RallerenP (EUW)
: Over time your 'punishment level' goes down. Eventually you'll just recieve another chat restriction or 14 day ban. It only goes down if you're not toxic and you play consistently over some time.
NOT if you have already received 14DAYS Ban... Its for 10Games and 2 Days ban, everything above that will never decline. Unless this changed in the last 2 Month
RallerenP (EUW)
: You can definently get back up (the guy you replied to is just salty), but you'll have to prove to Riot that you aren't toxic. The only way you can do that is through time and playing games. Just playing a lot of games wont get you back. Just waiting a some time wont get you back. You have to do both.
> [{quoted}](name=RallerenP,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BaEZagrk,comment-id=00000000000100000001,timestamp=2018-11-15T15:48:27.593+0000) > > You can definently get back up (the guy you replied to is just salty), but you'll have to prove to Riot that you aren't toxic. The only way you can do that is through time and playing games. > > Just playing a lot of games wont get you back. > > Just waiting a some time wont get you back. > > You have to do both. THE POINT IS NOT TO GET BACK UP Of course you can unlock honor again, you can even climb to Honor5 for 2 years in a row and then in 2021 you have one game, tell one player to "stop feeding and get of my lane" feeding is a keyword, that could trigger a ban. you are on 14 days (thats the last stage before permaban) and THAT WILL NOT go away. No matter how good you perform, no matter how much RP you purchase. YOU HAVE 3 FLAGGS and 1 more mistake and youre done for. Therefor, dont use chat -> you cant get reported for "Verbal Abuse"
Knieperd (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BaEZagrk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-15T09:04:09.635+0000) > > not mistakes > > any further instances of toxicity such as insults, report calling, harassment, inting, trolling, threaths, score shaming, sitting in fountain "afk" while moving around etc. it won't matter who "started it" or how "mild" it was compared to other people. > > leaving doesn't qualify unless you make a habit of it > > i suggest going on a smurf and reforming there instead of risking your main right off the bat I am not the kind of person to constantly flame people, I know how to behave. But thanks for the tip. How long will it take to get of the edge of a perm ban? Is it games related, or time related?
> [{quoted}](name=Knieperd,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BaEZagrk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-15T09:12:54.091+0000) > > I am not the kind of person to constantly flame people, I know how to behave. But thanks for the tip. > > How long will it take to get of the edge of a perm ban? Is it games related, or time related? NEVER; you are on the 3rd and final stage of a permaban. A 14Day ban is issued, after that - its over if you missbehave again-- or according to Riot Garbage Support you would have. This includes beeing negative towards players, even arguing to much, or using key words on their filter list. There is a 0 Tolerance for Negativity and Toxics, but a YES PLEASE rule for everyone else, including trolling, feeding, ruining your game and such. So your best goal is to never use chat again, ever. as bad as it sounds.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Erol The Nomad,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BV2bNcE9,comment-id=0006000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-15T02:32:15.170+0000) > > I never used the word toxic in this thread. I never said toxicity will cease to exist. Who are you even talking to? Next time spell check and make sure you're not putting words in people's mouths before you rage-reply. You ARE toxic. But you dont get it. there for you are hereby ignored..
: > [{quoted}](name=MachstDuBierHase,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BV2bNcE9,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-11-14T10:27:57.137+0000) > > Or you could just remove every none-skilled element that triggers even the calmest people to get verba-- oh wait --"toxic" > > JUST REMOVE THE BAD SH++ already and the game gets a ton of a lot more enjoyable. > > People dont act out for no reason at all, there is a cause. > Right now RiotGames deals with the result, never the rause. > > And thats why "toxicity" as you claim it will never stop It will never stop just like road rage will never stop. Im confident that the day we all drive autonomous cars there will still ha e road rage. It's a human conditioning that sees the world only through our own perspective.
> [{quoted}](name=Faneseeker,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BV2bNcE9,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-14T14:22:55.557+0000) > > It will never stop just like road rage will never stop. Im confident that the day we all drive autonomous cars there will still ha e road rage. > > It's a human conditioning that sees the world only through our own perspective. As long as we have no physical (or digital in that case) proof that it would actually decline when the matchmaking gets reworked, we can argue all we want about since both of us have different POV
Xidphel (NA)
: Wouldn't matter anyways. If we were to see the logs and replays, we'd probably see the person you're arguing with being toxic and probably some inters. You'd still be punished for negative behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=y40KYXI3,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2018-11-14T13:55:20.209+0000) > > Wouldn't matter anyways. If we were to see the logs and replays, we'd probably see the person you're arguing with being toxic and probably some inters. > > You'd still be punished for negative behavior. which i got :'D Im not saying i wasnt nice... It is considered negative But to get a 10games chat restriction for that is a bit much.. but hey.. thats daily buisness when you open lollauncher.exe
: We all do expirience the same mess. Explain how 90% arent even so much as chat restricted.
> [{quoted}](name=Snapp2Kill,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=y40KYXI3,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-14T14:32:08.825+0000) > > We all do expirience the same mess. > > Explain how 90% arent even so much as chat restricted. you write more then 25lines per game? or chat at all?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=LostMyShinsInNam,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=TGYs0hwO,comment-id=001700010000,timestamp=2018-11-13T20:43:08.892+0000) > > It's okay, Riot likes to throw chat bans at m e for asking to report the ziggs who "called mid" and I rotated to help him take tower once mine was gone. The ziggs who repeatedly told me to kill myself and hang myself in the game and in the lobby. All I did was ask the other team to report him because that kind of behavior doesn't belong in league of legends, and I get the chat ban LOL go figure right? This guy gets off scott free like 90% of toxic people do. The people who get bans and get punished are the ones who defend themselves instead of just muting them. Riot doesn't understand that muting them is useless, especially when they're a premade. They just troll you, purposely steal your farm, purposely go out of their way to grief you and because they're a premade, you automatically get a ban regardless if you've muted and said nothing or not. It's a busted system and it's absolutely unfair. Riot needs to take into effect that a lot of their players have mental disabilities and when premades are sitting there antagonizing them, it's not easy for someone who is bipolar, or depressed to just mute them and be on their merry way. You're basically punishing the victims of online abuse for standing up for themselves and that's not right at all. You need to give your heads a shake Riot and you need to truly investigate reports and not just chuck them out cause a premade reported one person. You also need to stop catering bans to snowflakes who get offended when you try to explain to them what they did wrong. It's sad and it's pathetic. ALL OF THIS.. But then again. You just called them a snowflake and ask for the ban-- I therefor give you.. A PERMABAN! (league of legends in a nutshell)
Keyru (NA)
: 2018 End of Season Rewards and Honor
I would very much request that you however stop the bullshit and rework matchmaking so you will no longer match uneven players with or vs each other. Dont give us the crap about ~having a bad game and start working towards a better matchmaking so hostilities wont even rise up in the first place. Thank you, go on with your silly ideas how to "comfort" the player base when you very well know that this is just a temp
SAD Gekyume (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=y40KYXI3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-14T11:11:42.854+0000) > > irrelevant > > if you had read the 2 week ban notification, you'd have noticed that it says in black and white that > > 1. it's your last chance to reform > > 2. the next time you're toxic, you get permabanned > > you reap what you sow I got straight up a 14 day ban and didnt receive help for 6 days. First ban ever, because I'm new, I got probably banned for quoting "cancer" to the enemy team, cuz a player said it to me... I'm literally so upset for not getting any sign of help. 6 days of playing gone.
> [{quoted}](name=SAD Gekyume,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=y40KYXI3,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-11-14T11:47:31.830+0000) > > I got straight up a 14 day ban and didnt receive help for 6 days. First ban ever, because I&#x27;m new, I got probably banned for quoting &quot;cancer&quot; to the enemy team, cuz a player said it to me... I&#x27;m literally so upset for not getting any sign of help. 6 days of playing gone. Game 1 In-Game <ThisIsaUser>: ... <ThisIsaUser>: ill roam <ThisIsaUser>: this is pointless <ThisIsaUser>: look cs botlane <ThisIsaUser>: its shared :P <ThisIsaUser>: no <ThisIsaUser>: botlane is lost <ThisIsaUser>: bc adc doenst play <ThisIsaUser>: doesnt farm, doesnt let me stack ,doesnt help <ThisIsaUser>: dude <ThisIsaUser>: i had em all <ThisIsaUser>: stunned, low on life <ThisIsaUser>: ad c didnt even heal nor bother to help <ThisIsaUser>: in the end that sorta ppl will report me <ThisIsaUser>: and im the one playing while hes inting.. <ThisIsaUser>: no tnx? <ThisIsaUser>: trust me im more value when i roam <ThisIsaUser>: thats where id be <ThisIsaUser>: i didnt do nothing <ThisIsaUser>: dont put this on me when ornn was still on lane <ThisIsaUser>: we woulda had em all <ThisIsaUser>: has tp <ThisIsaUser>: runs all the way.. <ThisIsaUser>: you cant make that up.. <ThisIsaUser>: says you <ThisIsaUser>: u even know how that skill works? <ThisIsaUser>: and youre sitting on toplane <ThisIsaUser>: while your lane is afk <ThisIsaUser>: never teleporting <ThisIsaUser>: if you wanna put blame around ornn.. start with urself. thank you :) <ThisIsaUser>: dude <ThisIsaUser>: dont argue <ThisIsaUser>: just play ur part <ThisIsaUser>: .. <ThisIsaUser>: i will mute oyu know <ThisIsaUser>: i have already explained the situation on botlane and you refuse to listen and to play <ThisIsaUser>: therefor i have no alternative but to mute you <ThisIsaUser>: NEXT TIME without me dieing okay? ^^ <ThisIsaUser>: i failed sry jax <ThisIsaUser>: :( <ThisIsaUser>: i asked you not to go in to be fair :X <ThisIsaUser>: what for.. <ThisIsaUser>: for doign my job?! <ThisIsaUser>: i am forced support, im doing better then the rest of you 4 <ThisIsaUser>: and you just insult me ? <ThisIsaUser>: no <ThisIsaUser>: just.. simple.. no <ThisIsaUser>: you dont listen to pings <ThisIsaUser>: you just do whatever you want <ThisIsaUser>: i at least roam and get stuff done <ThisIsaUser>: no you cant <ThisIsaUser>: none of you can because none of you is willing to listen to others <ThisIsaUser>: just run <ThisIsaUser>: dude <ThisIsaUser>: i just saved 2 of us <ThisIsaUser>: who woulda died <ThisIsaUser>: they were about to ult combo you 2 <ThisIsaUser>: how can you not see such common basics? :( <ThisIsaUser>: all game long everyone is flaming me <ThisIsaUser>: while im the one forcing the kills on our end ._. <ThisIsaUser>: they ult combo fiddle <ThisIsaUser>: care <ThisIsaUser>: i did ping it.. <ThisIsaUser>: why <ThisIsaUser>: omg this adc.. <ThisIsaUser>: and you wonder why i dont trust him and refuse to lane with it?! <ThisIsaUser>: i had him.. <ThisIsaUser>: he was dead.. <ThisIsaUser>: i even flashed .. <ThisIsaUser>: and adc just ran.. <ThisIsaUser>: can you stop pls <ThisIsaUser>: you see these blue orbs? <ThisIsaUser>: come closer <ThisIsaUser>: ahri <ThisIsaUser>: GET <ThisIsaUser>: CLOSER <ThisIsaUser>: THANK YOU <ThisIsaUser>: RELIC SHIELD SHARES <ThisIsaUser>: each blue orb aroudn me <ThisIsaUser>: is 1 shared minion <ThisIsaUser>: how do you not know this? :( <ThisIsaUser>: im support <ThisIsaUser>: i am 0-10-10 <ThisIsaUser>: i gave you plenty of kills when you let me die <ThisIsaUser>: adc let me die all the time as well <ThisIsaUser>: so why do i have to e xplain myself to you who donjt even know relic shield? <ThisIsaUser>: please, enlighten me.. <ThisIsaUser>: dont really care <ThisIsaUser>: what now? <ThisIsaUser>: next time little guy <ThisIsaUser>: jax can you stop complaining about everything <ThisIsaUser>: youre part of the problem <ThisIsaUser>: and alone again.. <ThisIsaUser>: ornn just trolled again <ThisIsaUser>: insteead of quickstepping <ThisIsaUser>: he waited <ThisIsaUser>: teemo <ThisIsaUser>: trust yourself and dont <ThisIsaUser>: why you think i had to roam? <ThisIsaUser>: hey nice <ThisIsaUser>: standing on midlane with 3ppl.. <ThisIsaUser>: for no reason <ThisIsaUser>: or maybe because adc is trolling and not playing? <ThisIsaUser>: may i ask <ThisIsaUser>: with 3ppl respawning in 20 seconds <ThisIsaUser>: why are you all leaving midlane? <ThisIsaUser>: think about that.. <ThisIsaUser>: Bg wp 10 Games Chatban :) It is to bad yo u cant request a full log or that replays have the chats included
Voldymort (EUNE)
: everyone experiences the same "mess" and yet the people who have punishment issues are in the minority food for thought {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=y40KYXI3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-14T11:34:03.811+0000) > > everyone experiences the same &quot;mess&quot; and yet the people who have punishment issues are in the minority > > food for thought > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} This is where you are wrong :)
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >We have invested in that account over 2000 RON irrelevant if you had read the 2 week ban notification, you'd have noticed that it says in black and white that 1. it's your last chance to reform 2. the next time you're toxic, you get permabanned you reap what you sow
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=y40KYXI3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-14T11:11:42.854+0000) > > irrelevant > > if you had read the 2 week ban notification, you&#x27;d have noticed that it says in black and white that > > 1. it&#x27;s your last chance to reform > > 2. the next time you&#x27;re toxic, you get permabanned > > you reap what you sow But you dont sow the messedUp Matchmaking
: You were actively harassing your teammates, and calling them toxic for not playing your way. the world ain't spinnin round you.
> [{quoted}](name=breakordoom444,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BV2bNcE9,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-14T04:11:00.981+0000) > > You were actively harassing your teammates, and calling them toxic for not playing your way. > the world ain&#x27;t spinnin round you. Technically.. The game does Spin around Midlane. Therefor his Lane was the one the World spins around and he was in need of support or a gank
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Erol The Nomad,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BV2bNcE9,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-11-14T08:27:43.317+0000) > > Based on this chat log it looks as though you are the extremely sensitive one. Almost everything you said was a negative overreaction, even if their behavior was worse than you described, yours was total overkill. You need to chill out before you queue up, in whatever way works best for you. Can&#x27;t be getting this mad over a game, competitive or not. Plus if you really wanted the highest chance of victory, you wouldn&#x27;t antagonize the strangers you got queued with, whether or not they were worse to you. Or you could just remove every none-skilled element that triggers even the calmest people to get verba-- oh wait --"toxic" JUST REMOVE THE BAD SH++ already and the game gets a ton of a lot more enjoyable. People dont act out for no reason at all, there is a cause. Right now RiotGames deals with the result, never the rause. And thats why "toxicity" as you claim it will never stop
: > ancient evil: enjoy the repor ancient evil: yep ancient evil: refusing to help ancient evil: good gank ancient evil: ? ancient evil: likewise ancient evil: griefing jg ancient evil: not really kid ancient evil: i asked for help and u refused ancient evil: so enjoy ancient evil: muted/reported cya ancient evil: toxic premades ^ Your were kind of harassing back, like it or not. Riot has a zero tolerance policy so it doesn't matter who started what, if you're part of it, you reap the punishments of it. I'm very guilty of this a lot. If you think something needs to be reported, report them afterwards. Nothing is gained by telling someone you're gonna report them. Either way, if you have this kind of approach in multiple games, the reports are gonna stack up and end up in a punishment because it is being toxic. > ancient evil: honestly dc if u report me cause i got chatlogs on my side Oof.
> [{quoted}](name=JöZee ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=BV2bNcE9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-14T02:23:53.866+0000) > > ancient evil: yep > ancient evil: refusing to help > ancient evil: good gank > ancient evil: ? > ancient evil: likewise > ancient evil: griefing jg > ancient evil: not really kid > ancient evil: i asked for help and u refused > ancient evil: so enjoy > ancient evil: muted/reported cya > ancient evil: toxic premades > > ^ Your were kind of harassing back, like it or not. Riot has a zero tolerance policy so it doesn&#x27;t matter who started what, if you&#x27;re part of it, you reap the punishments of it. I&#x27;m very guilty of this a lot. If you think something needs to be reported, report them afterwards. Nothing is gained by telling someone you&#x27;re gonna report them. > > Either way, if you have this kind of approach in multiple games, the reports are gonna stack up and end up in a punishment because it is being toxic. > > Oof. Thats snowflakeing and you know it. The entire community of league is based upon 12yo childs (thats what i feels lke) who shouldnt be in the game in the first place. Instead of adressing the issue, you punish or ban everyone who acts up against it . But you dont resolve the issue, you just remove the visuals.
: More oft than not you're better off just making your own thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aZspEZWj,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2018-10-17T15:38:36.487+0000) > > More oft than not you&#x27;re better off just making your own thread. Thank you for the input but our surveys are usually for Riot employees and Support/Ticket Agents only as sort of unwanted and unordered feedback. Its just that certain ppl always complain and drive throughwards it and just downvote you out of spite. Again, thank you though. :)
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >point is still valid though just because you say that it's valid, that doesn't make it so. You need to actually prove it! And so far, the only thing your "evidence" proved is that you're just like OP: a flamer who doesn't think there's anything wrong with him >we have run this test withover 50 accounts on NA and EUW at these 2 are teh most freuqent visited servers and the result has been the same. "teh most freuqent visited servers" sorry to break it to you but the chinese server has 100+ million accounts. try it there if you care so much about "visit frequency"!
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aZspEZWj,comment-id=000100000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:51:30.581+0000) > > just because you say that it&#x27;s valid, that doesn&#x27;t make it so. You need to actually prove it! > > And so far, the only thing your &quot;evidence&quot; proved is that you&#x27;re just like OP: a flamer who doesn&#x27;t think there&#x27;s anything wrong with him this was the most recent ticket submited of the survey in full, there are others but I wanted to start with the R1 - Ticket on you to see how you behave and to my expectations you did exactly as I assumed you would so any further comment is wasted time. thanks though (i.e. -> you constantly missing the point, looking for escape goals to blame the player for his negative behaviour but never evaluate why this is happening. sadly you forget, that you have to recreate the same situations to bring forth a valid survey .. ) > &quot;teh most freuqent visited servers&quot; > > sorry to break it to you but the chinese server has 100+ million accounts. try it there if you care so much about &quot;visit frequency&quot;! commonly used by chinesed players, not english speaking players. chinese tests have been conducted as well to my knowledge but are limited in transl. i can get you a few if your chinese is up to the task
: > [{quoted}](name=MachstDuBierHase,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ALsKWJcs,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:02:49.530+0000) > > none of this is actually ban worthy except for the fact that he is active in chat. > > its cause and effect > > cause -&gt; > getting matched with toxics/ bad players > > > effect -&gt; > beeing active in chat > > > whats your solution? > suck it up, suck it down and hope for the next game? > > fix matchmaking, thats the solution > make sure his teammates dont ruin other ppl games.. but thats too much for riot Actually, asking for reports is punishable. I don't know how people don't understand the IFS at this point. It's seems intentionally being obtuse at some point.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ALsKWJcs,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-10-17T12:06:18.527+0000) > > Actually, asking for reports is punishable. I don&#x27;t know how people don&#x27;t understand the IFS at this point. It&#x27;s seems intentionally being obtuse at some point. yes, it is considered offensive and punishable these days, started about 2012 or 2014 if im not mistaken. then again ppl are really bad these days as well
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >fix matchmaking, thats the solution make sure his teammates dont ruin other ppl games.. but thats too much for riot it's easy to say "fix it" as opposed to explaining how they should "fix it"
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ALsKWJcs,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:46:57.983+0000) > > make sure his teammates dont ruin other ppl games.. but thats too much for riot > > it&#x27;s easy to say &quot;fix it&quot; as opposed to explaining how they should &quot;fix it&quot; was explained as you vividly commented on the posting
Voldymort (EUNE)
: frankly, if you expect me to comment on every single thing that is blatantly wrong in the above comment, you should think again. If i did it would be friday by the time i'm done. so these are just **a few** of my problems with your story: ><TestAccountName>:im critizing and commenting on your negative behaviour you misspelled "harassing" >what could have possibly triggered your Word-Filter? Was it the FUCKING FLAME? the misread context of "feeding" and "flaming" ? Badmouth or negative? or the word stupid? could it be my troll response ~ cant hear you jinx i got you muted... I really wonder.. harassing other players is toxic behaviour and it is punishable. the IFS isn't a word filter. it can tell when you're being a "douche-without-adjectives" ><TestAccountName>:ure cancer <TestAccountName>:thats all you are i find it funny how you didn't feel the need to comment on this like you did every other chance you got >you will eventually not only loose your playerbase but furthermore in the long run, customers who will buy your merch. if i had a penny for all the times i heard this rethoric in my 8 seasons of playing this, i could afford a full up-to-date Hearthstone collection
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aZspEZWj,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:39:45.584+0000) > > frankly, if you expect me to comment on every single thing that is blatantly wrong in the above comment, you should think again. If i did it would be friday by the time i&#x27;m done. > > so these are just **a few** of my problems with your story: > > you misspelled &quot;harassing&quot; > the misread context of &quot;feeding&quot; and &quot;flaming&quot; ? Badmouth or negative? or the word stupid? > could it be my troll response ~ cant hear you jinx i got you muted... > I really wonder.. > > harassing other players is toxic behaviour and it is punishable. the IFS isn&#x27;t a word filter. it can tell when you&#x27;re being a &quot;douche-without-adjectives&quot; > &lt;TestAccountName&gt;:thats all you are > > i find it funny how you didn&#x27;t feel the need to comment on this like you did every other chance you got > it was commented for the support agent and was included in the survery as trigger for the situation since it was deemed valid in that situation to test the autoword-trigger. it was usually intended for game 11 , but we already got enough testings on ranked after evaluation. > if i had a penny for all the times i heard this rethoric in my 8 seasons of playing this, i could afford a full up-to-date Hearthstone collection you should check and possible differenciate between <ingame> and (commentary ) for the support ticket, point is still valid though we have run this test withover 50 accounts on NA and EUW at these 2 are teh most freuqent visited servers and the result has been the same.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: "i won't provide evidence because [excuses]" thought so edit: "evidence" was provided and my conclusion is that i'm wasting my breath on you.
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aZspEZWj,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:25:48.835+0000) > > &quot;i won&#x27;t provide evidence because [excuses]&quot; > > thought so https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/aZspEZWj-explain-please-read?comment=000100000000000000010000
: > [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aZspEZWj,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:17:24.035+0000) > > You can post those logs? Do so. Sceenshotted if possible. due to board rules id rather much externly link them posting chatlogs and hijack a thread aint a nice thing and mods these days.. welll
> [{quoted}](name=MachstDuBierHase,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aZspEZWj,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:18:21.642+0000) > > due to board rules id rather much externly link them > posting chatlogs and hijack a thread aint a nice thing and mods these days.. welll Threadhijack https://imgur.com/a/nj4JReE this is about the common experience i get with league of legends in normals AND ranked played on a different account then this one ofc <our top>: report this stupid ryze <enemy jungle>: was your jungler asleep? *our support left the lobby <me>: lol *enemy top left the lobby <me> you constantly go Xvs1 and talk about beeing asleep? *<enemy junble> left the lobby *<enemy mid> left the lobby <me>: what ajoke XD <our top>our jg did not feed at least *enemy sup left the lobby *our mid left the lobby <me>: sry you died up there darius <our top> nothing i can do, was ganked 5 times by their mid <me> woulda come more often but i was kinda delayed due to botlane <our top> and 5 other times by their jg, so not our problem <me> : still is *our top left the lobby
Jo0o (NA)
: You can post those logs? Do so. Sceenshotted if possible.
> [{quoted}](name=Jo0o,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aZspEZWj,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:17:24.035+0000) > > You can post those logs? Do so. Sceenshotted if possible. due to board rules id rather much externly link them posting chatlogs and hijack a thread aint a nice thing and mods these days.. welll
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >and jumped to conclusions onyour own.. after the second or 3rd ban one receives, the conclusion is that you aren't getting the point. So since we're talking 5 and possibly a 6th one, the conclusion is not hard to deduce: OP is wasting his time!
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aZspEZWj,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:10:43.231+0000) > > after the second or 3rd ban one receives, the conclusion is that you aren&#x27;t getting the point. So since we&#x27;re talking 5 and possibly a 6th one, the conclusion is not hard to deduce: OP is wasting his time! asking to "report a top for feed " pls can issue a ban with no priors asking to ward or to say certain words can end in a ban as well i could post tons of logs or vids that issued in a chat/7+ day and eventually perma ban who are debatable
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >I Have 5 acc perma banned already let me stop you right there...
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=aZspEZWj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-17T11:00:00.614+0000) > > let me stop you right there... let me permaban you right here for beeing a dick yes? no? why not? you had clearly nothing else to offer to the topic and jumped to conclusions onyour own.. so did i.. getthe point? no.. on you
Phoenixdust (EUNE)
: You used the chat, and didnt say ONLY NICE THINGS. This is clearly enough for Rito to ban you. Anyway you can try a support ticket, but i'm sure it wont change anything, since Rito policies are stupid. Go play Dota or HoTS...
> [{quoted}](name=Phoenixdust,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ALsKWJcs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-17T10:52:30.146+0000) > > You used the chat, and didnt say ONLY NICE THINGS. This is clearly enough for Rito to ban you. > > Anyway you can try a support ticket, but i&#x27;m sure it wont change anything, since Rito policies are stupid. Go play Dota or HoTS... none of this is actually ban worthy except for the fact that he is active in chat. its cause and effect cause -> getting matched with toxics/ bad players effect -> beeing active in chat whats your solution? suck it up, suck it down and hope for the next game? fix matchmaking, thats the solution make sure his teammates dont ruin other ppl games.. but thats too much for riot
DrownedOne (EUNE)
: Explain? (Please Read)
(TLDR below) Let me tell you about my tale of previous account: I am what is considered "active". I used to complain alot about basics like ppl chatspamming when the lobby starts (mid top top adc bot pre jkj mid mid mid copy+v text ) this alone gives me the yikes because no decent human beeing would be in the needs for this. we got plenty of snowflakes ingame who fail at basics, like warding, listening to ping, not listening to other players. the common thing... by asking to do their job, by frequently saying youre bad, you should be banned, please ward and such this will be considered negative. the truth is, riot games is a lot <insert tons of words not allowed>. their way to handle their own shortcomings is by applying a zero tolerance wordfilter to thin the heards, not to actually face the problem at hand toxicity and verbal rage is a cause and effect, and the cause goes unpunished. the same sad truth can be applied to this board ,esp. the player behaviour section. we got ons of toxics trolls in here who disagree on your point of view and out of spite and because they can stick it to you -or at least that i believe is what the likes of them might think - they down vote you. the problem however, is not solved. so TLDR just dont use the chat... it brings nothing good. its harsh lesson to learn but riot games doesnt care about it at all . best you can do is dont give em an angle. also /fullmute all is your best firend
: its the God honest truth. i would say 92% of the time its because someone doesnt agree with your play style or they think youre just not skilled enough. i was vague because i felt like this didnt need an explanation.
> [{quoted}](name=Best Vi Earth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sdIiJ3s7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-03T18:18:37.090+0000) > > its the God honest truth. i would say 92% of the time its because someone doesnt agree with your play style or they think youre just not skilled enough. i was vague because i felt like this didnt need an explanation. well common sense is not a given. IF i have low life ( like 120 / 600 hp) on midlane and im vs a katarina i do not! go back direct under my tower.. i move between the 2nd and base tower before i recall BECAUSE a good Kata would just tower dive, kill me and gets away. A good player knows that you have to ward the opposite buff and mostly, the small brush at drake BECAUSE invade is real A good player wouldnt blame everyone else because he failed. i.e. -> i die because i dont get ganks. No.. you died because you either A) didnt ward b) Pushed so hard (With/out) a ward that you got counter ganked c) you overestimated yourself and d) undererstimated your enemy.. common sense.. its not available within most of the league players and riot needs to get their shit together and admit that this is an issue and therefor the cause for toxicity. its like having a barrel with no bottom and you just increase the pressure on the valve, eventually the barrel will be filled with water but its still bottomless...
: What about a System Point for Ranked games , to avoid feeders and flamers ? <RANKED ACCESSIBILITY>
> [{quoted}](name=YummyPoroSnack,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sdIiJ3s7,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-03T13:45:17.111+0000) > > Hello , lately i&amp;#039;ve been encountering many feeders/ flamers like 8/10 games which is pretty high.What is frustrating though is that most of feeders are coming from a feeding streak like 4 to 5 games in a row . This game is getting bad reputation cause of it&amp;#039;s community that&amp;#039;s is getting from worse to worst , so riot can take some good in game/attitude beaviour countermeasures . My suggestion is a creation of a point system that applies only to ranked games . For example when u have 95+ points on this bevaviour system you gonna be able to join ranked queues , if your points drop lower than that (cause of feeding or flaming - lets take reports more seriously having more actions , not only extreme use of chat ban or account ban) summoners gonna have to play some normal games and proove themselves worthy of redemption through good behaviour and not trolling/ feeding so they can earn their points back to join again ranked games , this can work well for curing the tilt trend that annoys most of the summoners these last 2 years . it was called DRAFT Mode . Existed in 2 Forms -> Play X Games Win X Games usually issued in 10-20-50 packs
: to avoid flamers is easy most the time. dont suck
> [{quoted}](name=Best Vi Earth,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=sdIiJ3s7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-03T14:00:25.463+0000) > > to avoid flamers is easy most the time. dont suck You dont deserve your downvotes Sir
Du Ma Mi (NA)
: You realize that the "Unskilled" report button was a fake report area that just let frustrated players believe they were "getting the baddies out of their games" right? Like it wasn't actually a bannable offense, and no one ever got demoted because their teammates reported them for being "Unskilled". It helped as much as screaming at your cat that your jg never ganked.
> [{quoted}](name=Du Ma Mi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AzzWHpIA,comment-id=0004000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2018-08-03T13:24:31.519+0000) > > You realize that the &quot;Unskilled&quot; report button was a fake report area that just let frustrated players believe they were &quot;getting the baddies out of their games&quot; right? Like it wasn&#x27;t actually a bannable offense, and no one ever got demoted because their teammates reported them for being &quot;Unskilled&quot;. It helped as much as screaming at your cat that your jg never ganked. From what I heard it was used as a pre filter to manipulate their mmr into a different ratio; which doesnt help much if league matches you in to fill a total of 5500 by putting your 1100 with 3900 and 200; 150 and 150 vs 1100, 1100; 2000, 500 and 800 see the problem there?
: I'm going to disagree that they think twice before playing another match. What it does do is potentially make them perform in the match, caring about you less. They can save you or someone who isn't doing quite as well? They are going to save the other person other you. Majority of players are fine and never receive a punishment. Extremely toxic isn't limited to one game. One game of telling someone to "kys" is bad. 50 games of telling someone they are bad and should uninstall is also bad. No. Punishing bad players is exactly how you start creating problems. No one should be punished for picking a champion for a lane and then not doing well. Unless it was intentional. You say those who report verbal issues are weak minded, or imply that. However, I find the people who get upset because someone is having a bad game is more so.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AzzWHpIA,comment-id=0004000000000000000000020001,timestamp=2018-08-03T13:32:18.979+0000) > > I&#x27;m going to disagree that they think twice before playing another match. What it does do is potentially make them perform in the match, caring about you less. They can save you or someone who isn&#x27;t doing quite as well? They are going to save the other person other you. IF people wanna play, they play. Doesnt matter if they lost 5 games in a row, they just wanna play. They think they are entitled to play, they think they can perform in Ranked and then reality kicks in and they throw the entire game for you and your team. > > Majority of players are fine and never receive a punishment. Extremely toxic isn&#x27;t limited to one game. One game of telling someone to &quot;kys&quot; is bad. 50 games of telling someone they are bad and should uninstall is also bad. no one is fine by saying these 3 letters. However we have reached a phase were constantly writing is considered "complaining" and negative and therefor punishable > No. Punishing bad players is exactly how you start creating problems. No one should be punished for picking a champion for a lane and then not doing well. Unless it was intentional. The same way banning "Toxic" and "negative" people hasnt fixed hostilility and toxicity within the game, people are just more afraid to raise their voice lately.. So nope.. youre wrong --- plain and simply wrong. Punishing bad people would fix matchmaking. Aand I am not just talking about picking a champ out of spite because they wanna play it and ruin it for everyone else should be punishable . I am talking about massive lack of gameawareness, common sense and gameplay in overall. Thats what botgames are for.. but thats often an issue within matchmaking which you do not seem to understand :/ > You say those who report verbal issues are weak minded, or imply that. However, I find the people who get upset because someone is having a bad game is more so. no. you are saying nobody whos playing bad should be punished. i am saying that these people who complain have a right to do so, since their game is beeing fucked up. matchmaking should be equal and fair and not consist of YOU; 1 average person, 1 with constant FPS /ping issues and 1 or 2 with lack of game experience VS the common agressive fucks and the 1 or 2 BoL Studio users you seem to get all the time
: I mean, what does calling someone shit accomplish? I could say you are a shit of a human being. And a mod would be completely in their right to either edit my comment or remove it. That doesn't make anyone a pussy though.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AzzWHpIA,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-03T03:14:58.987+0000) > > I mean, what does calling someone shit accomplish? > > I could say you are a shit of a human being. > > And a mod would be completely in their right to either edit my comment or remove it. That doesn&#x27;t make anyone a pussy though. Honestly? Aside from feeling better and vent for the moment? That person thinks twice about playing another game if he is weak minded and while Riot wants to make League for everyone, not everyone should be playing due to lack of skill and game awareness. Its the players mentality that needs to change AND Riot Games Behaviour. You need to punish extremely toxic players yeah, but not verbal active ones. Also they should finally add and punish bad players again, like the did with Draft wins back in S4.. But hey.. we all want to play with that bad feeding garbage player on midlane-- after you had a 12h work day and he just doesnt give a fuck but after working, driving home, eating, spending time with your 4yo and having a chill game of league you have to understand that hes just toxic and doenst care if he ruins your one game of the day.. right? .. right? oh wait garbage is a bad word... nevermind
: > [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RfdMANOl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-03T09:40:10.494+0000) > > which are both legal > > he had 3 total games before yours. the percentage is relevant when there&#x27;s at least 10 or so games like that, not three I'm fine with unconventional picks, but at least have the integrity to know how to play them. Darius started inting after things didn't go his way (what a surprise).
> [{quoted}](name=4th Shot Killer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RfdMANOl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-03T09:42:37.580+0000) > > I&#x27;m fine with unconventional picks, but at least have the integrity to know how to play them. Darius started inting after things didn&#x27;t go his way (what a surprise). If you play Garen/ Leona Jungle , at least know your Job and your champ.. its like standing in / warding River brush to avoid an invade.... ITS COMMON SENSE
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Thresh top and Darius supp which are both legal >with a 0% (yes actually z e r o) winrate jungle he had 3 total games before yours. the percentage is relevant when there's at least 10 or so games like that, not three
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RfdMANOl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-03T09:40:10.494+0000) > > which are both legal > > he had 3 total games before yours. the percentage is relevant when there&#x27;s at least 10 or so games like that, not three he shouldnt be matched with user Disregardable in the first place..
: sometimes I think playing against bots is more fun than pvp. it doesn't have the highs, but it also doesn't have the lows.
> [{quoted}](name=disregardable,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RfdMANOl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-03T09:46:38.878+0000) > > sometimes I think playing against bots is more fun than pvp. > > it doesn&#x27;t have the highs, but it also doesn&#x27;t have the lows. Sometimes I think using the word toxicity overall in my games and getting a 2-7days ban is more fun then actually playing the game... as in : "your negativity is toxic" "your gamestyle is toxic" "toxicity aint just verbal, its gameplay as well" "feeding isnt just active if you die, its if you let your teammates die because you dont SS or chase your lane, thats passive feeding as well." teaching players how to play league seems these days is a mandatory.. why? because riot games is filled with a bunch of righteous people who think thats the extreme situation and rarely a case, while it has become the norm.. reality check pls
Rioter Comments
: alright SJW of legends what are ya'll mad about today
Riot Games unable to fix or implement new stuff, like Solo Que where you dont meet premade feeding trolls. Or modification of Matchmaking including the games played/won for players below a total of 250 games played (10/25/50/100/150/200/250) for a start
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 11
**PLEASE INTRODUCE SOLO QUE with NO PREMADE OPTION ** Thank you
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MachstDuBierHase,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mpcjwfIq,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T10:01:14.804+0000) > > Okay let me walk you through this, may I ? > > Imagine YOU never played league before, you watched LCS on Twitch or went with a Friend to a Public Viewing, > you are into Videogames and liked what you saw. You decide to start playing but against your friends recommendation to wait for him to walk you through some of the basics you make a new account and start soloing. > > You with me so far? Gooood, moving on: > > You skip the tutorial, because F*** that - I&#x27;ve seen a stream and I&#x27;ve played games before, how tough can it be? > Itemshop? Whats that? Skills? Hmmh.. okay... i need to press A and th--- YOU HAVE BEEN SLAINED > > > ZOMG Feed, report midlane!!! > > UNINSTALL A**hole > > &lt;text have been shortened for tl:dr&gt; > > > IF you are to thick to play on a new account to experience the first player handicaps first handed you removed yourself from this convo by default mate. > > Let me go into mechanis-&gt; > > l evel1 -&gt; ghost+heal > level4 -&gt; ex + barrier > level6 -&gt; clarity; mark (snowball > level -&gt; flash; tp > level9 -&gt; clense, ignite, smite > > so EVEN IF you make a new account, you can still get matched vs levl 9 or above and only got heal and ghost to fight em.. not even flash :D > > Secondary keystones are locked behind level 15.. so you can make your own (at level 9) but you are limited to presets for the 2ndary > so it ibest to use one of the 4 presets in general until you reached level15. > > > NOW tell me, how does a new player with 0 experience get into that? I think making a new account as a veteran player is a waste of time, I’m not interesting in what new players are doing..... I think it is a waste of time, like this post tbh. I’ve leveled 3 smurfs for the sake of having accounts in different ranks so it’s not like I haven’t done it, but while you belittle me about some non sense, all I can say is I felt like I WASTED MY TIME LEVELING 2 additional accounts to 30 (one is plat 32) the other is gold 5 level 31) and my main which is 110 I stopped playing my accounts because I’d rather spend time on just one. So I feel that I wasted my time making new accounts It’s a waste of my time to experience the new player style, I didn’t level or get to diamond to be a new player I enjoy the higher Elo style of this game, not getting dicked on with a bunch of noobs
> [{quoted}](name=Negativity ll,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mpcjwfIq,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-09T18:24:45.502+0000) > > I think making a new account as a veteran player is a waste of time, I’m not interesting in what new players are doing..... > > I think it is a waste of time, like this post tbh. > > I’ve leveled 3 smurfs for the sake of having accounts in different ranks so it’s not like I haven’t done it, but while you belittle me about some non sense, all I can say is > > I felt like I WASTED MY TIME LEVELING 2 additional accounts to 30 (one is plat 32) the other is gold 5 level 31) and my main which is 110 > > I stopped playing my accounts because I’d rather spend time on just one. So I feel that I wasted my time making new accounts > > It’s a waste of my time to experience the new player style, I didn’t level or get to diamond to be a new player I enjoy the higher Elo style of this game, not getting dicked on with a bunch of noobs and that is why you removed your self from the discussion at all because you do not undertand the mentality of the gamer
: What the ever loving fuck?
> [{quoted}](name=JustaNewb,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=W07Fdp0F,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-09T05:51:22.157+0000) > > I was just banned... for this: > > Game 1 > TheGiantYordle: charm is a **bitch** > TheGiantYordle: **stupid** singed > TheGiantYordle: grab it after I **murder** Ahri > TheGiantYordle: **muted** > TheGiantYordle: **reporting** and **muting** you > TheGiantYordle: intended to **report** him > TheGiantYordle: you&amp;#039;d understand the totality of my lack of **fucks** > TheGiantYordle: how am I **toxic?** > TheGiantYordle: that isnt **toxic** > TheGiantYordle: I never said, or did, anything **toxic** this entire game > TheGiantYordle: but **shut the fuck up** > TheGiantYordle: I love when a team all jumps on you for **&amp;#039;being toxic&amp;#039; **when you havent said **shit** all game except &amp;quot;No dude you&amp;#039;re raging&amp;quot; These words are autotriggered, also your behaviour is - while beeing communicative - considered negative as well and therefor -> IFS
: > [{quoted}](name=MachstDuBierHase,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mpcjwfIq,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-05-07T07:38:31.436+0000) > > you, posting this comment or me trying to get a bearing on the overall community.. hmhm hmm Making a new account is a waste of time. You can try to tell me it isn’t but it is. And I’m not changing my mind. Have I made new accounts? Yes did I was my time? Yes but it’s a video game thats what we do, waste time and have fun
> [{quoted}](name=Negativity ll,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mpcjwfIq,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-08T18:27:56.293+0000) > > Making a new account is a waste of time. You can try to tell me it isn’t but it is. And I’m not changing my mind. Have I made new accounts? Yes did I was my time? Yes but it’s a video game thats what we do, waste time and have fun Okay let me walk you through this, may I ? Imagine YOU never played league before, you watched LCS on Twitch or went with a Friend to a Public Viewing, you are into Videogames and liked what you saw. You decide to start playing but against your friends recommendation to wait for him to walk you through some of the basics you make a new account and start soloing. You with me so far? Gooood, moving on: You skip the tutorial, because F*** that - I've seen a stream and I've played games before, how tough can it be? Itemshop? Whats that? Skills? Hmmh.. okay... i need to press A and th--- YOU HAVE BEEN SLAINED ZOMG Feed, report midlane!!! UNINSTALL A**hole <text have been shortened for tl:dr> IF you are to thick to play on a new account to experience the first player handicaps first handed you removed yourself from this convo by default mate. Let me go into mechanis-> l evel1 -> ghost+heal level4 -> ex + barrier level6 -> clarity; mark (snowball level -> flash; tp level9 -> clense, ignite, smite so EVEN IF you make a new account, you can still get matched vs levl 9 or above and only got heal and ghost to fight em.. not even flash :D Secondary keystones are locked behind level 15.. so you can make your own (at level 9) but you are limited to presets for the 2ndary so it ibest to use one of the 4 presets in general until you reached level15. NOW tell me, how does a new player with 0 experience get into that?
: Wouldn't work. My experience may vary from yours because of varied attitude and what not.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mpcjwfIq,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-08T23:11:57.533+0000) > > Wouldn&#x27;t work. My experience may vary from yours because of varied attitude and what not. Soooo... assumption vs reality?? Fine by me
: I'm so sick and tired of seeing people with KKK or Klu Klux Klan tags.
aprox 20 years ago we named ourself the Killer-Keks-Kommando, which translates roughly into cookie-crunch-commando (Because every damn time we just ate cookies.. it was fun.. it was a joke) it took about 7 (2006) years and a tournament in London where a our initials were on the Holoband (KKKo) that we noticed we need to change something about that So in all honesty.. are they really just KKK or Ku-Klux-Klan in full?
: Research Paper on Toxicity Within Online Gaming Communities
You got my Vote. As for your question -> Auto Word Filter
: Sure. Should I do it on the EUW server this time? Probably be laggy as hell though.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mpcjwfIq,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-07T23:42:58.623+0000) > > Sure. Should I do it on the EUW server this time? Probably be laggy as hell though. Well I could simply give you a copy of all the recorder games to watch through---
: > [{quoted}](name=MachstDuBierHase,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mpcjwfIq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-06T07:41:34.034+0000) > > pretty sure you havent played without premades ina while or gotten a reality.check > > I urge you to make a new account and try playing from scratch Why that’s a total waste of time XD
> [{quoted}](name=Negativity ll,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mpcjwfIq,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-06T15:32:55.974+0000) > > Why that’s a total waste of time XD you, posting this comment or me trying to get a bearing on the overall community.. hmhm hmm
: I did earlier in the season. Didn't have many problems. Occasional toxic player/troll but not often.
> [{quoted}](name=Imperial Pandaa,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mpcjwfIq,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-06T13:51:46.127+0000) > > I did earlier in the season. Didn&#x27;t have many problems. Occasional toxic player/troll but not often. thus your lack of reality, try it
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Laughing Fish,realm=NA,application-id=okOuNvuT,discussion-id=LwfcpV54,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-06T16:55:31.577+0000) > > A lot of this is to make the new player experience easier by limited how many options new players need to keep track of. However, this is an extremely inelegant way to achieve this. The Good news is that Rito themselves agree that this is a problem, and next season will be revamping the new user experience to help things go smoothly and remove barriers. I dont see how not giving a level1 account flash is a Pro, its more of a Con to me. Esp, when you start from Botgames into Normal and get forced to play a role , i.e. jungle for exmpl and cant smite :'D > 2:00-2:58 of this video rito goes over their expected changes to the new user experience. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPJ85U8rz0E&amp;ab_channel=LeagueofLegends thank you very much > A lot of things are still vague at this point, as they are still taking in feedback and making changes since they don&#x27;t need to finalize for another 6 months or so. So it definitely would be worth it to make a post in [Gameplay](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance) or over on League&#x27;s [Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/) if you prefer explaining what you would like to see changed about the rune system. It is mostly just survery about player behaviour and player experience, which turns out extremly hostile and negative
Show more

MachstDuBierHase

Level 110 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion