from the marketing department, not the creative team.
This sounds..... very accurate. The only solution here is to vote with your wallets. Besides, I'm a firm believer of the proved notion that sex doesn't sell..... unless you have nothing else to offer. I mean, how many times can Riot act like this before the players realize what Riot actually thinks of them?
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: I told you guys, only minor tweaks will happen. Riot is hell bent on delivering that crap, just like with Frostblade and many other reworks.
Riot is having a very Chinese-like attitude of "we are right and you stupid Western people are wrong". This must be Tencent.
Tayzzer (NA)
: Target audience likes looking at thighs, what you expect? lol
And that's why I always say - if you consider yourself the target audience of League, you're insulting yourself.
: Not bad. Honestly the crotch/thigh thing is the biggest, shittiest part of the rework for me because of how hard it draws attention to that area. A tabard or a sash would do wonders.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=EvRgW1W8,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-23T03:05:13.117+0000) > > Honestly the crotch/thigh thing is the biggest, shittiest part of the rework for me because of how hard it draws attention to that area. Then it's working just as intended.
: I made a Kayle edit that likely constitutes the least amount of work necessary to fix her armor
Do you understand Riot won't do that? They want to sexualized Kayle. They could have applied your edit to the game in a matter of minutes. But they won't.
: > Riot is marketing this game to young people, young enough they haven't grown an appreciation for non-sexualized, non-generic designs. You'll see scary, ugly characters in film for adults, buddy. But you'll see only cute, goodlooking characters in cartoons for children. Yea {{champion:555}} league {{champion:36}} only {{champion:31}} has {{champion:14}} cute {{champion:223}} good looking {{champion:420}} cartoony {{champion:6}} charactets {{champion:34}} You're totally not talking out of your ass, league has both generic good looking humans, and monsters/"scary" looking characters, popularity rates clearly show less people are interested and relate to the grotesque champions, it's been disscussed before, you're in the minority, Riot markets the game to the general audience, if having a tight suit on a female covered from head to toe is sexualizing and triggering you, then you are in the minority no one is willing to sacrifice their game's direction for. > "No one thinks Kayle is sexy". Ok, sure pal. Just look around this very forum. And keep in mind this forum is very biased to think Riot can do no wrong: and even in such a biased pro-Riot place, people complain about new Kayle's catsuit redesign. The loud minority such as yourself are calling her sexy, not the "horny 12 year olds" you claim this game is marketed for, you're like the people who call lucian a racist champ because he's a black guy with guns, when in reality the majority of the people just see a guy with a gun. Calling her outfit a "catsuit" is really pushing it considering half her body is also covered in bulky armor wings and a helmet, making her "catsuit" almost unseeable from top down perspective. If you truly believe Riot is a sexist company because they create good looking characters than this game really IS not for you, you're not mature enough to understand that most people are attracted to those champs over ugly ones and that's natural for both women and men, and most people dont want an ugly fat champions.
None of the characters you showed is ugly. Anivia ugly? She's a beautiful bird. Urgot and Yorick were ugly. Guess what? Now they aren't ugly anymore. Because Riot is catering more and more to kiddos. > The loud minority such as yourself are calling her sexy Hey buddy, if you think I'm just a minority, don't bother replying to me, right? > most people dont want an ugly fat champions. See, my dear. This is the kind of teachings Riot is giving you. And you honestly believe this, my young pal.
: So I checked your match history and, according to this site, you last played back in January of this year. So either I'm missing something with Swain's VGU, the site isn't working properly since you're from a different region, or you're full of shit. If you hate it so much, actually leave. And I don't mean stop playing. I mean stop coming here to purposefully stir shit up cause you're bored.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LMhPiYNH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-21T09:17:50.918+0000) > > So I checked your match history and, according to this site, you last played back in January of this year. > So either I'm missing something with Swain's VGU, the site isn't working properly since you're from a different region, or you're full of shit. Oh honey, you missed the part where I mentioned how I played this game back when my friends insisted that I did, isn't it? Look it up! Darling, look at those matches, and you'll see I'm always in the same group of people. My friends insisted I played some League with them. It took me a bit to convince them not to. > > If you hate it so much, actually leave. And I don't mean stop playing. I mean stop coming here to purposefully stir shit up cause you're bored. If I'm bored, I have better ways to spend my time. I'm here because I hate Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LMhPiYNH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-21T09:17:50.918+0000) > > So I checked your match history and, according to this site, you last played back in January of this year. > So either I'm missing something with Swain's VGU, the site isn't working properly since you're from a different region, or you're full of shit. > > If you hate it so much, actually leave. And I don't mean stop playing. I mean stop coming here to purposefully stir shit up cause you're bored. It's funny how these people's entire reason is "This MOBA is flashy and I don't like it, but I would rather go and make a scene instead of playing the game that meets my needs better because everyone must think like me".
> [{quoted}](name=BoringLittleF,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LMhPiYNH,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T13:22:00.587+0000) > > It's funny how these people's entire reason is "This MOBA is flashy and I don't like it, but I would rather go and make a scene instead of playing the game that meets my needs better because everyone must think like me". More like "this moba is crap and I don't like it, and I am playing better games that meet my needs, but that doesn't stop me from complaining about how something so utterly sexist gets a free pass in today's society".
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T08:31:42.015+0000) > > _**--Removed--**_ I'm just gonna dip out of this, especially since your entire argument is to insult someone's age because they don't agree with your view, good luck with your rant.
You're a teen, if not even a preteen, who is still confused about sexuality. You can't even quite tell the difference between sexy and sexist, although it is as important as the difference between sex and rape. And Riot isn't helping you understand those things. I just hope you're smart enough to figure things out by yourself when you get older, and to not let the designs of this kids game influence your views too much.
: Funny how the "horny male audience" never mentions Kayle's body in the comments like "OMG I would fuck her" or "I can't wait to fap to this" and discuss her abilities and effects instead, while astute "Kayle fans" call her hot babe, a heroin sniffing model, a lycra fuck toy and big-boobed anime girl (even though her boobs are normal size) and other names.
: I stopped reading when you said "oh honey". Its not polite to speak so condescendingly, even if you disagree with someone. I love the new Morgana look and she's definitely sexy-looking. But I'm NOT a 15 year old boy. How about instead of assuming things about people you don't agree with, you stop the condescending personal attacks on people you know nothing about and instead respond to his actual argument.
Oh honey, if you ignored my comment what makes you think I'd want to read yours?
: Yeah except we just got off of a log-in screen of Sylas, shirtless prisoner who is way sexier and prettier than he ought to be after just having broken out of prison. Aphid Man dislikes your post because it simplifies the argument to "its sexist" rather than any actual criticism. A lot of people aren't happy with Kayle's redesign, and one of the most common reasons is that she is not armored enough. But its not because lacking armor is sexist: its because this doesn't suit Kayle's character. Reducing it to some imagined sexism is not helpful at all. There are plenty of ACTUAL sexist things in this world, why are you going to die on this hill in particular? Its pointless.
> [{quoted}](name=AbiwonKenabi,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T18:36:06.988+0000) > > Yeah except we just got off of a log-in screen of Sylas, shirtless prisoner who is way sexier and prettier than he ought to be after just having broken out of prison. Sylas is just another example of a stupid character design made for kids who lack creativity. But hey, at least in a male character's login screen, they look badass even when they're shirtless and cute. Female characters instead, in login screens, are all and only about looking like softcore porn. > > There are plenty of ACTUAL sexist things in this world, why are you going to die on this hill in particular? Its pointless. What makes you think I only fight little sexist battles? I fight sexism in all its forms. Which includes this one. Also, perhaps a game that thousands of kids play worldwide IS influencing the way they view the word. So if that game is sexist, it IS a problem.
: > I am just spitting in the face of the people who turned what was once an interesting game into a game for particularly dumb and juvenile preteens. Very mature. It seems like a waste of time and energy that you are posting on a game's Boards--full of people who clearly like the game--and telling them they are dumb and immature and those qualities ruined the game. If you are not playing League, why are you here? How did you even hear about Kayle's rework? And why would you care about it if you don't play anymore?
> [{quoted}](name=AbiwonKenabi,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T18:38:49.541+0000) > > Very mature. > > It seems like a waste of time and energy that you are posting on a game's Boards--full of people who clearly like the game--and telling them they are dumb and immature and those qualities ruined the game. Not a waste of time if it makes people question Riot. You know, this forum is usually an echo chamber. Sometimes, it's good to have someone pointing out that the emperor is naked. > If you are not playing League, why are you here? How did you even hear about Kayle's rework? And why would you care about it if you >don't play anymore? I care because I want League to fail. This game is a shameful money-grabber, and I've seen Riot using a lot of disgusting sales practices and sexist behaviours, and getting away with it. And Riot pulled a bait-and-switch on me. I had spent time and money on League years ago, when there were people like IronStylus on the Riot team, and when Riot was marketing itself as progressive and inclusive and mature. Now Riot is marketing themselves as a sexist game for kids who want cool edgy big-breasted anime characters. The bait-and-switch made me PISSED at Riot.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=00070001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T22:22:19.665+0000) > > LOOK at the designs of this game. Look at them. Do they seem mature and positive to you? League is a game and it's rated T for teen. Darius splitting someone in half isn't "mature" enough for you? Or what abou Pyke, Thresh, Urgot, etc, background? Are those not mature? Why is so bad to have champions like Evelynn and Ahri when we also have champions like Annie and Lulu?
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=000700010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T01:17:32.363+0000) > > League is a game and it's rated T for teen. > Darius splitting someone in half isn't "mature" enough for you? Could've fooled me, because Darius is NOT splitting anyone in half. League's level of violence is the cartoon violence you see in Saturday morning cartoons. > Or what abou Pyke, Thresh, Urgot, etc, background? Are those not mature? No, they're edgy and dark. Which doesn't mean mature. > Why is so bad to have champions like Evelynn and Ahri when we also have champions like Annie and Lulu? Because 90% of the lady champions are like Evelynn and Ahri. Because Riot is going out of their way to retcon other female champions into looking like Evelynn and Ahri.
: What intelligence?
Gyrandola (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LMhPiYNH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-21T08:44:23.353+0000) > > Please, do leave this game for real. I'm not kidding. I left this game too and I feel much better about it now. Don't play something that insults your intelligence. I left League when they ruined Swain: leave League as well. Don't be that guy who threatens to leave but keeps playing this crap. Induced addiction is real{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
That's true. But you can snap out of it easily just by looking at what Riot is doing.
: So Kayle got her visual update to her armor...
Aha! They're pretty much trolling. That "edit" is like one of those can-you-spot-the-tiny-difference games. This is Riot's way of saying "Screw you idiots, we know you'll keep giving us $$$$ so we'll be as sexist as we like. Look forward to an Illaoi VU that changes her physique from bodybuilder to Vi 2.0".
: A Critique on Scathlocke/Lore Team's view on Good and Evil
Implying League's lore has any relevance worth talking about. Buddy, they could retcon EVERYTHING next year if they wanted.
Kelfish4 (NA)
: I Will Proba!bly Quit League Now, the New Kayle Is Terrible!
Please, do leave this game for real. I'm not kidding. I left this game too and I feel much better about it now. Don't play something that insults your intelligence. I left League when they ruined Swain: leave League as well. Don't be that guy who threatens to leave but keeps playing this crap.
: 1) your comment implied Riot is marketing the game towards horny MALE TEENS, im simply following your logic. When in a matter of fact, Riot markets this game to everyone, because good looking characters sell, both female and male. You got your tarics and sylas for people who are attracted to males and MF and Eve for people who are attracted to females. Sorry, i dont think most people want ugly land whales just to make you feel more secure or w/e. 2) How is new Kayle anything close to half naked male/female, you're honestly a dumbass if you see new kayle and get a boner/triggered because she isnt covered in thick armor that hides her entire body. Honestly, no one think's Kayle is sexy, not in game, she's fully clothed and if that's sexist than i hope you live in a muslim country or dont go outside because i hope you dont jizz your pants at the first glance of a woman with a V neck.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T07:09:11.422+0000) > > 1) your comment implied Riot is marketing the game towards horny MALE TEENS, im simply following your logic. > When in a matter of fact, Riot markets this game to everyone, because good looking characters sell, both female and male. Then, because Riot is clearly not marketing this game to me, your idea that "Riot is marketing to everyone" is wrong. Riot isn't marketing this game to everyone. Riot is marketing this game to young people, young enough they haven't grown an appreciation for non-sexualized, non-generic designs. You'll see scary, ugly characters in film for adults, buddy. But you'll see only cute, goodlooking characters in cartoons for children. > You got your tarics and sylas for people who are attracted to males and MF and Eve for people who are attracted to females. > > Sorry, i dont think most people want ugly land whales just to make you feel more secure or w/e. Funny, you say people want ugly characters to feel secure.... I could say people want goodlooking characters if they don't want to be reminded of how ugly they are. I say a person who's secure about their appearance is fine playing ugly characters. A person who's insecure of their appearance will only want to play generic, idealized characters. But, again, you need a certain kind of maturity to appreciate certain designs. > > 2) How is new Kayle anything close to half naked male/female, you're honestly a dumbass if you see new kayle and get a boner/triggered because she isnt covered in thick armor that hides her entire body. > Honestly, no one think's Kayle is sexy, not in game, she's fully clothed and if that's sexist than i hope you live in a muslim country or dont go outside because i hope you dont jizz your pants at the first glance of a woman with a V neck. "No one thinks Kayle is sexy". Ok, sure pal. Just look around this very forum. And keep in mind this forum is very biased to think Riot can do no wrong: and even in such a biased pro-Riot place, people complain about new Kayle's catsuit redesign.
: > [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T21:28:25.072+0000) > > Well, -I- judge, because I was taught that standing back and doing nothing when you feel someone else is doing something wrong.... is as bad as doing that wrong thing, because you're enabling them. Well, you're acting like it's *objectively* wrong. I don't agree with it, in fact, I am devastated that Kayle is losing her old armor. But I won't attack people that like the less armored version over it. Just doesn't seem fair to act like we are the "good guys" and they are the "bad guys".
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-21T06:56:28.597+0000) > > Well, you're acting like it's *objectively* wrong. > Oh, that's because IT IS objectively wrong. Redesigning a fully armored woman into a sexy catsuit woman IS objectively wrong, buddy. No discussion about it. It changed a female character with the idea that she shouldn't have the uniqueness of wearing armour but she should be a catsuit girl like most of the League women. It promotes the idea that a woman isn't a woman if she's not showing off her body. Kayle was a beautiful woman who didn't show off her attractiveness because she cared about being a fighter. Now she's yet another hot babe.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T21:13:54.008+0000) > > Oh, honey. I'm talking to a confused 15 years old, right? The target audience of Riot. > > You don't even know the difference between sexy and sexist. Here, let me help you with an example you may understand better than the Swain example I had used. This is liking sexy things: "Evelynn looks very hot and I enjoy playing this character that's about sexual allure!". This is liking SEXIST things: "Yeah, Kayle for years was designed as a fully-armored, stern, unsexualized knight angel, but you know what I want? I want her to wear a sexy catsuit that shows her feminine body, that'd be so much better". You literally admitted in your last post that you wanted to see half naked Darius? Here is the exact quote in fact: > [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T11:42:57.453+0000) > > Hey buddy, I like hot sexy half-naked and goodlooking guys. I wish Darius had an half-naked skin you know? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Be honest with me, do you not see the irony here? Can you really tell me that people liking less armored Kayle is sexist but wanting equally always armored Darius half naked is not? Are you really one of those people who think objectifying males is ok for the exact same reason objectifying females isn’t?
I said I'd like a skin that makes Darius half-naked and sexy. I never said I'd like Darius to be redesigned into a half-naked sexualized man, because that'd be ridiculous. If in her visual update Kayle got a sexy bikini skin, I'd have been fine with is as long as her base skin remained an armour. Again, you just seem to not know the difference between sexy and sexist. Let me ask you, how old are you?
: I have seen no one, on the boards or otherwise, say Kayle is "sexy" or "hot". The only people I see even mentioning her new appearance are people like you, who are complaining about it, or people that are relatively indifferent about it(like "eh its nice" indifferent). And are you sure its people like me and not people like you who made this game "ridiculous and laughable"? People who despise the game and company, yet still hang around just to make everyone feel like shit for still playing League and supporting Riot? People like you represent the very core of this game to the general public, which is senseless toxicity and trolling for attention. You started a discussion just so you could ignore and insult people, as well as find amusement in our posts trying to prove you wrong. Maybe its our fault for feeding an obvious troll, but hey, you shouldn't have started this to begin with.
If you feel like shit for playing League and supporting Riot, it's a good thing. You're angry at me because you know I'm right. How about you look inside, think carefully, and redirect that anger to Riot by not supporting them anymore? LOOK at the designs of this game. Look at them. Do they seem mature and positive to you?
Czeslaw (NA)
: "you're either sexist or I'm right." How nuanced.
No, no, League Of Legends is totally a sensible game for adults of all ag- *launches game, is welcomed by fetishist hig-heeled impossibly-waisted big-boobed anime girl in the splash art*
: Female checking in to say I quite like the appearances of Morgana and Kayle now. I think having sexy female characters is perfectly fine, simply because NOBODY that has two braincells to rub together wants to run around as some ugly ass character. Why do you think people spend so much time in character creators for games? They want to have their ideal character, which is 9/10 times to be attractive. But then again, I'm also the person who finds {{champion:266}} {{champion:412}} and {{champion:50}} to be attractive... {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
How nice of you to speak for every person ever. -I- like grotesque, creepy characters, and thousands of people do. Few kids do, however, which is why I think Riot is removing dark, un-sexy, "ugly" designs from the game: they're too mature and complex for kids. .....Wait, your username is "Milky Thighs". I sure hope you're not a real female.
: Yes but my brothers in arms are, as you put it, the "horny straight male teens" that Kayle was supposedly redesigned for. And they don't care, at all, about the fact that she has a bodysuit on, and I very seriously doubt they think of her as (over)sexualized.
So, you speak for every single straight male teen ever? OR, are you saying you speak for the very specific kind of straight male teen this game is now aimed to? Because if it's the latter - yes, you're correct. And you're also who made this game become ridiculous and laughable.
: > [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T21:19:21.621+0000) > > Who makes you think I'd judge someone for liking a hot catsuit anime woman? > > No, I am judging someone who is happy a character who for years was an armored knight is turned into a hot catsuit anime woman. Well, yeah, that's the person I'm describing. Someone that likes the armored character, but without the armor. I don't judge, that's just not how I roll.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T21:24:30.928+0000) > > > I don't judge, that's just not how I roll. Well, -I- judge, because I was taught that standing back and doing nothing when you feel someone else is doing something wrong.... is as bad as doing that wrong thing, because you're enabling them.
: ***
I give this other attempt a 4/10.
: > [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-02-20T11:44:35.307+0000) > > Add "sexist" and you're set. But let's be honest - this kind of cheap fanservice is made with straight males in mind. If a lesbian likes it, it's just an extra. And by the way, most lesbians tend to not be easily sexist. Because liking a sexualized chick is fine, liking that an armoured chick becomes a sexualized chick is wrong. Maybe girls should learn to video game then. Then they can be the majority of the people supporting a given property.
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-02-20T21:17:10.368+0000) > > Maybe girls should learn to video game then. Then they can be the majority of the people supporting a given property. Want ME to teach YOU to videogame, kiddo? I can kick your sorry ass in any fighting game. And probably in most other games. But thank you for this gem of a sexist comment. Something to point at if someone asks what kind of playerbase Riot is nurturing.
: Oh sorry, let me add: https://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Taric_0.jpg http://www.lol-wallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Traditional-Trundle-Splash-Art-HD-4k-Wallpaper-Background-Official-Art-Artwork-League-of-Legends-lol.jpg https://www.mobafire.com/images/champion/skins/landscape/swain-bilgewater.jpg
Very good thing that you showed me Swain. Here's another character that got redesigned into a generic cool goodlooking guy for preteens. Fun fact: the Swain visual update is what made me stop playing League and made me say it's a game for dumb kids! Check out my post history and match history for confirmation! :) I'm not sexist. If I hate when a character is redesigned to dumb generic hot anime woman, I hate also when a character is redesigned to dumb generic hot anime man.
: Explain how she is. She is covered, head to toe, in clothing in some way or another. No one cares about the bodysuit. Only people like you that think its a problem care about it. Take it from a woman who is in a club full of guys in their teens to 20s. I haven't seen a single one of them mention Kayle in any sexual way, at all, since her reveal. They don't care.
Funny, because MY friends mock League's oversexualization all the time. It's a running joke. So.... take it from a woman who is in a club full of guys from their 20s to their 30s. They care enough that they made a meme out of it.
: {{champion:517}} slipped by you, unless you wanna add homosexuals to their target audience.
So, two questions here. 1) Do you think only homosexual men like hot dudes? Female sexuality doesn't count? 2) Is this character someone who for years was a character defined by wearing huge, full-body covering armour, and suddenly he was redesigned as a halfnaked man?
: > [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-02-20T11:44:35.307+0000) > > Add "sexist" and you're set. But let's be honest - this kind of cheap fanservice is made with straight males in mind. If a lesbian likes it, it's just an extra. And by the way, most lesbians tend to not be easily sexist. Because liking a sexualized chick is fine, liking that an armoured chick becomes a sexualized chick is wrong. Hey, I'm an... let's call it "armor enthusiast" myself, I much prefer heavily armored and assertive women compared to scantily clad ones. But I don't exactly judge if others like an armored woman, but without the armor.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=qRGolO2Q,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-02-20T13:00:17.907+0000) > > Hey, I'm an... let's call it "armor enthusiast" myself, I much prefer heavily armored and assertive women compared to scantily clad ones. > > But I don't exactly judge if others like an armored woman, but without the armor. Who makes you think I'd judge someone for liking a hot catsuit anime woman? No, I am judging someone who is happy a character who for years was an armored knight is turned into a hot catsuit anime woman.
Show more

LunSeiSleidee

Level 40 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion