Skorch (NA)
: Is league actually dying *eternals*
I really don't think that we can reasonably expect chromas to be free if the fighting game is F2P.
: "We won't make video about rework champion " What you mean is we YOU are too lazy to actually work.
To be fair, at this point I find it almost pointless to do spotlights, as sometimes they're irrelevant just one year after their release because of how common mini-reworks are(sometimes even for new champions or straight reworked ones). It's pretty annoying actually.
: ADD a viewers box for our Little Legends to support another player when we Stay and watch after dyin
No, but maybe this should available to Eternal Little Legends. {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Cräfty (EUW)
: A message to all LoL Streamers/Youtubers: Please, do NOT buy Eternal sets and publicize it!
You do know that this thing is only an issue to F2P players, right? Streamers could care less if it's BE or RP. The old rune system was actually pretty annoying to them and forced them to buy IP boosts, haha.
: How it feels to jungle
The best way to play this role is /mute all and listen to some music you really enjoy. Trust me, I'm on this role for years.
Wuks (NA)
: Honoring Opponents, WYA?
You can't do it, because in Solo Queue's toxic environment allied honor would not be given in at least half the games. And really, can you blame players? So often you are forced to choose between honoring an inter, a really bad player, a flamer and a passive aggressive one if you want to progress in the Honor system.
TreeLPer (NA)
: If they do decide to keep this map, they make a lot of players happy. Even people that don't play twisted treeline, they will just be happy that Riot is at least listening to us and making changes to make even their smaller fanbase happy. If it is about money then still, there are plenty of people that spend hundreds to thousands on this game that only play twisted treeline so if they removed the map, they also remove income from those people. Heck, I already held off on buying all the new project skins I was preparing for because there would be no point if I only get to use them for a couple of months. They don't even need to update the map, just let us continue playing on it like normal and everything will be fine. I hope they reconsider removing twisted treeline just like they did for the legacy cursor. I personally didn't care about it at all but it was nice to see them change it back in because people wanted it.
It's actually sad that they are removing it simply because they see it as an eyesore to the company's image, because of its lack of success. Financially it doesn't cost them nearly anything to keep the mode running.
Seenan (NA)
: Hard Reset Ranked preferable? Solo Queue actually solo?
I think that in over 9 years of matchmaking experience Riot has enough data working in the interest of Duo Queue. Probably enough people playing solely with friends that Riot would lose more revenue by getting rid of them, compared to getting rid of the solo players who can't accept the Duo presence. Also matchmaking times.
: I don't think you understand the concept of "this champ gets 2 skins 6 months apart from each other while this one's going on 4 years". Popularity isn't the problem, it's them spaming popular champs as hard as they do. When does the money and time spend on popular champs trickle down to the unpopular ones? Or is this trend just going to keep increasing as Riot loses more money to the point that only 5 champs get skins?
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Moon Wolf,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=QRmELGdm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-14T18:35:29.621+0000) > > I don't think you understand the concept of "this champ gets 2 skins 6 months apart from each other while this one's going on 4 years". Popularity isn't the problem, it's them spaming popular champs as hard as they do. When does the money and time spend on popular champs trickle down to the unpopular ones? Or is this trend just going to keep increasing as Riot loses more money to the point that only 5 champs get skins? So, when a popular champion's player base buys enough skins to fund another release, Riot should instead spend it on Project Orn?
: Vayne eh, but Teemo is definitely hiding under Riot's radar somehow. I was so hoping the Teemo ~~gutting~~ rework was gonna go through.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleepier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=292drrqz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T19:54:17.557+0000) > I was so hoping the Teemo ~~gutting~~ rework was gonna go through. Yea, no. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: So do anybody know when Riot will make another Rek'sai skin, or any other skin in general?
I don't even know how she got her last skin, as in who thought that she's begging for a Pool Party skin in particular - solely because of her tunnels' design, I guess? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: The change to how items drop, is not a change at all
Wait what, you can get random increases in XP? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
iiGazeii (NA)
: For a brief moment, I was excited for PROJECT: Syndra
I wonder how many of the "forgotten champions" mains are ready to pay a way higher price for a new skin for their champs - after all Riot needs to make their money out of the investment. But I bet that this would actually outrage the mains more than ever before. Riot can afford to release two Lux skins a year, because there's enough Lux player to buy them. But when a fraction of their number plays, say, Skarner, they need to give a (much)bigger window between releases, to make sure enough of his old mains are ready to shell out money again and there's enough new players to buy their first Skarner skin. You think _"Hey there's 22,000 people playing Skarner in the world"_(110,000 games for current patch, let's give 5 games a patch to any potential skin buyer), but statistically 1% of a champion's player base is responsible for 99% of the skin purchases. That makes for about 220 potential skin buyers. If the skin costs 1350, that makes for about $2750 revenue(actual profit is even lower after taxes) and this assumes that no one would wait for skin discounts. Of course this doesn't consider people like Nightblue3, who buy skins for champions they play once a year. But he's also not on the forums complaining for lack of Skarner skins. My example figure tries to picture how much would Riot make if they did listen to these requests, and while it does make a lot of assumptions, you can even feel implications of potential losses. People seem to forget that **Riot profits off of skins for the most part** and that they should play smart their main revenue stream. There's 37 Lux mains for each Skarner main. I wonder what players would do if the livelihood of the world's biggest game weighed on their shoulders. Lower down quality of unpopular champions skins to lower production costs? Increase RP price?
Yenn (NA)
: I've gone 14 consecutive games without getting my primary role. This is not acceptable.
Imagine the implications for a potential queue time in case you have to wait to get your role then. If you can't get into a game for over 40 minutes, would you feel like playing more than you do now? I would say that's a tricky question.
Leetri (EUW)
: That's why the same people end up winning all the time? Or do some people just have naturally better RNG?
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=e1PhiXWu,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-11T15:16:30.715+0000) > > That's why the same people end up winning all the time? Or do some people just have naturally better RNG? Just like some people are just naturally better with getting good teammates in Solo Q.
: What If The Randomness Of The Item System Got Removed?
Then champion rolls will be the next big complaint.
Rioter Comments
: Rewards For Doing Badly > Rewards For Doing Well
From my experience people who are in the top spots are usually those who have full 2-star Champions in early rounds and early 3-star Champions. And how **hard** do they really try? It's more along the lines of getting those pair and triplet Champion rolls than betting all on a few key re-rolls that make or break your game. While there are the close games where nobody's 90+ HP and crits decide the winners, I don't really think that people who are already winning in a natural manner need any more help. Yes, it feels **** to wait and watch as every remotely good Item/Champion is being picked away, but let's face it - does it really feel any better to see how the top players pick Draven/Swain or Recurves and you know that you might as well afk and do something actually productive?
: So I agree with the Aatrox nerf
>> Rework a Champion because kit is too toxic, removing kit identity >> Nerf new kit because it's too toxic, removing the Champion's identity If you ever wonder why I don't want Riot anywhere near my favorite Champions, even if it means they will stay in the trash bin.
: here i am still wanting Dominion back
A poll wouldn't work as nobody would vote "No" to a question if they wanted something to be added to the game, regardless if they're going to use it.
: I believe somewhere someone did the math for Kai'Sa receiving skins. It is about every 90-ish days a new skin is released for her. Popular or not, no champion should have that rate of skin releases.
> [{quoted}](name=The Dreamwalker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=daz0wGTo,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-07-06T20:50:31.691+0000) > > I believe somewhere someone did the math for Kai'Sa receiving skins. It is about every 90-ish days a new skin is released for her. Popular or not, no champion should have that rate of skin releases. Why? If a champion is popular, they should get skins. The more popular, the more often. Not only more people want the champion to get the skin but it's also a more economically viable option for Riot.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QKp7UIJU,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T21:55:43.717+0000) > > The ult is making you spend 1300 G you didn't want to spend. But I agree it's not great designwise Yea I guess it's the Malzahar Skarner design problem then. Your ult is OP and lacks counterplay except an item that you just press and that's it. The skills of dodging those ults are insane... New qss montage incoming, insane skills incoming. Stay tuned. Wish there was a better solution to these cases. Sure, you can wait for them to use qss for another cc or choose death, so there is some level of outplay/counterplay, but it isn't great.
> [{quoted}](name=Snowbrand,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QKp7UIJU,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-12T22:36:00.925+0000) > > Yea I guess it's the Malzahar Skarner design problem then. Your ult is OP and lacks counterplay except an item that you just press and that's it. The skills of dodging those ults are insane... New qss montage incoming, insane skills incoming. Stay tuned. What about WW's rework ult which is both dodgeable and cancelable by QSS? Judging by this case, I don't really wish Riot to give more counterplay to Malzahar/Skarner before QSS is effectively removed from the item pool.
: Riot under investigation?
By the way, it's not illegal to pay higher salaries to employees who actively bargain for more than the initial offer of the company.
: Rekkles Tried to exploit a bug for a win.
I don't see a bug, I see game mechanics. What's next, punishing people killing AFKs?
: Please, I beg, stop allowing new champions in ranked.
What about people still first timing morde 1 week down the line? People who first time in Ranked are people who never spend the effort to train in Normals/Practice Tool.
yesnobanana (EUNE)
: Or make his base MS lower.Talon got his base MS nerfed in the pre-season because he got an **out of combat** movment ability.so Lee that have 2 in-combat movment abilities (and flash) should have like 335 MS.
Yes, I never understood why Lee is allowed to start with the MS some champions get T1 boots. Mobility is good and all, but it turns out he doesn't even need those tools to out-maneuver most people.
: *shits on Yasuo in lane* *20-30m mark comes, Yasuo starts melting entire teams*
: Just thank you Riot.
Everything else is good and all, but I don't like the Sterak shield nerf.
: When are we going to learn more about the demon that killed Vayne's family ?
MLDzXnRRR (EUNE)
: Camille went from broken OP to garbage tier. Is this the fate of the 2 new PBE champions?
: I tend to agree, Randuin's Omen shouldn't get gutted like this. I understand why they're doing it, but I don't agree. Randuin's is just too well-rounded and useful, so they want to gut it for the sake of other armor items to become more prominent. I hate that. Randuin's isn't overpowered at all, it's just well-rounded.
> [{quoted}](name=Dominick Destine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TlV7xMBg,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2017-04-07T02:55:14.195+0000) > > I tend to agree, Randuin's Omen shouldn't get gutted like this. > > I understand why they're doing it, but I don't agree. Randuin's is just too well-rounded and useful, so they want to gut it for the sake of other armor items to become more prominent. As in Dead Man's becoming even more prominent?
Kr1sys (NA)
: Just ban one. It is worth more than one ban since it nerfs the other by extension. It also throws a wrench in the 5 ban system because if you pick one during early stage you can ban the other in 2nd wave of bans.
Only in competitive. Solo Queue will be getting 10 instant bans instead.
Mig89 (NA)
: Honestly the support looks more overloaded than the adc imo
On the other hand his numbers seem really low so it could be balanced out.
: you're right, a support who shields and heals is extremely interesting
So you prefer supports with stuns and displacements, I get it.
: I don't think she's overpowered. Her kit is just absurdly good in the current meta.
Watch Riot reverting the Q and Passive buffs and playerbase screeching at the fact she's still going to be as effective and as played.
: > [{quoted}](name=Annies Mad Watch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HsdMuvqa,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2017-04-04T12:19:20.875+0000) > > Only thing good about him is that hes a tower destroyer... -sigh- and he pokes and he nukes things and he zones and he 2 shots towers ???
None of those other things were relevant before he got his new W, so I don't see your point.
: List of champs who need nerfs ASAP
Maybe, but a careful one Yes Maybe, but a careful one Maybe, but a careful one No Yes, but a careful one No
: It's still unlikely unless it is a recolor since she already had 1 legendary and the only champions thus far with multiples are Cho and Corki to my knowledge.
You never know, Cho was already underplayed when he got his second Legendary, and Lux wasn't a Top Tier/Pick when she got her Ultimate either.
Kotex (NA)
: Yea it would piss me off if they actually get a Duo champion right this time and leave Kindred and Quinn the way they are
Would you be happy if they both got the rework? I can see this as one of the most controversial changes ever.
: We have a cryopheonix. Just give her a legendary fire skin.
They will one day. ~~Maybe even an Ultimate with different flame colors.~~ You just don't want to burn through all your aces at once.
: I want the old heal back I would much rather have a good heal for two people than a shit heal for 5
They could test allowing both Qs to stack.
Joseraph (NA)
: People used clarity?
They did, albeit rarely. OP's point is that at least back then we had the _option_ be it bad or not. Cleanse doesn't see much play but it's still an option and we should have as many of them as possible.
: Pro play Zyras can be seen picking up Redemption/Locket
I guess I'm the only one all up for universally good items.
: This, so much this. And at least they don't try-hard try to tunnel vision uniqueness just so they can pretend that almost every character in the game isn't a cliche. Little did they know that is a huge draw of LoL vs games like DOTA is that it has so many lovable cliches. Warwick works because he is a werewolf, the cyber werewolf spinoff is just a nice detail to make him unique without giving him sword legs or some stupid shit.
Man, imagine Cyborg Werewolf ON SWORD LEGS!
: Funny you say that, because Marc Merrill was using a banned player (personal friend of his) to boost his account, which 2 years later he turns around and fines some LCS team for doing the same thing. How easily people misplace their trust.
"Boost", he was using him to to chill and play a duo game. Tryndamere can literally give himself any amount of MMR/LP or even promote himself to whichever division.
: As much as Supports like Janna, Lulu, Karma, Sona and Soraka annoy me...
I don't find Enchanter or any class's dominance in a role "healthy". For the sake of diversity carry supports should be just as viable as enchanters and tank supports. Even things like Jarvan and Trundle should be viable for the same purpose. This is coming from a player focusing on Enchanters in the role.
: When you look at Riot's balance changes and notice that April 1st is near.
I expected a trap to people expecting the SW meme.
: Is it just me or is Black Cleaver too universal of an item (built on Adc's, bruisers, assassins..)
So long as the item isn't marked as Class-only I don't see a problem with an item being universal. In an ideal world we'd have many universal items making up for diverse builds.
: You can tell the 7.7 changes are an April Fool's joke because
Yes, this together with the Jarvan shield scaling and a buff to near-useless lategame ADC skills is probably more than half the things I've ever really wanted from League since S1.
darkdill (NA)
: Star Guardian Ahri concept artworks by Citemer
There's just something off about a furry magical girl.
Show more

Meritas

Level 79 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion