Mc Raton (NA)
: Project skins this year is a huge let down..
It's not favouritism. It's called business. Every company, including Riot, has the sole objective of maximizing their revenue and profit (and there is nothing wrong with this). So they will make skins for popular champions to make more money. This is the most basic fundamental of the corporate world. You will realise this once you grow up and get out of school.
: To my jungler warwick who camped aery Jayce to the point of ragequit...
You wouldn't be saying this if that jungler was on the enemy team.
Suh Shi (NA)
: Hey, i just want to clarify a few things about what you said. Did you know that every character in the game can auto a baby krug once and kill it? Are you aware that there are no abilities in the game that cant kill a baby krug except shaco's E? Like, yes our E has utility, but its a 20% slow. I could use red buff for that. Please give it something else, maybe a nearsight, maybe percent missing health damage instead of 50% bonus damage based on if the target has low health. Let's talk about that crit thing now. That crit does 25% more damage than a normal auto attack. 25% of 100 is 25 damage and 200 is 50 damage. An auto dealing 50 more damage from having to position behind someone on a 4 second cooldown is not that great. Rengar ferocity Q doesn't require a backstab, he gets bush jumps, the damage is greater, and it has roughly the same CD. Rengar will hop in, delete your teammate, then kill you too. I just want fairness among the assassins. Okay though, if you think that shaco stealth is too op to give him more stuff, then add something like pyke W or the eyes that rengar R puts above your head, but for the sake of making shaco viable and not a cheese only/are my opponents stupid champion, add some more utility or damage to his kit. Trust me, Shaco Q is not as overpowered as most people believe. With how low his damage is, the ability just pushes him up into the average or slightly below average zone. Anytime you Q in for a kill, shaco has no way to get out afterwards. Yes, it is hard to handle as the opposing team because if you don't have wards you can get beat up, but if you group up and the enemy teams do anything as a reaction, you might just die. Second of all armor items, if ezreal has Iceborn gauntlet or ninja tabis and shaco has 17 kills of gold to ezreal being 0-6. shaco cant deal more than 50% of his health, and ezreal just jumps away. Now add ninja tabi, you wont even get 25% of their health.
> [{quoted}](name=Suh Shi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0y2U3VAK,comment-id=000100010003,timestamp=2019-07-10T16:49:09.984+0000) > > Hey, i just want to clarify a few things about what you said. Did you know that every character in the game can auto a baby krug once and kill it? Are you aware that there are no abilities in the game that cant kill a baby krug except shaco's E? Like, yes our E has utility, but its a 20% slow. I could use red buff for that. Please give it something else, maybe a nearsight, maybe percent missing health damage instead of 50% bonus damage based on if the target has low health. > Let's talk about that crit thing now. That crit does 25% more damage than a normal auto attack. 25% of 100 is 25 damage and 200 is 50 damage. An auto dealing 50 more damage from having to position behind someone on a 4 second cooldown is not that great. Rengar ferocity Q doesn't require a backstab, he gets bush jumps, the damage is greater, and it has roughly the same CD. Rengar will hop in, delete your teammate, then kill you too. I just want fairness among the assassins. Okay though, if you think that shaco stealth is too op to give him more stuff, then add something like pyke W or the eyes that rengar R puts above your head, but for the sake of making shaco viable and not a cheese only/are my opponents stupid champion, add some more utility or damage to his kit. > Trust me, Shaco Q is not as overpowered as most people believe. With how low his damage is, the ability just pushes him up into the average or slightly below average zone. Anytime you Q in for a kill, shaco has no way to get out afterwards. Yes, it is hard to handle as the opposing team because if you don't have wards you can get beat up, but if you group up and the enemy teams do anything as a reaction, you might just die. Second of all armor items, if ezreal has Iceborn gauntlet or ninja tabis and shaco has 17 kills of gold to ezreal being 0-6. shaco cant deal more than 50% of his health, and ezreal just jumps away. Now add ninja tabi, you wont even get 25% of their health. > yes our E has utility, but its a 20% slow. I could use red buff for that. Why do you even need red buff? Shaco autos slow for 20% when E is up. Did you forget about that? > Please give it something else, maybe a nearsight, maybe percent missing health damage instead of 50% bonus damage based on if the target has low health.Remember what I said about shaco mains not caring about balance? Obviously you don't know how powerful nearsight is. And as I said. Stop asking for straight damage buffs for a 51% winrate champ. It makes you look dumb. > Let's talk about that crit thing now. That crit does 25% more damage than a normal auto attack. 25% of 100 is 25 damage and 200 is 50 damage. An auto dealing 50 more damage from having to position behind someone on a 4 second cooldown is not that great Yes let's talk about that crit thing. The crit does 30% damage, not 25%. And the cooldown is 3 seconds, not four. You think everyone on the boards is illiterate. It's ok, atleast you tried. And by the way, you don't have to position behind someone to get the crit. Shaco drops his w in a 1v1. The enemy has two choices : stand in place and fight, which means he will get feared and you get freebackstab+ the box hitting him for more damage. The other choice is to run away from the box, which means he shows his back to shaco. You get free backstab + 1-2 free autos, and then you use your Q to get another backstab. I know you are trying really hard to make shaco look weak, but come on. You have to try harder. > Rengar ferocity Q doesn't require a backstab, he gets bush jumps, the damage is greater, and it has roughly the same CD. Rengar will hop in, delete your teammate, then kill you too. I just want fairness among the assassins. Rengar doesn't have a double AOE fear, he doesn't have up to 4 seconds of invisibility on a basic ability, and his autos don't slow either. He doesn't get to switch tower agro with his R, and fighting against a rengar doesn't involve coinflip, where you either hit the real shaco and he Qs away, or you hit the clone and die. He doesn't have a real escape like shaco does, and is far more vulnerable to invades. I think we should add all of these mechanics to rengar and every other assassin. We should have more fairness amongst the assassins! > Trust me, Shaco Q is not as overpowered as most people believe. With how low his damage is, the ability just pusheo him up into the average or slightly below average zone. Trust me, shaco has more than enough damage. He just doesn't one shot like that others, because unlike other assassins, he does a lot of dps. The client says that master Yi is an assassin. Does he behave or build like one? > Anytime you Q in for a kill, shaco has no way to get out afterwards Ding ding! Newsflash! Rengar/Master Yi/Nocturne also have no escapes once they jump into a teamfight. They either get instantly CCed and one shot, or they kill 1/2 people and die. Where is your "fairness amongst assassins" phillosphy now? > Second of all armor items, if ezreal has Iceborn gauntlet or ninja tabis and shaco has 17 kills of gold to ezreal being 0-6. shaco cant deal more than 50% of his health, and ezreal just jumps away. Now add ninja tabi, you wont even get 25% of their health. Ok first of all, you think shaco is the only assassin who has issues one shotting ezreal? Ok, think about this from ezreal's POV. He buys tabis and Iceborn, which puts him around 140+ armour? Should he be getting one shot by an "assassin" who mostly damage with basic attacks? Will that be fair for him? If shaco one shots an adc with tabis and 150 armour, what about the other adcs who don't buy any defenses? Shouldn't they be allowed to play the game? Or do you think that is unfair as well? "B-But hE jUsT dAshEs aWay" what do you thnk he does when he dashes away from a rengar ulting him? Understand the concept of "counter-picking". The ezreal is a counterpick to most assassins. You deal with it. Or stop playin the game if you think that is unfair. Reading this whole text of garbage gives you an insight of what shaco mains think balance actually is. You want to be able to do as much damage as a Rengar, have nearsight like Graves, go in and out of teamfights like Akali/Khazix, and be able to instantly 100-0 an adc with gauntlet and tabis, which no other assassin can do. All of this while having the most dps out of all assassins, two aoe fears and R which can dodge almost anything, while also doubling your dps. Delusional bunch of people. What a joke.
Eedat (NA)
: He needs to have considerable power taken out of his Q to be redistributed into damage. His Q is an extremely powerful normal ability that is consuming too much of his power budget. Second, Shaco isn't in nearly as bad of a spot as you're letting on. He has a 51%-52% winrate and 4% playrate on u.gg and lolalytics. While by no means am I saying those are really great numbers or that he's really strong, it's nowhere near the dire straits level that you're portraying. What is happening here is that shaco is not ***as powerful*** as he was when they let him have a 54% winrate for close to 2 years. Third, stay away from the 'Xchampmains' subreddits. They are truly awful and the absolute WORST places to discuss balance of a champ period. The vast majority of them are _**insanely**_ biased, pity party, QQ circlejerks. Ive been to shacomains a few times and that is exactly what it is. Not throwing shade at shaco players either. Like I said, the majority of them are like this Dont let them drag you down into their hardstuck circlejerk. People are always looking for excuses
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0y2U3VAK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-09T23:17:52.042+0000) > > He needs to have considerable power taken out of his Q to be redistributed into damage. His Q is an extremely powerful normal ability that is consuming too much of his power budget. > > Second, Shaco isn't in nearly as bad of a spot as you're letting on. He has a 51%-52% winrate and 4% playrate on u.gg and lolalytics. While by no means am I saying those are really great numbers or that he's really strong, it's nowhere near the dire straits level that you're portraying. What is happening here is that shaco is not ***as powerful*** as he was when they let him have a 54% winrate for close to 2 years. > > Third, stay away from the 'Xchampmains' subreddits. They are truly awful and the absolute WORST places to discuss balance of a champ period. The vast majority of them are _**insanely**_ biased, pity party, QQ circlejerks. Ive been to shacomains a few times and that is exactly what it is. Not throwing shade at shaco players either. Like I said, the majority of them are like this > > Dont let them drag you down into their hardstuck circlejerk. People are always looking for excuses I honestly don't know why this is downvoted. Like, asking for bug fixes is fine. It sucks playing a champ that doesn't work the way it's supposed to. But I'm pretty convinced that shaco mains do not care about balance. We know how one tricks never admit that their champion is busted even if it is, but shaco one tricks take it to a whole new level. In their eyes, 51% winrate with 4% pickrate is somehow "weak". Like they were asking for buffs when shaco was 54% winrate for years! Their excuse for shaco having that high winrate? "B-but oNLy tHe One tRiCks pLaYeD hIm sTfU bRoNziE". The worst part is listening to their excuses they pull out of their asses trying to justify that Shaco is weak. "B-but muh E do no damage muh champion is not assassin" yes your E doesn't do damage because you crit for extra damage every 3 seconds, doubled when you use your ult which is quite a lot of DPS. If they buff his E then he will just shit on every jungler by bursting them down and out dpsing them. If your chap feels like shit to play because "he is weak, then ask for a vgu. But asking for straight damage buffs for a 51% winrate champion is complete nonsense.
: I played {{champion:78}} and vs a {{champion:10}} i built against her {{item:3143}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3194}} and it did nothing because she built {{item:3124}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3153}} i was levels ahead and items ahead but because she had 0 ad attack speed items she melted me. if you cant build against it it shuld not be in the game
> [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RwJ29493,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-08T09:15:07.605+0000) > > I played {{champion:78}} and vs a {{champion:10}} i built against her {{item:3143}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3194}} and it did nothing because she built {{item:3124}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3153}} i was levels ahead and items ahead but because she had 0 ad attack speed items she melted me. > > if you cant build against it it shuld not be in the game A tank shredder buying tank shredding items is shredding tanks? WOW WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?
: What skill floor? Right clicking, spamming E off cd, and pressing R when about to die and go ham? Shit is more brainless than old Aatrox, and thats saying something.
> [{quoted}](name=Ragnaveil,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oOHEeRP2,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-07T04:40:44.931+0000) > > What skill floor? Right clicking, spamming E off cd, and pressing R when about to die and go ham? Shit is more brainless than old Aatrox, and thats saying something. And this is coming from an adc player. The fucking irony. Like what, do you feel more skillful when you right click back and forth? What is it that has created this delusion in your head that any adc is more "skillful" than tryndamere?
Jaykmeit (NA)
: Can you please NOT buff Juggernauts?
> undodgeable Q Just uninstall the game. And don't type here in the boards ever again. For the sake of other players. Please.
: no one that plays a lane wants a carry jg. (As a Team) Would you rather have: A. a gank for ADC that loses early game matchup, but scales into the enemy team well and reset the lane with advantage B. A fed mid laner to carry at mid game C. an early gank top to own half the map D. a master yi ????? that taxes lane and kills just to exist ???? also he wont gank ever because he needs to farm camps and invade the enemy jungle to directly put the hands of the game into his early game skirmish, he might need to leech some xp ??? and also has a huge reliance on winning a majority of teamfight and not falling behind ??? as opposed to elise who can still root the enemy for her teammates at 0/17 ???? also, they will never scale as well as a lane carry ?????? Definitely D. Also, ping your laners off their incredibly valueable first three waves to secure 100 gold rocks when you're invaded on, and bait your team into being doublekilled instead of letting it go. It's really important to secure camps. If you see two enemies approaching a scuttle you have started, definitely flash smite it to secure it while you're at 25% hp, don't worry, you'll live, smite heals for like 130 at level 3. Junglers can barely PvE and they still demand to be a second ADC. Their job is to fix lanes that were counter picked, not be carries, it's obvious. You want to be a carry role while you afk farm an advantage in a lane that is inferior to any real lane. Sorry bro, too good to be true in an actual game of skill.
> [{quoted}](name=MacKenzie1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5U3cxGI,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-25T20:41:51.725+0000) > > no one that plays a lane wants a carry jg. > > (As a Team) Would you rather have: > > A. a gank for ADC that loses early game matchup, but scales into the enemy team well and reset the lane with advantage > > B. A fed mid laner to carry at mid game > > C. an early gank top to own half the map > > D. a master yi ????? that taxes lane and kills just to exist ???? also he wont gank ever because he needs to farm camps and invade the enemy jungle to directly put the hands of the game into his early game skirmish, he might need to leech some xp ??? and also has a huge reliance on winning a majority of teamfight and not falling behind ??? as opposed to elise who can still root the enemy for her teammates at 0/17 ???? also, they will never scale as well as a lane carry ?????? > > Definitely D. Also, ping your laners off their incredibly valueable first three waves to secure 100 gold rocks when you're invaded on, and bait your team into being doublekilled instead of letting it go. It's really important to secure camps. If you see two enemies approaching a scuttle you have started, definitely flash smite it to secure it while you're at 25% hp, don't worry, you'll live, smite heals for like 130 at level 3. > > Junglers can barely PvE and they still demand to be a second ADC. Their job is to fix lanes that were counter picked, not be carries, it's obvious. You want to be a carry role while you afk farm an advantage in a lane that is inferior to any real lane. Sorry bro, too good to be true in an actual game of skill. This > " Junglers can barely PvE and they still demand to be a second ADC. Their job is to fix lanes that were counter picked, not be carries, it's obvious. You want to be a carry role while you afk farm an advantage in a lane that is inferior to any real lane." Another player who hasn't won (or played) a single game of jungle in his entire life, out here giving coaching lessons to junglers on how to play jungle. Very good. We get it, you are held back and stuck in your elo because of your junglers. You are not the problem at all. You are a challenger god who knows every aspect of trading , early game, lane management and rotations. You are the most perfect player this playerbase has ever witnessed. No need to flex. Don't worry, I didn't op.gg your username at all, because it doesn't show your real rank, which is supposed to be challenger, but its not only because your junglers are holding you back. Ok? You happy? Have a nice day! :D
OHminus (NA)
: Fuck top laners. First they complained that they were getting ganked at ~2:40 (season 7 lvl 3 ganks) which they could EASILY prepare and ward for but were too stubborn to do. Now they're complaining because they're losing lane 1v1 and junglers have to path differently with all the changes that THEY requested so blue side junglers can't be topside before 3 minutes. Seriously, they may be the biggest whiners in the entire game.
> [{quoted}](name=OHminus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5U3cxGI,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-06-25T13:14:47.137+0000) > > Fuck top laners. First they complained that they were getting ganked at ~2:40 (season 7 lvl 3 ganks) which they could EASILY prepare and ward for but were too stubborn to do. Now they're complaining because they're losing lane 1v1 and junglers have to path differently with all the changes that THEY requested so blue side junglers can't be topside before 3 minutes. Seriously, they may be the biggest whiners in the entire game. They may not be the biggest crybabies but they are definitely up there alongside adc players
: But it hasn't. Jungle is still too strong. Ofc riot is at fault by refusing to nerf/change what is actually the problem about the jungle role right now. The entire rework was a disaster tho. Jungle should be a supportive and not a carry role. That's the entire problem with it rn.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=m5U3cxGI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T12:14:20.051+0000) > > But it hasn't. > > Jungle is still too strong. Ofc riot is at fault by refusing to nerf/change what is actually the problem about the jungle role right now. > > The entire rework was a disaster tho. > > > Jungle should be a supportive and not a carry role. That's the entire problem with it rn. why should jg not be able to carry like top or mid? Any reason for that?
: You're right i don't want Nubrac on my team even though i support him.
Can you explain why you don't want Master Yi junglers?
Neriticc (EUW)
: Buff Trundle
Hey man! I think you should change what you've written to "Hey Riot! I can't win games because I suck at laning and I suck at this game in general. But I'm too lazy to improve because I'm a lazy sack of ****, so can you please spoon-feed my champion with buffs so that I can win my games with minimal effort and get to the elo I don't deserve? Thanks!" If you write it out like that it brings more clarity to what your true intentions are! (This guy wants Trundle to steal 40% of target's total AD in a single Q. On a 4 sec CD. BAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA)
Thilmer (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Sgt Pepper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v30ZJ3Ex,comment-id=000d0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:46:07.731+0000) > > Top Laners often know the matchups they are playing better than their Jungler. Therefore a Top laner knows when he needs a gank in order to win the lane, or stop an opponent from reaching a certain power curve. > > For example. If Jax reaches an item threshold that allows him to win 1v1 and sustain while pushing the lane, he becomes very difficult to beat. Jax needs to be slowed down and prevented from reaching that power curve. > > Another (Better) Example: Nasus needs CDR to farm Q. If nasus can be forced to buy defensive items instead of CDR this prevents him from stacking effectively. Therefore pressuring Nasus at a certain point in the game is very effective. But once the Nasus reaches a certain power, Ganking him is no longer effective, and a jungler should focus on getting the champions strong that can kill nasus later in the game. > > Summary: Ganking at certain times during the game can be far more or far less effective. If a Jungler does not listen to the Top laner when he says, you need to gank right now or we lose the game, or does not listen when top pings the jungler to fall back from the lane, that might be a good reason for the top laner to be upset or become "Toxic" because the top laner recognized a win condition that the Jungler was not able or not willing to act on. This afternoon I played Mundo top against Vayne. (Me)- Jungler, you better camp this lane because I can't do shit against Vayne and she is going to get fed in farm. (Jungler)- "Ignores the lane completely" …. (Jungler 15 minutes later)- Why Vayne has so much farm and so many ítems?! (Me)- {{sticker:darius-angry}}
> [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v30ZJ3Ex,comment-id=000d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:58:40.638+0000) > > This afternoon I played Mundo top against Vayne. > > (Me)- Jungler, you better camp this lane because I can't do shit against Vayne and she is going to get fed in farm. > > (Jungler)- "Ignores the lane completely" > > …. > > (Jungler 15 minutes later)- Why Vayne has so much farm and so many ítems?! > > (Me)- {{sticker:darius-angry}} > This afternoon I played Mundo top against Vayne. You are supposed to dodge. Mundo cannot do anything to Vayne from minute 1 till the end of the game. Be a smart boy next time and dodge the game.
: Wrong, most top laners are just straight up delusional and have 1 v 9 syndrome. They simply refuse to lose gracefully or play the game for their team, they refuse to understand jg pathing and which lanes and gankable and which aren't. Outside of the obviously and blatantly OP hard counters like Kench which you should ban if you're wanting to play something he counters. Top lane is very easy to avoid ganks if you play correctly. Honestly as someone who stopped playing JG and started playing Top my suggestion is to play JG for a few weeks and learn the role mostly jungle pathing. Straight up only bad top laners get camped or lose lane hard frequently.
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v30ZJ3Ex,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:38:56.388+0000) > > Wrong, Top most laners are just straight up delusional and have 1 v 9 syndrome. They simply refuse to lose gracefully or play the game for their team, the refuse to understand jg pathing and which lanes and gankable and which aren't. > > Outside of the obviously and blatantly OP hard counters like Kench which you should ban if you're wanting to play something he counters. Top lane is very easy to avoid ganks if you play correctly. > > Honestly as someone who stopped playing JG and started playing Top my suggestion is to play JG for a few weeks and learn the role mostly jungle pathing. Straight up only bad top laners get camped or lose lane hard frequently. OP is hashinshin's secret account xd
: > [{quoted}](name=Karfuss,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v30ZJ3Ex,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-06-19T19:08:16.451+0000) > > The Jungler's job is not to babysit your lane... Stopped reading after this. If you say something like this, it is very clear to me that one of two things occurred: 1) you didn’t read what I said at all 2) you read and didn’t understand I did not, under any guise, say or suggest it is your job to win or babysit a top laners lane. In short, I said just be there when you can and if you can. I made it very clear that I understand you have your reasons for not coming top and usually I’m inclined to agree with them. But I am also telling you that is well and fine, but if you totally abandon top lane then you absolutely should expect your top laner to feed or be so denied that he may as well have fed. Because if he’s in a bad match up and gets no help, he will at the very least be denied to hell and back. And if he gets camped to and dove to boot, now he’s useless and he has fed. You can and should do other things in other areas, but sooner or later you’re going to have to do something about their fed/farmed up top laner and their jungler. And I’m saying if possible, the sooner the better. That’s it. I am not telling you what your job is; I’m not telling you about the nuances of jungler match ups or the importance of other lanes and objectives; I’m not even telling you about the champions I play specifically: I am telling you that if you can be there, you should. And I’m also telling you top laners need to do better, too. It’s give and take and I am not here to flame junglers - I just want you to understand our mentality because there’s so much tension that exists between top laners and junglers in solo queue and it really is unnecessary.
> [{quoted}](name=HateDaddy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v30ZJ3Ex,comment-id=000a0002,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:09:43.917+0000) > > Stopped reading after this. > > If you say something like this, it is very clear to me that one of two things occurred: > > 1) you didn’t read what I said at all > > 2) you read and didn’t understand > > I did not, under any guise, say or suggest it is your job to win or babysit a top laners lane. In short, I said just be there when you can and if you can. I made it very clear that I understand you have your reasons for not coming top and usually I’m inclined to agree with them. But I am also telling you that is well and fine, but if you totally abandon top lane then you absolutely should expect your top laner to feed or be so denied that he may as well have fed. Because if he’s in a bad match up and gets no help, he will at the very least be denied to hell and back. And if he gets camped to and dove to boot, now he’s useless and he has fed. You can and should do other things in other areas, but sooner or later you’re going to have to do something about their fed/farmed up top laner and their jungler. And I’m saying if possible, the sooner the better. That’s it. I am not telling you what your job is; I’m not telling you about the nuances of jungler match ups or the importance of other lanes and objectives; I’m not even telling you about the champions I play specifically: I am telling you that if you can be there, you should. And I’m also telling you top laners need to do better, too. It’s give and take and I am not here to flame junglers - I just want you to understand our mentality because there’s so much tension that exists between top laners and junglers in solo queue and it really is unnecessary. You know, you don't need to rely on junglers if you were actually good at playing Jax
: Hey Junglers, let me explain to you why top laners are always so toxic (explaining; not excusing it)
I don't think you have the right to teach junglers how to play jungle when you have winrates like [these](https://i.imgur.com/j9W9hfu.png) in the elo you are in. You basically pick Nasus every game, automatically denying top lane prio for your jungler because "muh staxxx" and you also don't win lane by yourself, because nasus rarely ever wins lane. And you expect your jungler to gank your lane because "top lane is long" and you have a slow, and that's it. A slow is not enough. What if I'm playing Kayn, or Khazix, or Shyvana? What if I'm selfish like you and pick Master Yi? You think a slow is enough? What if the enemy jg counters my gank? You think Nasus does anything at all in a 2v2 early game? Do you know how to climb? You pick something that you can win lane with. And winning lane doesn't mean "Hurr durr I got a 22 cs lead over this teemo even though I'm playing vs hard counter durr durr HEY NOOB JUNGLER STOP GOING BOT AND GANK ME I'M WINNING LANE" No. A 22 cs lead is nothing if your bot lane goes 0/8 withing first 10 minutes. You can't carry them just by having a 22 CS lead. "Winning lane" means solo killing your laner. And again. And again. And taking his tower. WITH ZERO ASSISTANCE FROM YOUR JUNGLER. That is how top laners like Khan, or TF Blade in NA speedrun through plat-diamond in their "unranked to challenger" videos. But obviously you can't do any of that because you don't have the balls to win lane by yourself, so you are handicapping yourself by picking Nasus, and putting all your faith in a random platinum jungler, who might be good, or autofilled (which is a coinflip). And if the jungler doesn't do what he is supposed to, then you come crying to the boards typing long paragraphs about "coinflip" games and "rito matchmaking suxx". And looking at your champ pool, the only champ which can win lane and snowball is Jax, on which you are 8 wins out of 16 games. Will Khan or TF Blade have the same 50% Jax winrate in your elo? Do you actually un-ironically think that your junglers are the problem, and not you?
: and here i am, playing in fucking plat, my top laner is last pick, picks vayne into aatrox and goes 0/13 in under 10min.
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v30ZJ3Ex,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-19T18:19:16.548+0000) > > and here i am, playing in fucking plat, my top laner is last pick, picks vayne into aatrox and goes 0/13 in under 10min. TRUE. "B-but tOp LaNe LoSt iN cHaMp SeLecT" I actually think top laners are second in bitching and being crybabies, next to adcs.
Jamaree (NA)
: Can we at least wait more then a day for people to actually start learning his kit?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=irHW6EA2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-13T07:25:54.774+0000) > > Can we at least wait more then a day for people to actually start learning his kit? "why are we talking like we are a part of the live balance team even though we are kids who don't know basic math and common sense?"
: Personal opinion but if you don't Jungle, don't tell your team's Jungle how to play their role.
Wait, are you saying you don't like it when your shitstain no hand laners die solo and blame you for it? How dare you! Gotta love them laners who get a 10cs lead and say "tHeY aRe wInNiNg LaNe". "Oh, my jungler isn't teleporting from raptors to top lane to countergank? He is a fucking troll! I'm going to take his wolves and gromp because I'm a useless sack of shit who got shit on in lane so I'm going to bully someone else to feel good about myself."
Kanzler (NA)
: Personal opinion: But if you do nothing but afk farm in the jungle, I'm going to start taking your camps to give you time to do other things.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=UXkyu5Rr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-12T00:54:37.192+0000) > > Personal opinion: But if you do nothing but afk farm in the jungle, I'm going to start taking your camps to give you time to do other things. "hurr Durr Durr I can't win lane on my own so I'm going to bully my jungler to feel good about myself Durr Durr"
: Any plan to make some changes to Wuju Style? At the moment it doesn't seem like to be easy or possible to solo tanks, rageblade was the only reason he could do that. If you try to 1v1 someone like Tahm top, you will pretty much lose to him despite a bit ahead of him. It doesn't feel worth the high risk high reward.
The E AD nerf revert will be enough.
Kadexe (NA)
: If you're investigating ways to fix Master Yi's 'delta', then please read my post on the subject. Thank you for your time. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/VW7XTfbA-tackling-the-master-yi-problem
Please, everything in that post is unnecessary. His early game got hit because of the E AD nerf. Just revert it. That is all he needs.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: dear god Can they just gut Yi
dear God can they just gut Lulu
: Hey quick question.. wtf?????????
Okay, can you explain why removing unit collision during ult will make him broken? It's not a buff, it's called a 'quality of life' change. No, honestly, give me a valid reason. I don't want to hear shit like "this champ press q and do 1000 true dmg every auto just cc him haha xddd"
Rioter Comments
Ataraxas (NA)
: ??? Jungle is NOT in an ok state. You nerfed the exp way too hard, revert it. Powerfarming **barely keeps you on par with solo laners.** If you're giving up early game influence for late game power you should come out with a level or two ahead, not barely on par. That's bs.
Powerfarming puts me on par with the support's level. One invade from the enemy jungler + laner and I fall behind the support level too.
: What the fuck is wrong with Yi?
Yi main here. When conqueror exists in the game, its kinda funny when people stack armour and complain that "Yi did 70% of my health in true damage" when the armour only reduces the physical part. The standard answer is "CC him". But if you want more counterplay, buy {{item:2420}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3026}}. Yes, buy them even if you are a tank/bruiser/adc. (Hourglass is more effective than GA because of low cd). No, it doesn't matter that zhonya's gives ap and armour. In high elo, mages rush zhonyas even vs AP assassins like fizz and leblanc, only for the active. The hourglass active is super broken and underrated. Nothing would tilt a Yi main more than having to deal with 3+ hourglass users. He jumps on you, use hourglass since it forces him to change targets. Then the other guy uses it, and Yi will lose his ult without getting any reset. Then kite him to death. If you don't believe me, just watch Cowsep, or go on his youtube. There are so many videos where he complains about hourglass. It's the ultimate "fuck you yi" item. Of course, you have to position properly to get the best use of hourglass.
AD Yuumi (NA)
: > Why are knock-ups used instead of stuns when they are (and technically vice-versa)? A good question!!!! Here's some of the design reasons we use knockups vs. stuns. 1. Thematic Sometimes a knockup/knockback just **feels** correct thematically and it would betray player expectations to not make it so. Displacements are the easiest examples here (Lee Sin R) , but also things like Vi ult (where she literally uppercuts you into the air). In these cases using a stun (where the target didn't move) would likely feel WRONG. Imagine hitting someone with a giant water geyser and NOT seeing them move. 2. Guaranteed Power Knockups give us a strong design tool. They are CC with essentially no "counterplay" as they cannot be reduced or cleansed. If you NEED an effect to "just work" and screw over THAT CHAMP for X seconds NO MATTER WHAT then a knockup is for you. Malphite ult is a great example of this principal. Unstoppable Force is intended to be an incredibly powerful and fight altering ability. The knockup helps it achieve that, even when the enemy is running things like cleanse and QSS. 3. Satisfaction Sometimes we just want a spell to feel good. Knockups feel better than stuns because the impact is more visceral (you move the target OMG). Things that look flashier often feel better to hit. 4. Mobility Counters (EDIT:forgot to put this in original post) Because they stop dashes, knockups are a great way to give your champion a counter to an opponent's mobility tools (Volibear Roar). My personal opinion is that reasons 1 and 2 are GOOD REASONS for using knockups, while reason 3 is fine but DANGEROUS. I call 3 dangerous because in the search of "good feels" we can often forget about the importance of cleanses and tenacity in our game. Doing it every once in a while is fine, but if it becomes a trend where most spells have "knockups for the feels" the whole stun/tenacity/knockup/cleanse system can start to break down. I'd be lying to say that League hasn't experienced a good deal of "knockup" creep over the years. In regards to stun satisfaction, there are ways to have our cake and eat it too. Knockups that fade into longer stuns are one way (did you know that Nautilus R is reducible by tenacity? The knockup only lasts .5 seconds, the majority of the CC is actually a stun!). Another way is the Thresh and Nami Q approach. Both of those spells are stuns! They just "look" like knockups, but can be reduced and cleansed like normal. The cost of that approach is clarity. They work for Yasuo R but can also be Gangplank W'd? A tad confusing, but probably worth it in the long run to get the desired counterplay.
>Here's some of the design reasons we use knockups vs. stuns. >Thematic >Sometimes a knockup/knockback just feels correct thematically and it would betray player expectations to not make it so. Displacements >are the easiest examples here (Lee Sin R) , but also things like Vi ult (where she literally uppercuts you into the air). In these cases using a >stun (where the target didn't move) would likely feel WRONG. Imagine hitting someone with a giant water geyser and NOT seeing them >move. hmmm > Imagine hitting someone with a giant water geyser and NOT seeing them move. Wow, imagine someone getting rolled over by a giant snowball, but he gets knocked-up? Oh wait, that's what you did with nunu W. When did you see someone get knocked up in the air when they get rolled over by a giant ball? The amount of knockups/displacements you guys have added into the game recently is beyond ridiculous. Rakan, ornn, rhaast, aatrox and now nunu. A stun on nunu W would have been fine but yeah not being able to move for seconds is "fun".
: Imho the most frustrating part of Yi is not only that his damage can't be avoided, but also can't be built against in a majority of cases. Due to the rageblade resets, he slams 2 onhits on every attack, which unloads a crazy amount of true damage with his E (and if he's going for the popular Bloodrazor => BoTRK, a lot of % of hp damage too). I've seen fed Yi melt a 3k hp 600 armor Rammus in 2 seconds, which shouldn't be able to happen. On that basis, removing his E with another ability would be lovely (though there's still the issue of on-hit abuse in his passive that can make him too good at tank killing)
It is not possible for Yi to kill a 3k hp 600 armour rammus in 2 seconds unless he had conqueror and rageblade stacked. I'd say its rammus' fault for going on Yi when he is at his strongest. Either way, I have a question for you You said that it took Yi 2 seconds to kill rammus. What were the four of you doing during those 2 seconds? Don't tell me the four of you can't kill a Yi in 2 seconds, because he can't hit you when he's hitting rammus.
: I don't mind his Q taking out 70% of my hp if I at least have a chance to regain it. His W stops this. The only few champions I think I've seen kill a Susan in a 1v1 post 400 stacks is {{champion:81}} (Can't touch him), {{champion:13}} (Same thing), {{champion:2}} ( The one I saw snowballed out of control) and {{champion:67}} (Do I need to explain this?) Of course these were before preseason/Klepto
You're forgetting this guy {{champion:11}}

MentalHangukJg

Level 167 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion