SEKAI (OCE)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6f801Tsl0
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GpE1gfPi,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-19T17:54:06.342+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6f801Tsl0 lmaooo
Jøkèr (NA)
: Get rid of promo games.
agree. promo games are a huge obstacle-wall. and there is objectively no reaso for them to be there.
: "PvE game modes cost too many resources"
they should really put Oddysey... It was the ONLY 'PvE' mode. I just want a Mode where I can 'relax', and not 'fight' with 'trolls', or so.
: The creator of the ever popular shitty POS called Yasuo, among many others.
"POS"? American/english people, expecting others to know ALL their acronyms..
: So is it just me or is Kayn secretly just someone's DeviantArt OC?
What is "OC"? God, english/american people, expecting people to know ALL their acronyms... (Hi from Spain btw).
Zac x Me (NA)
: {{item:3194}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3111}} Melts in 3 ADC attacks.
> [{quoted}](name=Zac x Me,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0hiITVwn,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-18T06:24:16.491+0000) > > {{item:3194}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3111}} > Melts in 3 ADC attacks. exactly xD agree
: no
reasons? I thought people went to Forums to 'debate'.
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:45}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:96}} It's really frustrating to see him in every other game when he isn't banned. But I don't ban him because there are other champions I dislike fighting more.
> [{quoted}](name=Acemaster81,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qUPrLF43,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-17T01:50:53.528+0000) > > {{champion:45}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:96}} > > It's really frustrating to see him in every other game when he isn't banned. But I don't ban him because there are other champions I dislike fighting more. banshee veil gg
: He's got 2 arms, right just give him 2 hook charges like Vi's E! There you go, now he's broken and offers a unique advantage pros can use by killing both bot laners at once or just rehooking if you miss your primary target just like Pyke gets no punishment with gray health.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ghosty Bite,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6F8NWBs3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-16T19:20:13.072+0000) > > He's got 2 arms, right just give him 2 hook charges like Vi's E! > > There you go, now he's broken and offers a unique advantage pros can use by killing both bot laners at once or just rehooking if you miss your primary target just like Pyke gets no punishment with gray health.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} lol that would be cool XD Q with 2 charges but yes, Pyke Naut Tresh do what Blitz, but better
: Im in Plat and see only Kai sa, jinx, cait, ezreal, and jhin in that popularity order. She's arguably the best ad if you play her really well with the longest range and a pretty high burst dps.
> [{quoted}](name=Cosmochris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T19:20:04.475+0000) > > Im in Plat and see only Kai sa, jinx, cait, ezreal, and jhin in that popularity order. She's arguably the best ad if you play her really well with the longest range and a pretty high burst dps. agree
: RIOT nerfing/buffing based off of ban rate is utter BS. When RIOT posted their data a while back attempting to prove they did this only showed that they didnt, cause there was several champions low on the pole that they wherent buffing.
: holy shit lol reddit supporting a post that talks bad about riot? wow thats a rare sight.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KAlxqEK2,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-13T13:05:38.338+0000) > > holy shit lol reddit supporting a post that talks bad about riot? wow thats a rare sight. exactly
Rioter Comments
: Add to Zilean passive Kindred/Neeko's UI passive, showing their XP numbers when hovering over them
Lmao, Riot does not care about Zilean {{champion:26}} , man. Its sad, but you must accept it, move on... They promised a Skin for this year, and it hasnt come yet. Now the odds are 3/12 (3 Months left, since its not coming in patch 9.19). Also no changes for a long time (He's a very good champ though). I say this with 1 million mastery on Zil, Btw, Im not a 'random'.
: Why Do Simple Gameplay Concepts Seem Completely Lost On People?
: Morgana Deserves a Legendary Skin
What? God no. Zilean was promised a skin in 2019, and he is in the verge of not getting it 5 years without one
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'd like to see Zilean get added to that list at some point in the future. It's true that he doesn't mention the institute of War or the Summoners, but he has very few voicelines in his dialogue. I would love to see how he fits in with today's Lore and what he thinks of the rest of the roster.
> [{quoted}](name=Agent Corgi,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=LOn9acde,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T23:51:15.268+0000) > > I'd like to see Zilean get added to that list at some point in the future. > > It's true that he doesn't mention the institute of War or the Summoners, but he has very few voicelines in his dialogue. I would love to see how he fits in with today's Lore and what he thinks of the rest of the roster. agree. ezreal has literally x10 times the lines zilean has as a zilean otp, it saddens me. also, no skin for 4-5year
Rioter Comments
: How it feels to jungle
Idk... On the other hand, me (As a Support) have had many games where we'd be FIFTEEN minutes under turret, and the Jungler wouldnt come, suffering the Poke of the enemy, and some 3-4man Dives even. I mean, you know there is something weird going on, when the Midlaner has to gank Botlane, because the situation is so desperate that its shocking to see, because its unbelievable. In THAT situation... You can blame the Jungler. Edit: In Plat/Diamond Elo, Btw...
: She needs drawbacks for being attached. There should be incentives to being unattached.
Exactly. And by removing Mana gain on passive (Passive AA used to give mana, yes), they removed an Incentive to Unattach. She struggles with mana in the first 5 mins, but she buys Fairy charms, and she can AFK inside the Host xD
Barkley (NA)
: No. Lol. Power creep is -A- problem in league of legends. Even if someone somehow found a way to solve this issue, it doesn't change the fact that Riot is literally just doing whatever the fuck they want, damn the community feedback (if they even READ community feedback anymore) - How long are we gonna have item RNG in TFT even though LITERALLY EVERYONE hates it? - I bet they remove TT even though LITERALLY NOBODY wants it removed. - What about the pointless buffs? Pointless nerfs? Pointless Re-works? - Removal of legacy cursor ---- WHO ASKED FOR THIS? The file is probably 100k, what the fuck does it matter??? - How long is smurfing gonna be an issue before we look into it and realize it ruins competitive value? - How long have we had this absolute garbage legacy client, and they're JUST NOW -TALKING- about fixing it. See the fix in another 5 years. Power creep is not -THE- problem with league of legends. Riot Games is -THE- problem with League of Legends. They've lost their way.
Thx for addresing the removal of TT. When I read it, I really wanted to cry, man. I used to defend Riot in many things they did, but now I realize what they really are... :S
: In Defense of The Treeline - A Poorly Substantiated Corporate Decision
Great video, man. Every now and then I check your channel, for 3v3 gameplays. If Riot removes the map, it ll be the 1# WORST decision they have ever made (Which is hard because they made quite some bad decisions).
: Gold is ruining League
Actually you are wrong, OP (Original poster). Bounties were made to make games less "Snowbally", and to give chance for "Comeback", as you said. Everyone was complaining League "Was" (And "Is", I admit) WAY too Snowbally. So they made Bounties. ...Now ppl complain also? I dont understand.
: Noxus: regional strenghts and weaknesses analysis
Wtf, such a quality post. Take my upvote. Edit: Edit and put the sources from which you got the info, please, thx.
HeeroTX (NA)
: Statistics showing why the game/matchmaking #feelsbad
Lol, you are bringing Stadistics of Competitive Play... That is BS. You have to show Stadistics of non-competitive. And there is proof they are pretty much the same. PS: Season 5 was Juggernaut/Tank Meta, that was a Bad season.
: The biggest issue is that there just isn't any reward for doing good as a support. Doing bad as support however brings 4 people with knifes at your throat. There needs to just be some basic things like maybe a life saver kill announcement so when you heal or shield someone who's below 10% max health and they get the kill, you appear next to them in the announcement and it goes "LIFE SAVER KILL". You know, something more than just 10-20g
Or "Nami PENTA-ASSIST"... XD
Febos (EUW)
: Isn't Reddit its own thing? Afaik Riot doesn't dictate what can and cannot be said there. ######Riot could, however, influence it. Depends on the integrity of those that work on/for Reddit :^)
Exactly, the last sentence.
: People complain because they care. It hurts seeing something you love straying increasingly further away from the form it had when you fell for it. Personally, I care about League, but I don't know if I can say I love it in it's current state. For sure though, I don't like Riot.
GilxeN (EUW)
: It's clearly not the same game I used to play 3-4 years ago. Modern champs are utterly overpowered and given with such lame kits. Reworks are nightmarish to balance except few. Either they gut them to unplayable or overbuffing to monstrosity. Towers getting 2 tapped, too much cc in the game (I wish they introduced diminishing return) because I am tired getting perma cc'd to death.
What is "Diminishing Return"?
: Why is camille not a noble ?
Because "Noble = Demacia", they way they put it. Like "Imperial = Noxus".
Leu07 (NA)
: Demon Sejuani
Did you post this in the Sejuani Mains reddit? They will love you
Rioter Comments
: Riot 3 years later: We've concluded from dwindling player numbers and the increase of botted accounts playing on Summoner's Rift, as well as the massive success of our new game Teamfight Tactics, that maintaining a MOBA in this day and age is unfeasible. Therefore, we will be removing Summoner's Rift, just as we have removed ARAM the previous year. We thank you all for playing the game that made us famous for so long, and for the most dedicated of classic League players, we will be including rewards for them. It's been a great year for our more successful project Teamfight Tactics, and we welcome you all to play it as we migrate all the champions from League of Legends to it. Riot Game~~S~~
: TT was negelected because it wasn’t popular, not the other way around. It’s like saying HotS died because it was negelected, not because nobody wanted to play the damned thing.
HotS isnt working/being popular? (Honest question, I know nothing about the game, appart from it being a MOBA from Blizzard).
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Power Cosmic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dNcgRRkk,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-31T16:47:36.213+0000) > > There are people that downvoting the under representation of an oppressed minority, interesting community. > > But I do hope for a good discussion amongst reply-ers that can encourage positive changes. Even though we are all mostly good people, the world is not a perfect place, and people can paint a picture created by League however they choose. And believe it or not, there are bad people who will use LoL's appalling lack of diversity as evidence for viewing certain types of people negatively (racism is a learned behavior). How do you think we got to where we are now as a country? The people at the top need to take responsibility for making things better or worse. And with basically no racial diversity nor educational lore things are made worse. This game has champions that **aren't even from fucking Earth**. The game's theme is set in a different world.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jhins Girlfriend,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dNcgRRkk,comment-id=00090002,timestamp=2019-07-31T17:36:12.822+0000) > > Karma is Indian, Illaoi is Polynesian. > Pyke is black, though. So it's three. How can Karma be Indian and Illaoi be Polynesian when neither of those exist in league? Karma is Ionian and Illaoi is from Bilgewater ( think)
EXACTLY. God, IDK why people is trying hard to put/locate a Champion in our world's countries, Wtf.
: "Instead of breathing new life into the gamemode or trying to make it more interesting for players we gonna do the opposite and scrap it to make room for our TFT because we need only 4 slots because reworking the hub to fit 5 gamemodes AND even THINKING of anything new for Treeline, we're just gonna cut treeline because DOING OUR JOB IS HARD" fuck man wth
: How Long to Get to Honor Level 2?
Been several months (Like 5-6?), since I got to Honor 0. Now Im barely honor 1 still... And playing many many games per day... First time I get banned , playing since Season 2... They have lowered the sensitivity for the Bot to Ban, I guess... PS: its faster on bots, coz games are shorter, and everyone Honors someone else.
Hawt (NA)
: Have you seen the stats of play rate for each mode? Koreans have absolutely no interest in TT, near zero percent. Brazil barely at 1 percent. NA at 2.5 percent at best. Those stats are horrible. Riot sees TT like a waste of resources with that low play rate. I'm sorry for your lost, but TT play rate is too low to justify keeping the game mode as a permanent mode. I think TT has botting problem too. TT and Dominion could come back in a rotating game mode. That's assuming riot implements a rotating game mode, which could include past event game modes.
I honestly think, that is due to Riot discouraging it in the first place. By not reworking the map, adding stuff, or balancing.
: Just wanted to bring attention to the Twisted Treeline removal
God Riot, I beg on my knees, dont remove it. Many of us play 3v3 TT on a daily basis. Im so angry right now, pfff. This is truly unnacceptable. I want to cry, I swear.
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: Dragon Oracle Udyr and Hextech Rammus incoming alongside Pantheon!
: breaks too much other shit if they fix it. or it's just not worth the energy.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dK8rvmZ1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-30T20:14:44.233+0000) > > breaks too much other shit if they fix it. > or it's just not worth the energy. I dont know, man. I honestly think it affects Gameplay perspective much, as to not put Resources into investigating how this Bug began, and how to fix it.
Rioter Comments
Barkley (NA)
: Can we have an "Invisible" mode please
This has been suggested in the EUW Spanish Forum, and I always answer the same more or less: Honestly, you guys have a problem, if you find it hard to say "Sorry, I am busy now/I simply dont feel like playing that now". If its SUCH AN ISSUE to say this, just Delete them in the first place. Or seek professional help, because its not normal that you cannnot simply say "I DONT WANT".
Show more

Mártir

Level 263 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion