: I hate League of Legends
It took you only 2 weeks to start playing LoL again, I was sure you could overcome your hate of the game... or maybe it's until you have another defeat and you decide to quit forever... again. :) http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Velikiq+Mudrec
: Control wards don't work on Invisibility
Hmm how about not overextending? That's the counter for nearly everything. It's not like you're watching the minimap anyway.
: Wait, so, let me get this straight. You're playing League, it's 2018, and yet you're wondering why you can't get away with calling someone a %%%got? Nani dafuq?!
Defance (NA)
: Got 14 day suspension for saying f.a.g.g.o.t
> I don't think anyone was offended by this That's where you're wrong. NEVER assume how strangers get your messages. That's how you get banned. > and didn't mean to be offensive Yeah, I believe you, but they're not supposed to know that. It's like tellinga joke, it won't be funny just because you wan't it to be, you gotta make it that way.
InTheory (EUW)
: Abilities like Sion ults or linear targeted skillshots are of course blocked for everyone because the ability doesn't say: "I want to hit the person behind you". The skill shot hits usually the first target which would be Fiora in that case. But what's more interesting are unit targeted abilities that are NOT targeted towards her but fly through her hitbox, e.g. caitlyn ult, or passing through skillshots that hit multiple targets (nami tidal wave).
> But what's more interesting are unit targeted abilities that are NOT targeted towards her but fly through her hitbox, e.g. caitlyn ult, or passing through skillshots that hit multiple targets (nami tidal wave). Yeah that's what I'd like to know. Plus Sion's bump is an aoe.
Rioter Comments
: Why does Zoe hate Lux?
Think about it: Lux and Ezreal aren't dating but Zoe believes that they do anyway and she's jealous.
: People playing new champion in ranked 1 week into its release...
That moment when Kai'Sa is only out for 1 week and that player already has mastery 7 and 50K points.
: > [{quoted}](name=Maldini30,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b8RWWkjE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-12T13:24:49.674+0000) > > We don't have the full story as you do, and these are private messages so this won't get him a ban. Anyway, all you have to do is report him and he will be banned if deserved. How come you played another game with him? Did you invite him? > > Edit: I can see that you play a lot with him. Why do you keep playing with him if you're uncomfortable with his behavior? He added me. I don't play with him intentionally. We're around the same MMR I guess and we play around the same time. I see him a few times a week. He's always a dick to people and I find I have to report him every single game. However, I'm sure my reports don't do anything since I've reported him in the past. As for it being a private message does it matter? Saying that a private message is fine basically says that calling somebody a homophobic slur is acceptable behavior depending on context. Really? In exactly what context is that comment acceptable to anyone?
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Paragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=b8RWWkjE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-12T13:43:03.398+0000) > > He added me. I don't play with him intentionally. We're around the same MMR I guess and we play around the same time. I see him a few times a week. > > He's always a dick to people and I find I have to report him every single game. However, I'm sure my reports don't do anything since I've reported him in the past. > > As for it being a private message does it matter? Saying that a private message is fine basically says that calling somebody a homophobic slur is acceptable behavior depending on context. Really? In exactly what context is that comment acceptable to anyone? Of course it's not acceptable, but Rioters can't access your private messages so unless you send screens to the support, they won't know.
: Just played with this kid. Why isn't he banned?
We don't have the full story as you do, and these are private messages so this won't get him a ban. Anyway, all you have to do is report him and he will be banned if deserved. How come you played another game with him? Did you invite him? Edit: I can see that you play a lot with him. Why do you keep playing with him if you're uncomfortable with his behavior?
GuΝ (EUNE)
: Positive
"I'm a nice guy, I'm trying to be nice about it but he won't listen so I start flaming. I'm a nice guy."
: I hate League of Legends
You cried out of rage over a video game... Jeez, go get some help. See you tomorrow on the fields of justice. ;)
: What is it that you hate about fiora?
Problem is, if they remove it, it will probably make her trash tier in top, idk. Other problem is that it currently makes her god tier so idk.
Arammus (EUW)
: (almost) 4 ludens on ahri. troll?
It depends mostly of how her ennemies played. I mean, the meta would tell you to build different items but that's just because the ennemy does it too. Let us remind that no one is to follow the meta and you can win with an Ahri Jungle or a Soraka top. What makes it harder is if ennemies follow the meta or not.
: > [{quoted}](name=Maldini30,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kIz5OVxi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-08T09:57:20.905+0000) > > Good for you. What can I say except good bye? Not the post I was making, but sure, its cool to clip one tiny part and completely miss the point.
> [{quoted}](name=Aria Storm,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kIz5OVxi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-08T10:01:27.985+0000) > > Not the post I was making, but sure, its cool to clip one tiny part and completely miss the point. Soo, you still wanna play?
: do not want. pls give words back
"Riot made a change, better make a thread ASAP to say how much I don't like it because I crave for attention".
: Birdio isn't the skin we need, but apparently it's the skin we deserve.
> I have no desire to play this game anymore. Good for you. What can I say except good bye?
Ernie (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Maldini30,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wd1y9qaA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-07T10:56:05.957+0000) > > We get it, you're a Jax main... it's not like cinderhulk is used by many champions... Cinderhulk / Aftershock was the playstyle for many Jax players who wanted to tank for their team. Riot just wants every melee champ to be a glass cannon or a tank, in other words, Riot wants their already dog-shit game to become even more dog-shit and turn into horse shit
Yeah, I figured that was the point of the thread also.
Ernie (NA)
: The "Fuck Jax" Patch 8.5
We get it, you're a Jax main... it's not like cinderhulk is used by many champions...
: Camille is not a bruiser, she is a diver like Vi or Wukong. And I agree that she is broken because she is idiot-proof. Her biggest problem is that she is too good at 2 things - being a 1v1 sustain monster in lane with her healing harass empowered by comet/scorch combo, with her big ass shield, her relatively easy to land CC/escape and mostly her needless true damage on Q AND she is the best at providing a 100% successful gank for her jungler with a press of 1 button. I would nerf 2 things - her shield should be gutted at early levels and nerfed slightly late game since , as OP stated, it is way too big and I would nerf her E mana cost, again as OP stated, the ability is one of the best in the game and those tend to cost a ton of mana, but her E for some reason is dirt cheap, I would make it cost 100 mana at lvl 1 and scaling up to 150 mana at lvl 5.
So you can't be a bruiser if you're a diver? Makes sense... or not.
: Came back after over a year. why should i keep playing?
Lil Tezzy (EUW)
: Its been 6 months since I got a 14 Day ban and still im dishonrable.
It's not up to you to judge if you're reformed or not. Otherwise anyone could claim they're reformed. Only a few players get a 14 day ban, and if you are truly reformed, that's a good thing, and you will eventually become honorable again, but it's not surprising that it takes time. As it was said before, being neutral is not the same as being positive, try being positive in games and honoring your allies even when you think they don't deserve it. Good luck.
Almo (NA)
: Can you please for the LOVE OF EVERYTHING let me Report people who tell me to "KYS" ?
You'll still have to put up with those dudes even if you report them before the game even starts, so I don't see where's the difference.
: With all the revert going on, can you revert Soraka old Q !!!!
Destaice (NA)
: "I didn't lose lane. It wasn't a 1v1. I was getting ganked."
I didn't make a mistake. I just forgot to use Zhonya. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rioter Comments
: Banned for what ?
These logs are toxic as hell.
: Is lee sin dead without the Trackers Knife?
Seba7290 (EUNE)
: The in-game interactions are entirely non-canon. They only show what would happen if they were to meet each other.
Since it makes sense, I tend to agree, but do you have any source for this? (Ask Riot or something ?)
: Rate the roles from most impactful to least
Top is the most impactful lane kappa. Look! Look at all the towers I can destroy! {{champion:23}}
Rioter Comments
Zeddiken (NA)
: Back to the boring again huh?
I must admit, I don't get your point here. Do you want more black characters, or do you want fewer sexy female characters, or anything else?
artthony (NA)
: If Cassio Feet???
http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/its-time-to-stop-filthy-frank-gif-6.gif
OG Tasty (EUW)
: Does this deserve a permanetn ban
Permanent ban means you've already had your chance. So yeah, deserves a perma.
: There’s a Reason Behind Kai’Sa’s “Too Perfect” Look
So let me get this straight... Riot has no idea either?
Elohaven (NA)
: Kai'Sa doesn't seem like an ADC and it's a problem to me
Can you just wait that the champ is out?
: "Hmmm, enemy team is a few kills up on us at 20 minutes. May as well surrender!"
Some people don't want to try their best. They just want to say "game is over" just for the sake of saying "told you so" at the end. Well I don't care to guess if the game is won or lost at some point of the game, I'll just play my best and see the "Victory" or "Defeat" screen at the end, but I guess some people can't wait until that.
: I typed these 6 sentences to a raging adc and I got banned for 2 weeks for verbal abuse?? Riot?
Do we have all of the chat logs? Anyway, these logs are not the only reason why you got banned, you must have been toxic in other games.
: Unpopular Opinion : Cleanse should work on Malz Ult.
A dead-end for non-ADC characters? {{champion:23}} cares to disagree.
: i actually was a victim lol ... wasnt trying to be a smart ass like the video you link, thats not me but its fine... and the second comment was towards my team because they were greifing and not focusing on pings and communicating, they were more focused on typing and getting distracted rather than focusing and trying to win the game. i legit started the game fine and i said "im done" which you guys can think oh i gave up but i didnt, it was just a simple response. not toxic or negative really. i even stated please help with marks (was playing kindred) and communicate and listen to pings
I get that, but you did the exact same thing (writing in chat). Think of all the things you could've done in the meantime that you were writing in chat? Here are the things you could've avoided saying: > RedXTerminator: jesus > RedXTerminator: rofl > RedXTerminator: im done > RedXTerminator: muted and reported > RedXTerminator: keep it up ==>** depends on the context, if you were saying that ironically, this is useless** > RedXTerminator: enjoy your report > RedXTerminator: and what i stated in the start of the game > RedXTerminator: keep flaming > RedXTerminator: actually i didnt > RedXTerminator: but k > RedXTerminator: def feeding my team says > RedXTerminator: when i said help with marks 20mins ago > RedXTerminator: rofl > RedXTerminator: getting flamed and greifed by all game :9 feels bad > RedXTerminator: team never listened to me in regards of "listening to pings and helping with marks > RedXTerminator: nah not heavy > RedXTerminator: you guys just want to sit there and type rather than play > RedXTerminator: see what i mean vlad sits there and farms > RedXTerminator: like k > RedXTerminator: toxic team for the win > RedXTerminator: gg guys ==> **depends if you were saying this ironically or not** > RedXTerminator: team wants to report me rofl > RedXTerminator: not flaming ? > RedXTerminator: theire greifing all game It's ok to be talkative, like what you said about the national anthem at the beginning. But the rest is just basically more or less useless. Your mate doesn't need to know you're gonna report him. Your ennemies don't need to know that your mates are griefing or spending all their time writing. You can point out what you said 20 minutes ago, but if they didn't acknowledge it then, they probably wouldn't now. And finally, you don't need to explain yourself to the ennemy team. If you're afraid to get reported, rioters will see if you deserve a ban or not, but the players won't change anything about it. While you're writing, lanes are pushing, ennemies are warding, monsters are spawning, ennemies' summoner's spell are coming back... Communication is fine but useless communication isn't.
: 10 day chat restriction?
You should've stopped talking when Malphite reacted badly for your "you should B and TP". I mean, he souldn't have reacted like that but obviously he did because he was tilted, maybe due to a lose streak or a bad day, we don't know and frankly we couldn't care less. Point is, you basically asked him to do feed in order to report him and he took that as a taunt. In order to chill, you should've stopped and maybe the situation would've come back to normal. Some people are just tilted and you just can't do anything about it, just acknowledge that they don't want to communicate, even tho I'm not blaming you for trying, but for feeding his troll behavior. Also, yes, saying "reported" and calling for report is considered toxic.
: "Whining" over pointless availability restrictions in a game-mode meant to be a random fun-time where you never know what you're going to get or what you're up against. _<Removed by Moderation>_
You... do realize that ARAM means All Random All Mid, right? Beside the fact that it's never mentionned that it was the entire roaster, you are basically complaining that you don't know what you're up against in a random mode... That's kinda the point of the mode...
: It's truly different for ARAM though. Restricting what champion you get to your own champion pool warps what you see in ARAM. Trust me. You see the same thing over and over and over. Accounts that just buy Veigar, Sona, Varus are pretty real so you just see them over and over.
I get that it must be something bothering for rerolls, but this is not a problem for new players, and new players are a majority over people creating smurfs. Not to mention that Riot never had the intention of making to game easier to create smurfs.
: "Play a little" Sorry pal, we can't all afford XP boosts, so we have to play A LOT in order to get the experience to level-up and then HOPE RNJesus blesses us with Shards actually worth BE when disenchanted. And it's not like we can get a little every day either now, no you have to wait until level 15 in order to unlock first win of the day, so please do GTFO with this delusional bullshit.
First of all, I didn't buy any XP boost. Secondly, what's delusional about it? Why do you see this as a race in which whoever comes first lvl 30 or 15 or whatever? Just play at your rythm, nobody is asking you to rush lvl 30. If you have other games you can play, go play them also, and if not, you will probably have more time to do more ARAM, and eventually you will have enough EB to buy new champs. I don't even remember how much time it took me to be lvl 30, 3 years ago, but at this time I wasn't like "Come on, I gotta grind my level super fast, and I need to try a new champ in each new game I play" Besides, you also have the free rotation of 10 champions every week, so either you are whining over nothing, or I don't understand what's the problem here.
: @Riot: Why won't you make ARAM truly "All Random" instead of restricting it to what Champs you own?
Game is free, all you have to do is play a little in order to earn BE to buy new champs. And yet, still asking for another step from Riot? Come on...
: DEJA VU! I have been in this place before
Like Leona is a support? unpopular opinion here.
: FF@15 should have been the sign.
Have you noticed that more games are decided before 15 minutes than before? It's because now that you have the possibility to surrend@15, you know you won't have to wait too long before quitting. Before, when surrender was only possible @20, more people were trying to turn the tables and still trying to win. So it's not Riot's fault (though they could've known what was coming), it's just that players love to say "it's lost" or "it's won" before the game is over because that makes them some kind of analyst. So yeah, people surrend more easily now and that's a shame.
: this ban is unreal
> RedXTerminator: getting flamed and greifed by all game :9 feels bad I think what he's trying to say here is "I'm the victim". Here's why this is a problem ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXiAayQ8KRA > RedXTerminator: you guys just want to sit there and type rather than play says who?
: Can I be banned for playing Ahri top lane?
As long as you're not intentionally feeding or loosing and actually play your game, you cannot be reported for any pick on any lane. Breaking the meta isn't reportable. Some people will tell you that they will report you because you don't play the way they want but they don't get to decide.
Show more

Maldini30

Level 14 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion