Chermorg (NA)
: 1. There is a report option for inappropriate name in game and this can also be used for club tags. 2. If you were a 5 man premade, you may have a case to get this removed if your entire team agrees you should not have been punished for it, and this whole interaction was in team chat, not all chat. If you were not, then it is likely that the 5th random person reported you, and this isn't really an invalid punishment as the discussion of behavior or behavioral systems in game is both off topic and brings team morale down. If you post your chat logs so we can see everything you said, we may be able to advise you better on if there's a chance it gets removed. From what you describe, I think it's probably 50/50 for being removed.. but it all depends on everything you said.
Did you read the post? Literally, in the first line I said ''we were 4 premades''. Secondly, that was the first thing I said when game started, and I did not say anything in all chat. > If you were not, then it is likely that the 5th random person reported you, and this isn't really an invalid punishment as the discussion of behavior or behavioral systems in game is both off topic and brings team morale down. Are you kidding me? I am already pissed, and you are just laughing at me now? How it isn't an invalid punishment? Are you kidding me? Getting two week ban, because I mentioned to my friends how stupid the system is, that it even allows people to have toxic group tags after like 1.5-2 years of existing. ?????????????????????????? We are PREMADES; FRIENDS; WE KNOW EACH OTHER IN REAL LIFE, how it can bring team morale down??? I was talking with MY FRIENDS, in our native language, which the 5th person doesn't even know nor understand. The only one who brought team morale down, was that 5th piece of genius Yasuo main, who ragequitted after feeding enemy laner. I already sent a ticket about it, and if I am not getting unbanned, I am done with this game forever.
Rioter Comments
: I'm with you 100% on this. Also why would we not get champion capsules for our past 30 levels at least??? This makes no sense. This system is so punishing to anyone who is lvl 30 but doesn't have all the champions already. I like the new runes but not the page system. These are basically masteries yet riot calls them runes to justify the page system from before. Just give us 20 pages like you did masteries. This patch is so terrible when it comes to buying champs and the general economy of the game. Riot is penalizing us for being high leveld and it's infuriating that they are literally baiting us to buy RP for champs now.
I leveled my other account from level 9 to 10, and I got, Ashe shard, ashe skin shard, ward skin, and orange essence. First of all, i already got this new player capsule not sure why i got it again, and from playing for 3 hours i got like 200blue essence (first win and ashe shard). That's stupid af.
: I reported an Olaf who was toxic all game and said the N-word.
ddoA (EUNE)
: You should make this post in the feedback thread about Mecha Rengar where rioters that made that skins are watching it and improving on it instead of posting here, I really like this idea, but I hardly believe anyone from Riot will notice this post, just go [here](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/fMNIMPik-pbe-bugs-feedback-thread-mecha-rengar) and post it. Amazing idea, I also hate that car transform recall.
Unfortunately i can't, because don't have a pbe account.
SadKill (NA)
: What if I told you that skins don't necessarily follow lore.
Mecha Rengar was made only because Khazix has one, and Khazix is Rengars nemesis in lore. ''Don't necessarily follow lore at all''
: "riot your transformers knockoff skin line doesnt need to actually transform" i lold at this
Kha zix skin proves that tranformation was not one of the main points of the skin line. The main idea of this skin line is that champions are robots, and not all robots are transformers.
Rioter Comments
: K.Y.S. = Kill Yourself. Stop making other bs assumption. (To suspended players)
Theoretically, there are unlimited meanings to ''kys'' so honestly, you can't blame anyone for saying that no matter what. There is nothing written in the rules of the game, that saying ''kys'' automatically means kill yourself, which leaves your argument invalid. Even if kys is interpreted mostly as kill yourself, it doesn't mean that every single ''kys'' means that. . Kys are just three letters with no meaning, and the only person who knows the meaning is the writer and, as I said, nothing in the rules of the game states that saying these 3 letters** has only one and only** specific meaning.
: RIOT, a short message about the "5 man premade" group missions
It's ironic when riot expects us to play with our friends, when the game itself leaves us with no time to socialize.
: Mods should not delete threads on the basis that they disagree with it or personally feel that it was not well argued. As a forum moderator you don't have any authority on argument style or quality. It's disappointing to see this happening. I suggest locking a thread if there is a reason to (eg. it has devolved into flame wars), and state the reason. That way the thread and the reason can be there for the sake of accountability. This is a pretty common practice in forum moderation for good reason. - **EDIT**: This post kinda blew up more than I'm comfortable with given that more information has come out. Please read the following posts for additional context, thanks. Deep Terror Nami on this suggestion: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/JF9JZ43L-suggestion-for-boards-a-graveyard-section-for-deleted-threads?comment=0001 Teridax68 on the OP's original thread: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/FqRklcXq-this-meta-isnt-fun-previously-and-inexplicably-deleted-by-moderators?comment=0003000200010000
i once spent like 30 minutes writing a post about my ideas how to improve the game, and it got deleted. after that i just gave up any will to write anything meaningful on these forums.
: Rengo won over Kindred? What? >__> Kindred is one of **the** best designed champions (lore, appearance and stuff, less kit) in this game. How is that even possible? Did the Rengar reddit army strike again?
Well, if a champion has such a big and responsive community, it definitely tells something about how interesting the champion is, that he unites so many people. + Your argument against lore and appearance is retarded. Rengar is clearly much older champion than Kindred, and back then riot did not focus so much on lore, voice lines etc. Look at new champions now. Every new champion has over 200 lines, well made in-game model, and well written lore. I swear Xayah has more shop lines, than morgana/ has lines overall.
: #TLDR: Marksman are strong right now because literally everything in the meta favors them right now. **Tanks are still strong as crap on their own** Who counters tanks? ADCs. So having tanks being strong correlates with ADCs being strong naturally. Tanks now have bramble, stoneplate, locket, and many more appealing options to choose from. **Supports are probably the strongest role right now** Their itemization options are borderline disgustingly good. {{item:3504}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3109}} {{item:3076}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3193}} etc. How could ADCs NOT thrive in this situation? Supports are too good at their job right now, nd its getting out of hand. **Some assassins arent that good right now** Seriously. Lebalnc is up for her rework, AD Assassins are being held back by Duskblade, Diana is still in a weird spot, and so on. Some assassins could use a bit of help so the assassin class can overall do a bit better. ALTHOUGH, nerfing tanks and supports may fix this issue too. **Divers and skirmishers are being completely outclassed by tanks** Seriously. Why pick Irelia or Vi when you can just pick sejuani. Sej can lock you down for ages and still proceed to chunk you hard, and if they build RG and bramble, its really hard to outclass. #In my opinion, we are not in a direct ADC meta, we are in a hardcore tank and support meta, where they make it almost impossible to kill the adc. Nerfing these two will indirectly buff assassins and indirectly nerf ADCs. *Also as a Caitlyn main, Shiv is a disgusting item*
THANK YOU. IMO you only forgot to mention, that riot also made game more fast paced and more snowbally, which let marksmen skip their weak early games.
Yenn (NA)
: Bottom lane deciding the entirety of the game really needs to be fixed
Riot made games shorter and more snowbally, because people **cried** that first 20 mins in LCS are too boring. Then people **cried** that assassins are anti-fun, they should be nerfed etc, which actually led to reworks and nerfs. Then riot introduced autofill and new support items and buffed/reworked existing ones, because support was least popular role and because people **cried** about long queue times. And support is played together with marksmen @ botlane, because it's the best botlane combo. And ADC is the role, which is being balanced by their weak early game. Basically, riot made games shorter, more snowbally, nerfed the shit out of assassins, who were perfect to shut down carries, because people asked them for it. Then riot decided to buff supports, because noone played them. Combine more snowbally and faster paced game with nerfed assassins and buffed supports and with extremely powerful role, which was balanced around having weak early game. Conclusion? ADC are the problem? probably not. Little kids who cry about every single thing that kills them, calling it unfair and anti fun and demand riot to balance the game about their wishes? seems so.
: Thank you. I hate champion reworks on champions that don't need them. But according to Riot they need them in order to make them **unique** and add **"character"** to the champions. PS. I am so salty because every year my main is reworked. GP Annie and now Xin Any suggestions for new main?
: ADCs are known as tank busters yet they can delete squishies 10x faster than tanks
Isn't it obvious that if someone can take down a tank with tons of HP and like 200 armor, they can probably oneshot squishies who has less hp and almost no armor?
Xyzx (NA)
: Im pretty sure it's self explanatory.
The only quote he uses that is really specific to that skin is ''i like the way you die boy'' and that's it. I doubt that ''Killing noxians and get paid for it, what's not to like'' can't be said by Blood Moon for example.
Rioter Comments
Raoul (EUW)
: When was it a trash role? Cause I can remember a time for every role, where teams without that role were still viable options... for every role EXCEPT for ADC. There was never a time where a team without at least one marksman was considered even remotely viable. But there were multiple times when team with 2 or even 3 ADCs were viable options...
Umm in beginning of the year? There was even a meme ''adc in 2k17''. And it was awful.
Rioter Comments
: playing league just isnt fun right now
Dr Poro (EUW)
: So the team with 4 people winning should have lost to the team with 1 person winning? It sucks to have a bad team and a lot of games are decided mainly by other players. No one can get a 100% winrate but all it takes to climb is 51%. If you want to win every game, then consider bot games or another PvE game. If you want everything decided by your own performance, play a 1v1 or FFA game.
If game ends up as one sided stomp, it means that skill difference between both teams is huge, which also means that matchmaking system does not work properly. How can platinum players be matched with bronze and silver players within two teams? What's the point of all those divisions, if all that matchmaking system uses is some kind of BS MMR. Furthermore, how can you justify winning streaks and losing streaks? Basically, system recognizes you as a good player, because you win a lot, which means you are placed LOWER than you should be. And instead of allowing you to climb, because you clearly do not belong in the current division, game puts you on losing streak, and matches you with people, who are placed HIGHER than they should be. And those people drag you down and make climbing much much harder, which results in 10-100 games played only to get into place where you truly belong. Basically you are wasting a lot of your time only to climb where you should be ( your skill level ends there and you can't climb that well anymore), because system undervalued you. Over 100 million monthly players and queue can't find 10 who have similar skill level? My ass.
: This Is Literally An Unbearable.
Just had similar stomp game. Looked at people rankings - our adc is bronze 2 teemo with smite and their adc is platinum 5 vayne. This is pure disrespect from riot games towards their playerbase. They do not respect our time at all. Basically, every single stomp game means that matchmaking system fucked up, because difference between both teams is so huge, while it supposed to be EVEN. I do not believe that they can't find similar players, when there are like tens of millions players all around the world.
: "volibear is toxic and shouldn't be viable"
Volibear was in fine spot, until he got indirectly buffed via item buffs. Then everyone started spamming him, and because of that riot nerfed him into the ground.
: Oh yeah dude, it's **Clearly** that you are placed on incompetent teams, not that you got placed way the fuck higher than you should have been and that you're getting stomped as a consequence. https://i.gyazo.com/477c5e54848f0a13e92855cb79d9be55.png This is, as far as I can tell, your first season of playing Ranked in league. See, this is how Ranked works. **Placement games** have a massive effect on your MMR than other games, and subsequent matches (up to about 20-50, no numbers are precise) have an additional effect on your mmr losses/gains, but not to the extent that provisionals do. Provisions easily win/lose you 100 "effective" LP per game, and subsequent wins or losses will cause this number to increase, so 3 wins in a row you could "win" 150 "effective" LP per game, more or less. Again, no precise numbers. The bottom line is that since you are on a completely fresh account that has never played ranked, you are automatically played at the 50% mark. This is around silver III, 50% of the players in all of league of legends are at or below this line, at least theoretically. The real number is that about 61% players are at or below silver III. We'll get to the significance of that in a moment. Riot uses an altered form of ELO system, which basically gives and takes hidden MMR value to determine your matchmaking, and as I explained how provisionals work above, those games are extremely weighted in their overall value. If you win several of those in a row, even if you got completely shit on and your team carried your ass like a creepy old ginger carrying a young blonde woman, it doesn't matter, the wins and losses are all that directly affect your elo or MMR. So what likely happened is that **you are, really, somewhere in bronze.** Maybe mid-high bronze, but still bronze. Now, believe it or not, **even at the lowest levels, there is a significant different between 4-5 divisions. Very significant.** The players above you may still be completely dog shit at the game, but they aren't as bad as you, theoretically. MMR is designed to try and get you to an even 50% winrate. If your winrate is extremely low (as yours are, let's be frank) your MMR will tank so you play easier players - players near your skill level. **The average player who plays where they belong fluctuates an average of 1 division, 2 at MOST.** This is while maintaining a near-average winrate of around 50% (maybe 49%, maybe 51%.) **Players who are playing where they belong simply do not lose 60-70% of their games under any circumstances.** You have played more than just a couple games, so this percentage result is not indicative of sample bias due to poor sample size - variance has a much greater impact in lower amounts of games from a statistical standpoint. Thankfully, we are not robots. We are humans, and we can reason the possible causes for your statistical irregularity. Now to preface my following statements, **I'm not rank shaming you. I'm just saying that you are bad at the game. This doesn't make you a bad person, you just need to get over it.** In your primary role, you have an average winrate of 32%. This is extremely low, and near the bottom-limit for winrate. Statistically, you should **NEVER** have lower than a 25% winrate, because statistically even the WORST players who are trying to win the game will not be able to feed enough to prevent their team from winning the game in 25% of their games. ----- (explaining above statement) Using statistics, we can state that: You have a 25% chance of having 2 winning lanes, 50% chance of having 1 winning and 1 losing lane, and 25% chance of having 2 losing lanes. So 25% of the time, even if you're losing hard, your team should always be able to carry you if you're trying to win the game. This also means that unless someone is smurfing or getting boosted, you should never have a higher than 75% winrate at the game. You are rapidly approaching that 25% winrate threshold. ------ If your claim of "bad teams" was accurate, then your stats wouldn't be as bad as they are. In most games on a non-braindead farm champ (Sivir) you average 3-5 cs per minute. This is Atrocious. Again, you're not a horrible person, you're just bad at farming. Farming for an adc is a huge indicator of skill. Players in silver usually average about 5 cs, though this varies more by champion choice than other ranks do. When you're doing poorly, you often gain about 3 cs per minute, which means that you miss almost 70% of your farm. That's an insane amount, and even more indicative of your skill because your games are short. You also have a ton of deaths which also indicate that you are incapable of playing safely and aren't sure of why you're dying or understanding the significance of your death - all these things tell me that you're extremely tilted, even more so because you post here claiming that your teams are holding you back. Elo hell doesn't exist, because statistics when properly curated, don't lie, period. Now it's not entirely your fault as to why you got placed as high as you did. As I mentioned earlier, a little over 60% of the players in the game are at or below Silver III, which means that it **really** shouldn't base your MMR at Silver III, more like Silver IV, or in my opinion, Silver V. As a new player in ranked you got thrown above your head playing against people who are significantly better than you, and the statistical basepoint used by league's provisional system for new accounts is inaccurately calculated, at least for modern seasons. It's extremely possible that the worst players got worse and the better players got better as the game goes on because extremely bad players aren't usually serious about improving, and the competitive nature causes them to quit, this means that lower ranks are much more likely to contain extremely new and under educated (game knowledge wise) players. You're lucky though! Once you play a bunch more you'll demote and land where you need to to be able to play against players that are just as good (or bad) as you are! And next season during provisionals, it will use YOUR OWN MMR to base your provisional placement instead of a generalized curve! This means that you'll have much more fair games in provisions next season, especially if you hop back on the horse and play some more! If you're worried that you don't 'belong' where you are - then change it. Play more, perform better. Don't worry if you don't though. Everyone is bad to some extent, some more than others. That's okay though, being bad and acknowledging our faults makes us better at the game. There are plenty of resources available to help you, sites to help you get your runes and masteries straightened out, to answer questions, and to build fundamentals to the game. Places like Lol-coaching.gg, Op.gg, Youtube, /r/SummonerSchool, and tons of other places. I encourage you to look to improve instead of scapegoating your team. I know it's hard when you're frustrated about your current performance and progress, I've been there. I'm currently Platinum 3, and I was in my Platinum 1 promotions last season. Want to know a secret, though? In season 2, I was in Bronze V. Bronze was way worse then, too. I had something like a 37% winrate, I mained Ezreal ADC, and I was bad. Really, really, really, really bad. There's plenty of videos showing how awful I was at the time, [like this one](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS9hcI0k1SM) where I thought Jax's third auto attack was actually crit RNG. I didn't kite, I didn't use all of my spells, I just facetanked all of his damage. And that's just a small sample! Remember, no matter how good you are, there's always someone better than you. And no matter how bad you may be, there are always several people worse than you. Play to improve, and you will climb. ----- **TLDR;** >Basically, you got carried in your provisionals and got placed way higher. This was **exacerbated** by Riot's provisional systems. You should NOT have been played in mid or high silver, but probably mid or high bronze, perhaps lower. This is indicated by your winrate over ~30 games and performance in those games. Your MMR slingshots back and forth during your first 50 games or so after your provisionals and that's why you see such a large variance in the skill of the players you play against.
Placed higher then i should be? I am bronze? Well, you have never seen me play so why are you even bringing up such things? First of all, this is not my first season in league. This is like 3rd or 4th time I did placement games and the thing is, that I never experienced such bs right after placement games. I literally had no chance to gain lp, which ended up in unfair demotion. I was the one who always gets people who are placed where they do not belong. I am bitching about the matchmaking system and the fact that it still makes me go on losing streak, when I am sitting on 29% winrate. And my winrate doesn't mean that I am the one who feeds and now i simply ask to be carried. I am the one who has to carry every single person on the team, because this stupid matchmaking system forces me to do so. What even is that nonsense? And if you look strictly on my kda, do you realize, if someone feeds their laner with 6 kills, you think they will not roam and use that advantage? You said that there is huge gap between division 4-5, so tell me please, if the skill gap is so big, then why the fuck my toplaner who is silver 5 has to lane against toplaner who is gold 5? Just because guy who is G5 had a winning streak and after that had a losing streak, which made him lose MMR, so now he has to lane against S5 player, to simply gain his mmr back, despite him being whole division higher? The point that i bring on is that, how on earth does waiting in queue for 3 minutes end up with so uneven teams that game ends in 20~ minutes with a complete one sided stomp, while other team has no chance. And if everything is so based on 50% winrate, why the hell i am still sitting on losing streaks (btw why they even are a thing), if I already have 29% winrate. As I said, I can't control what my teammates are doing, but their actions cost me lp, and I actually have to grind for hours only to get into my real divison, and play with players of my level, not with those little kids. Play more, perform better? Did you even read the post??? Does it tell you something, when game ends in 20-5 minutes with a stomp? Score difference between two teams is like 15-20+. If a game is a stomp and the difference between two team is so huge, don't you fucking think that problem is not within players but in the matchmaking system? Games should be even, not one sided.
: > Have you seen me play, build or watched my replays huh? Yes i've seen you build. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Mcemc https://i.imgur.com/ebi4Orl.png they have 1 ap, are not cc heavy (at least not the cc reduced by tenacity), and you go for mercuries. That's ultimates bravery level of build. Let alone the fact your forgot to switch your ward item for the sweeper. I've also seen you play in some way, since i can see in most of your games you are the worst warder : https://i.imgur.com/zKwHn6b.png > It is literally my problem that my adc refuse to build armor shred items, when enemy team has 3 tanks? Most of the time you are your own ADC, and you pick jhin, who is quite bad at killing tanks. https://i.imgur.com/M5j95uv.png > If some champion has under 50% winrate he is considered bad, and ATM i have 29% winrate I dont really see the comon point between your winrate and the winrate of a champion. > I have no will power to control over my teammates and make sure they do the right thing. that's what I was trying to tell you, focus on doing the right thing instead of trying to lead your teammates and it will be way easier. > If 4 people are feeding and throwing game all the time, no matter what rank you are, you simply can't win. Sure, that's why I've seen accounts with 98% winrate out of 50 games. They must have been lucky. https://i.imgur.com/15obhMN.png Solo carrying is nearly always possible, just make the whole ennemy team feed more than your team. And do it fast. Crush your lane, rotate mid, crush it as well, then you already set up a winning scenario :)
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RH9YpWH4,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2017-08-18T14:39:53.390+0000) > > Yes i've seen you build. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Mcemc > https://i.imgur.com/ebi4Orl.png > they have 1 ap, are not cc heavy (at least not the cc reduced by tenacity), and you go for mercuries. That's ultimates bravery level of build. Let alone the fact your forgot to switch your ward item for the sweeper. > > > I've also seen you play in some way, since i can see in most of your games you are the worst warder : > https://i.imgur.com/zKwHn6b.png > > Most of the time you are your own ADC, and you pick jhin, who is quite bad at killing tanks. > https://i.imgur.com/M5j95uv.png > > I dont really see the comon point between your winrate and the winrate of a champion. > > that's what I was trying to tell you, focus on doing the right thing instead of trying to lead your teammates and it will be way easier. > > Sure, that's why I've seen accounts with 98% winrate out of 50 games. They must have been lucky. > https://i.imgur.com/15obhMN.png > Solo carrying is nearly always possible, just make the whole ennemy team feed more than your team. And do it fast. > Crush your lane, rotate mid, crush it as well, then you already set up a winning scenario :) That rakan game was already lost before i bought those random boots. I didn't ward in that game, because, well, I was so fed that if anyone came me to gank i would kill them aswell. Yeah, I mostly play Jhin, however, in ranked flex I play other roles, and there are people who don't know what armor penetration even is. Well, im just frustrated because of the losing and winning streak thing. I have never experienced anything like that during 2 years. I just don't understand why I keep getting such teammates while other team is much more skillful than mine (skill gap so big, games turn into stomp)
: Hey man start play more carry's mid/toplaners, Lissandra is a more anti assassin and is only super strong vs assassins. Start playing more meta champs top/mid like j4, renekton, orianna and syndra, they are really strong right now. It will take some time to adapt to those champs, but give it some time and you can hard carry a game. :D
> [{quoted}](name=emborg18,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RH9YpWH4,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-08-18T16:44:33.582+0000) > > Hey man start play more carry's mid/toplaners, Lissandra is a more anti assassin and is only super strong vs assassins. Start playing more meta champs top/mid like j4, renekton, orianna and syndra, they are really strong right now. It will take some time to adapt to those champs, but give it some time and you can hard carry a game. :D Well, i play Lissandra just for fun in ranked flex. I was thinking about playing flex as normals, but i find normals more balanced teamwise. If I'm going to play ranked, I'll mostly play jhin or sivir.
: You need to get out of silver because because a lot inexperienced players get placed there when they start playing ranked for the first time and it can be a bit frustrating when you expect to play with players at your level. So yea... do not expect too much from your team mates. If you see that they fail, don't play like they didn't and make it worse. Just deal with it. xD If you are that good you should be able to climb, no excuses.
> [{quoted}](name=D Kayn goes BOOM,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RH9YpWH4,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-08-18T13:50:02.664+0000) > > You need to get out of silver because because a lot inexperienced players get placed there when they start playing ranked for the first time and it can be a bit frustrating when you expect to play with players at your level. > > So yea... do not expect too much from your team mates. If you see that they fail, don't play like they didn't and make it worse. Just deal with it. xD > > If you are that good you should be able to climb, no excuses. What i am trying to say, is that some kind of retarded winning and losing streaks limit your ability to climb. Furthermore my games are like complete stomps and they are not even at all. For example, our jungler is silver 5, meanwhile their is gold 5 etc. Our adc has placement games, their is G3.
: Start building and playing decently, then you might be rightfull to complain about your teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Starcraft243ver,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RH9YpWH4,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-08-18T13:36:51.411+0000) > > Start building and playing decently, then you might be rightfull to complain about your teammates. Have you seen me play, build or watched my replays huh? How can you conclude something like that if you don't even know how I play. It is literally my problem that my adc refuse to build armor shred items, when enemy team has 3 tanks? I am complaining about the matchmaking system and losing/winning streaks not my teammates. If some champion has under 50% winrate he is considered bad, and ATM i have 29% winrate, and matchmaking system still makes me go on losing streak. I have no will power to control over my teammates and make sure they do the right thing. If 4 people are feeding and throwing game all the time, no matter what rank you are, you simply can't win. You can help them as much as you can, but their decision making will make your help meaningless.
: It's probably because you're playing a god awful champion like Eve. Stop taking kills from your laners. Ik you want to carry but tbh eve falls so far into the fucking gutter it's not even worth it. It's better to feed your laners kill and let them snowball instead. Even if they're brain dead if all your team mates are fed then 95% chance they win every fight, cause people love to fight. You can't solo carry from the jungle anymore, you just AFK gank until your team snowballs. You're probably still stuck in a season 6 mindset.
> [{quoted}](name=skyskee008,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RH9YpWH4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-18T13:23:28.597+0000) > > It's probably because you're playing a god awful champion like Eve. > > Stop taking kills from your laners. Ik you want to carry but tbh eve falls so far into the fucking gutter it's not even worth it. It's better to feed your laners kill and let them snowball instead. Even if they're brain dead if all your team mates are fed then 95% chance they win every fight, cause people love to fight. > > You can't solo carry from the jungle anymore, you just AFK gank until your team snowballs. > > You're probably still stuck in a season 6 mindset. I am not playing eve, and i do not eve own her, what are you talking about?
: I have a list of things that are hurting this game's matchmaking right now. 1. Autofill in rank: absolutely a bad idea in practice over theory. The matches you're put in are based on group MMR, but that doesn't mean that your opponents are matched with you highest to lowest in roles (IE, Both top laners have highest mmr and play top, they are placed against each other in game). This isn't too much of a problem by itself (we'd never get matches if it was this way i think) but coupled with an autofill that doesn't evenly autofill both teams (IE two autofill supports for both teams) this FUCKS GAMES UP. If one team gets the autofill and the other doesn't that's literally a handicap in rank. This skill gap can increase exponentially in flex rank where the possible match ups are worse. 2. Autofill in lobby: causes more fights/dodges than the time saving it was meant for. When fill happens most people either want to dodge, hold queue hostage, or cause pre-game tilt. We never needed more reasons for people to be pissed and negative about the win before game start. 3. The placement system: Yes we need to start somewhere but for the first few months of the season almost all of my games felt lop-sided because I had someone doing placements in almost every game. I'm not exaggerating. 2 unranked people on your team while you've already finished placements vs a team of people all in their proper elo is like a freebie for the enemy. This is also compounded by autofill. I know why its done, but if anything could be change about it I suggest that people in placements DO NOT get matched with people in promos. These were the ones that were truly frustrating. Seriously promos are the worst time to get someone doing placements. It doesn't make sense for them to be there in the first place. If we're going to use random people already ranked to test new accounts it should be a test during a game that isn't promotional for anyone on the team. 4. The ban system. This doesn't have much to do with who you get ranked with, but everyone knows now the popular way to troll is to screw a game over and never say a word. Even infamous trolls with 100+ games thrown don't get perma-banned. Since the auto-ban chat system came online the game has become hell for people just trying to enjoy the game or play by the rules. IT MAKES NO SENSE that a troll can wander smiting camps and fucking up lanes for other people but the players responding to it verbally are the ones prioritized for punishment. I haven't seen a hint of news on the company's end that suggests they've acknowledged the problem or even care. Bottomline is the average player is faced with overwhelming frustration of dealing with the people who ruin the game but they also have the burden of being the bigger person 100% of the time. Eventually average players may start trolling instead of flaming in response because _reporting and muting isn't working anymore_
> [{quoted}](name=Sorin Alucard,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RH9YpWH4,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-08-18T11:57:38.879+0000) > > I have a list of things that are hurting this game's matchmaking right now. > > 1. Autofill in rank: absolutely a bad idea in practice over theory. The matches you're put in are based on group MMR, but that doesn't mean that your opponents are matched with you highest to lowest in roles (IE, Both top laners have highest mmr and play top, they are placed against each other in game). This isn't too much of a problem by itself (we'd never get matches if it was this way i think) but coupled with an autofill that doesn't evenly autofill both teams (IE two autofill supports for both teams) this FUCKS GAMES UP. If one team gets the autofill and the other doesn't that's literally a handicap in rank. This skill gap can increase exponentially in flex rank where the possible match ups are worse. > > 2. Autofill in lobby: causes more fights/dodges than the time saving it was meant for. When fill happens most people either want to dodge, hold queue hostage, or cause pre-game tilt. We never needed more reasons for people to be pissed and negative about the win before game start. > > 3. The placement system: Yes we need to start somewhere but for the first few months of the season almost all of my games felt lop-sided because I had someone doing placements in almost every game. I'm not exaggerating. 2 unranked people on your team while you've already finished placements vs a team of people all in their proper elo is like a freebie for the enemy. This is also compounded by autofill. > > I know why its done, but if anything could be change about it I suggest that people in placements DO NOT get matched with people in promos. These were the ones that were truly frustrating. Seriously promos are the worst time to get someone doing placements. It doesn't make sense for them to be there in the first place. If we're going to use random people already ranked to test new accounts it should be a test during a game that isn't promotional for anyone on the team. > > 4. The ban system. This doesn't have much to do with who you get ranked with, but everyone knows now the popular way to troll is to screw a game over and never say a word. Even infamous trolls with 100+ games thrown don't get perma-banned. Since the auto-ban chat system came online the game has become hell for people just trying to enjoy the game or play by the rules. IT MAKES NO SENSE that a troll can wander smiting camps and fucking up lanes for other people but the players responding to it verbally are the ones prioritized for punishment. I haven't seen a hint of news on the company's end that suggests they've acknowledged the problem or even care. > Bottomline is the average player is faced with overwhelming frustration of dealing with the people who ruin the game but they also have the burden of being the bigger person 100% of the time. Eventually average players may start trolling instead of flaming in response because _reporting and muting isn't working anymore_ One thing about autofill is sure - Riot is sacrificing game quality for quantity. Furthermore, autofilled people some times lock in on other roles forcing other people going support, and those autofilled people are the ones who play yasuo, teemo, zed, katarina supports, so basically they already ruin games, dodge or make others dodge. And one thing i do not understand is - why the hell game FORCES me to play role I do not like, so other people get their beloved roles faster? In whose mind that's acceptable? Is that some kind of charity program??, I will play somewhere else, so that kid can play mid. I will sacrifice my precious time so someone else, who may even flame me, can have fun. I prefer waiting 10 extra minutes in queue to get roles i want, rather than play something i do not like for 15-50 minutes.
Rioter Comments
: Because you were winning and had to go back to 50% winrate
> [{quoted}](name=Thunderneedle,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f4rnvhEk,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-16T09:49:19.874+0000) > > Because you were winning and had to go back to 50% winrate I have under 50% winrate in both normals and ranked but they still give me such teams so it can drop even lower.
Rioter Comments
: This group won without a single kill and Riot bans them all for 14 days
Tahm can actually ult and get back to the shop.
: @Riot, about the new Star Guardian skins
Hey what's about Rengar? He has only two proper skins + riot even made him unplayable. What is all that about? But another skin for Ahri is just stupid, she needs a nerf not a new skin.
: [MEGATHREAD] Let's Discuss: Rengar
I don't think there was anything wrong with the old rengar. The only ability he should've got reworked was his old R because exclamation mark showed too late. His Q W E abilities, passive and ferocity system were in good condition. Same goes with the bonetooth necklace, there was no reason to rework it, because it offered only utility. However now it gives you AD, which makes him harder to balance. Also, Rengar is an assassin who was made to assassinate carries not whole team at once, so it is just nonsense that you changed his Q from single target focused to AOE. Old Rengar was very good and i personally think only his ult should've been reworked, you could've just implemented new camo and bigger exclamation mark radius. But if you ask me why Rengar was fun to play, i can tell you it was simply because of the feeling you got - you truly felt like a hunter. The only thing you could really upgrade in his old kit to make him even more fun was his bonetooth necklace - you could simply change/upgrade utility it offered and made it to act like mark of the kindred ( you select the enemy, and he gets taunted by rengar. Some little tweaks to his ult could make him even more fun as well - instead of that strange sound you hear when he ults now, you could add some other music which would make you feel like you are hunted. Then, i must say that his old ferocity system was more interesting, because you had to manage it and always keep it at minimum 3 stacks before doing something (for example, if you wanted to be effective, you couldn't just press R and go for a gank as it is now, you had to farm your ferocity to 2-3 stacks and only then go in).
Rioter Comments
Xyzx (NA)
: Stop complaining about free stuff, be happy you get anything at all.
The point is that you actually don't get anything at all, you just get trolled. The chances are almost non existent to actually get skin shard for champion you own, because there are like 500+ skins. Plus the system is extremely unwelcoming to new players, because a lot of them skip free rotation champions to get free cool skins, and in the end all they get is legacy skins for champions they have never played, which end up as orange essence.
Rioter Comments
: Disable autofill when you are at 0 lp
More like disable autofill at all. What kind of game even forces player to play something he does not enjoy? Why to sacrifice game quality for quantity? I'd rather sit 5 or 10 more minutes in queue than play role i do not like for 30-40 minutes.
Veltox (NA)
: If Yas and Riven can be in a gamemode made for assassins
Riven does not fit in this gamemode, she has way too much CC. If you look at assassin class, there are hardly any assassin with instantly deployable stun. IMO in this game mode should not be too much CC, because CC counters assassins very hard.

Mcemc

Level 31 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion