: Eternals Feedback Thread: Set 1 Uniques
{{champion:164}} As someone who enjoys playing Camille, I'm personally against the passive damage tanked one, it's not something I feel particularly engaging to have as a stat to be tracked; one that I'd very much prefer in its stead is something among the lines of "champion takedowns within X seconds of being struck by empowered Q2" (empowered as in fully charged, true damage dealing Q2). Proper Q handling is, imo, one of the most satisfying things in the kit and this would be more about that core skill. The stat would have the timer (As opposed to just being "Champions killed by empowered Q2" or "Champions hit by empowered Q2") mostly to account for Q hits that leave the enemy barely alive making it less about forcing last-hits and more just about the mechanic on its own, while still keeping it from becoming an easy grind such as Q1 on minion, E + Q2 to champion and fall back. But honestly, the passive one just doesn't feel to me as something that reflects the fun part of the kit while something about the Q would. Other champions: {{champion:21}} Miss Fortune: I'm not sure if the max strut stat is really meaningful. Maybe it'd make more sense if it had been within a certain range (doesn't have to be too small) of an enemy champion? It'd be more meaningful as in time spent while not having been hit recently but without including the walkout from base to lane and/or random roaming P.S. {{champion:154}} This also applies to Zac's passive stat, maybe it should only count the ones picked up after having been in combat with a champion? P.P.S. {{champion:17}} Teemo's W too Mostly mentioning these because the overall theme of these seems to be about stuff that happens during interactions with other players as opposed to just PvE on minions and jgl mobs (Except the odd few that still make sense as overall stacking mechanics, such as Veigar's passive, Sion's W's max HP and Cho'Gath's R stacks that could be indefinitely stacked even without champion interaction) {{champion:15}} Sivir: Champions double hit by boomerang - I'd add and/or killed by/during it; killing an enemy with the boomerang going out would not count towards the stat but in a feel-bad kind of way (Maybe they would've easily been hit by the return but weren't alive anymore for it to happen) (By the way the spellshield's on E, not W) {{champion:16}} Soraka: "time spent hasted by P" could encourage the player to not heal the ally to get more time {{champion:421}} Rek'Sai: "tunnels taken" similarly, while it does make sense, could encourage the player to just spend time going around in tunnels instead of contributing to game ###### To be completely honest though I'm not too much of a fan of the system as a whole, partly influenced by the fact that it's paywalled. It also rekt the collection tab making mastery score pointless as it's not shown anymore which _really_ sucks Uhh hopefully all of this makes sense, I haven't proofread this _and_ I've gone back and forth a bunch while writing _and_ it's late night as of writing. (It was meant to be just about Camille but in the meantime I've read through a couple other champions and then a couple became a bunch until it became most of them, all the while adding notes. Sorry for the wall of text. Tried to clean it up a little. Me sleep now)
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 20
I honestly don't understand why TFT has such a big focus on ranked to the point that it seems to be pretty much 100% coming, decided even before it went public at all - no other mode since the first appearance of URF ever had that degree of certainty on the long-term stay power. Why is (or at least why does it seem to be) TFT be such a guaranteed long-term mode? Also please give jungle Camille some love :c
Rioter Comments
: Riot's New Super Offensive Video...
> [{quoted}](name=Link The Exile,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B2gTBEU2,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-18T11:57:15.498+0000) > NA and KR are heavily competitive regions That's not what was said, they said they are 2 _globally_ competitive regions, meaning that a large % of the userbase plays ranked, on top of being 2 major regions. This doesn't mean that other regions aren't, either. And NA in particular allows the devs to have hands on experience in the live servers for themselves.
: Did you win? I went on a losing streak and kept not getting credit until I finally won a game as Xin Zhao, so it appears to me as though it's bugged and requiring a victory and not just playing-as (or it's worded incorrectly, whichever)
Won a game as Xayah (In the list) but it didn't count. Either the champion list doesn't match the list for the mission or the mission doesn't complete on the game that it should (Not giving the 800 XP immediately) but instead gets registered as completed (Maybe delayed) and only shows the +800 XP on the first game you end afterwards; I believe it's similar to how other missions that don't involve in-game actions to be completed but that also reward XP work, they will count the XP the first time you play a game after the mission is set to be completed. (Maybe?)
: Preseason Dev Update Number 2!
Is it just me or is the new rune system basically how it was before runes reforged where the runes are slightly modified masteries and the stats are watered down quints? At least having the choice of rune trees decide which stats you'd get made it stand out in comparison, this feels like a semi-revert. (Which doesn't necessarily mean it's bad though)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=00030000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-08T08:24:45.528+0000) > > If what you say were true, we'd be seeing a lot more requests of firing a lot more people who spoke out about this. DZK wasn't the only one who spoke out completely in favor of the event and how it was held, but the others still have a job. The fact that people only asked for DZK to be fired is just proof this was a witch hunt.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=000300000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-08T13:19:03.065+0000) > > The fact that people only asked for DZK to be fired is just proof this was a witch hunt. What? Others didn't explicitly insult the demographic that comprises the majority of the playerbase, which is the difference between him getting fired and others not. Otherwise, witch hunt on what basis? What other reasons would people be mad at him but not the other more moderate defenses (Without insults and other blatantly inflammatory comments) of the PAX event?
drash79 (NA)
: The idea comes from a nerf riot did last season to yasuo. It was about how yasuo had to many options play with his Tornados. Giving back some of the original q stack time will give yasuo back some of that power without number changes. Since thats alittle dangerous for yasuo.
I know he was nerved, and thankfully so. Previously, Yasuos could just get a tornado and hold it for way too long, forcing the enemy to back off an extreme amount because of the pressure that gives, in particular post level 6, considering that Yasuo can always just dash for miles by chaining Es on minions; if you, as the midlaner against Yasuo, were in a position where getting hit with the tornado would be certain death, would have to walk very far from the waves, only because Yasuo has the tornado available, possibly outside of EXP range too. Without Yasuo really having to step forward, just with the mere possibility that he could.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=000300000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-08T02:33:34.092+0000) > > I'd like to know the criteria upon which they wouldn't be comparable, besides "It's not league" I explained this in plain English in the OP, but I guess I will reiterate. People wanted DZK fired before the turbine comments. They wanted DZK fired because they disagreed with him. These people who "hate SJWs" act just like them.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=0003000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-08T03:00:08.391+0000) > > I explained this in plain English in the OP, but I guess I will reiterate. People wanted DZK fired before the turbine comments. They wanted DZK fired because they disagreed with him. These people who "hate SJWs" act just like them. You're obviously refusing to read my actual points, but whatever. If what you say were true, we'd be seeing a lot more requests of firing a lot more people who spoke out about this. DZK wasn't the only one who spoke out completely in favor of the event and how it was held, but the others still have a job. Some have been mentioned, with most completely disagreeing with the content of what they said, but mostly nobody asked for them to be fired. ###### ('Mostly' because with the amount of people around this issue surely someone has, but they were definitely a minority compared to DZK. Can't wait to see you to take the last sentence as complete proof of what you claim lol)
drash79 (NA)
: Yasuo's current state. Ps Silver.
I don't really see how increasing Q stack duration into the mid/late game would be necessary - you'd already get multiple chances to land a Q once you have the standard Phantom Dancer and Berserker's Greaves built, from "If you miss one Q you'll reset" to "You have time to miss 2 Qs in a row before your stacks reset". Increasing stack duration later in the game would mean giving even more chances to miss the Q for free without losing stacks than you already get.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=0003000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-08T02:03:23.401+0000) > > Just look up Jessica Price, the example I mentioned, that came earlier in the year. Or Sanjuro from a year ago. Both had individuals behaving inappropriately in public social media, both had large amounts of backlash for it, both were fired. Don't just take out of context the one half of a sentence that confirms your assumption. The situations aren't comparable. People wanted DZK fired before expressing joy at people's demise from a airplane turbine unlike with Sanjuro. The Price situation involved a separate community as a whole. I am only talking about the League community here.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=00030000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-08T02:18:23.798+0000) > > The situations aren't comparable. > > People wanted DZK fired before expressing joy at people's demise from a airplane turbine. > > The Price situation involved a separate community as a whole. I am only talking about the League community here. People wanted DZK fired, or at least an apology and/or change of heart when he started directly insulting the category which comprises the majority of the community and shutting down those who put his viewpoint into question (toxic landfill, manbabies, fuck off and sea lion somewhere else, sexist toxic assholes...) the turbine was the last of many out of place remarks. Also, straight up ignoring Price is kinda bs. And you forgot about Sanjuro too. I'd like to know the criteria upon which they wouldn't be comparable, besides "It's not league", it's still about videogames and most of gaming's demographics overlap, such as Guild Wars and League, while not being the same exact genre they're still mostly targeted to the teenage->adult gamer demographic, most of which male.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-08T01:54:25.738+0000) > > Unlikely to happen Then I don't believe you.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=000300000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-08T01:59:46.474+0000) > > Then I don't believe you. Just look up Jessica Price, the example I mentioned, that came earlier in the year. Or Sanjuro from a year ago. Both had individuals behaving inappropriately in public social media, both had large amounts of backlash for it, both were fired. Don't just take out of context the one half of a sentence that confirms your assumption.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2018-09-08T01:13:58.854+0000) > > If another individual acted the way DZK did, they should be held accountable for it the same way he was, and that's exactly what I said. My point is that the difference is the way the 'target' is chosen is different. I'll believe you when I see the community witch-hunting another person.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-08T01:34:50.807+0000) > > I believe you when I see the community witch-hunting another person. Unlikely to happen, since DZK jumped in an already very heated discussion by siding directly against the majority of complaints in the worst way possible. Which is why it got so large. Other similar cases should be held accountable in the same way, but not with the same magnitude. Which is by the way pretty much the same thing that happened with Sanjuro (October 2017) ~~and other devs from Riot's League partner in China, although I can't find the source for this last case in particular.~~ (I may have mixed some facts with the example below, not finding any outside source) The same thing, but outside of league, happened with guild wars too, recently, by the way. (Jessica Price, July 2018) This one in particular mirrors pretty closely the events of DZK, just with a different cause - where DZK jumped in an already heated discussion, Price was given feedback via response to a tweet that was expanding upon an AMA by a streamer of the game with a deep interest in the game's story and she got mad and blamed it on sexism.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-08T00:25:31.393+0000) > > With a big difference in the fact that sjw ideology aims at removing entire groups of people according to ethnicity (white), gender (male) or sexuality (straight) on the basis of 'toxicity', while this whole debacle was targeting an individual for said individual's actions and behaviour. If you want to pretend that people here won't target another person doing what DZK did, that's fine, but everyone knows that's not true. DZK is kind of a martyr for the greater good.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yyEfWHfq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-08T00:36:40.328+0000) > > If you want to pretend that people here won't target another person doing what DZK did, that's fine, but everyone knows that's not true. DZK is kind of a martyr for the greater good. If another individual acted the way DZK did, they should be held accountable for it the same way he was, and that's exactly what I said. My point is that the difference is the way the 'target' is chosen is different. Holding a person accountable for their actions vs holding a category of people for actions of part of the category (Or actions not even their own), which the whole radical leftist idea of privilege is based on and is how they want to deal with it.
: If you're happy that Riot was forced to let DZK go, that's fine.
With a big difference in the fact that sjw ideology aims at removing entire groups of people according to ethnicity (white), gender (male) or sexuality (straight) on the basis of 'toxicity', while this whole debacle was targeting an individual for said individual's actions and behaviour. One of those is racist/sexist, since it extends the actions or history of the entire ethnicity or gender to every single individual without criteria, the other is holding an individual responsible for what they say or do. Very similar to how a certain ethnicity in the first half of the last century got blamed for circumstances only maybe, if at all, caused in part by some members of said ethnicity (Not that the veridicity of said claim actually matters). Luckily not to that degree of violence, but it's the same fundamental principle of discrimination.
: Rumble's flamespitter should cast like a Lucian ult
In my opinion, it should be temporarily interrupted while under CC, making it paused or fall off at half speed while blocked, without necessarily being completely cut short. That would open the chance for enemies to counter by applying or chaining CC, so that 1 second of stun/silence/knockup would turn the flamethrower off for the duration and restart it afterwards, reducing the remaining burn by either a second or half. Slows, snares and disarms wouldn't apply as they don't deny spellcasts unless movement related.
: maybe he was fired or severely reprimanded
Well, I have been looking at his twitter every now and then and the Kaepernick retweet is definitely less than 2 days old. I'd check the actual time, but it would require using twitter's API.
: Keys fragments loot rate
> [{quoted}](name=Artemis Fowl Il,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=s8hjbJHE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-07T13:45:38.356+0000) > Is it based on how much you play ? ( I play pretty casualy 5 Matches per week ) That's the answer. A decent generalist player (As in someone who picks a large variety of champions) who doesn't play often will rack up a lot of chests over time; A dedicated one trick player will get a lot more keys over time. Pick variety favors getting chests, playing a lot favors getting keys. In theory, someone who plays a lot, with variety and behaving appropriately (Honor level 2+) will get an equal amount of chests and keys (Not key fragments) over time, up to roughly 52 a year.
: Jessica Price the one true example of #getwokegobroke.
> [{quoted}](name=GodEmperorVeigar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Y4dywTLW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-07T07:22:59.367+0000) > > Jessica Price the one true example of #getwokegobroke. Weren't the examples of #getwokegobroke Mass Effect Andromeda, which killed both the studio and the IP as a whole, and Battlefield V which has been having absolutely dreadful amount of preorders?
Jansuo (EUNE)
: Keep Posting Guys My Up-Votes Are Waiting For You!!!
_My thread is upvoted in the screenshot_ https://youtu.be/w2TFzH44sBM?t=5
Kelg (NA)
: #FreeSanjuro #SanjuroDidNothingWrong
Sanjuro already has a job elsewhere, by the way, at least according to his linkedin. So not really in trouble under that aspect.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=ekBmJQoV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T21:23:01.765+0000) > > I'll shamelessly repost mine from earlier https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/zjJgB0Gu-dzkled Does he really have a t-shirt like that? i dont like to believe in stereotypes but damn.... xD
Yes, yes he does. He has a picture with it on his twitter. 17th of May.
: Post your best memes/phrases/jokes about riot current situation.
I'll shamelessly repost mine from earlier https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/zjJgB0Gu-dzkled
: I don't think Riot is serious about making a non toxic workplace.
Sanjuro hasn't been at Riot for a long while now, he was fired, and that's part of the problem - Sanjuro got fired, DZK, as far as it's publicly known, hasn't. The timeline with Sanjuro: * On the 30th of September 2017 the discord messages happen * The next day it goes public on r/leagueoflegends * 8 hours later a rioter replies by both apologizing and announcing that action would be taken (Without detailing) * Not even 2 days later Sanjuro's Rioter twitter account has been deleted and a post from Sanjuro's private facebook account goes public mentioning that he doesn't work for Riot anymore. This is all verifiable from the main reddit post about the whole thing. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/73ko9b/lead_riot_member_he_tyler1_looks_like_a_damn/ Sanjuro hasn't gone back to working for Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h4MroEHE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:59:40.386+0000) > > I have seen some be taken down, but the ones I saw were arguably quite a bit over the edge. Have you seen less extreme posts be deleted? I can't really go looking for removed posts can I?
> [{quoted}](name=Thief of Time,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h4MroEHE,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-09-06T18:18:11.121+0000) > > I can't really go looking for removed posts can I? You're the one who said "I have seen many posts about people content being removed as well as my own." :/ I just asked for examples that weren't over-the-top posts that were deleted.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:48:35.003+0000) > > ?? this is some news o.o can you link me something? http://newsoflegends-content.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/2015/11/Silver-Borders1.jpg notice the slight differences. Apparently, its a difference between every division lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:50:35.516+0000) > > http://newsoflegends-content.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/2015/11/Silver-Borders1.jpg > > notice the slight differences. > > Apparently, its a difference between every division lmao. Get ninja'd :D
Trauja (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=WhiteUranium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:45:56.375+0000) > > you don't get the same border in the loading screen. There's a variation between the 1st division, 3rd division, and 5th division of each rank. ?? this is some news o.o can you link me something?
> [{quoted}](name=Trauja,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GNVt8Q8W,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:48:35.003+0000) > > ?? this is some news o.o can you link me something? https://pro-rankedboost.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Silver-Loading-Screen-Border.jpg If you look at the little gems on the sides right above the summoner name and right below the champion name, they get more elaborate the higher your division. (These are 5 to 1 from left to right) This applies to all ranks from bronze to diamond as far as I know.
Dahaaka (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fQL0MQvM,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:25:39.343+0000) > > Because there still are some ways to end up with a champion permanent, I'm pretty sure pre-30 leveling gives permanents (but not 100% sure), as well as people who have leftover Permanents in their inventory, or some missions that may also give Champion Permanents. The system still has to be able to account for these. Leftovers?? mmmmm Okay i ll just ask one last thing. Have you ever upgraded any champion to mastery 6 or 7 by "Champion Permanent"?
> [{quoted}](name=Dahaaka,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fQL0MQvM,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:32:26.174+0000) > > Leftovers?? mmmmm > Okay i ll just ask one last thing. > Have you ever upgraded any champion to mastery 6 or 7 by "Champion Permanent"? Not personally, I still don't own all champions. But I have used several shards.
: PSA: Riot never told you to kill yourselves. Don't make this something it isn't.
It's an employee of a big company that not even a week ago made a huge deal of diversity this, inclusion that, actively approving of suicide on the base of gender and insulting, still on the base of gender, the majority of the playerbase, all the while having absolutely (Until proven otherwise) no repercussions except for an extremely mild "We expect rioters to act with respect". The lack of reaction is, in my opinion (and I'd think not just my opinion) a form of endorsement.
Alzon (NA)
: Skaarl is a sea lion?
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/zjJgB0Gu-dzkled You may want to see this
: Thank you Kanye, very cool!
Man, you make me want to make Kaynye, but I'd end up putting in more effort than even this was worth.
Dahaaka (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fQL0MQvM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:54:54.594+0000) > > Because having the champion unlocked is not as having a Champion Permanent - the Champion Permanent is an upgraded Champion Shard which hasn't been redeemed. Since you used it to unlock Yorick, it consumed the Champion Permanent to unlock the champion. > > Or maybe you have a Champion Shard still in your inventory and want to use that to upgrade? In this case, you should upgrade the Mastery with a Champion **Shard** instead. They're treated as different things, so trying to unlock by using the type you don't have won't automatically switch to the one you may have. I don't have the shard, that's the reason why i experiment with "permanents", to not wait for the next shard in another month or two. And what does the "upgraded champ shard which hasn't been redeemed" mean, that doesn't make any sense to me, there are 3 ways to upgrade champ mastery, why add the "champion permanent" option if there is LITERALLY no way to have that champion permanent(no rerolling, no way to get it in market and as i just checked, "upgrading permanently" from shard by blue essence also not an option). I just hope i am dumb and can't understand, because its really weird.
> [{quoted}](name=Dahaaka,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fQL0MQvM,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:13:56.475+0000) > > I don't have the shard, that's the reason why i experiment with "permanents", to not wait for the next shard in another month or two. > And what does the "upgraded champ shard which hasn't been redeemed" mean, that doesn't make any sense to me, there are 3 ways to upgrade champ mastery, why add the "champion permanent" option if there is LITERALLY no way to have that champion permanent(no rerolling, no way to get it in market and as i just checked, "upgrading permanently" from shard by blue essence also not an option). > I just hope i am dumb and can't understand, because its really weird. Because there still are some ways to end up with a champion permanent, I'm pretty sure pre-30 leveling gives permanents (but not 100% sure), as well as people who have leftover Permanents in their inventory, or some missions that may also give Champion Permanents. The system still has to be able to account for these.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h4MroEHE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:59:40.386+0000) > > I have seen some be taken down, but the ones I saw were arguably quite a bit over the edge. Have you seen less extreme posts be deleted? All posts on reddit were deleted. There are no posts on reddit left. They are actively pruning out what gets released on reddit.
> [{quoted}](name=Pierce The Veal,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h4MroEHE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T16:18:52.354+0000) > > All posts on reddit were deleted. There are no posts on reddit left. They are actively pruning out what gets released on reddit. Well, yeah, on reddit they have been deleting pretty much everything, I was asking about the boards specifically, my bad for being imprecise (Although the original post is as well)
Rioter Comments
: I went to college to turn in my math homework...
Were you also asked to hand it in on a video stream? I was quite puzzled.
: Riot trying to remove every post
I have seen some be taken down, but the ones I saw were arguably quite a bit over the edge. Have you seen less extreme posts be deleted?
: If a player connects to the game and then quit immediately, remake doesn't work
Correct: At 3:00 they must have been afk or disconnected for the last 90 seconds without interruption. Effectively this means that if someone goes afk/disconnects after 1:30 there will be no remake.
Dahaaka (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fQL0MQvM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:10:57.651+0000) > > Champion Permanent refers to a type of shard; This is the type of shard you would get (in the past, it has been disabled) for rerolling 3 champion shards, which you're usually forced to activate immediately. > In fact, if you own all championsyou would get a Champion Permanent, although you wouldn't be able to unlock it (Because it would already be unlocked). There are still some ways to obtain a Champion Permanent, but not many. > > An example of a champion shard reroll from the old client (Ironically, it's also Yorick) > http://i.imgur.com/vpO5H7X.png > > Once activated, it can't also be used to unlock the mastery level. > > This is an example of a handful of Skin Shard Permanents (also from the old crafting system, but it works in a similar fashion): > http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yG0oBKvb7k4/Vpbra0PMFwI/AAAAAAAA2xQ/Lw4ZLrdX_KE/s1600/32423423423.jpg > > These are all worth a bit more than their standard shard counterparts. > > There can also be Summoner Icon Permanents and Emote Permanents, that are obtained when you get a duplicate. > > I hope this clears up the confusion a bit. mmmm sorry, but from all of that i still don't understand how do i level a champion mastery by champion permanent, on shard it says "Upgrade to champion permanent" then why in attempt to level that champs mastery(holding mouse on the "?" button next to the tokens "Requires 2 Tokens and 1 Champion Permanent") it shows that i don't have it...
> [{quoted}](name=Dahaaka,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fQL0MQvM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T15:25:27.014+0000) > > mmmm sorry, but from all of that i still don't understand how do i level a champion mastery by champion permanent, on shard it says "Upgrade to champion permanent" then why in attempt to level that champs mastery(holding mouse on the "?" button next to the tokens "Requires 2 Tokens and 1 Champion Permanent") it shows that i don't have it... Because having the champion unlocked is not as having a Champion Permanent - the Champion Permanent is an upgraded Champion Shard which hasn't been redeemed. Since you used it to unlock Yorick, it consumed the Champion Permanent to unlock the champion. Or maybe you have a Champion Shard still in your inventory and want to use that to upgrade? In this case, you should upgrade the Mastery with a Champion **Shard** instead. They're treated as different things, so trying to unlock by using the type you don't have won't automatically switch to the one you may have.
Subdue (NA)
: Downvote Here If You Have Been Penalized By Riot For Your Social Media Content
I personally haven't. But I wonder where ~~Riot~~ Sanjuro fits in the question.
Dahaaka (EUW)
: Champion Permanent Definition. PLEASE.
Champion Permanent refers to a type of shard; This is the type of shard you would get (in the past, it has been disabled) for rerolling 3 champion shards, which you're usually forced to activate immediately. In fact, if you own all championsyou would get a Champion Permanent, although you wouldn't be able to unlock it (Because it would already be unlocked). There are still some ways to obtain a Champion Permanent, but not many. An example of a champion shard reroll from the old client (Ironically, it's also Yorick) http://i.imgur.com/vpO5H7X.png Once activated, it can't also be used to unlock the mastery level. This is an example of a handful of Skin Shard Permanents (also from the old crafting system, but it works in a similar fashion): http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yG0oBKvb7k4/Vpbra0PMFwI/AAAAAAAA2xQ/Lw4ZLrdX_KE/s1600/32423423423.jpg These are all worth a bit more than their standard shard counterparts. There can also be Summoner Icon Permanents and Emote Permanents, that are obtained when you get a duplicate. I hope this clears up the confusion a bit.
: Riot - enough is enough!
Besides the previous replies, you might as well go to reddit, they seem to be removing anything closely related to DZK and PAX that isn't the first few threads about it, on the base that "It doesn't directly impact the game" (Although, by the same definition, neither do all the posts about pro plays, artworks, cosplays...)
Voldymort (EUNE)
: i've never seen such a large red herring in a post before... color me impressed! why would they have a problem with what an employee says **_ outside of the game_** just because they have rules against that behaviour being displayed **in the game**? that makes 0 sense
You should ask Sanjuro, he might know something about a situation such as the likes of what you're referring to.
haenex (EUNE)
: riot right now
> [{quoted}](name=haenex,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1mo2pxQA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-06T13:35:39.365+0000) > > [](https://imgur.com/a/2RkeG6n) You should add something between the square brackets or just leave the link as it is (That should automatically display a preview of the image, since it's an imgur link), as it is ow it's a link with no clickable text
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q0I0Ofke,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T12:58:28.129+0000)You're volunteers but still a middle step between the company and the users, not paid employees but not plain users either, am I wrong? This is accurate, yes. That said, I do not believe the employment status of individuals is something that would be reasonable to share with the volunteer moderator team, however. The ONLY way I could see it happening is if an internal event (of any kind) that was going to be public knowledge and might lead to a board spike was planned, but even then I don't like to speculate.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q0I0Ofke,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T13:08:17.142+0000) > > This is accurate, yes. > > That said, I do not believe the employment status of individuals is something that would be reasonable to share with the volunteer moderator team, however. The ONLY way I could see it happening is if an internal event (of any kind) that was going to be public knowledge and might lead to a board spike was planned, but even then I don't like to speculate. I'm leaving this reply here so that you get a notification and let you know - I think you edited my earlier reply instead of replying to it ^^
: Chests bug
There are 2 different kinds of 'chests': Hextech Chests: These are obtained every time you or someone in your premade group obtains an S-, S or S+ grade, while you're playing a champion with which you have not obtained a Chest yet during the season, if you have a Chest ready to drop (one per week, up to 4 charges, you can check these in your Profile from the client; these are the actual **box** shaped chests) these can contain: * Champion shard * Champion skin shard * Ward skin shard * Emote * Summoner Icon And additionally: * Orange or Blue Essence * Gemstone * Hextech Chest + Hextech Key (Always together) Champion Capsule: These are obtained every time you level up (The **cilindrical** shaped ones) can contain: * Multiple champion shards Additionally: * Blue essence Champion Capsules can also be Glorious Champion Capsules, which have different contents depending on the level on which these where unlocked. A Glorious capsule is obtained at every level multiple of 10 and/or 25. Here is a list of the level capsules: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_(summoner)#Leveling_up
: An important message from Katarina mains to Riot
As someone who's (whose?) favorite champion is Katarina and at one point used to play her most of the time spent playing, although at a mostly casual level. I feel split about a possible revert. New Kat has interesting elements, but I personally enjoyed the pre-revert version way more. The most fun and exciting thing for me to do in the game, at the time, was having a wave come in, kill the melee minions as fast as possible while trying to avoid getting attacked only to then be able to throw a dagger at the furthest caster from the enemy champion, get it to bounce on them and following it up with E-W, and in particular the best part was playing mind games with the enemy to feign the timing of the shunpo and the escape from the retaliation (if they weren't too scared to actually retaliate) Then again, I also know that the reworked Katarina actually has more damage, but it's just not quite the same. The daggers on the ground mechanic doesn't do it for me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q0I0Ofke,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-06T12:58:28.129+0000)You're volunteers but still a middle step between the company and the users, not paid employees but not plain users either, am I wrong? This is accurate, yes. That said, I do not believe the employment status of individuals is something that would be reasonable to share with the volunteer moderator team, however. The ONLY way I could see it happening is if an internal event (of any kind) that was going to be public knowledge and might lead to a board spike was planned, but even then I don't like to speculate.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q0I0Ofke,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T13:08:17.142+0000)Well, if I were to speculate I'd say that this case would definitely fit within those parameters. *-Shrug-* All I know is that I've got no special knowledge of the subject, and doubt I'll be the first to find out however things end up. Actually me: Did you edit my post by accident instead of replying? x)
Alzon (NA)
: Skaarl is a sea lion?
Myrmiron (EUW)
: PSA: There are now too many men at the turbine party!
Wait, I thought the whole turbine thing was explicitly male only? I must've missed my Diversity and Inclusion memo, I'll check.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q0I0Ofke,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-06T12:33:57.618+0000)I think the firing wouldn't be strictly related to moderators... Then the moderation team wouldn't know anything about it, and couldn't do anything but guess.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q0I0Ofke,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T12:43:22.044+0000) > > Then the moderation team wouldn't know anything about it, and couldn't do anything but guess. Then again, not necessarily? Don't you guys have a sort-of-preferential communication line with Riot? You're volunteers but still a middle step between the company and the users, not paid employees but not plain users either, am I wrong? And I don't mean that you necessarily have been told that he was or was not fired formally, but I'd think that such a thing wouldn't be a mystery within the employee circle and volunteers could be aware of publicly unknown facts. (Trying not to assume anything, just saying that I think it could be plausible)
Show more

Mas17

Level 233 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion