: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1t6ZKIax,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-10T03:02:49.817+0000) > > The same way they detect flamers, by analysing > > yeah because riot gave them my team to help them I also heard that the government has a secret area where they keep aliens hidden from the general public
most informations about gvt wrongdoings arent secret at all, you just need a bit of brains and the courage to use it. But most people are too afraid to wander away from the herd... I guess that's not different here
: what are riot's criterias to make people win or lose
Once again, 4/5 games I would easily win, trashed by riot's cancerous team builder. Obviously when it's 90% of the time, they're doing it on purpose and have some hidden formula to make people win or lose
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1t6ZKIax,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-29T22:45:34.938+0000) > > how would they force anyone to troll? There's a huge pool of trolls already, just need to detect them and place them together in a team How would they do that? The criteria is some. Did they blow up your nexus before you blow up theirs? There is your criteria
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1t6ZKIax,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-30T00:27:00.132+0000) > > How would they do that? The same way they detect flamers, by analysing >Did they blow up your nexus before you blow up theirs? There is your criteria yeah because riot gave them my team to help them
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1t6ZKIax,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-29T22:45:34.938+0000) > > how would they force anyone to troll? There's a huge pool of trolls already, just need to detect them and place them together in a team My point exactly. The matchmaker has no way of knowing who is going to troll on any given game so the only way to make it happen is to force people to troll.
You're currently using something called a "computer" which very meaning is this
Colte (NA)
: you're forced to look your team up in op.gg and have to dodge 50 games a day if you want a positive winrate, i dodged so many bullets ie: first time champs or irons with 10% 15% win rate, it makes me feel so proud when i check their history afterwards and see a fresh loss {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
I agree, it's such a stupid waste of time. It's riot's job to provide decent teams.
Rioter Comments
Unker139 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1t6ZKIax,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-29T03:10:15.560+0000) > > I've just totally destroyed all my games only for trolls to hard carry the other teams. 4/12 top, 4/12 jung, 12/13 support. They make me lose with 12/7. > Then an even worse troll team 1/7, 3/7, 1/7, 1/7. I was 0/4 (and only because they fed so hard that I got 3x one shot a few minutes before the end) > Cleary those people are serial trashers who ruin every game they're in, and pairing them together can't be accidental. > Then riot only gave me 16 LP per game, and stole 22 after they made sure the game was lost with their match making. > So what exactly decides if you get the winning or losing team? The honor or smth? How many times have you been forced to troll a game? I can't that riot forces people to be trolls so that you lose your game but you have never been forced to be a troll to force a loss on someone else.
how would they force anyone to troll? There's a huge pool of trolls already, just need to detect them and place them together in a team
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JmuNXTAM,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-10T02:37:25.525+0000) > > just wanted you to confirm you were stupid and you did a brilliant job looool > you just rekt yourself twice, once by leaving no doubt how submissive you are, 2nd time by telling people to feed your games without punishment lol bye someone just declared themselves a troll I see. Good to know
yeah nice to see you admitting it
nelogis (EUW)
: Imagine complaining about Tryndamere or Darius in 9.7
those champs are dumb af. melee farming must be the most stupid thing ever invented in a video game
Rioter Comments
KTFresh (NA)
: Account penalties should be handled by humans, not a bot
That's pointless, the human support is even worse than the bots. They have videos under their eyes of someone running under turrets, THAT GUY SAYS "I'M TROLLING"... AND THEY DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... No the only truth is that **RIOT DOES'NT WANT TO PUNISH TROLLS**. Because of money.
: Why are we penalized so hard for duoing in ranked?
Don't expect ranked to be based on skills, it's just random based on factors you'll never know... So whether you win or lose just accept that it has nothing to do with you, it's been decided by riot... Just like if you played any other luck based game
: But thats the point bannning for toxcity should be manula human reviewed anything that causes u loss of account should not be automated period its a bad sysstem that encourages people to just buy new accounts fuking up thier match making
No, banning people for words should be punished, only the weakest lifeforms need that... Imagine people who can't live because someone WROTE WORDS ON A SCREEN! Lol it's better to end that person's suffering... No what riot has to do is punish inters and trash players but they never will, so they've condemned their own game
: Flaming is a bad thing. Them "feeding" (which is likely them just dying twice because they got 5-man dived) does not excuse your toxicity.
No, flaming is good! Spoiled kids who think they're safe trashing games behind a computer need a good slapping! "toxicity" doesn't exist, letters aren't viruses. It's a made-up lie by riot and other skins sellers to make kids comfortable so they buy more
: Except this is NOT how it works in the slightest. Feeding is not bannable. **INTENTIONALLY** feeding is bannable. If you go 0/27, it's not bannable as long as it's not intentional. As such, bans for inting take longer because they **have** to be manually reviewed. Which makes it take longer than the automated toxicity bans.
what a stupid system, to think they make 15 billions a year and can't even make this game playable
: > [{quoted}](name=booNflesruoYnaB,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JmuNXTAM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-09T22:03:24.806+0000) > > People are allowed to feed feed feed all game long or stand there not helping their allies and it's all fine and written off as "he's just having a bad game". BUt if you say shit to these trolls, you're the "toxic" one and needs to be punished. Why do people think that just because someone is doing something bad that they should be allowed to also do something bad? You are being part of the problem. You saying shit to those people aren't going to make them magically stop feeding or playing better. All you are accomplishing is having the rest of your team now not only deal with a feeder/troll but also someone who just keeps on talking and talking about this feeder/troll in a really annoying and obnoxious way. The last thing the rest of your team is having someone bickering with someone else.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JmuNXTAM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-09T22:46:37.255+0000) > > Why do people think that just because someone is doing something bad that they should be allowed to also do something bad? What do you mean "also do something bad"?
: People are allowed to feed feed feed all game long or stand there not helping their allies and it's all fine and written off as "he's just having a bad game". BUt if you say shit to these trolls, you're the "toxic" one and needs to be punished.
this guy gets it, rare on these boards
Rioter Comments
radetari (EUNE)
: I can only avoid tilt in normals, but never in ranked
it's entirely riot's fault, they have built rank purely on luck. You pick any retrded champ, you hope for noobs and you just press Q to win. You get the wrong lane and the wrong team, you lose points. Zero skill to climb this game
: lack of punishment for griefing
When will people understand riot DOES NOT WANT TO PUNISH TROLLS. They KNOW people are inting, trolling, griefing. THEY DON'T CARE. Cause they get money from those people. I've sent them tons of videos, screenshots, showing people inting and boasting about it in game. Guess what riot did about it? Nothing at all.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Best example why matchmaking is broken (in lower elos)
Matchmaking is a curse, it's literally trashing the game. Random teams would be better. When you have a 0/9 veigar, a jungler afk farming when you're under tower 9/10 of the time with your ennemy 10% hp, a 3/9 support feeding a PANTHEON SUPPORT, you know it's impossible to win. IT's so bad one might even wonder if it's not designed to intentionally screw up games.
: Wut... ashe QQ? really?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: And he's a lumbering idiot who can't farm, has no mana after a couple Q casts while pre 6 and blows his load on a risky all in that you can still react to. Malphite doesn't need "fixed" (nerfed), he needs a VGU and minor rework more than anything.
why would a sup need to farm
Rioter Comments
: I'm just saying that your comment is an absurd exaggeration that doesn't make sense and only pushes the meme status that the Gameplay Boards have.
of course it's an exageration, it's called an [hyperbole](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole) I could have said "imagine if my team hard fed a ww and a pantheon; ww flash R on me, making me stunned and dealing heavy damages. Pantheon then W and Q me; I'm dead and no reaction time could have saved me" but it's longer
: Anybody remember a while back when Rito made the dodge timer stick at 5 mins no matter how many times you dodged it would never increase. That made aram legit terrible, way more dodges than normal.
What I'm saying is that dodge penalties should be specific for each queue, because nobody wants to dodge a ranked twice (-10LP), most of the time it will be due to an accident (bugsplat, dc, pc crash...) or bad luck (2 trolls in a row during champ select) and serial leavers should get escalating punishments
: Ah beacause the game should be balanced around a 50/0 Veigar not one shotting it seems Garbage Boards
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9q9pOBj,comment-id=000100020001,timestamp=2019-04-01T18:17:17.826+0000) > > Ah beacause the game should be balanced around a 50/0 Veigar not one shotting it seems did you try denying op's claim? Because you just proved it
: Is Lowering Damage Even Under Consideration?
I care more about the feed than the dmg... Riot keeps letting people go 0/5 in 3 mins every game, there's no point balancing anything if they feed af
: React faster.
> [{quoted}](name=Sewer Side,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=e9q9pOBj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-01T02:09:16.703+0000) > > React faster. me, reacting faster than this 50/0 veigar : *flashes the E, Q his face, aims the W to bump him* veigar : *presses R*
: Tired of this meta where I blow up before I can react
Dude. Riot is perfect, the game is perfect, it's your fault if you didn't one shot this kayle after your team gave her 20 kills at min 8. Git gud
: Rank Decay System
It's already hard enough to climb, there's no reason to force people playing every day... It's supposed to be a skill-based game, so if someone plays less than the others they should lose their edge and fall down in rank as well...
mack9112 (NA)
: That’s literally not how it works ...
Totally is - everytime riot patches the game, all kinds of bugs arise. You can see on the boards messages about the UI. I saw a few people in the lobby failing to pick in a weird way today as well. I Didn't have this problem a few days ago, suddenly springs up out of nowhere, didn't do any change/update... Not my pc
mack9112 (NA)
: I think you need to realize you are the problem in your games when you are blaming everything but yourself.
I realized long ago I'm playing too well for this elo
mack9112 (NA)
: That sounds like a computer problem tbh.
mack9112 (NA)
: Just being practical
nobody wants to lose 10 LP or even 3, it will just be less frustrating to wait because champ select gets bugged after every patch
mack9112 (NA)
: I think you need to take a break from the game my friend. If you don’t want to get better there is literally no point.
Indeed there's very few chances riot ever fix their failures
mack9112 (NA)
: Do you want to promote a dodging culture
lol are you a conspiracy theorist?
mack9112 (NA)
: You are referring to ARAM....
I meant no leavebuster for aram if we dodge a ranked
mack9112 (NA)
: Dude you literally don’t understand the situation and want people to agree with your opinion that you are the unluckiest person in the world and everyone you play with is trash. Improve your own play and you will climb and if you want me to be real with you then you should play a champ that has a better early game presance ( not Kayn )
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwHX6Gv5,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-01T03:10:34.633+0000) > > Dude you literally don’t understand the situation possible! Riot might totally have implanted some prisoner island in secret. > the unluckiest person in the world and everyone you play with is trash Dunno if I'm the most unlucky person but I definitely play with trash constantely! Just destroyed my lane as brand support while top was 1/5 in 6 mins, mid 0/5 jung ended up 0/10... So yeah I'm way above this elo, proved it times and times again; 7 inters in 7 games isn't a coincidence. I can't tilt them by saying something since I /mute all every game. If They go inting just because they see my name or whatever, then clearly riot is to blame for allowing those people in ranked to begin with.
mack9112 (NA)
: If somebody gets a champ they don’t like then they will immediately dodge it would cause dodge rates to sky rocket.
yeah people love to lose 10 LP lol and what game are you playing? Because in lol champions aren't picked randomly
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z6J0Fodk,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T02:54:41.742+0000) > > You're saying exaclty what I already said, you just needed a lot more time. Oh, I didn't realize you were blaming yourself for poor decision making, my mistake. Good luck on the road to improvement!
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z6J0Fodk,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T03:08:15.103+0000) > > Oh, I didn't realize you were blaming yourself for poor decision making, my mistake lol that would be so stupid, sorry Im out of bronze and with a positive IQ. Can't help you with the latter but you might eventually achieve the former
mack9112 (NA)
: Like I said it’s all perception in your opinion anybody who loses lane is immediately trash so everybody you play with is trash. If you are having problems in every game while somethIng like myself is not seeIng that issue the common denominator is you. League is no luck it is all calculated. Stop deflecting your own inability to climb out of bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwHX6Gv5,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T02:58:50.186+0000) > > Like I said it’s all perception yeah - your perception. Looks like you can't tell inters from bad players and project a lot of your own mind on ppl when you can't understand the situation
mack9112 (NA)
: Everybody would dodge slightly bad comps
no, most people don't want to play aram for 20 mins (some can even last an hour) just because their comp is "slightly bad". Most people can't even tell good from bad comps.
: > [{quoted}](name=MichaeliabDtAy,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z6J0Fodk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T02:49:24.535+0000) > > I hit most of my spells and Q aa W Q isn't enough to kill anyone at lvl 3 > > Yeah he does. I only had this score because I was good enough to exploit opportunities, but most of the time, there just aren't any. Not every champ is going to pop off at all points of the game, if you know others lvl 3 is strong compared to yours, simply don't go for engages at level 3. As as JG I don't play Kayne, but if he lands his spell I run, if I manage to dodge it I'll be on him like glue.
> [{quoted}](name=Beerstein,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z6J0Fodk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T02:50:54.261+0000) > > Not every champ is going to pop off at all points of the game, if you know others lvl 3 is strong compared to yours, simply don't go for engages at level 3. You're saying exaclty what I already said, you just needed a lot more time.
mack9112 (NA)
: Yet I never see inters in any of my games and can count on one hand the number of true trolls I have experienced. The problem these days is that someone performs poorly and there are immediately branded an inter then flamed into the ground.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AwHX6Gv5,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T02:44:04.175+0000) > > Yet I never see inters in any of my games and can count on one hand the number of true trolls I have experienced. proves the game is pure luck > The problem these days is that someone performs poorly and there are immediately branded an inter then flamed into the ground. No the problem is riot does nothing against trash who uses any excuse to ruin the game
: Low KDA doesn't mean inter. In fact, inters tend to be more low key and just hang out in the jungle while you lose.
no, inter means inter that was very useful to mention, captain obvious
Show more

MichaeliabDtAy

Level 51 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion