: Top laner isn't meant for Tankers or Juggernauts anymore
The secret behind top lane tank mains: We are massive masochists. We enjoy suffering.
: The secret that only the 10 mains Rammus know
: Fill really do be like that
I almost always queue Support secondary and got it like one or two times in the last few weeks. Also, for the smart people looking in my match history: Most of those support games were me queueing support primary because I was pissed from top lane meta/op picks like Riven, Urgot and co
Rupture (EUNE)
: Ezreal giving vocal warnings when certain champions are near
Less an abuse then Zombie Brand that raises his hands when a champion is on screen. No need to ward, just look at him and you'll know wether someone is in the brush or not
: I feel Zed is not a problem but the whole concept of lethality and how the game revolves around it.
Lethality and Armour pen is completely broken right now. If any AD champion can invest into triple lethality, Sudden impact rune, Black Cleaver and Lord Dominiks Regard (and seriously, almost every assassin can do that, some just need a Tiamat) they are negating a solid 130 armour from their target (A Person with 130 armor vs someone with those items and maxed out Lethality has 0.2 effective armour). And because of the % pen the armour growth after 130 is still really small, a 150 armour target is on an effective 10 armor against said assassin.
: Venom VS Ahri by Citemer Liu
Nice Bayonetta-like boots. Let's see wether this gets removed or not, might be. It goes on an Evelynn level which is borderline
: Wearing a helmet...?
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=rFZ5zKHH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-12T19:49:58.022+0000) > > Wearing a helmet...? Google "Dark Souls Praise the Sun"
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Maelrus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gO45zvMj,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2019-04-10T21:36:20.437+0000) > > Vayne builds: Bork. Rageblade. Phantom Dancer. Rapidfire Cannon. Berserker Greaves. That equals 65 AD and only attack speed. She easily gets above 2.0 attack speed, making it a W proc every second Incorrect. She Builds BoTRK, Guinsoo's, Phantom Dancer, Berserker Greaves.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gO45zvMj,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2019-04-11T09:38:18.317+0000) > > Incorrect. > > She Builds BoTRK, Guinsoo's, Phantom Dancer, Berserker Greaves. Which are the same items I named, just without Rapidfire which is optional and sometimes replaced by a Bloodthirster (the first actual AD source in her build) or a GA... Her Q and W provide to much damage, she should not be allowed to deal damage simply by building attack speed, she should need AD and crit behind her basic attacks for damage like any marksman
BTheM (EUW)
: As Ivern main I have to explain how my abilites works almost every game
I play Ivern. While in loading screen I prepare a copy pasta explaining my stuff. Works, mostly
: Co-op vs AI difficulty
We got Doom bots of Doom, play the Teemoing on level 100 without any of the OP champs and then you can complain about bot difficulty :P
: You answered your own question: because the real problem is rageblade. I think there's probably an internal argument going on in Riot between "rework/delete rageblade" and "nerf about a dozen champs who are broken with rageblade" and obviously the first side *should* win. Making all on-hit effects go off *50%* more often than they are designed to is bad enough on its own, but when you combine it with a kit that has resets like Vayne's, you can literally proc a 3 hit passive in under a second using only an ability that has almost no cost or CD. I don't think rageblade needs to exist at all. Balance on-hitters around {{item:3153}} {{item:3085}} or {{item:3153}} {{item:3086}} upgrade of choice or something like that. Maybe even {{item:3153}} {{item:3115}} for people who really benefit from the hybrid ratios. Straight AS is way, way less abuse prone than Phantom Hit.
> [{quoted}](name=Partholonian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gO45zvMj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-10T14:10:35.129+0000) > > You answered your own question: because the real problem is rageblade. I think there's probably an internal argument going on in Riot between "rework/delete rageblade" and "nerf about a dozen champs who are broken with rageblade" and obviously the first side *should* win. > > Making all on-hit effects go off *50%* more often than they are designed to is bad enough on its own, but when you combine it with a kit that has resets like Vayne's, you can literally proc a 3 hit passive in under a second using only an ability that has almost no cost or CD. > > I don't think rageblade needs to exist at all. Balance on-hitters around {{item:3153}} {{item:3085}} or {{item:3153}} {{item:3086}} upgrade of choice or something like that. Maybe even {{item:3153}} {{item:3115}} for people who really benefit from the hybrid ratios. Straight AS is way, way less abuse prone than Phantom Hit. Vayne builds: Bork. Rageblade. Phantom Dancer. Rapidfire Cannon. Berserker Greaves. That equals 65 AD and only attack speed. She easily gets above 2.0 attack speed, making it a W proc every second
Rioter Comments
A1A3A2 (EUNE)
: Oblivion Orb too expensive in my opinion
It should be like this. Back when it had more Ap and less cost every mage ever would purchase it right after their Ludens and Sorc Boots for 33 flat magic pen, a shit ton of Ap, CdR, Mana, Healing Reduction. It is supposed to be a niche item you only purchase when you need healing reduction. With flat magic pen and being cheap everyone and their grandmother purchased it.
Quáx (NA)
: Im gonna try and make Ivern sound overpowered HASHINSHIN STYLE
Watched Hash a lot recently and really, he is not complaining like this [Any more]. most of his criticism is kinda on point. Not always and there is a lot of bias but it is kinda better
: I hate playing against Riven
She has only seen buffs since 5.21, true. And she is strong as a champion, yes. But if it was impossible for her to gain access to 40% CdR, a lot of AD and sustain as easily they'd be a bit more balanced. And don't come with "Riven main defending her" I hate her. But I also know that its the item and rune situation making her strong and being the main reason. She abuses certain items better then other champions.
: Morgana Mid Nerfing
For Neeko they bugfix her W that causes it to be as strong as it was. For morg? She is not a flashy outplay champion, she is not allowed in mid
MrToomz (NA)
: [GAMEPLAY] Mariner's Vengeance is prohibiting Cho'Gath's ult stacking.
Another bug i saw: Any ability with a channel time just disappears. Firing Varus E in the second you port? Consumes mana but 0 damage or zone
IAmTheLego (EUNE)
: It's not supposed to happen. When you're in a damn stasis, everything in the champion has to go on stasis. Even Ryze can't use his ulti while in Zhonya stasis.
> [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yAoBn14s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-03T13:13:31.168+0000) > > It's not supposed to happen. > > When you're in a damn stasis, everything in the champion has to go on stasis. > > Even Ryze can't use his ulti while in Zhonya stasis. After nearly 2 years with the ability to do so despite his R saying "become unable to move or cast" which is both from Zhonyas
: This "woof woof bark" and "meow meow meow" stuff is stupid
Are you guys sorry, sad or angry about the aprils fool prank alligning with the event? Still cuter and better then the Coop vs AI games last year
CytheGuy (NA)
: Kayle is dominating lanes right now for ONE REASON
Actual reason: Corrupting potion, Biscuit Delivery and sometimes manaflow band are the only reasons this works. Without these items and runes she'd go oom faster then a Kassadin only moving with R
: So very true how a assassin takes forever to kill a tank.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=dwlL66Zk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-31T07:08:50.736+0000) > > So very true how a assassin takes forever to kill a tank. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. But seriously, its clear that a tank should not get assassinated by an assassin but instead actually win longer fights against burst champions (Talon, as en example) whos combo have a somewhat high downtime.
: Yup and surprisingly he doesn't get more viable. Same shit they do to nasus. Slap more and more shit onto the kits hoping it'll eventually stick but guess what it doesn't all it does is people more and more start to hate facing them because it just gets frustrating at some point to deal with them. And believe me i'd like nasus or garen to be good in high elo but that needs kit changes. They don't even need a full scale rework. A new passive, a powershift here and there and you could make them good.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9rVKunk,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2019-03-29T22:30:35.022+0000) > > Yup and surprisingly he doesn't get more viable. Same shit they do to nasus. Slap more and more shit onto the kits hoping it'll eventually stick but guess what it doesn't all it does is people more and more start to hate facing them because it just gets frustrating at some point to deal with them. > > And believe me i'd like nasus or garen to be good in high elo but that needs kit changes. They don't even need a full scale rework. A new passive, a powershift here and there and you could make them good. Its funny because they are reversed. Garen gets buffs to his base kit, Nasus almost only buffs slapped onto his R. Back in the days where it only granted hp and the damage aura. Now its also armor, mr, Q cooldown and in another year probably 80% tenacity, slow resistance and movement speed or something
: Patch 9.7 or how to keep making the game unfun for everyone involved
the Garen buffs are so stupid. "What can we do to make him kinda better?" "How about we give him some more free stats for playing the game, making him extremely tanky even when building Triforce or more raw damage?" "Great idea!" Seriously, his kit has become so overloaded over the years of Riot trying to make him good. Passive? basically a free warmogs after lvl 11 that heals you to 50% hp in a few seconds. Q? Silence, Speed boost, slow removal, extreme damage. W? Free armor and Mr (didnt it used to be 30 for years?) and an active that grants massive amounts of Tenacity and damage reduction for a short time followed by a longer time of still good damage reduction. E? Aoe, can crit, deals increased damage when only hitting one enemy and has a massive armor shred on it after a few damage ticks and its damage has been increased two or three times in the last years aswell. Only his R hasnt been touched (I believe). So overall, Riot is just slapping more damage and more survivability and free stuff at him trying to make him viable
SSmotzer (NA)
: Any Chance for an Ezreal Style VU for Lulu?
I am not up to date with the lore but she is not a Yordle, she is a Human that entered the Fairy Realm and thus became eternally young or something
: New spicy A-Atrox changes
You guys do notice that this is an experimental change and likely wont ship?
: Ight, Time to get Downvoted :)
It's not a bad skin. Imagine Ahri or Lux getting a skin like this? They are happy cause they know they will get another one next year and already got ~6 other good to great skins to choose from. But Ivern? We got base, Candy King and now this after 3 years. And seeing like a dozen great concept arts and fanmade ideas of what his skin could look like thus making us disappointed
: The three stages of playing Kayle
You are wise and strong, [Community] and I am very proud of you
Antenora (EUW)
: Nerf this busted shit first then consider buffing defense. https://i.gyazo.com/4a1d26234f321cfac84426890ad80159.png
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FYVFzcm0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-17T11:10:23.397+0000) > > Nerf this busted shit first then consider buffing defense. > > https://i.gyazo.com/4a1d26234f321cfac84426890ad80159.png Aka "make it scale with resistance" so Ryze, Lissandra, Pyke and whoever else cant abuse it anymore as they are doing right now but only tanks can use it
Moody P (NA)
: It was REALLY good on juggernauts. Illaoi, Darius, Nasus, Garen etc all used it to fantastic effect. Assassins used it and a couple of mages as well meanwhile shitty Phase Rush is only taken by 5 champs and they're all ranged mage tumors
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EjwvUTBK,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T14:09:12.904+0000) > > It was REALLY good on juggernauts. Illaoi, Darius, Nasus, Garen etc all used it to fantastic effect. Assassins used it and a couple of mages as well > > meanwhile shitty Phase Rush is only taken by 5 champs and they're all ranged mage tumors still take it on Darius in other phase rush/heavy kiting ranged matchups. But yeah, I suppose burst bruiser that could not use different keystones were good with it.
: I used to love Stormraiders as Veigar, it was so good.... But yeah.... Mages using it was the reason it was reworked.
> [{quoted}](name=Iron Four Veigar,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EjwvUTBK,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-15T13:35:02.785+0000) > > I used to love Stormraiders as Veigar, it was so good.... But yeah.... Mages using it was the reason it was reworked. Who was supposed to use it, anyways? Only know of mages/rotation based champions and assassins...if they didnt take Thunderlords cause of some weird prefference
abca98 (EUW)
: A surprise to be sure, but an unwelcome one.
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? (Lets make the full tragedy in a thread!)
: Aatrox isn't even doing well in pro play
Hey hey hey, you cant compare Riven to Aatrox, didnt you get the "Skill shot immunity" notification a no mana low cooldown dash champion has that has been brocken for months, especially with Spear of Shojin
: Dragon Dad, You Will Be Missed
RIP Shyvanas Dad, you will be missed
: {{champion:136}} “You and Leona embody the same light. Typical Targon redundancy”. The line about the Moon undoing what the sun did was 90% poetic stuff. The spell needed cosmic magic. Maybe yes, the light of the Moon was specifically needed for that specific spell but that’s all.
> [{quoted}](name=Stars Shaper,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=89xO9qch,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-03-04T07:18:17.203+0000) > > {{champion:136}} “You and Leona embody the same light. Typical Targon redundancy”. > > The line about the Moon undoing what the sun did was 90% poetic stuff. The spell needed cosmic magic. Maybe yes, the light of the Moon was specifically needed for that specific spell but that’s all. Well, the ascended are created using the power of the Sun (Sundisk, Sunborn, you get it) so it is only logical that moon magic is required
Sulem (NA)
: U thought the late game was nerfed? Other than the split that is.
> [{quoted}](name=Sulem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3EO7T6L7,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2019-03-04T01:23:37.394+0000) > > U thought the late game was nerfed? Other than the split that is. "Stronger late game" is what I said and there are stats to back me up, his win rate in later stages of the game is higher then it was before
Yenn (NA)
: Why was Zed buffed again?
His late game and split push were not good enough. He got a slightly stronger early game, slightly weaker mid game, stronger late game and stronger splitpush
Kagiretz (NA)
: Riot, Please Dont Make Volibear Corrupted by Void.
Dont worry, he is just your average Lovecraftian Outer God going Rampage when summoned and making you loose your mind, personality and body
: everyone stop claiming you are d1
"Let me play Yasuo, I'm a Diamond smurf" instant Yasuo ban
Rioter Comments
: I don't see what's so difficult to grasp about them nerfing Yorick and not Riven. Yorick's ult is extremely oppressive to the point where it can instantly force you out of lane. Now Yorick doesn't have to worry when he uses it either cause it follows him around. Yorick's ult needed nerfs regardless of what happens with Conqueror because Yorick's power did not come from Conqueror to start with. This is evidenced by Yorick's winrate staying around the same regardless of what Keystone he chooses. Meanwhile Riven's winrate plummets when she picks anything but Conqueror.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8YVr7YyR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-03-03T02:03:21.265+0000) > > I don't see what's so difficult to grasp about them nerfing Yorick and not Riven. Yorick's ult is extremely oppressive to the point where it can instantly force you out of lane. Now Yorick doesn't have to worry when he uses it either cause it follows him around. Yorick's ult needed nerfs regardless of what happens with Conqueror because Yorick's power did not come from Conqueror to start with. > > This is evidenced by Yorick's winrate staying around the same regardless of what Keystone he chooses. Meanwhile Riven's winrate plummets when she picks anything but Conqueror. Yoricks R is arguably one of the strongest ults in the entire game. Ever heard something of budged? He got a bit of power in his passive and Q and a lot of power in his R with W and E only getting low amounts of power. Riven on the other hand? Up to 150% Total AD attacks from her passive, spammable aoe damage/waveclear/knockup mobility Q, AoE stun, low cooldown mobility with a massive shield, % total AD bonus and a massive aoe execute ulti on a really low cooldown while also not being mana/resource-gated at all. Comparing their power budget: Yorick invested a lot in his ulti, Riven invested alot in everything. Just the "no resource cost" nature of her alone is already a really powerful thing
: Riven doesn't have near the tools and oppressive nature Yorick does. All you have to do with her: Stay out of range of Q, or have a shield ready. Burn through her shields, CC her. Yorick: Get grievous wounds, deal with up to 9 minions at once (normally 5, unless Yorick casts Q, and then casts R) who take reduced aoe damage, and only instantly die if you auto attack them, deal with a barrier you have to auto attack or dash out of, who all do two different types of damage, who if left unopposed can take 3 turrets in 40 seconds. Extremely different use of power.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8YVr7YyR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-02T18:48:54.715+0000) > > Riven doesn't have near the tools and oppressive nature Yorick does. > > All you have to do with her: Stay out of range of Q, or have a shield ready. Burn through her shields, CC her. > > Yorick: Get grievous wounds, deal with up to 9 minions at once (normally 5, unless Yorick casts Q, and then casts R) who take reduced aoe damage, and only instantly die if you auto attack them, deal with a barrier you have to auto attack or dash out of, who all do two different types of damage, who if left unopposed can take 3 turrets in 40 seconds. > > Extremely different use of power. His Q healing is very limited and cant even be compared to Conqueror. Yorick takes time to stack conqueror while Riven smacks the keyboard once and instantly got it. Yorick has a skillshot that he needs to land for his poke damage and engage. Yoricks W can be taken down in 2-4 autos or dashed out. Yorick cant cancel all your attacks in a trade. Yoricks R can be baited and then backed off from. Yorick doesnt have a 1.0 AD shield on a 3 second cooldown. Yorick is designed to be a split pusher/turret taker.
: Death in 0.54 seconds
Thats a long time it takes to die, you sure Death Recap is not bugged?
: > [{quoted}](name=Maelrus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=stFLtO1R,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-03-02T17:44:31.936+0000) > > How about "Nothing"? You dont need to give compensation buffs when nerfing an op champion that has been stupidly strong for a long time. Only reason she is not getting nerfed is that she is popular and sales a lot of skin. Look at Yorick, he's been on the strong side using conqueror for little over 2 patches, instant nerf to his R (arguably one of the strongest in the game) without a single compensation buff. Riven, who has a higher pick rate and win rate for a longer time is not getting any nerfs and now you want a "compensation" buff for her because she is getting knocked of her thrown? seriously? the reason she has a terrible health regen is because of her spammable shield. How about you stop with your terrible bias of "I don't like this champion therefore it should never get any buffs at all". If you nerf her shield CD or amount or anything regarding it then her HP regen will go up. Regardless of what you think.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=stFLtO1R,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T17:47:46.708+0000) > > the reason she has a terrible health regen is because of her spammable shield. How about you stop with your terrible bias of "I don't like this champion therefore it should never get any buffs at all". If you nerf her shield CD or amount or anything regarding it then her HP regen will go up. Regardless of what you think. Well, a champion with somewhat low base hp and hp regen...nearly sounds like you are supposed to be able to bully and punish her early game since she scales quite well.
: i would say 90% of riven's can't play her to the level of play that this is an issue, but i see your point. but if her shield gets nerfed something else needs to move up to balance out the lack of survivability.
> [{quoted}](name=Generation Z3r0,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=stFLtO1R,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-02T17:17:25.632+0000) > > i would say 90% of riven's can't play her to the level of play that this is an issue, but i see your point. but if her shield gets nerfed something else needs to move up to balance out the lack of survivability. How about "Nothing"? You dont need to give compensation buffs when nerfing an op champion that has been stupidly strong for a long time. Only reason she is not getting nerfed is that she is popular and sales a lot of skin. Look at Yorick, he's been on the strong side using conqueror for little over 2 patches, instant nerf to his R (arguably one of the strongest in the game) without a single compensation buff. Riven, who has a higher pick rate and win rate for a longer time is not getting any nerfs and now you want a "compensation" buff for her because she is getting knocked of her thrown? seriously?
: Why has Riot refused to fix a gamebreaking Ashe bug for over 3 seasons now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bztiaZnGI58 Here is a video where I show that it hits a 4th target for the same damage as the 2 others and here is the original "Report a Bug" I made about it: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/KhBWxaLp-ashe-hitting-4-targets-during-q
: Thats not a bug, it's an intendet interaction, and while she does hit more targets, she does hit them for less damage than hurricane normally would do.
> [{quoted}](name=Sire Hippington,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gaXEem83,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-02T13:03:07.493+0000) > > Thats not a bug, it's an intendet interaction, and while she does hit more targets, she does hit them for less damage than hurricane normally would do. Wait, you are telling me that Ashe being able to hit up to 7 enemies is wanted? Really?
Rioter Comments
: Azir is the champion released in the last 5 years with the most broken by design kit. That's why he needs to be gutted every time he does slightly non terrible on SoloQ, the last buff to Azir was a mistake, that champ should never be buffed and needs a real rework.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6aBP0AJi,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-28T18:09:14.797+0000) > > Azir is the champion released in the last 5 years with the most broken by design kit. > > > That's why he needs to be gutted every time he does slightly non terrible on SoloQ, the last buff to Azir was a mistake, that champ should never be buffed and needs a real rework. Nah, doubling his AS growth was totally fine, 3.0 is not one of the highest AS growths anyways and he totally needed the buffs... Riot just likes to say "alright, fuck it. we still dont have everything balanced from our last 3 patches, lets do a potentially massive buff to a champion that is either broken or shit, it will be fine"
Kazekiba (NA)
: Watch someone playing Azir/against Azir in high elo. Or go to /r/AzirMains. Ask people with reputable experience in the match up. Now, I'm not very good at the game and much less in solo lanes (jungle/Support main) but I've always had a lot of trouble fighting as Azir in melee range, because your E dash cant go anywhere and the W+Q takes too much time when there's nothing to dodge. That said, Azir WAS designed to be a AP Marksman and balanced around fighting other mages/marksmen, so he's designed to go against Range, not assassins. Tanks just melt to him, as they should to any AA hyper carries like Jinx etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6aBP0AJi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-28T17:35:48.275+0000) > > Watch someone playing Azir/against Azir in high elo. Or go to /r/AzirMains. > Ask people with reputable experience in the match up. > > Now, I'm not very good at the game and much less in solo lanes (jungle/Support main) but I've always had a lot of trouble fighting as Azir in melee range, because your E dash cant go anywhere and the W+Q takes too much time when there's nothing to dodge. > > That said, Azir WAS designed to be a AP Marksman and balanced around fighting other mages/marksmen, so he's designed to go against Range, not assassins. > Tanks just melt to him, as they should to any AA hyper carries like Jinx etc. Of course, his E is stopped if I dashed between him and his soldier...just that he still gets a shield, damage and another new soldier charge from it, making sure he got a 3 Soldier AS bonus.
: Disclaimer, I have no idea how Azir is supposed to be played, never played him, rarely faced him. But from what I noticed: -He is squishy -He needs to send his soldiers to a place using Q, so it's more of a danger area then straight up his soldiers just fucking you up all around -He needs to mind his Soldier charges -So weak without a solid frontline Azir and Ryze can be broken champions, but there is a reason they have very low winrates considering they are so hard to play optimally.
> [{quoted}](name=ContDeCaterinca1,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6aBP0AJi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-28T17:33:04.316+0000) > > Disclaimer, I have no idea how Azir is supposed to be played, never played him, rarely faced him. > > But from what I noticed: > -He is squishy > -He needs to send his soldiers to a place using Q, so it's more of a danger area then straight up his soldiers just fucking you up all around > -He needs to mind his Soldier charges > -So weak without a solid frontline > > Azir and Ryze can be broken champions, but there is a reason they have very low winrates considering they are so hard to play optimally. Of course, I am talking pure 1v1 at any point in the game. Outside of the early game neither his Q or W are actually low cooldown (especially not after Ludens+Nashors granting him 40% CdR) so there goes his weak areas ^
Show more

Maelrus Jade

Level 226 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion