: Ryze's AP, Mana, Arcane Mastery while using Seraph's and Rabadon's; WITHOUT Recursion
I mean it's nice of you to do maths and stuff, but I'm sure most people (including me) don't understand shit of your post
: Lol they come mid too, well they come on top too with that overranged "gun"
> [{quoted}](name=SaurabhKanhere,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=k7fgKX0W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-06T08:45:24.397+0000) > > Lol they come mid too, well they come on top too with that overranged "gun" I never play top but now that you say it, must be even harder as a melee to deal with her... Probably shits on tanks with % health damage from her passive, which has a ridiculous 4 sec on-target CD
: Only bad players complain about AP Malphite, prove me wrong. He doesn't even scale when fed. He relies mostly on base damage and magic penetration, ludens proc, and rune damage. His AP scalings are terrible. After 25 minutes he won't even oneshot ADC's that are pure glass cannon. Compare AP Malphite to Syndra. Syndra is just better in every way. Malphite is 100% ult reliant and has to go melee range to kill anybody, putting his life at risk because he isnt building tanky. Syndra can do her 1 shot combo from range so she's safer, has her cc on a basic ability, has better AP ratios, meaning she scales better, and she isn't ult reliant. Not to mention she has ranged waveclear and is ranged so she can lane easier. The only advantages Malphite has is that since he's melee he has a bit more innate tankiness with passive shield + armor, and he takes less skill to execute. This makes him good in low elo where players are unskilled and basically just "one shot check" each other. They will both build pure damage and attempt to one shot the enemy laner, Malphite lives through the oneshot with innate tankiness and will kill you with ult combo + ignite + W empowered autos. Which starts his snowball. They also don't play around his itemization or powerspikes. Malphite will be at his strongest when its midgame and he has {{item:3020}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3916}}. Just buying merc treads completely counters his magic penetration and stops him from oneshotting you ever. By lategame one missed / flashed / stopwatched ult and his team will lose the game. Without his ult Malphite is .1 of a champion and you will win 4v5.
I'm sorry but I'd rather face Syndra, who is heavily skillshot reliant and a lot easier to kill. Syndra is much more predictable and telegraphed. She can't one shot you in 1 second. Malphite's ult has 1000 range, that is fucking HUGE and you can't really predict when he is going to ult. And once he ults, he immediately follows all his other skills so you die in 1 second unlike Syndra. Not sure if it's his W or E, but one of these two deals as much damage as his ult (consistently observed from my death screen information). If Syndra misses her stun (easily happens) she can't do shit either. The only thing I agree with is that if Malphite misses his ult, he's at melee range and will get killed if your team is reactive. But again, it's hard to miss Malph ult with that 1000 cast range and 1835 (+100% bonus MS) travel speed and 300 effect radius
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Mofushinderu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=84NgcXot,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T12:24:54.174+0000) > > {{champion:412}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:497}} are not fragile, and {{champion:497}} is also too mobile just like Pyke Rakan is fragile and mobile only when champs are near him. So I would not call him that mobile.
His W dashes to a location, not a champ. And considering he practically always sticks to a teammate, his E can be cast twice, giving him 3 dashes in total + movement speed from his ult
PRoxy oQ (EUNE)
: Magic resist is useless
> [{quoted}](name=PRoxy oQ,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=heEWAwX6,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-04T12:07:47.352+0000) > Even anti mage {{champion:3}} built with MR on him can get killed by one or max two spell rotations from someone who has only {{item:3020}} as pen item. What??? That is so false, even {{champion:13}} would need at least 3 rotations. {{champion:7}} would need 4-5 rotations if she's not already dead because she's so squishy. {{champion:105}} would only take bad trades against {{champion:3}}. MR helps more than you think, totally screws up burst champs like {{champion:131}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:105}} . It only doesn't change much to {{champion:13}} because this fucker can spam his rotation every 3 seconds.
: Lets talk about Champion Classes - An attempt to fix the game
{{champion:412}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:497}} are not fragile, and {{champion:497}} is also too mobile just like Pyke
Jarring (NA)
: I heard about a new wukong rework but it sounds like they arent changing much if not anything at all
I personally hate champions that deal damage brainlessly through clones/pets. {{champion:74}} turrets, {{champion:143}} plants, {{champion:35}} boxes/ult, The concept is so fucking stupid. At least {{champion:1}} Tibbers doesn't feel as annoying because it deas very low AA damage, and also it's her R so it has big CD. So you basically want Wukong to become Shaco v2; a no-risk, annoying, nearly uncatchable safe champ. "Haha I casted all my abilities on you and now you can just fight with my clone who will beat you up cuz he scales with AD, while I'm getting away safely with invisibility" Grow some balls, stop playing these pussy champs. Where's the counterplay except "don't chase them"? You need to fucking fight and die like everyone
smoezoe (NA)
: Is there gonna be another chance to get Prestige points
> [{quoted}](name=smoezoe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t04FPdKs,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-04T03:00:39.395+0000) > > I really want my bad bitch true damage Qiyana but don’t have enough 🥺🥺 Sorry to say that you can't get that skin with prestige points, it was with World tokens (which expired)
: Idea for Ryze
Read your post and could only see "deal more damage" everywhere, whilst you said it yourself, he already deals too much damage. You're increasing his CDs, but buffing his damage even more, that's not gonna solve anything.
: saying gg ez or ez after a kill should be bannable
It depends. I love saying it when the enemy plays so fucking aggro for no reason and dies stupidly. But if there's no reason, m'yeah.
Manxxom (NA)
: Just a question for my swain brethren out there
I find hitting W out of nowhere is useless in most cases, unless the enemy is dumb they can get out of it, even without boots. Would be nice if it actually slowed before dealing the damage.
: Guys I have to tell you a secret.
: Mana based champions have one disadvantage over energy based
I thought I was the only one! When you recall your mana takes SO long to recharge like wtf!
: It’s almost impossible to get an S on Neeko
Play her supp and you'll get your S, got mastery 7 on her with less than 30k mastery points
XzMln (OCE)
: Except Azir is garbage, he does no damage and conqueror won't fix that
lol? Played against an Azir "adc" bot lane and I got pretty surprised how much damage his fucking soldiers deal, and he just fucking spams them and outranges any ADC
: How people get pleasure from Playing with/against Akali ? Where is the interaction with her?
How to enjoy playing against her? Simple 2 steps. 1) Pick {{champion:7}} 2) Stomp her LIterally never lost lane against her with LB. I never play {{champion:131}} but I guess she'd do a great job against her too.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mofushinderu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=maspJ7BM,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-26T07:50:06.770+0000) > > ???????????????????? Q range too short???????? I get that it's meant to put her at risk. But it's simply too short for me to simply get used too.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=maspJ7BM,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T07:56:42.267+0000) > > I get that it's meant to put her at risk. But it's simply too short for me to simply get used too. Wait, do you realize it has 500 range? Which is just a tad bit less than the AA range of most mages (usually 525-550)
: Akali. I simply don't like how she plays after her rework. Primarily because her Q range is so short. I could deal with it being so narrow, but the distance really kills it for me.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=maspJ7BM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-26T06:53:16.100+0000) > > Akali. > > I simply don't like how she plays after her rework. Primarily because her Q range is so short. I could deal with it being so narrow, but the distance really kills it for me. ???????????????????? Q range too short????????
: Champion you have too many skins for but don't play
{{champion:1}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:1}} I have 4 skins of that kid, all through permanent rerolls... Even for my mains I don't have more than 2
: these kill lanes youre all talking about aint shit
That's because Nautilus's base damage is too high. I ban him every. fucking. single. time. whether I'm ADC or supp. I honestly wanna see his fat face nerfed into the ground, I hate everything about him, from the fact that u can't do shit when he grabs you, his near-unkillableness, to his fucking ability to towerdive, with turrets being totally useless against his fat fucking face
feedelite (EUNE)
: Toggle Target Champion Only?
That's weird, for me it works. It doesn't work in combination with Attack Move Click, Attack Move, etc. But it should work if you're just issuing a normal right-click. It even prevents you from wasting point-and-click abilities on minions.
: I did say they would have to nerf the shield base + ratio to compensate for it being all sources or any other buff for the matter . I think this is more about Fizz being bad right now and the fact that this is one of the match ups Sylas hard wins, , don't trade with him unless he uses his Q + another spell, and try to burn his shield before you ult, use your own E to dodge his stolen fish, you are a better roamer so try helping other lanes but Sylas _does_ shove the wave way better than you so idk how you win this lol you could almost call everyone in the roster overloaded this is such an easy term to throw around ... just like how people call everyone they don't like on their team toxic
Finally someone that also thinks Fizz is bad right now. I don't even main him, I only tried to pick him up. But he sucks against so many champs and yet people keep complaining about him. xD Well yeah if not Fizz I also play LeBlanc and Ahri, but I can't really all -in Sylas unless I somehow manage to poke him down to 20% hp... In which case he'd just back off lol. And Sylas' animations look so similar, you never really know what he's doing unless you've played him yourself. So that also makes it more difficult to know how to play around him.
: Sylas's current state
My issue with Sylas is that he mostly outtrades anyone, his kit is too overloaded. Especially against AP champs since he gets a magic shield AND heals on top of that. Was playing Fizz against him and just couldn't do ANYTHING. Even when I waited for him to use one of his abilities before trying to trade, he still outtraded me. I don't play AD midlaners so I don't know for them, but Sylas is already hard to deal with for AP champs. So if you want to buff him in some way, you should consider nerfing something else of his kit. For me he'll be balanced when they remove his stupid healing, he has absolutely no reason to have it. Maybe it helps him in the Jungle, but it's unfair in lanes. He doesn't look like a Jungle champ anyway.
Muxxik (NA)
: Malphite Level 6 Combo
To me the problem seems to also be the range of the ult. It has a whopping 1000 range. Which is more than most mages, if you don't count the extra safer ones like Lux and Xerath. So you can't properly predict when he's gonna ult, or even do anything to stop it, since he will most likely always outrange you with it and he's UNSTOPPABLE while casting it. It's so stupid
C0MM0N (EUNE)
: PLEASE JUST NERF SYNDRA
What champion did you play against her?
: The closest to your mouse not champion. If you command on a minion rather than a player then just get better at the game lol. If you just normal attack right click then there is a problem.
In a 1v1, with "Player Attack Move Click" you don't have to aim your cursor even remotely ON the target. As long as there's only 1 target in AA range, it will automatically target them without having to aim your cursor on them. I find this VERY convenient as you basically just have to press the button without worrying about your cursor. But when there's minions, I have to worry about where I place my cursor, even though I have "target champions only" toggled ON. You seem to forget this part: "CHAMPIONS ONLY". No matter where I put my cursor, it should not AA minions if I have the mode toggled on
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mofushinderu,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=WYGrfEAO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T20:36:14.705+0000) > > Gosh BTS fans are so annoying, I used to like BTS but because their fans are literally everywhere I just stopped caring about BTS. If you stopped "liking" bts because of some shitty fans, wait, not even because of shitty fans, but because they had a lot of fans, you never liked them in the 1st place At least not for the right reasons And isn't it good that their fans are everywhere, that means that they're very popular, which is amazing
Having fans is good, having INVASIVE fans is not! Instead of making us want to join your "family", you make us want to stay far far away. Like heck you could have a video about someone's story fighting cancer, and you'd DEFINITELY find a comment saying "ARMY here supporting ♥". Why the f* do you guys always want to specify that you are ARMY? NOBODY CARES. ITS JUST ANNOYING
: BTS Skins
Gosh BTS fans are so annoying, I used to like BTS but because their fans are literally everywhere I just stopped caring about BTS.
: An ekko nerf.
?????????????? Your nerf makes no sense.
Rioter Comments
Tgrdenn (EUW)
: qiyana
Lol, and meanwhile when I play her it seems to miss quite often, ennemies don't get pushed away even though they're inside the wave... Maybe it has to do with League's perspective rendering.
: Why is Senna Targetable While Invisible
I was also disappointed when I discovered it's just camouflage (like Evelynn, Twitch, Rengar). I'd rather they make it true stealth and remove her W root for compensation.
pwc2016 (NA)
: Can We Talk About Fizz?
Lmao I tried picking up Fizz and gave up after reaching M5 because he sucks against most matchups. I suggest you try him, he doesn't deal that much damage at all and is VERY dependent on snowballing. May I ask who you were playing against him?
: You have 3 games on Ziggs in summoners rift, which were a year ago. I wouldnt expect you to see his clunkyness as your going balls deep in his ass on Fizz XD but on a serious note yes, he is in a good spot balance wise right now.
I never play him in SR, but I occasionally get him in ARAM. Although there's no laning phase, the mechanics stay the same ^^ I gave up Fizz already. He deals no damage and is so mana hungry. Can't win trades against anyone except if they don't know what they're doing or misplay very hard :'(
: Kaisa has Syndra ult level 1
I reckon Kai'Sa is OP but that's quite an exaggeration
: Can Zac's q apply on hit effects?
No way. He's so annoying to deal with already, stop wanting to buff your mains.
: So shes getting laning pressure pre6 in exchange for being able to be more easily punished?
Dude her Q alone was enough lane pressure already with its range and crooked hitbox
: Problem with Ziggs
You say you're not saying he needs a buff, but at the same time you're saying he should be untargetable while jumping with his W. His kit is not clunky. His Q is very fair as it is now, considering he can spam it and it hits AOE-ish. He might be squishy, but that's the pay-off for having so much range that the enemy laner won't reach him before taking a considerable amount of damage. And when he takes barrier it makes it even harder to kill him. Ziggs is at a fairly good spot now, and he's very annoying to deal with.
: Diana's getting changes in 9.23 lads
What does this actually mean? Is she going to be stronger? Tbh I think she needs her damage nerfed cause right now she's just a tanky LeBlanc... Heck she wins most trades mid and that range and hitbox on her Q is just stupid
Mahoh (NA)
: Just don't allow champs like Ekko, MF, Lux, Morg or any of the other *is in every aram matches* to be picked.
> [{quoted}](name=Mahoh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Ww0zQGOX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-12T20:38:16.360+0000) > > Just don't allow champs like Ekko, MF, Lux, Morg or any of the other *is in every aram matches* to be picked. {{champion:245}} Yes, but he's just good atm, I don't think it's aram specific. The rest are not a problem. Those that are a problem though: {{champion:35}} boxes and too much free escape {{champion:57}} or nerf his fucking saplings {{champion:143}} her plant damage should be halved
: League Doesn't Have to be Toxic
There is no excuse for that person flaming, they should definitely be banned. But I got to say that you are playing a RANKED game, so your team expects you to play things you're comfortable with. You said that you're usually support, and trying to learn ADC. Please don't do that in ranked games... If you want to try new champs or new roles, go normal. You totally didn't deserve all that flame, but you should also understand that what you're doing is not cool either.
: About Nocturne in this mobile meta.
Nocturne is not supposed to catch up mobile champs. He's designed to kill immobile CC champs like Veigar and Lux. If you want something that kills mobile champs, play something else.
: "Free Prestige Points" Scam - Riot Approved
You seem to forget that pass missions also give 25 free PP, so with one event pass you can get 125, not just 100. My case might be very rare, but the free 25 PP for the Anniversary Event came in PERFECTLY for me. I have bought 3 passes this year (Arcade, Project and World) which gave me 75 tokens in total from the missions. I was wondering what I'd do with 75 points and then the sweet 25 free PP of the Anniversary came. So now I'll be able to get Prestige True Damage Qiyana (I hope she sells for 100 PP and not more) basically "for free".
Palace (NA)
: happens to me sometime as well, i found a solution, hold alt tab for like 5seconds then hold the windows key and tab same time then go on "desktop 2" then open task manager, end the task, hold windows key and tab again and go on "desktop 1" and reconnect into the game. i use a laptop and have a windows key, if you dont have a windows key then i don't know another solution, i hope this helps you
> [{quoted}](name=Palace,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VEbLUEih,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-03T23:56:08.447+0000) > > happens to me sometime as well, i found a solution, hold alt tab for like 5seconds then hold the windows key and tab same time then go on "desktop 2" then open task manager, end the task, hold windows key and tab again and go on "desktop 1" and reconnect into the game. i use a laptop and have a windows key, if you dont have a windows key then i don't know another solution, i hope this helps you Oh I never tried Windows key + alt to change desktops, I'll try it! But what's the "hold alt tab for like 5 seconds" for? Can I not directly press Windows key + alt?
Kiwi Ink (NA)
: Try this: open task manager with keyboard, it should not let you click on your windows (like let you click out of the league tab). Click sign out and that kills all programs. Then you log back in and it should be done. At least that has done it for me, but it's not the fastest method either. They need to fix this.
> [{quoted}](name=Kiwi Ink,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=VEbLUEih,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-03T22:23:32.161+0000) > > Try this: open task manager with keyboard, it should not let you click on your windows (like let you click out of the league tab). Click sign out and that kills all programs. Then you log back in and it should be done. At least that has done it for me, but it's not the fastest method either. They need to fix this. Wait, click on signout? I don't think we have the same problem, mine won't display anything, not even my taskbar if I press Windows key. When I said restart my pc, I mean manually by pressing the power button lol.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm Bronze and matchmaking seems weird these days
I see there's recurring replies that ARAM MMR is different and that those players just have a low ARAM MMR, which is different from their displayed ranked MMR. But as I said, it's not only in ARAM, I also get Golds & Plats in SR. And maybe those player's SR MMR is also low but I doubt that because of how often it started happening. In the past I would get that maybe 1 in 100 games, now pretty much EVERY game I play has a Gold+ player in it. My friend with who I play all the time thinks it's because "we're starting to play better". I don't know about that. But it's true that it happens way too often for it to be just "occasional Gold+ players with low SR/ARAM MMR"
Show more

Mofushinderu

Level 217 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion