: Token Loot Reveal Timeliness (2 Token-Based Prestige Skins?)
The event is 8 weeks, so it's not as bad as some others and you earn points outside of missions too, so I don't have much of an issue with the system. Good post though.
Hordes66 (NA)
: Could Riot practice handling constructive criticism on teh matchmaker?
Spamming the same shitty threads over and over again isn't criticism. Everything that can be said has been said a thousand times already. Nothing will change, because they cannot control people's performance, just rate it based on how they have performed previously and then match it as closely together as possible. Oh, would you look at that! It's exactly how it works.
: > Leona W has flat damage reduction (makes her a stronger pick into DoT champs and others with effects that deal a small amount of damage many times like Kai'Sa Q) Nice so Twitch's passive which already feels useless since ages will do 0 dmg per second over Leonas head lmao Give him some love... He need modernisation in his kit!
> [{quoted}](name=Mighty Rαt,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=17fpOPh5,comment-id=006b,timestamp=2019-07-06T07:36:03.336+0000) > > Nice so Twitch's passive which already feels useless since ages will do 0 dmg per second over Leonas head lmao > Give him some love... He need modernisation in his kit! True damage cannot be reduced unless it's a shield that can block it.
: Its been 2 years now since we were told by Ghostcrawler that we would get a crit rework that removes its RNG to fix the issue with output randomness. Since then, not only has that rework not materialized, there has been complete radio silence. Can we please just be told if this rework, undoubtedly one of the best and most important changes league would ever see is still happening? Or if the hope of fixing crit, and its design of promoting luck and devaluing skill is dead, and that those who dont want a game where luck can win a game on its own can just leave. Its frustrating holding out for years for a fix that might never happen, with a game that without that fix, simply isnt enjoyable enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Generic Ninja,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=17fpOPh5,comment-id=0037,timestamp=2019-07-05T17:10:38.239+0000) > > Its been 2 years now since we were told by Ghostcrawler that we would get a crit rework that removes its RNG to fix the issue with output randomness. Since then, not only has that rework not materialized, there has been complete radio silence. Can we please just be told if this rework, undoubtedly one of the best and most important changes league would ever see is still happening? Or if the hope of fixing crit, and its design of promoting luck and devaluing skill is dead, and that those who dont want a game where luck can win a game on its own can just leave. Its frustrating holding out for years for a fix that might never happen, with a game that without that fix, simply isnt enjoyable enough. That's because he never said that.
Rioter Comments
: Bring back Banner of Command
They should just make it so that you choose one minion in a wave, make it slightly more tanky and then have it buff the minion wave with some damage and resists. That way you can still clear it out, no gimmicky and stupid magic damage immunity, but it does the job. That sounds more like a banner.
Zardo (NA)
: At this point you're not going to be able to do anything besides let the assassin roam because you still can't trade against them unless they mess up bigtime, and you can't match their waveclear because mana costs, so you're at the mercy of your jg + other lanes to listen to your pings, which never really happens.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7YqsqsAr,comment-id=000100040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T17:16:43.108+0000) > > At this point you're not going to be able to do anything besides let the assassin roam because you still can't trade against them unless they mess up bigtime, and you can't match their waveclear because mana costs, so you're at the mercy of your jg + other lanes to listen to your pings, which never really happens. What you're saying is... you're awful so you concede the lane because omg assassins are broken? Because in no world would whatever you're describing be the norm.
: The new morde ult will be a huge problem.
: Sylas is going to be able to steal Morde's ult....
Zardo (NA)
: That 300 gold isn't going to save you from an all in. It negates the lethality, sure, but lethality isn't the only thing duskblade offers.
> [{quoted}](name=Zardo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7YqsqsAr,comment-id=0001000400000000,timestamp=2019-05-27T16:53:39.535+0000) > > That 300 gold isn't going to save you from an all in. It negates the lethality, sure, but lethality isn't the only thing duskblade offers. Armor reduces any physical damage. A 300 gold item negating a 1100g purchase is extremely efficient. At the point where he has Duskblade you're supposed to have Armguard + the 2 components for your Chapter item.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7YqsqsAr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-27T12:37:34.634+0000) > > Or > Get 1 cloth armor in lane. Yes. Buy the actual worst stat in the game, sacrificing all mid game power just to die anyways because Lul me zed.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7YqsqsAr,comment-id=00010004,timestamp=2019-05-27T15:31:54.700+0000) > > Yes. Buy the actual worst stat in the game, sacrificing all mid game power just to die anyways because Lul me zed. "sacrificing mid game power", you mean 300g that would MAKE YOU STAY ALIVE are a loss of power??? Newsflash: You gain more gold ane EXP than you would if you were fucking dead because you're a greedy player that doesn't adapt their item builds, then runs to the gameplay boards crying how there is 0 counterplay to anything.
: lol armor doesnt help at all only zhonyas effect "at will" only real counter. i was talon i tried the "get armor" suggestion it doesnt work. now if you go full on damage at least you can stop him after zhonyas his damage. damage is the REAL armor in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7YqsqsAr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-27T12:43:51.509+0000) > > lol armor doesnt help at all only zhonyas effect "at will" only real counter. i was talon i tried the "get armor" suggestion it doesnt work. now if you go full on damage at least you can stop him after zhonyas his damage. damage is the REAL armor in this game. You're 100% wrong and that's really sad because the boards just jerk each other off about this.
KazKaz (OCE)
: So....what's happening with Aatrox?
They just need to reduce his healing now. Already confirmed no nerfs next patch however, but they are monitoring and he seems a tad on the strong side.
: Why is it that champs like garen/darius/illaoi etc. get tankier faster than real tanks? (naut, mao)
: Can we give Camille her stun back or W healing on camps?
I really don't want to get ganked by yet another jungler that bypasses wards and just jumps over walls as if they are nothing. It's good she was nerfed out of that role.
: Yasuo getting placed out of turret range is a gameplay inconsistency.
Those don't even compare. Your argument boils down to "nerf Yas" and it shows.
: Whats the point in smurfing?
Playing on a blank slate. Clean MMR. For the challenge. All viable reasons.
Crocele (NA)
: is conditioning good?
Depends on the lane. I take it if I want to buy more than one defensive item because it increases the value. If they have a ton of poke you definitely want Second Wind though.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Dota2 former pro player's impression says a lot
Oh no, a champ without MR and only HP and armor isn't tanky against one of the hardest hitting mages in the game?!
Terozu (NA)
: Why are Battle Academia Lux's breasts so low?
When you think of breasts you must think of super pushed up boobs. Look at your own chest. They don't start below the neck, they start a bit below the shoulders and depending on size they.. go down. Mindblow.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moonscourge,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VNp4kbAI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-24T23:43:48.480+0000) > > It got recently buffed and is among the highest AD items in the game once stacked. I built it on Jayce in Aram recently just for shits and giggles and it actually gave me 76 AD, on top of insane mana sustain and an honestly immeasurable amount of bonus damage dealt. On both Kai'sa and Sivir it would enable them to use their spells far more liberally, which is even more so the case for Sivir, who can run into serious mana issues if you don't get to use your E often. I'd imagine her W interaction with it is also good, since it counts as individual hits and should proc the Muramana passive on each passthrough. So you used the old build on Jayce?
> [{quoted}](name=INoble KnightI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VNp4kbAI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-24T23:46:15.404+0000) > > So you used the old build on Jayce? Yes.
: [Question]: Manamune Trend
It got recently buffed and is among the highest AD items in the game once stacked. I built it on Jayce in Aram recently just for shits and giggles and it actually gave me 76 AD, on top of insane mana sustain and an honestly immeasurable amount of bonus damage dealt. On both Kai'sa and Sivir it would enable them to use their spells far more liberally, which is even more so the case for Sivir, who can run into serious mana issues if you don't get to use your E often. I'd imagine her W interaction with it is also good, since it counts as individual hits and should proc the Muramana passive on each passthrough.
: Teemo and Shaco are completely countered in ARAM by a 300 gold item...
Traps don't get disabled from it though and just seeing them doesn't automatically mean they are useless. If placed quickly enough they won't get to kill them. If they sit on the edge of a bush they can't just walk into it, even if they know it's there etc.
: Actually muting every single players in my team from now on.
Don't talk to people. It's that simple. I don't care about the random shit they say, especially on my team. Just realize there is absolutely nothing they could say that adds to the game. Sure, they can spam :) and "nice play" all they want, but that's not gonna impact me. Odds are much higher that they complain or flame, which WILL influence how I play.
imp1313 (NA)
: the main problem is the inevitable shut down of the pc client . several once large gaming companies have changed their focus from pc / home consoles to mobile/tab/etc .
> [{quoted}](name=imp1313,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pJn0EsJ6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-24T19:18:46.629+0000) > > the main problem is the inevitable shut down of the pc client . several once large gaming companies have changed their focus from pc / home consoles to mobile/tab/etc . You're awful at economics if you think that's the case. They can run two separate things at once. The game is too large to not continue developing. Complete nonsense. It's not going anywhere.
Senamz13 (NA)
: Quick Rant on Champion Diversity
You're not arguing about diversity, you're arguing about popularity. Many perfectly fine champs are simply crowded out by those popular picks. It's not necessarily about strength, though Ez and Kai'Sa especially are still out of line imo.
: she was sub 30% before the buffs. While it may be too soon to say how strong she is, a support champion shouldnt see WRs that low on the first week otherwise ppl will just not play it. Encouraging more people to play the role should be a pretty high priority. Nerfing her down later is more than completely fine if need be but the WRs i see her having now should of been her week 1 WRs.
> [{quoted}](name=Malix Farwin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lgQEX8eK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-24T12:39:11.078+0000) > > she was sub 30% before the buffs. While it may be too soon to say how strong she is, a support champion shouldnt see WRs that low on the first week otherwise ppl will just not play it. Encouraging more people to play the role should be a pretty high priority. > > Nerfing her down later is more than completely fine if need be but the WRs i see her having now should of been her week 1 WRs. Yes. A champ with a mechanic that is completely new mechanic is perfectly fine with an extremely low winrate on release. It also requires your team to have half a brain, especially the ADC because they have to play the lane differently and allow for their supports movement to be fluid. Allow her to pokw with Q by moving forward, allow her to jump back in after she procs her passive. That takes getting used to.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Cho gath R can now be flashed
That's not new. It has a cast time.
: Riot Zhanos destroying diana on purpose
Can you stfu about this because none of that shit goes live?
: > [{quoted}](name=Moonscourge,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=do9EnhW9,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-05-23T18:29:03.900+0000) > > Ah yes, the moral superior has logged on. Hint: You're not better than them. Look, if you're going to accuse me of something at least explain why. Are you one of them? It really sounds like you are right now. Why are you defending them?
> [{quoted}](name=Schoenberg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=do9EnhW9,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-05-23T18:39:58.138+0000) > > Look, if you're going to accuse me of something at least explain why. > > Are you one of them? It really sounds like you are right now. Why are you defending them? You wouldn't mind seeing people die.. who wish others to die. Hypocrite.
: Too bad (----------) ain't a thing no more because TBH that's what some of those individuals deserve
> [{quoted}](name=Schoenberg,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=do9EnhW9,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-23T17:58:31.654+0000) > > Too bad crucifixion ain't a thing no more because TBH that's what some of those individuals deserve Ah yes, the moral superior has logged on. Hint: You're not better than them.
: Slyas is OP
Buy healing reduction.
: Riot dropping them hints
It's funny to me because I was in the same situation. For some reason they really like giving out them Kata skins...
Granark (NA)
: Constant Mastery Point Bullying
So why should anybody give a damn about what other people say? I play Conqueror Elise and Diana and regularly hard carry games. They ping me 24/7 how bad I am or tell me how stupid the build is and that I should get a different main. Let people enjoy things.
: Opgg shows you started this season off in plat 4. When exactly were you in silver? and what rank is your main?
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a0o7ObJu,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T20:23:12.109+0000) > > Opgg shows you started this season off in plat 4. When exactly were you in silver? and what rank is your main? I was placed there at the start of the season. First started in pre season though. I was low Diamond/high plat on my main, then I got banned. https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=King%20of%20Demons I didn't ruin anybody's game for playing on another account. It's a game like every other. You win or you lose. Either your mates feed and you all get snowballed on or you don't. Fact is, smurfs play mostly vs and with other smurfs and it does not take long to get them to their actual ranks.
: A couple of days?? More like 100+ games? If every smurf ruins 100+ games do you realize how bad that is for the community as a whole?
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a0o7ObJu,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-22T19:45:25.663+0000) > > A couple of days?? More like 100+ games? If every smurf ruins 100+ games do you realize how bad that is for the community as a whole? It took me literally 30 games to get from silver to plat on this account. If they are trolling games to stay low, report that. Being a smurf is not punishable. If they are stuck somewhere for extended periods of time then they are not a smurf. That is to say that everybody can have bad games and lose, even challengers.
: They are low level, have high win rates, high kdas, and few games played? Sometimes they even admit to smurfing in game. Are you gonna also ask how he knows theyre duo abusing?
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a0o7ObJu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T03:47:22.687+0000) > > They are low level, have high win rates, high kdas, and few games played? Sometimes they even admit to smurfing in game. > > Are you gonna also ask how he knows theyre duo abusing? And it will take a couple days for them to be in their actual elo. No problem there.
AR URF (NA)
: Now that Guinsoo's rageblade is pretty much trash.
It's still more than 100% gold efficient, so it isn't "trash". It's just worse on people who can't make use of every single stat, because for them the effiiciency is below 100% and they are essentially wasting gold for the price of the on-hit effect.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Voluug13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kLjuEEsK,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-05-22T04:43:37.896+0000) > > At this point Malz's passive should have never been a spellshield that removes his counterplay and drains away most of his powerbudget. The sheer amount of nerfbat brutalization post-rework Malz suffered for this poorly planned mechanic is absurd. > > That it gets triggered by the enemy midlaner glaring at you from their fountain just makes this even more evident. A spell-shield could be fine though. They just broke this one into useless mode by, as you pointed out, it getting broken by a random glare. -_- His base stats are horrendous, his damage and utilities are horrendous. You literally have to outplay everyone by out-thinking them and landing your Q, no matter what, to have a chance to beat them. It is kind of silly.
> [{quoted}](name=Syrile,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kLjuEEsK,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-05-22T04:46:52.534+0000) > > A spell-shield could be fine though. > They just broke this one into useless mode by, as you pointed out, it getting broken by a random glare. -_- > His base stats are horrendous, his damage and utilities are horrendous. > You literally have to outplay everyone by out-thinking them and landing your Q, no matter what, to have a chance to beat them. > It is kind of silly. You're seriously arguing one of the most broken & safest champs in the game is too weak because his near damage immunity is too weak when poked out. Go away.
Deprecious (EUNE)
: Wait, what rank is he ?
It only updates after logging out and back in. So he must have climbed during this session.
cabbysb (NA)
: The ARAM "balance" changes seem really random
Zoe is extremely weak in aram. Yes, her burst is crazy good but imagine the enemy team just killed one or two members of your team. You are now completely useless. That being said, those % balance changes are done by a system that automatically detects performance and where it should be. It then plays with % values that should put them where they are supposed to be.
: Is flashing out of a Zed ult a higher elo mechanic?
You Flash the split second he comes out of his R so he misses his combo. It's really simple. I've been doing it personally for years, but even in Diamond I see most people just trying to take it and maybe turn on him just to die. Maybe people just don't want to "waste" their Flash, I really can't tell.
: Sona nerf when?
Maybe if she wasn't the squishiest champ in the game.
Tarastaa (NA)
: Rakan = DEAD
Because you can easily react to Malphite ult, but Rakan is even faster than that AND doesn't even have only one chance at hitting his ult. Professional players were unable to dodge that combo reliably. It was too strong, ever since the day he came out. That's why he was getting somewhat gutted because it was impossible to balance around. Now they nerfed that so they buffed him back up.
mirAcIe (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ephixus,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ZAFgEAj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-20T10:59:41.461+0000) > > Because old evelynn was invisible one shot abomination, without zero reactive counter play. Ppl always been like this ABUSE what is broken,bugged, etc. You just literally described new Evelynn. Old Eve was played in multiple builds, ad/ap/glass cannon/tanky and was sitting on a healthy winrate most of the time. They specifically got rid of all the diversity to make her a oneshot abomination with zero reactive counterplay.
> [{quoted}](name=mirAcIe,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1ZAFgEAj,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-20T11:10:50.308+0000) > > You just literally described new Evelynn. Old Eve was played in multiple builds, ad/ap/glass cannon/tanky and was sitting on a healthy winrate most of the time. They specifically got rid of all the diversity to make her a oneshot abomination with zero reactive counterplay. Are you kidding? Old Eve could be played tanky because all she had to do was R you FROM OUTSIDE YOUR VISION RANGE for a massive slow so her team kills you. New Eve not only has a delay to her burst, but she also has no CC outside of her charm which is another layer of delay.
: Fun Fact: Vayne Is the only champion in LoL with no AoE abilities whatsoever
She is also the only champion in the game that has absolutely 0 spells that go beyond her attack range. Which is why she is allowed to have huge single target power.
Nyandere (NA)
: Name one thing she does better than any single other enchanter in the game. Please. You can't. She's worse at everything. I've played quite a few games now with her, against her, and played 1 game as her. Have seen her win one time of those, and it was me and jungle completely carrying, while botlane lost hard anyway. She's basically a free excuse to troll that is not reportable.
> [{quoted}](name=Nyandere,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dqdJqEdw,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-19T20:04:46.950+0000) > > Name one thing she does better than any single other enchanter in the game. Please. > You can't. She's worse at everything. > > I've played quite a few games now with her, against her, and played 1 game as her. > > Have seen her win one time of those, and it was me and jungle completely carrying, while botlane lost hard anyway. > > She's basically a free excuse to troll that is not reportable. Her Q is a crazy strong ability that can easily catch people off guard or harass them well. If you can't use it that's your fault.
Nyandere (NA)
: Please disable Yuumi in ranked until she gets massive buffs
She's very strong. Seen her perform well many times. The thing is she only adds to the power your carry has. If they know how to play, if they know how to MOVE and be aggressive with her attached then it's freelo. Her heal is absolutely broken. Also guaranteed Summoner advantage over any enemy bot lane. She can completely spec into her items, no need for boots. That's 1k gold she gets for free by never having to invest it in anything but her core items.
: Yuumis not underestimated. She's just trash.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: Where's the Nautilus hotfix?
He already stopped being played as much idk what you're talking about.
Show more

Moonscourge

Level 221 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion