: Why do people always claim he is the best? No one knows who the best is, because it's kinda impossible to judge.
He has undoubted the best solo-performance on the _worlds_ (still) most successfull team. He also won the the summoners cup 3 times. I think he is overhyped but it is honestly way more amusing than annoying because he handles his fame quite nicely for a person.
: @Riot Why does Mordekaiser's Q count as an AOE Ability?
It's probably not AOE but concussive --> DoT and is thus handled the same way like AOE.
: If you {{champion:420}} me to pun more, I might never quit.
> [{quoted}](name=LilSquirtle,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=7Fx83KRF,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-23T14:56:20.967+0000) > > If you {{champion:420}} me to pun more, I might never quit. Best one so far imo xD
: Akali's Q should travel faster than her Ult
Almost every Assassin is wether gutted in damaged or bound to a certain delay/other requirement before releasing their full damage potential.{{champion:7}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:55}} Akali as almost unstoppable Point and Click burster is pretty untouched by that so I don't think there are any needs for complaint.
Land (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=9Arb8voT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-01T18:54:00.450+0000) > > Isn't a wallpaper suppoed to be large? And i could make it 1920 x 1080 but it'd look pixelated. The biggest hd picture of blood moon diana was this size. :D
What a pain. That is a really nice splashart.
: Title Mentioning Support: How to Get More Players to Play Support (correctly)
Land (EUNE)
: a wallpaper that i made
Isn't a wallpaper suppoed to be large?
: Spellshield Thresh's hook and he can still leap to you. same thing
That's news to me. Isn't there even an animation for his disconnected hook?
: cant see poll results without voting in poll.
We players could actually bear with it until this "implementation" comes out if we'd add a "didn't vote" option or something like that after every poll
: Why exactly does it need to make sense? This is a fantasy game, not everything needs to comply with the laws of nature.
Korillo (NA)
: Wind Wall should work like Yorick's Dark Procession
Like {{champion:201}} 's unbreakable then?
TiIian (NA)
: The Dreaded "Downvoteers" in this Discussion Board.
I think it's some kind of statistic problem: Supposing 5% of the board users are totally immature or retarded fucks and 80% are just neutral readers who just rarely upvote/downvote. Out of 50-70 Boards Users you still get that 2-4 idiots who downvote you with no proper reason. 10% might be some kind of "fast readers" who just follow up on the votes if something has -3 or +4 votes because they think it's legit then.
: Sightstone is the real reason no one wants to support
Vision is important but not cheap. If it were I think a lot high elo players would buy it in jungle or even in the solo lanes (for the midgame). But that's not how it's supposed to be
: What are Poppy's Weaknesses?
She can be put down in laningphase by pretty much any ranged toplaner. She is relatively easy to kite (her W lasts for 2,5 seconds she won't kill you in that time). Her cc-threat is counterable, so she has no 100% reliabe cc. Pretty much all of her abilities have to be very well timed and coordinated, else she loses a great deal of her teamfight potencial.
Ackelope (NA)
: not sure why you're being downvoted tbh, invulnerability ults and untargetable abilities like Fizz E, Kayle ult, and Taric ult all have a relatively even if not greater potential dmg avoided/blocked.
> [{quoted}](name=Ackelope,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EhFXkbEr,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-12-04T22:21:23.102+0000) > > not sure why you're being downvoted tbh, invulnerability ults and untargetable abilities like Fizz E, Kayle ult, and Taric ult all have a relatively even if not greater potential dmg avoided/blocked. NA Forums, I don't know either. It's the only forum where I get downvotes actually. Whether they have a problem with me or some special people who literally downvote everything that doesn't sound like their opinion in the first place :/
: How is Yasuo windwall considered a basic ability and not an ult?
> No other skill or ult can block the amount of damage Yasuo wind wall can, especially in team fights. That is not entirely correct. Do you research or formulation better next time.
Zen Ineth (EUW)
: Gut the "Proxy Singed" playstyle
> Reminders: Downvoting without offering a logical differing viewpoint is a crime Omg mama I've committed a crime!!
: yasuo would be tanky in this situation also this isn't the same type of wambo combo that i would be thinking but i guess it works
No one in this team is designed to be a tank. Nor would any of them have to be one to make the combo work (except for rengar maybe, but not in low elo and there are other options too)
: 99% of wambo combos include tanks. (because they are the majority of the champs that have easy to hit aoe hard cc)
{{champion:157}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:15}} wouldn't be _that_ tanky I think.
: > [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=ahoZfm3g,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-10T22:03:56.878+0000) > > Aww you have no idea how often I heard the sweet words "thanks janna", "that shield saved my ass lol ty", "janna mvp", "gg janna carried" :3 > > But k if you can't play a defensive support, then go ahead play your {{champion:12}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:98}} honestly i guess its my skills that are bad xD,but u have to admit supps like soraka feel like a vegetable who u eat to restore health,u can save people but its not that epic (and grievous wounds makes her an uneatable vegetable)
Grievous wounds is cancer for soraka, obviously, and I don't play her essentially but it _can_ be pretty epic when you and your adc get cornered and you keep him tightly on the verge of death until he got that triple kill and you both out alive... I think every champion has its perks, but you are to decide which you enjoy the most
: I FOUND THE SECRET TO MAKE PEOPLE LIKE SUPPORTS AND TO MAKE SUPOORTS BETTER IN GENERAL
Aww you have no idea how often I heard the sweet words "thanks janna", "that shield saved my ass lol ty", "janna mvp", "gg janna carried" :3 But k if you can't play a defensive support, then go ahead play your {{champion:12}} {{champion:201}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:98}}
: So I wanted to write a book
If you want to interact with Riot I think you are wrong here... I'd recommend writing to the support
: > [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9Ywfutat,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-10T18:54:23.518+0000) > > I want to win and I have Seen so crazy throws you won't believe it Then you don't deserve the win, and next round you're getting matched with better and better people that deserve to win.
> [{quoted}](name=ChromaSpell,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9Ywfutat,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-10T18:55:09.018+0000) > > Then you don't deserve the win, Wtf how do you want to determine who "deserves" to win? Seriously how?!
Minj Yoo (NA)
: Anyone Want to play with me?
: Even my losses are wins. This is how you can tell a player is good at this game.
: when your friend is on an 11 game loss streak in ranked so he starts experimenting on your main
: I have stomped bots with that, but I have failed miserably against real players. What about {{champion:110}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3040}} {{item:3091}} {{item:3135}}
God damn it was ages ago when I played AP Varus (or Varus in general) the last time... Well first of all you obviously need a pair of boots. Wether you take {{item:3006}} or {{item:3020}} or even {{item:3158}} I can't tell for sure, I guess it depends from the rest of your built. {{item:3085}} _was_ a great item for AP-Onhit mages _unfortunatly_ it's AS got nerfed for a little bit of crit, that you don't really need. But I guess it's still a must-have with {{champion:110}} . {{item:3040}} for the mana is comprehensible and I don't really want to say something wrong because I have no current experience with AP-Varus or other AP-AS champs _but_ I'd consider buying a standard {{item:3165}} as mage instead: It gives you a good amount of mana supply, fills your remaining CDR and the AP amount is solid. Since {{champion:110}} has decent AP-Scalings and burst potential I wouldn't really recommend a {{item:3091}}. Rather buy boots. So something I would try is like: {{item:3006}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3135}} or {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3115}}{{item:3089}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3135}} depending if you want to get your abilities off _faster_ or deal more a little bit more damage in generall. Since his ult got changed there is also maybe the option to built him FullBurst (Ult+Q) with something like {{item:3020}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3135}} or mix it, maybe change the Lich for a Nashors idk xD
Eedat (NA)
: Why the hell does nobody build this?
The midlaner usually has {{item:3165}} and sometimes a well playced{{summoner:14}} does quite the trick too. At some point of the game an adc with a brain like you say would buy {{item:3033}} anyway. I can understand the hesitation to buy this item and I wouldn't really say it's inevitably necessary to buy just because the enemy has a {{champion:37}} or {{champion:5}} ... But it would be nice to have atleast one in the team if it's appropraite, you are totally right with that.
: Damage because death is the best CC and if your damage is from AP then your AP is making all of your abilities (heals and such) stronger .... However I rarely have the opportunity and Utility seems better on a small budget. I dunno.
http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aX9obwg_460s_v2.jpg
: I agree with you so much but ive noticed in my elo people sometimes dont understand that.
You mean you have teams like {{champion:63}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:114}} ?
: Utility vs damage
Utility ftw. {{champion:15}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:267}} (in all lanes actually.)
: AP {{champion:39}} : {{item:3020}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3089}} Made it work only versus bots. I dare you!
Tried {{champion:39}} midlane {{item:3009}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3089}} wasn't even _that_ bad. Stomped some midlaners who just had no idea what they were doing xD
: His Boomerang is a 2 second CD when you catch it max rank. Or swap it out for mallet.
Mallet would be the sane and therefore boring option. His boomerang slows also without rylais so you wouldn't even notive a difference. EDIT: I looked it up. At max Q Level Rylais is even weaker than the Q slow
: No, you need Rylais for Gnar if you do this poopy build. Just like you need Mallet on tank Gnar. you get laughed at if you dont build it. Slows on Gnar is just too good because no one can escape it.
But he has almost nothing to proc it over time :x
MacDeath (EUW)
: Your W passive damage will probably be very low because you don't have _any_ magic penetration. I would consider buying sorcerer boots or getting a {{item:3135}} or {{item:3151}} instead of {{item:3116}} .
or {{item:3091}} ??? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
TheMinez (NA)
: "Wait this actually works?" The game!
Your W passive damage will probably be very low because you don't have _any_ magic penetration. I would consider buying sorcerer boots or getting a {{item:3135}} or {{item:3151}} instead of {{item:3116}} .
: Rylai's Crystal Scepter and Frozen Mallet
: Teemo is a balanced champion ; )
So the stats of one game should prove otherwise?
: A Shaco joke
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Is it me or does Janna seem more like a utility mid-laner than a support
Her reliable Damage is near inexistent and she is very good in protecting 1 or 2 chamions, so ... what?
: I hope This finally brings it to Riots attention
His utility and cc should scale with ap, too ^^
: Morellonomicon
Maybe to make it easier for mages to play in this meta. Like a balancing act so Riot doesn't have to make the champs itself stronger?
: > [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E0FfnwJI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-13T10:41:37.450+0000) > > A Premade team does not have to be full of people you know. They can be randoms who you invited before, too. It's a little bit more effort but no problem at all, is it? A lot of us don't want to do that. I don't like interacting with people that I do know, let alone ones that I don't. I am more than happy to play a game, work with the people in it to win, then move on after. I am not exactly a social butterfly.
Well I've never said you'd have to interact with them...
: Bronze > Silver
> Just saying, stop calling Bronze players Bronzies because we're not that bad. I have the thesis that each of you makes atleast one constant mistake that hinders your team from winning.
: Stop trying to force us to play with friends.
A Premade team does not have to be full of people you know. They can be randoms who you invited before, too. It's a little bit more effort but no problem at all, is it?
: Mordekaiser With Fervor?
Stormraiders Surge imo. As he lacks in mobility and range only I think this mastery suits him best. (I don't actually play him tho)
: A couple tips for anyone getting into Katarina.
First a Kata buff, then a Kata guide... guess you should come up with a counter-kata guide soon :P
: You never even tried to make Dominion popular, and you blame us for its demise?
: What happens when you teach Lissandra Martial arts
: What happens when you teach Lissandra Martial arts
Show more

MacDeath

Level 135 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion